Books by Subject
- Advances in mass data analysis of sig...
- — Progamming ArcObjects with VBA .........
- Programming collective intelligence ....
- — XML databases and the semantic Web .....
- Advances in mass data analysis of signals and images in medicine, biotechnology, and chemistry 2007, Springer
- Advances in probabilistic graphical models 2007, Springer
- Agent technology and e-health 2008, Springer
- Analysis of clinical trials using SAS 2005, books24x7, SUNet ID login required. Use Search. Direct Link not yet availableAnalysis of Stratified Data -- Multiple Comparisons and Multiple Endpoints -- Analysis of Safety and Diagnostic Data -- Interim Data Monitoring -- Analysis of Incomplete Data.
- Applied medical statistics using SAS 2013, CRCnetBASE"Adding topics useful to medical statisticians, this new edition of a popular intermediate-level reference explores the use of SAS for analyzing medical data. A new chapter on visualizing data includes a detailed account of graphics for investigating data and smoothing techniques. The book also includes new chapters on measurement in medicine, epidemiology/observational studies, meta-analysis, Bayesian methods, and handling missing data. The book maintains its example-based approach, with SAS code and output included throughout and available online"--Provided by publisher.
- Artificial intelligence with uncertainty 2008, CRCnetBASE
- This assessment tool describes in detail how to undertake a first baseline assessment of a national HIS. The assessment process is intended to be both catalytic and synergistic. It should move stakeholders towards a shared and broader vision of a more coherent, integrated, efficient and useful system. The gap between the existing system and this new vision will be an important stimulus for moving to the next stage of planning national HIS reform. Such an assessment process can also be a mechanism for directly engaging stakeholders and for reinforcing broad-based consensus-building.--Publisher's description.
- Automated data analysis using Excel 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Automated EEG-based diagnosis of neurological disorders 2010, CRCnetBASETime-frequency analysis : wavelet transforms -- Chaos theory -- Classifier designs -- Electroencephalograms and epilepsy -- Analysis of EEGs in an epileptic patient using wavelet transform -- Wavelet-chaos methodology for analysis of EEGs and EEG sub-bands -- Mixed-band wavelet-chaos neural network methodology -- Principal component analysis-enhanced cosine radial basis function neural network -- Alzheimer's disease and models of computation : imaging, classification, and neural models -- Alzheimer's disease : models of computation and analysis of EEGs -- A spatio-temporal wavelet-chaos methodology for EEG-based diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease -- Spiking neural networks : spiking neurons and learning algorithms -- Improved spiking neural networks with application to EEG classification and epilepsy and seizure detection -- A new supervised learning algorithm for multiple spiking neural networks -- Applications of multiple spiking neural networks : EEG classification and epilepsy and seizure detection.
- Bioinformatics of genome regulation and structure. II 2006, Springer
- Biomedical informatics. 3rd ed. 2006, Springer
- Biomedical simulation 2008, Springer
- Cancer informatics in the post genomic era 2007, Springer
- CDAtm book 2011, SpringerOrganization of This Book -- Clinical Documentation -- The HL7 Clinical Document Architecture -- Extensible Markup Language -- Basic Data Types -- Text and Multimedia -- Demographic Data -- Codes and Vocabularies -- Codes -- Dates and Times -- Collections -- HL7 Version 3 Modeling -- Clinical Document Infrastructure -- The CDAtm Header -- The CDAtm Body -- Clinical Statements in the CDAtm -- HL7 Version 2 to CDAtm Release 2 -- Extracting Data from a CDAtm Document -- Templates -- Validating the Content of a CDAtm Document -- Implementation Guides on CDAtm.
- Chemical library design 2011, Springer ProtocolsHistorical overview of chemical library design / Roland E. Dolle -- Chemoinformatics and library design / Joe Zongxiang Zhou -- Molecular library design using multi-objective optimization methods / Christos A. Nicolaou and Christos C. Kannas -- A scalable approach to combinatorial library design / Puneet Sharma, Srinivasa Salapaka, and Carolyn Beck -- Application of Free-Wilson selectivity analysis for combinatorial library design / Simone Sciabola ... [et al.] -- Application of QSAR and shape pharmacophore modeling approaches for targeted chemical library design / Jerry O. Ebalunode, Weifan Zheng, and Alexander Tropsha -- Combinatorial library design from reagent pharmacophore fingerprints / Hongming Chen, Ola Engkvist, and Niklas Blomberg -- Docking methods for structure-based library design / Claudio N. Cavasotto and Sharangdhar S. Phatak -- Structure-based library design in efficient discovery of novel inhibitors / Shunqi Yan and Robert Selliah -- Structure-based and property-compliant library design of 11[beta]-HSD1 adamantyl amide inhibitors / Genevieve D. Paderes ... [et al.] -- Design of screening collections for successful fragment-based lead discovery / James Na and Qiyue Hu -- Fragment-based drug design / Eric Feyfant ... [et al.] -- LEAP into the Pfizer Global Virtual Library (PGVL) space : creation of readily synthesizable design ideas automatically / Qiyue Hu ... [et al.] -- The design, annotation, and application of a kinase-targeted library / Hualin Xi and Elizabeth A. Lunney -- PGVL hub : an integrated desktop tool for medicinal chemists to streamline design and synthesis of chemical libraries and singleton compounds / Zhengwei Peng ... [et al.] -- Design of targeted libraries against the human Chk1 kinase using PGVL hub / Xengwei Peng and Qiyue Hu -- GLARE : a tool for product-oriented design of combinatorial libraries / Jean-François Truchon -- CLEVER : a general design tool for combinatorial libraries / Tze Hau Lam ... [et al.].
- Chemoinformatics 2004, Springer Protocols
- Chemoinformatics and computational chemical biology 2010, Springer ProtocolsSome Trends in Chem(o)informatics / Wendy A. Warr -- Molecular Similarity Measures / Gerald M. Maggiora and Veerabahu Shanmugasundaram -- The Ups and Downs of Structure-Activity Landscapes / Rajarshi Guha -- Computational Analysis of Activity and Selectivity Cliffs / Lisa Peltason and Jurgen Bajorath -- Similarity Searching Using 2D Structural Fingerprints / Peter Willett -- Predicting the Performance of Fingerprint Similarity Searching / Martin Vogt and Jurgen Bajorath -- Bayesian Methods in Virtual Screening and Chemical Biology / Andreas Bender -- Reduced Graphs and Their Applications in Chemoinformatics / Kristian Birchall and Valerie J. Gillet -- Fragment Descriptors in Structure-Property Modeling and Virtual Screening / Alexandre Varnek -- The Scaffold Tree: An Efficient Navigation in the Scaffold Universe / Peter Ertl, Ansgar Schuffenhauer, and Steffen Renner -- Pharmacophore-Based Virtual Screening / Dragos Horvath -- De Novo Drug Design / Markus Hartenfeller and Gisbert Schneider -- Classification of Chemical Reactions and Chemoinformatics Processing of Enzymatic Transformations / Diogo A.R.S. Latino and Joao Aires-de-Sousa -- Informatics Approach to the Rational Design of siRNA Libraries / Jerry O. Ebalunode, Charles Jagun, and Weifan Zheng -- Beyond Rhodopsin: G Protein-Coupled Receptor Structure and Modeling Incorporating the b2-adrenergic and Adenosine A2A Crystal Structures / Andrew J. Tebben and Dora M. Schnur -- Methods for Combinatorial and Parallel Library Design / Dora M. Schnur, Brett R. Beno, Andrew J. Tebben, and Cullen Cavallaro -- The Interweaving of Cheminformatics and HTS / Anne Kummel and Christian N. Parker -- Computational Systems Chemical Biology / Tudor I. Oprea, Elebeoba E. May, Andrei Leitao, and Alexander Tropsha -- Ligand-Based Approaches to In Silico Pharmacology / David Vidal, Ricard Garcia-Serna, and Jordi Mestres -- Molecular Test Systems for Computational Selectivity Studies and Systematic Analysis of Compound Selectivity Profiles / Dagmar Stumpfe, Eugen Lounkine, and Jurgen Bajorath -- Application of Support Vector Machine-Based Ranking Strategies to Search for Target-Selective Compounds / Anne Mai Wassermann, Hanna Geppert, and Jurgen Bajorath -- What Do We Know?: Simple Statistical Techniques that Help / Anthony Nicholls.
- Clinical bioinformatics 2008, Springer ProtocolsIn silico gene discovery / Bing Yu -- Whole genome-wide association study using Affymetrix SNP chip : a two-stage sequential selection method to identify genes that increase the risk of developing complex diseases / Howard H. Yang ... [et al.] -- Utilizing HapMap and tagging SNPs / Christopher A. Haiman and Daniel O. Stram -- Measuring the effects of genes and environment on complex traits / Jennifer H. Barrett -- Microarrays-planning your experiment / Jean Yee Hwa Yang -- Clinical uses of microarrays in cancer research / Carl Virtanen and James Woodgett -- Microarrays-analysis of signaling pathways / Anassuya Ramachandran ... [et al.] -- Microarrays-identifying molecular portraits for prostate tumors with different Gleason patterns / Alexandre Mendes, Rodney J. Scott, and Pablo Moscato -- Microarrays for the study of viral gene expression during human cytomegalovirus latent infection / Barry Slobedman and Allen K.L. Cheung -- Computer-assisted reading of DNA sequences / Huong Le ... [et al.] -- Evaluating DNA sequence variants of unknown biological significance / Scott A. Grist, Andrew Dubowsky, and Graeme Suthers -- Developing a DNA variant database / David C.Y. Fung -- Protein comparative sequence analysis and computer modeling / Brett D. Hambly, Cecily E. Oakley, and Piotr G. Fajer -- Identification and characterization of microbial proteins using peptide mass fingerprinting strategies / Jonathan W. Arthur -- Statistical analysis of image data provided by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis for discovery proteomics / Ben Crossett ... [et al.] -- Online resources for the molecular contextualization of disease / Chi N.I. Pang and Marc R. Wilkins -- Web-based resources for clinical bioinformatics / Anthony M. Joshua and Paul C. Boutros -- Developing decision support systems in clinical bioinformatics / Vitali Sintchenko and Enrico Coiera -- eConsulting / Siaw-Teng Liaw and Peter Schattner.
- Clinical decision support systems. 2nd ed. 2007, SpringerOverview of clinical decision support systems / Eta S. Berner and Tonya J. La Londe -- Mathematical foundations of decision support systems / S. Andrew Spooner -- Data mining and clinical decision support systems / J. Michael Hardin and David C. Chhieng -- Design and implementation issues / Jerome H. Carter -- Diagnostic decision support systems / Randolph A. Miller and Antoine Geissbuhler -- Ethical and legal issues in decision support / Kenneth W. Goodman -- Clinical trials of information interventions / E. Andrew Balas and Suzanne Austin Boren -- Clinical decision support at Intermountain Healthcare / Peter J. Haug ... [et al.] -- Clinical decision support within the Regenstrief medical record system / Burke W. Mamlin ... [et al.] -- Decision support during inpatient care provider order entry : the Vanderbilt experience / Randolph A. Miller ... [et al.] -- Decision support for patients / Holly B. Jimison, Paul P. Sher, Jennifer J.B. Jimison.
- Clinical research informatics 2012, Springerpt. 1. Contexts of clinical research informatics -- pt. 2. Data management and systems in clinical research -- pt. 3. Knowledge representation and discovery -- pt. 4. The future of clinical research, health, and clinical research informatics.
- Cloud-based solutions for healthcare IT 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Computational neuroscience 2007, ScienceDirect
- Computational systems biology 2005, ScienceDirectIntroducing computational systems biology / Andres Kriete and Roland Eils -- Enabling information and integration technologies for systems biology. Databases for systems biology / Jürgen Eils ... [et al.] -- Natural language processing and ontology-enhanced biomedical literature mining for systems biology / Xiaohua Hu -- Integrated imaging informatics / Barham Parvin ... [et al.] -- Simpathica : a computational systems biology tool within the valis bioinformatics environment / Bud mishra ... [et al.] -- Standards, platforms, and applications / Herbert M. Sauro -- Foundations of biochemical network analysis and modeling. Introduction to computational models of biochemical reaction networks / F.J. Bruggeman ... [et al.] -- Biological foundations of signal transduction and the systems biology perspective / Ursula Klingmüller -- Reconstruction of metabolic network from genome information and its structural and functional analysis / Hong-Wu Ma and An-Ping Zeng -- Integrated regulatory and metabolic models / Markus W. Covert -- Computer simulations of dynamic networks. A discrete approach to network modeling / Reinhard Laubenbacher and Pedro Mendes -- Gene networks : estimation, modeling and simulation / Seiya Imoto, Hiroshi Matsuno, and Satoru Miyano -- Computational models for circadian rhythms : deterministic versus stochastic approaches / Jean-Christophe Leloup, Didier Gonze, and Albert Goldbeter -- Multi-scale representations of cells and emerging phenotypes. Multistability and multicellularity : cell fates as high-dimensional attractors of gene regulatory networks / Sui Huang -- Spatio-temporal systems biology / Avijit ghosh ... [et al.] -- Cytomics--from cell states to predictive medicine / Günter Valet ... [et al.] -- The IUPS Physiome Project : progress and plans / Peter Hunter ... [et al.].
- Computational toxicology 2013, ScienceDirectComputational Toxicology: Methods and Applications for Risk Assessment is an essential reference on the translation of computational toxicology data into information that can be used for more informed risk assessment decision-making. This book is authored by leading international investigators who have real-world experience in relating computational toxicology methods to risk assessment. Key topics of interest include QSAR modeling, chemical mixtures, applications to metabolomic and metabonomic data sets, toxicogenomic analyses, applications to REACH informational strategies and much more. With a free companion website featuring an image bank from the book and web links for further research and reading, this authoritative reference is your complete guide to computational toxicology methods and applications to risk assessment. Authored by leading international researchers engaged in cutting-edge applications of computational methods for translating complex toxicological data sets into useful risk assessment information. Incorporates real-world examples of how computational toxicological methods have been applied to advance the science of risk assessment Provides the framework necessary for new technologies and fosters common vocabularies and principles upon which the effects of new chemical entities should be compared.
- Computer medical databases 2012, Springer
- Consumer health informatics 2005, SpringerConsumer health informatics / Deborah Lewis, Betty L. Chang, Charles P. Friedman -- Empowered consumers / Patricia Flatley Brennan and Charles Safran -- Tailored health communication / Rita Kukafka -- Design and evaluation of consumer health information web sites / Gunther Eysenbach -- Information delivery methods / James H. Harrison, Jr. -- Delivery of online learning for healthcare consumers / Deborah Lewis -- Qualitative evaluation in consumer health informatics / Bonnie Kaplan -- Patient-to-patient communication: support groups and virtual communities / Gunther Eysenbach -- Electronic patient-centered communication: e-mail and other e-ways to communicate clinically / Daniel Z. Sands -- Consumer health vocabulary / Catherine Arnott Smith and P. Zoë Stavri --Disability informatics / Richard Appleyard -- Ethical issues in consumer health informatics / Holly B. Jimison -- Social informatics and consumer health / Steve Sawyer -- Security of healthcare information systems / Roy Schoenberg -- The National Library of Medicine reaches out to consumers / Joyce E.B. Backus and Eve-Marie Lacroix -- Baby CareLink: collaborative tools to support families / Charles Safran and Denise Goldsmith -- CHOICEs: patients as participants in shared care planning at the point of care / Cornelia M. Ruland -- MedCERTAIN/MedCIRCLE: using semantic web technologies for quality management of health information on the web / Gunther Eysenbach -- The MI-HEART Project / Rita Kukafka, Yves A. Lussier, and James J. Cimino -- CHESS: 10 years of research and development in consumer health informatics for broad populations, including the underserved / David H. Gustafson ... [et al.].
- Creative destruction of medicine 2012, ProQuest Safari"Mobile technology has transformed our lives, and personal genomics is revolutionizing biology. But despite the availability of technologies that can provide wireless, personalized health care at lower cost, the medical community has resisted change. In The Creative Destruction of Medicine, Eric Topol--one of the nation's top physicians--calls for consumer activism to demand innovation and the democratization of medical care." -- [Publisher-provided data]
- Data mining and knowledge discovery handbook 2005, books24x7, SUNet ID login required. Use Search. Direct Link not yet available
- Data mining-- concepts, models, methods, and algorithms 2003, books24x7, SUNet ID login required. Use Search. Direct Link not yet available
- Data mining. 3rd ed. / 2011, ScienceDirectPart I. Machine Learning Tools and Techniques: 1. What's iIt all about?; 2. Input: concepts, instances, and attributes; 3. Output: knowledge representation; 4. Algorithms: the basic methods; 5. Credibility: evaluating what's been learned -- Part II. Advanced Data Mining: 6. Implementations: real machine learning schemes; 7. Data transformation; 8. Ensemble learning; 9. Moving on: applications and beyond -- Part III. The Weka Data MiningWorkbench: 10. Introduction to Weka; 11. The explorer -- 12. The knowledge flow interface; 13. The experimenter; 14 The command-line interface; 15. Embedded machine learning; 16. Writing new learning schemes; 17. Tutorial exercises for the weka explorer.
- Designing user studies in informatics 2011, SpringerPart I Designing the User Study -- Overview -- Variables -- Design equation and statistics -- Between-subjects design -- Within-subject designs -- Advanced designs -- Part II Practical Tips -- Understanding main and interaction effects -- Conducting multiple comparisons -- Gold standard and user evaluations -- Recruiting and motivating study participants -- Institutional review board (IRB) approval -- Resources -- Part III Common Mistakes to Avoid -- Avoid bias -- Avoid missing the effect -- Avoid missing variables or conditions -- Other errors to avoid -- Appendix: cookbook for designing user studies in informatics.
- Digital communication in medical practice 2009, Springer
- Discovering knowledge in data 2005, ebrary
- eHealth solutions for healthcare disparities 2008, SpringerAn overview of healthcare disparities -- Provider factors in healthcare disparities -- Patient factors in healthcare disparities -- Healthcare system factors in healthcare disparities -- The social "nonmedical" determinants of health -- The role of the Internet in American life -- The iHealth revolution -- Digital disparities -- The role of eHealth in patient engagement and quality improvement -- Medical informatics -- Public health informatics -- Beyond traditional paradigms in disparities research -- Health information technology policy perspectives and healthcare disparities -- Disparities and eHealth: achieving the promise and the potential.
- Electronic healthcare information security 2010, SpringerIntroduction to e-Healthcare Information Security / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Securing e-Healthcare Information / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Laws and Standards for Secure e-Healthcare Information / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Secure e-Healthcare Information Systems / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Towards a Comprehensive Framework for Secure e-Healthcare Information / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Towards a Unified Security Evaluation Framework for e-Healthcare Information Systems / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi -- Discussions / Charles A. Shoniregun, Kudakwashe Dube and Fredrick Mtenzi.
- Encyclopedia of data warehousing and mining 2006, books24x7, SUNet ID login required. Use Search. Direct Link not yet availablev. 2 SUNet ID login required. Use Search. Direct Link not yet available books24x7"The Encyclopedia of Data Warehousing and Mining provides a comprehensive, critical and descriptive examination of concepts, issues, trends, and challenges in this rapidly expanding field of data warehousing and mining (DWM). This encyclopedia consists of more than 350 contributors from 32 countries"--Provided by the publisher.
- v. 1. A-L -- v. 2. M-Z.
- Encyclopedia of information systems 2003, ScienceDirect
- Overview: theoretical perspectives and methodologies for the evaluation of healthcare information systems -- Qualitative research methods for evaluating computer information systems -- Multiple perspectives: evaluating healthcare information systems in collaborative environments -- Survey methods for assessing social impacts of computers in healthcare organizations -- Using the Internet for surveys and research -- Cognitive approaches to the evaluation of healthcare information systems -- Work-sampling: a statistical approach to evaluation of the effect of computers on work patterns in health care -- Evaluation of health informatics: social network analysis -- Evaluation in health informatics: computer simulation -- Computers in the consulting room: a case study of clinician and patient perspectives -- Introducing physician order entry at a major academic medical center, A: Impact on organizational culture and behavior, B: Impact on medical education -- Evaluating the capability of information technology to prevent adverse drug events: a computer simulation approach -- Implementing computers in ambulatory care: implications of physician practice patterns for system design -- Nursing documentation time during implementation of an electronic medical record -- Computer charting: an evaluation of a respiratory care computer system -- Research and evaluation: future directions.
- Evaluation methods in biomedical informatics. 2nd ed. 2006, SpringerChallenges of Evaluation in Biomedical Informatics, p. 1-20 -- Evaluation as a Field, p. 21-47 -- Determining What to Study, p. 48-84 -- The Structure of Objectivist Studies, p. 85-112 -- Measurement Fundamentals, p. 113-144 -- Developing and Improving Measurement Methods, p. 145-187 -- The Design of Demonstration Studies, p. 188-223 -- Analyzing the Results of Demonstration Studies, p. 224-247 -- Subjectivist Approaches to Evaluation, p. 248-266 -- Performing Subjectivist Studies in the Qualitative Traditions Responsive to Users / Joan Ash, Allen Smith and P. Starvi, p. 267-300 -- Economic Aspects of Evaluation / Mark Roberts, p. 301-337 -- Proposing and Communicating the Results of Evaluation Studies: Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues, p. 338-361.
- Fractals in biology and medicine. Volume IV 2005, Springer
- Functional informatics in drug discovery 2008, CRCnetBASEIntelligent automation / James M. Dixon -- Neurally inspired algorithms as computational tools / Mark Flynn and Garrett T. Kenyon -- Using pharmacodynamic biomarkers to accelerate early clinical drug development / Ole Vesterqvist -- Opportunities in CNS drug discovery and development / Albert Pinhasov ... [et al.] -- Clinical success of antibody therapeutics in oncology / Bernard J. Scallon ... [et al.] -- Relating target sequence to biological function / Greg M. Arndt -- Use of protein microarrays for molecular network analysis and signal-pathway profiling / Katherine R. Calvo, Lance A. Liotta, and Emanuel F. Petricoin -- Laser-microdissection-based transcriptomics using microarrays / Fredrik Kamme ... [et al.].
- Handbook of bioinspired algorithms and applications 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of chemoinformatics algorithms 2010, CRCnetBASEChapter 1. Representing Two-Dimensional (2D) Chemical Structures with Molecular Graphs / Ovidiu Ivanciuc -- Chapter 2. Algorithms to Store and Retrieve Two-Dimensional (2D) Chemical Structures / Milind Misra, Jean-Loup Faulon -- Chapter 3. Three-Dimensional (3D) Molecular Representations / Egon L. Willighagen -- Chapter 4. Molecular Descriptors / Nikolas Fechner, Georg Hinselmann, Jor̈g Kurt Wegner -- Chapter 5. Ligand- and Structure-Based Virtual Screening / Robert D. Clark, Diana C. Roe -- Chapter 6. Predictive Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships Modeling: Data Preparation and the General Modeling Workflow / Alexander Tropsha, Alexander Golbraikh -- Chapter 7. Predictive Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships Modeling: Development and Validation of QSAR Models / Alexander Tropsha, Alexander Golbraikh -- Chapter 8. Structure Enumeration and Sampling / Markus Meringer -- Chapter 9. Computer-Aided Molecular Design / Donald P. "Visco, Jr." -- Chapter 10. Computer-Aided Molecular Design / Diana C. Roe -- Chapter 11. Reaction Network Generation / Jean-Loup Faulon, Pablo Carbonell -- Chapter 12. Open Source Chemoinformatics Software and Database Technologies / Rajarshi Guha -- Chapter 13. Sequence Alignment Algorithms / Tatsuya Akutsu -- Chapter 14. Machine Learning-Based Bioinformatics Algorithms / Shawn Martin -- Chapter 15. Using Systems Biology Techniques to Determine Metabolic Fluxes and Metabolite Pool Sizes / Fangping Mu, Amy L. Bauer, James R. Faeder, William S. Hlavacek.
- Handbook of computational molecular biology 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of evaluation methods for health informatics 2006, ScienceDirectConceptual apparatus -- Types of user assessments of IT-based solutions -- Choosing or constructing methods -- Overview of assessment methods -- Descriptions of methods and techniques -- Other useful information -- Methodological and methodical perils and pitfalls at assessment, background information -- Approach to identification of pitfalls and perils -- Framework for meta-assessment of assessment studies.
- Handhelds in medicine 2005, Springer
- Healthcare informatics 2010, CRCnetBASEAn introduction to the US health care industry, information technology, and informatics / by Stephan Kudyba, Richard Temple -- "Quality time" in healthcare : strategies for achieving national goals for meaningful use of health information technology / by Michael H. Zaroukian, Peter Basch -- A project management framework for healthcare informatics initiatives / by Christi Rushnell, Mary Beattie -- Nursing roles in the implementation of clinical information systems / by Terry Moore -- Architecting computerized physician order entry (CPOE) for optimal utilization / by James F. Keel III, D. Arlo Jennings -- Knowledge translation and informatics in healthcare / by Ann McKibbon -- Self service technology in healthcare / by Tomas Gregorio -- The world of health analytics / by Jason Burke -- Enhancing data resources and business intelligence in healthcare / by Stephan Kudyba, Mark Rader --Application of healthcare informatics to improving patient safety and outcomes : learning from the experiences of Trinity Health / by Rajiv Kohli ... [et al.] -- Data mining in health care / by Wullianallur Raghupathi -- Using data mining to build alerting systems for decision support in healthcare / by Billie Anderson, Cali M. Davis, J. Michael Hardin -- Data mining techniques to enhance health care cost savings through the identification of abusive billing practices and the optimization of care enhancement services / by Theodore L. Perry ... [et al.].
- Healthcare information systems. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- ch. 1. Introduction, p. 1-12 -- ch. 2. Background, p. 13-38 -- ch. 3. Models of Linear Systems, p. 39-56 -- ch. 4. Models of Nonlinear Systems, p. 57-101 -- ch. 5. Identification of Linear Systems, p. 103-123 -- ch. 6. Correlation-Based Methods, p. 125-167 -- ch. 7. Explicit Least-Squares Methods, p. 169-206 -- ch. 8. Iterative Least-Squares Methods, p. 207-250.
- Immunoinformatics 2007, Springer Protocols
- Immunoinformatics 2008, SpringerIMGT-ONTOLOGY, IMGT databases, tools, and web resources for immunoinformatics / Marie-Paule Lefranc -- IMGT standardization for molecular characterization of the T cell receptor/peptide/MHC complexes / Quentin Kaas ... [et al.] -- Structural immunoinformatics / Choba Ranganathan, Joo Chuan Tong, and Tin Wee Tan -- In silico QSAR-based predictions of class I and class II MHC epitopes / Channa K. Hattotuwagama ... [et al.] -- Allergen bioinformatics / Bernett T.K. Lee and Vladimir Brusic -- Immunoinformatics applied to modifying and improving biological therapeutics / Anne S. De Groot ... [et al.] -- Plasticity of dentritic cell transcriptional responses to antigen: functional states of dendritic cells / Paul Kellam and Antonia Kwan -- Understanding the immune system sytem by computer-aided modeling / Massimo Bernaschi and Filippo Castiglione -- Simulation of HIV-1 molecular evolution in response to chemokine coreceptors and antibodies / Jack da Silva -- MUTANT MOUSE: bona fide biosimulator for the functional annotation of gene and genome networks / Yoichi Gondo.
- Fulltext CRCnetBASEHIPAA : stakeholder impacts and effects of provisions of the HITECH Act -- Organizational culture : what is needed to adopt HIT across different types of hospitals? -- Health economics : organizational finance and healthcare IT -- Cost benefit analysis and funding EMRs -- Analyzing the presence of EMRs across different health providers -- EMR impacts on quality of care and cost to the patient -- The physician and perceptions : medical malpractice and impacts from HIT usage -- Reduction in bioterrorism through the usage of EMRs -- The direction of health informatics and the future : the E-health industry.
- Implementing an electronic health record system 2005, SpringerOrganizational climate -- Needs assessment -- Vendor selection and contract negotiation -- Infrastructure -- Workflow assessment and redesign -- Staffing and managing implementation teams -- Usability -- Training -- Clinical decision support -- Translating scope of practice into effective EHR workflows -- System integration -- Production support -- Managing the client-vendor partnership -- Phased implementation -- Optimizing primary-care practices -- Special-purpose software -- Optimizing inpatient care -- Extending EHR access to patients -- Extending EHR access to external physicians -- Summary and prospects.
- Informatics for the clinical laboratory 2005, Springer
- Information and communication technologies in healthcare 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Information discovery on electronic health records 2010, CRCnetBASEOverview of XML / Fernando Farfan, Vagelis Hristidis -- Electronic health records / Fernando Farfan, Ramakrishna Varadarajan, and Vagelis Hristidis -- Overview of information discovery techniques on EHRs / Vagelis Hristidis -- Data Quality and integration issues in electronic health records / Ricardo Joao Cruz-Correia ... [et al.] -- Ethical, legal, and social issues for EHR data protection / Reid Cushman -- Searching electronic health records / Ramakrishna Varadarajan ... [et al.] -- Data mining and knowledge discovery on EHRs / Donald J. Berndt, Monica Chiarini Tremblay, and Stephen L. Luther -- Privacy-preserving information discovery on EHRs / Li Xiong ... [et al.] -- Real-time and mobile physiological data analysis / Daniele Apiletti ... [et al.] -- Medical image segmentation / Xiaolei Huang and Gavriil Tschpenakis.
- Information technology solutions for healthcare 2006, Springer
- Intelligent and adaptive systems in medicine 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Intelligent paradigms for healthcare enterprises 2005, SpringerComputerization of clinical guidelines : an application of medical document processing / Gersende Georg -- Case-based medical informatics / Stefan V. Pantazi, José F. Arocha and Jochen R. Moehr -- Analysis and architecture of clinical workflow systems using agent-oriented lifecycle models / James P. Davis and Raphael Blanco -- Virtual communities in health care / George Demiris -- Evidence based telemedicine / George Anogianakis ... [et al.] -- Current status of computerized decision support systems in mammography / G.D. Tourassi -- Medical diagnosis and prognosis based on the DNA microarray technology / Y. Fukuoka, H. Inaoka and I.S. Kohane -- Wearable devices in healthcare / Constantine Glaros and Dimitrios I. Fotiadis.
- Internet cool tools for physicians 2009, Springer
- Introduction to computational biology 2006, Springer
- Introduction to nursing informatics. 3rd ed. 2006, Springer
- Investing in e-health 2007, SpringerPatient-focused technology and the health care delivery system / Patricia Flatley Brennan -- CHESS : translating research into practice / Robert P. Hawkins and Susan Dinauer -- Theory and literature review / Robert P. Hawkins and John Fellows -- Considerations for successful implementation of newly adopted technologies / David H. Gustafson and John Fellows -- Implementation model development and testing / David H. Gustafson, Kuang-Yi Wen, and John Fellows -- Introduction to case studies / David H. Gustafson -- Associated Practice, 1992-1997 / Susan Dinauer, Pauley R. Johnson, Tracy Siegler, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Union Hospital, 1993-2001 / Susan Dinauer, Betta Owens, Tracy Siegler, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Strand Hardin Health Care, 1995-2002 / Tracy Siegler, Betta Owens, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Grace Hospital, 1996-2000 / Pauley R. Johnson, Robert P. Hawkins, Joanna Bates, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Simpson Hospital, 1997-2000 / Pauley R. Johnson, Susan Dinauer, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Caregiver Resource Center Network, 1999-2002 / Leah Eskenazi, Pauley R. Johnson, Tracy Siegler, Gail Casper, and John Fellows -- Key learning and advice for implementers / David H. Gustafson and Patricia Flatley Brennan.
- Knowledge management for health care procedures 2008, SpringerHealth care knowledge management: Healthcare Knowledge nmanagement : the art of the possible / Syed Sibte Raza Abidi -- Health care knowledge elicitation -- Health care knowledge transformation -- Health care knowledge-based intelligent systems.
- Laboratory computer 2001, ScienceDirect
- 1. Historical Perspective -- 2. LIMS Fundamentals: Overview of Laboratory Information System Development and Project Planning -- 3. Data Management and Basic LIMS: Functional Requirements and Features -- 4. Data Management and Advanced LIMS: Functional Requirements and Features -- 5. Life Cycle of LIMS Software Development -- 6. Regulatory Requirements -- 7. Hardware and Operating System Requirements -- 8. Obtaining Laboratory Personnel Input -- 9. Critical Elements in Preparing a Request for Proposal -- 10. LIMS Evaluations -- 11. Enhancing Data Quality with LIMS -- 12. LIMS Validation -- Appendix A: Sample Request for Proposal -- Appendix B: Sample Scripted Demonstration -- Index.
- Medical biometrics 2007, Springer
- Medical imaging and informatics 2008, Springer
- Medical informatics 2005, SpringerKnowledge management, data mining, and text mining in medical informatics -- Mapping medical informatics research -- Bioinformatics challenges and opportunities -- Managing information security and privacy in health care data mining: state of the art -- Ethical and social challenges of electronic health information -- Medical concept representation -- Characterizing biomedical concept relationships: concept relationships as a pathway for knowledge creation and discovery -- Biomedical ontologies -- Information retrieval and digital libraries -- Modeling text retrieval in biomedicine -- Public access to anatomic images -- 3D medical informatics: information science in multiple dimensions -- Infectious disease informatics and outbreak detection -- Semantic interpretation for the biomedical research literature -- Semantic text parsing for patient records -- Identification of biological relationships from text documents -- Creating, modeling and visualizing metabolic networks: FCModeler and PathBinder for network modeling and creation -- Gene pathway text mining and visualization -- The genomic data mine -- Exploratory genomic data analysis -- Joint learning using multiple types of data and knowledge.
- Metadata-driven software systems in biomedicine 2011, SpringerWhat Is Metadata? -- Data Types in the Medical Record -- Metadata and the Use of XML -- Representing Structured Clinical Data -- Building the User Interface for Structured Clinical Data Capture -- Medical Decision Support Systems: General Considerations -- Challenges in Electronic Decision Support Implementation -- Infrastructure for Complex Clinical Decision Support: Rule Engines -- Decision Support Infrastructure: Workflows and Service-Oriented Architectures -- Complex Decision Support in Practice -- Extending the Entity-Attribute-Value Model -- Descriptive Metadata: An Introduction to Terminologies -- Descriptive Metadata: Implementing Large-Scale Biomedical Ontologies -- Clinical Study Data Management Systems -- Data Retrieval for Heterogeneous Data Models -- Metadata for Data Warehousing -- Biomedical Metadata Standards.
- Microarray image analysis 2010, CRCnetBASE
- MicroRNA cancer regulation 2013, Springer"This book reflects the current state of knowledge about the role of microRNAs in the formation and progression of solid tumours. The main focus lies on computational methods and their applications in combination with cutting edge experimental techniques that are used to approach all aspects of microRNA regulation in cancer. The use of high-throughput quantitative techniques makes an integrative experimental and computational approach necessary. This book will be a resource for researchers starting out with microRNA research, but is also intended for the experienced researcher who wants to incorporate concepts and tools from systems biology and bioinformatics into his work. Bioinformaticians and modellers are provided with a general perspective on microRNA biology, and the state-of-the-art in computational microRNA biology." --Publisher's description.
- Mining software specifications 2011, CRCnetBASE1. Specification mining : a concise introduction / David Lo ... [et al.] -- 2. Mining finite-state automata with annotations / Leonardo Mariani ... [et al.] -- 3. Adapting grammar inference techniques to mine state machines / Neil Walkinshaw and Kirill Bogdanov -- 4. Mining API usage protocols from large methods traces / Michael Pradel and Thomas R. Gross -- 5. Static API specification mining : exploiting source code model checking / Mithun Acharya and Tao Xie -- 6. Static specification mining using automata-based abstractions / Eran Yahav ... [et al.] -- 7. DynaMine : finding usage patterns and their violations by mining software repositories / Benjamin Livshits and Thomas Zimmermann -- 8. Automatic inference and effective application of temporal specifications / Jinlin Yang and David Evans -- 9. Path-aware static program analyses for specification mining / Muralikrishna Ramanathan, Ananth Grama, and Suresh Jagannathan -- 10. Mining API usage specifications via searching source code from the Web / Suresh Thummalapenta, Tao Xie, and Madhuri R. Marri -- 11. Merlin : specification inference for explicit information flow problems / Benjamin Livshits ... [et al.] -- 12. Lightweight mining of object usage / Andrzej Wasylkowski and Andreas Zeller.
- Modeling biological systems. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Modern genome annotation 2008, Springer
- NCBI short courses NCBI Bookshelf
- Neuroinformatics 2007, Springer ProtocolsManaging knowledge in neuroscience / Chiquito J. Crasto and Gordon M. Shepherd -- Interoperability across neuroscience databases / Luis Marenco ... [et al.] -- Database architectures for neuroscience applications / Prakash Nadkarni and Luis Marenco -- XML for data representation and model specification in neuroscience / Sharon M. Crook and Fred W. Howell -- Creating neuroscience ontologies / Douglas M. Bowden, Mark Dubach, and Jack Park -- Model structure analysis in NEURON / Michael L. Hines, Tom M. Morse, and N.T. Carnevale -- Constructing realistic neural simulations with GENESIS / James M. Bower and David Beeman -- Simulator for neural networks and action potentials / Douglas A. Baxter and John H. Byrne -- Data mining through simulation / William W. Lytton and Mark Stewart -- Computational exploration of neuron and neural network models in neurobiology / Astrid A. Prinz -- Brain atlases and neuroanatomic imaging / Allan MacKenzie-Graham, Jyl Boline, and Arthur W. Toga -- Brain mapping with high-resolution fMRI technology / Nian Liu -- Brain spatial normalization / William Bug ... [et al.] -- Workflow-based approaches to neuroimaging analysis / Kate Fissell -- Databasing receptor distributions in the brain / Rolf Kötter ... [et al.] -- An informatics approach to systems neurogenetics / Glenn D. Rosen -- Computational models of dementia and neurological problems / Włodzisław Duch -- Integrating genetic, functional genomic, and bioinformatics data in a systems biology approach to complex diseases : application to Schizophrenia / F.A. Middleton ... [et al.] -- Alzforum / June Kinoshita and Timothy Clark.
- New and emerging proteomic techniques 2006, Springer ProtocolsOn-chip protein synthesis for making microarrays / Niroshan Ramachandran ... [et al.] -- RCA-enhanced protein detection arrays / Brian B. Haab and Paul M. Lizardi -- Antibody microarrays using resonance light-scattering particles for detection / Bernhard H. Geierstanger, Petri Saviranta, and Achim Brinker -- Chemical proteomics profiling of proteasome activity / Martijn Verdoes ... [et al.] -- Two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis / Terence L. Wu -- Oligomeric states of proteins determined by size-exclusion chromatography coupled with light scattering, absorbance, and refractive index detectors / Ewa Folta-Stogniew -- Surface plasmon resonance imaging measurements of protein interactions with biopolymer microarrays / Terry T. Goodrich ... [et al.] --Surface plasmon resonance mass spectrometry for protein analysis / Dobrin Nedelkov and Randall W. Nelson -- High-throughput affinity mass spectrometry / Urban A. Kiernan ... [et al.] -- Isotope-coded affinity tags for protein quantification / Christopher M. Colangelo and Kenneth R. Williams -- Proteomic analysis by multidimensional protein identification technology / Laurence Florens and Michael P. Washburn -- Isolation of glycoproteins and identification of their N-linked glycosylation sites / Hui Zhang and Ruedi Aebersold -- N-Glycosylation analysis using the StrOligo algorithm / Martin Ethier, Daniel Foigeys, and Hélène Perreault -- MALDI-MS data analysis for disease biomarker discovery / Weichuan Yu ... [et al.] -- Using the global proteome machine for protein identification / Ronald C. Beavis.
- Nucleic acids research Database issue 2004, PMC
- Ontologies, a handbook of principles, concepts and applications in information systems. 1st ed. 2006, MyiLibrary
- Optimization in medicine and biology 2008, CRCnetBASEClassification and disease prediction via mathematical programming /Eva K. Lee and Tsung-Lin Wu --Using influence diagrams in cost-effectiveness analysis for medical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Non-Bayesian classification to obtain high quality clinical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Optimizing pediatric vaccine formularies /Shane N. Hall, Sheldon H. Jacobson, and Edward C. Sewell --Optimal spending on HIV prevention and treatment : a framework for evaluating cost-effectiveness with example application to the India AIDS initiative /Margaret L. Brandeau ... [et al.] --Optimization over graphs for kidney paired donation /Sommer E. Gentry --Introduction to radiation therapy planning optimization /Gino J. Lim --Beam orientation optimization methods in intensity modulated radiation therapy treatment planning /Dionne M. Aleman, H. Edwin Romeijn, and James F. Dempsey --Multileaf collimator shape matrix decomposition /Thomas Kalinowski --Optimal planning for radiation therapy /Mark Langer, Ronald Rardin, and Ali Tuncel --Introduction to systems biology for mathematical programmers /Eivind Almaas, Allen Holder, and Kevin Livingstone --Algorithms for genomics analysis /Eva K. Lee and Kapil Gupta --Computational methods for probe design and selection /Claudio N. Meneses, Panos M. Pardalos, and Michelle A. Ragle --Implementation of logical analysis of data for oligo probe selection /In-Yong Jang, Kwangsoo Kim, and Hong Seo Ryoo --New dihedral angle measure for protein secondary prediction /Moon K. Kim, Yunho Jang, and J. MacGregor Smith --Optimization of tumor virotherapy with recombinant measles viruses /Zeljko Bajzer ... [et al.] --Combating microbial resistance to antimicrobial agents through dosing regimen optimization /Michael Nikolaou and Vincent H. Tam.
- PACS. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Patient specific modeling of the cardiovascular system 2010, SpringerIntegrating State-of-the-Art Computational Modeling with Clinical Practice: The Promise of Numerical Methods / David E. Krummen, Gainyu Oshodi and Sanjiv M. Narayan -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Cardiovascular Dynamics with a Major Role for Adaptation / Theo Arts, Joost Lumens, Wilco Kroon, Dirk Donker and Frits Prinzen, et al. -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Structure and Function of Cardiac Cells / Frank B. Sachse -- Studies of Therapeutic Strategies for Atrial Fibrillation Based on a Biophysical Model of the Human Atria / Laurent Uldry, Nathalie Virag, Jean-Marc Vesin and Lukas Kappenberger -- Patient-Specific Modeling for Critical Care / Maxwell Lewis Neal -- Biomechanical Analysis of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms / Lambert Speelman, Mariëlle Bosboom, Geert W. H. Schurink and Frans N. v.d. Vosse -- The Cardiac Atlas Project: Towards a Map of the Heart / Michael Backhaus, Jae Do Chung, Brett R. Cowan, Carissa G. Fonseca and Wenchao Tao, et al. -- In Vivo Myocardial Material Properties and Stress Distributions in Normal and Failing Human Hearts / Jonathan F. Wenk, Zhihong Zhang, Guangming Cheng, Kay Sun and Joseph C. Walker, et al. -- Modeling of Whole-Heart Electrophysiology and Mechanics: Toward Patient-Specific Simulations / Fijoy Vadakkumpadan, Viatcheslav Gurev, Jason Constantino, Hermenegild Arevalo and Natalia Trayanova -- Personalized Computational Models of the Heart for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy / Maxime Sermesant and Reza Razavi -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Hypoxic Response and Microvasculature Dynamics / Joanna Nathan and Amina Ann Qutub -- A Computational Framework for Patient-Specific Multi-Scale Cardiac Modeling / Jazmin Aguado-Sierra, Roy C. P. Kerckhoffs, Fred Lionetti, Darlene Hunt and Chris Villongco, et al.
- Pediatric informatics 2009, Springer
- Person-centered health records-- toward HealthePeople 2005, SpringerInverted perspectives: triggering change / Tom Munnecke and Robert M. Kolodner -- A window of opportunity / Robert M. Kolodner -- HealthePeople: person-centered, outcomes-driven, virtual health systems / Gary A. Christopherson -- The value of electronic health records / Blackford Middleton -- Personal outcomes in health care / Thomas L. Garthwaite -- Human factors: changing systems, changing behaviors / Marion J. Ball and Judith V. Douglas -- Laying the foundations: information architecture for HealthePeople / James E. Demetriades -- Critical areas of standardization / Jeffrey S. Blair and Simon Cohn -- The role of terminology in future health information systems / Steven H. Brown, Michael J. Lincoln, and Peter L. Elkin --Modeling for health care / Kenneth S. Rubin, Thomas Beale, and Bernd Blobel -- HealthePeople security architecture / Bernd Blobel and John M. Davis -- Open source health systems / Dipak Katra and David Forslund -- Critical standards convergence / Steven Wagner and J. Michael Fitzmaurice -- A European perspective on the cultural and political context for deploying the electronic health record / Angelo Rossi Mori and Gerard Freriks -- Convergence toward the Pan-Canadian electronic health record / Julie Richards, Shari Dworkin, and Nancy Gill -- HealthConnect: a health information network for all Australians / David Rowlands -- The Veterans Health Administration: quality, value, accountability, and information as transforming strategies / Jonathan B. Perlin and Robert M. Kolodner.
- Pervasive computing in healthcare 2007, CRCnetBASEOverview of healthcare, disease, and disability / Jeffrey Kaye, Tracy Zitzelberger -- Computer science tools and techniques / Martha E. Pollack, Bart Peintner -- Pervasive computing in hospitals / Jakob E. Bardram, Heribert Baldus, Jesus Favela -- Pervasive computing in the home and community / Donald J. Patterson, Henry A. Kautz, Dieter Fox, Lin Liao -- Mobile and personal health and wellness management systems / Elina Mattila, Ilkka Korhonen, Niilo Saranummi --Sensors and wearable technologies for pervasive healthcare / Sungmee Park, Sundaresan Jayaraman -- Assistive technologies / Edmund LoPresti -- Human factors and usability of healthcare systems / Andre Kushniruk, Elizabeth Borycki -- Routes and requirements for realizing pervasive medical devices / Michael P. Craven -- User evaluation in pervasive healthcare / Tim Adlam, Roger Orpwood, Teresa Dunn -- The business of pervasive healthcare / Dadong Wan, Luis E. Taveras.
- Practical guide to clinical data management. 2nd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Practical pathology informatics 2006, Springer
- Principles of electronic prescribing 2008, Springer
- Principles of health interoperability HL7 and SNOMED 2010, SpringerThe health information revolution -- Why interoperability is hard -- Models -- UML and XML -- Standards development organizations -- HL7 version 2 -- The HL7 V3 RIM -- Constrained information models -- Clinical document architecture -- HL7 dynamic model and IHE XDS -- Clinical terminology -- SNOMED CT -- Using SNOMED and HL7 together.
- Part 1.Principles of Health Interoperability --The Health Information Revolution --Why Interoperability is Hard --Models --UML and XML --Privacy --Standards Development Organizations --Part 2.HL7 and Interchange Formats --HL7 Version 2 --The HL7 V3 RIM --Constrained Information Models --Clinical Document Architecture --HL7 Dynamic Model --IHE XDS --Part 3.SNOMED and Terminology --Clinical Terminology --Coding and Classification Schemes --SNOMED CT --SNOMED CT Concept Model --Using SNOMED and HL7 Together.
- A leisurely look at statistical inference / Dirk Husmeier -- Introduction to learning Bayesian networks from data / Dir Husmeier -- A casual view of multi-layer perceptrons as probability models / Richard Dybowski -- Introduction to statistical phylogenetics / Dirk Husmeier -- Detecting recombination in DNA sequence alignments / Dirk Husmeier, Frank Wright -- RNA-based phylogenetic methods / Magnus Rattray, Paul G. Higgs -- Statistical methods in microarray gene expression data analysis / Claus-Dieter Mayer, Chris A. Glasbey -- Inferring genetic regulatory networks from microarray experiments with Bayesian networks / Dirk Husmeier -- Modeling genetic regulatory networks using gene expression profiling and state-space models / Claudia Rangel ... [et al.] --An anthology of probabilistic models for medical informatics / Richard Dybowski, Stephen Roberts -- Bayesian analysis of population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models / David J. Lunn -- Assessing the effectiveness of Bayesian feature selection / Ian T. Nabney ... [et al.] -- Bayes consistent classification of EEG data by approximate marginalization / Peter Sykacek, Iead Rezek, and Stephen Roberts -- Ensemble hidden Markov models with extended observation densities for biosignal analysis / Iead Rezek, Stephen Roberts -- A probabilistic network for fusion of data and knowledge in clinical microbiology / Steen Andreassen ... [et al.] -- Software for probability models in medical informatics / Richard Dybowski.
- Progamming ArcObjects with VBA 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty