Books by Subject
- 1,3-Butadiene, ethylene oxide and vin...
- — Chronic lymphocytic leukemia ...........
- Chronic myeloid neoplasias and clonal...
- — Human papillomavirus ...................
- Human papillomaviruses .................
- — P53 tumor suppressor pathway and canc...
- Pancreatic cancer ......................
- — Yeast as tool in cancer research .......
- Pancreatic cancer 2010, Springerv. 1. Chapters 1-25 -- v. 2. Chapters 26-54.
- Pancreatic cancer 2008, Springer
- Pancreatic cancer 2005, Springer Protocols
- Pathology of malignant mesothelioma 2006, SpringerEpidemiology of Mesothelioma -- Molecular Biology -- Serosal Anatomy and Anatomic Distribution of Mesothelioma -- Clinical Aspects of Mesothelioma -- Management of Malignant Serosal Effusions -- Pathologic Diagnosis and Classification of Mesothelioma -- Macroscopic Features of Mesotheliomas -- Classification and Histologic Features of Mesotheliomas -- Differential Diagnosis: Mesothelial Proliferations -- Differential Diagnosis: Other Mesothelial Lesions -- Differential Diagnosis: Nonmesothelial Lesions -- Differential Diagnosis: Nonmesothelial Tumors of the Serosal Cavity: Sarcomas -- Differential Diagnosis: Other Nonmesothelial Tumors.
- Pediatric and adolescent osteosarcoma 2009, Springer
- Pediatric bone and soft tissue sarcomas 2006, Springer
- Pediatric bone sarcomas 2009, Springer
- Pediatric lymphomas 2007, SpringerIntroduction and historical background: pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma -- Biology and pathology of Hodgkin's disease -- Treatment of pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma -- Treatment of relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: introduction and historical background -- Biology and pathology of pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- B-cell lymphoma/ Burkitt lymphoma -- Anaplastic large-cell lymphoma -- Precursor B and precursor T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma -- Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas and rare T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas -- Lymphoproliferative disorders related to immunodeficiencies -- Late effects following lymphoma treatment.
- Pediatric oncology 2005, SpringerAcute Leukemia / Michael E. Rytting, Mary S. Choroszy, Demetrios Petropoulos and Ka Wah Chan -- Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma / Ka Wah Chan, Demetrios Petropoulos, Eric L. Chang and Michael E. Rytting -- Brain Tumors: Diagnosis, Surgery and Radiotherapy, and Supportive Care / Joann L. Ater, Jeffrey S. Weinberg, Moshe H. Maor, Bartlett D. Moore and Donna R. Copeland -- Brain Tumors: Chemotherapy and Investigational Therapy / Joann L. Ater, Jeffrey S. Weinberg, Moshe H. Maor and Demetrios Petropoulos -- Wilms' Tumor / Norman Jaffe and Margaret G. Pearson -- Neuroblastoma / Joann L. Ater and Laura L. Worth -- Soft-Tissue Tumors / R. Beverly Raney, Richard J. Andrassy, Martin Blakely, Tina V. Fanning and Moshe H. Maor, et al. -- Osteosarcoma / Norman Jaffe and Margaret G. Pearson -- Ewing's Sarcoma / Cynthia E. Herzog, Anita Mahajan and Valerae O. Lewis -- Retinoblastoma / Misha Faustina, Cynthia E. Herzog and Dan S. Gombos -- Differentiated Thyroid Cancer / Rena Vassilopoulou-Sellin -- Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma / Robert F. Gagel -- Melanoma / Cynthia E. Herzog, Hafeez Diwan, Merrick I. Ross and Victor G. Prieto -- Novel Therapeutic Approaches / Sima S. Jeha and Laura L. Worth -- Supportive Care: Myelosuppression / Nidra I. Rodriguez Cruz, Renee M. Madden and Craig A. Mullen -- Supportive Care: Symptom Control / Renee M. Madden, Susannah E. Koontz-Webb, Donna S. Zhukovsky and Craig A. Mullen -- Behavioral Medicine in Cancer Care / Donna R. Copeland and Martha A. Askins -- The Adolescent and Young Adult Program / Sima S. Jeha and Martha A. Askins.
- Pediatric oncology 2006, SpringerGeneral aspects of childhood leukemia -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Acute myelogenous leukemia -- Myelodysplastic syndrome -- Myeloproliferative syndromes (chronic myeloproliferative disorders) -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Hodgkin disease -- Histiocytoses -- Brain tumors -- Neuroblastoma -- Nephroblastoma (Wilms tumor) -- Soft tissue sarcoma -- Osteosarcoma -- Ewing sarcoma family of tumors -- Retinoblastoma -- Germ cell tumors -- Hepatic tumors -- Emergencies in pediatric oncology -- Oncological nursing care -- Psychology and psychosocial issues in children with cancer.
- Pediatric oncology nursing 2004, Springer
- Pediatric oncology nursing. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Pediatric radiation oncology. 4th ed. 2005, Ovid
- Pediatric radiation oncology. 5th ed. 2011, Ovid"Pediatric Radiation Oncology is the definitive text and reference on use of radiation therapy for childhood cancer. The fifth edition reviews all significant recent clinical trials--including, for the first time, significant European clinical trials--and provides increased coverage of international and Third World issues. The latest cancer staging guidelines are included. New chapters cover psychosocial aspects of radiotherapy for the child and family and medical management of pain, nausea, nutritional problems, and blood count depression in the child with cancer"--Provided by publisher.
- Percutaneous tumor ablation in medical radiology 2008, Springer
- The discipline of radiation oncology -- Biologic basis of radiation therapy -- Molecular cancer and radiation biology -- Molecular pathophysiology of tumors -- Principles of radiologic physics, dosimetry, and treatment planning -- Photon external-beam dosimetry and treatment planning -- Electron-beam therapy: dosimetry, planning, and techniques -- Three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy: physics, treatment planning, and clinical aspects -- Intensity-modulated radiation treatment techniques and clinical applications -- Image-guided radiation therapy -- Altered fractionation schedules -- Late effects of cancer treatment on normal tissues -- Methodology of clinical trials -- Total-body and hemibody irradiation -- Stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy -- Sterotatic irradiation of tumors outside the central nervous system -- Intraoperative radiotherapy -- Particle beam radiotherapy -- Physics and biology of brachytherapy -- Clinical applications of brachytherapy: low-dose-rate and pulse-dose-rate -- The physics and dosimetry of high-dose-rate brachytherapy -- Clinical aspects and applications of high-dose-rate brachytherapy -- Radioimmunoglobulins and nonsealed radionuclide therapy -- Photodynamic therapy -- Radiation oncology in the developing world -- Chemical modifiers of radiation response -- Oncologic imaging/oncologic anatomy -- Hyperthermia -- Basic concepts of chemotherapy and irradiation interaction -- Skin -- Malignant neoplasms associated with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome -- Primary intracranial neoplasms -- Pituitary -- Spinal canal -- Eye and orbit -- Ear -- The role of combined radiotherapy and chemotherapy in the management of locally advanced squamous carcinoma of the head and neck -- Nasopharynx -- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Salivary glands -- Oral cavity cancer -- Oropharynx -- Hypopharynx cancer -- Larynx -- Unusual nonepithelial tumors of the head and neck -- Management of the neck including unknwon primary tumor -- Thyroid -- Lung -- Mediastinum and trachea --Esophageal cancer -- Tumors of the heart and great vessels -- Breast: stage tis -- Early stage breast cancer -- Breast cancer: locally advanced and recurrent disease, postmastectomy radiation, and systemic therapies -- Stomach -- Cancer of the pancreas -- Liver and hepatobiliary tract -- Colon and rectum -- Anal cancer -- Kidney, renal pelvis, and ureter -- Bladder -- Low-risk prostate cancer -- Intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer -- Testis -- Penis and male urethra -- Uterine cervix -- Endometrium -- Ovary -- Fallopian tube -- Vagina -- Female urethra -- Carcinoma of the vulva -- Retroperitoneum -- Adrenal gland -- Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma -- Leukemia -- Plasma cell myeloma and plasmacytoma -- Osteosarcoma -- Soft tissue sarcomas (excluding retroperitoneum) -- Central nervous system tumors in children -- Wilms' tumor -- Neuroblastoma -- Rhabdomyosarcoma -- Ewing tumor -- Lymphomas in children -- Unusual tumors in childhood -- Radiotherapy of non-malignant diseases -- Endovascular brachytherapy -- Palliation of brain and spinal cord metastases -- Palliation of bone metastases -- Palliation of visceral recurrences and metastases -- Pain management -- Supportive care and quality of life -- Technology assessment, cost benefit, outcome analysis research and evidence-based radiation oncology -- Ethics, professional values, and legal considerations in radiation oncology -- The economics of radiation oncology.
- Peritoneal carcinomatosis 2007, Springer
- Scientific basis of cancer chemotherapy -- Norton-Simon hypothesis -- Drug resistance -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Clinical trials -- Hematopoietic growth factors -- Biologic response modifiers: principles of biotherapy -- Intraventricular and intrathecal therapy -- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy -- Intraarterial chemotherapy -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Oral toxicity -- Dermatologic toxicity -- Extravasation -- Hypersensitivity reactions -- Ocular side effects of cancer therapeutics -- Cardiotoxicity of cancer therapy -- Pulmonary toxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Gastrointestinal complications of chemotherapy -- Hepatotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Chemotherapy-induced renal and electrolyte dysfunction -- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy -- Vascular toxicity of antineoplastic agents -- Second malignancies after chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy in pregnancy -- Gonadal complications and teratogenicity of cancer therapy -- Central venous access for chemotherapy -- Systemic therapy for advanced melanoma -- Chemotherapy of primary brain tumors -- Chemotherapy for head and neck cancer -- Chemotherapy of lung cancer -- Breast cancer -- Gastrointestional cancer -- Endocrine tumors -- Chemotherapy of genitourinary cancer -- Chemotherapy of gynecologic cancers -- Chemotherapy of carcinoma of unknown primary site -- Chemotherapy of bone and soft tissue sarcomas -- Chemotherapy for pediatric solid tumors -- Chemotherapy for childhood leukemia -- Chemotherapy of Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Myelodysplastic syndromes -- Management of myeloproliferative disorders and chronic myeloid leukemia -- Chemotherapy of multiple myeloma -- Appendics: I: Chemotherapeutic agents -- II: Chemotherapy programs -- III: Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE) version 4.0.
- PET in oncology 2008, Springer
- PET/CT in clinical practice 2007, Springer
- Pharmaceutical perspectives of cancer therapeutics 2009., Springer
- Pharmacogenetics 2010, SpringerPrinciples of Cancer Treatment / William G. Newman and Fiona H. Blackhall -- Clinical Pharmacology and Anticancer Drugs / Cristina Rodríguez-Antona and Julia Kirchheiner -- Principles of Genetics and Pharmacogenetics / William G. Newman -- Pharmacogenetics in the Management of Breast Cancer / Sacha J. Howell -- Pharmacogenetics in Colorectal Cancer / Roberta Ferraldeschi -- Pharmacogenetics in Lung Cancer / Fiona Blackhall -- Pharmacogenetics and Cancer Treatment in Children / P. Kellie Turner and Gareth J. Veal -- Pharmacogenetics in Palliative Care / Andrew A. Somogyi -- Genetic Predictors of Normal Tissue Response to Radiotherapy / Catharine M.L. West, Gillian C. Barnett, Alison M. Dunning, Rebecca M. Elliott and Neil G. Burnet -- Cancer Pharmacogenetics in Industry / Mireille Cantarini -- Ethical Issues in Pharmacogenetics / Tara Clancy -- Economics of Cancer Pharmacogenetics / Katherine Payne -- Future Advances in Cancer Pharmacogenomics / William G. Newman.
- Physics of modern brachytherapy for oncology 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Phytopharmaceuticals in cancer chemoprevention 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Pineal region tumors 2009, KargerStatistical analysis of pineal tumors based on the data of brain tumor registry of Japan / Shibui, S., Nomura, K. -- Pathology of pineal parenchymal tumors / Sato, K., Kubota, T. -- Occipital transtentorial approach and combined treatments for pineal parenchymal tumors / Tsumanuma, I., Tanaka, R., Fujii, Y. -- Role of stereotactic radiosurgery in the management of pineal parenchymal tumors -- Kano, H. ... [et al.] -- Pathology of intracranial germ cell tumors / Sato, K., Takeuchi, H., Kubota, T. -- Pineal germ cell tumors / Matsutani, M. -- Strategy of combined treatment of germ cell tumors / Sawamura, Y. -- Radiation therapy for intracranial germ cell tumors / Aoyama, H. -- Stereotactic radiosurgery for pineal and related tumors / Mori, Y. ... [et al.] -- Management of central nervous system germinoma : proposal for a modern strategy / Shibamoto, Y. -- Quality of life of extremely long-time germinoma survivors mainly treated with radiotherapy / Sugiyama, K. ... [et al.].
