Books by Subject
- Adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric...
- — Glissonean pedicle transection method...
- Handbook of liver disease. 3rd ed. .....
- — Reoperative pelvic surgery .............
- SAGES manual. 2nd ed. ..................
- — Zakim and Boyer's hepatology. 6th ed. ..
- Handbook of liver disease. 3rd ed. 2012, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of pediatric obesity Clinical management / 2006, CRCnetBASE
- HCV infection and cryoglobulinemia 2012, Springer
- Hepatic caudate lobe resection 2010, Springer
- Hepatitis B and D protocols Springer Protocolsv. 2 Springer Protocolsv. 1. Detection, genotypes, and characterization -- v. 2. Immunology, model systems, and clinical studies.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma 2011, SpringerEpidemiology and pathogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Biology of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Hepatocellular cancer: pathologic considerations -- Screening program in high-risk populations -- Staging of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Multidisciplinary care of the hepatocellular carcinoma patient -- Evidence-based guidelines for treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japan -- Hepatocellular carcinoma arising in the non-viral, non-alcoholic liver -- Liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Ultrasound-guided liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Portal vein embolization prior to resection -- Laparoscopic liver resection for HCC: a European perspective -- Laparoscopic liver surgery for the management of hepatocellular carcinoma: the American perspective -- Liver transplant for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Vascular resection for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Radiofrequency ablation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Microwave ablation and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Transarterial chemoembolization -- Chemoembolization with drug-eluting beads -- Yttrium-90 radioembolotherapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Cytotoxic chemotherapy and endocrine therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Targeted therapies for hepatocellular carcinoma -- The future: combination systemic therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Follow-up and salvage therapy for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerEpidemiology of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Environmental carcinogens and risk for human liver cancer -- Primary liver cancer: chemical carcinogenesis -- Molecular mechanisms of hepatocellular carcinoma: insights to therapy -- Genomic profiling of human hepatocellular carcinoma -- Pathologic aspects of hepatocellular tumors -- Hepatocellular carcinoma associated with hepatitis B virus -- Hepatitis C and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Metabolic disease and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Clinical features and a clinician's diagnostic approach to hepatocellular carcinoma -- Screening and biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Use of imaging techniques to screen for hepatocellular carcinoma -- MRI for detection and evaluation of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Ultrasound of hepatocellular carcinoma: the important contribution of contrast enhancement -- Percutaneous ethanol injection -- Radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Resection of hepatocellular carcinoma -- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Living donor liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Medical therapy of HCC -- Percutaneous interventional technique for intra-arterial chemoembolization -- Molecular targeted therapies for HCC -- Radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma -- Psychosocial issues in hepatocellular carcinoma -- Putting it all together.
- Hepatology and transplant hepatology 2011, SpringerGeneral hepatology: Cases 1-26 -- Advanced liver disease: Cases 27-65 -- Transplant hepatology: Cases 66-90.
- Hepatology, principles and practice. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Hepatology, textbook and atlas. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- Hereditary colorectal cancer 2010, Springer
- Hirschsprung's disease and allied disorders. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- HIV and liver disease 2012, SpringerHIV epidemic in the USA: current trends, 2010 -- Epidemiology of liver disease in human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons -- Current and future treatment guidelines for HIV -- Pathology of HIV-associated liver disease -- Noninvasive markers of liver injury and fibrosis -- Mechanisms of alcoholic steatosis/steatohepatitis -- Immunopathogenesis of liver injury -- Host gene polymorphisms and disease/treatment outcomes in HIV and viral coinfections -- Effects of HIV on liver cell populations -- HIV replication -- Hepatitis C: natural history -- Natural history of hepatitis B virus in HIV-infected patients -- Other hepatitis viruses and HIV infection -- Hepatitis B virus: replication, mutation, and evolution -- Hepatitis C virus treatment in HIV -- Treatment of hepatitis B in HIV-infected persons -- Prevention of hepatitis infection in HIV-infected persons -- Antiretroviral therapy and hepatotoxicity -- Management of end-stage liver disease and the role of liver transplantation in HIV-infected patients -- Assessment and treatment of alcohol- and substance-use disorders in patients with HIV infection -- Racial disparities in HIV and liver disease -- Quality of life in patients with HIV infection and liver disease.
- Ileoscopy 2012, Springer
- Imaging atlas of the pelvic floor and anorectal diseases 2008, Springer
- Imaging of acute appendicitis in adults and children 2012, Springer
- Part 1. Acute Pancreatitis -- Pathophysiology of Acute Pancreatitis / Peter Shamamian, Peter Kingman, John Mallen-St. Clair and Dafna Bar-Sagi -- Clinical Aspects of Acute Pancreatitis: Features, Prognosis and Use of Imaging Findings in Therapeutic Decision Making / Richard S. Kwon, Koenraad J. Mortele and Peter A. Banks -- The Role of Ultrasound in Acute Pancreatitis / Costanza Bruno, Salvatore Minniti and Giacomo Schenal -- The Role of Computed Tomography / Emil J. Balthazar -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Acute Pancreatitis / Elizabeth Hecht -- Part 2. Pancreatic Trauma -- Pancreatic Trauma / Alec J. Megibow -- Part 3. Chronic Pancreatitis -- Pathophysiology of Chronic Pancreatitis / Giorgio Cavallini and Luca Frulloni -- Clinical Aspects of Chronic Pancreatitis: Features and Prognosis / Luca Frulloni and Giorgio Cavallini -- The Role of Ultrasound / Mirko D'Onofrio -- The Role of Computed Tomography / Rossella Graziani, Daniela Cenzi, Francesca Franzoso, Daniela Coser and Marinella Neri -- The Role of MR Imaging in Chronic Pancreatitis / Lorenzo Cereser, Maria Antonietta Bali, Myriam Delhaye and Celso Matos -- The Role of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) / Myriam Delhaye -- Part 4. Complications of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis -- Pathology of Chronic Pancreatitis / Giuseppe Zamboni, Paola Capelli and Günter Klöppel -- Clinical Aspect of Complications: Features and Prognoses / Claudio Bassi, Giovanni Butturini, Nora Sartori, Massimo Falconi and Paolo Pederzoli -- Imaging of Pancreatic Pseudocyst / Giovanni Carbognin, Carlo Biasiutti, Chiara Calciolari, Giovanni Foti and Roberto Pozzi Mucelli -- Imaging of Biliary and Vascular Complications / Giancarlo Mansueto, Daniela Cenzi, Giulia Armatura, Riccardo Sante Murano and Alessia Tognolini -- Imaging of Local Extension and Fistulas / Giovanni Carbognin, Chiara Calciolari and Giovanni Foti -- Chronic Pancreatitis vs Pancreatic Tumors / Alessandro Guarise, Niccolò Faccioli, Giovanni Morana and Alec J. Megibow -- The Role of Endoscopy in Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis / David L. Diehl -- Surgical and Interventional Perspective in Chronic Pancreatitis / Massimo Falconi, Letizia Boninsegna, Nora Sartori, Claudio Bassi and Paolo Pederzoli.
- Immune mechanisms in inflammatory bowel disease 2006, SpringerStructure and function of the gut mucosal immune system / Reinhard Pabst and Hermann J. Rothkutter -- Functional aspects of the mucosal immune system / Cathryn Nagler-Anderson -- Recent progress in inflammatory bowel disease genetics / Judy H. Cho -- Microbial and dietary factors in the pathogenesis of chronic, immune-mediated intestinal inflammation / R. Balfour Sartor -- Experimental models of mucosal inflammation / Warren Strober and Ivan J. Fuss -- Overview of role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Thomas T. MacDonald and Giovanni Monteleone -- The role of the epithelial barrier in inflammatory bowel disease / Edward E.S. Nieuwenhuis and Richard S. Blumberg -- Involvement of dendritic cells in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Francisco Leon ... [et al.] -- Alterations of T lymphocytes in inflammatory bowel diseases / Charles O. Elson, Yingzi Cong and Casey T. Weaver -- The B-cell system in inflammatory bowel disease / Per Brandtzaeg, Hege S. Carlsen and Trond S. Halstensen --Alterations of mesenchymal and endothelial cells in inflammatory bowel diseases / Claudio Fiocchi ... [et al.] -- Role of mast cells and eosinophils in neuroimmune interactions regulating mucosal inflammation in inflammatory bowel disease / Stephan C. Bischoff and Thomas Gebhardt -- Multiparameter analysis of immunogenetic mechanisms in clinical diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease / Jonathan Braun and Stephan R. Targan -- The role of probiotics and antibiotics in regulating mucosal inflammation / Rainer Duchmann -- From immunogenic mechanisms to novel therapeutic approaches in inflammatory bowel disease / Martin H. Holtmann and Markus F. Neurath.
- Immunization safety review 2002, NAP
- Incisional hernia 2008, Springer
- Inflammation and gastrointestinal cancers 2011, SpringerBasic concepts of inflammation and its role in carcinogenesis -- Inherited syndromes predisposing to inflammation and GI cancer -- Stem cells and inflammation in the intestine -- Acid reflux and oesophageal cancer -- Helicobacter pylori and gastric cancer -- Inflammatory bowel disease and colon cancer -- Primary sclerosing cholangitis -- Chronic inflammation and hepatocellular carcinoma -- Gastrointestinal cancer: current screening strategies -- Targeted drug therapies and cancer -- Genetics of inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and how it can cause cancer -- Endoscopic methods.
- Inflammatory bowel disease. 2nd ed. 2003, Springer
- Inflammatory bowel disease. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Innervation of the mammalian esophagus 2006, Springer
- International practices in pancreatic surgery 2013, SpringerSurgery of the Pancreatic Carcinoma --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Claudio Bassi, Giovanni Butturini, Roberto Salvia --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Jens Werner, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Philippe Bachellier, E. Rosso, D. Jaeck --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Commentary /Tadahiro Takada, Keita Wada, Keiji Sano --Commentary /Andrew L. Warshaw --Chronic Pancreatitis Surgery --Basic Chapter /Hans-Ulrich Schulz, René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /David B. Adams, Katherine A. Morgan --Commentary /P. C. Bornman --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Michael B. Farnell, Ashleigh L. Levendale --Commentary /A. Fingerhut, S. V. Shrikhande, P. J. Shukla --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas: SCN, MCN, IPMN --Basic Chapter /Thilo Hackert, Stefan Fritz, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Katherine A. Morgan, David B. Adams --Commentary /Roberto Salvia, Marco Dal Molin, Claudio Bassi --Commentary /C. Max Schmidt --Commentary /Masao Tanaka --Surgery of Acute Pancreatitis --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans-Ulrich Schulz, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Hans G. Beger, B. M. Rau, B. Poch --Commentary /Peter Fagenholz, Carlos Fernández-del Castillo --Commentary /H. G. Gooszen --Commentary /C. W. Imrie, C. R. Carter --Commentary /Åke Andrén-Sandberg --Commentary /Michael G. Sarr.
- "The aim of this book is to present a concise yet instructive overview of the most common interventional and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures. Although there exists a large amount of literature dealing with therapeutic endoscopy, this publication stands out for several reasons: To begin with, it has been written by a highly selected group of international experts who contribute their own tried and tested tips and tricks. The various techniques are described in a homogeneous fashion, making it easy for the endoscopist to single out the important aspects for his or her own practice. Moreover, the data presented follows evidence-based guidelines, but does not inundate the reader with confusing facts and numbers. Finally, the book is illustrated like an atlas, featuring real-life pictures enhanced by explanatory drawings and algorithms." "This textbook is directed at residents, fellows, gastroenterologists and surgeons interested in therapeutic endoscopy. As the majority of the procedures described are classics that have stood the test of time, it will be a useful companion for many years to come."--BOOK JACKET.
- Intestinal failure and rehabilitation 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Intestinal polyps and polyposis 2009, Springer
- Kidney and pancreas transplantation 2011, SpringerThe immune response to transplanted organs -- The histocompatibility laboratory in clinical transplantation -- Immunosuppressive therapy in kidney and pancreas transplantation -- Clinical pharmacologic principles and immunosuppression -- Pathology of kidney and pancreas transplantation -- Design, conduct, and report of clinical trials of immunosuppressive regimens in solid organ transplantation -- Outcomes of kidney and pancreas transplantation -- Medical and surgical evaluation of the adult kidney transplant candidate -- Selection and preparation of the pancreas transplant recipient -- Kidney transplant recipient surgery -- Issues and surgical techniques to expand the pool of kidneys available for transplantation -- Pancreas transplantation: surgical techniques -- Laparoscopic living kidney donation -- Perioperative and anesthetic management in kidney and pancreas transplantation management -- Surgical complications after kidney transplantation -- Urological complications after kidney transplantation -- Medical management of kidney transplant recipients -- Infectious complications: prevention and management -- Living kidney donation: pre- and post-donation evaluation and management -- Psychology, quality of life and rehabilitation after kidney and pancreas transplantation -- Kidney allocation system for deceased donor kidneys in the united states -- Ethics of transplantation -- Long-term (20-40 years) renal transplant outcomes and classification of long-term patient and allograft survivals -- Quantitative aspects of clinical reasoning: measuring endpoints and performance -- The business of transplantation.
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Laparoscopic entry 2012, Springer
- Laparoscopic gastric banding 2011, Springer
- Learning abdominal imaging 2012, Springer
- Liver and biliary tract surgery 2006, Springer
- Liver and pancreatic diseases management 2006, Springer
- Liver cancer 2009, Springer
- Liver immunology 2007, Springer
- Liver in biology and disease 2004, ScienceDirect
- Liver metastasis 2011, Springer
- Liver MRI 2007, Springer
- Liver transplantation 2009, Springer
- MacSween's Pathology of the liver. 6th ed. 2011, ScienceDirect1. Anatomy, pathophysiology and basic mechanisms of disease / James M. Crawford and Alastair D. Burt -- 2. Cellular and molecular techniques / Pierre Bedossa and Valerie Paradis -- 3. Developmental abnormalities and liver disease in childhood / Bernard C. Portmann and Eve A. Roberts -- 4. Genetic and metabolic liver disease / Richard J. Thompson, Bernard C. Portmann and Eve A. Roberts -- 5. Disorders of iron overload / Alan C. Paterson and Antonello Pietrangelo -- 6. Fatty liver disease : alcoholic and non-alcoholic / Elizabeth M. Brunt, Brent A. Neuschwander-Tetri and Alastair D. Burt -- 7. Acute and chronic viral hepatitis / Neil D. Theise, Henry C. Bodenheimer Jr. and Linda D. Ferrell -- 8. Other viral and infectious diseases and HIV-related liver disease / Sebastian B. Lucas, Sherif R. Zaki and Bernard C. Portmann -- 9. Autoimmune hepatitis / M. Kay Washington and Michael P. Manns -- 10. Diseases of the bile ducts / Yasuni Nakanuma, Yoh Zen and Bernard C. Portmann -- 11. Diseases of the gallbladder / Jorge Albores-Saavedra and Arturo Angeles-Angeles --12. Vascular disorders / Ian R. Wanless and Weei-Yuarn Huang -- 13. Hepatic injury due to drugs, herbal compounds, chemicals and toxins / James H. Lewis and David E. Kleiner -- 14. Tumours and tumour-like lesions of the liver / Zachary D. Goodman, Luigi M. Terracciano and Aileen Wee -- 15. Transplantation pathology / Stefan G. Hübscher and Andrew D. Clouston -- 16. Systemic disease / Alberto Quaglia, Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, Bernard C. Portmann.
- Maingot's Abdominal operations. 12th ed. 2013, AccessSurgery
- Management of hepatitis C 2002, NLM
- Managing failed anti-reflux therapy 2006, Springer
- Manual of fast track recovery for colorectal surgery 2012, Springer
- Manual of gastroenterology. 4th ed. 2008, Ovid
- Metastasis of colorectal cancer 2010, Springer
- Meyers' Dynamic radiology of the abdomen. 6th ed. 2011, SpringerA new paradigm -- Clinical embryology of the abdomen -- Clinical anatomy of the abdomen -- Mechanisms of spread of disease in the abdomen and pelvis -- Intraperitoneal spread of infections and seeded metastases -- The extraperitoneal spaces: normal and pathologic anatomy -- The extraperitoneal pelvic compartments -- Patterns of spread of disease from the liver -- Patterns of spread of disease from the distal esophagus and stomach -- Patterns of spread of disease from the pancreas -- Patterns of spread of disease from the small intestine -- Patterns of spread of disease from the large intestine -- Patterns of spread of renal, upper urothelial, and adrenal pathology -- Patterns of spread of disease of the pelvis and male urogenital organs -- Patterns of spread of gynecologic disease -- Patterns of extraabdominal and extrapelvic spread -- Internal abdominal hernias.
- Microbial host-interaction 2009, KargerA paradigm for commensalism : the role of a specific microbial polysaccharide in health and disease / Kasper, D.L. -- The hygiene hypothesis : do we still believe in it? / Björkstén, B. -- "ABC" of mucosal immunology / Brandtzaeg, P. -- Innate and adaptive immune pathways to tolerance / Thornton, C.A., Morgan, G. -- Hitting the mucosal road in tolerance induction / Wiedermann, U. -- Obesity : extending the hygiene hypothesis / Isolauri, E. ... [et al.] -- Autoimmunity and diet / Cerf-Bensussan, N. -- Eosinophilic esophagitis : example of an emerging allergic manifestation? / Heine, R.G. -- Microbial-host interactions in inflammatory bowel diseases and experimental colitis / Sartor, R.B. -- Development and regulation of immune responses to food antigens in pre- and postnatal life / Renz, H. ... [et al.] -- Novel approaches in treating food allergy using allergens / Rancé, F. -- Allergen avoidance approaches in food allergy management / Koletzko, S., Koletzko, B. -- Role of dietary immunomodulatory factors in the development of immune tolerance / Prescott, S.L. -- Microbial host interactions : selecting the right probiotics and prebiotics for infants / Salminen, S. ... [et al.] -- Probiotics and prebiotics : immunological and clinical effects in allergic disease / Tang, M.L.K. -- Modified proteins in allergy prevention / von Berg, A.
- Models of viral hepatitis 2005, KargerThe woodchuck: a model for immunopathogenesis and therapy of hepadnaviral infection / Roggendorf, M., Lu, M. -- Pathogenesis of hepatitis B virus in transgenic mice / Sitia, G. ... [et al.] -- Transfer of HBV genomes into mice / Oberwinkler, H. ... [et al.] -- Recent advances in the duck hepatitis B virus model of human hepatitis B virus infection / Jilbert, A.R. -- Determinants of hepadnaviral species and liver cell tropism / Funk, A. ... [et al.] -- T-cell response to hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus: lessons learned from the chimpanzee model / Thimme, R. ... [et al.] -- The replicon system as an efficient tool to study HCV RNA replication / Lohmann, V. -- Hepatitis B virus infection of primary tupaia hepatocytes / Kück, J., Glebe, D. -- Tupaia belangeri as a model for hepatitis C virus infection / Baumert, T. ... [et al.] -- Primary human hepatocytes as an in vitro model for hepatitis B virus infection / Boehm, S. ... [et al.] -- Progress and perspectives of the uPA/RAG-2 mouse model: liver repopulation and viral infection studies / Dandri, M. ... [et al.] -- The trimera mouse model of HBV and HCV infection / Bücher, W.O., Reisner, Y.
- Molecular genetics of liver neoplasia 2011, Springer
- Molecular mechanisms of bacterial infection via the gut 2009, SpringerFunctional morphology of the gastrointestinal tract /L. Shen --Vibrio cholerae interactions with the gastrointestinal tract: Lessons from animal studies /J.M. Ritchie and M.K. Waldor --Interaction of Yersinia with the gut: Mechanisms of pathogenesis and immune evasion /P. Dube --Molecular mechanisms of Salmonella virulence and host resistance /Y. Valdez, R.B.R. Ferreira and B.B. Finlay --Virulence mechanisms and persistence strategies of the human gastric pathogen Helicobacter pylori /tW. Fischer, S. Prassl and R. Haas --Listeria as an enteroinvasive gastrointestinal pathogen /S.B. Barbuddhe and T. Chakraborty --Molecular mechanisms of Campylobacter infection /J.P.M. Putten ... [et al.] --Shigella infection of intestinal epithelium and circumvention of the host innate defense system /H. Ashida ... [et al.].
- Molecular pathology of liver diseases 2011, Springer
- MR cholangiopancreatography. [2nd ed.]. 2006, Springer
- MRI of the gastrointestinal tract 2010, SpringerMRI of the gastrointestinal tract: coils, sequences, techniques -- MRI of the gastrointestinal tract at high-field strength -- Contrast media for MRI of the gastrointestinal tract -- Dynamic contrast-enhanced and diffusion-weighted MRI of the gastrointestinal tract -- MRI of the esophagus and stomach -- MRI of the upper GI tract motility -- MRI of the duodenum -- MRI of the small bowel: enterography -- MRI of the small bowel: enteroclysis -- MRI of the small bowel: clinical role -- MRI of the colon (MR colonography): technique -- MRI of the colon (colonography): results -- MRI of the rectum -- MRI of bowel motility -- MRI of the peritoneum -- MRI of adhesions and small bowel obstruction -- MRI of acute conditions of the gastrointestinal tract -- MRI of the pelvic floor -- MRI of the anus.
- MRI of the liver. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Multislice-CT of the abdomen 2012, SpringerPhysical Background of Multi Detector Row Computed Tomography /Thomas Flohr --Future Developments for MSCT /Patrik Rogalla --Radiation Exposure and Risk Associated with CT Examinations /Gunnar Brix and Elke A. Nekolla --Contrast Agent Application and Protocols /Markus S. Juchems --Imaging Findings of Cirrhotic Liver /Jeong Min Lee, Dong Ho Lee and Jeong-Hee Yoon --Imaging Findings in Non-Cirrhotic Liver /Daniele Marin and Giuseppe Brancatelli --Liver and Biliary System: Postoperative Findings /Magaly Zappa, Annie Sibert and Valérie Vilgrain --Inflammatory Processes in the Liver and Biliary Tract /Wesley C. Chan and Benjamin M. Yeh --Neoplastic Processes in Biliary System /Tae Kyoung Kim, Korosh Khalili and Hyun-Jung Jang --Assessment of the Hepatic Vessels with MDCT /Rocio Perez-Johnston, Dipti K. Lenhart, Daniella F. Pinho and Dushyant V. Sahani --MSCT Imaging of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis /Shelby Fishback, David H. Kim and Perry J. Pickhardt --Solid Pancreatic Masses /Alec J. Megibow --Cystic Pancreatic Masses /A. Oto --Imaging CT of the Spleen /Giovanni Morana and Christian Cugini --Imaging of Post Pancreatic Surgery /R. Graziani, S. Mautone, M. C. Ambrosetti, M. Barillari and R. Manfredi, et al. --Renal Masses /Anno Graser and Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse --Adrenal Masses /Julie H. Song and William W. Mayo-Smith --Inflammatory and Infectious Disease of the Kidney and Urinary Collecting System /Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse, Ulrike L. Mueller-Lisse, Eva M. Coppenrath and Anno Graser --MSCT of the Stomach /Sameer Ahmed, Karen M. Horton, Elliot K. Fishman and Pamela T. Johnson --Small Bowel /Franco Iafrate, Marco Rengo, Paola Lucchesi, Maria Ciolina and Paolo Baldassari, et al. --MSCT of the Abdomen: Colon, Rectum and CT Colonography /Emanuele Neri, Annalisa Mantarro, Rossella Scandiffio, Pietro Bemi and Lorenzo Faggioni, et al. --Mesenteric and Retroperitoneal Diseases /Antonella Filippone, Roberta Cianci and Antonio Raffaele Cotroneo --Imaging Findings in Acute Abdomen /Borut Marincek.
- NASH and nutritional therapy 2005, Springer
- New challenges in gastrointestinal endoscopy 2008, Springer
- Nuclear hepatology. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Nutrition and gastrointestinal disease 2008, Springer
- Nutritional management of digestive disorders 2011, CRCnetBASEThe history of medical nutrition therapy in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders / Laura Harkness -- Assessment of nutritional status / Laura E. Mataresse -- Management of disorders of deglutition / Ryan F. Porter, Chandra P. Gaywali -- Eosinophilic esophagitis / Alain I. Schoepfer & Alex Straumann -- Management of chronic nausea and vomiting / Greg Sayuk & Chandra P. Gaywali -- Celiac disease / Peter D. Howdle -- Probiotics in irritable bowel syndrome / Eamon Quigley, Fergus Shanahan -- The role of nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease: food for thought / Gerard E. Mullin, Melissa Munsell and Ashwini Davison -- Probiotics for antibiotic-associated diarrhea and clostridium difficile- associated disease / Mario Guslandi -- Endoscopic enteral access and enteral nutrition / Waqar Qureshi, Carol Redel -- Self expanding metal stents in the management of malignant esophageal, gastric outlet, and duodenal obstructions / Francis W. Chan, Priya A. Jamidar -- Management of chronic malabsorption / Piyush Tiwari, Manreet Kaur, Bhaskar Banerjee -- Total parenteral nutrition : theory and application in hospitalized patients / Dominic Reeds -- Home nutrition support / Carol Ireton-Jones, David S. Seres -- Intestinal failure, liver disease related to parenteral nutrition and intestinal transplantation / Khalid Khan -- Nutrition in acute pancreatitis / Remy F. Meier, Robert Martindale -- Nutrition in liver disease / Mathias Plauth, Tatjana Schutz -- Non alcoholic fatty liver disease / Kevin Korenblat -- Weight management strategies / Shelby Sullivan -- Bariatric surgery / Alessandrina Freitas, John F. Sweeney -- Obesity and gastrointestinal cancer / Yume Nguyen, B. Banerjee -- Nutrition and colon cancer prevention / Petr Protiva.
- Obesity 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic hepatic transection 2012, Springer
- Traditional postoperative management and fast-track care pathways -- Development of laparoscopic colorectal surgery -- Instrumentation and setup -- Key operative steps -- Operative procedures. Segmental colectomy ; Rectal surgery ; Total colectomy ; Stoma formation -- Dealing with complications and other technical tricks -- Other useful techniques.
- Pancreatic cancer 2008, Springer
- Pancreatic cytopathology 2007, SpringerIntroduction to Pancreatic Cytopathology -- Pancreatic Cytopathology: A Pragmatic Approach -- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma and Its Variants -- Ancillary Testing for the Diagnosis of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma -- Acinar Cell Carcinoma -- Pancreatoblastoma -- Solid-Pseudopapillary Neoplasm -- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors -- Cystic Muscus-Producing Neoplasia: Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms and Mucinous Cystic Neoplasms -- Other Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas -- Inflammatory Disease of the Pancreas -- Secondary Malignancies of the Pancreas.
- Pancreatic disease-- protocols and clinical research 2010, SpringerPart 1. Potential Trials in Acute Pancreatitis -- Acute Pancreatitis in Intensive Care / John Kinsella, Barry Clements, Euan Dickson, Thierry Dugernier and Martin Hughes -- Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Acute Severe Pancreatitis: Should We Have a Further Study? / Jens Werner, Kevin C. P. Conlon, Hjalmar C. van Santvoort, Caroline S. Verbeke and Sakhawat H. Rahman -- Designing an Optimal Study for the Management of Infected Pancreatic Necrosis / Marc G. H. Besselink, Hjalmar C. van Santvoort, Ross Carter, Richard M. Charnley and Damian J. Mole, et al. -- Nutrition in Acute Pancreatitis / Hemant M. Kocher, Christos Dervenis, Attila Oláh, William R. Murray and Barry Clements, et al. -- An Optimal Randomized Study for Pain Control in Acute Pancreatitis / Åke Andrén-Sandberg, Julia V. Mayerle, Ajith K. Siriwardena, David P. Berry and Gareth R. Kirk, et al. -- Part 2. Potential Trials in chronic Pancreatitis -- Endoscopic Versus Surgical Drainage for Chronic Pancreatitis / Stephen P. Pereira, Shivi S. Siva and Colin D. Johnson -- Duodenum-Preserving Pancreatic Resection with Pancreatic Duct Drainage: What Is the Role of Supraduodenal Biliary Drainage? / Emre F. Yekebas, Christos Dervenis, Richard M. Charnley, Bettina M. Rau and Jens Werner, et al. -- Part 3. Potential Trials in Pancreatic Cancer -- Pain Management and Nutritional Support in Nonresectable Pancreatic Cancer / David P. Berry, Richard M. Charnley, Christos Dervenis, Gareth R. Kirk and Francis Regan, et al. -- Endoscopic Therapy in the Palliation of Nonresectable Pancreatic Cancer / Attila Oláh, William R. Murray, Colin J. McKay, Åke Andrén-Sandberg and Sakhawat H. Rahman, et al. -- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors / Damian J. Mole, Caroline S. Verbeke and Nicholas S. Reed -- The Role of the Systemic Inflammatory Response in Predicting Outcome in Patients with Pancreatic Cancer / Donald C. McMillan -- Part 4. Topic reviews -- Botulinum Toxin and the Sphincter of Oddi / William R. Murray -- The European Study Group for Pancreatic Cancer (ESPAC) Trials / Paula Ghaneh, Khaled Dajani, Michael G. T. Raraty, Robert Suttton and John P. Neoptolemos.
- Pancreatitis and its complications 2005, SpringerEpidemiology and pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis / Anil B. Nagar and Fred S. Gorelick -- Diagnosis and risk stratification of acute pancreatitis / Frank Burton -- Gallstone pancreatitis / Matthias Kraft and Markus M. Lerch -- Other causes of acute pancreatitis / Charles D. Ulrich -- Treatment of mild acute pancreatitis and prevention of post-ERCP pancreatitis / Michael Morelli and Lehel Somogyi -- Treatment of severe acute pancreatitis / Peter Draganov -- Pancreatic necrosis and infections in patients with acute pancreatitis / Michael L. Kendrick and Michael G. Sarr --Pancreatic fluid collections and pseudocysts in patients with acute pancreatitis / Michael F. Byrne and John Baillie -- Epidemiology of chronic pancreatitis / Albert B. Lowenfels and Patrick Maisonneuve -- Risk, etiology, and pathophysiology of chronic pancreatitis / David C. Whitcomb -- Natural history of chronic pancreatitis / Supot Pongprasobchai and Jonathan E. Clain -- Diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis / Chris E. Forsmark --Treatment of chronic pancreatitis pain: overview and medical management / Phillip P. Toskes -- Endoscopic approach to chronic pancreatitis / Lee McHenry, Glen Lehman, and Stuart Sherman -- Surgery for chronic pancreatitis / Martin D. Smith, Elias Degiannis, and Selwyn M. Vickers --Treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency / Supot Pongprasobchai and Eugene P. DiMagno -- Complications of chronic pancreatitis / John Petersen and Chris E. Forsmark.
- Pathogenesis and clinical practice in gastroenterology 2008, Springer
- Pathology of the esophagus. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer
- Pediatric gastrointestinal disorders 2006, Springer
- Pediatric inflammatory bowel disease 2008, Springer
- Pediatric inflammatory bowel disease 2009, KargerPathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / di Nardo, G., Cucchiara, S. -- Epidemiology in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease / Koletzko, S. -- Genetics of inflammatory bowel disease / Cooney, R., Jewell, D. -- Pathology of inflammatory bowel disease in children / Harpaz, N. -- Early-onset inflammatory bowel disease : infant, toddler, and pre-school / Lebenthal, E., Branski, D., Walker-Smith, J.A. -- Radiological and imaging features / Laghi, A. ... [et al.] -- Endoscopic modalities in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease / Venkatesh, K., Thomson, M. -- Approach to clinical diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease / Bousvaros, A. -- Growth and puberty in inflammatory bowel disease / Savage, M.O., Mark Beattie, R., Sanderson, I.R.S. -- Treatment by enteral nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease / Köglmeier, J., Heuschkel, R. -- Medical therapy for inflammatory bowel disease in children and adolescents / Kappelman, M.D., Rufo, P.A. -- Surgical therapy / McCrudden Erickson, K., Teitelbaum, D.H., Coran, A.G. -- Transition to adult care / Hait, E.J. ... [et al.].
- Pharmacotherapy of obesity 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Physiology of the gastrointestinal tract. 4th ed. 2006, ScienceDirect
- Physiology of the gastrointestinal tract. 5th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectV. I. Sect. I. Basic cell physiology, genetics, and growth of the GI tract. Transcription and epigenetic regulation / Juanita L. Merchant -- Post-translational processing of gastrointestinal peptides / Graham S. Baldwin -- Genetic tools in gastrointestinal diseases / Clara Abraham and Judy Cho -- Signaling pathways induced by G-protein-coupled receptors / Enrique Rozengurt -- Transgenic animal models of gastrointestinal function / Marie-Pier Tetreault and Jonathan P. Katz -- Gastrointestinal function / Marie-Pier Tetreault and Jonathan P. Katz -- Gastrointestinal peptides: gastrin, cholecystokinin, somatostatin, and ghrelin / Celia Chao and Mark R. Hellmich -- Postpyloric gastrointestinal peptides / Guillermo A. Ggomez, Ella W. Englander, and George H. Greeley, Jr. -- Growth factors in the gastrointestinal tract / John F. Kuemmerle -- Developmental signaling networks: WNT/[beta]-catenin signaling in the gastrointestinal tract / Guido T. Bommer and Eric R. Fearon -- Hedgehog signaling in gastrointestinal morphogenesis and morphostasis / Willemijn A. van Dop and Gijs R. van den Brink -- Notch pathway regulation of intestinal cell fate / Kelli L. Van Dussen, Peter J. Dempsey, and Linda C. Samuelson --Stem cells in the gastrointestinal tract / Nicholas A. Wright -- Programmed cell death in the gastrointestinal tract / Leonard R. Johnson and Ramesh M. Ray -- Molecular physiology of gastrointestinal function during development / Hua Xu, James F. Collins, and Fayez K. Ghishan -- The cell cycle / Vincent W. Yang -- Sect. II. Neurogastroenterology. Development of the enteric nervous system / Heather M. Young, Donald F. Newgreen, and Hideki Enomoto -- Cellular physiology of gastrointestinal smooth muscle / Khalil N. Bitar ... [et al.] -- Organization and electrophysiology of interstitial cells of cajal and smooth muscle cells in the gastrointestinal tract / Kenton M. Sanders, Sang Don Koh, and Sean M. Ward -- Enteric nervous system structure and neurochemistry related to function and neuropathology / Daniel P. Poole and John B. Furness -- Physiology of prevertebral sympathetic ganglia / Joseph H. Szurszewski and David R. Linden -- Cellular neurophysiology of enteric neurons / Jackie D. Wood -- Integrative functions of the enteric nervous system / Jackie D. Wood -- Processing of gastrointestinal sensory signals in the brain / Steven J. Coen, Anthony R. Hobson, and Qasim Aziz --Innervation of the gastrointestinal tract by spinal and vagal afferent nerves / Stuart M. Brierley ... [et al.] -- Neuroimaging of brain-gut interactions in functional gastrointestinal disorders / Kirsten Tillisch ... [et al.] -- The neurobiology of gustation: taste buds and transduction processes / Scott Herness -- Enteric neural regulation of mucosal secretion / Joel C. Bornstein, Rachel M. Gwynne, and Henrik Sjövall -- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in gastrointestinal physiology / Shin Fukudo -- Neural regulation of gastrointestinal blood flow / Peter Holzer -- Neuromuscular function in the biliary tract / Gary M. Mawe ... [et al.] -- Brainstem control of the gastric function / Richard C. Rogers and Gerlinda E. Hermann -- Physiology of aerodigestive reflexes in neonates and adults / Sudarshan R. Jadcherla and Reza Shaker -- Motor function of the pharynx, the esophagus, and its sphincters / Ravinder K. Mittal -- Neurophysiologic mechanisms of gastric reservoir function / Jan Tack -- Physiology of the antral pump and gastric emptying / Christopher K. Rayner, Geoffrey S. Hebbard, and Michael Horowitz -- Neurophysiologic mechanisms of human large intestinal motility / Adil E. Bharucha and Simon J.H. Brookes --Neuromuscular physiology of the pelvic floor / Arnold Wald -- Sect. III. Host defense mechanisms. tight junctions and theintestinal barrier / Thomas Y. ma, James M. Anderson, and Jerrold R. Turner -- Biology of gut immunoglobulins / Finn-Eirik Johansen ... [et al.] -- Gastrointestinal microbial ecology with perspectives on health and disease / Merritt G. Gillilland, vincent B. Young, and Gary B. Huffnagle -- Mucsoal bacterial recognition and signaling systems in the intestine / masayuki Fukata and Maria T. Abreu -- Mucosal restitution and repair / D. Brent Polk and Mark R. Frey -- Gastroduodenal mucosal defense / Maggie Ham ... [et al.] -- V. II. Sect. IV. Physiology of secretion. Paneth cells / André J. Ouellette -- Salivary gland secretion / Marcelo A. Catalán, Kiran S. Ambatipudi, and James E. Melvin -- The cell biology of gastric acid secretion / Curtis Okamoto ... [et al.] -- Regulation of gastric acid secretion / Mitchell L. schubert -- Gastroduodenal bicarbonate secretion / Ursula Seidler and Markus Sjöblom -- Structure-function relationships in the pancreatic acinar cell / Fred S. Gorelick and James D. Jamieson -- Stimulus-secretion coupling in pancreatic acinar cells / John A. Williams and David I. Yule --Cell physiology of pancreatic ducts / Barry E. Argent ... [et al.] -- Regulation of pancreatic secretion / Rodger A. Liddle -- Bile formation and the enterohepatic circulation / Paul A. Dawson -- Mechanisms of hepatocyte organic anion transport / Allan W. Wolkoff -- Mechanisms of hepatocyte detoxification / Donald J. Messner, Karen F. Murray, and Kris V. Kowdley -- Sect. V. Digestion and absorption. Physiology of cholangiocytes / Anatoliy I. Masyuk, Tatyana V. Masyuk, and Nicholas F. LaRusso -- Molecular mechanisms of protein sorting in polarized epithelial cells / Bernardo Ortega and Paul A. Welling -- Sugar absorption / Ernest M. Wright ... [et al.] -- Protein digestion andabsorption / Vadivel Ganapathy -- Enterocyte fatty acid handling proteins and chylomicron formation / Charles M. Mansbach, II and Nada A. Abumrad -- Genetic regulation of intestinal lipid transport and metabolism / Zhouji Chen and Nicholas O. Davidson -- Digestion and intestinal absorption of dietary carotenoids and vitamin A / Earl H. Harrison -- 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3: synthesis, actions, and genome-scale mechanisms in the intestine and colon /J. Wesley Pike and Mark B. Meyer --Mechanisms and regulation of intestinal absorption of water-soluble vitamins: cellular and molecular aspects / Hamid M. Said and Ebba Nexo -- Water transport in the gastrointestinal tract / Jay R. Thiagarajah and A.S. Verkman -- Na+/H+ exchange in mammalian digestive tract / Pawel R. Kiela and Fayez K. Ghishan -- Intestinal antion absorption / Ravinder K. Gill ... [et al.] -- cAMP sensor epac and gastrointestinal function / Oleg G. Chepurny ... [et al.] -- Ion channels of the epithelia of the gastrointestinal tract / John Cuppoletti and Danuta H. Malinowska -- Molecular mechanisms of intestinal transport of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium / Pawel R. Kiela, James F. Collins, and Fayez K. Ghishan -- Molecular mechanisms of intestinal iron transport / James F. Collins and Gregory J. Anderson -- Sect. VI. Consequences of disregulated physiology. Trace element absorption and transport / Robert J. Cousins -- The gastrointestinal tract and control of food intake / Guillaume de Lartigue and Helen E. Raybould -- Effects of stress on intestinal mucosal functions / Johan D. Söderholm -- Enteric neurobiology of stress / Sumei Liu and Jackie D. Wood --Mechanisms of helicobacter pylori-induced gastric inflammation / Dawn A. Israel and Richard M. Peek, Jr. -- Physiology of host-pathogen interactions / Kim Hodges and Gail Hecht -- Mechanisms and consequences of intestinal inflammation / Derek M. McKay and Wallace K. MacNaughton -- Recruitment of inflammatory and immune cells in the gut: physiology and pathophysiology / D. Neil Granger, Christopher G. Kevil, and Matthew B. Grisham -- Mechanisms of GI malignancies /John P. Lynch and Anil K. Rustgi -- Pathophysiology underlying the irritable bowel syndrome / Jackie D. Wood -- Pathophysiology of diarrhea and its clinical implications / Rana F. Ammoury and Fayez K. Ghishan.
- Pocket handbook of GI pharmacotherapeutics 2009, Springer
- Portal hypertension 2005, SpringerPortal hypertension: a history / Adrian Reuben and Roberto J. Groszmann -- Anatomy and vascular biology of the cells in the portal circulation / Massimo Pinzani and Francesco Vizzutti -- Cell and molecular mechanisms of increased intrahepatic resistance and hemodynamic correlates / Don C. Rockey -- Molecular mechanisms of systemic vasodilation and hyperdynamic circulatory state of cirrhosis / Richard Moreau and Didier Lebrec -- Mechanisms of sodium retention, ascites formation, and renal dysfunction in cirrhosis / Andrés Cárdenas and Pere Ginès -- Hepatic hemodynamics in portal hypertension: compliance, hepatic arterial buffer response, hepatorenal syndrome, and liver regeneration / W. Wayne Lautt and Zhi Ming --Neovascularization, angiogenesis and vascular remodeling in portal hypertension / Manuel Morales-Ruiz and Wladimiro Jiménez -- Mechanisms of cardiopulmonary hemodynamics and dysfunction in portal hypertension / Michael B. Fallon -- Measurement of hepatic venous pressure gradient: methods, interpretation, and pitfalls / G. Pomier-Layrargues and P. Michel Huet -- Evaluation of portal hemodynamics using indicator dilution and noninvasive techniques / Juerg Reichen -- Endoscopic assessment of portal hypertension including variceal pressure measurement: methods, interpretation and pitfalls / Angel Escorsell and Jaime Bosch --Clinical features and natural history of variceal hemorrhage: implications for surveillance and screening / Juan G. Abraldes and Jaime Bosch -- Management strategies for the prophylaxis and treatment of esophageal variceal rupture: an overview / Roberto de Franchis -- Pharmacologic therapy for the management of esophageal varices: biology and utility of available agents / Norman D. Grace and Richard S. Tilson -- Endoscopic treatment for bleeding esophageal varices / John P. Cello -- Surgical therapies for management: surgical shunts and liver transplantation / J. Michael Henderson -- Transjugular intrahepatic portasystemic stent-shunt: technical considerations and clinical utility in the management of variceal hemorrhage / Dhiraj Tripathi ... [et al.] -- Clinical features and management of gastric varices, portal hypertensive gastropathy, and ectopic varices / Charmaine A. Stewart and Patrick S. Kamath -- Ascites: clinical features, diagnosis and natural history / Sakib Karim Khalid and Guadalupe Garcia-Tsao -- Management of ascites / Florence Wong -- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis and other infections in cirrhosis / Rosa Maria Morillas and Ramon Planas -- Diagnosis and management of hepatorenal syndrome / Kevin Moore -- Pregnancy and portal hypertension / Bimaljit Sandhu and Arun J. Sanyal --Causes and management of portal hypertension in the pediatric population / Frederick C. Ryckman, Maria H. Alonso and Greg Tiao -- Noncirrhotic portal hypertension and portal vein thrombosis / Shiv K. Sarin and Manav Wadhavan -- Hepatic venous outflow obstruction: Budd-Chiari syndrome and Veno-Occlusive disease / Hugo E. Vargas and Thomas D. Boyer -- Pulmonary complications associated with portal hypertension / Karen L. Swanson and Michael J. Krowka -- Health status assessment and economic analyses in cirrhosis and portal hypertension / Jayant A. Talwalkar and W. Ray Kim -- Future treatments: antifibrotic agents, nitric oxide donors, and gene therapy in the treatment of portal hypertension / Meena B. Bansal and Scott L. Friedman.
- Practical hepatic pathology 2011, ScienceDirectPractical Hepatic Pathology-a new volume in the new Pattern Recognition series-offers you a practical guide to diagnosing every challenging liver biopsy that you encounter in your daily practice. Dr. Romil Saxena presents diagnoses according to a pattern-based organization that guides you from a histological pattern of injury, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Lavish, full-color images capture key hepatic pathology patterns of injury, pathognomonic features and common variations of all major liver diseases and hepatic neoplasms, while a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance. No other single source delivers the practical, hands-on information you need to solve even the toughest diagnostic challenges in liver biopsies. Recognize the basic patterns of liver injury through an algorithmic approach and establish diagnosis by a pattern-based visual index present at the beginning of the book. Evaluate and interpret biopsy samples using superb, high-quality, full-color images that illustrate pathognomonic features and common variations. Get comprehensive information on major adult and childhood liver diseases, hepatic neoplasms and pre-neoplastic nodules including clinical features, laboratory tests, imaging findings and differential diagnosis. Understand the pathology and practice of liver transplantation with coverage of the clinical aspects of this procedure.
- Primary liver cancer 2012, Springer
- Gastrointestinal cancer: epidemioloy -- Gastrointestinal cancer: pathology and molecular pathology -- Gastrointestinal cancer: cancer genetics -- Gastrointestinal cancer: screening and surveillance -- Gastrointestinal cancer: surgical oncology -- Gastrointestional cancer management: biological aspects of radiation therapy -- Gastrointestinal cancer: medical oncology -- Gastrointestinal cancer: nutritional support -- Imaging of gastrointestinal malignancies -- Endoscopic diagnosis, staging, and management of gastrointestinal cancers -- An overview of outcomes research in gastrointestinal cancer -- Integrative oncology: complementary therapies in gastrointestinal cancer care -- Pain and symptom control -- Esophageal cancer: epidemiology, screening, and prevention -- The molecular genetics of esophageal cancer -- Esophageal cancer: pathology -- Esophageal cancer: anatomy and staging -- Esophageal cancer: clinical management -- Gastric cancer: epidemiology, screening, surveillance, and prevention -- Gastric cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Gastric cancer: pathology -- Gastric cancer: staging systems and techniques -- Gastric cancer: clinical management -- Pancreas cancer: epidemiology and risk factors -- Pancreatic cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Pancreas cancer: anatomy, staging systems, and techniques -- Pathology of pancreatic cancer -- Pancreas cancer: clinical management -- Hepatocellular carcinoma: epidemiology, screening and prevention -- Hepatocellular carcinoma: molecular biology and genetics -- Hepatocellular cancer: pathology -- Hepatocellular cancer: anatomy and staging -- Hepatocellular cancer: clinical management -- Cancer of the gallbladder and biliary tree: epidemiology -- Pathology of biliary tract cancer -- Cancers of the biliary tree: anatomy and staging -- Cancers of the biliary tree: clinical management -- Environmental and lifestyle issues in colorectal cancer -- Colorectal cancer: screening and surveillance -- Colorectal cancer: molecular biology and genetics -- Colorectal cancer: pathology -- Colorectal cancer: anatomy and staging -- Colon cancer: management of locoregional disease -- Rectal cancer: management of locoreginal disease -- Systemic therapy for metastatic colorectal cancer -- Colorectal cancer: surgery and local ablation of liver metasteses -- Anal canal cancer -- Neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract -- Lymphomas of the gastrointestinal tract -- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors -- Small bowel cancers -- Cancer of unknown primary site -- Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Probiotics in pediatric medicine 2009, Springer
- Progress in colorectal surgery 2005, Springer
- Proteases in gastrointestinal tissues 2006, Springer1. Protease-Activated Receptors in Gastrointestinal Function and Disease / Nigel W. Bunnett and Graeme S. Cottrell -- 2. Matrix Metalloproteinases in Gastric Cancer / Nikhil I. Khushalani and Nithya Ramnath -- 3. Proteases in Helicobacter pylori-Mediated Diseases / Thomas Wex, Michael Zack, and Peter Malfertheiner -- 4. Proteases in Pancreatic Disease / Avinash Sewpaul, Jeremy J. French, and Richard M. Charnley -- 5. PAR in the Pathogenesis of Pain in Pancreatic Disease / Pankaj J. Pasricha -- 6. Importance of the Local Renin-Angiotensin System in Pancreatic Disease / Po Sing Leung -- 7. Hepatitis C Viral Proteases And Inhibitors / Mingjun Huang, Avinash Phadke and Atul Agarwal -- 8. Angiotensin Converting Enzyme in the Pathophysiology of Liver Fibrosis / Yao Hong Wei -- 9. Matrix Metalloproteinases in Chronic Liver Disease and Liver Transplantation / Hein W. Verspaget, Johan P. Kuyvenhoven, Cornelis F.M. Sier, Bart van Hoek -- 10. MMPs and ADAMs in Inflammatory Bowel Disease / Alicja Wiercinska-Drapalo, Jerzy Jaroszewicz, Anna Parfieniuk, Anna Moniuszko -- 11. Chemokines and Matrix Metalloproteinases in Colorectal Cancer / Gayle G. Vaday and Stanley Zucker -- 12. Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) in Gut Inflammation / Fernando Magro -- 13. Intestinal Apical Protein Transport in Health and Disease / Stephan von Hörsten, Michael Krahn, Nadine Frerker, Anja Gemeinhardt, Dennis Schwab, Silvia Slesiona, Hassan Naim, and Marwan Alfalah.
- Proton pump inhibitors 2013, KargerDiscovery and Development of Proton Pump Inhibitors / Satoh, H. (Kyoto) -- Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacogenetics of Proton Pump Inhibitors / Furuta, T.; Sugimoto, M.; Shirai, N. (Hamamatsu) -- Proton Pump Inhibitors in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease / Bruley des Varannes, S. (Nantes) -- Proton Pump Inhibitors in Gastroprotection: Prevention and Healing of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug-, Aspirin-, and Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitor-Induced Gastroduodenal Lesions / Kyaw, M.H.; Chan, F.K.L. (Hong Kong) -- Proton Pump Inhibitors: Key Ingredients in Helicobacter pylori Eradication Treatment / Sugiyama, T. (Toyama City) -- Proton Pump Inhibitor Management in Bleeding Peptic Ulcer Disease / Sung, J. (Hong Kong) -- Proton Pump Inhibitors in Functional Dyspepsia / Miwa, H. (Nishinomiya) -- Role of Acid Suppression in Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency: A Therapeutic Principle / Waldthaler, A.; Schütte, K.; Malfertheiner, P. (Magdeburg) -- Proton Pump Inhibitors and Gastrointestinal Side Effects / Nakamura, S. (Fukuoka); Seno, H.; Chiba, T. (Kyoto) -- Administration of Proton Pump Inhibitors and Risk of Systemic Side Effects / Kinoshita, Y.; Ishihara, S. (Izumo).
- Radiologic diagnosis of gastric cancer 2006, Springer
- Radiology of the post surgical abdomen 2012, Springer
- Radiology of the stomach and duodenum 2008, Springer
- Rectal cancer 2005, Springer
- Rectal cancer 2010, Springer
- Rectal cancer treatment 2005, Springer
- Rectal prolapse 2008, Springer
- Recurrent hernia 2007, Springer
- Reoperative pelvic surgery 2009, Springer
- Adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric...
- — Glissonean pedicle transection method...
- Handbook of liver disease. 3rd ed. .....
- — Reoperative pelvic surgery .............
- SAGES manual. 2nd ed. ..................
- — Zakim and Boyer's hepatology. 6th ed. ..
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases