Books by Subject
- 99mTc-Sestamibi 2012, Springer
- Atlas of nuclear cardiology. Fourth edition. 2013, Springer
- Basic sciences of nuclear medicine 2011, SpringerBasic physics and radiation safety in nuclear medicine -- Radiopharmacy: basics -- Technetium-99m radiopharmaceuticals -- Radiopharmaceutical quality control -- PET chemistry: an introduction -- PET chemistry: radiopharmaceuticals -- Radiation dosimetry: definitions and basic quantities -- Radiation dosimetry: formulations, models, and measurements -- Radiobiology: concepts and basic principles -- Elements of gamma camera and SPECT systems -- Positron emission tomography (PET): basic principles -- Fundamentals of image processing in nuclear medicine -- Emission tomography and image reconstruction -- Quantitative SPECT imaging -- Quantitative cardiac SPECT imaging -- Tracer kinetic modeling: basics and concepts -- Tracer kinetic modeling: methodology and applications -- Preclinical imaging.
- Biomedical EPR pt. A-B, 2004., Springerpt. B, 2004 SpringerPt. A. Free radicals, metals, medicine, and physiology -- Pt. B. Methodology, instrumentation, and dynamics.
- Calculation of NMR and EPR parameters 2004, WileyPending
- Challenges in radiation protection and nuclear safety regulation of the nuclear legacy 2008, Springer
- Clinical nuclear medicine 2007, Springer
- Combined scintigraphic and radiographic diagnosis of bone and joint diseases. 4th, rev. and enl. ed. 2013, Springer
- Concise guide to nuclear medicine 2011, SpringerBasic Considerations -- Genitourinary System -- Digestive and Hepatobiliary System -- Endocrine System -- Soft Tissue Infection and Inflammation -- Respiratory System -- Skeletal System -- Cardiovascular System -- Central Nervous System -- Nuclear Oncology -- Therapeutic Applications of Nuclear Medicine.
- EPR in the 21st century 2001, ScienceDirect
- Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging. 6th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectRadioactivity, radionuclides, and radiopharmaceuticals -- Instrumentation and quality control -- Central nervous system -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary glands -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Skeletal system -- Genitourinary system and adrenal glands -- Non-PET neoplasm imaging and radioimmunotherapy -- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT neoplasm imaging -- Inflammation and infection imaging -- Authorized user and radioisotope safety issues -- Self-evaluation. Unknown case sets -- Answers to unknown case sets -- Appendix A: Characteristics of radionuclides for imaging and therapy -- Appendix B-1: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Becquerels to Curies) -- Appendix B-2: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Curies to Becquerels) -- Appendix C-1: Technetium-99m decay and generation tables -- Appendix C-2: Other radionuclide decay tables -- Appendix D: Injection techniques and pediatric dosages -- Appendix E-1: Sample techniques for nuclear imaging -- Appendix E-2: Abnormal radio pharmaceutical distribution as a result of medications and other extrinsic factors -- Appendix F: Nonradioactive pharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine -- Appendix G: Pregnancy and breastfeeding -- Appendix H-1: General considerations for hospitalized patients receiving radionuclide therapy -- Appendix H-2: Special considerations and requirements for iodine-131 therapy -- Appendix I: Emergency procedures for spills of radioactive materials.
- Festschrift the Institute of Nuclear Medicine, 50 years 2012, Springer
- Fundamentals of nuclear medicine dosimetry 2008, Springer
- Integrating cardiology for nuclear medicine physicians 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2008, SpringerII SpringerWith the increasing interest in the experimental and clinical application of molecular imaging many institutions create research groups or interdisciplinary centers focussing on the complex development process of this new methodology. The aim for this textbook of molecular imaging is to provide an up to date review of this rapidly growing field and to discuss basic methodological aspects necessary for the interpretation of experimental and clinical results. Emphasis is placed on the interplay of imaging technology and probe development, since the physical properties of the imaging approach nee.
- Nuclear cardiology. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Nuclear endocrinology 2012, Springer
- Nuclear hepatology. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Nuclear medicine imaging 2012, Springer
- Nuclear medicine radiation dosimetry 2010, SpringerThe role of radiation dosimetry in nuclear medicine -- Theoretical tools -- Nuclear properties, structure, and stability -- Radioactive decay: microscopic theory -- Radioactive decay: macroscopic theory -- Photon interactions with matter -- Charged particle interactions with matter -- Radiation fields and radiometrics -- Radiation dosimetry: theory, detection, and measurement -- Biological effects of ionizing radiation -- Nuclear medicine dosimetry -- Anthropomorphic phantoms and models of biological systems -- The biodistribution (I): preclinical -- The biodistribution (II): human -- The biodistribution (III): analysis -- The ethics of using human subjects in clinical trials involving radiopharmaceuticals -- The future of nuclear medicine radiation dosimetry.
- Nuclear medicine technology study guide 2011, SpringerTackling the Multiple-Choice Test -- Practice Test #1: Difficulty Level - Easy -- Practice Test #2: Difficulty Level - Moderate -- Practice Test #3: Difficulty Level - Hard.
- Nuclear medicine technology. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Nuclear medicine technology. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- The cell : structure, function, and molecular biology / Shankar Vallabhajosula, Seham Mustafa -- Pathophysiology and mechanisms of radiopharmaceutical localization / Shankar Vallabhajosula, Azu Owunwanne -- Basis of ¹⁸F-FDG positron emission tomography imaging / Seham Mustafa, Abbas Alavi, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Inflammation / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Magda Elmonayeri -- Nuclear hematology / Kshitish C. Das -- Musculoskeletal system / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Dia Shehab -- Thyroid gland / Salil D. Sarkar -- Parathyroid gland / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Adrenal gland / Sleiman Naddaf, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Basis of renal scintigraphy / Salil D. Sarkar, Pravin C. Singhal -- Basis of tumor imaging 1 : principles of tumor pathology and biology / Ezzeldin M. Ibrahim, Jaudah A. Al-Maghrabi -- Basis of tumor imaging 2 : scintigraphic and pathophysiologic correlation / Suman Jana, Hussein M. Abdel-Dayem -- Respiratory system / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Moussa Khadada -- Basis of cardiac imaging 1: myocardial contractility and assessment of cardiac function / Sherif I. Heiba, Mohammad Zubaid -- Basis of cardiac imaging 2 : myocardial perfusion, metabolism, infarction, and receptor imaging in coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure / Josef Machac -- Digestive system 1 : gastrointestinal tract / Fuad Hassan, Eman Al-Enizi, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Digestive system 2 : liver and biliary tract / Chun K. Kim, Borys R. Krynyckyi, Josef Machac -- Basis and clinical application of brain imaging / James M. Mountz, Elmer C. San Pedro -- Basis of antibody imaging and therapy / Lionel S. Zuckier -- Lymphoscintigraphy / Arthur Z. Krasnow, Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Nafisah Kazem -- Basis of pediatric genitourinary imaging / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar -- Basis of therapeutic nuclear medicine / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Abdullatif Al-Bader -- Biological effects of ionizing radiation / Abdelhamid H. Elgazzar, Nafisah Kazem -- Glossary.
- Pediatric nuclear medicine/PET. 3rd ed. 2007, SpringerIntroduction / S.T. Treves -- Central nervous system: pt. 1, Brain / S.T. Treves, Harry T. Chugani, Blaise F.D. Bourgeois ; pt. 2, Cerebrospinal fluid / S.T. Treves, Alvin Kuruc -- Thyroid / Stephen A. Huang -- Calculation of administered doses of iodine 131 in the treatment of thyroid disease / Robert E. Zimmerman -- Lungs / S.T. Treves, Alan B. Packard -- Cardiovascular system / S.T. Treves, Elizabeth D. Blume, Laurie Armsby, Jane W. Newburger, Alvin Kuruc -- Gastroesophageal reflux, gastric emptying, esophageal transit, and pulmonary aspiration / Zvi Bar-Sever -- Gastrointestinal bleeding / S.T. Treves, Richard J. Grand -- Liver and spleen / S.T. Treves, A.G. Jones -- Kidneys / S.T. Treves, William E. Harmon, Alan B. Packard, Alvin Kuruc -- Vesicoureteral reflux / S.T. Treves, Ulrich V. Willi -- Calculation of glomerular filtration rate / Robert E. Zimmerman, Karl Mitchell, Royal T. Davis -- Bone / Leonard P. Connolly, Laura A. Drubach, Susan A. Connolly, S.T. Treves -- Pediatric oncology / Hossein Jadvar, Barry L. Shulkin -- Infection and inflammation / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love, Maria B. Tomas -- Magnification / Royal T. Davis, Robert E. Zimmerman, S.T. Treves -- Single positron emission computed tomography / Frederic H. Fahey, Beth A. Harkness -- Positron emission tomography / Frederic H. Fahey, Ramsey D. Badawi -- Radiation risk / S. James Adelstein -- Internal dosimetry / Michael G. Stabin.
- PET in oncology 2008, Springer
- Physics and radiobiology of nuclear medicine. 3rd ed. 2006, SpringerStructure of Matter -- Radioactive Decay -- Kinetics of Radioactive Decay -- Statistics of Radiation Counting -- Production of Radionuclides -- Interaction of Radiation with Matter -- Gas-Filled Detectors -- Scintillation and Semiconductor Detectors -- Gamma Cameras -- Performance Parameters of Gamma Cameras -- Digital Computers in Nuclear Medicine -- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography -- Positron Emission Tomography -- Internal Radiation Dosimetry -- Radiation Biology -- Radiation Regulations and Protection.
- Pixel detectors 2006, Springer
- Practical nuclear medicine. 3rd ed. 2005, Springer
- Quantitative analysis in nuclear medicine imaging 2006, Springer
- Radiation and health. English ed. 2003, CRCnetBASERadiation is discovered -- What is radioactivity? -- Radioactive decay laws -- Activity and dose -- Artificial radioactive isotopes -- The measurement of radiation -- Natural radiation -- Radiation in medicine and research -- Nuclear weapons and reactor accidents -- Radiation and health. Large doses -- Small doses and risk estimates -- Radiation biology - mechanisms -- Radiation and the environment -- Exercises, examples, and scenarios.
- Radiation physics for medical physicists 2006, Springer
- Radiation safety in nuclear medicine. 2nd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Technetium-99m pharmaceuticals 2007, Springer
- Theranostics, Gallium-68, and other radionuclides 2013, Springer
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty