Books by Subject
- 1,3-Butadiene, ethylene oxide and vin...
- — Cobalt in hard metals and cobalt sulf...
- Color atlas of melanocytic lesions of...
- — Immunotherapy of cancer ................
- Impact of genetic targets on cancer t...
- — PET-CT and PET-MRI in oncology .........
- PET/CT in clinical practice ............
- — Yeast as tool in cancer research .......
- Color atlas of melanocytic lesions of the skin 2007, Springer
- Colorectal cancer 2007, SpringerMolecular biology of colon cancer / William M. Grady -- Chemoprevention of colorectal cancer / Yu-Ning Wong ...[et al.] -- Colorectal cancer screening and surveillance / Arnold J. Markowitz -- Cytotoxic chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer / M. Wasif Saif, Richard Kim, and Edward Chu -- Integration of antiangiogenic strategies in colorectal cancer treatment / John M. Strother and Charles D. Blanke -- The role of EGFR inhibition in colorectal cancer / Nabeel Shalan and Paulo M. Hoff -- Second-line strategies in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer / Anthony B. El-Khoueiry and Heinz-Josef Lenz -- Adjuvant chemotherapy for colon cancer / Bert H. O'Neil ... [et al.] -- Management of locally advanced rectal cancer / Yu Jo Chua and David Cunningham -- Rationale for adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the resection of liver metastases / Axel Grothey and Steven A. Alberts -- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation in the management of patients with colorectal cancer / Karen Brown -- Colorectal cancer imaging / Sean D. Curran and Laurence H. Schwartz -- Nursing issues in colorectal cancer chemotherapy / Ellen Hollywood and Deborah Semple -- Pain management in the colorectal cancer patient / Vivek Tim Malhotra -- Novel agents and new paradigms for colorectal cancer / Chris Takimoto and Russell Kruzelock.
- Colorectal cancer 2009, Springer
- Colorectal cancer in the elderly 2013, Springer
- Colorectal cancer screening 2011, Springer
- Combination cancer therapy 2005, SpringerTargeting of the EGFR as a modulator of cancer chemotherapy / Jose Baselga -- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitors in combination chemotherapy / Manish A. Shah and Gary K. Schwartz -- Development of protein kinase C and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors as potentiators of cytotoxic drug action in leukemia / Steven Grant -- Carboxyamidotriazole, an inhibitor of nonvoltage operated calcium entry : single agent and combination therapy for ovarian carcinoma / Chad M. Michener and Elise C. Kohn -- Targeted alpha particle therapy : a rational approach to drug development in hematologic diseases and solid tumors / John M. Burke, David A. Scheinberg, and Joseph G. Jurcic -- Pharmacologic modulation of fluoropyrimidines : building upon the lessons of the past / Owen A. O'Connor -- Development of inhibitors of HER2 with taxanes : new directions in breast cancer therapy / Shanu Modi, Monica N. Fornier, and Andrew D. Seidman -- Targeting nf-b to increase the activity of cisplatin in solid tumors / Don S. Dizon ... [et al.] -- Combinations of chemotherapy and G3139, an antisense BCL-2 oligonucleotide / Luba Benimetskaya, Sridhar Nami, and C. A. Stein -- Use of animal models to evaluate signal transduction inhibitors as modulators of cytotoxic therapy / Beverly A. Teicher.
- Combined estrogen-progestogen contraceptives and combined estrogen-progestogen menopausal therapy 2007, IARC
- Combined scintigraphic and radiographic diagnosis of bone and joint diseases. 4th, rev. and enl. ed. 2013, Springer
- Communication in cancer care. 1st ed. 2006, Springer
- Computational biology 2009, SpringerIdentification of Relevant Genes from Microarray Experiments based on Partial Least Squares Weights: Application to Cancer Genomics -- Geometric Biclustering and Its Applications to Cancer Tissue Classification Based on DNA Microarray Gene Expression Data -- Statistical Analysis on Microarray Data: Selection of Gene Prognosis Signatures -- Agent-Based Modeling of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ: Application to Patient-Specific Breast Cancer Modeling -- Multicluster Class-Based Classification for the Diagnosis of Suspicious Areas in Digital Mammograms -- Analysis of Cancer Data Using Evolutionary Computation -- Analysis of Population-Based Genetic Association Studies Applied to Cancer Susceptibility and Prognosis -- Selected Applications of Graph-Based Tracking Methods for Cancer Research -- Recent Advances in Cell Classification for Cancer Research and Drug Discovery -- Computational Tools and Resources for Systems Biology Approaches in Cancer -- Laser Speckle Imaging for Blood Flow Analysis -- The Challenges in Blood Proteomic Biomarker Discovery.
- Concise manual of hematology and oncology 2007, Springer
- Contemporary IMRT 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Content-based retrieval of medical images 2013, Atypon
- Controversies in gastrointestinal tumor therapy 2004., Karger
- Controversies in the treatment of lung cancer 2010, KargerPrognostic factors in histopathology of lung cancer / A. Fisseler-Eckhoff -- FDG-PET/CT in lung cancer : an update / R.-P. Baum, C. Świętaszczyk, V. Prasad -- Whole-body magnetic resonance imaging for staging of lung cancer / R. Puls ... [et al.] -- Bronchoscopy/endobronchial ultrasound / F.J.F. Herth -- New developments in videomediastinoscopy : video-assisted mediastinoscopic lymphadenectomy and mediastinoscopic ultrasound / B. Witte -- Resection in stage I/II non-small cell lung cancer / F.M. Smolle-Juettner ... [et al.] -- Role of mediastinal lymph node dissection in non-small cell lung cancer / S. Bölükbas, M.H. Eberlein, J. Schirren -- Radiation therapy for early stage (I/II) non-small cell lung cancer / B. Jeremic ... [et al.] -- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for early non-small cell lung cancer / F. Zimmermann ... [et al.] -- Extended surgical resection in stage III non-small cell lung cancer / S. Hillinger, W. Weder -- Stage III : definitive chemoradiotherapy / R. Fietkau, S. Semrau -- Adjuvant therapy in early-stage non-small cell lung cancer / M. Serke -- Postoperative irradiation in non-small cell lung cancer / S. Höcht ... [et al.] -- Altered fractionation schemes in radiotherapy / M. Stuschke, C. Pöttgen -- Chemotherapy of advanced non-small cell lung cancer / R. Pirker, W. Minar -- Radiotherapy / I.A. Adamietz -- Treatment of limited disease small cell lung cancer / D. de Ruysscher -- Radiochemotherapy in extensive disease small cell lung cancer ED-SCLC / B. Jeremic ... [et al.] -- Radiotherapy for extensive stage small cell lung cancer / B.J. Slotman -- Controversies in the treatment of advanced stages of small cell lung cancer / A. Schmittel -- Complementary and alternative medicine in lung cancer patients : a neglected phenomenon? / O. Micke.
- Controversies in the treatment of prostate cancer 2008., KargerProstate cancer and active surveillance / Abrahamsson, P.A. -- Radical Prostatectomy in the 21th Century: the gold standard for localized and locally advanced prostate cancer / Schostak, M.; Miller, K.; Schrader, M. -- Radiotherapy as primary treatment modality / Sia, M.; Rosewall, T.; Warde, P. -- Combined radiotherapy and hormonal therapy in the treatment of prostate cancer / Boehmer, D. -- Postoperative adjuvant radiotherapy: standard of care? / Bottke, D.; Wiegel, T. -- Adjuvant hormonal treatment: the bicalutamide early prostate cancer program / Wirth, M.P.; Hakenberg, O.W.; Froehner, M. -- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer: immediate initiation / Schostak, M.; Miller, K.; Schrader, M. -- Lymphadenectomy in prostate cancer: radioguided lymph node mapping: an adequate staging method / Winter, A.; Wawroschek, F. -- Radiotherapy in lymph-node positive prostate cancer patients: potentially curable?: single institutional experience regarding outcome and side effects / Goldner, G.; Pötter, R. -- Radiotherapy in biochemical recurrences after surgery for prostate cancer / Hocht, S. ... [et al.] -- Recurrence following radiotherapy / Desgrandchamps, F. -- Secondary hormonal manipulation / Merseburger, A.S. ... [et al.] -- Chemotherapy in hormone-refractory prostate cancer / Wolff, J.M. -- A randomized phase II trial comparing weekly taxotere + prednisone (P) versus prednisone alone in androgen-independent prostate cancer / Fossa, S.D. -- Hormone-refractory and metastatic prostate cancer: palliative radiotherapy / Moser, L.; Schubert, T.; Hinkelbein, W.
- Controversies in the treatment of skin neoplasias 2006., KargerCutaneous lymphomas - radiotherapeutic strategies / Wilson, L.D., Jones, G.W., Smith, B.D. -- The clinical impact of T cell receptor rearrangement analysis in cutaneous T cell lymphoma / Assaf, C. -- Classification of primary cutaneous lymphomas / Assaf, C. ... [et al.] -- Basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma - radiotherapeutic approaches / Panizzon, R.G. -- Kaposi's sarcoma - radiotherapeutic aspects / Niewald, M.; Räbe, C. -- Pathogenesis and clinical manifestation of Kaposi's sarcoma / Geilen, C.C., Husak, R., Steinhoff, M. -- Merkel cell carcinoma - clinical presentation and treatment / Moll, I. -- Merkel cell carcinoma - uncommon and aggressive cutaneous tumour / Greiner, R.H. ... [et al.] -- Potential of radiation therapy in the multimodal management of Merkel cell carcinoma / Becker, G., Bottke, D. --Skin and other reactions to radiotherapy - clinical presentation and radiobiology of skin reactions / Dörr, W. -- Management of skin and related reactions to radiotherapy / Seegenschmiedt, H. -- Malignant melanoma - markers for progression and prognosis in malignant melanoma / Geilen, C.C. ... [et al.] -- Malignant melanoma - sentinel lymph node biopsy and surgical procedures / Kaufmann, R. -- The role of radiotherapy in malignant melanoma / Marnitz, S., Hoecht, S., Hinkelbein, W. -- Malignant melanoma: classification and staging of malignant melanoma / Eigentler, T.K., Garbe, C. -- Malignant melanoma: PET/CT as a staging procedure / Müller, S.P. -- Malignant melanoma - clinical development of peptide-based melanoma vaccines / Schmittel, A. ... [et al.].
- Controversies in uro-oncology 2002, Karger
- Cox-2 2003, Karger
- Current research in head and neck cancer 2005, KargerDevelopment of a conditional mouse model for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma / Bindels, E.M.J., van de Brekel, M.W.M. -- Hypofolatemia as a risk factor for head and neck cancer / Almadori, G. ... [et al.] -- Reduced DNA repair capacity in laryngeal cancer subjects: a comparison of phenotypic and genotypic results / Gajacka, M. ... [et al.] -- Intratumoral genomic heterogeneity in advanced head and neck cancer detected by comparative genomic hybridization / Götte, K. ... [et al.] -- Function and importance of p63 in normal oral mucosa and squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck / Thurfjell, N. ... [et al.] -- p53, p63 and p73 expression in squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck and their response to cisplatin exposure / Balz, V. ... [et al.] --Expression of p16 protein is associated with human papillomavirus status in tonsillar carcinomas and has implications on survival / Wittekindt, C. ... [et al.] -- EGFR-antibody-supplemented TPF chemotherapy: preclinical investigations to a novel approach for head and neck cancer induction treatment / Knecht, R. ... [et al.] -- Nuclear factor kappa B as a common target and activator of oncogenes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma / Chang, A.A., Van Waes, C. -- Antiangiogenic therapy of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma by vascular endothelial growth factor antisense therapy / Riedel, F. ... [et al.] -- Expression pattern of chemokine receptors 6 and 7 in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck identifies a novel metastatic phenotype / Wang, J. ... [et al.] -- p53-based immunotherapy of cancer / De Leo, A.B. --p53 as an immunotherapeutic target in head and neck cancer: approaches to reversing unresponsiveness of T lymphocytes and preventing tumor escape / Hoffmann, T.K. ... [et al.] -- Imbalance in absolute counts of T lymphocyte subsets in patients with head and neck cancer and its relation to disease / Kuss, I. ... [et al.] -- Antitumor immunization of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients with a virus-modified autologous tumor cell vaccine / Herold-Mende, C. ... [et al.] -- Prognostic factors: confusion caused by bad quality of design, analysis and reporting of many studies / Sauerbrei, W.
- Cutaneous lymphomas v. 2, 2006., Springerv. 2 Unusual cases.
- Cutaneous neural neoplasms 2011, Springer
- Cytokines and cancer 2005, Springer
- Cytokines in the genesis and treatment of cancer 2007, SpringerHelicobacter pylori and cytokines in the genesis of gastric cancer / Richard M. Peek, Jr. -- HTLV-1, cytokines, and cancer / Michael Lairmore and Lee Ratner -- Herpesviruses, cytokines, and cancer / Frank J. Jenkins and Heather R. Hensler -- Tumor necrosis factor and cancer / Mark DeWitte ... [et al.] -- Transforming growth factor-[beta] and cancer / Alyssa R. Bonine-Summers, Brian K. Law, and Harold L. Moses -- Interleukin-1 family of cytokines and cancer / Michael T. Lotze--Interleukin-4/13 and cancer / Koji Kawakami and Raj K. Puri -- Interleukin-6 and Castleman's disease / Norihiro Nishimoto -- Interleukin-10 (IL-10): biology, immune, regulation, and cancer / Shin-ichiro Fujii and Michael T. Lotze -- Cytokines in multiple myeloma: therapeutic implications / Dharminder Chauhan, Teru Hideshima, and Kenneth C. Anderson -- In vivo murine cytokine models and the genesis of cancer / Todd A. Fehniger, Megan A. Cooper, Michael A. Caligiuri --Experimental models of cytokines and cancer prevention / Mark J. Smyth ... [et al.] -- Cytokines in the tumor stroma / Michael C. Ostrowski -- Cytokines and tumor angiogenesis / Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury and Charles K. Brown -- Chemokine and receptor expression in tumor progression / Paola Allavena, Federica Marchesi, and Alberto Mantovani -- The biology of cancer cachexia and the role of TNF-[alpha] / Denis C. Guttridge -- Interleukin-2 and cancer therapy / Kim Margolin and Joseph Clark -- Interleukin-12 and cancer therapy / Timothy E. Bael and Jared Gollob -- The type I interferon system with emphasis on its role in malignancies: interferons are more than "antivirals" / Stergios J. Moschos ... [et al.] -- Combination cytokine therapy / Seth M. Cohen and Howard L. Kaufman -- Novel strategies for cytokine administration via targetting / Paul M. Sondel ... [et al.] -- Cytokines and cancer vaccines / Hideho Okada and Michael T. Lotze -- Anticytokine therapy / Miguel A. Villalona-Calero -- Cytokines in the supportive care of cancer / John A. Glaspy.
- Cytology and surgical pathology of gynecologic neoplasms 2011, Springer
- Cytology of soft tissue tumours 2003, Karger
- Cytopathological techniques for the diagnosis of glandular lesions of the genital tract -- Bethesda System Classification of glandular lesions on cervical cytology -- Cytopathology of the benign glandular lesions of the cervix and glandular cytopathology of the vagina -- Cytopathology of adenocarcinoma in situ of the endocervix and its differential diagnosis -- Cytopathology of the malignant invasive lesions of the endocervix -- Endometrial hyperplasias -- Endometrial adenocarcinoma : current status and future of prevention and early diagnosis -- Cytopathology of ovarian lesions : the intraoperative approach -- Glandular lesions of the vulva -- Glandular lesions of the fallopian tube -- Metastatic glandular lesions -- Ancillary techniques for the diagnosis of glandular lesions of the female genital tract
- Cytoskeleton and human disease 2012, SpringerPart 1.Basics of the Cytoskeleton --ACTIN /Vera Dugina, Richard Arnoldi, Paul A. Janmey and Christine Chaponnier --Microtubules /Pavel Dráber and Eduarda Dráberová --The Kinesin Superfamily /Linda Wordeman --Basics of the Cytoskeleton: Myosins /Omar A. Quintero, Judy E. Moore and Christopher M. Yengo --Part 2.Actin and Disease --The Actin Cytoskeleton and Membrane Organisation in T Lymphocytes /Rhea Cornely, Thomas Grewal and Katharina Gaus --Thin Filament Diseases of Striated Muscle /Anthony J. Kee and Edna C. Hardeman --Filamins and Disease /Stephen P. Robertson and Philip B. Daniel --LIM Kinase and Cancer Metastasis /Alice Schofield and Ora Bernard --Actin Mutations and Deafness /Matías Morín, Fernando Mayo, Felipe Moreno and Miguel A. Moreno-Pelayo --Therapeutic Targeting of the Actin Cytoskeleton in Cancer /Teresa Bonello, Jason Coombes, Galina Schevzov, Peter Gunning and Justine Stehn.Part 3.Microtubules and Disease --Microtubules as a Target in Cancer Therapy /April L. Risinger and Susan L. Mooberry --Microtubules, Drug Resistance, and Tumorigenesis /Joshua A. McCarroll and Maria Kavallaris --Posttranslational Modifications of Tubulin /Suzan K. Chao, Chia-Ping H. Yang and Susan Band Horwitz --Stathmin and Cancer /Dominic Chi Hiung Ng and Frances Byrne --The Biology and Pathobiology of Tau Protein /Garth F. Hall --Tubulin-Related Malformations of Cortical Development /Xavier H. Jaglin, Jamel Chelly and Nadia Bahi-Buisson --Part 4.Intermediate Filaments and Disease --Spectrins in Human Diseases /Marie-Christine Lecomte --Laminopathies /Nadir M. Maraldi and Giovanna Lattanzi --Desmin and Heart Disease /J. Scott Pattison and Jeffrey Robbins --Neurodegenerative Diseases and Intermediate Filaments /Rodolphe Perrot and Jean-Pierre Julien.
