Books by Subject
- 99mTc-Sestamibi 2012, Springer
- Atlas of lymphoscintigraphy and sentinel node mapping 2013, Springer
- Atlas of nuclear cardiology. Fourth edition. 2013, Springer
- Atlas of PET/MR imaging in oncology 2013, SpringerThis new project on PET/MR imaging in oncology includes digital interactive software matching the cases in the book. The interactive version of the atlas is based on the latest web standard, HTML5, ensuring compatibility with any computer operating system as well as a dedicated version for Apple iPad and iPhone. The book opens with an introduction to the principles of hybrid imaging that pays particular attention to PET/MR imaging and standard PET/MR acquisition protocols. A wide range of illustrated clinical case reports are then presented. Each case study includes a short clinical history, findings, and teaching points, followed by illustrations, legends, and comments. The multimedia version of the book includes dynamic movies that allow the reader to browse through series of rotating 3D images (MIP or volume rendered), display blending between PET and MR, and dynamic visualization of 3D image volumes. The movies can be played either continuously or sequentially for better exploration of sets of images. The editors of this state-of-the-art publication are key opinion leaders in the field of multimodality imaging. Professor Osman Ratib (Geneva) and Professor Markus Schwaiger (Munich) were the first in Europe to initiate the clinical adoption of PET/MR imaging. Professor Thomas Beyer (Zurich) is an internationally renowned pioneering physicist in the field of hybrid imaging. Individual clinical cases presented in this book are co-authored by leading international radiologists and nuclear physicians experts in the use of PET and MRI.
- Basic sciences of nuclear medicine 2011, SpringerBasic physics and radiation safety in nuclear medicine -- Radiopharmacy: basics -- Technetium-99m radiopharmaceuticals -- Radiopharmaceutical quality control -- PET chemistry: an introduction -- PET chemistry: radiopharmaceuticals -- Radiation dosimetry: definitions and basic quantities -- Radiation dosimetry: formulations, models, and measurements -- Radiobiology: concepts and basic principles -- Elements of gamma camera and SPECT systems -- Positron emission tomography (PET): basic principles -- Fundamentals of image processing in nuclear medicine -- Emission tomography and image reconstruction -- Quantitative SPECT imaging -- Quantitative cardiac SPECT imaging -- Tracer kinetic modeling: basics and concepts -- Tracer kinetic modeling: methodology and applications -- Preclinical imaging.
- Biomedical EPR pt. A-B, 2004., Springerpt. B, 2004 SpringerPt. A. Free radicals, metals, medicine, and physiology -- Pt. B. Methodology, instrumentation, and dynamics.
- Calculation of NMR and EPR parameters 2004, WileyPending
- Challenges in radiation protection and nuclear safety regulation of the nuclear legacy 2008, Springer
- Clinical nuclear medicine 2007, Springer
- Clinical PET and PET/CT. 2nd ed. 2013, Springer
- Combined scintigraphic and radiographic diagnosis of bone and joint diseases. 4th, rev. and enl. ed. 2013, Springer
- Concise guide to nuclear medicine 2011, SpringerBasic Considerations -- Genitourinary System -- Digestive and Hepatobiliary System -- Endocrine System -- Soft Tissue Infection and Inflammation -- Respiratory System -- Skeletal System -- Cardiovascular System -- Central Nervous System -- Nuclear Oncology -- Therapeutic Applications of Nuclear Medicine.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine. 2nd rev. ed. 2006, Springer1. Introduction / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 1-4 -- Part 1. Clinical Applications -- 2. Neurochemical Imaging with Emission Tomography: Clinical Applications / Giovanni Lucignani and James Frost, p. 7-37 -- 3. Assessment of Myocardial Viability by Radionuclide Techniques / Roxana Campisi, Felix Keng and Heinrich Schelbert, p. 39-59 -- 4. Thromboembolism Imaging / Henry Royal and David Hillier, p. 61-81-- 5. Renal Imaging / François Jamar and Raffaella Barone, p. 83-100 -- 6. Skeletal Scintigraphy / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 101-111 -- 7. Imaging Infection and Inflammation / Huub Rennen, Chantal Bleeker-Rovers and Wim Oyen, p. 113-126 -- 8. Gastrointestinal Nuclear Medicine / Jean-Luc Urbain, p. 127-134 -- 9. Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy / Mark Tulchinsky, p. 135-152 -- 10. Peptide Imaging / Irene Virgolini and T. Traub-Weidinger, p. 153-184 --11. FDG-PET Imaging in Oncology / Christiaan Schiepers and Carl Hoh, p. 185-204 -- 12. PET/CT in Lung, Head and Neck Cancer / Hans Steinert, Gerhard Goerres and Gustav von Schulthess, p. 205-214 -- 13. PET/CT Imaging in Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Gynecological Cancers and Lymphoma / Martin Allen-Auerbach, Johannes Czernin and Christiaan Schiepers, p. 215-225 -- 14. Pediatric Nuclear Medicine: A Coming of Age / Helen Nadel and Moira Stilwell, p. 227-244 -- Part 2. Basics of Scintigraphic Imaging -- 15. Radiopharmaceuticals: Recent Developments and Trends / Guy Bormans, Kristin Verbeke and Alfons Verbruggen, p. 247-274 -- 16. Instrumentation and Data Acquisition / Sibylle Ziegler and Magnus Dahlbom, p. 275-290 -- 17. Image Formation / Johan Nuyts and Dirk Bequé, p. 291-310 -- Part 3. Future Outlook -- 18. Imaging Gene Expression: Concepts and Future Outlook / Meike Schipper and Sanjiv Gambhir, p. 313-342 -- 19. Quo Vadis? / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 343-344.
- EPR in the 21st century 2001, ScienceDirect
- Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging. 6th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectRadioactivity, radionuclides, and radiopharmaceuticals -- Instrumentation and quality control -- Central nervous system -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary glands -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Skeletal system -- Genitourinary system and adrenal glands -- Non-PET neoplasm imaging and radioimmunotherapy -- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT neoplasm imaging -- Inflammation and infection imaging -- Authorized user and radioisotope safety issues -- Self-evaluation. Unknown case sets -- Answers to unknown case sets -- Appendix A: Characteristics of radionuclides for imaging and therapy -- Appendix B-1: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Becquerels to Curies) -- Appendix B-2: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Curies to Becquerels) -- Appendix C-1: Technetium-99m decay and generation tables -- Appendix C-2: Other radionuclide decay tables -- Appendix D: Injection techniques and pediatric dosages -- Appendix E-1: Sample techniques for nuclear imaging -- Appendix E-2: Abnormal radio pharmaceutical distribution as a result of medications and other extrinsic factors -- Appendix F: Nonradioactive pharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine -- Appendix G: Pregnancy and breastfeeding -- Appendix H-1: General considerations for hospitalized patients receiving radionuclide therapy -- Appendix H-2: Special considerations and requirements for iodine-131 therapy -- Appendix I: Emergency procedures for spills of radioactive materials.
- Festschrift the Institute of Nuclear Medicine, 50 years 2012, Springer
- Fundamentals of nuclear medicine dosimetry 2008, Springer
- Fundamentals of nuclear pharmacy. 6th ed. 2010, SpringerEstablished as a classic text on nuclear chemistry and pharmacy, 'Fundamentals of Nuclear Pharmacy' has been thoroughly revised and now includes new information covering innovations in imaging technology and clinical applications in the field.
- Handbook of nuclear cardiology 2013, SpringerPart 1. Ordering the Test: Nuclear Cardiology Procedures -- 1. SPECT / Robert C. Hendel -- 2. Cardiac Positron Emission Tomography / Justin Lundbye -- Part 2. Patient Selection, Which Patient? -- 3. Overview of Guidelines and Appropriate Use Criteria / Katarina H. Nelson and Robert C. Hendel -- 4. Assessment of Patients with Suspected Coronary Artery Disease / Richard T. Ruffin Jr and Gary V. Heller -- 5. Evaluation of Patients with Known Coronary Artery Disease / Dimitrios Barmpouletos and Gary V. Heller -- 6. Preoperative Evaluation / Niberto A. Moreno and Robert C. Hendel -- 7. The Role of Cardiac Nuclear Imaging in Heart Failure Sanjeev U. Nair and Gary V. Heller -- 8. Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Specific Patient Populations / Raja C. Pullatt and Gary V. Heller -- Part 3. Test performance: How to do it -- 9. Exercise Stress Testing / Jacqueline V.A. Dawson and Robert C. Hendel -- 10. Pharmacologic Stress Testing / Apurva O. Badheka and Robert C. Hendel -- 11. SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals / Vikas Tandon, Nadine Gauthier, and Terrence D. Ruddy -- 12. SPECT Instrumentation / Jared H. Strydhorst, Ross A. Davies, and R. Glenn Wells -- 13. PET Radiopharmaceuticals / Jean N. DaSilva, Ana C. Valadiva, Ilias Mylonas, Tayebeh Hadizad, Robert A. deKemp, and Rob S.B. Beanlands -- 14. PET Instrumentation / Jennifer M. Renaud, Rob S.B. Beanlands, and Robert A. deKemp -- 15. Radiation Safety / Gary R. Small, Benjamin J.W. Chow, Rob S.B. Beanlands, and Renée Hessian -- Part 4. Test Results: What Do They Mean? -- 16. Interpretation and Reporting of SPECT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging / Robert C. Hendel -- 17. Diagnosis, Risk Stratification and Management of Ischemic Heart Disease with Nuclear Cardiology / Tanyanan Tanawuttiwat and Robert C. Hendel -- Part 5. Comparative effectiveness of Nuclear Cardiology -- 18. Exercise Tolerance Testing / Amyn Malik and Gary V. Heller -- 19. Echocardiography / Melissa J. Tracy and Robert C. Hendel -- 20. Cardiac Computed Tomography Imaging / Talhat Azemi and Gary V. Heller -- 21. Cardiac Magnetic Resonance (CMR) Imaging / Talhat Azemi and Gary V. Heller -- 22. Cardiac Catheterization / Amyn Malik and Gary V. Heller.
- Imaging in nuclear medicine 2013, Springer
- Integrating cardiology for nuclear medicine physicians 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2008, SpringerII SpringerWith the increasing interest in the experimental and clinical application of molecular imaging many institutions create research groups or interdisciplinary centers focussing on the complex development process of this new methodology. The aim for this textbook of molecular imaging is to provide an up to date review of this rapidly growing field and to discuss basic methodological aspects necessary for the interpretation of experimental and clinical results.
- Monte Carlo calculations in nuclear medicine. Second edition. 2013, CRCnetBASE"Preface Monte Carlo methods have become an important tool for exploring complicated systems and especially for investigation of imaging parameters in nuclear medicine. By using sampling methods based on probability distribution function in combination with methods that simulate the various particle interaction that can occur, a detailed radiation transport can be simulated from the patient into the imaging system. Monte Carlo simulation does not replace experimental measurements but offers a unique possibility to gain understanding in the underlying physics phenomena that form nuclear medicine images. It also provides a substantial help to researchers to develop methods for image improvement. When combining an accurate model of the imaging system and a realistic model of the patient's geometry and activity distribution, the simulated images can be highly clinically realistic and almost undistinguishable from a real patient measurement. The first edition of this book was published in 1998. It was one of the first books that combined a description of the Monte Carlo methods and principles with relevant Monte Carlo programs and applications in the field of diagnostic nuclear medicine. It is now 14 years since that publication and we therefore felt that it was important to have a second edition since new and very powerful Monte Carlo programs and methods have become available. This new edition provides the background to, and a summary of, the current Monte Carlo techniques that are in use today. The focus is still on the diagnostic imaging application but several programs that are described in the book also allow for charge-particle simulations applicable to dosimetryrelated applications"--Provided by publisher.
- Nuclear cardiology. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Nuclear endocrinology 2012, Springer
- Nuclear hepatology. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Nuclear medicine imaging 2012, Springer
- Nuclear medicine physics 2011, CRCnetBASE"Edited by a renown international expert in the field, Nuclear Medicine Physics presents a full description of nuclear medicine imaging physics and methodology, serving as a useful reference of the basic physics and various applications in medicine and imaging systems. Written at a level accessible for a wide audience, including graduate students, this book provides advanced knowledge of relevant physical aspects behind modern nuclear imaging techniques, from radioisotope production to data acquisition and processing. Special emphasis is placed on the physics of biological functions from the perspective of their study with radioisotopes and the biological effects of radiation"--Provided by publisher.
- Nuclear medicine radiation dosimetry 2010, SpringerThe role of radiation dosimetry in nuclear medicine -- Theoretical tools -- Nuclear properties, structure, and stability -- Radioactive decay: microscopic theory -- Radioactive decay: macroscopic theory -- Photon interactions with matter -- Charged particle interactions with matter -- Radiation fields and radiometrics -- Radiation dosimetry: theory, detection, and measurement -- Biological effects of ionizing radiation -- Nuclear medicine dosimetry -- Anthropomorphic phantoms and models of biological systems -- The biodistribution (I): preclinical -- The biodistribution (II): human -- The biodistribution (III): analysis -- The ethics of using human subjects in clinical trials involving radiopharmaceuticals -- The future of nuclear medicine radiation dosimetry.
- Nuclear medicine technology study guide 2011, SpringerTackling the Multiple-Choice Test -- Practice Test #1: Difficulty Level - Easy -- Practice Test #2: Difficulty Level - Moderate -- Practice Test #3: Difficulty Level - Hard.
- Nuclear medicine technology. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Nuclear medicine technology. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- Nuclear medicine therapy 2013, SpringerPart I. Radionuclide Therapy of Malignant Diseases -- 1. Radioimmunotherapy of Lymphoma / Stanley J. Goldsmith -- 2. Radionuclide Therapy of Leukemias / Alain S. Abi-Ghanem -- 3. Radiophosphorus Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms / Edward B. Silberstein, L. Eugene, and S.R. Saenger -- 4. Radionuclide Therapy of Neuroendocrine Tumors / Andrew Mallia, Marco Maccauro, Ettore Seregni, Chiara Bampo, Carlo Chiesa, and Emilio Bombardieri -- 5. Radionuclide Therapy of Bone Metastases / Alain S. Abi-Ghanem and Katherine Zukotynski -- 6. Radionuclide Therapy in Melanoma / Roger F. Uren, Robert Howman-Giles, and John F. Thompson -- 7. Radioimmunotherapy in Brain Tumors Chiara Maria Grana and Giovanni Paganelli -- 8. Radioiodine Therapy of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer / Ettore Seregni, Andrew Mallia, Carlo Chiesa, Gabriele Scaramellini, Maura Massimino, and Emilio Bombardieri -- 9. Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma / Jean François Chatal, Jacques Barbet, Francoise Kraeber-Bodéré, and David M. Goldenberg -- 10. Local Accelerated Radionuclide Breast Irradiation: Avidin-Biotin Targeting System / Concetta De Cicco and Giovanni Paganelli -- 11. Radiomicrosphere Therapy of Liver Tumors / Seza A. Gulec, Rekha Suthar, and Tushar Barot -- 12. Trans-Arterial I-131 Lipiodol Therapy of Liver Tumors / David K. Leung and Chaitanya Divgi -- 13. Antibody-Targeted Therapeutic Radionuclides in the Management of Colorectal Cancer / Robert M. Sharkey and David M. Goldenberg -- 14. Radioimmunotherapy of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma / David M. Goldenberg, William A. Wegener, David V. Gold, and Robert M. Sharkey -- 15. Radioimmunotherapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma / Chaitanya Divgi -- 16. Radioimmunotherapy of Prostate Carcinoma -- Part II. Radionuclide Therapy of Benign Diseases / Stanley J. Goldsmith, Scott T. Tagawa, Shankar Vallabhajosula, Anastasia Nikolopoulou, Irina Lipai, David M. Nanus, and Neil H. Bander -- 17. Radioiodine Therapy of Benign Thyroid Diseases: Graves' Disease, Plummer's Disease, Non-toxic Goiter and Nodules / Cumali Aktolun and Muammer Urhan -- 18. Radiosynoviorthesis / Gynter Mödder and Renate Mödder-Reese -- Part III. Special Topics in Radionuclide Therapy -- 19. The Chemistry of Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals / Shankar Vallabhajosula -- 20. Pretargeting: Advancing the Delivery of Radionuclides / Robert M. Sharkey and David M. Goldenberg -- 21. Radiobiology as Applied to Radionuclide Therapy with an Emphasis on Low Dose Rate Radiation Effects / David Murray, Razmik Mirzayans, and Alexander J. McEwan -- 22. Release Criteria and Other Radiation Safety Considerations for Radionuclide Therapy / Pat B. Zanzonico -- 23. Challenges Associated with Radionuclide Therapy and Need for Interdepartmental Collaboration / Cumali Aktolun.