- Plants that fight cancer 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Polyploidization and cancer 2010, SpringerPolyploidy, aneuploidy, and the evolution of cancer / Lauren M.F. Merlo ... [et al.] -- Molecular mechanisms and function of the spindle checkpoint : a guardian of the chromosome stability / Daisuke Ito and Tomohiro Matsumoto -- Understanding cytokinesis failure / Guillaume Normand and Randall W. King -- DNA damage and polyploidization / Jeremy P.H. Chow and Randy Y.C. Poon -- Role of the p53 family in stabilizing the genome and preventing polyploidization / Flaminia Talos and Ute M. Moll -- Centrosomes, polyploidy, and cancer / Anette Duensing and Stefan Duensing -- Polyploidy : mechanisms and cancer promotion in hematopoietic and other cells / Hao G. Nguyen and Katya Ravid -- Polyploidization of liver cells / Séverine Celton-Morizur and Chantal Desdouets -- Analysis of cellular DNA content by flow and laser scanning cytometry / Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz, H. Dorota Halicka, and Hong Zhao.
- Practical gynecologic oncology. 4th ed. 2005, Ovid
- Practical management of thyroid cancer 2006, SpringerAn overview of the management of thyroid cancer -- The UK evidence-based guidelines for the management of thyroid cancer: key recommendations -- Thyroid cancer multidisciplinary team and the organisational paradigm -- Thyroid cancer form the perspective of a patient -- The role of the specialist nurse -- The role of the clinical psychologist -- Thyroid nodules -- Thyroid cancer and the general practitioner -- The role of pathologist -- Thyroid cancer and the endocrinologist -- The specialist endocrine surgeon -- Initial thyroid surery for patient with differentiated thyroid carcinoma -- Management of cervical lymph nodes in differentiated thyroid cancer -- Complications of thyroid surgery -- Non-surgical management of thyroid cancer -- Fertility following treatment with iodine-131 for thyroid cancer -- Recombinant human TSH (rhTSH): use in papillary and follicular thyroid cancer -- Thyroglobulin -- Follow-up of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma --- Management of differentiated thyroid carcinoma patients with negative whole-body radioiodine scans and elevated serum thyroglobulin levels -- Medullary thyroid cancer: diagnosis and management -- Nonmedullary thyroid cancer and the role of the geneticist -- Thyroid cancer in childhood -- Radiation-induced thyroid cancer: lessons from Chernobyl -- The use of stable potassium iodide (KI) in the event of a nuclear emergency -- Ultrasound of the thyroid -- Diagnostic nuclear medicine investigations in the management of thyroid cancer -- CT and MRI in thyroid cancer -- Papillary microcarcinoma of the thyroid -- Rare thyroid cancers -- Management of anaplastic thyroid cancer -- Specialist palliative care for anaplastic thyroid carcinoma -- Emerging therapies for thyroid cancer -- Clinical trials for thyroid carcinoma: past, present, and future.
- Prescribing, recording, and reporting proton-beam therapy 2007, HighWire
- Prevention of bone metastases 2012, Springer
- Prevention of second primary cancers 2008, KargerOverview of the topic -- Meaning of SPC -- Importance of SPC -- Framework and methodology -- Lymphomas -- Leukemias -- Breast cancer (female) -- Lung cancer -- Cancers of the head and neck -- Gastrointestinal cancers -- Genitourinary cancers -- Gynecologic cancers -- Skin cancers -- Pediatric cancers -- Summary of significant SPC associations -- Population health priorities.
- Primo vascular system 2012, Springer
- Principles and practice of cancer infectious diseases 2011, SpringerInfections in patients with cancer : overview / Amar Safdar, Gerald Bodey, and Donald Armstrong -- Infections in hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients / Georg Maschmeyer and Per Ljungman -- Infections in patients with hematologic malignancies / Genovefa Papanicolaou and Jayesh Mehta -- Infections in solid tumor patients / Alison G. Freifeld -- Infections in patients with hematologic malignancies treated with monoclonal antineoplastic therapy / André Goy and Susan O'Brien -- Postsurgery infections in cancer patients / Emilio Bouza ... [et. al] -- Management of infections in critically ill cancer patients / Henry Masur -- Management of the neutropenic patient with fever / Kenneth V. I. Rolston and Gerald P. Bodey -- Controversies in empiric therapy of febrile neutropenia / John R. Wingard -- Catheter-related infections in cancer patients / Iba Al Wohoush, Anne-Marie Chaftari, and Issam Raad -- Intravascular device-related infections : catheter salvage strategies and prevention of device-related infection / Nasia Safdar and Dennis G. Maki -- Pneumonia in the cancer patient / Scott E. Evans and Amar Safdar -- Noninfectious lung infiltrates that may be confused with pneumonia in the cancer patient / Rana Kaplan ... [et. al] -- Mucosal barrier injury and infections / Nicole M. A. Blijlevens and J. Peter Donnelly -- Bacterial colonization and host immunity / Coralia N. Mihu, Karen J. Vigil, and Javier A. Adachi -- Neutropenic enterocolitis and clostridium difficile infections / Amar Safdar ... [et. al] -- Management of reactivation of hepatitis B and hepatitis C during antineoplastic therapy / Marta Davila and Harrys A. Torres -- Management of genitourinary tract infections / Amar Safdar and Maurie Markman -- Central nervous system infections in cancer patients / Victor Mulanovich and Amar Safdar -- Endocarditis in oncology patients / Sara E. Cosgrove and Aruna Subramanian -- Skin disorders difficult to distinguish from infections / Sharone Hymes, Susan Chon, and Ana Ciurea -- Overview of invasive fungal disease in oncology patients / Amar Safdar -- Diagnosis of invasive fungal disease / Dionissios Neofytos and Kieren Marr -- Invasive candidiasis in management of infections in cancer patients / Matteo Bassetti ... [et. al] -- Management of aspergillosis, zygomycosis, and other clinically relevant mold infections / Konstantinos Leventakos and Dimitrios P. Kontoyiannis -- Cryptococcal disease and endemic mycosis / Johan A. Maertens and Hélène Schoemans -- Current controversies in the treatment of fungal infections / Christopher D. Pfeiffer, John R. Perfect, and Barbra D. Alexander --Fungal drug resistance and pharmacologic considerations of dosing newer antifungal therapies / Russell E. Lewis and David S. Perlin -- Immunotherapy for difficult-to-treat invasive fungal diseases / Brahm H. Segal, Amar Safdar, and David A. Stevens -- Cytomegalovirus in patients with cancer / Morgan Hakki, Per Ljungman, and Michael Boeckh -- Epstein-Barr virus, varicella zoster virus, and human herpes viruses-6 and -8 / Mini Kamboj and David M. Weinstock -- Respiratory viruses / Roy F. Chemaly, Dhanesh B. Rathod, and Robert Couch -- BK, JC and parvovirus infections in patients with hematologic malignancies / Véronique Erard and Michael Boeckh -- Antiviral resistance and implications for prophylaxis / Robin K. Avery -- Management of gram-positive bacterial disease : staphylococcus aureus, streptococcal, pneumococcal, and enterococcal infections / Samuel Shelburne and Daniel M. Musher -- Infections caused by aerobic and anaerobic gram-negative bacilli / Kenneth V. I. Rolston, David E.Greenberg, and Amar Safdar -- Listeriosis and nocardiosis / Heather E. Clauss and Bennett Lorber -- Antibacterial distribution and drug-drug interactions in cancer patients / Ursula Theuretzbacher and Markus Zeitlinger -- Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection / Michael Glickman -- Nontuberculous mycobacterial infections / Amar Safdar -- Parasitic infections in cancer patients : toxoplasmosis, strongyloidiasis and other parasites / Brian G. Blackburn and José G. Montoya -- Zoonoses in cancer patients / Donald Armstrong -- Antibiotic stewardship : considerations for a cancer Center / Coralia N. Mihu, Alla Paskovaty, and Susan K. Seo -- Controversies in antimicrobial stewardship / Graeme N. Forrest -- Prevention of antimicrobial resistance : current and future strategies / Cesar A. Arias and Adolf W. Karchmer -- Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral prophylaxis / Marcio Nucci and John R. Wingard -- Controversies in antimicrobial prophylaxis / Ben de Pauw and Marta Stanzani -- Infection prevention : protected environment and infection control / J. Peter Donnelly -- Prevention of tropical and parasitic infections : the immunocompromised traveler / Francesca F. Norman and Rogelio López-Vélez -- Prophylactic vaccination of cancer patients and hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients / William Decker and Amar Safdar.
- Gastrointestinal cancer: epidemioloy -- Gastrointestinal cancer: pathology and molecular pathology -- Gastrointestinal cancer: cancer genetics -- Gastrointestinal cancer: screening and surveillance -- Gastrointestinal cancer: surgical oncology -- Gastrointestional cancer management: biological aspects of radiation therapy -- Gastrointestinal cancer: medical oncology -- Gastrointestinal cancer: nutritional support -- Imaging of gastrointestinal malignancies -- Endoscopic diagnosis, staging, and management of gastrointestinal cancers -- An overview of outcomes research in gastrointestinal cancer -- Integrative oncology: complementary therapies in gastrointestinal cancer care -- Pain and symptom control -- Esophageal cancer: epidemiology, screening, and prevention -- The molecular genetics of esophageal cancer -- Esophageal cancer: pathology -- Esophageal cancer: anatomy and staging -- Esophageal cancer: clinical management -- Gastric cancer: epidemiology, screening, surveillance, and prevention -- Gastric cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Gastric cancer: pathology -- Gastric cancer: staging systems and techniques -- Gastric cancer: clinical management -- Pancreas cancer: epidemiology and risk factors -- Pancreatic cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Pancreas cancer: anatomy, staging systems, and techniques -- Pathology of pancreatic cancer -- Pancreas cancer: clinical management -- Hepatocellular carcinoma: epidemiology, screening and prevention -- Hepatocellular carcinoma: molecular biology and genetics -- Hepatocellular cancer: pathology -- Hepatocellular cancer: anatomy and staging -- Hepatocellular cancer: clinical management -- Cancer of the gallbladder and biliary tree: epidemiology -- Pathology of biliary tract cancer -- Cancers of the biliary tree: anatomy and staging -- Cancers of the biliary tree: clinical management -- Environmental and lifestyle issues in colorectal cancer -- Colorectal cancer: screening and surveillance -- Colorectal cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Colorectal cancer: pathology -- Colorectal cancer: anatomy and staging -- Colon cancer: management of locoregional disease -- Rectal cancer: management of locoreginal disease -- Systemic therapy for metastatic colorectal cancer -- Colorectal cancer: surgery and local ablation of liver metasteses -- Anal canal cancer -- Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract -- Lymphomas of the gastrointestinal tract -- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors -- Small bowel cancers -- Cancer of unknown primary site -- Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Epidemiology of gynecologic cancers -- Clinical genetics of gynecologic cancer -- The biology of gynecologic cancer -- Tumor invasion, angiogenesis, and metastasis: biology and clinical application -- Oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes -- Immunotherapy of gynecologic malignancies -- Development and identification of tumor markers -- Cancer prevention strategies -- Clinical trials methodology and biostatistics -- Diagnostic imaging techniques in gynecologic oncology -- Perioperative and critical care -- Surgical principles in gynecologic oncology -- Laparoscopic surgery in gynecologic cancer -- Biologic and physical aspects of radiation oncology -- Principles of chemotherapy in gynecologic cancer -- Pharmacology and therapeutics in gynecologic cancer -- Hormones and human malignancies -- Innovative 21st century therapies -- Pathogenesis and diagnosis of preinvasive lesions of the lower genital tract -- Vulva -- Vagina -- Uterine cervix -- Corpus: epithelial tumors -- Corpus: mesenchymal tumors -- Epithelial ovarian cancer -- Ovarian germ cell tumors -- Ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors -- Molar pregnancy and gestational trophoblastic neoplasms -- Breast cancer -- Management of infections in patients with gynecolgoic malignancy -- Management of complications of gynecologic cancer treatment -- Management of pain -- Nutrition support of patients with gynecologic cancer -- Quality of life issues in gynecologic oncology -- End of life care.
- Principles of cancer biotherapy. 5th ed. 2009, SpringerCancer biotherapy : general principles / Robert K. Oldham -- The pathogenesis of cancer metastasis : relevance to therapy / Sun-Jin Kim ... [et al.] -- Developmental therapeutics and the design of clinical trials / Robert K. Oldham -- Recombinant proteins and gnomics in cancer therapy / Kapil Mehta ... [et al.] -- Current concepts in immunology / Robert K. Oldham -- Therapeutic approaches to cancer-associated immune suppression / Robert K. Oldham -- Cancer vaccines / Kenneth A. Foon and Malek M. Safa -- Cytokines / Walter M. Lewko and Robert K. Oldham -- Interferons : therapy for cancer / David Goldstein ... [et al.] -- Monoclonal antibody therapy / Robert O. Dillman -- Immunotoxins / Arthur E. Frankel, Jung-Hee Woo, and David M. Neville -- Drug immunoconjugates / Malek Safa, Kenneth A. Foon, and Robert K. Oldham -- Targeted radionuclide therpy of cancer / John M. Pagel ... [et al.] -- Stem cell/bone marrow transplantation as biotherapy / Robert K. Oldham -- Cellular immunotherapy (CI), where have we been and where are we going? / John R.Yanelli -- Growth and differentiation factors as cancer therapeutics / Kapil Mehta, Robert K. Oldham, and Bulent Ozpolat -- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor : biology and clinical potential / MaryAnn Foote and George Morstyn -- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor / MaryAnn Foote and George Morstyn -- Cancer gene therapy / Donald J. Buchsbaum ... [et al.] -- Regulatory process for approval of biologicals for cancer therapy / Antonio J. Grillo-López -- Cancer biotherapy : 2009 disease-related activity / Robert K. Oldham and Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of melanoma / Robert K. Oldham -- Biological therapy of genitourinary cancer / Robert K. Oldham -- Biological therapy of colon cancer / Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of breast cancer / Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of lung cancer / Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of B and T cell lymphoproliferative disorders / Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of multiple myeloma / Robert K. Oldham -- Biological therapy of squamous cell cancers of the head and neck / Robert O. Dillman -- Biological therapy of glioblastoma / Robert O. Dillman -- Speculations for 2009 and beyond / Robert K. Oldham.
- Principles of cancer genetics 2008, Springer
- Principles of cancer reconstructive surgery 2008, SpringerPlastic surgery: a component in the comprehensive care of cancer patients -- The principles of cancer reconstruction -- Breast reconstruction: timing and coordination with adjuvant therapy -- Breast reconstruction: autogenous tissue -- Breast reconstruction: implant and nipple reconstruction -- Skin cancer and reconstruction -- Lip, cheek, and scalp reconstruction -- Reconstruction of mandible, maxilla, and skull base -- Pharynx, cervical esophagus, and oral cavity reconstruction -- Concepts in nasal reconstruction -- Extremity reconstruction -- Abdominal wall tumors and their reconstruction -- Reconstruction of the intra-abdominal pelvis and the perineum -- Management of chemotherapeutic agent extravasation and radiation therapy adverse effects.
- Principles of clinical cancer genetics 2010, SpringerBasic Principles of Cancer Genetics / Leif W. Ellisen and Daniel A. Haber -- Principles of Cancer Genetic Counseling and Genetic Testing / Kristen M. Shannon and Devanshi Patel -- Genetics of Hereditary Breast Cancer / Paula D. Ryan -- Surgical Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer / Michelle C. Specht, Marcela G. del Carmen and Barbara L. Smith -- Hereditary Colon Cancer: Colonic Polyposis Syndromes / Andrew T. Chan and Daniel C. Chung -- Hereditary Colon Cancer: Lynch Syndrome / Eunice L. Kwak and Daniel C. Chung -- Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer / Janivette Alsina and Sarah P. Thayer -- Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer / Prakash K. Pandalai and Sam S. Yoon -- Familial Renal Cell Cancers and Pheochromocytomas / Gayun Chan-Smutko and Othon Iliopoulos -- Familial Atypical Mole Melanoma (FAMM) Syndrome / Elizabeth D. Chao, Michele J. Gabree and Hensin Tsao -- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia / Yariv J. Houvras and Gilbert H. Daniels -- Pediatric Malignancies: Retinoblastoma and Wilms' Tumor / David A. Sweetser and Eric F. Grabowski -- Neurofibromatosis and Schwannomatosis / Miriam J. Smith and Scott R. Plotkin -- The HapMap Project and Low-Penetrance Cancer Susceptibility Alleles / Edwin Choy and David Altshuler -- Somatic Genetic Alterations and Implications for Targeted Therapies in Cancer (GIST, CML, Lung Cancer) / Alice T. Shaw, Eyal C. Attar, Edwin Choy and Jeffrey Engelman.
- Principles of molecular oncology. 3rd ed. 2008, SpringerSelecting the right targets for cancer therapy / Miguel H. Bronchud -- Clinical importance of prognostic factors: moving from scientifically interesting to clinically useful / N. Lynn Henry and Daniel F. Hayes -- Genetic markers in sporadic tumors / Elena Tamborini ... [et al.] -- Genetic markers in breast tumors with hereditary predisposition / Tatyana A. Grushko and Olufunmilayo I. Olopade -- Circulating tumor markers / Alan Horwich and Gill Ross -- Antibody-based proteomics analysis of tumor cell signaling pathways / Steven Pelech and Hong Zhang -- Gene expression arrays for pathway analysis in cancer research / Xiang Sean Yu ... [et al.] -- Signaling pathways in cancer / Daniel Kalderon -- Estrogen receptor pathways and breast cancer / Jing Peng and V. Craig Jordan -- Cyclin-dependent kinases and their regulators as potential targets for anticancer therapeutics / Marcos Malumbres -- Angiogenesis switch pathways / Jaume Piulats and Francesc Mitjans -- Apoptosis pathways and new anticancer agents / Frank A.E. Kruyt, Jose A. Rodriguez, and Giuseppe Giaccone -- Genomic instability, DNA repair pathways and cancer / Gabriel Capellá, Josep Balart, and Miquel Angel Peinado -- Epigenomics and cancer / Isabel Lopéz de Silanes and Manel Esteller -- Harnessing the power of immunity to battle cancer: Much ado about nothing or All's well that ends well? / Angelo A. Cardoso -- Aurora Kinases: a new target for anticancer drug development / Teresa Macarulla, Francisco Javier Ramos, and Josep Tabernero -- Emerging molecular therapies: drugs interfering with signal transduction pathways / Alison H.M. Reid, Richard Baird, and Paul Workman -- Suicide gene therapy / Silke Schepelmann, Ion Niculescu-Duvaz, and Caroline J. Springer -- Genotypes that predict toxicity and genotypes that predict efficacy of anticancer drugs / Rosario García-Campelo ... [et al.] -- A personal account of the chemoprevention of breast cancer: possible or not possible? / V. Craig Jordan.
- Programmed cell death in cancer progression and therapy 2008, SpringerCell death : history and future / Zahra Zakeri and Richard A. Lockshin -- Caspase mechanisms / Guy S. Salvesen and Stefan J. Riedl -- The mitochondrial death pathway / Anas Chalah and Roya Khosravi-Far -- Apoptotic pathways in tumor progression and therapy / Armelle Melet ... [et al.] -- Therapeutic targeting of death pathways in cancer : mechanisms for activating cell death in cancer cells / Ting-Ting Tan and Eileen White -- Overcoming resistance to apoptosis in cnacer therapy / Peter Hersey, Xu Dong Zhang, and Nizar Mhaidat -- Trail receptors : targets for cancer therapy / Robin C. Humphreys and Wendy Halpern -- Rational design of therapeutics targeting the BCL-2 family : are some cancer cells primed for death but waiting for a final push? / Victoria Del Gaizo Moore and Anthony Letai -- Autophagy and tumor suppression : recent advancesin understanding the link between autophagic cell death pathways and tumor development / Shani Bialik and Adi Kimchi -- Regulation of programmed cell death by the P53 pathway / Kageaki Kuribayashi and Wafik S. El-Deiry -- Regulation of programmed cell death by NF-[kappa]B and its role in tumorigenesis and therapy / Yongjun Fan ... [et al.] -- Targeting proteasomes as therapy in multiple myeloma / Dharminer Chauhan, Teru Hideshima, and Kenneth C. Anderson -- Histone deacetylase inhibitors : mechanisms and clinical significance in cancer : HDAC inhibitor-induced apoptosis / Sharmila Shankar and Rakesh K. Srivastava -- RNA interference and cancer : endogenous pathways and therapeutic approaches / Derek M. Dykxhoorn, Dipanjan Chowdhury, and Judy Lieberman -- Cancer stem cells and impaired apoptosis / Zainab Jagani and Roya Khosravi-Far.
- Prominin-1 (CD133) 2013, Springer
- Prostate biopsy 2008, SpringerDefining the problem : from subclinical disease to clinically insignificant prostate cancer / Wael Sakr -- What every patient should know about prostate cancer before he submits to biopsy of his prostate / Thomas A. Stamey, Rosalie Nolley, and Dorothea Torti -- Prostate-specific antigen and prostate cancer screening / Stacy Loeb, Misop Han, and William J. Catalona -- The role of complexed prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer screening / Matthew E. Nielsen and Alan W. Partin -- Newly recognized forms of prostate-specific antigen and emerging molecular markers / Eduardo I. Canto and Kevin M. Slawin -- The role of prostate-specific antigen velocity in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer / H. Ballentine Carter -- Prostate cancer screening : navigating the controversy / Timothy C. Brand and Ian M. Thompson -- Prostate cancer nomograms and how they measure up to neural networks / Pierre I. Karakiewicz and Michael W. Kattan -- Preparation for prostate biopsy / Alan M. Nieder and Mark S. Soloway -- Principles of prostate ultrasound / Martha K. Terris -- Minimizing pain and optimizing patient experience during prostate biopsy / J. Stephen Jones -- Prostate biopsy techniques / Katsuto Shinohara -- Biopsy strategies-how many and where? / Joseph C. Presti, Jr. -- Transperineal prostate biopsy / Paolo Emiliozzi and Vito Pansadoro -- Repeat prostate biopsies and the Vienna nomograms / Bob Djavan and Sibylle Marihart -- Saturation biopsy for detection and characterization of prostate cancer / J. Stephen Jones -- Pathologic implications of prostate biopsy / Ming Zhou and Cristina Magi-Galluzzi -- Complications of transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy / Sam S. Chang and Michael S. Cookson -- Management and controversies of high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and atypical small acinar proliferation on prostate biopsy / Alon Z. Weizer ... [et al.] -- Future directions in prostate cancer diagnosis / Nicholas J. Fitzsimons ... [et al.]
- Prostate biopsy interpretation 2012, SpringerAnatomy and Normal Histology of the Prostate Pertinent to Biopsy Practice -- Prostate Needle Biopsy Sampling Techniques: Impact on Pathological Diagnosis -- Diagnosis of Limited Cancer in Prostate Biopsy -- Immunohistochemistry in Prostate Biopsy Evaluation -- Contemporary Approach to Gleason Grading of Prostate Cancer -- Histologic Variants of Prostate Carcinoma -- Benign Mimics of Prostate Carcinoma -- Atypical Cribriform Lesions of the Prostate Gland: Emerging Concepts of Intraductal Carcinoma of the Prostate (IDC-P) -- High-Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia -- Atypical Glands Suspicious for Cancer -- Spindle Cell Lesions of the Prostate Gland -- Treatment Effect in Benign and Malignant Prostate Tissue -- Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer and Emerging Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers -- Biopsy Specimen Handling, Processing, Quality Assurance Program -- Reporting of Prostate Biopsy.
- Prostate cancer 2007, Springer
- Prostate cancer 2003, ScienceDirectpt. I. Etiology, pathology and tumor biology -- pt. II. Genetic susceptibility and hereditary predisposition, screening and counseling -- pt. III. Epidemiology -- pt. IV. Prevention of prostate cancer -- pt. V. Treatment -- pt. VI. Surgery -- pt. VII. Radiation therapy -- pt. VIII. Hormonal therapy/chemotherapy -- pt. IX. Cryoablatin -- pt. X. Patients' experiences -- pt. XI. Governmental policies -- pt. XII. New horizons for prostate cancer.
- Prostate cancer 2008, SpringerHistopathology and molecular biology of prostate atrophy: a lesion associated with inflammation, prostate intraepithelial neoplasia, and prostate cancer -- Epigenetic gene silencing in prostate cancer -- Inherited genetic changes in prostate cancer -- Prostate molecular oncogenesis: gene deletions and somatic mutations -- Somatic genetic changes in prostate cancer: androgen receptor alterations -- Androgen receptor in prostate cancer progression -- Epigenetic modification and aceylation of androgen receptor regulate prostate cellular growth -- Estrogen receptor a [alpha] and b [beta] in the regulation of normal and malignant prostate epithelium -- Estrogen action in normal prostate epithelium and in prostate cancer -- Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 in the angiogenesis of prostate cancer -- Signal transduction by the Ras-MAP kinase pathway in prostate cancer progression -- Transcription factors STAT5 and STAT3: survival factors for prostate cancer cells -- Role of P13K-Akt and PTEN in the growth and progression of prostate cancer -- New perspectives in prediction of clinical outcome of prostate cancer; TMPRSS2-ETS gene fusion in prostate cancer -- New directions in radiation therapy of prostate cancer: brachytherapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy -- The current knowledge of hormonal therapy in the treatment of prostate cancer -- Advances in surgical intervention of porstate cancer: comparison of the benefits and pitfalls of retropubic, perineal, and laparoscopic radical prostatectormy -- Targeted therapy trials for prostate cancer -- New perspectives on chemotherapy in prostate cancer -- Concluding remarks: the future of prostate cancer.
- Prostate cancer 2013, Springer
- Prostate cancer methods and protocols 2003, Springer ProtocolsEpidemiological investigation of prostate cancer / G.G. Giles -- Human prostate cancer cell lines / P.J. Russell and E.A. Kingsley -- Growth of prostatic epithelial and stromal cells in vitro / D.M. Peehl -- Prostate epithelial stem cell isolation and culture / D.L. Hudson and J.R. Masters -- Generation of immortal human prostate cell lines for the study of prostate cancer / J.S. Rhim -- Spheroids of prostate tumor cell lines / G. Sgouros, W.H. Yang and R. Enmon -- Animal models of prostate cancer / P.J. Russell and D.J. Voeks -- Transgenic mouse models for prostate cancer. Identification of an androgen-dependent promoter and creation and characterization of the long probasin promoter-Large T antigen (LPB-Tag) model / S. Kasper ... [et al.] -- In vivo models of human prostate cancer bone metastasis / J.M. Brown -- Effects of fixation on tissues / E. Mortensen and J.M. Brown -- Background, methods, and protocols for the histopathological diagnosis of prostate carcinoma / W. Delprado -- Realizing the potential of ejaculate/seminal fluid in detecting and predicting natural history / R.A. Gardiner ... [et al.] -- Bisulfite methylation analysis of tumor suppressor genes in prostate cancer from fresh and archival tissue samples / S.J. Clark, D.S. Millar and P. Molloy -- Production and characterization of antipeptide kallikrein 4 antibodies. Use of computer modeling to design peptides specific to Kallikrein 4 / T.J. Harvey ... [et al.] -- The androgen receptor CAG repeat and prostate cancer risk / P.E. Clark, R.A. Irvine and G.A. Coetzee -- Studies on androgen receptor mutations and amplification in human prostate cancer / Z. Culig ... [et al.] -- Proteomics in the analysis of prostate cancer / S. Naaby-Hansen ... [et al.] -- Application of gene microarrays in the study of prostate cancer / C.C. Nelson ... [et al.] -- Enhancer trap method using a green fluorescent protein reporter plasmid for cloning tissue-specific enhancers active in prostate cells / F. Watt and P. Molloy -- Targeted alpha therapy of prostate cancer / B.J. Allen ... [et al.] -- Phenotypic and functional differences of dendritic cells generated under different in vitro conditions / S.E. McArdle ... [et al.] -- Flavonoid compounds in the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer / G.E. Kelly and A.J. Husband.
- Prostate cancer. 2nd ed. 2007, SpringerXenograft models of human prostate cancer -- The pathology of human prostatic atrophy and inflammation -- Tissue microarrays in prostate cancer research -- Prostate (cancer) stem cells -- Cancer-host interactions: a paradigm shift brings new understanding and new opportunities -- Androgen receptor function in prostate cancer progression -- Hedgehog signaling in development and cancer -- Cholesterol, cell signaling, and prostate cancer -- Gene therapy for advanced prostate cancer -- Role of transforming growth factor-ss in immunotherapy of prostate cancer -- Biology and therapeutic basis of prostate cancer bone metastasis -- Molecular imaging: noninvasive strategies to visualize gene expression in living subjects -- Quantum dot nanotechnology for prostate cancer research -- Expression profiling of prostate cancer progression -- Somatic alterations in prostate cancer progression -- Linkage studies of prostate cancer families to identify susceptibility genes -- Somatic DNA methylation changes and prostatic carcinogenesis -- Telomeres, telomerase, chromosome stability, and prostate cancer -- Racial differences in prostate cancer mortality -- Radiotherapy for the treatment of locally advanced prostate cancer -- Recombinant antibody candidates for treatment of prostate cancer -- Differentiation agents and epigenomic therapies: an overview and potential use for prostate cancer -- Taxane-based chemotherapy for prostate cancer -- Co-targeting therapeutics for hormone refractory prostate cancer -- Intercellular targets of prostate cancer -- Novel and efficient translational clinical trial designs in advanced prostate cancer.
- Prostate cancer. [1st ed.] 2002, Ovid
- Proteases and cancer 2009, Springer Protocols1. Delineating protease functions during cancer development / Nesrine I. Affara, Pauline Andreu, and Lisa M. Coussens -- 2. Proteolytic systems: constructing degradomes / Gonzalo R. Ordóñez ... [et al.] -- 3. Microarrays for protease detection in tissues and cells / Kamiar Moin ... [et al.] -- 4. Positional scanning synthetic combinatorial libraries for substrate profiling / Eric L. Schneider and Charles S. Craik -- 5. Mixture-based peptide libraries for identifying protease cleavage motifs / Benjamin E. Turk -- 6. High throughput substrate phage display for protease profiling / Boris Ratnikov, Piotr Cieplak, and Jeffrey W. Smith -- 7. Imaging specific cell surface protease activity in living cells using reengineered bacterial cytotoxins / John P. Hobson ... [et al.] -- 8. Cell-based identification of natural substrates and cleavage-sites for extracellular proteases by SILAC proteomics / Magda Gioia, Leonard J. Foster, and Christopher M. Overall -- 9. Optical proteolytic beacons for in vivo detection of matrix metalloproteinase activity -- J. Oliver McIntyre and Lynn M. Matrisian -- 10. Dissecting the urokinase activation pathway using urokinase-activated anthrax toxin / Shihui Liu ... [et al.] -- 11. On-demand cleavable linkers for radioimmunotherapy / Pappanaicken R. Kumaresan, Juntao Luo, and Kit S. Lam.
- Protein kinase C in cancer signaling and therapy 2010, SpringerProtein kinase C in cancer signaling and therapy: introduction and historical perspective -- Regulation of conventional and novel protein kinase C isozymes by phosphorylation and lipids -- Phorbol esters and diacylglycerol: the PKC activators -- Diacylglycerol signaling: the C1 domain, generation of DAG and termination of signals -- Regulation of PKC by protein-protein interaction in cancer -- Introduction: PKC isozymes in the control of cell function -- Regulation and function of protein kinase C signaling -- PKC and control of the cell cycle -- PKC and the control of apoptosis -- Atypical PKC's, NF-kB and inflammation -- Introduction: PKC and cancer -- Protein kinase C, p53, and DNA damage -- PKCs as mediators of the hedgehog and Wnt signaling pathways -- PKC-PKD interplay in cancer -- Transgenic mouse models to investigate functional specificity of protein kinase C isoforms in the development of squamous cell carcinoma, a nonmelanoma human skin cancer -- PKC isozymes and skin cancer -- PKC and breast cancer -- PKC and prostate cancer -- Protein kinase C and lung cancer -- Introduction [PKC isozymes as targets for cancer therapy] -- PKC and resistance to chemotherapeutic agents -- PKCd as a target for chemotherapeutic drugs -- Atypical PKCs as targets for cancer therapy.
- Protein tyrosine kinases 2006, SpringerProtein tyrosine kinases as targets for cancer and other indications / Mark Pearson, Carlos Garcia-Echeverria, Doriano Fabbro -- Inhibitors of signaling interfaces: targeting Src homology 2 domains in drug discovery / Carlos Garcia-Echeverria -- PI 3-kinase inhibition: a target for therapeutic intervention / Peter M. Finan, Stephen G. Ward -- Src as a target for pharmaceutical intervention: potential and limitations / Mira Susa ... [et al.] -- Activated FLT3 receptor tyrosine kinase as a therapeutic target in leukemia / Blanca Scheijen, James D. Griffin -- JAK kinases in leukemias/lymphomas and multiple myeloma / Renate Burger, Martin Gramatzki -- Glivec (Gleevec, Imatinib, STI571): a targeted therapy for CML / Elisabeth Buchdunger, Renaud Capedeville -- Platelet-derived growth factor: normal function, role in disease, and applications of PDGF antagonists / Tobias Sjoblom ... [et al.] -- Structural biology of protein tyrosine kinases / Sandra W. Cowan-Jacob ... [et al.] -- Testing of signal transduction inhibitors in animal models of cancer / Terence O'Reilly, Robert Cozens -- Phosphoproteomics in drug discovery and development / Michel F. Moran.
- Quantitative MRI in cancer 2012, CRCnetBASE
- Radiation oncology 2008, Springer
- Radiation oncology 2012, SpringerRadiation Physics --Radiobiology --Clinical Radiation Oncology --Central Nervous System Tumors --Head and Neck Cancers --Lung Cancer --Breast Cancer --Genitourinary System Cancers --Gynecological Cancers --Gastrointestinal System Cancers --Soft Tissue Sarcoma --Skin Cancer --Lymphomas and Total Body Irradiation --Pediatric Tumors --Rare Tumors and Benign Diseases.
- Radiation oncology advances 2008., Springer
- Radiation oncology. [2nd ed.] 2002, Ovid
- Radiation toxicity 2006, Springer
- Radioguided surgery 2008, SpringerPart I. Chemistry and Physics -- Radiopharmaceuticals for Radioguided Surgery / Esteban Obenaus, Paola A. Erba, Marco Chinol, Christophe Van de Wiele and Gyozo A. Janoki, et al. -- Physical Performance Parameters of Intraoperative Probes / Carlo Chiesa, Francesca Toscano, Mario Mariani and Emilio Bombardieri -- Positron-Sensitive Probes / Schlomo Schneebaum, Richard Essner and Einat Even-Sapir -- Gamma Ray Imaging Probes for Radioguided Surgery and Site-Directed Biopsy / Francesco Scopinaro and Alessandro Soluri -- Radiation Protection in Radioguided Surgery / Edwin C. Glass and Wendy A. Waddington -- Training and Credentialing for Radioguided Surgery / Eric D. Whitman -- Part II. Sentinel Lymph Nodes -- The Anatomy and Physiology of Lymphatic Circulation / Preya Ananthakrishnan, Giuliano Mariani, Luciano Moresco and Armando E. Giuliano -- The Role of Lymph Node Staging for Clinical Decision Making in Patients with Solid Cancers / Fausto Badellino, Ilaria Pastina, Elisa Borsò, Sergio Ricci and H. William Strauss, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Patients with Breast Cancer / Charles E. Cox, John M. Cox, Giuliano Mariani, Caren E.G. Wilkie and Laura B. White, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cutaneous Melanoma / Jeffrey E. Gershenwald, Roger F. Uren, Giuliano Mariani and John F. Thompson -- Dynamic Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Penile Carcinoma / Simon Horenblas, Bin K. Kroon, Renato A. Valdés Olmos and Omgo E. Nieweg -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cancer of the Head and Neck / Luca Calabrese, David Soutar, Jochen Werner, Roberto Bruschini and Concetta De Cicco, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Gynecologic Malignancies / Emilio Bombardieri, Marco Maccauro, Rosanna Fontanelli, Francesco Raspagliesi and Giovanni Paganelli -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract / Yuko Kitagawa, Sukamal Saha and Masaki Kitajima --Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Prostatic Cancer / Alexander Winter, Harry Vogt, Dorothea Weckermann, Rolf Harzmann and Friedhelm Wawroschek -- Radioguided Biopsy of the Sentinel Lymph Node in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer / Giuseppe Boni, Gianpiero Manca, Franca M. A. Melfi, Marco Lucchi and Alfredo Mussi, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Thyroid Cancer / Massimo Salvatori, Domenico Rubello, Michael J. O'Doherty, Maria Rosa Pelizzo and Giuliano Mariani -- Histopathology of Sentinel Lymph Nodes / Giuseppe Viale, Giovanni Mazzarol and Eugenio Maiorano -- Frozen Section and Imprint Cytology in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Breast Cancer / Santo V. Nicosia and Charles E. Cox -- Molecular Assessment of Sentinel Lymph Nodes / Farin Amersi, Armando E. Giuliano and Dave S.B. Hoon -- Part III. Occult Lesion Localization -- Where It All Began: The Heritage of Radioimmunoguided Surgery / Fausto Badellino, Mario Roselli, Marzio Perri, Fiorella Guadagni and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Occult Lesion Localization in the Breast / Giovanni Paganelli, Concetta De Cicco, Giovanna Gatti and Alberto Luini -- Minimally Invasive Radioguided Parathyroidectomy in Primary Hyperparathyroidism / James Norman, Domenico Rubello, Armando E. Giuliano and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Surgery of Neuroendocrine Tumors / Richard P. Baum, Sergio Sandrucci and Stefan Adams -- Radioguided Surgery of Solitary Pulmonary Nodules / Giuseppe Boni, Franca M. A. Melfi, Gianpiero Manca, Marco Lucchi and Alfredo Mussi, et al. -- Radioguided Surgery of Occult Lesions in Patients with Thyroid Cancer / Domenico Rubello, Massimo Salvatori, Maria Rosa Pelizzo, Giuseppe Boni and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Bone Lesion Localization / Gianpiero Manca, Giuliano Mariani and Lary A. Robinson.
- Radiologic diagnosis of gastric cancer 2006, Springer
- Radiopharmaceuticals 2011, CRCnetBASE"This comprehensive overview details the process of radiopharmaceutical development, from cellular studies to animal experiments to the design and implementation of clinical trials. It examines the relative benefits of various radiopharmaceuticals and provides guidance on dose estimation and agent selection. Utilizing figures of merit for quantitative assessment, it covers standard medical internal radiation dose (MIRD), absorbed dose method for imaging agents, vivo methods for obtaining activity data, errors of activity estimation techniques, phantom-based and patient-based dose estimates and their associated uncertainties, and options available to clinical physicists. Supported by numerous examples from clinical trials, it discusses two and three dimensional estimation processes, including modern hybrid scanners such as SPECT/CT and PET/CT"--Provided by publisher.
- Radiotherapy for Hodgkin lymphoma 2011, Springer
- Rare hematological malignancies 2008, Springer
- Rare tumors in children and adolescents 2012, Springer
- Recombinant antibodies for cancer therapy Springer Protocols
- Rectal cancer 2005, Springer
- Rectal cancer 2010, Springer
- Rectal cancer treatment 2005, Springer
- Regional cancer therapy 2007, Springer
- Regulation of carcinogenesis, angiogenesis and metastasis by the proprotein convertases (PCs) 2006, Springer
- Renal cell cancer 2008, Springer
- Renal cell carcinoma 2012, SpringerPt. 1. Biology of renal cell carcinoma -- pt. 2. Current and future molecular targets for RCC.
- Renal cell carcinoma. 2nd ed. 2009, SpringerTargeted therapy for metastatic renal call carcinoma: overview -- Molecular genetics in inherited renal cell carcinoma: identification of targets in the hereditary syndromes -- Molecular targets in renal tumors: pathologic assessment -- Interferons and interleukin-2: molecular basis of activity and therapeutic results -- The molecular biology of kidney cancer and its clinical translation into treatment strategies -- VEGF: biologic aspects and clinical approaches -- VEGF and PDGF receptors: biologic relevance and clinical approaches to inhibition -- Sunitinib and axitinib in renal cell carcinoma -- Sorafenib in renal cell carcinoma -- Additional tyrosine kinase inhibitors in renal cell carcinoma -- Integrin [alpha]5[beta]1 as a novel therapeutic target in renal cancer -- Carbonic anhydrase IX: biology and clinical approaches -- Monoclonal antibody G250 recognizing carbonic anhydrase IX in renal cell carcinoma: biological and clinical studies -- Chemokines in renal cell carcinoma: implications for tumor angiogenesis and metastasis -- P13K/Akt/mTOR pathway: a growth and proliferation pathway -- EGFR and HER2: relevance in renal cell carcinoma -- Proteasome-NF[kappa]B signaling pathway: relevance in RCC -- The role of hepatocyte growth factor pathway signaling in renal cell carcinoma -- Smac/DIABLO: a proapoptotic molecular target in renal cell cancer -- EphA2: a novel target in renal cell carcinoma -- Restoring host antitumoral immunity: how coregulatory molecules are changing the approach to the management of renal cell carcinoma -- The role of gangliosides in renal cell carcinoma -- Tumour necrosis factor: misnomer and therapeutic target -- Molecular markers for predicting prognosis of renal cell carcinoma -- Adjuvant therapy for renal cell carcinoma: targeted approaches.
- Principles of cancer treatment: impact on reproduction -- Fertility preservation options for females -- Options for fertility preservation in men and boys with cancer -- Contraception and cancer treatment in young persons -- Sexual health during cancer treatment -- Unique reproductive concerns of young women with breast cancer -- Pregnancy and cancer -- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for hereditary cancers -- Non-traditional family building planning -- Parenting with cancer I: developmental perspective, communication, and coping -- Parenting with cancer II: parenting at different stages of illness -- Pediatric oncology and reproductive health -- Institutional approaches to implementing fertility preservation for cancer patients -- Patient provider communication and reproductive health -- Fertility preservation in cancer patients: ethical considerations -- Legal issue and of assisted reproductive technologies.
- Retinoblastoma 2010, Springer
- Rho GTPases in cancer 2010, Springer
- RNA and cancer 2013, SpringerCoupling Between Transcription and Alternative Splicing /Ignacio E. Schor, Luciana I. Gómez Acuña, Alberto R. Kornblihtt --Detection of Alternatively Spliced or Processed RNAs in Cancer Using Oligonucleotide Microarray /Marieta Gencheva ... [et al.] --Cancer-Associated Perturbations in Alternative Pre-messenger RNA Splicing /Lulzim Shkreta ... [et al.] --Alternative Splicing of Tumor Suppressors and Oncogenes /Claudia Ghigna, Silvano Riva, Giuseppe Biamonti --MicroRNAs in Cancer /Jianzhong Jeff Xi --The Perinucleolar Compartment: RNA Metabolism and Cancer /John T. Norton, Sui Huang --Regulation of ARE-mRNA Stability by Cellular Signaling: Implications for Human Cancer /Christian Kroun Damgaard, Jens Lykke-Andersen --Alternative Pre-mRNA Splicing, Cell Death, and Cancer /Kong Ruirui ... [et al.] --Oligonucleotide Therapeutics in Cancer /Jing Wan, John A. Bauman, Maria Anna Graziewicz, Peter Sazani --Clinical Perspective on Chemo-Resistance and the Role of RNA Processing /Nancy L. Krett, Shuo Ma, Steven T. Rosen.
- Role of genetics in breast and reproductive cancers 2009, Springer
- Role of Sphingolipids in Cancer Development and Therapy 2013, ScienceDirectInterdiction of sphingolipid metabolism to improve standard cancer therapies -- Diverse functions of ceramide in cancer cell death and proliferation -- Cermaide glycosylation catalyzed by glucosylceramide synthase and cancer drug resistance -- Use of acid sphingomyelinase for cancer therapy -- Hypoxia therapeuric resistance and sphingosine 1-phosphate -- Therapeutic potential of targeting SK1 in human cancers -- Sphinogosine kinase 1 in cancer -- Natural products as platforms for the design of sphingolipid-related anticancer agents.
- Rosen's Breast pathology. 2nd ed. 2001, OvidCh. 1. Anatomy and physiologic morphology -- Ch. 2. Abnormalities of mammary growth and development -- Ch. 3. Inflammatory and reactive tumors -- Ch. 4. Specific infections -- Ch. 5. Papilloma and related benign tumors -- Ch. 6. Myoepithelial neoplasms -- Ch. 7. Adenosis and microglandular adenosis -- Ch. 8. Fibroepithelial neoplasms -- Ch. 9. Ductal hyperplasia: ordinary and atypical -- Ch. 10. Precancerous breast disease: epidemiologic, pathologic, and clinical considerations -- Ch. 11. In Situ (intraepithelial) carcinoma: an overview -- Ch. 12. Staging of breast carcinoma -- Ch. 13. Intraductal carcinoma -- Ch. 14. Invasive duct carcinoma: assessment of prognosis, morphologic prognostic markers, and tumor growth rate -- Ch. 15. Tubular carcinoma -- Ch. 16. Papillary carcinoma -- Ch. 17. Medullary carcinoma -- Ch. 18. Carcinoma with metaplasia -- Ch. 19. Squamous carcinoma -- Ch. 20. Mucinous carcinoma -- Ch. 21. Apocrine carcinoma -- Ch. 22. Mammary carcinoma with endocrine features -- Ch. 23. Small cell (oat cell) carcinoma -- Ch. 24. Secretory carcinoma -- Ch. 25. Mammary carcinoma with osteoclast-like.giant cells -- Ch. 26. Cystic hypersecretory carcinoma and cystic hypersecretory hyperplasia -- Ch. 27. Adenoid cystic carcinoma -- Ch. 28. Cribriform carcinoma -- Ch. 29. Lipid-rich carcinoma -- Ch. 30. Gylcogen-rich carcinoma -- Ch. 31. Invasive micropapillary carcinoma -- Ch. 32. Paget's disease of the nipple -- Ch. 33. Lobular carcinoma In Situ and atypical lobular hyperplasia -- Ch. 34. Invasive lobular carcinoma -- Ch. 35. Unusual clinical presentations of carcinoma -- Ch. 36. Metastases in the breast from nonmammary malignant neoplasms -- Ch. 37. Benign proliferative lesions of the male breast -- Ch. 38. Carcinoma of the male breast -- Ch. 39. Breast tumors in children -- Ch. 40. Benign mesenchymal neoplasms -- Ch. 41. Sarcoma -- Ch. 42. Lymphoid and hematopoietic tumors -- Ch. 43. Pathologic effects of therapy -- Ch. 44. Cutaneous neoplasms -- Ch. 45. The pathology of axillary and intramammary lymph nodes -- Ch. 46. Pathologic examination of breast and lymph node specimens.
- Rosen's Breast pathology. 3rd ed. 2009, OvidAnatomy and physiological morphology --Abnormalities of mammary growth and development --Inflammatory and reactive tumors --Specific infections --Papilloma and related benign tumors --Myoepithelial neoplasms --Adenosis and microglandular adenosis --Fibroepithelial neoplasms --Ductal hyperplasia: usual and atypical --Precancerous breast disease: epidemiological, pathological, and clinical considerations --Intraductal carcinoma --Invasive duct carcinoma: assessment of prognosis, morphologic prognostic markers, and tumor growth rate --Tubular carcinoma --Papillary carcinoma --Medullary carcinoma --Carcinoma with metaplasia --Squamous carcinoma --Mucinous carcinoma --Apocrine carcinoma --Mammary carcinomas with endocrine features --Small cell (oat cell) carcinoma --Secretory carcinoma --Mammary carcinoma with osteoclast-like giant cells --Cystic hypersecretory carcinoma and cystic hypersecretory hyperplasia --Adenoid cystic carcinoma --Cribriform carcinoma --Lipid-rich carcinoma --Glycogen-rich carcinoma --Invasive micropapillary carcinoma --Paget's disease of the nipple --Lobular carcinoma in situ and atypical lobular hyperplasia --Invasive lobular carcinoma --Unusual clinical presentations of carcinoma --Metastases in the breast from nonmammary malignant neoplasms --Benign proliferative lesions of the male breast --Carcinoma of the male breast --Breast tumors of children --Benign mesenchymal neoplasms --Sarcoma --Lymphoid and hematopoietic tumors --Pathologic effects of therapy --Cutaneous neoplasms --The pathology of axillary and intramammary lymph nodes --Pathologic examination of breast and lymph node specimens, including sentinel lympth nodes.
- Saving women's lives 2005, NAP
- Selected aspects of cancer progression 2008, Springer
- Selective sentinel lymphadenectomy for human solid cancer 2005, Springer
- Selfish cell 2008, Springer
- Sensitization of cancer cells for chemo/immuno/radio-therapy 2008, Springer
- Sentinel lymph node concept 2004, Springer
- Serous effusions 2012, Springer
- Sexual function in the prostate cancer patient 2009, SpringerSexual dysfunction presents a major challenge to physicians who take on the task of treating men with prostate cancer. While curing the disease and saving a life is paramount, improving technologies and therapies offer skilled surgeons and clinical oncologists the opportunity to eradicate the disease without compromising sexual function. In Sexual Function of the Prostate Cancer Patient, John Mulhall and a panel of internationally recognized experts on prostate cancer and sexual function assess in detail the current state of prostate cancer treatment. The authors offer a broad overview of the pathophysiology and treatment of erectile dysfunction in men with prostate cancer, reviewing the latest findings regarding erection-sparing radiation therapy and sexual function outcomes after laparascopic and robotic prostatectomy. Additional chapters discuss intra-operative maneuvers to minimize post-operative erectile dysfunction and pharmacologic penile preservation and rehabilitation. Timely and authoritative, Sexual Function in the Prostate Cancer Patient is a highly readable guide to preserving post-prostate cancer sexual function that no urologist or radiation and medical oncologist should be without.
- Signaling pathways and molecular mediators in metastasis 2012, Springer
- Signaling pathways in cancer pathogenesis and therapy 2012, Springer
- Signs in MR-mammography 2008, Springer
- Skin cancer after organ transplantation 2009, Springer
- Skin cancer management 2010, SpringerBiopsy techniques and interpretation / Deborah F. MacFarlane and Ronald P. Rapini -- Topical therapies for nonmelanoma skin cancers / Abel Torres and Tejas Desai -- Chemical peels for precancerous skin lesions / Gary D. Monheit and Chad L. Prather -- Photodynamic therapy / Nathalie C. Zeitouni, Allan Oseroff, and David J. Najarian -- Intralesional and perilesional treatment of skin cancers / Christopher J. Arpey, Nicole M. Annest, Stephen B. Tucker, Ronald P. Rapini, and Deborah F. MacFarlane -- Electrodesiccation and curettage / Gloria F. Graham -- Cryosurgery / Gloria F. Graham -- Optimizing surgical outcomes / Thomas Stasko and Amy Ross -- Anesthesia / Susannah L. Collier and George J. Hruza -- Excision techniques, staples, and sutures / Mollie A. MacCormack -- Mohs surgery / Desiree Ratner and Jennifer L. MacGregor -- Cutaneous flaps / Tatyana Humphreys -- Techniques in skin grafting / Deborah F. MacFarlane -- Nail surgery and malignant tumors of the nail unit / Deborah F. MacFarlane and Richard K. Scher -- Practical management of melanoma / Mark F. Naylor -- Skin cancer in skin of color / Brooke A. Jackson -- Management of skin cancers in solid organ transplant recipients / John Carucci and Dariush Moussai -- Imaging of head and neck skin cancer / Komal Shah, Jane Onufer, and Deborah F. MacFarlane -- Radiation oncology in skin cancer treatment / Susan L. McGovern and Matthew T. Ballo -- When to refer out / Daniel M. Siegel, Laura T. Cepeda, and Deborah F. MacFarlane -- Chemoprevention of skin cancer / Fiona Zwald and David Lambert.
- Small molecules in oncology 2010, SpringerProtein kinase inhibitors -- Imatinib mesylate -- Erlotinib -- Axitinib -- Lapatinib -- Sorafenib -- Sunitinib -- Dasatinib -- Nilotinib -- Bosutinib -- Epigenetic modifiers -- Decitabine -- 5-Azacytidine/Azacitidine -- Cell cycle inhibitors -- Bortezomib -- Temsirolimus -- Danusertib (formerly PHA-739358): a novel combined pan-aurora kinases and third generation Bcr-Abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor -- BI_2536: targeting the mitotic kinase polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1) -- Other novel agents -- Imetelstat (GRN163L): Telomerase-based cancer therapy -- GDC-0449: targeting the hedgehog signaling pathway.
- Some non-heterocyclic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and related occupational exposures 2010, IARC
- Sphingolipids in disease 2013, SpringerSphingolipids in Cancer.Sphingosine Kinase/Sphingosine 1-Phosphate Signaling in Cancer Therapeutics and Drug Resistance /Shanmugam Panneer Selvam, Besim Ogretmen --Using ASMase Knockout Mice to Model Human Diseases /Guoqiang Hua, Richard Kolesnick --New Perspectives on the Role of Sphingosine 1-Phosphate in Cancer /Susan Pyne, Nigel J. Pyne --Sphingolipids and Response to Chemotherapy /Marie-Thérèse Dimanche-Boitrel, Amélie Rebillard --Lung Cancer and Lung Injury: The Dual Role of Ceramide /Tzipora Goldkorn, Samuel Chung, Simone Filosto --Sphingolipids' Role in Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer /Carla Hajj, Adriana Haimovitz-Friedman --Sphingolipids in Cardio-Reno-vascular Diseases.Sphingolipid Metabolism and Atherosclerosis /Xian-Cheng Jiang, Jing Liu --Cardiovascular Effects of Sphingosine-1-Phosphate (S1P) /Bodo Levkau --Cross Talk Between Ceramide and Redox Signaling: Implications for Endothelial Dysfunction and Renal Disease /Pin-Lan Li, Yang Zhang --Sphingolipids in Inflammation, Infection and Lung Diseases.Sphingolipids in Lung Endothelial Biology and Regulation of Vascular Integrity /Taimur Abbasi, Joe G. N. Garcia --Sphingolipids in Acute Lung Injury /Stefan Uhlig, Yang Yang --The Involvement of Sphingolipids in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases /Irina Petrache, Daniela N. Petrusca --Ceramide in Cystic Fibrosis /Heike Grassmé, Joachim Riethmüller, Erich Gulbins --Regulation of the Sphingosine Kinase/Sphingosine 1-Phosphate Pathway /K. Alexa Orr Gandy, Lina M. Obeid --Bacterial Infections and Ceramide /Heike Grassmé, Katrin Anne Becker --Viral Infections and Sphingolipids /Jürgen Schneider-Schaulies, Sibylle Schneider-Schaulies --Ceramide in Plasma Membrane Repair /Annette Draeger, Eduard B. Babiychuk --Sphingolipids and Inflammatory Diseases of the Skin /Burkhard Kleuser, Lukasz Japtok --Sphingolipids in Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, and Metabolic Disease /S. B. Russo, J. S. Ross, L. A. Cowart --Sphingolipids in Neuro-psychiatry and Muscle Diseases.Neuronal Forms of Gaucher Disease /Einat B. Vitner, Anthony H. Futerman Sphingolipids in Neuroinflammation /Laura Davies, Klaus Fassbender, Silke Walter --Sphingolipids in Psychiatric Disorders and Pain Syndromes /C. Mühle, M. Reichel, E. Gulbins, J. Kornhuber --Role of Sphingosine 1-Phosphate in Skeletal Muscle Cell Biology /Paola Bruni, Chiara Donati.
- Squamous cell head and neck cancer 2005, Springer
- Stem cell biology in health and disease 2009, SpringerPart 1. Bone marrow-derived stem cells -- Part 2. Embryonic stem cells -- Part 3. Cancer stem cells.
- Stem cells and cancer (Humana) 2009, Springer
- Stem cells and cancer (Springer) 2009, Springer
- Stem cells and cancer stem cells 2012, SpringerFulltext Vol. 4 SpringerFulltext Vol. 5 SpringerFulltext Vol. 6 SpringerFulltext Vol. 7 Springer
- Stem cells and cancer stem cells. Volume 1, Therapeutic applications in disease and injury 2012, Springer
- Stem cells and cancer stem cells. Volume 2, Therapeutic applications in disease and injury 2012, Springer
- Stem cells and human diseases 2012, Springer
- Suicide gene therapy 2004, Springer Protocols
- Supportive cancer care with Chinese medicine 2010, Springer
- Surgery in multimodal management of solid tumors 2009, Springer
- Surgery in the multimodal management of gastric cancer 2012, Springer
- Surgery of childhood tumors. 2nd corr. and enl. ed. 2008, Springer
- Surgery of spinal tumors 2007, SpringerHistory -- Anatomy -- Intramedullary tumors -- Extramedullary tumors -- Epidural tumors.
- Surgical pathology of endocrine and neuroendocrine tumors 2009, SpringerImaging of endocrine and neuroendocrine tumors -- Fine needle aspiration cytology of endocrine tumors -- Fine needle aspiration cytology of neuroendocrine tumors arising in non-endocrine organs -- Tumors of the pituitary gland -- Tumors of thyroid gland : non-C cell tumors -- Tumors of the thyroid gland (C-cells) -- Tumors of parathyroid gland -- Tumors of the adrenal cortex -- Tumors of the adrenal medulla and extra-adrenal paraganglia -- Endocrine tumors of the lung and upper airways -- Neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas -- Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract -- Neuroendocrine tumours of the breast -- Neuroendocrine tumors of female genital tract -- Neuroendocrine tumors of prostate, urinary bladder, and kidney -- Neuroendocrine tumors of other miscellaneous sites : thymus and skin -- Endocrine tumors and tumor-like lesions of infancy, childhood, and adolescents and inherited tumor syndromes -- Application of molecular diagnosis techniques in the diagnosis and management of endocrine tumors.
- Survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. 2nd ed. 2005, SpringerOverview / Cindy L. Schwartz ... [et al.] -- Algorithms of late effects by disease / Cindy L. Schwartz, Wendy L. Hobbie, Louis S. constine -- Facilitating assessment of late effects by organ system / Cindy L. Schwartz, Wendy L. Hobbie, Louis S. Constine -- Central nervous system effects / Nina S. Kadan-Lottick, Joseph P. Neglia -- Neuroendocrine complications of cancer therapy / Wing Leung, Susan R. Rose, Thomas E. Merchant -- Ocular complications due to cancer treatment / Michael Ober, Camille A. Servodidio, David Abramson -- Head and neck / Arnold C. Paulino, Mary Koshy, Della Howell -- Adverse effects of cancer treatment on hearing / Wendy Landier, Thomas E. Merchant -- The thyroid gland / Tithi Biswas, Louis S. constine, Cindy L. Schwartz -- Cardiovascular effects of cancer therapy / M. Jacob Adams ... [et al.] --Pulmonary effects of antineoplastic therapy / Andrea S. Hinkle, Cindy Proukou, Yuhchyau Chen -- Late gastrointestinal and hepatic effects / M.M. Hudson -- The ovary / Debra L. Friedman -- The testes / Jill P. Ginsberg, Amit Maity -- Genitourinary / Lawrence Marks, Nicole Larrier -- Musculoskeletal, integument, breast / Robert B. Marcus, Jr. ... [et al.] -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation / Nancy Bunin, constance DiDomenico, Virginia Guzikowski -- Second malignancies following treatment for childhood cancer / Barbara Anne Hieb, Susan K. Ogle, Anna T. Meadows -- Psychological aspects of long-term survivorship / Mary T. Rourke, Anne E. Kazak -- Legal issues / Barbara Hoffman -- Methodological issues in the study of survivors of childhood cancer / Ann C. Mertens, Yutaka Yasui -- Transition issues / Kevin C. Oeffinger, Debra A. Eshelman.
- Symptom management in cancer 2002, NLM
- Systems biology of tumor dormancy 2013, Springer
- Target discovery and validation reviews and protocols Springer Protocolsv. 2 Springer Protocolsv. 1. Emerging strategies for targets and biomarker discovery -- v. 2. Emerging molecular targets and treatment options.
- Targeted cancer immune therapy 2009, Springer
- Targeted cancer therapy 2008, SpringerPerspectives : bench to bedside and back / Jennifer Wheler and Razelle Kurzrock -- Targeted therapy in acute myelogenous leukemia / Elihu Estey -- Targeted therapy in breast cancer / Barbara S. Craft and Stacy Moulder -- Targeted therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia / Apostolia-Maria Tsimberidou and Michael J. Keating -- Targeted therapy in chronic myeloid leukemia / Elias Jabbour, Jorge Cortes, and Hagop Kantarjian -- Targeted therapy in colorectal cancer / Scott Kopetz -- Targeted therapy in non-small cell lung cancer / David J. Stewart -- Targeted therapy in lymphoma / Amanda Wedgwood and Anas Younes -- Targeted therapy in melanoma / Michael Davies, Sunil Patel, and Kevin B. Kim -- Targeted therapy in multiple myeloma / Yuhong Zhou, Raymond Alexanian, and Micael Wang -- Targeted therapy in myelodysplastic syndrome / Alfonso Quintás-Cardama ... [et al.] -- Targeted therapy in epithelial ovarian cancer / Maurie Markman -- Targeted drug therapy in pancreatic cancer / Don L. Gibbons, Robert A. Wolff, and Gauri Varadhachary -- Targeted therapy in prostate cancer / Amado J. Zurita, John F. Ward, and Jeri Kim -- Targeted therapy in renal cell carcinoma / Eric Jonasch and Nizar Tannir -- Targeted therapy of Sarcoma / Joseph Ludwig and Jonathan C. Trent -- Targeted and functional imaging / Vikas Kundra, Dawid Schellingerhout, and Edward F. Jackson -- Combining targeted therapies / David Hong and Lakshmi Chintala -- Drug development in cancer medicine : challenges for targeted approaches / Luis H. Camacho -- Toward personalized therapy for cancer / Sarah J. Welsh and Garth Powis.
- Targeted interference with signal transduction events 2007, SpringerIntroduction: the rationale for the development of targeted drugs in cancer therapy -- Identifying critical signaling molecules for the treatment of cancer -- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and cancer therapy -- Targeting ERBB receptors in cancer -- Inhibition of the IGF-I receptor for treatment of cancer. Kinase inhibitors and monoclonal anitbodies as alternative approaches -- Inhibition of the TGF-B signaling pathway in tumor cells -- The mammalian target of rapamycin kinase and tumor growth inhibtition -- The ras signalling pathway as a target in cancer therapy -- The mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway for molecular-targeted cancer treatment -- Clinical relevance of tareted interference with Src-mediated signal transduction events.
- Targeted therapies 2011, SpringerResistance to Targeted Therapies As a Result of Mutation(s) in the Target / Alexis B. Cortot and Pasi A. Jänne -- The Dynamics of the Cell Signaling Network; Implications for Targeted Therapies / Daniel Gioeli -- Cancer Signaling Network Analysis by Quantitative Mass Spectrometry / Jason R. Neil and Forest M. White -- Development and Implementation of Array Technologies for Proteomics: Clinical Implications and Applications / Julia D. Wulfkuhle, Menawar Khalil, Joseph C. Watson, Lance A. Liotta and Emanuel F. Petricoin -- Using Phosphoflow® to Study Signaling Events of Subpopulations Resistant to Current Therapies / Omar D. Perez -- Mathematical and Computational Models in Cancer / Sudhir Chowbina, Kevin A. Janes, Shayn M. Peirce and Jason A. Papin -- Somatic Evolution of Acquired Drug Resistance in Cancer / John W. Pepper -- Interrogating Resistance to Targeted Therapy Using Genetically Engineered Mouse Models of Cancer / Edward Gunther -- microRNA: A Potential Therapy Able to Target Multiple Cancer Pathways / Benjamin Kefas and Benjamin W. Purow -- Rational Combination of Targeted Agents to Overcome Cancer Cell Resistance / Yun Dai and Steven Grant.
- Targeted therapies in cancer 2007, Springer
- Targeted therapies in cancer 2008, Springer
- Targeting the Wnt pathway in cancer 2011, Springer
- Technical basis of radiation therapy. 4th ed. 2006, Springer
- Telomerase inhibition 2007, Springer ProtocolsMethods of telomerase inhibition -- Telomerase inhibition by synthetic nucleic acids and chemosensitization in human bladder cancer cell lines -- hTERT knockdown in human embryonic kidney cells using double-stranded RNA -- RNA interference using a plasmid construct expressing a short-hairpin RNA -- Retrovirus-mediated RNA interference -- Telomerase inhibition and telomere targeting in hematopoietic cancer cell lines with small non-nucleosidic synthetic compounds (BIBR1532) -- Uses of telomerase peptides in anti-tumor immune therapy -- Establishing cell-based reporter systems for the analysis of hTERT expression -- Telomerase RNA inhibition using antisense oligonucleotide against human telomerase RNA linked to a 2',5'-oligoadenylate -- Knockdown of telomerase RNA using hammerhead ribozymes and RNA interference -- Evaluation of tankyrase inhibition in whole cells -- Inhibition of telomerase by targeting MAP kinase signaling -- Screening of telomerase inhibitors -- Telomerase inhibition combined with other chemotherapeutic reagents to enhance anti-cancer effect.
- Telomeres and telomerase in cancer 2009, Springer
- Textbook of penile cancer 2012, Springer
- Theranostics, Gallium-68, and other radionuclides 2013, Springer
- Therapeutic applications of quadruplex nucleic acids. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirect"Therapeutic applications of quadruplex nucleic acids provides a single comprehensive survey that describes and assesses recent advances in quadruplex therapeutics and targeting strategies. It also covers the underlying fundamentals of such topics as quadruplex structure, small-molecule recognition, biological roles of genomic quadruplexes, and quadruplex informatics"--P. 4 of cover.
- Therapeutic ribonucleic acids in brain tumors 2009, Springer
- Thyroid cancer 2012, Springer
- Thyroid cancer. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Thyroid cancer. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Thyroid neoplasms 2005, ScienceDirectGene rearrangements in thryoid cancer -- Molecular markers of thyroid nodules -- Ultrasound in the diagnosis and management of thyroid cancer -- Controversies in the use of radioiodine for remnant ablation and therapy of thyroid carcinoma -- Thyroglobulin measurements in thryoid cancer evaluation and surveillance -- The role of fluoro-deoxy glucose (FDG) positron emission tomorgraphy (PET) in the management of differentiated thyroid cancer -- Preclinical studies of chemotherapy for undifferentiated thyroid carcinoma -- Medullary thyroid carcinoma -- Thyroid neoplasms in children and adolescents.
- TNF receptor associated factors (TRAFs) 2007, SpringerPhylogeny of the TRAF/math domain / Juan M. Zapata, Vanesa Martínez-García, and Sophie Lefebvre -- TRAF1 and its biological functions / Soo Young Lee and Yongwon Choi -- Physiological roles and mechanisms of signaling by TRAF2 and TRAF5 / Ping-Yee Billie Au and Wen-Chen Yeh -- TRAF3 and its biological function / Jeannie Q. He ... [et al.] -- TRAF4, the unique family member / Valérie Kedinger and Marie-Christine Rio -- Characteristics and biological functions of TRAF6 / Jun-ichiro Inoue, Jin Gohda and Taishin Akiyama -- Ubiquitination and TRAF signaling / Gabriel Pineda, Chee-Kwee Ea and Zhijian J. Chen -- Structural revelations of TRAF2 function in TNF receptor signaling pathway / Jee Y. Chung ... [et al.] -- Protein-protein interactions in TRAF3 / Kathryn R. Ely, Ramadurgam Kodandapani and ShuangDing Wu -- Molecular basis for the unique specificity of TRAF6 / Jee Y. Chung ... [et al.] --TRAF proteins in CD40 signaling / Gail A. Bishop ... [et al.] -- TRAFs in rank signaling / Bryant G. Darnay ... [et al.] -- The LT[beta]R signaling pathway / Paula S. Norris and Carl F. Ware -- LMP1 trafficking activates growth and survival pathways / Vishal Soni, Ellen Cahir-McFarland and Elliott Kieff -- Targeting TRAFs for therapeutic intervention / Juan M. Zapata, Sophie Lefebvre and John C. Reed.
- TNM atlas. 5th ed. / 2004, Springer
- Tobacco smoke and involuntary smoking 2004, IARC
- Toward the elimination of cancer disparities 2009, Springer
- Transforming growth factor-β in cancer therapy. v. 1-2 2008, Springerv. 2 2008 Springerv. 1. Basic and clinical biology -- v. 2. Cancer treatment and therapy.
- Treating tumors that move with respiration 2007, Springer
- Treatment of bone and soft tissue sarcomas 2009, Springer
- "With the advent of computer technology and medical imaging, treatment planning in radiation oncology has evolved from a way of devising beam arrangements to a sophisticated process whereby imaging scanners are used to define target volume, simulators are used to outline treatment volume, and computers are used to select optimal beam arrangements for treatment. As such, this book is designed to provide a comprehensive discussion of the clinical, physical, and technical aspects of treatment planning. The intent of Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology is to review these methodologies and present a contemporary version of the treatment planning process"--Provided by publisher.
- Tumor angiogenesis 2008, Springer
- Tumor immunology and cancer vaccines 2005, Springer
- Tumor necrosis factor 2004, Springer Protocols
- Tumor neurosurgery 2006, SpringerI. Investigations -- Neurophysiology / Allen E. Waziri, Derek A. Taggard and Vincent C. Traynelis -- Neuroradiology and Ultrasound / David G. Hughes and Roger A. Chisholm -- Neuropathology / Cheng-Mei Shaw and Ellsworth C. Alvord -- II. Perioperative Care -- Neuroanesthesia / Maryke A. Kraayenbrink and Gregory R. McAnulty -- Neurosurgical Intensive Care / Tessa L. Whitton and Arthur M. Lam -- III. Techniques -- Neuroendoscopy / Jonathan Punt -- Principles and Practice of Image-guided Neurosurgery / Kristian Aquilina, Philip Edwards and Anthony Strong -- Stereotactic Radiosurgery / Andras A. Kemeny, Matthias W. R. Radatz and Jeremy G. Rowe -- IV. Tumors -- Low-grade Gliomasin Adults / Henry Marsh -- Neurosurgical Management of High-grade Gliomas / Robert C. Rostomily, Alexander M. Spence and Daniel L. Silbergeld -- Sellar and Parasellar Tumors / Richard J. Stacey and Michael P. Powell -- Meningiomas / James J. Evans, Joung H. Lee, John Suh and Mladen Golubic -- Intraventricular and Pineal Region Tumors / Sandeep Kunwar, G. Evren Keles and Mitchell S. Berger -- Cerebello-pontine Angle Tumors / Peter C. Whitfield and David G. Hardy -- Skull Base Tumors / Richard S. C. Kerr and Christopher A. Milford -- Tumors: Cerebral Metastases and Lymphoma / Sepideh Amin-Hanjani and Griffith R. Harsh -- Pediatric Neuro-oncology / Kevin L. Stevenson, J. Russell Geyer and Richard G. Ellenbogen -- Management of Spinal Tumors / Karl F. Kothbauer, George I. Jallo and Fred J. Epstein -- Management of Extradural Spinal Tumors / David A. Lundin, Charlie Kuntz and Christopher I. Shaffrey.
- Tumor prevention and genetics III 2005, SpringerLifestyle and Medical Approaches to Cancer Prevention / Peter Greenwald, p. 1-15 -- Application of Genetics to the Prevention of Colorectal Cancer / John Hopper, p. 17-33 -- Genetics and Prevention of Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma / Rebecca Fitzgerald, p. 35-46 -- Preclinical Models Relevant to Diet, Exercise, and Cancer Risk R. James Barnard and William Aronson, p. 47-62 -- Individualizing Interventions for Cancer Prevention / Michael Pollak, p. 63-70 -- Can Animal Models Help Us Select Specific Compounds for Cancer Prevention Trials? / Ernest Hawk, Asad Umar, Ronald Lubet, Levy Kopelovich and Jaye Viner, p. 71-88 -- Problems with Using Biomarkers as Surrogate End Points for Cancer: A Cautionary Tale / Arthur Schatzkin, p. 89-98 -- Can a Marker Be a Surrogate for Development of Cancer, and Would We Know It if It Exists? / William Armstrong, Thomas Taylor and Frank Meyskens, p. 99-112 -- How Should We Move the Field of Chemopreventive Agent Development Forward in a Productive Manner? / Frank Meyskens and Eva Szabo, p. 113-124 -- The Problems with Risk Selection; Scientific and Psychosocial Aspects / Anne-Renée Hartman, p. 125-144 -- Chemoprevention of Lung Cancer / Stéphane Vignot, Jean-Philippe Spano, Sylvie Lantuejoul, Fabrice André, Thierry Le Chevalier and Jean-Charles Soria, p. 145-165 -- Anti-nicotine Vaccination: Where Are We? / T. Cerny, p. 167-175 -- Primary Prevention of Colorectal Cancer: Lifestyle, Nutrition, Exercise / María Martínez, p. 177-211 -- Chemoprevention of Colorectal Cancer: Ready for Routine Use? / Nadir Arber and Bernard Levin, p. 213-230 -- Screening of Colorectal Cancer: Progress and Problems Sidney Winawer, p. 231-244 -- The Role of Endogenous Hormones in the Etiology and Prevention of Breast Cancer: The Epidemiological Evidence / Paola Muti, p. 245-256 -- Innovative Agents in Cancer Prevention / Margaret Manson, Peter Farmer, Andreas Gescher and William Steward, p. 257-275 -- The IARC Commitment to Cancer Prevention: The Example of Papillomavirus and Cervical Cancer / Silvia Franceschi, p. 277-297 -- Health Economics in the Genomic Age / Thomas Szucs, p. 299-313 -- Screening for Cancer: Are Resources Being Used Wisely? / Robert Kaplan, p. 315-334.
- Tumor suppressor genes Springer Protocolsv. 2 Springer Protocolsv. 1 Pathways and isolation strategies -- v. 2 Regulation, function, and medicinal application.
- Tumor-induced immune suppression 2008, Springer
- Tumors of the brain and spine 2007, Springer
- Tumors of the central nervous system v. 1-, 2011-, SpringerPt. 1. Astrocytomas : diagnosis and biomarkers -- pt. 2. Astrocytomas : therapy -- pt. 3. Astrocytomas : prognosis -- pt. 4. Hemangioblastoma -- pt. 5. Ganglioglioma -- pt. 6. Spinal Tumors (Part 1) -- pt. 7. Meningiomas and Schwannomas -- pt. 8. Astrocytoma, Medulloblastoma, Retinoblastoma, Chordoma, Craniopharyngioma, Oligodendroglioma, and Ependymoma.
- Tumors of the central nervous system. Vol. 1-2, Gliomas, glioblastoma v. 1-, 2011-, Springerv. 2, 2012 Springer
- Tumors of the central nervous system. Vol. 8, Astrocytoma, medulloblastoma, retinoblastoma, chordoma, craniopharyngioma, oligodendroglioma, and ependymona 2012, Springer
- Tumors of the chest 2006, Springer
- Tumour-associated macrophages 2012, Springer
- Twenty years of G-CSF 2012, Springer
- Urological cancers 2005, Springer
- Urological cancers in clinical practice 2007, Springer
- Urological oncology 2008, Springer
- Uterine cancer 2009., SpringerEssential epidemiology of cancer of the endometrium -- Endometrial cancer: screening, diagnosis, and surgical staging -- Imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of endometrial cancer -- Uterine cancer: pathology -- Molecular pathology and cytogenetics of endometrial carcinoma, carcinosarcoma, and uterine sarcomas -- Prognostic factors in uterine cancer -- Primary hormonal therapy of endometrial cancer -- Early-stage endometrial cancer: surgery -- Early-stage endometrial cancer: radiation -- Therapeutic modalities in early-stage uterine papillary serous carcinomas, carcinosarcomas, clear-cell and mixed histology carcinomas: building a case for combined chemotherapy and radiation -- Treatment of advanced and recurrent carcinoma: hormonal therapy -- Treatment of advanced and recurrent carcinoma: chemotherapy -- Treatment for advanced and recurrent carcinoma: combined modalities -- Management of uterine sarcomas -- Future directions: new targets.
- Vascular disruptive agents for the treatment of cancer 2010, SpringerPart 1. Pre-clinical development -- The Discovery and Characterisation of Tumour Endothelial Markers / Dario Neri and Roy Bicknell -- The Use of Animal Models in the Assessment of Tumour Vascular Disrupting Agents (VDAs) / R. Barbara Pedley and Gillian M. Tozer -- Combination Therapy with Chemotherapy and VDAs / Giulia Taraboletti, Katiuscia Bonezzi and Raffaella Giavazzi -- Lessons from Animal Imaging in Preclinical Models / Lesley D. McPhail and Simon P. Robinson -- Combining Antiangiogenic Drugs with Vascular Disrupting Agents Rationale and Mechanisms of Action / Yuval Shaked, Paul Nathan, Laura G. M. Daenen and Robert S. Kerbel -- Development of Vascular Disrupting Agents / Graeme J. Dougherty and David J. Chaplin -- Part 2. Imaging in the development of vascular disruptive agents -- MRI to Assess Vascular Disruptive Agents / Martin Zweifel and Anwar R. Padhani -- Contrast Ultrasound in Imaging Tumor Angiogenesis / Grzegorz Korpanty and Rolf A. Brekken -- Part 3. Clinical development -- The Clinical Development of Tubulin Binding Vascular Disrupting Agents / Martin Zweifel and Gordon Rustin -- ASA404 (DMXAA): New Concepts in Tumour Vascular Targeting Therapy / Bruce C. Baguley -- Vascular Disruptive Agents in Combination with Radiotherapy / Henry C. Mandeville and Peter J. Hoskin.
- Veterans and agent orange. Herbicide/Dioxin exposure and acute Myelogenous Leukemia in the children of Vietnam veterans 2002, NAP
- Virtual colonoscopy. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerWhy we do CTC : screening for colorectal cancer / Richard M. Mendelson -- The performance of CTC / Didier Bielen -- Starting CT colonography in your department / Darra Murphy, Alan O'Hare, and Helen Fenlon -- The eligible patient : indications and contraindications / M. Raquel Oliva, Ayodale S. Odulate, and Koenraad J. Mortele -- Patient preparation for CT colonography / J. Yee -- The prerequisite : faecal tagging / Philippe Lefere and Stefaan Gryspeerdt -- How to get the colon distended? / David Burling, Stuart Taylor, and Steve Halligan -- Right parameters / Andrea Laghi -- How to interpret CTC data : evaluation of the different lesion morphologies / Beth G. McFarland -- How to avoid pitfalls in imaging : causes and solutions to overcome false-negatives and false-positives / Stefaan Gryspeerdt and Philippe Lefere -- 3D imaging : invaluable for the correct diagnosis? / Ayso H. De Vries and Jaap Stoker -- The challenge : detection of early-stage superficial colorectal lesions -- Gen Iinuma ... [et al.] -- Extracolonic findings / Francesca Turini, Francesca Cerri, and Emanuele Neri -- The future : computer-aided detection / H. Yoshida -- Quality and consistency in reporting CT colonography / Abraham H. Dachman, Piotr R. Obara, and Michael E. Zalis -- Virtual colonoscopy : beyond polyp detection? / T. Mang ... [et al.] -- Pictorial overview of normal anatomy, mimics of disease, and neoplasia using CT colonography / J.G. Fletcher, Fargol Booya, and Luis S. Guimaraes.
- Viruses and liver cancer. 1st ed. 2002, ScienceDirect
- Voice of breast cancer in medicine and bioethics 2006, SpringerNegotiating personal and political settlements with breast cancer: women finding their own ways to live with human contingency / Rosemarie Tong -- Personalizing the political: negotiating the feminist, medical, scientific and commercial discourses surrounding breast cancer / Susan Sherwin -- Power, gender, and pizzazz: the early years of breast cancer activism / Barron Lerner -- Breast cancer: dueling discourses and the persistence of an outmoded paradigm / Gwynne Gertz -- Doing things with ideas and affects in the illness narratives of Susan Sontag and Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick / Lisa Diedrich -- The breast cancer diaries / Anita Ho -- Breast cancer: the maternal body reflected in a three-way mirror / Debra Gold -- Learn to love what's left: poems on breast cancer / Leatha Kendrick -- Death and the other: rethinking authenticity / Gail Weiss -- Breast cancer research: a political cause and paradigm for scientific inquiry / John S. Kovach -- Clinical trials for breast cancer and informed consent: how women helped make research a cooperative venture / Loretta M. Kopelman -- The role of psychosocial research in understanding and improving the experience of breast cancer and breast cancer risk / Anne Moyer and Marci Lobel -- Teaching about breast cancer and "common health" / Helen Rodnite Lemay -- Theoretical considerations on "reading" the breast / Tanfer Emin-Tunc -- Recent developments in breast cancer research / Sofya Maslyanskaya.
- War on cancer 2005, Springer
- Washington manual of oncology 2002, Ovid
- What every woman should know about cervical cancer 2008, Springer
- Astrocytic Tumours -- Oligodendroglial Tumours -- Ependymal Tumours -- Choroid Plexus Tumours -- Other Neuroepithelial Tumours -- Neuronal and Mixed Neuronal- Glial Tumours -- Tumours of the Pineal Region -- Embryonal Tumours -- Tumours of the Cranial and Paraspinal Nerves -- Meningeal Tumours -- Tumours of the Haematopoietic System -- Germ Cell Tumours -- Familial Tumour Syndromes involving the Nervous System -- Tumours of the Sellar Region --Metastatic Tumours of the CNS.
- Work and cancer survivors 2009, SpringerEpidemiology / David Neary -- Economic burden / Richard J. Butler, William G. Johnson, and Timothy Gubler -- Employers' and survivors' perspectives / Ziv Amir, David R. Strauser, and Fong Chan -- Work disability : it is not just the "lesion" / Patrick Loisel -- The meaning of work / Guy Maytal and John Peteet -- Fatigue, pain, and physical function / Mary E. Sesto and Maureen J. Simmonds -- Cognitive limitations / Tracy Veramonti and Christina Meyers -- Young survivors of childhood cancer / Angela de Boer, Jos Verbeek, and Frank van Dijk -- Primary and occupational health care providers / Jos Verbeek, Angela de Boer, and Taina Taskila -- Rehabilitation / Michael J.L. Sullivan ... [et al.] -- Workplace accomodations / Fong Chan ... [et al.] -- Individuals with cancer in the workforce and their federal rights / Peter Blanck ... [et al.] -- International efforts : perspectives, policies, and programs / Patricia Findley and Catherine P. Wilson -- Future research, practice, and policy -- Michael Feuerstein.
- Yeast as tool in cancer research 2007, SpringerFrom DNA replication to genome instability in schizosaccharomyces pombe: pathways to cancer /Julie M. Bailis and Susan L. Forsburg --Dissecting layers of mitotic regulation essential for maintaining genomic stability /Jeffiner S. Searle and Yolanda Sanchez --Yeast as a tool in cancer research: nuclear trafficking /Anita H. Corbett and Adam C. Berger --Studies of protein farnesylation in yeast /Nitika Thaper and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi --From bread to bedside: what budding yeast has taught us about the immortalization of cancer cells /Soma S.R. Banik and Christopher M. Counter --Hsp90 co-chaperones in saccharomyces cerevisiae /Marija Tesiccc and Richard F. Gaber --Yeast as a model system for studying cell cycle checkpoints /Carmela Palermo and Nancy C. Walworth --Metabolism and function of sphingolipids in saccharomyces cerevisiae: relevance to cancer research /L. Ashley Cowart, Yusuf A. Hannun, and Lina M. Obeid --Exploring and restoring the p53 pathway using the p53 dissociator assay in yeast /Rainer K. Brachmann --Functional analysis of the Human p53 tumor suppressor and its mutants using yeast /Alberto Inga, Francesca Storici and Michael A. Resnick --ABC transporters in yeast - drug resistance and stress response in a nutshell /Karl Kuchler and Christoph Schüller --The FHCRC/NCI yeast anticancer drug screen /Susan L. Holbeck and Julian Simon --Yeast as a model to study the immunosuppressive and chemotherapeutic drug rapamycin /John R. Rohde, Sara A. Zurita-Martinez, and Maria E. Cardenas --Use of yeast as a model of system for identifying and studying anti-cancer drugs /Jun O. Liu and Julian A. Simon --Genetic analysis of cisplatin resistance in yeast and mammals /Seiko Ishida and Ira Herskowitz --Using yeast tools to dissect the action of anti-cancer drugs: mechanisms of enzyme inhibition and cell killing: agents targeting DNA topoisomerases /Anna Rogojina, ... [et al].
- 1,3-Butadiene, ethylene oxide and vin...
- — Chronic lymphocytic leukemia ...........
- Chronic myeloid neoplasias and clonal...
- — Human papillomavirus ...................
- Human papillomaviruses .................
- — P53 tumor suppressor pathway and canc...
- Pancreatic cancer ......................
- — Yeast as tool in cancer research .......
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
1st ed. [print] 2013
Author: Ofri, Danielle