- Cytotoxins and immunotoxins for cancer therapy 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Death receptors and cognate ligands in cancer 2009, SpringerThe role of TNF in cancer / Harald Wajant -- Many checkpoints on the road to cell death: regulation of Fas-FasL interactions and Fas signaling in peripheral immune responses / Madhu Ramaswamy ... [et al.] -- FasL expression and reverse signaling / M. Lettau ... [et al.] -- Impact of TNF-R1 and CD95 internalization on apoptotic and antiapoptotic signaling / Stefan Schütze and Wulf Schneider-Brachert -- Ubiquitination and TNFR1 signaling / Ken-ichi Fujita and Srinivasa M. Srinivasula -- From biochemical principles of apoptosis induction by TRAIL to application in tumour therapy / Stefanie M. Cordier, Kerstin Papenfuss, and Henning Walczak -- Therapeutic targeting of TWEAK/Fn14 in cancer: exploiting the intrinsic tumor cell killing capacity of the pathway / Jennifer S. Michaelson and Linda C. Burkly -- APRIL in B-cell malignancies and autoimmunity / Fiona C. Kimberly, Jan Paul Medema, and Michael Hahne -- Autophagy in cancer and chemotherapy / Shida Yousefi and Hans-Uwe Simon -- Glucocorticoid-mediated apoptosis resistance of solid tumors / Ingrid Herr, Markus W. Büchler, and Jürgen Mattern -- Targeting death-receptors in radiation therapy / Olivier Niemöller and Claus Belka -- Death ligands designed to kill: development and application of targeted cancer therapeutics based on proapoptotic TNF family ligands / Jeannette Gerspach, Harald Wajant, and Klaus Pfizenmaier.
- Death receptors in cancer therapy 2005, Springer
- Decision making in radiation oncology. Vol. 1-2 v. 1-2, 2011, Springerv. 2, 2011 Springer
- Dendritic cells in cancer 2009, SpringerThe central role of dendritic cells in immunity / Jessica Chu and Russell D. Salter -- Dendritic cells in cancer: emergence of the discipline / Michael R. Shurin and Michael T. Lotze -- Part I. Alterations of the dendritic cell system in cancer -- Tumor-infiltrating dendritic cells: the pathologist's perspective / Dmitry W. Gutkin -- Functional defects of dendritic cells in cancer / Mikhail M. Dikov and Irina S. Chekneva -- General properties of dendritic cell populations in cancer / Benjamin J. Daniel, Duane P. Jeansonne, Suzanne R. Thibodeaux, and Tyler J. Curiel -- Elimination of dendritic cells in cancer ? Viktor Umansky and Dirk Schadendorf -- Part II. Mechanisms of dendritic cell dysfunction in cancer -- Tumor-derived factors responsible for dendritic cell dysfunction / Alberto Pinzon-Charry and J. Alejandro López -- Tumor-derived exosomes as dendritic cell modulators / Roberta Valenti ... [et al.] -- Signaling pathways mediating dendritic cell dysfunction in cancer / Jing Yang and Qing Yi -- A role for STAT3 in dendritic cell regulation by tumor-derived factors / Dmitry I. Gabrilovich -- Tumor-associated inflammation and impact of dendritic cell function / Zoltan Pos ... [et al.] -- Changes in dendritic cells in cancer and aging / Annabelle Grolleau-Julius and Raymond L. Yung -- Stress, immunity and dendritic cells in cancer / Rachel Kohman and Alexander W. Kusnecov -- Cancer therapy and dendritic cell immunomodulation / Galina V. Shurin, Neil Amina, and Michael R. Shurin --Part III. Role of dendritic cells in tumor escape -- Role IDO in dendritic cell differentiation and function in cancer / Alexey Popov and Joachim L. Schultze -- Dendritic cells: from inducers of specific T-cell responses to promoters of angiogenesis / George Coukos and Fabian Benencia -- Protumorigenic function of dendritic cells / Anjli Kukreja -- Dendritic cell maturation versus polarization in tumor escape / Michael W. Lipscomb, Walter J. Storkus, and Amy K. Wesa -- Part IV. Dendritic cells in cancer: clinical aspects -- Trafficking of dendritic cells in the tumor environment / Zoya R. Yurkovetsky and Ghena N. Yurkovetsky -- Dendritic cells in tumor-draining lymph nodes / Alistair J. Cochran ... [et al.] -- Dendritic cell vaccines in cancer: obstacles to overcome / Ezra D. Mirvish, Rebecca G. Pomerantz, Louis D. Falo, and Larisa J. Geskin -- How best to generate dendritic cells from patients with cancer and how best to use them for immunotherapeutic purposes / Mark M. Aloysius, Richard A. Robins, and Oleg Eremin -- Genetically modified dendritic cells in cancer immunotherapy / Brian J. Morrison ... [et al] -- Dendritic cell tumors / Lourdes R. Ylagan -- Future directions in dendritic cell research in cancer / Madhav V. Dhodapkar.
- Deoxynucleoside analogs in cancer therapy 2006, Springer
- Dermal tumors 2011, Springer
- Desmoid tumors 2011, SpringerClinical Presentation of Desmoid Tumors -- Pathology of Desmoid Tumors -- APC/β-Catenin Deregulation in Desmoid Tumors: Important Implications for Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Therapy -- Imaging Techniques in Desmoid Tumors -- Surgical Management of Desmoid Tumors -- Systemic Therapy in the Treatment of Desmoid Tumors -- Radiation Therapy for Desmoid Tumors -- Interventional Radiology -- Introduction -- Desmoid Disease in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis -- Desmoid Tumor in Children and Adolescents: The Influence of Age -- Microarrays and High-Throughput Sequencing in Desmoid-Type Fibromatosis and Scar -- Desmoid Tumors: Are They Benign or Malignant? -- The Role of Patient Advocacy Groups in Rare Tumors Such as Desmoid Tumors.
- Developmental biology of neoplastic growth 2005, SpringerThe hedgehog signaling pathway in cancer / J. Vestergaard, Mads Bak, L.A. Larsen -- Rho GTPases and cancer / P. Buongiorno, B. Bapat -- Developmental biology of fibroblasts and neoplastic disease / D. Brouty-Boyé -- The extracellular matrix during normal development and neoplastic growth / J. Labat-Robert, L. Robert -- Wilms' tumor : starting off the kidney all over again? / M. Little -- Testicular teratomas : back to pluripotent stem cells / T. Kimura ... [et al.] / Tumor suppressors APC and VHL : gatekeepers of the intestine and kidney / R.H. Giles, E.E. Voest -- Hormonal and stromal regulation of normal and neoplastic prostatic growth / W.A. Ricke ... [et al.] -- Neoplastic growth through the developmental stages of the organism / A. Maciera-Coelho.
- The Cancer Genome -- Mechanisms of Genomic Instability -- Epigenetics of Cancer -- Telomeres, Telomerase, and Cancer -- Cell Signaling Growth Factors and Their Receptors -- Cell Cycle -- Mechanisms of Cell Death -- Cancer Metabolism -- Angiogenesis -- Invasion and Metastasis -- Cancer Stem Cells -- Biology of Personalized Cancer Medicine -- Tobacco -- Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes -- DNA Viruses -- RNA Viruses -- Inflammation -- Chemical Factors -- Physical Factors -- Dietary Factors -- Obesity and Physical Activity -- Epidemiologic Methods -- Global Cancer Incidence and Mortality -- Trends in Cancer Mortality -- Surgical Oncology: General Issues -- Surgical Oncology: Laparoscopic Surgery -- Radiation Oncology -- Medical Oncology -- Assessment of Clinical Response -- Cancer Immunotherapy -- Health Services Research and Economics of Cancer Care -- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics -- Pharmacogenomics -- Alkylating Agents -- Platinum Analogs -- Antimetabolites -- Topoisomerase-Interacting Agents -- Antimicrotubule Agents -- Targeted Therapy with Small Molecule Kinase Inhibitors -- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Demethylating Agents -- Proteasome Inhibitors -- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitors -- Miscellaneous Chemotherapeutic Agents -- Interferons -- Interleukin Therapy -- Antisense Agents -- Antiangiogenesis Agents -- Monoclonal Antibodies -- Endocrine Manipulation -- Preventive Cancer Vaccines -- Tobacco Dependence and Its Treatment -- Role of Surgery in Cancer Prevention -- Principles of Cancer Risk Reduction Intervention -- Retinoids, Carotenoids, and Other Micronutrients in Cancer Prevention -- Drugs and Nutritional Extracts for Cancer Risk Reduction (Chemoprevention) -- Principles of Cancer Screening -- Early Detection Using Proteomics -- Screening for Gastrointestinal Cancers -- Screening for Gynecologic Cancers -- Screening for Breast Cancer -- Screening for Prostate Cancer -- Screening for Lung Cancer -- Genetic Counseling -- Vascular Access and Specialized Techniques -- Interventional Radiology -- Functional Imaging -- Molecular Imaging --Photodynamic Therapy -- Biomarkers -- Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials -- Molecular Biology of Head and Cancers -- Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer -- Rehabilitation after Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer -- Molecular Biology of Lung Cancer -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- Small Cell and Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Lung -- Neoplasms of the Mediastinum -- Molecular Biology of the Esophagus and Stomach -- Cancer of the Esophagus -- Cancer of the Stomach -- Molecular Biology of Pancreas Cancer -- Cancer of the Pancreas -- Molecular Biology of Liver Cancer -- Cancer of the Liver -- Cancer of the Biliary Tree -- Cancer of the Small Intestine -- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor -- Molecular Biology of Colorectal Cancer -- Cancer of the Colon -- Cancer of the Rectum -- Cancer of the Anal Region -- Molecular Biology of Kidney Cancer -- Cancer of the Kidney -- Molecular Biology of Bladder Cancer -- Cancer of the Bladder, Ureter, and Renal Pelvis -- Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer -- Cancer of the Prostate -- Cancer of the Urethra and Penis -- Cancer of the Testis -- Molecular Biology of Gynecologic -- Cancer of the Cervix, Vagina, and Vulva -- Cancers of the Uterine Body -- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms -- Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Carcinoma, and Peritoneal Carcinoma -- Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer -- Malignant Tumors of the Breast -- Molecular Biology of Endocrine Tumors -- Thyroid Tumors -- Parathyroid Tumors -- Adrenal Tumors -- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors -- Neuroendocrine (Carcinoid) Tumors and the Carcinoid Syndrome -- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias -- Molecular Biology of Soft Tissue Sarcoma -- Soft Tissue Sarcoma -- Sarcomas of Bone -- Cancer of the Skin -- Molecular Biology of Cutaneous Melanoma -- Cutaneous Melanoma -- Molecular Biology of Central Nervous System Tumors -- Neoplasms of the Central Nervous System -- Molecular Biology of Childhood Cancers -- Solid Tumors of Childhood -- Leukemias and Lymphomas of Childhood -- Molecular Biology of Lymphomas -- Hodgkin Lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas -- Cutaneous Lymphomas --Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma -- Molecular Biology of Acute Leukemias -- Management of Acute Leukemias -- Molecular Biology of Chronic Leukemias -- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia -- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemias -- Myelodysplastic Syndromes -- Plasma Cell Neoplasms -- Cancer of Unknown Primary Site -- Benign and Malignant Mesothelioma -- Peritoneal Surface Malignancy -- Intraocular Melanoma -- AIDS-Related Malignancies -- Transplantation-Related Malignancies -- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome -- Increased Intracranial Pressure -- Spinal Cord Compression -- Metabolic Emergencies -- Metastatic Cancer to the Brain -- Metastatic Cancer to the Lung -- Metastatic Cancer to the Liver -- Metastatic Cancer to the Bone -- Malignant Effusions of the Pleura and the Pericardium -- Malignant Ascites -- Paraneoplastic Syndromes -- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation -- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation -- Infections in the Cancer Patient -- Leukopenia and Thrombocytopenia -- Cancer-Associated Thrombosis -- Nausea and Vomiting -- Diarrhea and Constipation -- Oral Complications -- Pulmonary Toxicity -- Cardiac Toxicity -- Hair Loss -- Gonadal Dysfunction -- Fatigue -- Second Primary Cancers -- Neurocognitive Effects -- Cancer Survivorship -- Management of Cancer Pain -- Nutritional Support -- Sexual Problems -- Psychological Issues in Cancer -- Communicating News to the Cancer Patient -- Specialized Care of the Terminally Ill -- Community Resources -- Rehabilitation of the Cancer Patient -- Regulatory Issues -- Health Disparities in Cancer -- Cancer Information on the Internet -- Complementary, Alternative, and Integrative Therapies in Cancer Care.
- Diabetes and cancer 2008, Karger
- Diagnosis and management of pituitary disorders 2008, Springer
- Diagnostic pathology of ovarian tumors 2011, SpringerMorphologic Patterns -- Common Diagnostic Discrepancies -- Frozen Section of Ovarian Lesions -- Surface Epithelial Tumors: Pathology Introduction -- Surface Epithelial Tumors: Clinical Introduction -- Pathology of Serous Tumors -- Pathology of Endometrioid Tumors -- Pathology of Clear Cell Tumors -- Pathology of Mucinous Tumors -- Uncommon Epithelial Ovarian Tumors -- Metastatic Tumors -- Germ Cell and Sex Cord Stromal Tumors: Clinical Introduction -- Pathology of Germ Cell Tumors -- Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Ovary -- Pathology of Mesenchymal and Hematopoietic Tumors -- Tumors of Uncertain Histogenesis -- Fallopian Tube and Peritoneum -- Familial Cancer and Prophylactic Surgery -- Peritoneal Cytology.
- Diagnostic pathology of pleuropulmonary neoplasia 2013, Springer
- 1. Gene Signatures and Soft Tissue Sarcomas: Status of Art and Perspectives / Bruno Vincenzi, Anna Maria Frezza, Daniele Santini, and Giuseppe Tonini -- 2. Heterogeneity of Breast Cancer: Gene Signatures and Beyond / Gaia Schiavon, Marcel Smid, Gaorav P. Gupta, Stefania Redana, Daniele Santini, and John W.M. Martens -- 3. Gene Signatures in CRC and Liver Metastasis / Daniele Fanale, Lidia Corsini, Sergio Rizzo, and Antonio Russo -- 4. Gene Signatures in Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors / Piotr Rutkowski, Giuseppe Badalamenti, Laura La Paglia, Joanna Przybył, and Maria Debiec-Rychter -- 5. Pancreatic Cancer Genetics / Juan Iovanna, Ezequiel Luis Calvo, Jean Charles Dagorn, and Nelson Dusetti -- 6. Diagnostic, Prognostic, and Therapeutic Value of Gene Signatures in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer / Rafael Rosell, Miquel Taron, Christian Diego Rolfo, Delvys Rodriguez-Abreu, and Jia Wei -- 7. Gene Signatures in Gastric Cancer / Laura Ottini, Mario Falchetti, and Gabriella Nesi -- 8. Gene Signatures in Colorectal Cancer / Alessandro Lugli and Inti Zlobec -- 9. The Role of Epigenetics in Cancer: From Molecular Function to High-Throughput Assays / Aleksandra Pekowska, Joaquin Zacarias-Cabeza, Jinsong Jia, Pierre Ferrier, and Salvatore Spicuglia -- 10. Primary Epithelial Ovarian Neoplasms: New Concepts Concerning Origin, Pathogenesis and Classification Based on Morphology, Immunomarkers, Molecular Features, and Gene Expression Studies / Bernard Czernobilsky, Leonor Leider-Trejo, Daniele Fanale, and Antonio Russo -- 11. Thyroid Carcinoma: Molecular Signature by Histotype-Specific Mutations and Gene Expression Patterns / Umberto Malapelle, Claudio Bellevicine, Lajos Pustzai, and Giancarlo Troncone.
- Dietary omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cancer 2010, Springer
- Radiologic and pathologic approach to bone tumors -- Bone-forming (osteogenic) lesions -- Cartilage (chondrogenic) lesions -- Fibrogenic, fibroosseous, and fibrohistiocytic lesions -- Round cell lesions -- Vascular lesions -- Miscellaneous tumors and tumor-like lesions -- Metastases -- Tumors and tumor-like lesions of the joints.
- Diffuse low-grade gliomas in adults 2013, SpringerThe biology, behavior and management of diffuse low-grade gliomas (DLGG) in adults have been matters of controversy for many decades. However, recent technical and conceptual advances in genetics, imaging and treatments have paved the way towards individualized management. In addition, advancing knowledge of brain processing means that it is possible to take into consideration the interaction between the disease (low-grade glioma) and the host (the brain) and thus to modulate the therapeutic strategies with the goal to increase the median survival as well as to improve the quality of life. Diffuse Low-Grade Gliomas in Adults: Natural History, Interaction with the Brain, and New Individualized Therapeutic Strategies presents the latest research pertaining to the diagnosis, therapy and management of diffuse low-grade gliomas (DLGG) in adults, with a particular focus on the path towards individualized therapy for this kind of tumor. Recent research on the natural history of DLGGs and their interaction with the brain has led to new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies which increase survival and quality of life of the patient, and these methods are described in this book. This book uniquely focuses on addressing diffuse low-grade gliomas in adults and is a valuable resource for medical oncologists, neuro-oncologists and neurologists.
- Discovery, use and impact of platinum salts as chemotherapy agents for cancer 2007, Wellcome Trust
- Diseases of the breast. 4th ed. 2010, OvidBreast anatomy and development -- Molecular mechanisms regulating breast development -- Stem cells in breast development and carcinogenesis: concepts and clinical perspectives -- Physical examination of the breast -- Management of the palpable breast mass -- Management of disorders of the ductal system and infections -- Management of breast pain -- Abnormalities of the breast in pregnancy and lactation -- Management of gynecomastia -- Pathology of benign breast disorders -- Screening for breast cancer -- Imaging analysis: mammography -- Breast ultrasound -- Imaging analysis: magnetic resonance imaging -- Imaging: new techniques -- Image-guided biopsy of nonpalpable breast lesions -- Management summary on breast imaging -- Inherited genetic factors and breast cancer -- Genetic testing and management of patients with hereditary breast cancer -- Nongenetic factors in the causation of breast cancer -- Management of other high risk patients -- Chemoprevention: clinical aspects -- Pathology and biological features of premalignant breast disease -- Lobular carcinoma in situ: biology and pathology -- Lobular carcinoma in situ: clinical management -- Ductal carcinoma in situ and microinvasive carcinoma -- Breast cancer genomics -- Pathology of invasive breast cancer -- Clinical aspects of estrogen and progesterone receptors -- ERBB2 testing: assessment of status for targeted therapies -- Prognostic and predictive markers -- Gene arrays, prognosis, and therapeutic interventions -- Bone marrow micrometastases and circulating tumor cells -- Evaluation of patients for metastasis prior to primary therapy -- Staging of breast cancer -- Mastectomy -- Breast-conserving therapy: conventional whole breast irradiation -- Breast-conserving therapy: accelerated partial breast irradiation -- Breast reconstruction -- Local therapy for the breast and chest wall -- Sentinel lymph node dissection -- Axillary dissection -- Axillary irradiation -- Preserving and restoring function after local treatment -- Lymphedema -- Treatment of the axilla and other regional nodes -- Postmastectomy radiation therapy -- Adjuvant systemic therapy: endocrine therapy -- Adjuvant systemic therapy: chemotherapy --Adjuvant systemic therapy: chemoendocrine -- Adjuvant treatment of ERBB2 positive breast cancer -- Adjuvant systemic therapy: bisphosphonates -- Lifestyle issues in breast cancer survivors -- Management of menopausal symptoms in breast cancer survivors -- Side effects of systemic therapy: neurocognitive, cardiac, and secondary malignancies -- Pharmacogenomics of systemic therapy of breast cancer -- Guidelines for adjuvant systemic therapy -- Preoperative therapy for operable breast cancer -- Preoperative endocrine therapy for operable breast cancer -- Local-regional therapy considerations in patients receiving preoperative chemotherapy -- Locally advanced breast cancer -- Inflammatory breast cancer -- Management summary on preoperative systemic therapy -- Male breast cancer -- Phyllodes tumors -- Paget's disease -- Nonepithelial malignancies of the breast -- Breast cancer during pregnancy and subsequent pregnancy in breast cancer survivors -- Occult primary cancer with axillary metastases -- Surveillance of patients following primary therapy -- Surgery for the primary in patients with distant metastases -- Local-regional recurrence after breast-conservation treatment or mastectomy -- Treatment of metastatic breast cancer: endocrine therapy -- Treatment of metastatic breast cancer: chemotherapy -- Treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer -- End-of-life considerations in patients with breast cancer -- Management summary for metastatic disease for the care of patients with metastatic disease -- Angiogenesis inhibition in breast cancer -- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors -- Newer targeted therapy in breast cancer -- Brain metastases -- Epidural metastases -- Leptomeningeal metastasis -- Brachial plexopathy in patients with breast cancer -- Ocular metastases -- Malignant effusions -- Management of discrete pulmonary nodules -- Management of lsolated liver metastases -- Bone-directed therapy and breast cancer: bisphosphonates, monoclonal anitbody, and radionuclides -- Local management of bone metastases -- Breast cancer in older women -- Breast cancer in younger women -- Breast cancer in minority women -- Nursing care in patient management and quality of life -- Psychosocial adaptation during and after breast cancer -- Reproductive issues in breast cancer survivors -- Medical legal aspects of breast cancer evaluation -- Cost and cost-effectiveness considerations.
- Diverse effects of hypoxia on tumor progression 2010, SpringerThe HIF-2[alpha]-driven pseudo-hypoxic phenotype in tumor aggressiveness, differentiation, and vascularization / A. Pietras, A.S. Johnsson and S. Pahlman -- Hypoxia and hypoxia inducible factors in cancer stem cell maintenance / Z. Li and J.N. Rich -- Role of carcinoma-associated fibroblasts and hypoxia in tumor progression / A.J. Giaccia and E. Schipani -- The role of hypoxia regulated microRNAs in cancer / R. McCormick ... [et al.] -- Oxygen sensing: A common crossroad in cancer and neurodegeneration / A. Quaegebeur and P. Carmeliet -- Hypoxia-inducible factors as essential regulators of inflammation / H.Z. Imtiyaz and M.C. Simon -- Hypoxia and metastasis in breast cancer / H. Rundqvist and R.S. Johnson.
- Diversity of gastric carcinoma 2005, Springer
- DNA damage response 2009, SpringerDNA Damage Sensing and Signaling / Daniel Durocher -- Signaling at Stalled Replication Forks / Daniel A. Mordes and David Cortez -- An Oncogene-Induced DNA Replication Stress Model for Cancer Development / Thanos D. Halazonetis -- Cellular Responses to Oxidative Stress / Inbal Dar and Ari Barzilai -- Cell Cycle Regulation and DNA Damage / Ryo Sakasai and Randal S. Tibbetts -- Chromatin Modifications Involved in the DNA Damage Response to Double Strand Breaks / Julia Pagan, Emma Bolderson, Mathew Jones and Kum Kum Khanna -- Telomere Metabolism and DNA Damage Response / Tej K. Pandita -- DNA Double Strand Break Repair: Mechanisms and Therapeutic Potential / Laura M. Williamson, Chris T. Williamson and Susan P. Lees-Miller -- DNA Base Excision Repair: A Recipe for Survival / Rabindra Roy and Sankar Mitra -- DNA Damage Tolerance and Translesion Synthesis / Alan R. Lehmann -- Nucleotide Excision Repair: from DNA Damage Processing to Human Disease / Mischa G. Vrouwe and Leon H.F. Mullenders -- Chromosomal Single-Strand Break Repair / Keith W. Caldecott -- Mouse Models of DNA Double Strand Break Repair Deficiency and Cancer / Sachin Katyal and Peter J. McKinnon -- Cancer Biomarkers Associated with Damage Response Genes / Anne E. Kiltie, Marie Fernet and Janet Hall -- Linking Human RecQ Helicases to DNA Damage Response and Aging / Wen-Hsing Cheng, Byungchan Ahn and Vilhelm A. Bohr -- Single-Stranded DNA Binding Proteins Involved in Genome Maintenance / Derek J. Richard and Kum Kum Khanna -- The Fanconi anemia-BRCA Pathway and Cancer / Toshiyasu Taniguchi -- BRCA1 and BRCA2: Role in the DNA Damage Response, Cancer Formation and Treatment / Kienan Savage and D. Paul Harkin.
- DNA methylation and cancer therapy 2005, SpringerDNA methylation : three decades in search of function / Aharon Razin -- Epigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation : relationships between DNA methylation, histone modification, and chromatin structure / Keith D. Robertson -- DNA hypo- vs. hypermethylation in cancer : tumor specificity, tumor progression, and therapeutic implications / Melanie Ehrlich and Guanchao Jiang -- DNA methylation in urological cancers / Wolfgang A. Schulz and Hans-Helge Seifert -- DNA methylation in colorectal cancer / Jeremy R. Jass ... [et al.] -- CpG island hypermethylation of tumor suppressor genes in human cancer : concepts, methodologies and uses / Michel Herranz and Manel Esteller -- The loss of methyl groups in DNA of tumor cells and tissues : the immunochemical approach / Alain Niveleau ... [et al.] -- Identifying clinicopathological association of DNA hypermethylation in cancers using CpG island microarrays / Susan H. Wei ... [et al.] -- Methylation analysis in cancer : (epi)genomic fast track from discovery to clinical routine / Carolina Haefliger, Sabine Maier and Alexander Olek --Regulation of DNA methyltransferases in cancer / Nancy Detich and Moshe Szyf -- Inhibition of poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation allows DNA hypermethylation / Anna Reale ... [et al.] -- The role of active demethylation in cancer and its therapeutic potential / Moshe Szyf ... [et al.] -- Purine analogues and their role in methylation and cancer chemotherapy / Katherine L. Seley and Sylvester L. Mosley -- DNA methyltransferase inhibitors : paving the way for epigenetic cancer therapeutics / Gregory K. Reid and A. Robert MacLeod -- Preclinical and clinical studies on 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine, a potent inhibitor of DNA methylation, in cancer therapy / Richard L. Momparler -- Anticancer gene therapy by in vivo DNA electrotransfer of MBD2 antisense / Pascal Bigey and Daniel Scherman.
- DNA methylation, epigenetics, and metastasis 2005, Springer
- DNA methylation. Development, genetic disease, and cancer 2006, SpringerRegulation of chromatin and DNA-methylation patterns in blood cell development / C. Bonifer, P. Lefevre, and H. Tagoh -- Methylation dynamics in the early mammalian embryo : implications of genome reprogramming defects for development / T. Haaf -- Epigenetic regulation in drosophila / F. Lyko ... [et.al.] -- Epimutations in human disease / B. Horsthemke -- Epigenotypes of latent herpesvirus genomes / J. Minarovits -- Epigenetics of complex diseases : from general theory to laboratory experiments / A. Schumacher and A. Petronis -- MSL proteins and the regulation of gene expression / S. Rea and A. Akhtar -- DNA methylation profiles of female steroid hormone-driven human malignancies / M. Campan, D.J. Weisenberger, and P.W. Laird -- Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation changes in human malignancies / C. Plass and D.J. Smiraglia -- Decreased fidelity in replicating DNA methylation patterns in cancer cells leads to dense methylation of a CpG island / N. Watanabe ... [et.al.] -- Methylation of endogenous human retroelements in health and disease / W. A. Schulz, C. Steinhoff, and A.R. Florl -- Cancer-linked DNA hypomethylation and its relationship to hypermethylation / M. Ehrlich.
- DNA repair in cancer therapy. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectIntroduction and overview of current targets: bench to clinic / Mark R. Kelley -- 2. MGMT a critical DNA repair gene target for chemotherapy resistance / Stanton L. Gerson and Lili Liu -- 3. Blockade of base excision repair: inhibition of small lesions results in big consequences to cancer cells / Melissa Fishel and Carlo Vascotto -- 4. PARP inhibitors -- scientific rationale and clinical development for cancer / Ruth Plummer, Nicola J. Curtin and Yvette Drew -- 5. Inhibiting selective DNA polymerases for therapeutic intervention / Anthony J. Berdis -- 6. Targeting the nucleotide excision repair pathway for therapeutic applications / John Turchi and Stephan M. Patrick -- 7. Homologous recombination and ATM/ATR targets / Henning Willers, Lee Zou and Heike N. Pfaffle -- 8. DNA double strand break repair by nonhomologous end joining and its clinical relevance / Michael Weinfeld and Susan Lees-Miller -- 9. Defective MMR-c-Abl-p73-GADD45alpha expression in cancer chemoresistance / David Boothman and Long Shan Li -- 10. DNA repair signaling targets / Susan Ashwell -- 11. Redox regulation of DNA repair and therapeutic / Millie M. Georgiadis -- 12. Personalized cancer medicine: DNA repair alterations is a promising predictive marker in cancer / Srinivasan Madhusudan -- 13. The role of DNA damage and repair in neurotoxicity caused by cancer therapies / Michael R. Vasko -- 14. Future directions with DNA repair inhibitors / Mark R. Kelley.
- DNA repair of cancer stem cells 2013, Springer
- DNA topoisomerases and cancer 2012, SpringerIntroduction and historical perspective / Patrick Forterre -- Human DNA topoisomerase I : structure, enzymology and biology / James J. Champoux -- Mitochondrial topoisomerases / Ilaria Dalla Rosa, Yves Pommier, and Hongliang Zhang -- Structure and mechanism of eukaryotic type IIA topoisomerases / James M. Berger and Neil Osheroff -- Essential functions of topoisomerase III-alpha in the nucleus and mitochondria / Stefanie Hartman Chen, Jianhong Wu, and Tao-shih Hsieh -- DNA topoisomerase I and illegitimate recombination / Céline Auzanneau and Philippe Pourquier -- Topoisomerase-induced DNA damage / Yves Pommier and Neil Osheroff -- Topoisomerases and carcinogenesis : topoisomerases III-alpha and BLM / Mounira Amor-Guéret and Jean-François Riou -- Topoisomerases inhibitors : a paradigm for interfacial inhibition / Christophe Marchand and Yves Pommier -- Topoisomerases I inhibitors : chemical biology / Beverly A. Teicher -- Topoisomerases II inhibitors : chemical biology / Anna Rogojina ... [et al.] -- Topoisomerases I inhibitors : current use and prospects / Yan Makeyev ... [et al.] -- Topoisomerases II inhibitors : current use and prospects / Olivier Mir ... [et al.] -- Transcriptional stress by camptothecin : mechanisms and implications for the drug antitumor activity / Giovanni Capranico ... [et al.] -- Mechanisms regulating cellular responses to DNA topoisomerases I-targeted agents / Piero Benedetti and Mary-Ann Bjornsti -- Tyrosyl-DNA-phosphodiesterase / Thomas S. Dexheimer ... [et al.] -- Ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like proteins in repair of topoisomerases-mediated DNA damage / Shyamal D. Desai -- Repair of topoisomerases II-mediated DNA damage : fixing DNA damage arising from a protein covalently trapped on DNA / John L. Nitiss ... [et al.] -- Topoisomerases and apoptosis / Olivier Sordet and Stéphanie Solier.
- Drug management of prostate cancer 2010, SpringerCell Biology of Prostate Cancer and Molecular Targets / Martin E. Gleave, Michael E. Cox, and Yuzhuo Wang -- Part I. Hormone Therapy. Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone and its Agonistic, Antagonistic, and Targeted Cytotoxic Analogs in Prostate Cancer / Andrew V. Schally and Norman L. Block ; Nuclear Receptor Coregulators: Promising Therapeutic Targets for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer / Hannelore V. Heemers and Donald J. Tindall ; Androgens and Prostate Cancer / Douglas K. Price and Ann W. Hsing ; Androgen Receptor Biology in Prostate Cancer / Edward P. Gelmann ; Androgen Receptor Antagonists / Howard C. Shen, Mary-Ellen Taplin, and Steven P. Balk ; 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer / Zoran Culig ; Adrenal Androgen Synthesis Inhibitor Therapies in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer / Terence W. Friedlander and Charles J. Ryan ; Androgen Deprivation Therapy / Nima Sharifi ; Pharmacogenetics of the Androgen Metabolic Pathway / Francine Zanchetta Coelho Marques, and Juergen K.V. Reichardt -- Part II. Chemotherapy. Mitoxantrone / Patricia Halterman, Nicholas J. Vogelzang, Alireza Farabishahadel, and Oscar B. Goodman Jr. ; Docetaxel / Courtney K. Phillips and Daniel P. Petrylak ; Beyond Docetaxel: Emerging Agents in the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer / Jonathan Rosenberg ; Platinum Agents in Prostate Cancer / Ashley Brick, Junyang Niu, Jiaoti Huang, and William K. Oh ; Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics of Chemotherapy in Prostate Cancer / Tristan M. Sissung and William D. Figg ; Microtubule Targeting Agents / Antonio Tito Fojo and David E. Adelberg -- Part III. Angiogenesis. Principles of Antiangiogenic Therapy / Cindy H. Chau and William D. Figg ; Bevacizumab in Advanced Prostate Cancer / Aymen A. Elfiky and William Kevin Kelly ; Thalidomide and Analogs / Erin R. Gardner, Giuseppe Di Lorenzo, and William D. Figg ; Investigational Angiogenesis Inhibitors / Jeanny B. Aragon-Ching and William Dahut ; Pharmacogenetics of Angiogenesis / Guido Bocci, Giuseppe Pasqualetti, Antonello Di Paolo, Francesco Crea, Mario Del Tacca, and Romano Danesi -- Part IV. Bone Metastasis. Pathophysiology of Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis / Evan T. Keller and Christopher L. Hall ; Radiopharmaceuticals / Oliver Sartor and Damerla R. Venugopal ; Bisphosphonates for Prevention and Treatment of Bone Metastases / Philip J. Saylor and Matthew R. Smith ; Endothelin Receptors as Therapeutic Targets in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer / Joel B. Nelson ; Calcitriol and Vitamin D Analogs / Ana R. Jensen, Russell Z. Szmulewitz, Tomasz M. Beer, and Edwin M. Posadas -- Part V. Immunotherapy. Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapeutics, and Vaccine Approaches / Ravi A. Madan, James L. Gulley, Jackie Celestin, Philip M. Arlen, and Jeffrey Schlom ; Sipuleucel-T (APC8015): Active Cellular Immunotherapy for Advanced Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer / Celestia S. Higano and Mark W. Frohlich ; GM-CSF Gene-Transduced Prostate Cancer Vaccines: GVAX / Lalit R. Patel and Jonathan W. Simons ; CTLA-4 Blockade for Prostate Cancer Treatment / Andrea L. Harzstark and Lawrence Fong -- Part VI. Prevention. Prostate Cancer Chemoprevention Strategies / Howard L. Parnes, Margaret G. House, and Joseph A. Tangrea ; Diet and Prostate Cancer Incidence, Recurrence, and Progression Risk / June M. Chan and Erin L. Richman ; Inflammation as a Target in Prostate Cancer / Marshall Scott Lucia, James R. Lambert, Elizabeth A. Platz, and Angelo M. De Marzo -- Part VII. Drug Development. Challenges for the Development of New Agents in Prostate Cancer / Ajjai S. Alva, Deborah A. Bradley, and Maha Hussain ; FDA Approval of Prostate Cancer Treatments / Yang-Min Ning, Ramzi N. Dagher, and Richard Pazdur ; Applications of Proteomics in Prostate Cancer / Mitchell Gross, Edward Macrohon Nepomuceno, and David B. Agus.
- Drug resistance in cancer cells 2009, SpringerMultidrug Resistance Mediated by MDR-ABC Transporters / Gergely Szakács ... [et al.] -- Metastasis and Drug Resistance / Dominic Fan ... [et al.] -- The Role of Autophagy and Apoptosis in the Drug Resistance of Cancer / Tomohisa Yokoyama ... [et al.] -- Mechanisms of Resistance to targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors / Stacey J.Baker, E. Premkumar Reddy -- Targeting Transglutaminase-2 to overcome Chemoresistance in Cancer Cells / Kapil Mehta, Jansina Y. Fok -- Extracellular Matrix-Mediated Drug Resistance / P.S. Hodkinson, Tariq Sethi -- Oxidative Stress and Drug Resistance in Cancer / Dunyaporn Trachootham, Wan Zhang, Peng Huang -- Nuclear Factor-kB and Chemoresistance / Ajaikumar B.Kunnumakkara, Preetha Anand, Bharat B. Aggarwal -- Drug Resistance and the Tumor Suppressor p53 : The Paradox of Wild-Type Genotype in Chemorefractory Cancers / Zahid H. Siddik -- Resistance to Differentiation Therapy / Bulent Ozpolat -- MicroRNAs and Drug Resistance / Elisa Barbarotto, George A. Calin -- Molecular Signatures of Drug Resistance / Melissa A. Troester, Jason I. Herschkowitz, Katherine A. Hoadley -- Assessment of Drug Resistance in Anticancer Therapy by Nuclear Imaging / Natalie Charnley, Catharine West, Pat Price -- Overcoming Drug Resistance by Phytochemicals / Marion M. Chan, Dunne Fong.
- Drugs affecting growth of tumours 2006, Springer
- Drugs for HER2-positive breast cancer 2011, Springer
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI atlas of prostate cancer 2009, Springer
- Dynamics of cancer 2007, NCBI BookshelfAge of cancer incidence -- Multistage progression -- History of theories -- Progression dynamics -- Theory I -- Theory II -- Genetics of progression -- Carcinogens -- Aging -- Inheritance -- Stem cells : tissue renewal -- Stem cells : population genetics -- Cell lineage history.
- Early gastrointestinal cancers 2012, SpringerClinically relevant study end points in rectal cancer -- Neoadjuvant treatment in rectal cancer : do we always need radiotherapy or can we risk assess locally advanced rectal cancer better? -- Treatment dilemmas in patients with synchronous colorectal liver metastases -- Pancreatic surgery : beyond the traditional limits -- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer -- Radiotherapy of the pancreas : state of the art in 2012 -- Adenocarcinoma of the GEJ : gastric or oesophageal cancer? -- Why is there a change in patterns of GE cancer? -- Endoscopic treatment for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma -- Open or minimally invasive resection for oesophageal cancer? -- Choosing the best treatment for esophageal cancer -- Multimodal therapy of GEJ cancer : when is the definitive radiochemotherapy the treatment of choice? -- Radiotherapy of gastroesophageal junction cancer -- Optimizing neoadjuvant chemotherapy through the use of early response evaluation by positron emission tomography -- Optimal surgery for gastric cancer : is more always better? -- Can adjuvant chemoratiotherapy replace extended lymph node dissection in gastric cancer? -- Predicting the response to chemotherapy in gastric adenocarcinoma : who benefits from neoadjuvant chemotherapy? -- Prediction of response and prognosis by a score including only pretherapeutic parameters in 410 neoadjuvant treated gastric cancer patients -- Adjuvant chemotherapy : an option for Asian patients only? -- Selecting the best treatment for an individual patient.
- ECTO-NOX proteins 2013, Springer
- EGF receptor family 2004, ScienceDirect
- EGFR signaling networks in cancer therapy 2008, Springer
- Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing Concept to Commercialization /Ivar Giaever and Charles R. Keese --Protein Kinase C Isoforms in the Formation of Focal Adhesion Complexes: Investigated by Cell Impedance /Havovi Chichger, Katie L. Grinnell and Elizabeth O. Harrington --ECIS as a Tool in the Study of Metastasis Suppressor Genes: Epithelial Protein Lost In Neoplasm (EPLIN) /Andrew J. Sanders, Vladimir M. Saravolac, Malcolm D. Mason and Wen G. Jiang --Electrical Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing for Measuring Cellular Transformation, Migration, Invasion, and Anticancer Compound Screening /Bryan Plunger, Chang Kyoung Choi and Tim E. Sparer --Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and the Use of ECIS /Jane Lane and Wen G. Jiang --Cell Growth and Cell Death Studied by Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing /Judith Anthea Stolwijk, Stefanie Michaelis and Joachim Wegener --Tight Junctions in Cancer Metastasis and Their Investigation Using ECIS (Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing) /Tracey A. Martin and Wen G. Jiang --Epithelial Wound Healing and the Effects of Cytokines Investigated by ECIS: Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing in Epithelial Research /Katalin Szaszi, Matthew Vandermeer and Yasaman Amoozadeh --Tumour-Endothelial and Tumour-Mesothelial Interactions Investigated by Impedance Sensing Based Cell Analyses /Wen G. Jiang, Lin Ye, Haiying Ren, Ann Kift-Morgan and Nicholas Topley, et al. --Application of Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing in Evaluation of Traditional Medicine on the Cellular Functions of Gastric and Colorectal Cancer Cells /Lin Ye, Ke Ji, Jiafu Ji, Rachel Hargest and Wen G. Jiang --Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing as a Screening Tool for Wound Healing Agents /Cheuk Lun Liu, Jacqueline Chor Wing Tam, Andrew J. Sanders, David G. Jiang and Chun Hay Ko, et al. --ECIS, Cellular Adhesion and Migration in Keratinocytes /David C. Bosanquet, Keith G. Harding and Wen G. Jiang --Current and Future Applications of ECIS Models to Study Bone Metastasis /Lin Ye, Sivan M. Bokobza, Howard G. Kynaston and Wen G. Jiang.
- Elephant in the room 2012, SpringerRick's Big Adventure -- All My Trials -- Fish Ate My Cancer -- Smoker's Cough -- Conference With Counsel -- Coming Through -- Here's Henry -- Why Me? -- How Do They Know What I've Got? -- Doctors and Cancer: Firewall.
- Emergencies in pediatric oncology 2012, Springer
- Emerging concepts in neuro-oncology 2013, Springer
- Emerging therapeutic targets in ovarian cancer 2011, Springer
- Encyclopedia of cancer. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Encyclopedia of cancer. 3rd ed. 2012, SpringerV. 1. A-B -- v. 2. C -- v. 3. D-G -- v. 4. H-L -- v. 5. M-O -- v. 6. P-R -- v. 7. S-Z.
- Encyclopedia of radiation oncology 2013, Springer
- Endocrine neoplasia 2010, SpringerPart. I Thyroid.-- Biology of thyroid oncogenesis / Insoo Suh, Electron Kebebew.-- Evaliation of the thyroid nodule / Dina M. Elaraj.-- Differentiated thyroid cancers of follicular cell origin / Linwah Yip, Sally E. Carty.-- Sporadic medullary thyroid cancer / Adrian Harvey, Janice L. Pasieka.-- Anaplastic thyroid cancer / Alan P.B. Dackiw.-- Part II. Parathyroid.-- Primary hyperparathyroidism / Kaitlyn J. Kelly, Herbert Chen, Rebecca S. Sippel.-- Parathyromatosis and parathyroid cancer / Wen T. Shen.-- Part III. Incidentaloma / Jacob Malem, Insoo Suh, Quan-Yang Duh.-- Pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma / Goswin Y. Meyer-Rochow, Stan B. Sidhu.-- Functional cortical neoplasms / Ali Zarrinpar, Michael W. Yeh.-- Adrenocortical carcinoma / Patsy S.H. Soon, Stan B. Sidhu.-- Part IV. Pnacreatic neuroendocrine tumors.-- Gastrinoma / Anthony J. Chambers, Janice L. Pasieka.-- Insulinoma / Kimberly Vanderveen, Clive Grant.-- Rare neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas / Shih-Ping Cheng, Gerard M. Doherty.-- Part V. Multiple endocrine neoplasia.-- Menin gene / Hsin-Chieh Jennifer Shen, Steven K. Libutti.-- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type I: clinical manifestations and management / Anathea C. Powell, Steven K. Libutti.-- RET protooncogene / Amber L. Traugott, Jeffrey F. Moley.-- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2: clinical manifestations and management / Amber L. Traugott, Jeffrey F. Moely.
- Endocrine tumor syndromes and their genetics 2013, KargerMultiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 / Agarwal, S.K. -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 / Lodish, M. -- Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome / Chou, A. ... [et al.] -- Carney complex -- Espiard, S., Bertherat, J. -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 4 / Lee, M., Pellegata, N.S. -- Novel hereditary forms of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas / Dahia, P.L.M. -- Carney triad / Carney, J.A. -- Genetics of pituitary adenomas / Gadelha, M.R. ... [et al.] -- Clinical behavior and genetics of nonsyndromic, familial nonmedullary thyroid cancer / Bauer, A.J. -- Genetic defects associated with familial and sporadic hyperparathyroidism / Hendy, G.N., Cole, D.E.C. -- Endocrine tumors associated with neurofibromatosis type 1, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome, and other familial neoplasia syndromes / Kalkan, E., Waguespack, S.G.
- Endocrinopathy after childhood cancer treatment 2009, KargerHypopituitarism following radiotherapy revisited / Darzy, K.H., Shalet, S.M. -- Alterations in pubertal timing following therapy for childhood malignancies / Armstrong, G.T., Chow, E.J., Sklar, C.A. -- Obesity during and after treatment for childhood cancer / Reilly, J.J. -- Metabolic disorders / Gregory, J.W. -- Bone and bone turnover / Crofton, P.M. -- Male fertility and strategies for fertility preservation following childhood cancer treatment / Mitchell, R.T. ... [et al.] -- Fertility in female childhood cancer survivors / De Bruin, M.L. ... [et al.] -- Long-term follow-up of survivors of childhood cancer / Edgar, A.B. ... [et al.].
- Endometrial adenocarcinoma 2008, KargerCurrent status of the prevention and early diagnosis of endometrial adenocarcinoma -- The value of endometrial cytology -- Techniques of endometrial cytology -- Techniques of endometrial histopathology -- New techniques for the diagnosis of endometrial pathology -- Cytology of the normal endometrium - cycling and postmenopausal -- Benign endometrial lesions -- Cytopathology of endometrial hyperplasias -- Cytopathology of endometrial adenocarcinoma -- Cytopathology of the non-epithelial malignant tumors of the uterine corpus.
- Endoscopic extraperitoneal radical prostatectomy 2007, Springer
- Endoscopic oncology 2006, SpringerBarrett's esophagus : screening, diagnosis, and management / Glenn M. Eisen -- Endoscopic screening for squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus / Brian C. Jacobson -- Image enhancement endoscopy / Stephan M. Wildi and Michael B. Wallace -- Staging of esophageal cancer / Jason Vollweiler and Gregory Zuccaro, Jr. -- Endoscopic therapy for early esophageal cancer and premalignant lesions in Barrett's esophagus / Granapathy A. Prasad and Kenneth K. Wang -- Endoscopic therapy for advanced esophageal cancer / Sanjay Jagannath and Marcia I. Canto -- Radiological imaging of the upper gastrointestinal tract / Marc S. Levine -- Esophageal cancer therapy : surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy / John M. Holland and Christopher A. Canning -- Premalignant lesions of the stomach / Omid A. Shaye and Andrew Ippoliti -- Gastric polyps / George A. Makar and Gregory G. Ginsberg -- Endoscopic ultrasound for staging gastric cancer / Gregory Olds and Amitabh Chak -- Endoscopic treatment for gastric cancer / Takuji Gotoda and Roy M. Soetikno -- Diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal lymphoma / John G. Kuldau, Peter R. Holman, and Thomas J. Savides -- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors / Raquel E. Davila -- Carcinoid tumors / Wilscott E. Naugler and Gordon C. Hunt -- Medical and surgical therapy for gastric cancer / Diane Hershock -- Colorectal cancer screening / Jason A. Dominitz and William M. Grady --Polyposis and familial cancer syndromes / Fernando S. Velayos, Madhulika G. Varma, and Jonathan P. Terdiman -- Endoscopic colon surveillance : post-polypectomy, post-colorectal cancer resection, and inflammatory bowel disease / Douglas B. Nelson and Mandeep S. Sawhney -- Endoscopic ultrasound for staging rectal and anal cancer / Deepak V. Gopal -- Endoscopic therapy of colorectal carcinoma / Vaman Jakribettuu and Yang K. Chen -- Radiological imaging of the lower gastrointestinal tract / Steven E. Rubesin -- Current status of colorectal cancer therapy / John Strother ... [et al.] -- Cystic neoplasms of the pancreas / William R. Brugge -- Diagnosis and evaluation of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma / Kenneth H. Yu and Nuzhat A. Ahmad -- Adenocarcinoma of the pancreas : endoscopic palliation / Georgios I. Papachristou, Kevin McGrath, and Adam Slivka -- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors / Erik-Jan Wamsteker and James M. Scheiman -- Endoscopic diagnosis and management of cholangiocarcinoma / Vanessa M. Shami and Irving Waxman -- Ampullary neoplasia / Ian D. Norton -- Magnetic resonance imaging of neoplasms of the pancreatobiliary system / Evan S. Siegelman and Wendy C. Hsu -- Medical and surgical therapy of pancreatic cancer / Weijing Sun, Jon Morris, and Jeffrey Drebin -- Endoscopic ultrasound for thoracic disease / Timothy Woodward, Massimo Raimondo, and Michael B. Wallace.
- Endourological management of urogenital carcinoma 2006, Springer
- Endourooncology 2005, SpringerMerging of endourology and oncology: endourooncology / A. El-Hakim, B.R. Lee, and A.D. Smith -- Surgical robots and three-dimensional displays for computer-aided surgery / T. Dohi -- Robot-assisted (Da Vinci) urologic surgery: an emerging frontier / A.K. Hemal and M. Menon -- Robotic surgery assisted by the ZEUS system / M. Eto and S. Naito -- Telesurgery: remote monitoring and assistance laparoscopy / T. Inagaki, S.B. Bhayani, and L.R. Kavoussi -- Remote percutaneous renal access using a telesurgical robotic system / B. Challacombe, L. Kavoussi, and D. Stoianovici -- Radiofrequency ablation for percutaneous treatment of malignant renal tumors / S. Kanazawa, T. Iguchi, K. Yasui, H. Mimura, T. Tsushima, and H. Kumon -- High-intensity focused ultrasound for noninvasive renal tumor thermoablation / A. Häckr, M.S. Michel, and K.U. Köhrmann -- High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for the treatment of localized prostate cancer / T. Uchida, H. Ohkusa, H. Yamashita, and Y. Nagata -- Renal cryoablation / K. Nakagawa and M. Murai -- Prostate cryoablation / B.J. Donnelly and J.C. Rewcastle -- Tumor control outcome and tolerance of permanent interstitial implanation for patients with clinically localized prostate cancer / Y. Nasu, F. Abarzua, and H. Kumon.
- Energy balance and cancer v. 1-, 2011-, Springer
- Energy balance and hematologic malignancies 2012, Springer
- Environment and breast cancer 2011, SpringerEpidemiologic basis of the role of environmental endocrine disruptors in breast cancer /Robert A. Hiatt --Puberty as a window of susceptibility /Frank M. Biro and Mary S. Wolff --In search of the optimal experimental model /Irma H. Russo and Jose Russo --Early life exposure to bisphenol A and breast neoplasia /Maricel V. Maffini, Carlos Sonnenschein, and Ana M. Soto --Endocrine disruptors affect the genomic profile of the rat mammary gland at different developmental stages /Ricardo Lopez de Cicco ... [et al.] --Proteomic basis for the increased susceptibility of the mammary gland to carcinogenesis after perinatal exposure to bisphenol A /Sarah Jenkins ... [et al.] --Dioxin as an environmental pollutant and its role in breast cancer /Stephen Safe, Kelcey Walker, and Shu Zhang --Mammary gland as a sensitive tissue to developmental exposures of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in the mouse /Sally S. White ... [et al.] --Atropine : an environmental endocrine disruptor that alters mammary gland development and tumor susceptibility /Jennifer L. Rayner and Suzanne E. Fenton --Biological impact of radiation exposure on breast cancer development /David H. Nguyen, Irineu Illa Bochaca, and Mary Helen Barcellos-Hoff --Brain estrogens and metabolism /Yong Xu and Deborah J. Clegg.
- Part 1. General Principles -- Introduction / Deodutta Roy and M. Tevfik Dorak -- Gene-Environment Interactions, Phenotypic Changes, and Human Health / Rosemarie G. Ramos and Kenneth Olden -- Statistics for Testing Gene-Environment Interaction / Momiao Xiong and Xuesen Wu -- Clustering Studies for Identifying the Role of Environmental Factors in Aetiology of Human Cancers / Richard J.Q. McNally -- Discovering Gene-Gene and Gene-Environment Causal Interactions Using Bioinformatics Approaches / Changwon Yoo -- Gene Environment Interactions and Vascular Lesions / Quentin Felty -- Epigenetic Changes in Cancer: Role of Environment / Zdenko Herceg and Paolo Boffetta -- Approaches to Identify Environmental and Epigenomic Components or Covariates of Cancer and Disease Susceptibility / Alok Deoraj and Deodutta Roy -- Part 2. Environment and Specific Types of Cancer -- Gene-Environment Interaction and Susceptibility to Pediatric Brain Tumors / Brian Kunkle, David Sandberg, Prasanna Jayakar, Quentin Felty and Deodutta Roy -- Genetic Polymorphisms Predisposing Individuals to Breast Cancer Via Gene-Environment Interaction / Keun-Young Yoo, Sue K. Park and Aesun Shin -- Environment, Genetic Immunology and Childhood Cancer / Esma Ucisik-Akkaya and M. Tevfik Dorak -- Exposure to Environmental Mutagens: APC and Colorectal Carcinogenesis / Aruna S. Jaiswal, Melissa L. Armas, Shahnjayla K. Connors, Harekrushna Panda and Satya Narayan -- Gene-Environmental Interactions and Susceptibility to Liver Cancer / John B. Colerangle -- Genetic Epidemiology of Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Ovarian Cancer / Tuya Pal, Jenny Permuth Wey and Thomas A. Sellers -- Part 3. Case Studies -- Betel Nut and Susceptibility to Cancer / Rajesh N. Sharan and Yashmin Choudhury -- Birth Weight and Cancer Associations / Nadia Barahmani and M. Fatih Okcu -- Iron Excess and Cancer / Charronne F. Davis and M. Tevfik Dorak.
- Epidermal cell tumors 2011, SpringerBenign melanocytic proliferations -- Essential criteria for diagnosing melanoma -- Histologic mimics of malignant melanoma -- Epidermal neoplasms -- Pilosebaceous neoplasms -- Tumors with eccrine differentiation -- Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Epigenetic alterations in oncogenesis 2013, Springer
- Essentials of diagnostic breast pathology 2007, SpringerThe Normal Breast -- Specimen Processing -- Fibrocystic Change and Duct Ectasia -- Adenosis -- Intraductal Proliferative Lesions -- Intraductal Papillary Neoplasms -- Lobular Intraepithelial Neoplasia (LIN) -- Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma (NOS Type) -- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC) -- Special Types of Breast Carcinomas -- Biphasic Tumors -- Disease of the Nipple -- Male Breast Lesions -- Mesenchymal Lesions/Tumors -- Myoepithelial Lesions/Neoplasms -- Miscellaneous Lesions -- Cytopathology of Benign and Malignant Lesions (Selected Topics) -- Immunohistochemistry (Selected Topics).
- Essentials of thyroid cancer management 2005, Springer
- Ethical issues in cancer patient care. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Evidence-based anticancer materia medica 2011, Springer
- Evolution of the use of mathematics in cancer research 2012, SpringerHistorical Introduction --Descriptive Biostatistics --Inferential Biostatistics (I): Estimating Values of Biomedical Magnitudes --Inferential Biostatistics (II): Estimating Biomedical Behaviors --Equations: Formulating Biomedical Laws and Biomedical Magnitudes --Systems of Equations: The Explanation of Biomedical Phenomena (I). Basic Questions --Systems of Equations: The Explanation of Biomedical Phenomena (II). Dynamic Interdependencies --Optimal Control Theory: From Knowledge to Control (I). Basic Concepts --Optimal Control Theory: From Knowledge to Control (II). Biomedical Applications --Game Theory.
- Exercise and cancer survivorship 2010, Springer
- Exercise, energy balance, and cancer 2013, Springer
- Experimental and applied immunotherapy 2011, SpringerT cell therapy: state-of-the-art -- Extending the use of adoptive T cell immunotherapy for infections and cancer -- Non-T cell therapeutic approaches -- B lymphocytes in cancer immunology -- Monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer -- Natural killer cells for cancer immunotherapy -- Dendritic cell-based cancer vaccines: practical considerations -- Mesenchymal stromal cells: an emerging cell-based pharmaceutical -- T cell therapeutic approaches -- Tumor-specific mutations as targets for cancer immunotherapy -- Counteracting subversion of MHC class II antigen presentation by tumors -- Mechanisms and implications of immunodominance in CD8⁺ T-cell responses -- T regulatory cells and cancer immunotherapy -- Negative regulators in cancer immunology and immunotherapy -- Genetically engineered antigen specificity in T cells for adoptive immunotherapy -- Non-cellular aspects of cancer immunotherapy -- Cytokine immunotherapy -- Transcriptional modulation using histone deacetylase inhibitors for cancer immunotherapy -- Combining cancer vaccines with conventional therapies -- Combining oncolytic viruses with cancer immunotherapy -- Radiation therapy and cancer treatment: from the basics to combination therapies that ignite immunity -- Assessing immunotherapy through cellular and molecular imaging -- Transplantation -- Allogeneic and autologous transplantation therapy of cancer: converging themes.
- Extranodal lymphomas 2011, ScienceDirectIntroduction to extranodal lymphomas / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the nervous system and the meninges / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the head and neck / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the thorax / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the esophagus, gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary tract, and pancreas / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the spleen / Aliyah R. Sohani and Lawrence R. Zukerberg -- Adrenal lymphomas / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the urinary tract / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the male genital tract / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the female genital tract / Judith A. Ferry -- Cutaneous lymphomas / Lyn M. Duncan, Johanna l. Baran, and Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of bone / Judith A. Ferry -- Lymphomas of the bone marrow / Robert P. Hasserjian -- Intravascular lymphomas / Judith A. Ferry.
- FDG PET/CT in clinical oncology 2012, SpringerFDG PET/CT has rapidly emerged as an invaluable combined imaging modality that can identify tumors on the basis of not only anatomical alterations but also metabolic activity, thus allowing the detection of lesions that would otherwise be too small to distinguish. This book, comprising a collection of images from oncology cases, is organized according to the role of FDG PET/CT in the evaluation and management of oncology patients, and only secondarily by organ or tumor entity. In this way, it reflects the issues that clinicians actually address in their daily practice, namely: identification of an unknown or unsuspected primary; determination of the extent of disease; evaluation of response to therapy; and surveillance after response, i.e., detection of recurrent disease. In total, 100 cases involving different primary tumors are presented to illustrate findings in these different circumstances. FDG PET/CT in Clinical Oncology will be of great value to all newcomers to this field, whether medical students, radiology, nuclear medicine, or oncology fellows, or practicing physicians.
- Federal agency roles in cancer drug development from preclinical research to new drug approval 2005, NAP
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of the breast 2013, SpringerThis book provides a detailed update on all aspects of fine-needle aspiration cytology of breast lesions. It will serve readers as an up-to-date reference and atlas on both new entities in breast pathology, including borderline lesions such as flat epithelial atypia, and the classic benign and malignant lesions. Throughout, emphasis is placed on the characteristic diagnostic features as well as the common pitfalls faced by cytologists. As cytologic features can be highly variable, corresponding cytology and histology images are displayed together, enabling readers to gain a good understanding of the morphologic features of various lesions. Core-needle biopsy and fine-needle aspiration cytology are compared in depth, with attention to their relative strengths and weaknesses and indications. In addition, the impact of molecular classification of breast cancers on cytologic diagnosis is explored, and the use of molecular techniques in diagnostic cytology is discussed.
- Fine-needle biopsy of superficial and deep masses 2009, Springer
- FNA cytology in the diagnosis of lymphoma 2009, KargerHistorical aspects -- Techniques -- Flow cytometry in fine-needle aspiration diagnosis of lymphomas / in collaboration with Anna Porwit-MacDonald -- B cell neoplasms -- T cell neoplasms -- Hodgkin lymphoma -- Lymphadenopathy in HIV-infected patients -- Histiocytic and dendritic neoplasms -- Extranodal lymphomas -- Lymphoma look-alike.
- FNA cytology of ophthalmic tumors 2012, KargerHistory, indications, technique and limitations / Singh, A.D. ... [et al.] -- Cytological preparation / Brainard, J.A., Biscotti, C.V. -- Uveal metastases / Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal lymphoma / Chute, D.J., Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal melanoma : diagnostic features / Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal melanoma : prognostication / Turell, M.E. ... [et al.] -- Vitreous biopsy : specimen preparation and interpretation / Coupland, S.E. -- Fine needle aspiration biopsy of retinal tumors / Ali, M.J. ... [et al.] -- Fine needle aspiration cytology in orbital tumors / Seregard, S., Tani, E. -- Future of ophthalmic fine needle aspiration biopsy / Singh, A.D., Dolan, B., Biscotti , C.V.
- Fractal analysis of breast masses in mammograms 2012, AtyponFractal analysis is useful in digital image processing for the characterization of shape roughness and gray-scale texture or complexity. Breast masses present shape and gray-scale characteristics in mammograms that vary between benign masses and malignant tumors. This book demonstrates the use of fractal analysis to classify breast masses as benign masses or malignant tumors based on the irregularity exhibited in their contours and the gray-scale variability exhibited in their mammographic images. A few different approaches are described to estimate the fractal dimension (FD) of the contour of a mass, including the ruler method, box-counting method, and the power spectral analysis (PSA) method. Procedures are also described for the estimation of the FD of the gray-scale image of a mass using the blanket method and the PSA method.
- From cancer patient to cancer survivor 2006, NAPCancer survivors -- The medical and psychological concerns of cancer survivors after treatment -- Delivering cancer survivorship care -- Providers of survivorship care: their supply and education and training -- Employment, insurance, and economic issues -- Research.
- From local invasion to metastatic cancer 2009, Springer
- From melanocytes to melanoma 2006, SpringerThe origin and development of neural crest-derived melanocytes / Debra L. Silver and William J. Pavan -- MITF : a matter of life and death for the developing melanocytes / Heinz Arnheiter ... [et al.] -- MITF : critical regulator of the melanocyte lineage / Erez Feige, Laura L. Poling, and David E. Fisher -- Melanocytes and the transcription factor Sox10 / Michael Wegner -- Human cutaneous pigmentation : a collaborative act in the skin, directed by paracrine, autocrine, and endocrine factors and the environment / Zalfa A. Abdel-Malek and Ana Luisa Kadekaro -- Melanocyte distribution and function in human skin : effects of ultraviolet radiation / Yuji Yamaguchi and Vincent J. Hearing --Altered signal transduction in melanoma / Pablo López Bergami, Anindita Bhoumik, and Ze'ev Ronai -- BRN2 in melanocytic cell development, differentiation, and transformation / Anthony L. Cook ... [et al.] -- The dynamic roles of cell-surface receptors in melanoma development / Dong Fang and Meenhard Herlyn -- Familial melanoma genes, melanocyte immortalization, and melanoma initiation / Dorothy C. Bennett -- Genetic progression from melanocyte to malignant melanoma / Boris C. Bastian -- The multiple roles of the oncogenic protein SKI in human malignant melanoma / Dahu Chen ... [et al.] -- RB/E2F regulation and dual activity in the melanocytic system / Ruth Halaban -- Melanoma development and pigment cell transformation / Claudia Wellbrock -- The biology and genetics of melanoma / Norman E. Sharpless and Lynda Chin -- The biology of xeroderma pigmentosum : insights into the role of ultraviolet light in the development of melanoma / James E. Cleaver -- Divergent pathways to cutaneous melanoma / David C. Whiteman and Adéle C. Green -- Pigmentation, DNA repair, and candidate genes : the risk of cutaneous malignant melanoma in a mediterranean population / Maria Teresa Landi -- Low-penetrance genotypes, pigmentation phenotypes, and melanoma etiology / Peter A. Kanetsky and Timothy R. Rebbeck -- The biology of melanoma progression : from melanocyte to metastatic seeds / A. Neil Crowson, Cynthia Magro, and Martin C. Mihm, Jr. -- Optical imaging analysis of atypical nevi and melanoma / Amanda Pfaff Smith and Dorothea Becker -- Proteomics analysis of melanoma cell lines and cultured melanocytes / Katheryn A. Resing and Natalie G. Ahn --Paradigm of metastasis for malignant melanoma / Stanley P.L. Leong -- Repair of UV-induced DNA damage and melanoma risk / Qingyi Wei -- High risk factors for melanoma metastasis / Neil A. Accortt and Seng-jaw Soong -- Role of melanoma inhibitory activity in early development of malignant melanoma / Anja-Katrin Bosserhoff -- Role and regulation of PAR-1 in melanoma progression / Carmen Tellez and Menashe Bar-Eli -- Molecular mechanisms of melanoma metastasis / Mohammed Kashani-Sabet -- Overview of tumor progression in melanoma / David E. Elder -- The plasticity of melanoma cells and associated clinical implications / Mary J. C. Hendrix ... [et al.] -- The clinical use of molecular markers as predictors of disease outcome and response to therapy in malignant melanoma / Steve R. Martinez, Hiroya Takeuchi, Dave S.B. Hoon -- The role of DCT/TYRP2 in resistance of melanoma cells to drugs and radiation / Brian J. Pak and Yaacov Ben-David -- How melanoma cells evade chemotherapy : role of transporter-dependent and -independent resistance mechanisms / Kevin G. Chen and Michael M. Gottesman -- Apoptosis in melanoma: approaches to therapy / Heicke Röckmann and Dirk Schadendorf -- Role of melanoma-associated antigens / Rishab K. Gupta, Ana M. McElrath-Garza, and Donald L. Morton -- Host responses to melanoma : implications for immunotherapy / Julian A. Kim and Ernest Borden -- Future perspectives / Vincent J. Hearing and Stanley P.L. Leong.
- From molecular to modular tumor therapy 2010, Springer"The traditional problem of the poor presentability as well as diagnostic and therapeutic practicability of individual patient care is still unresolved. The present book aims at leading the reader (cancer researchers, pharmacologists, biologists) away-in a scientifically accessible manner-from the daily conflicts between theory and practice and between the generalized and individual tumor patient, so that more personalized diagnostic and therapeutic strategies can be developed for controlling metastatic tumor disease: First, recording the systems concept of tumor biology based on rather different sciences (biochemistry, cell biology, and medical oncology) including their potential contribution to communication, then, giving reductionistically derived systems features an internal communicative context (formal-pragmatic communication theory), and finally, binding the systems features to (tumor-immanent) evolutionary processes (modularity of biochemical and cellular processes, rationalization of biologic functions)"--Back cover.
- Frozen section library. Appendix, colon, and anus 2010, SpringerIntraoperative evaluation of colorectal specimens containing cancer -- Intraoperative evaluation for extracolonic disease in colon cancer patients -- Metastases and mimics of colorectal carcinoma -- Non-epithelial tumors of the colorectum -- Frozen section assessment of the colorectum in the pediatric population -- Frozen section evaluation of the appendix -- Frozen section evaluation of anal disease.
- Frozen section library. Bone 2011, Springer
- Frozen section library. Breast 2012, Springer1. Sentinel Lymph Nodes -- 2. Assessment of the Surgical Margins -- 3. Diagnostic Evaluation of a Breast Mass -- 4. Handling of Specimens with a Nonpalpable Lesion -- 5. Core Needle Biopsies -- 6. Regulatory Requirements for Breast Specimens.
- Frozen section library. Head and neck 2011, Springer
- Frozen section library. Lymph nodes 2012, Springer
- Ch. 1. Introduction -- Ch. 2. Potential to reduce the cancer burden through cancer prevention and early detection -- Ch. 3. Lifestyle behaviors contributing to the burden of cancer -- Ch. 4. Modifying health risk behaviors -- Ch. 5. Potential of screening to reduce the burden of cancer -- Ch. 6. Improving participation in cancer screening programs -- Ch. 7. Adopting new technology in the face of uncertain science: the case of screening for lung cancer -- Ch. 8. Professional education and training -- Ch. 9. Federal programs that support cancer prevention and early detection -- Ch. 10. Research trends and opportunities -- Ch. 11. Findings, policy implications, and recommendations.
- Fundamentals in oncologic ultrasound 2009, Springer
- Fundamentals of cancer prevention 2005, SpringerIntroduction of cancer prevention -- Assessing human and economic benefits of cancer prevention -- The role of diet, physical activity and body composition in cancer prevention -- Hereditary risk for cancer -- Human categories and health: the power of the concept of ethnicity -- Complementary and alternative approaches to cancer prevention -- The drug development process -- Developing topical prodrugs for skin cancer prevention -- Skin cancer prevention -- Colorectal cancer prevention -- Lung cancer prevention -- Breast cancer prevention -- Prostate cancer prevention -- Cervical and endometrial cancer prevention -- Ovarian cancer prevention -- Cancer survivorship.
- Gamma knife neurosurgery 2011, Springer
- Gastrointestinal cancer 2005, Springer
- Gastrointestinal cancer atlas for endoscopic therapy 2009, Springer
- Gastrointestinal carcinoma 2008, Springer
- Gastrointestinal oncology 2011, Springer
- Gene therapy for cancer 2007, SpringerAdenovector-mediated cancer gene therapy /Bingliang Fang and Jack A. Roth --Efficacy, toxicity, and immunogenicity of adenoviral vectors /Dmitry M. Shayakhmetov --Lentiviral and retroviral vector systems /Renata Stripecke and Noriyuki Kasahara --Vaccinia and pox-virus /Sricharan Chalikonda and David L. Bartlett --Herpes simplex virus as a therapy for cancer /Ian J. Mohr --Alphavirus vectors for gene therapy applications /Kenneth Lundstrom --Vesicular stomatitis virus and RNA viruses as gene therapy vectors /Glen N. Barber --Parvovirus vectors /Selvarangan Ponnazhagan --Nonviral vector systems /Pui-yan Lee and Leaf Huang --Oncogenes, tumor suppressor genes, and apoptosis-inducing genes utilized in cancer gene therapy /Lidong Zhang and Bingliang Fang --Gene silencing therapy against cancer /Chao-Zhong Song --Tumor targeting-retargeted adenovirus /Masato Yamamoto and David T. Curiel --Oncolytic herpes simplex for gene therapy in preclinical and clinical trials /Richard H. Pin ... [et al.] --Cytokine gene therapy for genitourinary cancer /Terry L. Timme ... [et al.] --Combination of gene therapy with radiation /Anupama Munshi and Raymond E. Meyn --Gene transfer for chemoprotection and enrichment of hematopoietic stem cells /Justin C. Roth and Stanton L. Gerson --Nonviral genetic vaccines for cancer /Steven R. Little, Daniel G. Anderson, and Robert Langer --Gene therapy targeted at angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis for cancer treatment /Anita T. Tandle and Steven K. Libutti --Tumor-specific replicating adenoviruses : delta 24 for human gliomas /Giacomo G. Vecil, Juan Fueyo, and Frederick F. Lang --Problems, side effects, and disappointments in clinical cancer gene therapy /Ta-Chiang Liu and David H. Kirn --Trials and tribulations in developing clinical trials of gene therapy : E1A for breast or ovarian cancer /Naoto T. Ueno ... [et al.] --Phase I clinical experience with intravenous administration of PV701, an oncolytic virus /Andrew L. Pecora and Robert M. Lorence --MDA-7/IL-24 as a multi-modality therapy for cancer /Sunil Chada ... [et al.] --Development of therapeutic genes for breast cancer treatment /Mien-Chie Hung and Duen-Hwa Yan --Steps in a translational cancer gene therapy trial /Urs W. von Holzen and Stephen G. Swisher.
- Gene-based therapies for cancer 2010, Springer
- General overviews, head and neck cancer, and thyroid cancer 2010, Springer
- General principles of tumor immunotherapy 2007, SpringerGeneral principles of tumor immunology -- A perspective on cancer immunology and immunotherapy -- Tumor antigens -- T cells and antigen recognition -- The role of natural killer T cells in tumor immunity -- Immunomodulatory molecules of the immune system -- HLA class I antigen abnormalities in tumors -- The local tumor microenvironment -- Tumor vaccines -- Peptide and protein vaccines for cancer -- DNA vaccines against cancer -- Recombinant viral and bacterial vaccines -- Dendritic cell vaccines -- Whole cell vaccines -- Carbohydrate vaccines against cancer -- Passive immunotherapy approaches -- Monoclonal antibody therapy of cancer -- Adoptive cellular therapy for the treatment of cancer -- Checkpoint blockade and combinatorial immunotherapies -- Clinical tumor immunotherapy -- General approaches to measuring immune responses -- Interferon therapy -- High dose interleuken-2 therapy -- Monoclonal antibodies in cancer therapy -- Unmasking tumor cell immunogenicity by chemotherapy: implications for therapy.
- Genetic recombination in cancer 2003, ScienceDirect
- Genetically engineered mice for cancer research 2012, Springer
- Genetics and molecular biology of neural tumors 2008, Springer
- Genetics for surgeons 2005, NCBI Bookshelf
- Genetics of colorectal cancer 2009, Springer
- Genome instability in cancer development 2005, Springer
- Genomic experimental approaches in oncology -- Pharmacogenomics of toxicity and response of chemotherapy -- Pharmacogenomics in clinical drug development in oncology.
- Geocoding health data 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Geriatric oncology 2009, SpringerAging and cancer, what oncologists need to know / Arti Hurria, Lodovico Balducci -- Assessing the older cancer patient / Melissa Cohen, David Reuben, Arash Naeim -- Cancer screening in older adults / Louise C. Walter -- Physiological consequences of aging / Bindu Kanapuru, William B. Ershler -- Assessment and impact of comorbidity in older adults with cancer / Athanasios Karampeasiz, Martine Extermann -- Geriatric syndromes defined and explained for oncology practice / Miriam B. Rodin -- Family caregivers / Betty R. Ferrell, Polly Mazanec -- Surgical management of the older patient with cancer / David M. Heimann, M. Margaret Kemeny -- Chemotherapy for the older adult with cancer / Supriya Mohile, Nail Nagovskiy, Lodovico Balducci -- Radiation therapy in geriatric oncology / Sarah E. Hoffe, Mark S. Russell -- Palliative care, special considerations for older adults with cancer / Genevieve N. Thompson, Harvey M. Chochinov.
- GISTs -- gastrointestinal stromal tumors 2011, Springer
- Glioblastoma 2010, Springer
- Glioma 2012, SpringerMolecular biology of glioma / Tomotoshi Marumoto and Hideyuki Saya -- Recent surgical management of gliomas / Nader Sanai and Mitchel S. Berger -- Recent medical management of glioblastoma / Derek R. Johnson and Susan M. Chang -- Basic concepts in glioma immunology / Ian F. Parney -- Mechanisms of immune evasion by gliomas / Cleo E. Rolle, Sadhak Sengupta, and Maciej S. Lesniak -- Glioma antigen / Masahiro Toda -- Cytokine therapy / Masasuke Ohno, Atsushi Natsume, and Toshihiko Wakabayashi -- Immunotherapeutic approach with oligodeoxynucleotides containing CpG motifs (CpG ODN) in malignant glioma / Renata Ursu and Antoine F. Carpentier -- Adoptive cell transfer therapy for malignant gliomas / Eiichi Ishikawa ... [et al.] -- Monoclonal antibody therapy for malignant glioma / Kevin S. Chen and Duane A. Mitchell -- Animal models for vaccine therapy / Dong-Sup Chung, Chang-Hyun Kim, and Yong-Kil Hong -- Immunogene therapy / Terry Lichtor and Roberta P. Glick -- Peptide vaccine / Shuichi Izumoto -- Active immunotherapy : oncolytic virus therapy using HSV-1 / Tomoki Todo -- Dendritic cell vaccines / Ryuya Yamanaka and Koji Kajiwara -- Antigen-receptor gene-modified T cells for treatment of glioma / Hiroaki Ikeda and Hiroshi Shiku -- Glioma stem cell research for the development of immunotherapy / Qijin Xu, Xiangpeng Yuan, and John S. Yu.
- Glioma signaling 2013, Springer
- Gliomas 2009, SpringerPart I. Gliomas -- Astrocytic tumors / Markus J. Riemenschneider and Guido Reifenberger -- Molecular pathology of oligodendroglial tumors / Christian Hartmann and Andreas von Deimling -- Ependymal tumors / Martin Hasselblatt -- Pediatric gliomas / Stefan Pfister and Olaf Witt -- Hereditary tumor syndromes and gliomas / David Reuss and Andreas von Deimling -- Part II. Management of gliomas -- Surgical management of intracranial gliomas / Matthias Simon and Johannes Schramm -- Radiation therapy / Stephanie E. Combs -- Adjuvant therapy / Wolfgang Wick and Michael Weller -- Other experimental therapies for glioma / Manfred Westphal and Katrin Lamszus -- Neurotoxicity of treatment / Pasquale Calabrese and Uwe Schlegel -- Neuroimaging / R. Klingebiel and G. Bohner -- Part III. Angiogenesis in gliomas / Marcia Machein and Lourdes Sánchez de Miguel -- Gene regulation by methylation / Wolf C. Mueller and Andreas von Deimling -- Brain tumor stem cells / Christian Nern, Daniel Sommerlad, Till Acker and Karl H. Plate.
- Glissonean pedicle transection method for hepatic resection 2007, Springer
- Growth factors and their receptors in cell differentiation, cancer and cancer therapy. 1st ed. 2011, ScienceDirectRecent years have seen a considerable emphasis on growth factors and the elucidation of their mode of function, which has led to the recognition that growth factors, their receptors as well as downstream elements of signalling associated with their function might be potential targets in therapeutic management of human diseases. Humanised monoclonal antibodies raised against growth factor receptors have proved to be valuable for targeted cancer treatment and in patient management. This book reviews the latest developments providing insights into the signalling processes involved in morphogenesis and pathogenesis with emphasis on using the elements of the signalling cascades as targets for therapeutic deployment. Provides a fundamental understanding of the basic functions of growth factors and their receptors, describing how they are linked in biological processes. Aids the development of therapeutic treatments for cancer. Focuses on the interrelationships and convergence of growth factors and their receptors in development and pathogenesis and encourages greater cooperation and integration in the areas of developmental, cancer and cancer therapeutic research.
- Guidance molecules in cancer and tumor angiogenesis 2012, ScienceDirectRegulation of tumor initiation and metastatic progression by eph receptor tyrosine kinases / Jin Chen -- Essential roles of EphB receptors and EphrinB ligands in endothelial cell function and angiogenesis / Ombretta Salvucci, Giovanna Tosato -- Semaphorin signals tweaking the tumor microenvironment / Claudia Muratori, Luca Tamagnone -- Guidance for life, cell death, and colorectal neoplasia by netrin dependence receptors / Christian Gespach -- Roundabout way to cancer / Mimmi S. Ballard, Lindsay Hinck -- Role of the VEGF/VEGFR axis in cancer biology and therapy.
- GW572016 In Patients With ErbB2 Over - Expressing Advanced Or Metastatic Breast Cancer [report of unpublished results of a clinical trial] 2011, NIHThis study (EGF104911) is designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lapatinib in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer. Eligible subjects must have ErbB2 overexpressing tumors and are refractory to treatment with anthracycline, taxanes and trastuzumab containing regimens. The study data obtained from EGF104911 will be combined with the data from EGF100642 and integrated analysis will be carried out in order to enhance the credibility of the study results.
- Gynecologic cancer 2006, SpringerMultidisciplinary care of patients with gynecologic cancers / David M. Gershenson ... [et al.] -- Prevention and early detection of endometrial and ovarian cancers / Karen H. Lu -- Preinvasive disease of the lower genital tract / Andrea Milbourne -- Selected topics in gynecologic pathology / Anais Malpica, Michael T. Deavers, and Elvio G. Silva -- Imaging of gynecologic malignancies / Revathy Iyer -- Contemporary treatment of vaginal and vulvar cancers / Patricia J. Eifel and Thomas W. Burke -- Treatment of early cervical cancer / Charles F. Levenback -- Treatment of locally advanced cervical cancer / Anuja Jhingran, Patricia J. Eifel, and Pedro T. Ramirez -- Uterine sarcomas / Lois M. Ramondetta ... [et al.] -- Treatment of endometrial cancer / Lois M. Ramondetta ... [et al.] -- Surgery for ovarian cancer / Judith K. Wolf and J. Taylor Wharton -- Chemotherapy for epithelial ovarian cancer / Michele L. Donato ... [et al.] -- Treatment of rare ovarian malignancies / Jubilee Brown and David M. Gershenson -- Gestational trophoblastic disease / Hui T. See ... [et al.] -- Fertility-sparing options for treatment of women with gynecologic cancers / Pedro T. Ramirez -- Quality of life and sexual functioning / Diane C. Bodurka and Charlotte C. Sun -- Palliative care for gynecologic malignancies / Florian Strasser, Michael W. Bevers, and Eduardo Bruera.
- Gynecologic radiation therapy 2011, Springer
- Handbook of brain tumor chemotherapy 2006, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of cancer chemotherapy. 7th ed. 2007, OvidBiologic and pharmacologic basis of cancer chemotherapy and biotherapy / Roland T. Skeel and Samir N. Khleif -- Systemic assessment of the patient with cancer and long-term consequences of treatment / Roland T. Skeel -- Selection of treatment for the patient with cancer / Roland T. Skeel -- Antineoplastic drugs and biologic response modifiers : classification, use, and toxicity of clinically useful agents / Roland T. Skeel -- High-dose chemotherapy and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in hematologic malignancies / Roberto Rodriguez and Chatchada Karanes -- Carcinomas of the head and neck / Harlan A. Pinto -- Carcinoma of the lung / Sophie Sun and Joan H. Schiller -- Carcinomas of the gastrointestinal tract / Al B. Benson, III -- Carcinomas of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts / Rekha T. Chaudhary -- Carcinoma of the breast / Iman Mohamed -- Gynecologic cancer / Stephen Andrews -- Urologic and male genital cancers / Joseph S. Chan, Scott B. Saxman, and Craig R. Nichols -- Kidney cancer / Walter D. Y. Quan, Jr. and Mikhail Vinogradov -- Thyroid and adrenal carcinomas / Haitham S. Abu-Lebdeh and Samir N. Khleif -- Melanomas and other skin malignancies / Karen S. Milligan and Walter D. Y. Quan, Jr. -- Primary and metastatic brain tumors / April F. Eichler and Tracy T. Batchelor -- Soft tissue sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin --Bone sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin -- Acute leukemias / Olga Frankfurt and Martin S. Tallman -- Chronic leukemias / Peter White and Paul R. Walker -- Myeloproliferative diseases and myelodysplastic syndromes / Peter White and Paul R. Walker -- Hodgkin's lymphoma / Richard S. Stein and David S. Morgan -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma / Richard S. Stein and John P. Greer -- Multiple myeloma, other plasma cell disorders , and primary amyloidosis / Rachid Baz and Mohamad A. Hussein -- Metastatic cancer of unknown origin / James M. Leonardo -- Human immunodeficiency virus / Mary E. Cianfrocca -- Side effects of cancer chemotherapy / Janelle M. Tipton -- Infections : etiology, treatment, and prevention / Joan M. Duggan -- Transfusion therapy, bleeding, and clotting / Mary R. Smith and NurJehan Quraishy -- Oncology emergencies and critical care issues, anaphylaxis, spinal cord compression, cerebral edema, superior vena cava syndrome, hypercalcemia, tumor lysis syndrome, and respiratory failure / Roland T. Skeel -- Malignant pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial effusions and meningeal infiltrates / Rekha T. Chaudhary -- Cancer pain / Michael J. Fisch and Charles S. Cleeland -- Emotional and psychiatric problems in patients with cancer / Kathleen S. N. Franco-Bronson and Kristi S. Williams.
- SECTION I: BASIC PRINCIPLES AND CONSIDERATIONS OF RATIONAL CHEMOTHERAPY AND MOLECULAR THERAPY -- 1. Biologic and pharmacologic basis of cancer chemotherapy / Roland T. Skeel -- 2. Biologic basis of molecular targeted therapy / Osama E. Rahma, Samir N. Khleif -- 3. Systemic assessment of the patient with cancer and consequences of treatment / Roland T. Skeel -- 4. Selection of treatment with the patient with cancer / Roland T. Skeel -- SECTION II: CHEMOTHERAPY AND MOLECULAR THERAPY OF HUMAN CANCER -- 5. Carcinonas of the head and neck / Barbara A. Murphy -- 6. Carcinomas of the lung / David E. Gerber, Joan H. Schiller -- 7. Carcinomas of the gastrointestinal tract / Maxwell Vergo, AI B. Benson III -- 8. Carcinomas of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts / Timothy J. Kennedy, Steven K. Libutti -- 9. Carcinomas of the breast / Patrick Glyn Morris, Clifford A. Hudis -- 10. Gynecologic cancer / Thomas McNally, Richard T. Penson, Chau Tran, Michael J. Birrer -- 11. Urologic and male genital cancers / Brendan D. Curti, Craig R. Nichols -- 12. Kidney cancer / Mark T. Andolina, Colleen Darnell, Olivier Rixe -- 13. Thyroid and adrenal cancinomas / Haitham S. Abu-Lebdeh, Michael E. Menefee, Keith C. Bible -- 14. Melanomas and other cutaneous malignancies / Ragini Kudchadkar, Jeffrey S. Weber -- 15. Primary and metastatic brain tumors / April Fitzsimmons Eichler, Tracy T. Batchelor -- 16. Soft tissue sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin -- 17. Bone sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin -- 18. Acute leukemias / Olga Frankfurt, Martin S. Tallman -- 19. Chronic leukemias / Khaled el-Shami, Bruce D. Cheson -- 20. Myeloproliferative neoplasms and myledysplastic syndromes / Elias Jabbour, Hagop Kantarjian -- 21. Hodgkin lymphoma / Richard S. Stein, David S. Morgan -- 22. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma / Mark Roschewski, Wyndham H. Wilson -- 23. Multiple myeloma, other plasma cell disorders, and primary amyloidosis / Rachid Baz, Mohamad A. Hussein -- 24. Metastatic cancer of unknown origin / James M. Leonardo -- 25. HIV-associated malignancies / Thomas S. Uldrick, Mark N. Polizzotto, Robert Yarchoan -- SECTION III: SUPPORTIVE CARE OF PATIENTS WITH CANCER -- 26. Side effects of chemotherapy and molecular targeted therapy / Janelle M. Tipton -- 27. Infections: etiology, treatment, and prevention / Thomas J. Walsh, Joan M. Duggan -- 28. Transfusion therapy, bleeding, and clotting / Mary R. Smith, NurJehan Quraishy -- 29. Oncology emergencies and critical care issues: spinal cord compression, cerebral edema, Superior Vena Cava Syndrome, anaphylaxis, respiratory failure, Tumor Lysis Syndrome, hypercalcemia, and bone metastasis / Roland T. Skeel -- 30. Malignant pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial effusions and meningeal infiltrates / Rekha T. Chaudhary -- 31. Cancer pain / Richard T. Lee, Michael J. Fisch -- 32. Emotional and psychiatric problems in patients with cancer / Kristi Skeel Williams, Kathleen S.N. Franco-Bronson -- SECTION IV: CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC AND MOLECULAR TARGETED AGENTS AND THEIR USE -- 33. Classification, use, and toxicity of clinically useful chemocherapy and molecular targeted therapy / Roland T. Skeel -- Appendix A: Nomogram for determining body surface area of adults from height and mass -- Appendix B: Nomogram for determining boy surface area of children from height and mass.
- Handbook of cancer survivorship 2007, SpringerPart I: --Burden --Cancer survivorship: a bird's eye view from an insider /Michael Feuerstein --The burden of cancer survivorship: a pandemic of treatment success /Steven N. Wolff --Quality of care /Craig C. Earle --Quality of life in long-term cancer survivors /Joan Bloom, Soo H. Kang, Dana M. Petersen, and Susan L. Stewart --Health care disparities /Salewa Oseni and Ismail Jatoi --Measuring quality of life in cancer survivors /David Victorson, David Cella, Lynne Wagner, Laura Kramer, and Mary Lou Smith --Part II: --Common problems --Exercise motivation and behavior change /Kerry S. Corneya, Kristina H. Karvinen, and Jeffrey K.H. Vallance --Fatigue /Alexander V. Ng, Carlynn A. Alt, and Elizabeth M. Gore --Pain /Victor T. Chang and Ryuichi Sekine --Depression /Peter C. Trask and Timothy Pearman --Interpersonal relationships /Andrea A. Thorton and Martin A. Perez --Adaptation in the face of advanced cancer /Carissa A. Low, Tammy Beran, and Annette L. Stanton --Part III: --Secondary prevention --Restoring emotional well-being: a model /Robert W. Lent --Physical activity for cancer survivors: potential benefits and guidelines /Clare Stevinson, Kristin L. Campbell, Christopher M. Sellar, and Kerry S. Courneya --Nutrition and weight management in cancer survivors /Virginia Uhley and K. L. Catherine Jen --Management of chemotherapy related cognitive dysfunction /Robert J. Ferguson, Raine Riggs, Tim Ahles, and Andrew J. Saykin --Smoking cessation and cancer survivors /Jamie S. Ostroff and Lara K. Dhingra --Psychological distress, depression, and anxiety /Arthur M. Nezu and Christine Maguth Nezu --Managing daily and long-term stress /Linda E. Carlson and Michael Speca --Pain and function: a psychosocial perspective /Michael J.L. Sullivan, Pascal Thibault, Andre Savard, and Ana Velly --Work /Jos Vebeek and Evelien Spelten --Comprehensive long-term follow-up: cancer survivorship centers /Linda A. Jacobs, Jane Alavi, Angela DeMichele, Steven Palmer, Carrie Stricher, and David Vaughn --Part IV: --Survivor and provider perspectives --Survivor perspectives on quality care /Kathryn McPherson and Rod MacLeod --Living with advanced cancer /Sheila Payne --Part V: --International perspective --Global considerations /Patricia A. Findley --Part VI: --Future directions --Cancer survivorship: research, practice, and policy /Michael Feuerstein.
- Handbook of evidence-based radiation oncology. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerSkin cancer -- Central nervous system -- Malignant and benign diseases of the eye and orbit -- Cancer of the ear -- Nasopharyngeal cancer -- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancer -- Oropharyngeal cancer -- Cancer of the lip and oral cavity -- Larynx and hypopharynx cancer -- Salivary gland tumors -- Thyroid cancer -- Unusual neoplasms of the head and neck -- Management of the neck and unknown primary of the head and neck -- Small cell lung cancer -- Non-small cell lung cancer -- Mesothelioma and thymic tumors -- Breast cancer -- Esophageal cancer -- Gastric cancer -- Pancreatic cancer -- Hepatobiliary cancer -- Colorectal cancer -- Anal cancer -- Renal call carcinoma -- Bladder cancer -- Prostate cancer -- Cancer of the penis -- Testicular cancer -- Cervical cancer -- Endometrial cancer -- Ovarian cancer -- Vaginal cancer -- Vulvar cancer -- Urethral cancer -- Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Cutaneous lymphomas -- Multiple myeloma and plasmacytoma -- Bone tumors -- Soft-tissue sarcoma -- Pediatric (Non-CNS) tumors -- Palliation and benign conditions -- Clinical radiobiology and physics.
- Handbook of immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization of human carcinomas v. 1-4, 2002-2006., ScienceDirectv. 1. Molecular genetics; Lung and breast carcinomas -- v. 2. Molecular pathology; Colorectal carcinoma and prostate carcinoma -- v. 3. Molecular genetics; Liver carcinoma and pancreatic carcinoma -- v. 4. Molecular genetics; Gastrointestinal carcinoma and ovarian carcinoma.
- Handbook of statistics in clinical oncology. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of statistics in clinical oncology. 3rd ed. 2012, CRCnetBASE
- Head and neck cancer 2011, SpringerEpidemiology and Aetiology of Head and Neck Cancers -- Head and Neck Cancer Prevention -- Cellular and Molecular Pathology of Head and Neck Tumors -- Oncogenomics/Proteomics of Head and Neck Cancers -- Genetics and Epigenetics of Head and Neck Cancer -- Immunology of Head and Neck Cancer -- HPV and EBV in Head and Neck Cancer -- Head and Neck Cancer Staging and Prognosis: Perspectives of the UICC and the AJCC -- Biomarkers in Head and Neck Cancer -- Hypoxia in Head and Neck Cancers: Clinical Relevance and Treatment -- Translational Research in Head and Neck Oncology -- Preclinical Models of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma -- Morphologic Investigations in Head and Neck Cancer -- Ultrasound Investigations in Head and Neck Cancer Patients -- Functional Imaging -- Sentinel Node Biopsy for Head and Neck Cancer -- Approaches to Supportive Care -- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer -- Principles of Systemic Chemotherapy for Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer -- Molecular Targeted Therapies in Head and Neck Cancer -- Phase I Study Methodology in Head and Neck Oncology -- Evidence-Based Head and Neck Oncology: Principles and Pitfalls -- Programs of Organ and Function Preservation -- Multidisciplinary Approach of Unresectable Head and Neck Cancer -- Laser Endoscopic Treatment -- Multidisciplinary Management of Skull Base and Superstructure Tumors.Multidisciplinary Management of Oral Cavity and Maxillary Sinus Cancers -- Cancers of the Larynx: Tis, T1, T2 Evaluation and Management -- Multidisciplinary Management of Oropharynx Carcinomas -- Multidisciplinary Management of Hypopharyngeal Carcinoma -- Cancers of the Larynx: Tis, T1, T2 Evaluation and Management -- Diagnosis and Multidisciplinary Treatment of Laryngeal Cancers -- Principles and New Approaches in Surgical Reconstruction -- Multidisciplinary Treatment of the Neck -- Postoperative Management of High-Risk Resectable Head and Neck Cancer -- Management of Salivary Gland Cancer -- Head and Neck Melanoma -- Cervical Lymph Node Metastases of Squamous Cell Carcinoma from an Unknown Primary Site -- Management of Thyroid and Parathyroid Cancers -- Head and Neck Paragangliomas --Treatment of the Elderly Head and Neck Cancer Patient -- Interstitial Radiation Therapy in Cancer of the Oropharynx and Oral Cavity -- Proton Beam Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer -- Normal Tissue Complications and Protection in Head and Neck Cancer Patients -- Rehabilitation of Heavily Treated Head and Neck Cancer Patients -- Salvage Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer Patients -- Systemic Treatment of Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck -- Best Supportive Care for Palliative Treatment -- Quality of Life in Head and Neck Cancer Patients -- Quality Assurance of Clinical Trials in the Management of Cancer in the Head and Neck.
- Head and neck cancer 2003, ScienceDirect
- Head and neck cancer imaging 2006, Springer
- Head and neck cancer. 3rd ed. 2009, OvidGeneral principles of management of head and neck cancer --General principles of head and neck pathology /Bruce M. Wenig and Jean-Marc Cohen --Prognostic factors in patients with head and neck cancer /Benjamin D. Smith and Bruce G. Haffty --General clinical evaluation of the head and neck patient /Douglas K. Frank and Roy B. Sessions --Special radiologic imaging considerations in the evaluation of squamous cell cancer of the head and neck /Suresh K. Mukherji --Novel radiation therapy techniques in the management of head and neck cancer /Avraham Eisbruch --Dental oncology and maxillofacial prosthetics /Jack W. Martin, James C. Lemon, and Mark C. Chambers --Total supportive care: nutrition, symptom management, pain, and psychosocial support /Elise Carper, Stewart B. Fleishman, and David Seres --General principles of rehabilitation of speech, voice, and swallowing function after treatment of head and neck cancer /Jan S. Lewin and Katherine A. Hutcheson --Site-specific principles of management of head and neck cancer --Management of the Neck-Surgery --Management of the neck: radiation therapy and chemotherapy /Kenneth S. Hu, Harry Quon, and Louis B. Harrison --Metastatic cancer to the neck from an unknown primary site --Cancer of the oral cavity --Cancer of the oropharynx --Early-stage cancer of the larynx --Advanced stage cancer of the larynx --Cancer of the hypopharynx and cervical esophagus --Cancer of the nasal vestibule, nasal cavity, and paranasal sinus: surgical management /Mark S. Persky and Abtin Tabaee --Cancer of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinus: radiation therapy and chemotherapy management --Cancer of the nasopharynx --Basal and squamous cell skin cancers --Melanoma of the head and neck --Malignant salivary gland tumors --Cancers involving the skull base and temporal bone /Ivo P. Janecka, et. al. --Pargangliomas of the head and neck --Cancer of the thyroid and parathyroid --Soft tissue and bone sarcomas of the head and neck --Cancer of the orbit: surgical management --Cancer of the orbit and ocular structures: radiation therapy and management /Jorge E. Freire, et.al. --Systemic targeted therapy for recurrent and metastatic head and neck cancer /Syed M. Ahmed, Victoria Villaflor, and Ezra E. W. Cohen --Basic science and epidemiology of head and neck cancer --Molecular biology of head and neck cancer /Patrick K. Ha, Joseph A. Califano, and David Sidransky --Molecular and genetic predisposition for the squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck /Qingyi Wei, Kathryn L. Patterson, Erich M. Sturgis, and Margaret R. Spitz --Angiogenesis and metastases in head and neck cancer /Chad E. Galer and Jeffrey N. Myers --Human papillomavirus and prevention and therapy of head and neck cancer /Maura L. Gillison --Chemoprevention of head and neck cancer /Anne Tsao and Vassiliki A. Papadimitrakopoulou.
- Head and neck pathology. 2nd ed. 2013, ScienceDirect"Part of the popular Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Head and Neck Pathology delivers vital diagnostic guidance in a compact, high-yield format. Concise and easy to use, this pathology reference offers a practical, well-organized approach to evaluating a wide range of specimens in both head and neck and related endocrine pathology. Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives. Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations. Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone. Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions. Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout."--Summary of the editor.
- Health services for cancer survivors 2011, SpringerSpecific Challenges in Optimizing Health Care for Cancer Survivors -- What Is Quality Health Care for Cancer Survivors? -- Managing Symptoms over Time -- Health Behaviors and Wellness -- Rehabilitation in the Context of Cancer Survivorship -- Long-Term Psychological Well-Being: Strategies for Assessment and Intervention -- Disparities in Care for Cancer Survivors -- Cancer Survivorship Plans: A Paradigm Shift in the Delivery of Quality Cancer Care -- Optimizing Health: Primary Care -- Optimizing Health: Oncology Care -- Optimizing Survivorship Care: Academic and Community Clinic Models -- The Final Phase of Cancer Survivorship: End-of-Life Care -- Building a Critical Mass of Health-Care Providers, Administrators, and Services for Cancer Survivors -- Epidemiology of Cancer Recurrence, Second Primary Cancer, and Comorbidity Among Cancer Survivors -- Health Economics and Cancer Survivorship -- Human Factors Engineering: Targeting Systems for Change -- Cancer Survivorship and National Health Reform -- Quality Health Care for Cancer Survivors.
- Heat shock proteins in cancer 2007, Springer
- Helping couples cope with women's cancers 2008, SpringerThe Nature of cancer and its psychosocial challenges -- Why work with couples? -- Assessing the couple's adjustment to cancer -- Integrating tasks of illness into the couple's daily routine -- Building cognitive coping skills -- Communicating support -- Expanding the couple's coping skills -- Enhancing sexuality and body image -- Helping children to cope when a mother has cancer -- Living with cancer after treatment ends.
- Hematologic malignancies 2007, Springer
- Hematologic malignancies-- myelodysplastic syndromes 2006, Springer
- Hematopoietic growth factors in oncology 2011, SpringerPart 1. Background: Biology, Physiology and Pharmacology -- Part 2. The Colony-Stimulating Factors -- Part 3. The Erythroid-Stimulating Agents -- Part 4. The Thrombopoietic Agents -- Part 5. Special Considerations.
- Hepatic caudate lobe resection 2010, Springer
- Hepatocellular carcinoma 2011, SpringerEpidemiology and pathogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Biology of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Hepatocellular cancer: pathologic considerations -- Screening program in high-risk populations -- Staging of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Multidisciplinary care of the hepatocellular carcinoma patient -- Evidence-based guidelines for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japan -- Hepatocellular carcinoma arising in the non-viral, non-alcoholic liver -- Liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Ultrasound-guided liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Portal vein embolization prior to resection -- Laparoscopic liver resection for HCC: a European perspective -- Laparoscopic liver surgery for the management of hepatocellular carcinoma: the American perspective -- Liver transplant for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Vascular resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Radiofrequency ablation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Microwave ablation and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Transarterial chemoembolization -- Chemoembolization with drug-eluting beads -- Yttrium-90 radioembolotherapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Cytotoxic chemotherapy and endocrine therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Targeted therapies for hepatocellular carcinoma -- The future: combination systemic therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Follow-up and salvage therapy for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerEpidemiology of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Environmental carcinogens and risk for human liver cancer -- Primary liver cancer: chemical carcinogenesis -- Molecular mechanisms of hepatocellular carcinoma: insights to therapy -- Genomic profiling of human hepatocellular carcinoma -- Pathologic aspects of hepatocellular tumors -- Hepatocellular carcinoma associated with hepatitis B virus -- Hepatitis C and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Metabolic disease and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Clinical features and a clinician's diagnostic approach to hepatocellular carcinoma -- Screening and biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Use of imaging techniques to screen for hepatocellular carcinoma -- MRI for detection and evaluation of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Ultrasound of hepatocellular carcinoma: the important contribution of contrast enhancement -- Percutaneous ethanol injection -- Radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Resection of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Living donor liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Medical therapy of HCC -- Percutaneous interventional technique for intra-arterial chemoembolization -- Molecular targeted therapies for HCC -- Radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Psychosocial issues in hepatocellular carcinoma -- Putting it all together.
- Hereditary colorectal cancer 2010, Springer
- High-dimensional data analysis in cancer research 2009, Springer
- High-grade gliomas 2007, SpringerHistologic classification of high-grade gliomas / Richard A. Prayson -- Molecular classifications / Gregory N. Fuller-- Pediatric high-grade glioma / Bruce H. Cohen -- Adult high-grade glioma / Nicholas Butowski, Susan Chang -- Computerized tomography / Manzoor Ahmed, Thomas J. Masaryk -- Magnetic resonance imaging / Paul M. Ruggieri -- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy / G. Evren Keles, Soonmee Cha, Mitchell S. Berger -- Imaging tumor biology: physiological and molecular insights / Timothy P. L. Roberts, Andrea Kassner -- Nuclear imaging of gliomas / Alexander M. Spence ... [et al.] -- Magnetoencephalography / Michael P. Steinmetz, Jurgen Luders, Edward C. Benzel -- General considerations / Glen H. J. Stevens -- Surgical techniques / Gene H. Barnett -- Radiation therapy / Hiral K. Shah, Minesh P. Mehta -- Brachytherapy / Marcus L. Ware, P. K. Sneed, Michael W. McDermot -- Radiosurgery / John H. Suh, Gene H. Barnett -- Chemotherapy / Manmeet Singh Ahluwalia, David M. Peereboom -- Nursing considerations / Kathleen Lupica, Gail Ditz -- Convection-enhanced delivery / Andrew A. Kanner -- Immunotoxins for glioma therapy / Syed Rafat Husain, Raj K. Puri -- Small molecule agents / Michael Vogelbaum, Tina Thomas -- Cytokine immuno-gene therapy for malignant brain tumors / Roberta P. Glick ... [et al.] -- Monoclonal antibodies / Abraham Boskovitz ... [et al.] -- Clinical trials of oncolytic viruses for gliomas / E. Antonio Chiocca, M. L. Lamfers -- Biological modifiers / Alexander Mason, Steven Toms, Aleck Hercbergs -- Gene therapy / Maciej S. Lesniak, Alessandro Olivi -- Boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors: current status and future prospects / Rolf F. Barth ... [et al.] -- Photodynamic therapy / Bhadrakant Kavar, Andrew H. Kaye.
- Histone code and beyond 2006, Springer
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors as cancer therapeutics 2012, ScienceDirect
- Histone deacetylases 2006, SpringerHistone deacetylase 1 / Dominique Meunier and Christian Seiser -- Biochemistry of multiprotein HDAC complexes / Alejandro Vaquero, Michael Scher, and Danny Reinberg -- The biology of HDAC3 / Edward Seto -- The biology of HDAC8, a unique class I histone deacetylase / David Waltregny and Vincent Castronovo -- Regulation of muscle gene expression by histone deacetylases / Timothy A. McKinsey and Eric N. Olson -- The class IIA histone deacetylases: functions and regulation / Herbert G. Kasler and Eric Verdin -- Histone deacetylases in the response to misfolded proteins / J. Andrew McKee and Tso-Pang Yao -- Evolution of sirtuins from archaea to vertebrates / Roy A. Frye -- Structure of the Sir2 family of NAD+-dependent histone/protein deacetylases / Kehao Zhao and Ronen Marmorstein -- The enzymology of Sir2 proteins / Margie T. Borra and John M. Denu -- The class III protein deacetylases: homologs of yeast Sir2P / Bjoern Schwer ... [et al.] -- HDAC inhibitors: discovery, development, and clinical impacts / Akihiro Ito, Norikazu Nishino, and Mitsuaki Yoshida -- Cell cycle targets of histone deacetylase inhibitors / Brian Gabrielli -- HDAC inhibitors: an emerging anticancer therapeutic strategy / Paul Kwon, Meier Hsu, Dalia Cohen, and Peter Atadja.
- Histone deacetylases 2011, SpringerK-acetylation and its enzymes: overview and new developments / Juliette Adjo Aka, Go-Woon Kim, Xiang-Jiao Yang.-- Biology of HDAC in cancer: the nuclear and epigenetic components / Astrid Hagelkruys, Anna Sawicka, Magdalena Rennmayer, Christian Seiser.-- Deacetylation of nonhistone proteins by HDACs and the implications in cancer / Lirong Peng, Edward Seto.-- Biology and therapeutic implications of HDACs in the heart / Timothy A. McKinsey.-- HDACs in skeletal muscle remodeling and neuromuscular disease / Bryan J. Simmons, Todd J. Cohen, Richard Bedlack, Tso-Pang Yao.-- Rationale for HDAC inhibitor therapy in autoimmunity and trasplantation / Wayne W. Hancock.-- Role of mammalian sirtuins in the regulation of metabolism, aging, and longevity / Akiko Satoh, Liana Stein, Shin Imai.-- Mictochondrial sirtuins in the regulation of mictochondrial activity and metabolic adaption / David B. Lombard, Daniel X. Tishkoff, Jianjun Bao.-- Characterization of nuclear sirtuins: molecular mechanisms and physiological relevance / Debra Toiber, Carlos Sebastian, Raul Mostoslavsky.-- Structural biology of human netal-dependent histone deacetylases / Matthieu Schapira.-- Sirtuin modulators / Sumit S. Mahajan, Vid Leko, Julian A. Simon, Antonio Bedalov.
- Histopathology reporting. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- History of research on tumor angiogenesis 2009, Springer
- Hodgkin lymphoma 2011, Springer
- Hodgkin lymphoma. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Hodgkin's and non-hodgkin's lymphoma 2006, Springer
- Hormonal carcinogenesis. IV 2005, Springer
- Hormonal carcinogenesis. V 2008, Springer
- Hormone receptors in breast cancer 2009, Springer
- Hormone therapy in breast and prostate cancer 2009, Springer
- Household Use of Solid Fuels -- 1. Exposure data -- 2. Studies of cancer in humans -- 3. Studies of cancer in experimental animals -- 4. Mechanistic and other relevant data -- 5. Summary of data reported -- 6. Evaluation and rationale -- -- High-temperature Frying -- 1. Exposure data -- 2. Studies of cancer in humans -- 3. Studies of cancer in experimental animals -- 4. Mechanistic and other relevant data -- 5. Summary of data reported -- 6. Evaluation and rationale
- HPV and cervical cancer 2012, SpringerInfection and Cervical Cancer: An Old Fact with a Recent Solution /Lutz Gissman --Human Papillomavirus: Natural History of a Viral Infection in the Genesis of a Cancer /Franco Borruto and Ciro Comparetto --The Immunobiology of Human Papillomavirus Associated Oncogenesis /Peter L. Stern and Mark H. Einstein --The Epidemiology of Cervical Cancer /Xavier Castellsagué, Laia Bruni, Laia Alemany, Mireia Diaz and Silvia de Sanjosé, et al. --The Basic Elements of a Correct Diagnosis: From Cytohistopathology to Screening /Franco Borruto and Ciro Comparetto --Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing: What, How, and When /Ciro Comparetto and Franco Borruto --Colposcopic Appearance of HPV Infection /Santiago Dexeus, Montserrat Cararach and Damian Dexeus --Multiple Aspects of Human Papillomavirus Infections /Franco Borruto and Ciro Comparetto --Prevention of HPV-Associated Diseases in the United States /Diane M. Harper --Immunogenicity, Efficacy, Effectiveness and Overall Impact of HPV Vaccines /Matti Lehtinen, Pekka Nieminen, Dan Apter, Proscowa Namujju and Kari Natunen, et al. --Treatment, Follow-up, and Prevention of Papillomavirus Infection and Cervical Cancer /Franco Borruto and Ciro Comparetto --Therapeutic Vaccines for HPV Infection /Margaret Stanley --Perspectives on Therapeutic HPV Vaccines: Where Are We Now? /Connie Wang, Barbara Ma, Alexander Chen, Chien-Fu Hung and T. C. Wu.
- Human cancer viruses 2008, KargerMolecular epidemiology of human papillomavirus infection -- / Gillison, M.L -- Molecular pathogenesis of the human papillomavirus / Mao, C.-P., Wu, T.-C -- Human papillomavirus vaccines / Roden, R., Hung, C.-F., Monie, A., Wu, T.-C -- Hepatitis C virus genetics and the discovery of mechanism based inhibitors of the Ns3/4A protease and NS5B polymerase / LaFemina, R.L -- Role of the hepatitis B virus in hepatocellular carcinoma / Toh, S.-T., Lee, C.G -- Carcinogenesis induced by hepatitis B virus / Cougot, D., Buendia, M.-A., Neuveut, C -- Disease and pathogenesis associated with Epstein-Barr virus / Ambinder, R.F -- The biology and molecular biology underlying Epstein-Barr virus oncogenesis / Martin, H.J., Hayward, S.D -- Kaposi-sarcoma-associated herpesvirus clinical diseases and viral pathogenesis / Damania, B., Dittmer, D.P. -- Molecular biology of human herpesvirus 8 neoplasia / Chaudhary, P.M., Nicholas, J -- Human cancer viruses. Human T cell leukemia virus type 1 and 2: mechanisms of pathogenesis / Arnold, J., Green, P.L -- Chromosomal instability and human T cell leukemia virus 1 transformation / Chi, Y.-H., Jeang, K.-T.
- Human cell transformation 2011, SpringerPt. 1. Multistep models -- pt. 2. Prostate cancer/stem cells -- pt. 3. Breast cancer/stem cells -- pt. 4. Multistep/genes.
- Human papillomavirus 2009, Springer
- Human papillomaviruses 2007, IARC1. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection -- 2. Studies of cancer in humans -- 3. Studies of animal papillomaviruses -- 4. Molecular mchanisms of HPV-induced carcinogenesis -- 5. Summary of data reported and evaluation -- 6. References
- Hyaluronan in cancer biology. 1st ed. 2009, ScienceDirectAssociation between cancer and "acid mucopolysaccharides" : an old concept comes of age, finally -- Hyaluronan-CD44 interactions and chemoresistance in cancer cells -- Growth factor regulation of hyaluronan deposition in malignancies -- Hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1/p32/gClqR) : a new perspective in tumor development -- CD44 meets Merlin and Ezrin : their interplay mediates the pro-tumor activity of CD44 and tumor-suppressing effect of Merlin -- Hyaluronan-mediated CD44 interaction with receptor and non-receptor kinases promotes oncogenic signaling, cytoskeleton activation, and tumor progression -- Adhesion and penetration : two sides of CD44 signal transduction cascades in the context of cancer cell metastasis -- Involvement of CD44, a molecule with a thousand faces, in cancer dissemination -- RHAMM/HMMR : an itinerant and multifunctional hyaluronan binding protein that modifies CD44 signaling and mitotic spindle formation -- Altered hyaluronan biosynthesis in cancer progression --Hyaluronidase : both a tumor promoter and suppressor -- The hyaluronidases in cancer biology -- Hyaluronan fragments : informational polymers commandeered by cancers -- Hyaluronan in human tumors : importance of stromal and cancer cell-associated hyaluronan -- The oncofetal paradigm revisited : MSF and HA as contextual drivers of cancer progression -- Hyaluronan synthesis and turnover in prostate cancer -- Role of hyaluronan in melanoma progression -- Role of hyaluronan metabolism in the initiation, invasion, and metastasis of breast cancer -- Clinical use of hyaluronidase in combination cancer chemotherapy : a historic perspective -- Exploring the hyaluronan:CD44 interaction for cancer therapy -- Hyaluronidase-2 and its role as a cell-entry receptor for sheep retroviruses that cause contagious respiratory tract cancers.
- Imaging gliomas after treatment 2012, Springer
- Imaging in oncological urology 2009, Springer
- Imaging in oncology 2008, SpringerAnatomic, physiologic and metabolic imaging in neuro-oncology / Sanjeev Chawla, Harish Poptani, and Elias R. Melhem -- Imaging of spinal tumors / Izlem Izbudak ... [et al.] -- PET imaging of brain tumors / Alan J. Fischman -- Extracranial head and neck neoplasms: role of imaging / Myria Petrou and Suresh K. Mukherji -- Imaging of thoracic malignancies / Subba R. Digumarthy and Suzanne L. Aquino -- Imaging of mediastinal tumors / Scott Moore, Hetal Dave-Verma, and Ajay Singh -- Imaging cardiac tumors / Mannudeep K. Kalra and Suhny Abbara -- Diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventions of hepatobiliary malignancies / Unni Udayasankar ... [et al.] -- Recent advances in imaging of pancreatic neoplasms / Chad B. Rabinowitz, Hima B. Prabhakar, and Dushyant V. Sahani -- Imaging of colorectal carcinoma / Jorge A. Soto -- Imaging of primary malignant tumors of peritoneal and retroperitoneal origin / J. Louis Hinshaw and Perry J. Pickhardt -- Imaging of urinary tract tumors / Michael A. Blake and Mannudeep K. Kalra -- Current status of imaging for adrenal malignant involvement / Michael A. Blake and Mannudeep K. Kalra -- Recent advances in imaging of male reproductive tract malignancies / Jurgen J. Fütterer and J. Roan Spermon -- Imaging of malignant skeletal tumors / Jay Pahade, Aarti Sekhar, and Sanjay K. Shetty -- Radiology of soft tissue tumors including melanoma / M.J. Shelly, P.J. MacMahon, and S. Eustace -- Reticuloendothelium malignancy: current role of imaging / Sunit Sebastian and Brian C. Lucey -- Pediatric malignancies: synopsis of current imaging techniques / Sabah Servaes ... [et al.] -- Interventional radiology in oncology / O.J. O'Connor, J. M. Buckley, and M. M. Maher -- Breast tumor imaging / Deirdre Coll
- Imaging of bone tumors and tumor-like lesions 2009, Springer
- Imaging of kidney cancer 2006, Springer
- Imaging of soft tissue tumors. 2nd ed. 2006, OvidOrigin and classification of soft tissue tumors -- Soft tissue tumors in a large referral population: prevalence and distribution of diagnoses by age, sex, and location -- Imaging of soft tissue tumors -- Lipomatous tumors -- Vascular and lymphatic tumors -- Benign fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Malignant fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Muscle tumors -- Neurogenic lesions -- Synovial tumors -- Extraskeletal osseous and cartilaginous lesions -- Tumors of uncertain histogenesis -- Masses which may mimic soft tissue tumors -- Compartmental anatomy.
- Imaging of soft tissue tumors. 3rd ed. 2006, Springer
- Immune-based cancer treatment 2011, CRCnetBASEWhich cells control the anti-cancer T cell immune response? -- Antigen presentation -- T cells and cancer cells : components of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- Anti-cancer vaccines : new approaches -- How and why do we get cancer and can immune-based anti-cancer therapy save us? -- Immunotherapeutic approaches to the treatment of leukemia -- Cancer-induced autoimmunity -- Can we solve the cancer stem cell program and cure cancer using T cell-based immunotherapy? -- Translational immunology and its impact on anti-cancer T cell immunity and the development of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- Dendritic cells, immunotherapy, and the anti-cancer T cell response -- Regulatory T cells, dendritic cells, and the success of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- NK cells and their role in the development of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- How cancer cells influence the anti-cancer T cell imune response and why this is a problem during the immunotherapeutic treatment of cancer -- The T cell anti-cancer response, T cell regulation, and immunotherapy of neural crest cancers -- The immunological hole : will we fall in?
- Immunotherapy of cancer 2006, SpringerDiscovery of target molecules for cancer immunotherapy by genetic and bioinformatic approaches -- Current strategies for the identification of immunogenic epitopes of tumor antigens -- Current and future role of natural-killer cells in cancer immunotherapy -- The role of immune monitoring in evaluating cancer immunotherapy -- Statistical analysis of immune response assays -- DNA vaccines for cancer immunotherapy -- Dendritic cells -- Different approaches to dendritic cell-based cancer immunotherapy -- Anti-idiotype antibody vaccines for the immunotherapy of cancer -- Autologous tumor-derived heat shock protein vaccine as a new paradigm for individualized cancer therapeutics -- Tumor-reactive T-cells for adoptive immunotherapy -- T-cell adoptive immunotherapy of cancer: from translational models to clinical significance -- Retroviral-mediated gene transfer for engineering tumor-reactive T-cells -- Harnessing the potential of graft-vs-tumor -- Tumor-induced immune suppression and immune escape: mechanisms and impact on the outcome of immunotherapy of malignant disease -- The tumor microenvironment: regulation of antitumor immunity and implications for immunotherapy -- Manipulation of lymphocyte homeostasis for enhancing antitumor immunity -- Fast-lane evolution in the tumor microenvironment -- Manipulating immunological checkpoints to maximize antitumor immunity -- Interleukin-2 as cancer therapy -- Biological and clinical properties of the type 1 interferons -- Promising g [gamma]-chain cytokines for cancer immunotherapy: interleukins-7, -15, and -21 as vaccine adjuvants, growth factors -- The therapeutic use of natural-killer cells in hematological malignancies -- Antibody therapy for solid tumors -- Antibody therapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Approaches to in vivo imaging of cancer immunotherapy -- Design issues for early-stage clinical trials for cancer vaccines -- Monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer.
- Immunotherapy of cancer 2010, Springer ProtocolsHypoxic tumors and their effect on immune cells and cancer therapy / Patricia Yotnda, Danli Wu, and Anna May Swanson -- Characterization of regulatory T cells in tumor suppressive microenvironments / Guangyong Peng -- Generation of cytotoxic T lymphocytes for immunotherapy of EBV-associated malignancies / Corey Smith and Rajiv Khanna -- Acquisition, preparation, and functional assessment of human NK cells for adoptive immunotherapy / Dean A. Lee, Michael R. Verneris, and Dario Campana -- Enhanced migration of human dendritic cells expressing inducible CD40 / Natalia Lapteva -- Differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into hematopoietic cells in vitro / Eun-Mi Kim and Nicholas Zavazava -- Gene therapy to improve migration of T cells to the tumor site / Antonio Di Stasi, Biagio De Angelis, and Barbara Savoldo -- Gene therapy to improve function of T cells for adoptive immunotherapy / Concetta Quintarelli, Barbara Savoldo, and Gianpietro Dotti -- Cytokine-FC fusion genes as molecular adjuvants for DNA vaccines / Daniel Hirschhorn-Cymerman and Miguel-Angel Perales -- Pharmacology of anti-CD3 diphtheria immunotoxin in CD3 positive T-cell lymphoma trials / Jung Hee Woo ... [et al.] -- Construction of human antibody gene libraries and selection of antibodies by phage display / Thomas Schirrmann and Michael Hust -- Identification of immunogenic peptides of the self-tumor antigen : our experience with telomerase reverse transcriptase / Xochitl Cortez-Gonzalez and Maurizio Zanetti -- Rescue, amplification, purification, and PEGylation of replication defective first-generation adenoviral vectors / Michael A. Barry, Eric A. Weaver, and Sean E. Hofherr -- Adenovirus-mediated interleukin (IL)-24 immunotherapy for cancer / Rajagopal Ramesh ... [et al.] -- Liposomes for gene transfer in cancer therapy / Nancy Smyth Templeton -- Oncolytic HSV as a vector in cancer immunotherapy / Hongtao Li and Xiaoliu Zhang -- Generation of chimeric T-cell receptor transgenes and their efficient transfer in primary mouse T lymphocytes / Linda J. Howland, Nicole M. Haynes, and Phillip K. Darcy -- Multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) synthesis, preparation, labeling, and functionalization / Babak Kateb ... [et al.] -- Cellular immunotherapy of cancer / Fatma V. Okur and Malcolm K. Brenner.
- 1,3-Butadiene, ethylene oxide and vin...
- — Cobalt in hard metals and cobalt sulf...
- Color atlas of melanocytic lesions of...
- — Immunotherapy of cancer ................
- Impact of genetic targets on cancer t...
- — PET-CT and PET-MRI in oncology .........
- PET/CT in clinical practice ............
- — Yeast as tool in cancer research .......
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases