Books by Subject
- 2014 Lippincott's nursing drug guide ...
- — Protein kinase C in cancer signaling ...
- Protein tyrosine kinases ...............
- — Vetiveria ..............................
- 2014 Lippincott's nursing drug guide 2014, Ovid
- A to Z drug facts Ovid
- Adrenomedullin in cardiovascular disease 2005, Springer
- Advances in the design of antifungal clinical trials Lane Catalog record
- Adverse drug reactions 2010, SpringerPt. 1. Target organ toxicity. -- Drug-induced liver injury / Michael Holt, Cynthia Ju.-- Drug herpersensitivity reactions involving skin / Oliver Hausmann, Benno Schnyder, Werner J. Pichler.-- Adverse drug reactions affecting blood cells / Richard H. Aster.-- Molecular mechanisms of adverse drug reactions in cardiac tissue / Reza Tabrizchi.-- Mechanisms of drug-induced nephrotoxicity / Thomas D. Nolin, Jonathan Himmelfarb.-- Receptor- and reactive intermediate-mediated mechanisms of teratogenesis / Peter G. Wells, Crystal J.J. Lee, Gordon P. McCallum, Julia Perstin, Patricia A. Harper.-- Pt. II. Mediators/Biochemical pathways.-- Role of reactive metabolites in drug-induced hepatotoxicity / A.M. Srivastava, J. L. Maggs, D. J. Antoine, D. P. Williams, D. A. Smith, B. K. Park.-- Role of cytokines in the mechanism of adverse drug reactions / Mary Jane Masson, Lindsay A. Collins, Lance R. Poh.-- Keap1-Nrf2 cellular defense pathway: mechanisms of regulation and role in protection against drug-induced toxicity / Ian M. Copple, Christopher E. Goldring, Neil R. Kitteringham, B. Kevin Park.-- Signal transduction pathways involved in drug-induced liver injury / Derick Han, Mie Shinohara, Maria D. Ybanez, Behnam Saberi, Neil Kaplowitz.-- Mictrochondrial involvement in drug-induced liver injury / Dominique Pessayre, Abdellah Mansouri, Alain Berson, Bernard Fromenty.-- Pt. III. Examples/Models.-- Mechanisms of acetaminophen-induced liver necrosis / Jack A. Hinson, Dean W. Roberts, Laura P. James.-- Drug-induced liver injury in humans: the case of Ximelagtran / M. Keisu, T.B. Andersson.-- Troglitazone / Tsuyoshi Yokoi.-- Neviropine hypersensitivity / M. Popovic, J.M. Shenton, J. Chen, A. Baban, T. Tharmanathan, B. Mannargudi, D. Abdulla, J.P. Uetrecht.-- Mechanisms of adverse drug reactions to biologics / Janet B. Clarke.-- Pt. IV. Risk factors/Screening drug candidates.-- Pharmacogenetics of idiosyncratic adverse drug reactions / Munir Pirmohamed.-- Danger hypothesis applied to idiosyncratic drug reactions / Jinze Li, Jack P. Uetrecht.-- Approaches for minimizing metabolic activation of new drug candidates in drug discovery / Sanjeev Kumar, Kaushik Mitra, Kelem Kassahun, Thomas A. Baillie.
- Aloes 2004, CRCnetBASEAloe vera in thermal and frostbite injuries / Michael K. Obeng J., Gary D. Motykie, Robert L. McCauley and P. Heggers -- Plant saccharides and the prevention of sun-induced skin cancer / Faith M. Strickland and Ronald P. Pelley -- Aloes and the immune system / Ian R. Tizard and Lalitha Ramamoorthy -- Bioactivity of A. arborescens preparations / Akira Yagi -- Aloe biology: the chromosomes of aloe : variation on a theme / Peter Brandham -- Aloe leaf anatomy / David F. Cutler -- Pests of aloes / Monique S.J. Simmonds.The Plants : aloes in habitat / Leonard E. Newton -- Taxonomy of Aloaceae / Gideon F. Smith and Elsie M.A. Steyn -- Aloe constituents : aloe chemistry / Tom Reynolds -- Aloe polysaccharides / Yawei Ni, Kenneth M.Yates and Ian R. Tizard -- Aloe lectins and their activities / Hiroshi Kuzuya, Kan Shimpo and Hidehiko Beppu -- Analytical methodology : the gel analysis of aloe pulp and its derivatives / Yawei Ni and Ian R. Tizard -- Analytical methodology : the exudate / Tom Reynolds -- Industrial processing and quality control of A. barbadensis / Ronald P. Pelley, Todd A. Waller and Faith M. Strickland -- Therapeutic activity of aloes: healing powers of aloes / Nicola Mascolo, Angelo A. Izzo, Francesca Borrelli, Giulia di Carlo, Lidia Sautebin and Francesco Capasso -- Aloe vera in wound healing / Gary D. Motykie and John P. Heggers.
- Analgesia 2007, SpringerPart I. Introduction --Peripheral and central mechanism of pain generation /H.G. Schaible --Part II.Drugs in clinical use --Opioids /C. Zöllner, C. Stein --Antipyretic analgesics: nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs, selective COX-2 inhibitors, paracetamol and pyrazolionones /B. Hinz, K. Brune --Local anesthetics /R. Yanagidate, G.R. Strichartz --Serotonin receptor ligands: treatments of acute migraine and cluster headache /P.J. Goadsby --Anti-convulsants and anti-depressants /A.H. Dickenson, J. Ghandehari --Part III.Compounds in preclinical development --Neuropeptide and kinin antagonists /R. G. Hill, K.R. Oliver --Glutamate receptor ligands /V. Neugebauer --Adrenergic and cholinergic compounds /R. D. Sanders, M. Maze --Cannabinoids and pain /I.J. Lever, A.S.C. Rice --Part IV.Future targets in analgesia research --Adenosine and ATP receptors /J. Sawynok --Ion channels in analgesia research /J.N. Wood --Protein kinases as potential targets for the treatment of pathological pain /R. R. Ji, Y. Kawasaki, Z. Y. Zhuang, Y.R. Wen, Y.Q. Zhang --Part V.Pain Management beyond pharmacotherapy --Placebo and endogenous mechanisms of analgesia /F. Bededetti --Limitations of pharmacotherapy: behavioral approaches to chronic pain /H. Flor, M. Diers --Subject index.
- Antibiotic policies 2007, Springer
- Antibiotics 2010, Springer
- Anticancer drug development 2002, ScienceDirectA brief history of cancer chemotherapy -- Novel targets in the cell cycle and cell cycle checkpoints -- Growth factor and signal transduction targets for cancer therapy -- Cell death pathways as targets for anticancer drugs -- Drug resistance pathways as targets -- Role of matrix metalloproteinases and plasminogen activators in cancer invasion and metastasis: therapeutic strategies -- Tumor vasculature as a target -- Gene-directed enzyme prodrug therapy -- Tumor antigens as targets for anticancer drug development -- Structure-based drug design and its contributions to cancer chemotherapy -- The contribution of synthetic organic chemistry to anticancer drug development -- Biosynthetic products for anticancer drug design and treatment: the bryostatins -- DNA-encoded peptide libraries and drug discovery -- Mechanism-based high-throughput screening for novel anticancer drug discovery -- Tumor cell cultures in drug development -- Screening using animal systems -- Relevance of preclinical pharmacology and toxicology to Phase I trial extrapolation techniques: relevance of animal toxicity -- Clinical trial design: incorporation of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and pharmacogenetic principle -- Tumor imaging applications in the testing of new drugs -- Mechanistic approaches to Phase I clinical trials.
- Antifungal agents 2005, Springer ProtocolsSusceptibility testing methods of antifungal agents / Erika J. Ernst -- Deoxyribonucleic acid fingerprinting methods for Candida species / Shawn R. Lockhart ... [et al.] -- CARE-2 fingerprinting of Candida albicans isolates / Joachim Morschhäuser, Peter Staib, and Gerwald Köhler -- Targeted gene deletion in Candida albicans wild-type strains by MPAR flipping / Joachim Morschhäuser, Peter Staib, and Gerwald Köhler -- Application of Deoxyribonucleic acid microarray analysis to the study of azole antifungal resistance in Candida albicans / Katherine S. Barker and P. David Rogers -- Application of proteomic analysis to the study of azole antifungal resistance in Candida albicans / Massoumeh Z. Hooshdaran, George M. Hilliard, and P. David Rogers -- Techniques for antifungal susceptibility testing of Candida albicans biofilms / Gordon Ramage and Josʹe Luis Lʹopez-Ribot -- Natural products and antifungal drug discovery / Melissa R. Jacob and Larry A. Walker -- Use of an animal model of disseminated candidiasis in the evaluation of antifungal therapy / David Andes -- Murine model of invasive aspergillosis / Russell E. Lewis and Nathan P. Wiederhold -- Antifungal combinations / Roxana G. Vitale, Javier Afeltra, and Eric Dannaoui -- Post-antifungal effect methods / Roxana G. Vitale -- Evaluation of immunotherapy in invasive candidiasis: antifungal activity and cytokine expression assays / Maria Simitsopoulou and Emmanuel Roilides -- Interaction of histoplasma capsulatum with human macrophages, dendritic cells, and neutrophils / Simon L. Newman -- Immunology of infection caused by cryptococcus neoformans / Floyd L. Wormley, Jr. and John R. Perfect.
- Antimicrobial chemotherapy. 6th ed. / 2012, Ovid
- Antiplatelet and anticoagulation therapy 2013, Springer
- Antiretroviral resistance in clinical practice 2006, NCBI Bookshelf
- Antisense therapeutics. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer ProtocolsAntisense therapeutics: a promise waiting to be fulfilled / M. Ian Phillips -- Antisense inhibition: oligonucleotides, ribozymes and siRNAs / Y. Clare Zhang ... [et al.] -- Local application of antisense for prevention of restenosis / Patrick L. Iversen ... [et al.] -- Antisense therapeutics for hypertension: targeting the renin-angiotensin system / M. Ian Phillips and Birgitta Kimura -- Antisense strategies for the treatment of heart failure / Sian E. Harding, Federica del Monte, and Roger J. Hajjar -- Clinical studies of antisense oligonucleotides for cancer therapy / Rosanne M. Orr and F. Andrew Dorr -- Antisense therapy in clinical oncology: preclinical and clinical experiences / Ingo Tamm -- Radionucleide-peptide nucleic acid diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer / Eric Wickstrom ... [et al.] -- Suppression of pancreatic and colon cancer cells by antisense K-ras RNA expression vectors / Kazunori Aoki, Shumpei Ohnami, and Teruhiko Yoshida -- Induction of tumor cell apoptosis and chemosensitization by antisense strategies / Manuel Rieber and Mary Strasberg-Rieber -- Utility of an anti-oncogene ribozymes and antisense oligonucletoides in reversing drug resistance / Tadao Funato -- Transport of antisense across the blood-brain barrier / Laura B. Jaeger and William A. Banks -- Transdermal delivery of antisense oligonucletoides / Rhonda M. Brand and Patrick L. Iversen -- Antisense strategies for redirection of drug metabolism: using paclitaxel as a model / Vikram Arora -- Antisense oligonucletoide treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases / Bruce R. Yacyshyn -- Optimizing electroporation conditions for the intracellular delivery of morpholino antisense oligonucleotides directed against the hepatitis C virus internal ribosome entry site / Ronald Jubin.
- Antiviral nucleosides 2003, ScienceDirect
- Anxiety and anxiolytic drugs 2005, Springer
- Aromatase inhibitors 2006, Springer
- Bacterial resistance to antimicrobials 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Bacterial resistance to antimicrobials. 2nd ed. 2008, CRCnetBASEMicrobial drug resistance: a historical perspective / William C. Summers -- Ecology of antibiotic resistance genes / Abigail A. Salyers, Nadja Shoemaker, and David Schlesinger -- Global response systems that confer resistance / Paul F. Miller and Philip N. Rather -- Multidrug efflux pumps: structure, mechanism, and inhibition / Olga Lomovskaya ... [et al.] -- Mechanisms of aminoglycoside antibiotic resistance / Gerard D. Wright -- Resistance to [beta]-lactam antibiotics mediated by [beta]-lactamases : structure, mechanism, and evolution / Jooyoung Cha, Lakshmi P. Kotra, and Shahriar Mobashery -- Target modification as a mechanism of antimicrobial resistance / David C. Hooper -- Antibiotic permeability / Harry Taber -- Genetic methods for detecting bacterial resistance genes / Ad C. Fluit --Evolution and epidemiology of antibiotic-resistant pneumococci / Christopher Gerard Dowson and Krzysztof Trzcinski -- Antimicrobial resistance in the enterococcus / George M. Eliopoulos -- Methicillin resistance in staphylococcus aureus / Keeta S. Gilmore, Michael S. Gilmore, and Daniel F. Sahm -- Mechanism of drug resistance in mycobacterium tuberculosis / Alex S. Pym and Stewart T. Cole -- Antibiotic resistance in enterobacteria / Nafsika H. Georgopapadakou -- Resistance as a worldwide problem / Paul Shears -- Public health responses to antimicrobial resistance in outpatient and inpatient settings / Cindy R. Friedman and Arjun Srinivasan -- Antibacterial drug discovery in the 21st century / Steven J. Projan.
- Bioactive natural products. 2nd ed. 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Bioinformatics in cancer and cancer therapy 2009, SpringerThe emergence of bioinformatics : historical perspective, quick overview and future trends / Christos A. Ouzounis -- The statistical design and interpretation of microarray experiments / Kevin K. Dobbin and Richard M. Simon -- Whole-genome analysis of cancer / Steven A. Enkemann ... [et al.] -- Bioinformatics approaches to the analysis of the transcriptome of animal models of cancer / Mark J. Hoenerhoff ... [et al.] -- Significance of aberrant expression of miRNAs in cancer cells / George A. Calin ... [et al.] -- Proteomic methods in cancer research / Scot Weinberger and Egisto Boschetti -- Comprehensive genomic profiling for biomarker discovery for cancer detection, diagnostics and prognostics / Xiaofeng Zhou ... [et al.] -- Gene expression profiling of the leukemias : oncogenesis, drug responsiveness, and prediction of clinical outcome / Lars Bullinger, Hartmut Dohner, and Jonathon R. Pollack -- Personalized medicine in the clinical management of colorectal cancer / Anthony El-Khoueiry and Heinz Josef Lenz -- PIK3CA gene alterations in human cancers / Sérgia Velho, Carla Oliveira, and Raquel Seruca.
- Bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis of the jaw 2012, Springer
- Bortezomib in the treatment of multiple myeloma 2011, Springer
- Botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine 2007, Springer
- Botulinum toxin in painful diseases 2003, Karger
- Camptothecins in cancer therapy 2005, SpringerMechanism of action of topoisomerase I poisons / Leroy F. Liu and Shyamal D. Desai -- Crystallographic insight into the mechanism of drug-induced topoisomerase I DNA damage / Alex B. Burgin, Jr., Bart L. Staker, and Lance Stewart -- Inhibitors of topoisomerase I function / Sidney M. Hecht -- Cytotoxic mechanisms of the topoisomerase I inhibitors / Yves Pommier ... [et al.] -- Biochemical and genetic analyses of DNA topoisomerase I-mediated DNA damage / Robert C.A.M. Van Waardenburg and Mary-Ann Bjornsti -- Preclinical models for evaluating topoisomerase-I targeted drugs / Aarti S. Juvekar ... [et al.] -- Mechanisms of resistance to camptothecins / Zeshaan A. Rasheed and Eric H. Rubin -- Recent advances in camptothecin drug design and delivery strategies / Thomas G. Burke ... [et al.] -- Clinical experience with 9-aminocamptothecin: lessons for new drug development / Chris H. Takimoto -- Clinical studies of rubitecan (9-nitro 20(s) camptothecin) / Hilary Hewes, Judith A. Smith, and Claire Verschraegen -- Irinotecan: current clinical status and pharmacological aspects / Laurent P. Rivory -- Clinical experience with topotecan / Aimee K. Bence and Val R. Adams -- The clinical development of lurtotecan: experience with water-soluble and liposomal forms / Keith T. Flaherty ... [et al.] -- Preclinical and clinical development of dx-8951f (exatecan mesylate): a hexacyclic camptothecin analog / Eric K. Rowinsky -- Camptothecins in the treatment of primary brain tumors / Clinton F. Stewart, Markos Leggas, and Henry S. Friedman -- Camptothecins in the treatment of lung cancer / Pankaj Kumar ... [et al.] -- Use of camptothecins in the treatment of leukemia and related disorders / Bejamin M.F. Mow and Scott H. Kaufmann.
- Cancer chemotherapy and biotherapy. 5th ed. 2011, OvidClinical strategies for cancer treatment: the role of drugs -- Target identification and drug discovery -- Clinical drug development and marketing approval -- Principles of pharmacokinetics -- Delivering anticancer drugs to brain tumors -- Pharmacogenetics -- Physical barriers to drug delivery -- Antifolates -- 5-fluoropyrimidines -- Cytidine analogues -- Purine antimetabolites -- Hydroxyurea -- Antimitotic drugs -- Alkylating agents -- Platinum analogues -- Bleomycin and other antitumor antibiotics -- Topoisomerase I-targeting drugs -- Topoisomerase II inhibitors: anthracyclines -- Topoisomerase II inhibitors: the epipodophyllotoxins -- Asparaginase -- Proteasome inhibitors -- Histone deacetylase inhibitors in oncology -- Differentiating agents -- Arsenic trioxide -- Antibodies -- Inhibitors of tumor angiogenesis -- Epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors -- HER2 inhibitors -- Molecular targeted drugs -- Signaling inhibitors: IGFR, PI3K pathway, embryonic signaling inhibitors, and mitotic kinase inhibitors -- Cytokine therapy for cancer -- Cancer vaccines -- Adoptive cellular therapies -- Thalidomide and its analogs in the treatment of hematologic malignancies, including multiple myeloma, and solid tumors -- Hormonal therapy of breast cancer -- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer -- Drug therapy of pain in cancer patients -- Hematopoietic growth factors -- Antinausea medications -- Bisphosphonates and other bone-targeted therapies -- Intravenous access and catheter management -- Late effects of cancer chemotherapy -- Infertility after cancer chemotherapy.
- Cancer drug resistance 2006, Springer
- Cardiac drug therapy. 7th ed. 2007, Springer
- Cardiac safety of noncardiac drugs 2005, Springer
- Challenges for the FDA 2007, NAP
- Chemotherapy in psychiatry. 3rd ed. 2013, Springer
- Chemotherapy source book. 4th ed. 2008, OvidScientific basis of cancer chemotherapy -- Norton-simon hypothesis -- Drug resistance -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Clinical trials -- Hematopoietic growth factors -- Biologic response modifiers: principles of biotherapy -- Intraventricular and intrathecal therapy -- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy -- Continuous intravenous infusion chemotherapy -- Intraarterial chemotherapy -- Isolated regional therapy -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Oral toxicity -- Dermatologic toxicity -- Extravasation -- Hypersensitivity reactions -- Ocular side effects of chemotherapy -- Cardiotoxicity of cancer therapy -- Pulmonary toxicity of antineoplastic therapy -- Gastrointestinal complications of chemotherapy -- Hepatotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Renal and electrolyte abnormalities due to chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy -- Vascular toxicity of antineoplastic agents -- Second malignancies after chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy in pregnancy -- Gonadal complications and teratogenicity of cancer therapy -- Central venous access for chemotherapy -- Systemic therapy for advanced melanoma -- General issues in brain tumor chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy of head and neck cancer -- Chemotherapy of lung cancer -- Breast cancer -- Gastrointestinal cancer -- Endocrine tumors -- Chemotherapy of genitourinary cancers -- Chemotherapy of gynecologic cancers -- Chemotherapy of carcinoma of unknown primary site -- Chemotherapy of bone and soft tissue sarcomas -- Chemotherapy for pediatric solid tumors -- Chemotherapy of hodgkin's lymphoma -- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma -- Acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia -- Chemotherapy of the myelodysplastic syndromes -- Management of myeloproliferative disorders and chronic myeloid leukemia -- Chemotherapy of multiple myeloma and other plasma cell disorders.
- Chemotherapy-induced neuropathic pain 2013, CRCnetBASE"Written for Pain Management Practitioners, Oncologists, Oncology Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Pharmacologists, and Primary Care Practitioners, as well as students in these fields, this reference provides insight into chemotherapy-induced neuropathic pain cancer survivors suffer. It reviews the basic and clinical research into the normal physiology of pain transmission pathways, neuropathic pain pathology, the chemotherapeutic drug mechanisms of action and adverse effects, chemotherapy-induced neuropathy, and drug discovery efforts for treatment. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, this reference covers both basic science and clinical research, providing a unique insight into drug discovery efforts"--Provided by publisher.
- Cleveland Clinic manual of headache therapy 2011, Springer
- Clinical drug trials and tribulations. 2nd ed., rev. and expanded. 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Clinical use of anti-infective agents 2012, Springer
- Clinician's guide to antiepileptic drug use 2006, OvidCarbamazepine -- Felbamate -- Gabapentin -- Lamotrigine -- Levetiracetam -- Oxcarbazepine -- Phenobarbital, primidone -- Phenytoin -- Pregabalin -- Tiagabine -- Topiramate -- Valproic -- Zonisamide.
- Color atlas of pharmacology. 4th ed. 2011, Thieme Book
- Colorectal cancer 2007, SpringerMolecular biology of colon cancer / William M. Grady -- Chemoprevention of colorectal cancer / Yu-Ning Wong ...[et al.] -- Colorectal cancer screening and surveillance / Arnold J. Markowitz -- Cytotoxic chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer / M. Wasif Saif, Richard Kim, and Edward Chu -- Integration of antiangiogenic strategies in colorectal cancer treatment / John M. Strother and Charles D. Blanke -- The role of EGFR inhibition in colorectal cancer / Nabeel Shalan and Paulo M. Hoff -- Second-line strategies in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer / Anthony B. El-Khoueiry and Heinz-Josef Lenz -- Adjuvant chemotherapy for colon cancer / Bert H. O'Neil ... [et al.] -- Management of locally advanced rectal cancer / Yu Jo Chua and David Cunningham -- Rationale for adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the resection of liver metastases / Axel Grothey and Steven A. Alberts -- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation in the management of patients with colorectal cancer / Karen Brown -- Colorectal cancer imaging / Sean D. Curran and Laurence H. Schwartz -- Nursing issues in colorectal cancer chemotherapy / Ellen Hollywood and Deborah Semple -- Pain management in the colorectal cancer patient / Vivek Tim Malhotra -- Novel agents and new paradigms for colorectal cancer / Chris Takimoto and Russell Kruzelock.
- Combination cancer therapy 2005, SpringerTargeting of the EGFR as a modulator of cancer chemotherapy / Jose Baselga -- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitors in combination chemotherapy / Manish A. Shah and Gary K. Schwartz -- Development of protein kinase C and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors as potentiators of cytotoxic drug action in leukemia / Steven Grant -- Carboxyamidotriazole, an inhibitor of nonvoltage operated calcium entry : single agent and combination therapy for ovarian carcinoma / Chad M. Michener and Elise C. Kohn -- Targeted alpha particle therapy : a rational approach to drug development in hematologic diseases and solid tumors / John M. Burke, David A. Scheinberg, and Joseph G. Jurcic -- Pharmacologic modulation of fluoropyrimidines : building upon the lessons of the past / Owen A. O'Connor -- Development of inhibitors of HER2 with taxanes : new directions in breast cancer therapy / Shanu Modi, Monica N. Fornier, and Andrew D. Seidman -- Targeting nf-b to increase the activity of cisplatin in solid tumors / Don S. Dizon ... [et al.] -- Combinations of chemotherapy and G3139, an antisense BCL-2 oligonucleotide / Luba Benimetskaya, Sridhar Nami, and C. A. Stein -- Use of animal models to evaluate signal transduction inhibitors as modulators of cytotoxic therapy / Beverly A. Teicher.
- Complement therapeutics 2013, Springer
- Comprehensive medicinal chemistry II 2007, ScienceDirectv. 1. Global perspective / volume editor, Peter D. Kennewell -- v. 2. Strategy and drug research / volume editor, Walter H. Moos -- v. 3. Drug discovery technologies / volume editor, Hugo Kubinyi -- v. 4. Computer-assisted drug design / volume editor, Jonathan S. Mason -- v. 5. ADME-Tox approaches / volume editors, Bernard Testa and Han van de Waterbeemd -- v. 6. Therapeutics areas I: central nervous system, pain, metabolic syndrome, urology, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular / volume editor, Michael Williams -- v. 7. Therapeutic areas II: cancer, infectious diseases, inflammation & immunology and dermatology / volume editors, Jacob J. Plattner & Manoj C. Desai -- v. 8. Case histories and cumulative subject index / volume editors, John B. Taylor & David J. Triggle.
- Controlled pulmonary drug delivery 2011, Springer
- Daschner guide to in-hospital antibiotic therapy. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Deoxynucleoside analogs in cancer therapy 2006, Springer
- Dermatokinetics of therapeutic agents 2011, CRCnetBASE"Novel drug delivery technologies strive to bypass challenging biological layers to elicit desired pharmacological activity. The skin, one of our key defensive barriers, is imperfect, and may allow certain topically applied substances or toxins to pass. The dermatokinetics of a drug determines the efficacy of treatment of skin disorders. Presenting the first comprehensive reference on this important area of research, Dermatokinetics of Therapeutic Agents includes a general overview of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of dermatokinetics and addresses the impact of nature of a drug delivery system on the dermatokinetics of drugs. Chapters and illustrations cover the introductory aspects significance, methods, and models used in dermatokinetic studies of therapeutic agents.Topics include: Theoretical Models for Dermatokinetics of Therapeutic Agents; Drug Delivery Approaches to Modulate Dermatokinetics of Drugs; Conventional Methods of Cutaneous Drug Sampling; Cutaneous Microdialysis; Sampling Substrates by Skin Permeabilization; Spectroscopic Techniques in Dermatokinetics Studies; Regulatory Perspective of Dermatokinetic Studies"--Provided by publisher.
- Dermatological and transdermal formulations 2002, CRCnetBASE
- DNA repair in cancer therapy. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectIntroduction and overview of current targets: bench to clinic / Mark R. Kelley -- 2. MGMT a critical DNA repair gene target for chemotherapy resistance / Stanton L. Gerson and Lili Liu -- 3. Blockade of base excision repair: inhibition of small lesions results in big consequences to cancer cells / Melissa Fishel and Carlo Vascotto -- 4. PARP inhibitors -- scientific rationale and clinical development for cancer / Ruth Plummer, Nicola J. Curtin and Yvette Drew -- 5. Inhibiting selective DNA polymerases for therapeutic intervention / Anthony J. Berdis -- 6. Targeting the nucleotide excision repair pathway for therapeutic applications / John Turchi and Stephan M. Patrick -- 7. Homologous recombination and ATM/ATR targets / Henning Willers, Lee Zou and Heike N. Pfaffle -- 8. DNA double strand break repair by nonhomologous end joining and its clinical relevance / Michael Weinfeld and Susan Lees-Miller -- 9. Defective MMR-c-Abl-p73-GADD45alpha expression in cancer chemoresistance / David Boothman and Long Shan Li -- 10. DNA repair signaling targets / Susan Ashwell -- 11. Redox regulation of DNA repair and therapeutic / Millie M. Georgiadis -- 12. Personalized cancer medicine: DNA repair alterations is a promising predictive marker in cancer / Srinivasan Madhusudan -- 13. The role of DNA damage and repair in neurotoxicity caused by cancer therapies / Michael R. Vasko -- 14. Future directions with DNA repair inhibitors / Mark R. Kelley.
- Drug delivery systems. 3rd ed. 2011, CRCnetBASE"Drug delivery technologies represent a vast and vital area of research and development in pharmaceutics. The demand for innovative drug delivery systems continues to grow, and this growth drives a variety of new developments. Building on the foundation provided by the second edition, Drug Delivery Systems, Third Edition covers the latest in research, development, and regulations in industry and academia.The third edition of this popular book provides a comprehensive review of the latest research and development on drug delivery systems (including liposomal, transmucosal, transdermal, oral, polymeric, and monoclonal antibody directed delivery); it also contains a new chapter on nanoscience and technology for drug delivery along with cutting-edge business intelligence and strategies. These topics are spread into five sections: Site-specific drug delivery Polymers and implantable drug delivery systems Oral drug delivery Transdermal, transmucosal, ocular, and miscellaneous drug delivery systems Regulatory considerations and global outlook Written in a straightforward, clear, and concise manner, the authors provide a global perspective on current and future advances and market opportunities. The book answers the need for comprehensive information in a single resource for anyone venturing into this area of drug development and who desires an overview of the field, with extensive guidance on where to gain more information. Each chapter provides a table of marketed and investigational products, with numerous practical examples; the book also provides readers with a multitude of possible drug delivery systems that can be used to improve therapeutics, along with global and regulatory perspectives"--Provided by publisher.
- Drug interactions in infectious diseases. 3rd ed. 2011, SpringerIntroduction to Drug-Drug Interactions -- Mechanisms of Drug Interactions I: Absorption, Metabolism, and Excretion -- Mechanisms of Drug Interactions II: Transport Proteins -- Drug-Food Interactions -- Interactions Between Herbs and Antiinfective Medications -- Drug-Cytokine Interactions -- Beta-Lactam Antibiotics -- Macrolides, Azalides, and Ketolides -- Quinolones -- Glycopeptides, Lipopeptides, and Lipoglycopeptides -- Miscellaneous Antibiotics -- Drugs for Tuberculosis -- Drug Interactions with Antiretrovirals for HIV Infection -- Non-HIV Antiviral Agents -- Antifungal Agents -- Antimalarial Agents -- Antiprotozoal and Anthelmintic Agents -- Drug Interaction Considerations Throughout Drug Development -- Probe Cocktail Studies -- Design and Data Analysis in Drug Interaction Studies.
- Drug therapy for the elderly 2013, Springer
- Drugs affecting growth of tumours 2006, Springer
- Drugs for HER2-positive breast cancer 2011, Springer
- Drugs for relapse prevention of alcoholism 2005, Springer
- Drugs in ophthalmology 2006, Springer
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation. 9th ed. 2011, Ovid
- Entry inhibitors in HIV therapy 2007, Springer
- Genomic experimental approaches in oncology -- Pharmacogenomics of toxicity and response of chemotherapy -- Pharmacogenomics in clinical drug development in oncology.
- Handbook of cancer chemotherapy. 7th ed. 2007, OvidBiologic and pharmacologic basis of cancer chemotherapy and biotherapy / Roland T. Skeel and Samir N. Khleif -- Systemic assessment of the patient with cancer and long-term consequences of treatment / Roland T. Skeel -- Selection of treatment for the patient with cancer / Roland T. Skeel -- Antineoplastic drugs and biologic response modifiers : classification, use, and toxicity of clinically useful agents / Roland T. Skeel -- High-dose chemotherapy and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in hematologic malignancies / Roberto Rodriguez and Chatchada Karanes -- Carcinomas of the head and neck / Harlan A. Pinto -- Carcinoma of the lung / Sophie Sun and Joan H. Schiller -- Carcinomas of the gastrointestinal tract / Al B. Benson, III -- Carcinomas of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts / Rekha T. Chaudhary -- Carcinoma of the breast / Iman Mohamed -- Gynecologic cancer / Stephen Andrews -- Urologic and male genital cancers / Joseph S. Chan, Scott B. Saxman, and Craig R. Nichols -- Kidney cancer / Walter D. Y. Quan, Jr. and Mikhail Vinogradov -- Thyroid and adrenal carcinomas / Haitham S. Abu-Lebdeh and Samir N. Khleif -- Melanomas and other skin malignancies / Karen S. Milligan and Walter D. Y. Quan, Jr. -- Primary and metastatic brain tumors / April F. Eichler and Tracy T. Batchelor -- Soft tissue sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin --Bone sarcomas / Robert S. Benjamin -- Acute leukemias / Olga Frankfurt and Martin S. Tallman -- Chronic leukemias / Peter White and Paul R. Walker -- Myeloproliferative diseases and myelodysplastic syndromes / Peter White and Paul R. Walker -- Hodgkin's lymphoma / Richard S. Stein and David S. Morgan -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma / Richard S. Stein and John P. Greer -- Multiple myeloma, other plasma cell disorders , and primary amyloidosis / Rachid Baz and Mohamad A. Hussein -- Metastatic cancer of unknown origin / James M. Leonardo -- Human immunodeficiency virus / Mary E. Cianfrocca -- Side effects of cancer chemotherapy / Janelle M. Tipton -- Infections : etiology, treatment, and prevention / Joan M. Duggan -- Transfusion therapy, bleeding, and clotting / Mary R. Smith and NurJehan Quraishy -- Oncology emergencies and critical care issues, anaphylaxis, spinal cord compression, cerebral edema, superior vena cava syndrome, hypercalcemia, tumor lysis syndrome, and respiratory failure / Roland T. Skeel -- Malignant pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial effusions and meningeal infiltrates / Rekha T. Chaudhary -- Cancer pain / Michael J. Fisch and Charles S. Cleeland -- Emotional and psychiatric problems in patients with cancer / Kathleen S. N. Franco-Bronson and Kristi S. Williams.
- Acute resuscitation -- Anesthesia -- Cardiovascular therapies -- Pulmonary therapies -- Renal, electrolyte, and acid base disturbances -- Endocrine therapies -- Gastroenterology, liver, and nutrition therapies -- Hematologic therapies -- Neurologic and psychiatric therapeutics -- Infectious diseases -- Allergy -- Poisonings -- Drug monitoring.
- High-Risk IV medications in special patient populations 2011, SpringerThrombolytics/Anticoagulants -- Vasopressors and Inotropes -- Sedatives -- Analgesics and Neuromuscular Blocking Agents -- Hypertonic Saline, Electrolytes, and Insulin -- Anti-Infectives -- Antiarrhythmics -- Antihypertensives and Prostanoids.
- Histone deacetylases 2011, SpringerK-acetylation and its enzymes: overview and new developments / Juliette Adjo Aka, Go-Woon Kim, Xiang-Jiao Yang.-- Biology of HDAC in cancer: the nuclear and epigenetic components / Astrid Hagelkruys, Anna Sawicka, Magdalena Rennmayer, Christian Seiser.-- Deacetylation of nonhistone proteins by HDACs and the implications in cancer / Lirong Peng, Edward Seto.-- Biology and therapeutic implications of HDACs in the heart / Timothy A. McKinsey.-- HDACs in skeletal muscle remodeling and neuromuscular disease / Bryan J. Simmons, Todd J. Cohen, Richard Bedlack, Tso-Pang Yao.-- Rationale for HDAC inhibitor therapy in autoimmunity and trasplantation / Wayne W. Hancock.-- Role of mammalian sirtuins in the regulation of metabolism, aging, and longevity / Akiko Satoh, Liana Stein, Shin Imai.-- Mictochondrial sirtuins in the regulation of mictochondrial activity and metabolic adaption / David B. Lombard, Daniel X. Tishkoff, Jianjun Bao.-- Characterization of nuclear sirtuins: molecular mechanisms and physiological relevance / Debra Toiber, Carlos Sebastian, Raul Mostoslavsky.-- Structural biology of human netal-dependent histone deacetylases / Matthieu Schapira.-- Sirtuin modulators / Sumit S. Mahajan, Vid Leko, Julian A. Simon, Antonio Bedalov.
- Hormone therapy in breast and prostate cancer 2009, Springer
- Immunopotentiators in modern vaccines 2006, ScienceDirectMicroparticles as vaccine delivery systems / Derek T. O'Hagan -- MF59: a safe and potent adjuvant for human use / Audino Podda, Giuseppe Del Giudice, and Derek T. O'Hagan -- Development and evaluation of AS04, a novel and improved adjuvant system containing MPL and aluminium salt / Nathalie Garçon, Marcelle van Mechelen, and Martine Wettendorff -- Virosomes for vaccine delivery / Ian C. Metcalfe and Reinhard Glück -- The ISCOMATRIX adjuvant / Debbie Drane and Martin J. Pearse -- Mineral adjuvants / Erik B. Lindblad --Mucosal adjuvants based on cholera toxin and E. coli heat-labile enterotoxin / Jan Holmgren ... [et al.] -- Transcutaneous immunization using the heat-labile enterotoxin of E. coli as an adjuvant / Richard T. Kenney and Gregory M. Glenn -- T cell adjuvants and novel strategies for their identification / Laurence Van Overvelt and Philippe Moingeon -- Vaccination to treat noninfectious diseases: surveying the opportunities / Stephen W. Martin and Martin F. Bachmann -- Clinical evaluation of adjuvants / Jakub K. Simon and Robert Edelman -- Regulatory considerations in the nonclinical safety assessment of adjuvanted preventive vaccines / Elizabeth M. Sutkowski and Marion F. Gruber.Unravelling "the immunologist's dirty little secret" / Virgil E.J.C. Schijns -- Dendritic cells as targets and tools in vaccines / Imerio Capone, Paola Rizza, and Filippo Belardelli -- Host-derived molecules as adjuvants / Tom Barr, Jennifer Carlring, and Andrew W. Heath -- Innate immune mechanisms and the identification of immune potentiators as vaccine adjuvants / Achal Pashine, Jeffrey B. Ulmer, and Nicholas M. Valiante -- CpG oligodeoxynucleotides as vaccine adjuvants / Michael J. McCluskie and Risini D. Weeratna -- Toll-like receptor 4 agonists as vaccine adjuvants / David H. Persing ... [et al.] -- Immunomodulatory adjuvants from Quillaja saponaria / Charlotte Read Kensil --
- Induction chemotherapy 2011, Springer
- Inflammation in the pathogenesis of chronic diseases 2007, Springer
- Influenza virus sialidase-- a drug discovery target 2012, Springer
- Injection procedures 2011, SpringerBasic principles of joint and soft tissue injection procedures -- Pharmacotherapy of joint and soft tissue injections -- Viscosupplementation -- Low back pain: considerations of when to refer patients for interventional spine procedures -- Administrative aspects of office-based injection procedures -- The shoulder -- The elbow -- The wrist -- The hand -- The hip -- The knee and its region -- The ankle and the foot.
- Juzen-taiho-to (si-quan-da-bu-tang) 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Medication treatments for nicotine dependence 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Metabolic issues of clinical nutrition 2004, Karger
- mTOR pathway and mTOR inhibitors in cancer therapy 2010, SpringermTORC1: a signalling integration node involved in cell growth -- The regulation of the IGF-1/mTOR pathway by the p53 tumor suppressor gene functions -- mTOR signaling in angiogenesis -- mTORC1 signaling and hypoxia -- mTOR signaling in glioblastoma: lessions learned from bench to bedside -- mTOR and cancer therapy: general principles -- mTOR and cancer therapy: clinical development and novel prospects -- Drug combinations as a therapeutic approach for mTORC1 inhibitors in human cancer -- Downstream targets of mTORC1 -- Downstream of mTOR: translational and control of cancer -- Genome-wide analysis of translational control -- Translational control of cancer: implications for targeted therapy -- Downstream from mTOR: therapeutic approaches to targeting the eIF4F translation initiation complex.
- Multimodal concepts for integration of cytotoxic drugs 2006, Springer
- New concepts of antiviral therapy 2006, Springer
- New drug development. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerNew drug development -- The regulatory environment -- Drug discovery -- Nonclinical research -- Designing clinical trials -- Conducting clinical trials I: Experimental methodology -- Conducting clinical trials II: Operational execution -- Statistical analysis -- Statistical significance -- Clinical significance -- Sample size estimation -- General safety assessments -- Efficacy assessment -- Cardiac and cardiovascular safety assessments -- Manufacturing small molecule drugs and biologicals -- Postmarketing surveillance -- Main themes and concluding comments -- References -- Index.
- Nitric oxide (NO) and cancer 2010, SpringerNitric oxide and cancer: an overview -- A role for eNOS in oncogenic Ras-driven cancer -- Dual role of nitric oxide in cancer biology -- Nitric oxide expression in cancer -- S-nitrosylation: how cancer cells say NO to cell death -- Cytotoxic and protective activity of nitric oxide in cancers -- Cytotoxic/protective activity of nitric oxide in cancer -- Nitric oxide and life or death of human leukemia cells -- Inhibition of apoptosis by endogenous nitric oxide in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia -- Nitric oxide: a rate-limiting factor for metastases development -- Nitric oxide inhibits tumor cell metastasis via dysregulation of the NF-kB/Snail/RKIP loop -- Sensitizing effect of nitric oxide to cytotoxic stimuli -- Nitric oxide is a promising enhancer for cancer therapy -- Role of nitric oxide for modulation of cancer therapy resistance -- Breaking resistance: role of nitric oxide in the sensitization of cancer cells to chemo- and immunotherapy -- Prognostic significance of iNOS in human melanoma -- Prognostic significance of iNOS in hepatocellular carcinoma -- Prognostic significance of iNOS in esophageal cancer -- Prognostic significance of nitrative DNA damage in infection- and inflammation-related carcinogenesis -- Nitric oxide-releasing molecules for cancer therapy and chemoprevention -- Nitric oxide: monotherapy or sensitiser to conventional cancer treatments? -- Therapeutic applications of nitric oxide for malignant tumor in animal models and human studies -- (S, R)-3-Pheynyl-4,5-dihydro-5-isoxazole acetic acid-nitric oxide (GIT-27NO): new dress for nitric oxide mission -- Nitric oxide donors are a new class of anti-cancer therapeutics for the reversal of resistance and inhibition of metastasis -- Role of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in regulation of nitric oxide (NO) production and stabilization of nitric oxide of HIF-1a: potential role of Se-Methylselenocysteine(MSC), an antioxidant multi-targeted small molecule.
- Ophthalmologic drug guide. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerAntibacterial agents -- Antifungal agents -- Antiviral agents -- Anti-parasitic agents -- Anti-glaucoma agents -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- Anti-inflammatory agents -- Mydriatics, cycloplegics, and reversal agents -- Lubricants and viscoelastics -- Miscellaneous -- Anti-angiogenesis agents -- Contact lens solutions.
- Oral delivery of macromolecular drugs 2009, Springer
- Pain 2003, CRCnetBASE
- PEGylated protein drugs 2009, Springer
- Peptide antibiotics 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Percutaneous penetration enhancers. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Scientific basis of cancer chemotherapy -- Norton-Simon hypothesis -- Drug resistance -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Clinical trials -- Hematopoietic growth factors -- Biologic response modifiers: principles of biotherapy -- Intraventricular and intrathecal therapy -- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy -- Intraarterial chemotherapy -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Oral toxicity -- Dermatologic toxicity -- Extravasation -- Hypersensitivity reactions -- Ocular side effects of cancer therapeutics -- Cardiotoxicity of cancer therapy -- Pulmonary toxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Gastrointestinal complications of chemotherapy -- Hepatotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Chemotherapy-induced renal and electrolyte dysfunction -- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy -- Vascular toxicity of antineoplastic agents -- Second malignancies after chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy in pregnancy -- Gonadal complications and teratogenicity of cancer therapy -- Central venous access for chemotherapy -- Systemic therapy for advanced melanoma -- Chemotherapy of primary brain tumors -- Chemotherapy for head and neck cancer -- Chemotherapy of lung cancer -- Breast cancer -- Gastrointestional cancer -- Endocrine tumors -- Chemotherapy of genitourinary cancer -- Chemotherapy of gynecologic cancers -- Chemotherapy of carcinoma of unknown primary site -- Chemotherapy of bone and soft tissue sarcomas -- Chemotherapy for pediatric solid tumors -- Chemotherapy for childhood leukemia -- Chemotherapy of Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Myelodysplastic syndromes -- Management of myeloproliferative disorders and chronic myeloid leukemia -- Chemotherapy of multiple myeloma -- Appendics: I: Chemotherapeutic agents -- II: Chemotherapy programs -- III: Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE) version 4.0.
- Pharmaceutical gene delivery systems 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmaceutical perspectives of cancer therapeutics 2009., Springer
- Pharmacogenetics 2010, SpringerPrinciples of Cancer Treatment / William G. Newman and Fiona H. Blackhall -- Clinical Pharmacology and Anticancer Drugs / Cristina Rodríguez-Antona and Julia Kirchheiner -- Principles of Genetics and Pharmacogenetics / William G. Newman -- Pharmacogenetics in the Management of Breast Cancer / Sacha J. Howell -- Pharmacogenetics in Colorectal Cancer / Roberta Ferraldeschi -- Pharmacogenetics in Lung Cancer / Fiona Blackhall -- Pharmacogenetics and Cancer Treatment in Children / P. Kellie Turner and Gareth J. Veal -- Pharmacogenetics in Palliative Care / Andrew A. Somogyi -- Genetic Predictors of Normal Tissue Response to Radiotherapy / Catharine M.L. West, Gillian C. Barnett, Alison M. Dunning, Rebecca M. Elliott and Neil G. Burnet -- Cancer Pharmacogenetics in Industry / Mireille Cantarini -- Ethical Issues in Pharmacogenetics / Tara Clancy -- Economics of Cancer Pharmacogenetics / Katherine Payne -- Future Advances in Cancer Pharmacogenomics / William G. Newman.
- Pharmacogenomics in psychiatry 2010, KargerOne tablet or two? : towards the development of pharmacogenomically informed drug dose individualization / Kirchheiner, J. ... [et al.] -- Pharmacogenomics : reflecting on the old and new social, ethical and policy issues in postgenomics medicine / Ozdemir, V. -- Pharmacogenomics and personality : role of CYP2D6 and implications for psychopathology / Peñas-LLedó, E.M.; Dorado, P.; Llerena, A. -- Pharmacogenetics of schizophrenia : bringing 'order to chaos' in the psychopharmacology of schizophrenia? / Buckley, P.F.; Miller, D.D.; Foster, A. -- Pharmacogenomics of depression / Serretti, A.; Drago, A.; Spina, E. -- Pharmacogenomics of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder / Froehlich, T.; Stein, M.A. -- Pharmacogenomics of eating disorders / Monteleone, P.; Maj, M. -- Future of personalized prescription in psychiatry / de Leon, J.
- Pharmacotherapy for child and adolescent psychiatric disorders. 2nd ed., rev. and expanded. 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmacotherapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2004, CRCnetBASEProviding evidence of therapeutic benefit in clinical drug development / Steven Kesten and Theodore J. Witek -- Use of expiratory airflows and lung volumes to assess outcomes in COPD / Gary T. Ferguson -- Exercise testing / Denis E. O'Donnell and Katherine A. Webb -- Sleep-related breathing disturbances in COPD / Walter T. McNicholas -- Airway and alveolar determinants of airflow limitation in COPD / Noe Zamel -- Gas exchange / Antoni Ferrer, Joan Albert Barberá, and Roberto Rodriguez-Roisin -- Genetics of COPD / Jian-Quing He, Ikuma Kasuga, and Peter D. Paré -- Dyspnea / Donald A. Mahler -- Exacerbations of COPD / Jadwiga A. Wedzicha -- Health status measurement in COPD / Paul W. Jones -- Health resource utilization / Mitchell Friedman -- Anticholinergics / Peter J. Barnes -- β-adrenergic receptor agonist bronchodilators in the treatment of COPD / Stephen I. Rennard -- Theophylline and phosphodiesterase inhibitors in COPD / Alicia R. ZuWallack and Richard L. ZuWallack -- Corticosteroids in COPD / Mario Cazzola, Maria Gabriella Matera, and Romain Pauwels -- Antioxidants and protease inhibitors / Mario Cazzola and Maria Gabriella Matera -- An integrated approach to the pharmacological therapy of COPD / Bartolome R. Celli.
- Pharmacotherapy of cachexia 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmacotherapy of obesity 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Plants that fight cancer 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Pocket guide to critical care pharmacotherapy 2008, Springer
- Preventing medication errors and improving drug therapy outcomes 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Proceedings of the International Merck Symposium on HDL Raising Beyond LDL-C Reduction: New Paradigms in the Reduction of Cardiovascular Risk 2005, HighWire
- Protein kinase C in cancer signaling and therapy 2010, SpringerProtein kinase C in cancer signaling and therapy: introduction and historical perspective -- Regulation of conventional and novel protein kinase C isozymes by phosphorylation and lipids -- Phorbol esters and diacylglycerol: the PKC activators -- Diacylglycerol signaling: the C1 domain, generation of DAG and termination of signals -- Regulation of PKC by protein-protein interaction in cancer -- Introduction: PKC isozymes in the control of cell function -- Regulation and function of protein kinase C signaling -- PKC and control of the cell cycle -- PKC and the control of apoptosis -- Atypical PKC's, NF-kB and inflammation -- Introduction: PKC and cancer -- Protein kinase C, p53, and DNA damage -- PKCs as mediators of the hedgehog and Wnt signaling pathways -- PKC-PKD interplay in cancer -- Transgenic mouse models to investigate functional specificity of protein kinase C isoforms in the development of squamous cell carcinoma, a nonmelanoma human skin cancer -- PKC isozymes and skin cancer -- PKC and breast cancer -- PKC and prostate cancer -- Protein kinase C and lung cancer -- Introduction [PKC isozymes as targets for cancer therapy] -- PKC and resistance to chemotherapeutic agents -- PKCd as a target for chemotherapeutic drugs -- Atypical PKCs as targets for cancer therapy.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
1st ed. [print] 2013
Author: Ofri, Danielle