- Nuclear medicine. 4th ed. 2014, ScienceDirectRadiopharmaceuticals -- Molecular imaging -- Physics of nuclear medicine -- Radiation detection and instrumentation -- Single-photon emission computed tomography, positron emission tomography, and hybrid imaging -- Endocrine system -- Skeletal scintigraphy -- Hepatobiliary system -- Genitourinary system -- Pulmonary system -- Oncology : positron emission tomography -- Oncology : non -- positron emission tomography -- Gastrointestinal system -- Infection and inflammation -- Central nervous system -- Cardiac system -- Pearls, pitfalls, and frequently asked questions.
- Nuclear oncology 2013, Springer
- The cell : structure, function, and molecular biology / Shankar Vallabhajosula, Seham Mustafa -- Pathophysiology and mechanisms of radiopharmaceutical localization / Shankar Vallabhajosula, Azu Owunwanne -- Basis of ¹⁸F-FDG positron emission tomography imaging / Seham Mustafa, Abbas Alavi, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Inflammation / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Magda Elmonayeri -- Nuclear hematology / Kshitish C. Das -- Musculoskeletal system / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Dia Shehab -- Thyroid gland / Salil D. Sarkar -- Parathyroid gland / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Adrenal gland / Sleiman Naddaf, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Basis of renal scintigraphy / Salil D. Sarkar, Pravin C. Singhal -- Basis of tumor imaging 1 : principles of tumor pathology and biology / Ezzeldin M. Ibrahim, Jaudah A. Al-Maghrabi -- Basis of tumor imaging 2 : scintigraphic and pathophysiologic correlation / Suman Jana, Hussein M. Abdel-Dayem -- Respiratory system / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Moussa Khadada -- Basis of cardiac imaging 1: myocardial contractility and assessment of cardiac function / Sherif I. Heiba, Mohammad Zubaid -- Basis of cardiac imaging 2 : myocardial perfusion, metabolism, infarction, and receptor imaging in coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure / Josef Machac -- Digestive system 1 : gastrointestinal tract / Fuad Hassan, Eman Al-Enizi, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Digestive system 2 : liver and biliary tract / Chun K. Kim, Borys R. Krynyckyi, Josef Machac -- Basis and clinical application of brain imaging / James M. Mountz, Elmer C. San Pedro -- Basis of antibody imaging and therapy / Lionel S. Zuckier -- Lymphoscintigraphy / Arthur Z. Krasnow, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Nafisah Kazem -- Basis of pediatric genitourinary imaging / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Basis of therapeutic nuclear medicine / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Abdullatif Al-Bader -- Biological effects of ionizing radiation / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Nafisah Kazem -- Glossary.
- Pediatric nuclear medicine/PET. 3rd ed. 2007, SpringerIntroduction / S.T. Treves -- Central nervous system: pt. 1, Brain / S.T. Treves, Harry T. Chugani, Blaise F.D. Bourgeois ; pt. 2, Cerebrospinal fluid / S.T. Treves, Alvin Kuruc -- Thyroid / Stephen A. Huang -- Calculation of administered doses of iodine 131 in the treatment of thyroid disease / Robert E. Zimmerman -- Lungs / S.T. Treves, Alan B. Packard -- Cardiovascular system / S.T. Treves, Elizabeth D. Blume, Laurie Armsby, Jane W. Newburger, Alvin Kuruc -- Gastroesophageal reflux, gastric emptying, esophageal transit, and pulmonary aspiration / Zvi Bar-Sever -- Gastrointestinal bleeding / S.T. Treves, Richard J. Grand -- Liver and spleen / S.T. Treves, A.G. Jones -- Kidneys / S.T. Treves, William E. Harmon, Alan B. Packard, Alvin Kuruc -- Vesicoureteral reflux / S.T. Treves, Ulrich V. Willi -- Calculation of glomerular filtration rate / Robert E. Zimmerman, Karl Mitchell, Royal T. Davis -- Bone / Leonard P. Connolly, Laura A. Drubach, Susan A. Connolly, S.T. Treves -- Pediatric oncology / Hossein Jadvar, Barry L. Shulkin -- Infection and inflammation / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love, Maria B. Tomas -- Magnification / Royal T. Davis, Robert E. Zimmerman, S.T. Treves -- Single positron emission computed tomography / Frederic H. Fahey, Beth A. Harkness -- Positron emission tomography / Frederic H. Fahey, Ramsey D. Badawi -- Radiation risk / S. James Adelstein -- Internal dosimetry / Michael G. Stabin.
- PET in oncology 2008, Springer
- Physics and radiobiology of nuclear medicine. 3rd ed. 2006, SpringerStructure of Matter -- Radioactive Decay -- Kinetics of Radioactive Decay -- Statistics of Radiation Counting -- Production of Radionuclides -- Interaction of Radiation with Matter -- Gas-Filled Detectors -- Scintillation and Semiconductor Detectors -- Gamma Cameras -- Performance Parameters of Gamma Cameras -- Digital Computers in Nuclear Medicine -- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography -- Positron Emission Tomography -- Internal Radiation Dosimetry -- Radiation Biology -- Radiation Regulations and Protection.
- Physics and radiobiology of nuclear medicine. 4th ed. 2013, Springer
- Physics in nuclear medicine. 4th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectWhat is nuclear medicine? -- Basic atomic and nuclear physics -- Modes of radioactive decay -- Decay of radioactivity -- Radionuclide and radiopharmaceutical production -- Interaction of radiation with matter -- Radiation detectors -- Electronic instrumentation for radiation detection systems -- Nuclear counting statistics -- Pulse-height spectrometry -- Problems in radiation detection and measurement -- Counting systems -- The gamma camera : basic principles -- The gamma camera : performance characteristics -- Image quality in nuclear medicine -- Tomographic reconstruction in nuclear medicine -- Single photon emission computed tomography -- Positron emission tomography -- Hybrid imaging : SPECT/CT and PET/CT -- Digital image processing in nuclear medicine -- Tracer kinetic modeling -- Internal radiation dosimetry -- Radiation safety and health physics.
- Pixel detectors 2006, Springer
- Practical nuclear medicine. 3rd ed. 2005, Springer
- Practical SPECT/CT in nuclear medicine 2013, SpringerNuclear Medicine is a diagnostic modality which aims to image and in some cases quantify physiological processes in the body to highlight disease or injury. Within nuclear medicine, over the past few decades, major technological changes have occurred and concomitantly changes in the knowledge and skills required have had to evolve. One of the most significant technological changes has been the fusion of imaging technologies, to create hybrid systems such as SPECT/CT, PET/CT and PET/MR. With these changes in mind, Practical SPECT/CT in Nuclear Medicine provides a handy and informative guide to the purchase, clinical implementation and routine use of a SPECT/CT scanner. Practical SPECT/CT in Nuclear Medicine will be a valuable resource for all personnel working in nuclear medicine and it will be of particular value to trainees.
- Quantitative analysis in nuclear medicine imaging 2006, Springer
- Radiation physics for medical physicists 2006, Springer
- Radiation physics for nuclear medicine 2011, Springer
- Radiation protection in nuclear medicine 2013, Springer
- Radiation safety in nuclear medicine. 2nd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Radiation, ionization, and detection in nuclear medicine 2013, SpringerNuclear Radiation, Ionization, and Radioactivity -- Radiation Exposure: Consequences, Detection, and Measurements -- Mathematical Modeling of Radiation -- Medical Imaging -- Basic Principles of Radiation Detectors -- Theoretical Approach of Crystal and Film Growths of Materials Used in Medical Imaging System -- Device Fabrication (Scintillators/Radiation Detectors) -- Characterization of Radiation Detectors (Scintillators) Used in Nuclear Medicine -- Instrumentation and Its Applications in Nuclear Medicine.
- Technetium-99m pharmaceuticals 2007, Springer
- Theranostics, Gallium-68, and other radionuclides 2013, Springer
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases