Books by Subject
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Cryo-EM. Part B, 3-D reconstruction. ...
- Cryo-EM. Part C, Analyses, interpreta...
- — Imaging in oncological urology .........
- Imaging in oncology ....................
- — Multi-slice and dual-source CT in car...
- Multidetector-row computed tomography ..
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- Multidetector-row computed tomography 2005, Springer
- Multidetector-row CT angiography 2005, Springer
- Multimodal cardiovascular imaging 2011, AccessMedicineCurrent methods and their applications for cardiovascular multimodal imaging -- Echocardiography -- Phonocardiography -- Myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography and positron emission tomography -- Coronary angiography -- Cardiac computed tomography -- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in ischemic heart disease -- Electrocardiography of ischemic heart disease -- Electrophysiologic mapping -- Nuclear cardiology applied to electrophysiology -- Optical mapping of electrical activity -- Dipolar electrocardiotopography imaging -- Foundations of future methods for cardiovascular multimodal imaging -- Electrocardiographic imaging of epicardial potentials -- Electromechanical modeling applied to cardiac resychronization therapy -- Computational cardiac electrophysiology: modeling tissue and organ -- Cardiac simulation for education: the electrocardiogram according to ECGSIM -- Graphical analysis of heart rate patterns to access cardiac autonomic function -- Development of the heart, with particular reference to the cardiac conduction tissues -- Cardiovascular multimodal imaging in key clincial problems -- Congenital heart disease: atrioventricular septal defect -- Right ventricular cardiomyopathies -- Ischemic heart disease -- Acute myocardial infarction -- Diseases of the aorta -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Pulmonary vascular disease -- Atrial fibrillation.
- Multislice CT. 3rd rev. ed. 2009, Springer
- Musculoskeletal diseases 2005, Springer
- Musculoskeletal diseases. 2009-2012 2009, Springer
- Musculoskeletal imaging companion. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Nanoparticles in biomedical imaging 2008, Springer
- Neonatal cranial ultrasonography. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Neuroimaging in dementia 2011, Springer
- Neuroimaging of consciousness 2013, SpringerPart 1. Brain imaging and pathologies of consciousness -- Consciousness and neuroscience -- Consciousness: theoretical approaches -- Functional brain imaging and consciousness -- Part II. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in epilepsy -- Temporal lobe seizures -- Absence seizures -- Generalized tonic-clonic seizures -- Consciousness, epilepsy and intracranial EEG -- Part III. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in coma, sleep and anesthesia -- Neuroimaging of consciousness in the vegetative and minimally conscious states -- Sleep and consciousness -- Anesthesia -- Part IV. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in neuropsychiatric disorders -- Neuroimaging studies of interoception and self-awareness -- Neuroimaging of functional neurological symptoms -- Neuroimaging studies of the dwindling self: neurodegenerative dementias.
- Neuroimaging of movement disorders 2013, Springer
- Neuromuscular imaging 2013, Springer
- Neurovascular examination 2013, WileyThe use of neurovascular ultrasound is of increasing importance in neurological practice, both for radiologists and increasingly by neurologists themselves. Written by the world's most renowned expert, this book explainsultrasound examination of a stroke patient scanning protocols interpretation of the results Case examples (with a standard template presentation correlating presentation to waveform output) reinforce the book's practical nature. Illustrated with photos of the tests, explanations, and with actual waveforms, images, and resu
- Neurovascular imaging 2010, Springer
- NMR in biological systems 2008, Springer
- Noninvasive cerebrovascular diagnosis 2010, SpringerOverview of cerebrovascular disease -- Overview of various noninvasive cerebrovascular techniques -- Duplex scanning of the carotid arteries -- The role of color duplex scanning in diagnosing diseases of the aortic arch branches and carotid arteries -- Vertebral artery ultrasonography -- Transcranial Doppler sonography -- Ultrasonic characterization of carotid plaques -- Carotid plaque echolucency measured by grayscale median identifies patients at increased risk of stroke during carotid stenting: the imaging in carotid antioplasty and risk of stroke study -- Duplex ultrasound in the diagnosis of temporal arteritis -- Duplex ultrasound velocity criteria for carotid stenting patients -- Use of transcranial Doppler in monitoring patients during carotid artery stenting -- Use of an angle-independent Doppler system for intraoperative carotid endarterectomy surveillance -- Clinical implications of the vascular laboratory in the diagnosis of cerebrovascular insufficiency.
- Noninvasive imaging of myocardial ischemia 2006, Springer
- Noninvasive vascular diagnosis. 3rd ed. 2013, SpringerThere has been a rapid expansion in the field of noninvasive vascular diagnostics over the past two decades. Technological advances have provided an unprecedented variety of therapeutic options and the contemporary vascular specialist today must provide the entire spectrum of care for the patient with circulatory disease, including conventional open surgery, minimally invasive endovascular therapy, and medical management. This new edition of Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis provides truly comprehensive coverage of noninvasive vascular testing, ranging from conventional noninvasive technology to the latest state-of-the-art advances. Regulatory issues are also discussed, which will become an increasingly important issue in our evolving health care system. It is designed to help determine the most applicable and practical methods for managing patients in the most cost effective and efficient manner. A considerable amount of new material has been added to this popular textbook and there has been extensive revision of its previous content. The Editors have gathered together prominent experts in the field to address the needs of all clinicians who are involved in the care of patients with vascular disease, continuing to make this a key reference in the field.
- Normal ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system 2012, Springer
- Nuclear medicine imaging 2012, Springer
- Oncologic and cardiologic PET/CT-diagnosis 2008, Springer
- Oncologic imaging 2012, ScienceDirect
- Optical fluorescence microscopy 2011, SpringerFundamentals of optical microscopy / Franco Quercioli -- The white confocal: continuous spectral tuning in excitation and emission / Rolf Borlinghaus -- Second/third harmonic generation microscopy / Shakil Rehman ... [et al.] -- Role of scattering and nonlinear effects in the illumination and the photobleaching distribution profiles / Zeno Lavagnino, Francesca Cella Zanacchi and Alberto Diaspro -- New analytical tools for evaluation of spherical aberration in optical microscopy / Isabel Escobar ... [et al.] -- Improving image formation by pushing the signal-to-noise ratio / Emiliano Ronzitti ... [et al.] -- Site-specific labeling of proteins in living cells using synthetic fluorescent dyes / Gertrude Bunt -- Imaging molecular physiology in cells using FRET-based fluorescent nanosensors / Fred S. Wouters -- Measuring molecular dynamics by FRAP, FCS, and SPT / Kevin Braeckmans ... [et al.] -- In vitro-in vivo fluctuation spectroscopies / M. Collini ... [et al.] -- Interference x-ray diffraction from single muscle cells reveals the molecular basis of muscle braking / L. Fusi ... [et al.] -- Low concentration protein detection using novel SERS devices / Gobind Das ... [et al.] -- Near infrared three-dimensional nonlinear optical monitoring of stem cell differentiation / Uday K. Tirlapur and Clarence Yapp -- A correlative microscopy: a combination of light and electron microscopy / Umberto Fascio and Anna Sartori-Rupp.
- Optical imaging of cancer 2009, Springer
- Orthopantomography 2013, SpringerTechnique and Normal Anatomy -- Hints of Technique and Methodology -- Normal Anatomy -- Elementary Radiographical Semeiotics and Pathological Terminology -- Alterations of Number, Orientation, Seat, Morphology, Width and Structure of the Dental Element -- Caries -- Periapical Lesions -- The Periodontal Disease -- Cystic Lesions and Maxillary Tumours -- OPT in Post-treatment Evaluation.
- Orthopedic imaging. 5th ed. 2011, Ovid
- Osteoporosis and bone densitometry measurements 2013, SpringerOsteoporosis is a serious problem worldwide, and its significance is continuing to increase as the world population grows and ages. Osteoporosis and Bone Densitometry Measurements provides a comprehensive review of the latest research on this potentially devastating condition. The book encompasses prevention, diagnosis, and therapy, providing state of the art information on each aspect. A wide range of topics are discussed, including differentiation between acute and chronic, benign and malignant vertebral fractures; the value of the WHO FRAX tool in patient evaluation; the roles of dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, quantitative computed tomography, quantitative ultrasound, and high-resolution imaging; and the use of kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty to treat vertebral compression fractures. All chapters are written by acknowledged experts in the field.
- Paediatric musculoskeletal disease 2005, Springer
- Panoramic radiology 2007, Springer
- Parallel imaging in clinical MR applications 2007, Springer
- Parathyroid glands 2013, Springer
- Pathology of the pancreas 2013, Springer
- Patient dosimetry for x rays used in medical imaging 2005, HighWire
- Pediatric and adolescent musculoskeletal MRI 2007, Springer
- Pediatric chest imaging. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerChest Ultrasound (US) / Goya Enriquez, Celestino Aso and Xavier Serres -- The Contribution of Nuclear Medicine to Pulmonary Imaging / Michael J. Gelfand and David L. Gilday -- Helical Multidetector Chest CT / Pilar García-Peña and Catherine M. Owens -- High-Resolution CT of the Lung in Children / Javier Lucaya and Hubert Ducou Le Pointe -- Pulmonary Malformations Beyond the Neonatal Period / Josep M. Mata and Amparo Castellote -- CT of Acute Pulmonary Disease: Infection, Infarction, and Trauma / Lane F. Donnelly -- Pediatric Tuberculosis / Pedro A. Daltro and Eloá Nunez-Santos -- How to Perform and Interpret MR Sleep Studies for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children / Lane F. Donnelly -- Foreign Body Aspiration: Imaging Aspects / Benjamin Z. Koplewitz and Jacob Bar-Ziv -- Imaging Evaluation of the Thymus and Thymic Disorders in Children / Donald P. Frush -- Lymphoma - Controversies in Imaging the Chest / Sue C. Kaste -- Chest Tumours Other than Lymphoma / Kieran McHugh -- Thoracic Manifestations of Systemic Diseases / Alan S. Brody -- Radiology of the Chest Wall / Georg F. Eich, Christian J. Kellenberger and Ulrich V. Willi -- Pediatric Cardiac MRI / Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Pediatric Cardiac CT / Laureen Sena, Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Fetal MRI of the Chest / Pedro A. Daltro and Heron Werner -- Neonatal Chest Imaging / Janet L. Strife and Eric J. Crotty.
- Techniques and methods in pediatric neuroimaging / Christopher P. Hess and A. James Barkovich -- Normal development of the neonatal and infant brain, skull and, spine / A. James Barkovich and Pratik Mukherjee -- Metabolic, toxic, and inflammatory brain disorders / A. James Barkovich and Zoltan Patay -- Brain and spine injuries in infancy and childhood / Erin Simon Schwartz and Jim Barkovich -- Congenital malformations of the brain and skull / A. James Barkovich and Charles A. Raybaud -- The phakomatoses / Gilbert Vezina and A. James Barkovich -- Intracranial, orbital, and neck masses of childhood / Charles Raybaud and A. James Barkovich -- Hydrocephalus / A. Raybaud and A. James Barkovich -- Congenital anomalies of the spine / Erin Simon Schwartz and A. James Barkovich -- Neoplasms of the spine / A. James Barkovich -- Infections of the developing and mature nervous system / Gary Hedlund and A. James Barkovich -- Anomalies of cerebral vasculature: diagnostic and endovascular considerations / Philip M. Meyers, Van V. Halbach, and A. James Barkovich.
- Pediatric surgical diseases 2009, Springer
- PET and PET/CT study guide 2013, Springer
- PET chemistry 2007, Springer
- PET-CT 2005, Springer
- PET-CT 2012, Springer
- PET-CT and PET-MRI in oncology 2012, SpringerPET Physics and Instrumentation / Brad Kemp -- PET Radiochemistry and Radiopharmacy / Mark S. Jacobson, Raymond A. Steichen and Patrick J. Peller -- PET/CT Interpretation / Patrick J. Peller -- Central Nervous System / Jeffrey A. Miller and Terence Z. Wong -- Head and Neck / Rathan M. Subramaniam, J. M. Davison, Ujas Parikh and M. Abou-Zied -- Chest / Rathan M. Subramaniam, J. M. Davison, D. S. Surasi, Gregory Russo and P. J. Peller -- Breast Cancer / Gustavo A. Mercier, Felix-Nicolas Roy and François Ba\0302enard -- Gastrointestinal / Roland Hustinx -- Genitourinary / Jacqueline Brunetti and Patrick J. Peller -- Gynecologic / Patrick J. Peller -- Musculoskeletal / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Hematology / Rathan M. Subramaniam, Leonne Prompers, A. Agarwal, Ali Guermazi and Felix M. Mottaghy -- Dermatological / David Brandon and Bruce Barron -- Pediatric / Hossein Jadvar, Frederic H. Fahey and Barry L. Shulkin -- Assessment of Response to Therapy / Ali Gholamrezanezhad, Alin Chirindel and Rathan Subramaniam -- Metastatic Disease / Patrick J. Peller -- Radiotherapy Planning / Minh Tam Truong and Rathan M. Subramaniam -- Patients with HIV / Rathan M. Subramaniam, J. M. Davison, Devaki S. Surasi, T. Jackson and T. Cooley -- Pitfalls and Artifacts / Geoffrey Bates Johnson and Christopher Harker Hunt.
- PET-CT beyond FDG 2010, SpringerImportance of Radiotracers Other than FDG in Oncology / Luigi Mansi, Pier Francesco Rambaldi and Vincenzo Cuccurullo -- Considerations About PET Isotopes / Luigi Mansi, Vincenzo Cuccurullo and Pier Francesco Rambaldi -- Choline PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Vincenzo Allegri and Paolo Castellucci -- Methionine PET-CT / Cristina Nanni, Valentina Ambrosini and Stefano Fanti -- Fluoride PET-CT / Roland Hustinx and Catherine Beckers -- Tyrosine PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad and Gabriele Pöpperl -- Somatostatin Receptor PET-CT / Valentina Ambrosini, Paolo Castellucci, GianCarlo Montini and Stefano Fanti -- Acetate PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Franca Chierichetti and Stefano Fanti -- Thymidine PET-CT / Ken Herrmann and Andreas Buck -- Dopa PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga -- Imaging of Hypoxia with PET-CT / Tove J. Grönroos, Heikki Minn and Rodney J. Hicks -- Angiogenesis PET Using Radiolabeled RGD Peptides / Keon Wook Kang, Jae Min Jeong and Ambros J. Beer -- Hormonal Receptors PET-CT / Erik F. J. de Vries, Andor W. J. M. Glaudemans, Caroline P. Schröder and Geke A. P. Hospers -- HTP PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga.
- PET/CT in clinical practice 2007, Springer
- Photoacoustic imaging and spectroscopy 2009, CRCnetBASE
- Physics for medical imaging applications 2007, Springer
- Pocket atlas of sectional anatomy. 3rd ed., rev. and updated. v.1-3, 2007., Thieme Bookv. 2, 2007 Thieme Bookv. 3, 2007 Thieme Bookv. 1. Head and neck -- v. 2. Thorax, heart, abdomen, and pelvis -- v. 3. Spine, extremities, joints.
- Practical handbook of endoscopic ultrasonography 2012, SpringerPart I.Instrumentation /Instrumentation /Kazuya Akahoshi --Part II.Ultrasound Catheter Probe /Ultrasound Catheter Probe (UCP) /Kazuya Akahoshi and Masaru Kubokawa --Part III.Radial Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) /Basic Scanning Methods of Radial EUS /Kazuya Akahoshi --Radial EUS of the Esophagus and Mediastinum /Kazuya Akahoshi --Radial EUS of the Stomach /Kazuya Akahoshi --Radial EUS of the Anus and Rectum /Kazuya Akahoshi --Radial EUS of Pancreatico-Biliary System /Kazuya Akahoshi --Part IV.Linear EUS /Basic Scanning Techniques of Linear EUS /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Linear EUS of the Esophagus and Mediastinum /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Linear EUS of the Stomach /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Linear EUS of the Anorectum /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Linear EUS of the Pancreas, Biliary Tract and Liver /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Part V.Endoscopic Ultrasonography-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration (EUS-FNA) /Techniques of EUS-FNA /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --Cytopathological Aspects of EUS-FNA /Vijayshri Pethe-Bhide and Amol Bapaye --EUS-FNA of the Esophagus and Mediastinum /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --EUS-FNA of Lesions of the Pancreas, Biliary Tract, and Liver /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --EUS-FNA for Submucosal Tumor /Kazuya Akahoshi and Masafumi Oya --Part VI.Interventional EUS /EUS Guided Drainage of Pancreatic Pseudocysts (PPC's), Abscesses and Fluid Collections (PFC's) /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --EUS Guided Biliary and Pancreatic Duct Interventions /Amol Bapaye and Advay Aher --EUS Guided Celiac Plexus Interventions /Rajkumar Wadhwa and Amol Bapaye --EUS Guided Anorectal Interventions.
- Practical handbook on image processing for scientific and technical applications. 2nd ed. 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Practical imaging informatics 2009, Springer
- Practical neuroangiography. 3rd ed. 2013, OvidMachine generated contents note: SECTION I Techniques and Safety -- 1.History and Introduction -- 2.Performing a Cerebral Arteriogram -- 3.Spinal Angiography: Technical Aspects -- 4.Pediatric Neuroangiography: Technical Aspects -- 5.Safety and Complications -- 6.Radiation Risks and Safety -- SECTION II Anatomy -- 7.Embryology of the Cranial Circulation -- 8.Aortic Arch -- 9.The Circle of Willis -- 10.The Internal Carotid Artery -- 11.The Anterior Cerebral Artery -- 12.The Middle Cerebral Artery -- 13.The Posterior Cerebral Artery -- 14.The Extradural Vertebral Arteries -- 15.The Arteries of the Posterior Fossa -- 16.The Venous System -- 17.The External Carotid Artery and Extracranial Circulation -- SECTION III Vascular Diseases: Diagnosis and Treatment -- 18.Intracranial Aneurysms, Diagnosis and Treatment -- 19.Vascular Malformation of the Brain -- 20.Cranial Dural Vascular Malformations -- 21.Vascular Malformations of the Spine -- 22.Pediatric Ischemic Stroke and Arteriopathy --Contents note continued: 23.Carotid-Cavernous Fistulas -- 24.Nonaneurysmal Perimesencephalic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage -- 25.ENT Bleeding and Tumor Embolization -- 26.Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome -- 27.Vasculitides Involving the Central Nervous System -- 28.Bow Hunter's Stroke -- 29.Dural Sinus Occlusive Disease -- 30.Cerebral Vasospasm -- 31.Angioplasty and Stenting of Atherosclerotic Disease -- 32.Endovascular Treatment of Ischemic Stroke -- 33.Vein of Galen Malformations.
- Practical signal and image processing in clinical cardiology 2010, SpringerArchitecture of the basic physiologic recorder -- Analog and digital signals -- Signals in the frequency domain -- Filters -- Techniques for event and feature detection -- Alternative techniques for rate estimation -- Signal averaging for noise reduction -- Data compression -- Image processing -- Electrocardiography -- Intravascular and intracardiac pressure measurement -- Blood pressure and pulse oximetry -- Coronary angiography -- Echocardiography -- Nuclear cardiology: SPECT and PET -- Magnetic resonance imaging -- Computed tomography -- ECG telemetry and long term electrocardiography -- Intracardiac electrograms -- Advanced signal processing applications of the ECG: T-wave alternans, heart rate variability, and the signal averaged ECG -- Digital stethoscopes.
- Practical SPECT/CT in nuclear medicine 2013, SpringerNuclear Medicine is a diagnostic modality which aims to image and in some cases quantify physiological processes in the body to highlight disease or injury. Within nuclear medicine, over the past few decades, major technological changes have occurred and concomitantly changes in the knowledge and skills required have had to evolve. One of the most significant technological changes has been the fusion of imaging technologies, to create hybrid systems such as SPECT/CT, PET/CT and PET/MR. With these changes in mind, Practical SPECT/CT in Nuclear Medicine provides a handy and informative guide to the purchase, clinical implementation and routine use of a SPECT/CT scanner. Practical SPECT/CT in Nuclear Medicine will be a valuable resource for all personnel working in nuclear medicine and it will be of particular value to trainees.
- Practical urological ultrasound 2013, Springer
- Principles of flexible endoscopy for surgeons 2013, Springer
- Protocols for multislice CT. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Quantifying morphology and physiology of the human body using MRI 2013, CRCnetBASE"Although traditionally a qualitative technique, MRI can be used to gather quantitative information on the structure and function of the human body. While historically applied to neurophysiology, MRI is now routinely being used to explore other organs and structures, especially the heart and skeleton. This volume reviews various MRI techniques for obtaining quantitative and physiological information of the human body. It compares and contrasts several different applications of MRI in quantitative research and on various body parts/structures, including data acquisition, processing, and analysis/interpretation. The book also explores new and emerging techniques and modeling"--Provided by publisher.
- Quantitative MRI in cancer 2012, CRCnetBASE
- Quantum magnetic resonance imaging diagnostics of human brain disorders. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirect
- Radiological imaging of the neonatal chest. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerEmbryology and Anatomy of the Neonatal Chest / Stephanie Ryan -- Update on Clinical Management of Neonatal Chest Conditions / Anne Twomey -- Computed and Digital Radiography in Neonatal Chest Examination / Amaka C. Offiah -- Hyaline Membrane Disease and Complications of Its Treatment / Veronica Donoghue -- Transient Tachypnoea of the Newborn / Veronica Donoghue -- Meconium Aspiration / Catherine M. Owens -- Diagnostic Imaging of Neonatal Pneumonia / David Manson -- Antenatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Laurent Garel -- Postnatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Stephanie Ryan -- Congenital Anomalies of the Neonatal Upper Airway / David Manson -- Computed Tomography of the Central and Peripheral Airways / Alistair D. Calder and Catherine M. Owens -- Ultrasound of the Neonatal Thorax / Ingmar Gassner and Theresa E. Geley -- Ultrasound in Congenital Heart Disease / Colin J. McMahon and Benjamin W. Eidem -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease / Christian J. Kellenberger -- Chest Radiography in Congenital Heart Disease / Bjarne Smevik -- Angiocardiography and Intervention in Congenital Heart and Great Vessel Disease / Bjarne Smevik and Per G. Bjørnstad -- Computed Tomography in Congenital Heart Disease / Laureen Sena and Hyun Woo Goo -- Chest Wall Abnormalities which Cause Neonatal Respiratory Distress / Georg F. Eich.
- Radiologically-guided approach to musculoskeletal anatomy 2013, Springer
- Radiology 100 online syllabus 2004-, UCSF
- Radiology of Influenza A (H1N1) 2013, SpringerA novel strain of influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged and an outbreak of influenza A (H1N1) occurred worldwide in 2009 and 2010, posing a severe threat to the health of human beings. The two Editors work together in Beijing You An Hospital, to combat this type of influenza. This book, Radiology of Influenza A (H1N1), is intended to provide first-hand clinical data and its scientific analysis, thus supporting sound clinical practice for influenza A (H1N1) prevention and treatment as well as related scientific research. The authors have collected over 100 critical influenza A (H1N1) virus-infected cases. For cases of influenza A (H1N1) that resulted in death, autopsies were performed for 8 cases after receiving their families' informed consent. Over 200 reports on pathological and histological analysis as well as immunohistochemical and electroscopic analysis were brought together. This book was then compiled by comparing the published data with the present first-hand data. This book includes a wealth of content, including DR, CT and MRI images, pathological and histological figures, and immunohistochemical and electroscopic figures. Related research, clinical and educational needs can be readily satisfied by its detailed data, texts and figures, as well as typical case reports. Li Hongjun, is professor and director of the diagnostic radiology department in Beijing You An Hospital, affiliated with Capital Medical University, Beijing, China. Li Ning, is professor and president of Beijing You An Hospital, affiliated with Capital Medical University, Beijing, China.
- Radiology of osteoporosis. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- Radiology review manual. 6th ed. 2007, Ovid
- Radionuclide and hybrid bone imaging 2012, Springer
- Radionuclide imaging of infection and inflammation 2013, Springer
- Real-time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography 2012, SpringerTechnology and 3D Imaging --3D TEE Basic Views --Native Cardiac Valves --Cardiac Prosthetic Valves --Left and Right Ventricles 3D Imaging --Cardiomyopathy Ventricles 3D Imaging --Aorta --Cardiac Masses 3D Imaging --Congenital Heart 3D Imaging --Miscellaneous 3D Imaging.
- Reflectance confocal microscopy for skin diseases 2012, SpringerPart 1.Confocal Reflectance Microscopy - the Essentials --The Confocal Story --How Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Works --A Hands-on Guide to Confocal Imaging --Part 2.Normal Skin --Epidermis, Dermis and Epidermal Appendages --Acral Volar Skin, Facial Skin and Mucous Membrane --Part 3.Melanocytic lesions --Semeiology and Pattern Analysis in Melanocytic Lesions --Dermoscopic and Histopathologic Correlations --Part 4.Melanocytic lesions: Nevi --Common Nevi --Atypical/Dysplastic Nevi --Spitz Nevi --In Vivo Confocal Reflectance Microscopy of Congenital Melanocytic Nevi --The Many Faces of Nevi: Blue, "Black" and Recurrent Nevi --Part 5.Melanocytic lesions: Melanoma --Superficial Spreading Melanoma --Melanoma Progression --Nodular Melanoma --Lentigo Maligna --Amelanotic Melanoma --Part 6.Non-melanocytic Skin Lesions --Semiology and Pattern Analysis in Nonmelanocytic Lesions --Dermoscopic and Histopathologic Correlations --Solar Lentigo, Seborrheic Keratosis and Lichen Planus-Like Keratosis --Basal Cell Carcinoma --Actinic Keratosis --Squamous Cell Carcinoma --Cutaneous Lymphoma --Potpourri of Nonmelanocytic Skin Lesions --Part 7.Inflammatory Skin Diseases --The Semiology and Patterns of Inflammatory Skin Conditions --Hyperkeratotic Dermatitis --Spongiotic Dermatitis --Interface Dermatitis --Pigmentary Skin Disorders --Part 8.Monitoring of Skin Lesions and Therapy Control --Follow-up of Nevi --Monitoring of Nonsurgical Treatment of Skin Tumors --Confocal Mosaicing Microscopy in Skin Excisions: Feasibility of Cancer Margin Screening at the Bedside to Guide Mohs Surgery --Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Applications in Cosmetology --Part 9.Future Aspects --Tele-Reflectance Confocal Microscopy --Automated Diagnosis and Reflectance Confocal Microscopy --Experimental Applications and Future Directions --Part 10.Glossary --Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Imaging: A Glossary of Terminology.
- Reflecting the future of contrast ultrasound 2002, HighWire
- Right imaging study. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- SAGES manual of hernia repair 2013, Springer
- Screening and preventive diagnosis with radiological imaging 2007, Springer
- Scrotal pathology 2012, Springer
- Second harmonic generation imaging 2014, CRCnetBASE"Second harmonic generation serves as the basis for a microscope imaging contrast mechanism that visualizes cell and tissue structure and function. This book provides a complete overview of the principles underlying this technique and its current applications, including use in molecular sensing. Covering practical issues related to instrumentation, the text examines which kinds of external labels to use. It also gives detailed reviews of the use of second harmonic generation in biomedical research, from imaging of cancer and skin disorders to self-assembled gels, holographic SHG imaging, and tissue engineering applications"--Provided by publisher.
- See right through me. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerThis atlas demonstrates all components of the body through imaging, in much the same way that a geographical atlas demonstrates components of the world. Each body system and organ is imaged in every plane using all relevant modalities, allowing the reader to gain knowledge of density and signal intensity. Areas and methods not usually featured in imaging atlases are addressed, including the cranial nerve pathways, white matter tractography, and pediatric imaging. As the emphasis is very much on high-quality images with detailed labeling, there is no significant written component; however, 'pearl boxes' are scattered throughout the book to provide the reader with greater insight. This atlas will be an invaluable aid to students and clinicians with a radiological image in hand, as it will enable them to look up an exact replica and identify the anatomical components. The message to the reader is: Choose an organ, read the 'map,' and enjoy the journey.
- Chapter 1. Basic Tasks of Signal Processing in Spectroscopy -- Chapter 2. The Role of Quantum Mechanics in Signal Processing -- Chapter 3. Exact Quantum-Mechanical, Pade-Based Recovery of Spectral Parameters -- Chapter 4. Harmonic Transients in Time Signals -- Chapter 5. Signal-Noise Separation via Froissart Doublets -- Chapter 6. Machine Accurate Quantification and Illustrated Signal-Noise Separation -- Chapter 7. Pade Processing for MR Spectra from In Vivo Time Signals -- Chapter 8. Magnetic Resonance in Neuro-Oncology -- Chapter 9. Pade Quantification of Malignant and Benign Ovarian MRS Data -- Chapter 10. Breast Cancer and Non-Malignant Breast Data -- Chapter 11. Multiplet Resonances in MRS Data from Normal and Cancerous Prostate -- Chapter 12. Recapitulation of Pade-Optimized Processing of Biomedical Time Signals.
- Signs in MR-mammography 2008, Springer
- Simulation training in laparoscopy and robotic surgery 2012, SpringerLessons Learned from the Aviation Industry: Surgical Checklists /Stig Müller and Hitendra R. H. Patel --Human Factors, Nontechnical Skills, and Surgical Training /Stig Müller, Waleed Al-Singary and Hitendra R. H. Patel --Current State of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery /Jens J. Rassweiler, Marcel Hruza, Thomas Frede and Salvatore Micali --Simulation and Training in Minimally Invasive Surgery /Sonal Arora, Shabnam Undre and Roger Kneebone --Value of Virtual Reality in Medical Education /Amina A. Bouhelal, Hitendra R. H. Patel and Bijendra Patel --The MIMIC Virtual Reality Trainer: Stepping into Three-Dimensional, Binocular, Robotic Simulation /Steven M. Lucas and Chandru P. Sundaram --Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Skills Acquisition and Procedural Proficiency in Novices Using Virtual Reality /Amina A. Bouhelal, Hitendra R. H. Patel and Bijendra Patel --Lesson Learnt from the Military Surgeons Using Simulation in Trauma Surgery /Simon S. Fleming and John-Joe Reilly --Clinical and Educational Benefits of Surgical Telementoring /Knut Mague Augestad, Taridzo Chomutare, Johan G. Bellika, Andrius Budrionis and Rolv-Ole Lindsetmo, et al. --Portable Learning and Multimedia in Surgical Training /Narinderjit Singh Kullar, Stig Müller and Hitendra R. H. Patel.
- Small animal imaging 2011, Springer
- Small-animal SPECT imaging 2005, Springer
- Spinal imaging 2007, Springer
- Statistical and computational methods in brain image analysis 2014, CRCnetBASE"The massive amount of nonstandard high-dimensional brain imaging data being generated is often difficult to analyze using current techniques. This challenge in brain image analysis requires new computational approaches and solutions. But none of the research papers or books in the field describe the quantitative techniques with detailed illustrations of actual imaging data and computer codes. Using MATLABʼ and case study data sets, Statistical and Computational Methods in Brain Image Analysis is the first book to explicitly explain how to perform statistical analysis on brain imaging data. The book focuses on methodological issues in analyzing structural brain imaging modalities such as MRI and DTI. Real imaging applications and examples elucidate the concepts and methods. In addition, most of the brain imaging data sets and MATLAB codes are available on the author's website. By supplying the data and codes, this book enables researchers to start their statistical analyses immediately. Also suitable for graduate students, it provides an understanding of the various statistical and computational methodologies used in the field as well as important and technically challenging topics."--Provided by publisher.
- Statistics of medical imaging 2012, CRCnetBASE"Statistical investigation into technology not only provides a better understanding of the intrinsic features of the technology (analysis), but also leads to an improved design of the technology (synthesis). Physical principles and mathematical procedures of medical imaging technologies have been extensively studied during past decades. However, less work has been done on their statistical aspect. Filling this gap, this book provides a theoretical framework for statistical investigation into medical technologies. Rather than offer detailed descriptions of statistics of basic imaging protocols of x-ray CT and MRI, the book presents a method to conduct similar statistical investigations into more complicated imaging protocols"--Provided by publisher.
- Steding's and Virágh's scanning electron microscopy atlas of the developing human heart 2007, Springer
- "Stem Cell Labeling for Delivery and Tracking Using Noninvasive Imaging provides a comprehensive overview of cell therapy imaging, ranging from the basic biology of cell therapeutic choices to the preclinical and clinical applications of cell therapy. It emphasizes the use of medical imaging for therapeutic delivery/targeting, cell tracking, and determining therapeutic efficacy. The book first presents background information and insight on the major classes of stem and progenitor cells. It then describes the main imaging modalities and state-of-the-art techniques that are currently employed for stem cell tracking. In the final chapters, leading scholars offer clinical perspectives on existing and potential uses of stem cells as well as the impact of image-guided delivery and tracking in major organ systems. Through clear descriptions and color images, this volume illustrates how noninvasive imaging is used to track stem cells as they repair damaged tissue in the body. With contributions from some of the most prominent preclinical and clinical researchers in the field, the book helps readers to understand the evolving concepts of stem cell labeling and tracking as the field continues to move forward"--Provided by publisher.
- Susceptibility weighted imaging in MRI 2011, Wiley
- Systemic vasculitis 2012, Springer
- Targeted molecular imaging 2012, CRCnetBASE"Covering the fundamental concepts of molecular imaging, this work addresses basic principles, disease models, imaging studies in animals, imaging in initial human studies, and the application of molecular imaging in pharmacy and drug discovery. Topics are presented in logical progression, from basic concepts to applications. The text includes examples from human studies with imaging of breast cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases. The book is a valuable tool for readers involved with molecular imaging, biomedical imaging, radiology, medical physics, medicinal chemistry, and pharmacology"--Provided by publisher.
- Temporal bone 2010, SpringerImaging Technique -- Anatomy -- Multiplanar Atlas -- Advanced Imaging Applications -- Imaging Microscopy of the Temporal Bone: An Anatomy Tutorial.
- Textbook of real-time three dimensional echocardiography 2011, SpringerThe evolution of three-dimensional echocardiography: how did it happen -- Technical principles of transthoracic three-dimensional echocardiography -- 3D transesophageal echocardiographic technologies -- Three-dimensional echocardiography in clinical practice -- Advanced evaluation of LV functions with 3D echocardiography -- Three-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of the mitral valve -- Three-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of LV dyssynchrony and stress testing -- Three-dimensional echocardiography of aortic valve -- Three-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of the right ventricle -- Three-dimensional echocardiography in congenital heart disease -- Three-dimensional echocardiography to assess intra-cardiac masses -- Real time three dimensional transesophageal echocardiography for guidance of catheter based interventions -- Future developments of three-dimensional echocardiography -- Real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography -- The role of echocardiography in the surgical management of degenerative mitral valve disease -- Visualization and assessment of coronary arteries with three-dimensional echocardiography -- Assessment of tricuspid valve morphology and function -- Role of three-dimensional echocardiography in drug trials.
- Therapeutics of digestive endoscopic tunnel technique 2014, Springer
- Thoracoscopy for Pulmonologists 2014, SpringerPart I. The Pleura and Thoracoscopy Technique -- Part II. Thoracoscopy for the Beginners -- Part III. Interventional Thoracoscopy -- Part IV. Advanced Thoracoscopy -- Part V. Complications of Thoracoscopy and Management -- Part VI. Future in the Field of Thoracoscopy.
- Three-dimensional cephalometry 2006, SpringerFrom 3-D volumetric computer tomography to 3-D cephalometry / Filip Schutyser, Johan Van Cleynenbreugel -- Basic craniofacial anatomical outlines / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric reference system / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric hard tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric soft tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric planes / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric analysis / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometry and craniofacial growth / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Clinical applications / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Future perspectives of 3-D cephalometry / Gwen R.J. Swennen, Filip Schutyse.
- Three-dimensional echocardiography 2011, Springer
- Thyroid ultrasound and ultrasound-guided FNA. Third edition. 2013, Springer
- Totally accessible MRI 2008, SpringerPart I. In the Beginning: Generating, Detecting, and Manipulating the MR (NMR) Signal -- Laying the Foundation: Nuclear Magnetism, Spin, and the NMR Phenomenon -- Rocking the Boat: Resonance, Excitation, and Relaxation -- Relaxation: What Happens Next? -- Image Contrast: T1, T2, T2*, and Proton Density -- Hardware, Especially Gradient Magnetic Fields -- Part II. User Friendly: Localizing and Optimizing the MRI Signal for Imaging -- Spatial Localization: Creating an Image -- Defining Image Size and Spatial Resolution -- Putting It All Together: An Introduction to Pulse Sequences -- Understanding, Assessing, and Maximizing Image Quality -- Artifacts: When Things Go Wrong, It's Not Necessarily All Bad -- Safety: First, Do No Harm -- Part III. To the Limit: Advanced MRI Applications -- Preparatory Modules: Saturation Techniques -- Readout Modules: Fast Imaging -- Volumetric Imaging: The Three-dimensional Fourier Transform -- Parallel Imaging: Acceleration with SENSE and SMASH -- Flow and Angiography: Artifacts and Imaging of Coherent Motion -- Diffusion: Detection of Microscopic Motion -- Understanding and Exploiting Magnetic Susceptibility -- Spectroscopy and Spectroscopic Imaging: In Vivo Chemical Assays by Exploiting the Chemical Shift.
- Trauma management in orthopedics 2013, SpringerTrauma Management in Orthopedics has been written to serve as a general introduction to the field of trauma in the field of orthopedics. It is composed of a number of commonly seen disorders and with a corresponding therapeutic pathway, clearly explained with numerous xrays and diagrams to aid the reader in their understanding of these useful procedures.The book is intended as a basic resource for trainees and junior surgeons, but will also be useful to more experienced specialists who require an easy to follow clinical guide to assist in day to day practice of orthopedic trauma management.
- Ultrasonography in vascular diagnosis. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Ultrasonography in vascular diagnosis. [1st English ed.] 2005, Springer
- Ultrasonography of the pancreas 2012, SpringerUltrasound Imaging /Anna Gallotti and Fabrizio Calliada --Transabdominal Ultrasonography of the Pancreas /Elisabetta Buscarini and Salvatore Greco --Endoscopic Ultrasonography of the Pancreas /Elisabetta Buscarini and Stefania De Lisi --Percutaneous Ultrasound Guided Interventional Procedures in Pancreatic Diseases /Elisabetta Buscarini and Guido Manfredi --Intraoperative Ultrasonography of the Pancreas /Mirko D'Onofrio, Emilio Barbi, Riccardo De Robertis, Francesco Principe and Anna Gallotti, et al. --Pancreatic Anatomy, Variants and Pseudolesions of the Pancreas /Emilio Barbi, Salvatore Sgroi, Paolo Tinazzi, Stefano Canestrini and Anna Gallotti, et al. --Pancreatitis and Pseudocysts /Steffen Rickes and Holger Neye --Solid Pancreatic Tumors /Christoph F. Dietrich, Michael Hocke, Anna Gallotti and Mirko D'Onofrio --Cystic Pancreatic Tumors /Mirko D'Onofrio, Paolo Giorgio Arcidiacono and Massimo Falconi --Rare Pancreatic Tumors /Roberto Malagò, Ugolino Alfonsi, Camilla Barbiani, Andrea Pezzato and Roberto Pozzi Mucelli --Imaging Correlation /Marie-Pierre Vullierme and Enrico Martone --Pancreatic Lesions: Pathologic Correlations /Paola Capelli and Alice Parisi --Clinical and Imaging Scenarios /Anna Gallotti and Riccardo Manfredi --Flowcharts in Pancreatic Diseases /Elisabetta Buscarini.
- Ultrasound and carotid bifurcation atherosclerosis 2012, Springer
- Ultrasound diagnostics of thyroid diseases 2010, Springer
- Ultrasound imaging 2012, Springer
- Ultrasound of the gastrointestinal tract 2007, Springer
- Ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system 2007, Springer
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and parathyroid glands 2012, Springer
- Ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal procedures. The upper limb 2012, Springerpt. 1.General Aspects of US-guided Musculoskeletal Procedures --General Aspects of US-guided Musculoskeletal Procedures /Armando Conchiglia, Lorenzo Maria Gregori, Luigi Zugaro and Carlo Masciocchi --pt. I.The Shoulder --The Shoulder: Focused US Anatomy and Examination Technique /Enzo Silvestri and Davide Orlandi --Subacromial-Subdeltoid Bursa Injections /Enzo Silvestri --Treament of Calcific Tendinitis of the Rotator Cuff /Giovanni Serafini and Luca Maria Sconfienza --Calcific Enthesopathy Dry-Needling /Francesca Lacelli --Hyaluronic Supplementation of the Subacromial Space /Giovanni Serafini --Intra-articular Injections /Francesca Lacelli --Long Head of the Biceps Brachii Tendon Injection /Luca Maria Sconfienza --Acromioclavicular Joint Injection /Enzo Silvestri --pt. II.The Elbow --The Elbow: Focused US Anatomy and Examination Technique /Enzo Silvestri and Emanuele Fabbro --Treatment of Lateral Epicondylitis /Giovanni Serafini --Treatment of Medial Epicondylitis /Enzo Silvestri --Olecranon Bursa Drainage /Francesca Lacelli --Intra-articular Injections /Luca Maria Sconfienza --pt. III.The Wrist --The Wrist: Focused US Anatomy and Examination Technique /Enzo Silvestri and Giulio Ferrero --Treament of De Quervain's Disease and Other Forms of Tenosynovitis /Giovanni Serafini --Articular Ganglia Drainage /Leonardo Callegari --Trapeziometacarpal Joint Injection /Francesca Lacelli --Radiocarpal Joint Injections /Luca Maria Sconfienza --pt. IV.The Hand --The Hand: Focused US Anatomy and Examination Technique --Francesca Lacelli and Chiara Martini --Treatment of Trigger Finger /Leonardo Callegari --Intra-articular Injections: Metacarpophalangeal and Interphalangeal Joints /Luca Maria Sconfienza.
- Ureteroscopy 2013, Springer
- Urological tests in clinical practice 2007, Springer
- Vascular interventional radiology. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Vibrational spectroscopy for tissue analysis 2013, CRCnetBASE"This book presents a variety of vibrational spectroscopic techniques, focusing on Raman and Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy and their use in noninvasive optical tissue diagnosis. It covers the most recent research in this area to create a unique database of different chemical bands and their assignments of spectral bands. The text explores the spectroscopic investigation of different tissues and samples, including breast tissue, lung tissue, and brain tissue. Based on their years of experience with various applications, the authors provide definitions of peak frequencies as well as other aspects of spectroscopy that could be helpful to a wide range of scientists"--Provided by publisher.
- Visualization and processing of tensor fields 2006, Springer
- Visualization in medicine and life sciences 2008, Springer
- Whole body ultrasonography in the critically ill 2010, SpringerBasic notions of critical ultrasound -- The ultrasound equipment -- Specific notions of critical ultrasound in the critically ill -- Introduction to abdominal ultrasound: normal patterns -- Peritoneum -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Liver -- Gallbladder -- Urinary tract -- Various targets in the abdomen (spleen, adrenals, pancreas, lymph nodes) -- Aorta -- Principles of examination of the deep veins in the critically ill -- Principles of examination of the deep veins in the critically ill [same title as chapter 12 before?] -- Introduction to lung ultrasound -- Pleural effusion -- Lung: alveolar syndrome -- Lung and interstitial syndrome -- Pneumothorax -- Basic applications of lung ultrasound in the critically ill: 1-a bedside alternative to CT and other irradiating techniques -- Basic applications of lung ultrasound in the critically ill: 2-the ultrasound approach of an acute respiratory failure: the BLUE protocol -- Applications of lung ultrasound in the critically ill: 3-lung ultrasound in the neonate -- Simple emergency cardiac sonography -- Simple critical ultrasound considering hemodynamic therapy: our limited investigation -- Head and neck -- Soft tissues and miscellaneous areas -- Interventional ultrasound -- Ultrasound in the surgical intensive care unit, some peculiarities -- Critical ultrasound outside the intensive care unit -- Analytic study of severe and/or frequent situations in the critically ill -- Free considerations -- A way to learn critical ultrasound -- Critical ultrasound, not just a new technique: also a philosophy.
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Cryo-EM. Part B, 3-D reconstruction. ...
- Cryo-EM. Part C, Analyses, interpreta...
- — Imaging in oncological urology .........
- Imaging in oncology ....................
- — Multi-slice and dual-source CT in car...
- Multidetector-row computed tomography ..
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases