Books by Subject
- Best evidence for spine surgery 2012, ScienceDirectCervical disk herniation : anterior cervical diskectomy and fusion versus arthroplasty / Mir H. Ali, Frank M. Phillips -- Multilevel anterior cervical diskectomy and fusion : bone-grafting options / Sheeraz A. Qureshi, Andrew C. Hecht, Scott D. Boden -- Ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament : anterior versus posterior approach / Garrick W. Cason, Edward R. Anderson III, Harry N. Herkowitz -- Minimally invasive approaches to thoracic disk herniations / Alfred T. Ogden, Michael G. Kaiser, Richard G. Fessler -- Lumbar disk herniation with mild neurological deficit : microdiskectomy versus conservative treatment / Kelli L. Crabtree, Paul M. Arnold -- Cervical spondylosis-spinal stenosis : laminoplasty versus laminectomy and fusion / Yu-Po Lee, Niraj Patel, Steven R. Garfin -- Lumbar degenerative disk disease : fusion versus artificial disk / Michael F. Duffy, Jack E. Zigler -- Degenerative spondylolisthesis with radicular pain : decompression only versus decompression and fusion / Tuan V. Nguyen, Robert A. McGuire Jr. -- Asymptomatic intradural Schwannoma : surgery versus radiosurgery versus observation / Christopher E. Mandigo, Paul C. McCormick -- Pseudotumor : transoral versus posterior fusion / Daniel M. Sciubba ... [et al.] -- Odontoid fracture in the elderly : odontoid screws versus posterior fusion / Harvey E. Smith, Scott D. Daffner, Alexander R. Vaccaro -- C1-C2 fusion : transarticular screws versus Harms procedure / Thomas J. Kesman, Bradford L. Currier -- Multilevel cervical corpectomy : anterior-only versus circumferential instrumentation / Andrew J. Schoenfeld, Christopher M. Bono -- Cervical jumped facets and incomplete neurological deficit : closed reduction versus urgent surgery / Michael A. Finn, Paul A. Anderson -- Laminectomy across cervico thoracic junction : fusion versus non fusion / Timothy E. Link, Rahul Jandial, Volker K.H. Sonntag -- Vertebral metastases : ventral and dorsal approach versus lateral -- Extracavitary transpedicular approach / John H. Shin, Edward C. Benzel -- Degenerative scoliosis: anterior and posterior fusion versus posterior fusion / Krishna Gumidyala, Sigurd Berven -- Sagittal imbalance: multiple Smith-Petersen osteotomies versus pedicle substraction osteotomies / Jamal McClendon ... [et al.] -- -- L1-S1 fusion: extending to T12 and pelvis and when to include L5-S1 anterior grafting / Steven Mardjetko -- High-grade spondylolisthesis : reduction and fusion versus in situ fusion / Matthew B. Maserati, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Adam S. Kanter.
- Clinical trial registries 2006, Springer
- "The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions (the Handbook) provides guidance to authors for the preparation of Cochrane Intervention reviews (including Cochrane Overviews of reviews)." "The Handbook is updated regularly to reflect advances in systematic review methodology and in response to feedback from users. Please refer to the web site for the most recent version, for interim updates to the guidance and for details of previous versions of the Handbook."
- Collaborative medicine case studies 2008, Springer
- Difficult decisions in thoracic surgery 2007, Springer
- EAES guidelines for endoscopic surgery 2006, Springer
- A synthesis of the best available evidence on diagnosis, management and treatment of frequent and high-cost problems occurring in primary care, inpatient and emergency department settings. Includes the top conditions; recommends a course of action for diagnosis, disease management and drug therapy.
- ECG manual 2009, Springer
- Essential practice guidelines in primary care 2007, SpringerSeventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment Of High Blood Pressure / Benjamin J. Epstein -- Hyperlipidemia / Andrew Cohen and Neil S. Skolnik -- Management of newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation: a clinical practice guideline from the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians / Jaya Udayasankar and Doron Schneider -- Antithrombotic therapy for venous thromboembolic disease / George P.N. Samraj -- Antithrombotic therapy for atrial fibrillation, valvular heart disease, management of elevated INRs and perioperative management / Ann Peff and Doron Schneider -- Prevention of bacterial endocarditis / Margot Boigon and Doron Schneider -- Clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of asthma / Michael Gagnon and Neil S. Skolnik -- Community acquired pneumonia and health-care associated pneumonia clinical guidelines / John Russell -- Diagnosis and management of otitis media: joint guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics and American Academy of Family Physicians / Richard Neill --Appropriate antibiotic use for treatment of nonspecific upper respiratory infections, rhinosinusitis, and acute bronchitis in adults / Tina H. Degnan and Neil S. Skolnik -- Group A streptococcal pharyngitis: the Infectious Disease Society of America / Mario Napoletano -- Prevention of perinatal group B streptococcal disease / Ross Albert, Neil S. Skolnik, and Richard Neill -- Adult immunizations / Brett Fissell and Neil S. Skolnik -- Rabies prevention / Doron Schneider -- Practice guidelines for the management of infectious diarrhea / Pam Fenstemacher -- Tuberculosis testing and treatment of latent infection / Pam Fenstemacher -- Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2006 / Neil S. Skolnik -- Updated US public health service guidelines for the management of occupational exposure to HBV, HCV, and HIV and recommendations for postexposure prophylaxis / David Gary Smith -- Screening for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women / Richard Neill --Managing abnormal cervical cytology and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: 2001 consensus guidelines / Amy Clouse -- Dementia / William McCarberg -- Diagnosis and treatment of migraine headaches / Richard Neill -- Concussion guidelines in athletes / David Webner -- Restless legs syndrome / Matthew Clark -- Depression: pharmacological treatment / John E. Sutherland -- Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of the school-aged child with attention deficit hyperactive disorder / Richard Neill -- Practice guidelines for the treatment of patients with delirium / Mary Hofmann and Doron Schneider -- Panic disorder / Diane Dietzen and Doron Schneider.
- Evidence based pathology and laboratory medicine 2011, SpringerIntroduction to Evidence-Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine -- Evidence-Based Pathology: A Stable Set of Principles for a Rapidly Evolving Specialty -- What Is Best Evidence in Pathology? -- Biostatistics 101 -- Prognostication and Prediction in Anatomic Pathology: Carcinoma of the Breast as an Illustrative Model -- Principles of Classification and Diagnosis in Anatomic Pathology and the Inevitability of Problem Cases -- Evaluating Oncopathological Studies: The Need to Evaluate the Internal and External Validity of Study Results -- Power Analysis and Sample Sizes in Pathology Research -- Meta-Analysis: A Statistical Method to Integrate Information Provided by Different Studies -- Decision Analysis and Decision Support Systems in Anatomic Pathology -- Evidence-Based Approach to Evaluate Information Published in the Pathology Literature and Integrate It with Personal Experience -- Evidence-Based Cell Pathology Revisited: A Personal View -- Development of Evidence-Based Diagnostic Criteria and Prognostic/Predictive Models: Experience at Cedars Sinai Medical Cen -- Evaluation and Reduction of Diagnostic Errors in Pathology Using an Evidence-Based Approach -- Meta-Analysis 101 for Pathologists -- Evidence-Based Practices in Applied Immunohistochemistry: Dilemmas Caused by Cross-Purposes -- Evidence-Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine in the Molecular Pathology Era: Transition of Tests from the Research Bench into Practice -- The Use of Decision Analysis Tools for the Selection of Clinical Laboratory Tests: Developing Diagnostic and Forecasting Models Using Laboratory Evidence -- Implementation and Benefits of Computerized Physician Order Entry and Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Support Systems -- Evidence-Based Pathology and Tort Law: How Do They Compare?
- Evidence synthesis in healthcare 2011, Springer
- Evidence-based anticancer materia medica 2011, Springer
- Evidence-based endocrinology 2006, SpringerThe new endocrinologist: evidence-based medicine meets endocrine practice / Victor M. Montori -- A short history of evidence-based medicine / Jeanne Daly -- The philosophy of evidence-based medicine, 15 years later / Gordon H. Guyatt and Jason W. Busse -- Preparing future generations of evidence-based endocrinologists / Michael L. Green -- Finding current best evidence in clinical endocrinology / R. Brian Haynes and Cynthia J. Walker-Dilks -- Integrating evidence into clinical diagnosis / W. Scott Richardson -- Supporting evidence-based endocrine practice / Steven A. Smith and Geoffrey Gates -- Helping patients make decisions at the point of care / Annette M. O'Connor, Dawn Stacey, and France Légaré -- Incorporating evidence into health policy decisions / Eduardo Ortiz and Janelle Guirguis-Blake -- The value of observational studies in endocrinology / L. Joseph Melton III -- The value of clinical investigations in endocrinology / William L. Isley -- Systematic reviews and the Cochrane collaboration in endocrinology / Bernd Richter --Health-related quality of life of in endocrinology / Holger J. Schnemann and Elie A. Akl -- Using decision analyses in endocrinology / David Aron and Evelyn Mentari -- Clouded thinking: the misguided use of cost-effectiveness analysis and the implications for endocrine interventions / Amiram Gafni -- The value of translational research in diabetes: asking broader questions / Russell E. Glasgow, Elizabeth Bayliss, and Paul A. Estabrooks -- The patient with type 1 diabetes and hypoglycemia / Yogish C. Kudva, Teck-Kim Khoo and Peter J. Tebben -- The patient with medically complicated obesity / Kurt A. Kennel -- The patient at risk of type 2 diabetes: considering prevention / Sarah E. Capes -- The patient with type 2 diabetes and incomplete metabolic control / Sean F. Dinneen and Robert K. Semple -- The patient with diabetes using alternative medicine / Edward J. Mills and Dugald Seely -- The patient with osteoporosis / Clifford J. Rosen and Sue A. Brown -- The neuroendocrinology of medically unexplained syndromes: the example of chronic fatigue syndrome / Jason W. Busse.
- Evidence-based endocrinology. 2nd ed. 2007, OvidHypothalamic-pituitary disorders -- Thyroid disorders -- Adrenal disorders -- Metabolic bone disorders -- Reproductive disorders -- Diabetes mellitus -- Lipid disorders -- Obesity and nutrition -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia -- Carcinoid tumors -- Paraneoplastic endocrine syndromes -- Genetics.
- Evidence-based eye care 2007, OvidClinical epidemiology / Hussein Hollands and Sanjay Sharma -- Health economics / Hussein Hollands and Sanjay Sharma -- Anterior segment / Ayad A. Farjo and Qais A. Farjo -- Refractive surgery / Louis E. Probst -- Clinical trials in glaucoma / Paul E. Rafuse -- Diabetic retinopathy / Dean Eliott -- Diabetic macular edema / Dean Eliott -- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy / Dean Eliott -- Clinical trials in age-related macular degeneration / Sophie J. Bakri and Peter K. Kaiser -- Treatment of central retinal vein occlusion: lessons from clinical trials / Henry Tseng and Sharon Fekrat -- Treatment of branch retinal vein occlusion: lessons from clinical trials / Henry Tseng and Sharon Fekrat -- Retinal detachment and proliferative vitreoretinopathy / Amani A. Fawzi, Jay M. Stewart, and Michael A. Samuel -- Evidence-based medicine and the treatment of endophthalmitis / Seenu M. Hariprasad and William F. Mieler -- Retinopathy of prematurity / Anna Ells -- Amblyopia / Jonathan M. Holmes, Michael X. Repka, and Raymond T. Kraker -- Uveal melanoma: approaches to management / Ernest Rand Simpson -- Optic neuritis / Jonathan D. Trobe -- Thyroid eye disease / Louise A. Mawn -- Traumatic optic neuropathy / Louise A. Mawn.
- Evidence-based imaging in pediatrics 2010, Springer
- Evidence-based imaging. Rev. ed. 2011, Springer
- Evidence-based management of low back pain 2012, ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based medical ethics 2008, Springer
- Evidence-based neuroimaging diagnosis and treatment 2013, Springer
- Evidence-based otolaryngology 2008, Springer
- Evidence-based physical diagnosis. 3rd ed. 2012, ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based practice in medicine and health care 2005, SpringerThe ethical debate on evidence-based medicine - introduction to the volume -- Regulating health care. The development of guidelines in medical practice and health policy -- Evidence-based medicine and power shifts in health care systems -- Beyond legitimate science: the case for policy-related science -- Teaching evidence-based medicine -- Evidence-based medicine and clinical guidelines in cardiology. Promoting science, practice, or bureaucracy? -- Are particular patients disadvantaged by EBM? Focus on frail elderly patients -- Evidence-based medicine in mental health: towards better and fairer treatment? -- Current epistemological problems in evidence-based medicine -- Coordinating the norms and values of medical research, medical practice and patient worlds. The ethics of evidence-based medicine in 'boundary fields of medicine' -- Research ethics and evidence-based medicine -- Clinical evaluative research: which patients benefit, how and when? A contribution to a European discussion -- Defining a proper background for discussing evidence-based medicine -- Evidence-based medicine and equity: the exclusion of disadvantaged groups -- The role of formal outcome evaluations in health policy making: a normative perspective -- The usefulness of formal outcome evaluations in health policy making: looking for the baby in the bathwater -- Evidence-based medicine and managed care -- Recommendations from the evibased project.
- Evidence-based practices in autism: Where we started / Brian Reichow and Fred R. Volkmar -- Development, procedures, and application of the evaluative method for determining evidence-based practices in autism / Brian Reichow -- On the reliability and accuracy of the evaluative method for identifying evidence-based practices in autism / Domenic V. Cicchetti -- evidence-based treatment of behavioral excesses and deficits for individuals with autism spectrum disorders / Michael D. Powers, Mark J. Palmieri, Kristen S. D'Eramo, and Kristen M. Powers -- Evidence-based treatments in communication for children with autism spectrum disorders / Patricia A. Prelock, Rhea Paul, and Elizabeth M. Allen -- Treatments to increase social awareness and social skills / Suzannah J. Ferraioli and Sandra L. Harris -- Cognitive behavioral therapy in high-functioning autism: Review and recommendations for treatment development / Jeffrey J. Wood, Cori Fujii, and Patricia Renno -- Psychopharmacology in children with PDD: Review of current evidence / Lawrence Scahill and Susan Griebell Boorin -- Interventions that address sensory dysfunction for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Preliminary evidence for the superiority of sensory integration compared to other sensory approaches / Roseann C. Schaaf -- Dietary, complementary, and alternative therapies / Susan L. Hyman and Susan E. Levy -- The role of adaptive behavior in evidence-based practices for ASD: Translating intervention into functional success / Katherine D. Tsatsanis, Celine Saulnier, Sara S. Sparrow, and Domenic V. Cicchetti -- Practicing evidence-based practices / Ruth Blennerhassett Eren and Pamela Owen Brucker -- The implementation of evidence-based practices in public schools / Peter Doehring and Vincent Winterling -- Evidence-based practices in autism: Where we are now and where we need to go / Fred R. Volkmar, Brian Reichow, and Peter Doehring.
- Evidence-based procedural dermatology 2012, Springer
- Evidence-based school mental health services 2011, SpringerThe challenge of providing mental health services in schools -- Evidence-based tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 mental health interventions in schools -- Strengthening school-counseling interventions -- Affect education at tiers 1, 2, and 3 -- Importance of emotion regulation training for children and adolescents -- Emotion regulation training at tiers 1, 2, and 3 -- Support for the use of CBT in schools -- Preparing young and/or disabled children to benefit from CBT in school-based settings -- CBT in schools -- Sustainability, current programs, and a look to the future.
- Field guide to bedside diagnosis. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Fine arts, neurology, and neuroscience. Neuro-historical dimensions. First edition. 2013, ScienceDirectPart 1. Early artistic contributions to the neurosciences -- part 2. Neuroscientists with artistic talents and artists on the neurosciences -- part 3. Some great artists and their neurological disorders.
- Guiding neurosurgery by evidence 2006, KargerEvidence-based medicine for neurosurgeons: introduction and methodology / M.E. Linskey -- Evaluation of epidemiologic evidence for primary adult brain tumor risk factors using evidence-based medicine / J.L. Fisher ... [et al.] -- Benign adult brain tumors: an evidence-based medicine review / M. Aghi, F.G. Barker, II -- Pediatric neurosurgery / C.O. Maher, A.A. Cohen-Gadol, C. Raffel -- Cerebrovascular-endovascular / K.M. Cockroft, R.H. Rosenwasser -- Evidence-based guidelines in lumbar spine surgery / D.K. Resnick, M.C. Groff -- Spine: minimally invasive techniques / P.C. Gerszten, W.C. Welch -- An evidence-based medicine review of stereotactic radiosurgery / B.E. Pollock -- Evidenced-based guidelines for traumatic brain injuries / D.W. Marion -- Treatment of chronic pain with neurostimulation / J.K. Birknes, A. Sharan, A.R. Rezai.
- Current theories and treatment of depression -- Cognitive theory of depression -- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy -- Circular feedback model of depression -- Clinical implications and empirical evidence -- Cognitive hypnotherapy case formulation -- First aid for depression -- Cognitive behavior therapy -- Hypnotherapy -- Cognitive hypnotherapy -- Developing antidepressive pathways -- Breaking ruminative pattern -- Behavioral activation therapy -- Improving social skills -- Mindfulness and acceptance -- Relapse prevention -- Future directions.
- Knowledge translation in health care 2009, WileyChapter 1. Introduction / Sharon E. Straus, Jacqueline Tetroe and Ian D. Graham, p. 1-9 -- Chapter 2. Knowledge Creation / Sharon E. Straus, Jennifer Tetzlaff, Andrea C. Tricco, David Moher, Melissa C. Brouwers, Dawn Stacey, Annette M. O'Connor, K. Ann McKibbon and Cynthia Lokker, p. 11-55 -- Chapter 3. The Knowledge-to-Action Cycle / Sharon E. Straus, Alison Kitson, Margaret B. Harrison, Ian D. Graham, Béatrice Fervers, France Légaré, Barbara Davies, Nancy Edwards and Sumit R. Majumdar, p. 57-181 -- Chapter 4. Theories and Models of Knowledge to Action / Ian D. Graham, Jacqueline Tetroe, Alison Hutchinson, Carole A. Estabrooks, Jean-Louis Denis, Pascale Lehoux and Anne Sales, p. 183-232 -- Chapter 5. Knowledge Exchange / Michelle Gagnon, p. 233-245 -- Chapter 6. Evaluation of Knowledge to Action / Onil Bhattacharyya, Merrick Zwarenstein, Deborah J. Kenny, Evelyn Cornelissen and Craig Mitton, p. 247-266.
- Neurology 2012, Springer
- Nutrition in clinical practice. 2nd ed. 2008, OvidClinically relevant carbohydrate metabolism -- Clinically relevant fat metabolism -- Clinically relevant protein metabolism -- Overview of clinically relevant micronutrient metabolism -- Diet, weight regulation, and obesity -- Diet, diabetes mellitus, and insulin resistance -- Diet, atherosclerosis, and ischemic heart disease -- Diet and hypertension -- Diet and hemostasis -- Diet and cerebrovascular and peripheral vascular disease -- Diet and immunity -- Diet and cancer -- Diet and hematopoiesis: nutritional anemias -- Diet, bone metabolism, and osteoporosis -- Diet and respiratory diseases -- Diet and renal disease -- Diet and hepatobiliary disease -- Diet and common gastrointestinal disorders -- Diet, dyspepsia, and peptic ulcer disease -- Diet and rheumatologic disease -- Diet and neurologic disorders -- Diet and dermatoses -- Diet and wound healing -- Food allergy and intolerance -- Eating disorders -- Malnutrition and cachexia -- Diet, pregnancy, and lactation -- Diet and the menstrual cycle -- Diet and early development: pediatric nutrition -- Diet and adolescence -- Diet and senescence -- Ergogenic effects of foods and nutrients: diet and athletic performance -- Endocrine effects of diet: phytoestrogens -- Diet, sleep-wake cycles, and mood -- Diet and cognitive function -- Diet and vision -- Diet and dentition -- Hunger, appetite, taste, and satiety -- Health effects of chocolate -- Health effects of ethanol -- Health effects of coffee -- Macronutrient food substitutes -- Vegetarianism, veganism, and macrobiotic diets -- Culture, evolutionary biology, and the determinants of dietary preference -- Dietary recommendations for health promotion and disease prevention -- Models of behavior modification for diet and activity patterns and weight management -- Dietary counseling in clinical practice.
- Orthospinology procedures 2007, Ovid
- Philosophy and practice of medicine and bioethics 2011, Springer
- Radiation oncology 2008, Springer
- Studying a study and testing a test. 5th ed. 2005, OvidIntroduction and flaw-catching exercise -- Types of studies and the M.A.A.R.I.E. framework -- Method -- Assignment -- Assessment -- Results -- Interpretation -- Extrapolation -- Randomized clinical trials -- Database research: nonconcurrent cohort studies -- Meta-analysis -- Questions to ask and flaw-catching exercises -- Method -- Assignment -- Assessment -- Results -- Interpretation -- Extrapolation -- Screening -- Questions to ask and flaw-catching exercises -- Method and assignment -- Assessment -- Results -- Interpretation and extrapolation -- Life expectancy -- Questions to ask and flaw-catching exercises -- Introduction and method -- Assignment -- Assessment -- Results -- Interpretation -- Extrapolation -- Questions to ask and flaw-catching exercises -- Method -- Assignment -- Assessment -- Results -- Interpretation -- Extrapolation and questions to ask -- Basic principles -- Univariable analysis -- Bivariable analysis -- Multivariable analysis -- Selecting a statistic flowcharts.
- Symptom to diagnosis. 2nd ed. 2010, AccessMedicineThe diagnostic process -- Screening & health maintenance -- Abdominal pain -- Acid-base abnormalities -- AIDS/HIV infection -- Anemia -- Back pain -- Chest pain -- Cough, fever, and respiratory infections -- Delirium and dementia -- Diabetes -- Diarrhea, Acute -- Dizziness -- Dyspnea -- Edema -- Fatigue -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Headache -- Hypercalcemia -- Hypertension -- Hyponatremia and hypernatremia -- Jaundice and abnormal liver enzymes -- Joint pain -- Rashes -- Renal failure, acute -- Syncope -- Weight loss, involuntary -- Wheezing and stridor.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
1st ed. [print] 2013
Author: Ofri, Danielle