Books by Subject
- Electron microscopy methods and protocols. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer ProtocolsConventional specimen preparation techniques for transmission electron microscopy of cultured cells / John J. Bozzola -- Processing biological tissues for ultrastructural study / José A. Mascorro and John J. Bozzola -- Processing plant tissues for ultrastructural study / John Kuo and Ivan Kuo -- Microwave-assisted processing and embedding for transmission electron microscopy / Paul Webster -- Ultramicrotomy for biological electron microscopy / Herbert K. Hagler -- Poststaining grids for transmission electron microscopy : conventional and alternative protocols / E. Ann Ellis -- Negative staining of thinly spread biological samples / J. Robin Harris -- Recent advances in high-pressure freezing : equipment- and specimen-loading methods / Kent L. McDonald ... [et al.] -- Cryo-ultramicrotomy : cryo-electron microscopy of vitreous sections / Dimitri Vanhecke, Luca Studer, and Daniel Studer -- Cell-free extract systems and the cytoskeleton : preparation of biochemical experiments for transmission electron microscopy / Margaret Coughlin, William M. Brieher, and Ryoma Ohi -- Electron microscopy/in situ hybridization tracking of DNA and RNA sequences at high resolution / Dusan Cmarko and Karel Koberna -- Correlative light and electron microscopy using immunolabeled resin sections / Heinz Schwarz and Bruno M. Humbel -- Cryosectioning fixed and cryoprotected biological material for immunocytochemistry / Paul Webster and Alexandre Webster -- F-TEM images : integrating fluorescence microscopy with transmission electron microscopy / Paul A. Sims and Jeff D. Hardin -- Quantitative immunoelectron microscopy : alternative ways of assessing subcellular patterns of gold labelling / Terry M. Mayhew -- Electron crystallography of membrane proteins / Hui-Ting Chou, James Evans, and Henning Stahlberg -- Cryo-electron microscopy of icosahedral virus particle / Wen Jiang and Wah Chiu -- 3D reconstructions of chromosomes with electron tomography / Peter Engelhardt -- Whole-mount immuno-electron tomography of chromosomes and cells / Peter Engelhardt ... [et al.] -- 3D cryo-transmission electron microscopy of cells and organelles / Michael Marko and Chyong-Ere Hsieh -- Electron energy-loss spectroscopy (EELS) as a tool for elemental analysis in biological specimens / Nadine Kapp ... [et al.] -- Conventional specimen preparation techniques for scanning electron microscopy of biological specimens / John J. Bozzola -- Variable pressure and environmental scanning electron microscopy : imaging of biological samples / Brendan J. Griffin -- Cryoplaning technique for visualizing the distribution of water in woody tissue by cryo-scanning electron microscopy / Yasuhiro Utsumi and Yuzou Sano -- X-ray microanalysis in the scanning electron microscope / Godfrield M. Roomans and Anca Dragomir -- Botanical SEM X-ray microanalysis in cryo-scanning electron microscopy / Beat Frey -- Static secondary ion mass spectrometry for biological and biomedical research / Nicholas P. Lockyer -- Using secondary ion mass spectrometry and multi-isotope imaging mass spectrometry in biological materials : application to higher plants / Nicole Grignon.
- Quality management and regulation / Jeffrey Prichard -- Technique and troubleshooting of antibody testing / Fan Lin and Jianhui Shi -- Overview of automated immunohistochemistry / Jeffrey Prichard, Angela Bitting, and Joe Myers -- Automated staining : Dako perspective / Ole F. Rasmussen and Andreas Schønau -- Automated staining : Ventana perspective / Angela Sattler -- Tissue microarray / Myra Wilkerson and Erin Powell -- Unknown primary/undifferentiated neoplasms in surgical and cytologic specimens / Fan Lin and Haiyan Liu -- Exfoliative cytopathology / Steven Meschter and Jan F. Silverman -- Predictive markers of breast cancer : ER, PR, and HER2 / Jeffrey Prichard, David Hicks, and Elizabeth Hammond -- Central and peripheral nerve system tumors / Hueizhi (Hope) Wu, Conrad Schuerch, and Douglas C. Miller -- Thyroid and parathyroid gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Ronald A. DeLellis -- Adrenal gland / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Salivary gland and other head and neck structures / Conrad Schuerch -- Lung, pleura, and mediastinum / Kai Zhang and Phillip Cagle -- Breast / Haiyan Liu -- Uterus / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Ovary / Jeffrey Prichard, Haiyan Liu, and Myra Wilkerson -- Prostate gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Qihui (Jim) Zhai -- Urinary bladder / Myra Wilkerson -- Kidney / Fan Lin and Ximing J. Yang -- Testis and paratesticular tissues / Myra Wilkerson -- Pancreas and ampulla / Fan Lin and Hanlin L. Wang -- Liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder / Jeffrey Prichard and Fan Lin -- Upper gastrointestinal tract / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Lower gastrointestinal tract and microsatellite instability / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Soft tissue and bone tumors / Shaobo Zhu and Markku Miettinen -- Lymph node / Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang and Nadine S. Aguilera -- Bone marrow / R. Patrick Dorion and Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang -- Infectious diseases / Dirk M. Elston, Lawrence E. Gibson, and Heinz Kutzner -- Skin / Tammie Ferringer -- Application of direct immunofluorescence for the skin and mucosal biopsies : a practical review / William B. Tyler -- In situ hybridization in surgical and cytologic specimens / Hong Yin and Barbara Paynton.
- Oxidants and antioxidants ultrastructure and molecular biology protocols 2002, Springer Protocols
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.