Books by Subject
- Advances in mass data analysis of sig...
- — Principles of health interoperability...
- Principles of health interoperability...
- — XML databases and the semantic Web .....
- Part 1.Principles of Health Interoperability --The Health Information Revolution --Why Interoperability is Hard --Models --UML and XML --Privacy --Standards Development Organizations --Part 2.HL7 and Interchange Formats --HL7 Version 2 --The HL7 V3 RIM --Constrained Information Models --Clinical Document Architecture --HL7 Dynamic Model --IHE XDS --Part 3.SNOMED and Terminology --Clinical Terminology --Coding and Classification Schemes --SNOMED CT --SNOMED CT Concept Model --Using SNOMED and HL7 Together.
- A leisurely look at statistical inference / Dirk Husmeier -- Introduction to learning Bayesian networks from data / Dir Husmeier -- A casual view of multi-layer perceptrons as probability models / Richard Dybowski -- Introduction to statistical phylogenetics / Dirk Husmeier -- Detecting recombination in DNA sequence alignments / Dirk Husmeier, Frank Wright -- RNA-based phylogenetic methods / Magnus Rattray, Paul G. Higgs -- Statistical methods in microarray gene expression data analysis / Claus-Dieter Mayer, Chris A. Glasbey -- Inferring genetic regulatory networks from microarray experiments with Bayesian networks / Dirk Husmeier -- Modeling genetic regulatory networks using gene expression profiling and state-space models / Claudia Rangel ... [et al.] --An anthology of probabilistic models for medical informatics / Richard Dybowski, Stephen Roberts -- Bayesian analysis of population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models / David J. Lunn -- Assessing the effectiveness of Bayesian feature selection / Ian T. Nabney ... [et al.] -- Bayes consistent classification of EEG data by approximate marginalization / Peter Sykacek, Iead Rezek, and Stephen Roberts -- Ensemble hidden Markov models with extended observation densities for biosignal analysis / Iead Rezek, Stephen Roberts -- A probabilistic network for fusion of data and knowledge in clinical microbiology / Steen Andreassen ... [et al.] -- Software for probability models in medical informatics / Richard Dybowski.
- Progamming ArcObjects with VBA 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Programming collective intelligence 2007, ProQuest Safari
- Project management for healthcare informatics 2007, Springer
- Proteomics and protein-protein interactions 2005, Springer
- Statistical and computational pharmacogenomics 2009, CRCnetBASEDesigns and strategies for genomic mapping and haplotyping -- Genetic haplotyping in natural populations -- Genetic haplotyping in experimental crosses -- A general genetic model for genetic haplotyping -- Basic principle of functional mapping -- Functional mapping of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics -- Haplotyping drug response with a pharmacokinetics-pharmacodynamics link model -- Functional mapping of biological clocks -- Genetic mapping of allometric scaling -- Functional mapping of drug response with allometric scaling -- Joint functional mapping of drug efficacy and toxicity -- Modeling epistatic interactions in drug response -- Mapping genotype-environment interactions in drug response -- Nonparametric functional mapping of drug response -- Semiparametric functional mapping of drug response.
- Technology and medical sciences--TMSi 2010 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Technology enabled knowledge translation for eHealth 2012, Springer
- Telemedicine in dermatology 2012, Springer
- Telerehabilitation 2013, SpringerTelerehabilitation, as a subset of telehealth, is the use of telecommunications to deliver rehabilitation services at a distance and can bridge the gaps created by personnel shortages that exist in underserved and remote areas, as well as serve persons in urban settings who cannot easily leave their homes or offices to seek care. Given the mobile nature of our society, telerehabilitation can enable continuity of care while persons travel for work, vacation and/or education. While the technical capacities to conduct telerehabilitation have surged ahead in the past 10 years, there has been slower, yet ongoing progress in the development of the policies (e.g., legislation; state licensure; reimbursement) that will be required to actualize widespread telepractice service delivery. Telerehabilitation presents a wide-angle view of telerehabilitation worldwide at a seminal time in its development. The book contains contributions from authors across multiple disciplines, as well as a consumer-based perspective. This book contributes significantly to the current understanding of telerehabilitation, as well as elucidating the immense potential for telerehabilitation-based service delivery to benefit persons with disabilities.
- Terminology and terminological systems 2012, SpringerIntroduction /Peter L. Elkin and Mark Samuel Tuttle --History of Terminology and Terminological Logics /Peter L. Elkin and Mark Samuel Tuttle --Knowledge Representation and the Logical Basis of Ontology /Peter L. Elkin and Steven H. Brown --Theoretical Foundations of Terminology /Peter L. Elkin --Compositionality: An Implementation Guide /Peter L. Elkin and Steven H. Brown --Interface Terminologies /S. Trent Rosenbloom --Springer Terminology Related Standards Development /Peter L. Elkin --Implementations of Terminology /Peter L. Elkin, Mark Samuel Tuttle, Marjorie Rallins, Jennifer Trajkovski and Elizabeth Lumakovska, et al. --Terminological Systems /Peter L. Elkin and Mark Samuel Tuttle --Conclusion /Peter L. Elkin and Mark Samuel Tuttle.
- Toward artificial sapience 2008, Springer
- Transforming health care through information. 3rd ed. 2010, SpringerBack breaking work: implementing a spine registry in an orthopedic clinic / Brian C. Crolet -- A RHIO struggling to form: will it get off the ground? / Paul Zlotnik, Denny Lee, Mike Minear, and Prashila Dullabh -- A rough ride at the Theodore Roosevelt Cancer Center / Karen Albert, Nitika Gupta, Teresa Mason, Purvi Mehta -- Implementation of an electronic prescription writer in ambulatory care / Minhui Xie and Keven B. Johnson -- Online health care: a classic clash of technology, people and processes / John Butler, Dan Dalan, Brian McCourt, John Norris, and Randall Stewart -- A dungeon of dangerous practices / Andrew Amata, Allen Flynn, Michelle Morgan, Teresa Smith, and Mary Tengdin -- Different sides of the story / Allison B. McCoy -- Barcode medication administration implementation in the FIAT Health System / Linda Chan, William Greeley, Don Klingen, Brian Machado, Michael Padula, John Sum, and Angela Vacca -- H.I.T. or Miss / James McCormack, Bimal R. Desai, Jennifer Garvin, Randal Hamric, Kirk Lalwani, Andi Lushag, Alexey Panchenko, Deborah Quitmeyer, and JoAnna M. Vanderhoef -- The implementation of secure messaging / Zhou Yan -- Who moved my clinic? Donnelly University Pediatric Rehabilitation : the wheelchair clinic / Fredrick Hilliard -- OncoOrders: The early years / Chris Raggio and Judith W. Dexheimer -- Implementing a computerized triage system in the emergency department / Scott R. Levin, Daniel J. France, and Dominik Aronsky -- Medication barcode scanning: Code "Moo": dead COW / Laurie L. Novak and Kathy S. Moss -- Project NEED: new efficiency in an emergency department / Barry Little, Denise Johnson, Jennifer Tingle, Mary Stanfill, and Michael Roy. -- Digital radiology divide at McKinly / Neal Goldstein, David Ross, Ken Christensen, Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer, Aseem Kumar, and Marilyn Schroeder.
- XML databases and the semantic Web 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases