Books by Subject
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Computed tomography and magnetic reso...
- Computed tomography of the lung ........
- — Ileoscopy ..............................
- Image processing handbook. 4th ed. .....
- — MRI of the gastrointestinal tract ......
- MRI of the heart and vessels ...........
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- Computed tomography of the lung 2007, Springer
- Computer-aided detection of architectural distortion in prior mammograms of interval cancer 2013, AtyponArchitectural distortion is an important and early sign of breast cancer, but because of its subtlety, it is a common cause of false-negative findings on screening mammograms. Screening mammograms obtained prior to the detection of cancer could contain subtle signs of early stages of breast cancer, in particular, architectural distortion. This book presents image processing and pattern recognition techniques to detect architectural distortion in prior mammograms of interval-cancer cases. The methods are based upon Gabor filters, phase portrait analysis, procedures for the analysis of the angular spread of power, fractal analysis, Laws' texture energy measures derived from geometrically transformed regions of interest (ROIs), and Haralick's texture features. With Gabor filters and phase-portrait analysis, 4,224 ROIs were automatically obtained from 106 prior mammograms of 56 interval-cancer cases, including 301 true-positive ROIs related to architectural distortion, and from 52 mammograms of 13 normal cases. For each ROI, the fractal dimension, the entropy of the angular spread of power, 10 Laws' texture energy measures, and Haralick's 14 texture features were computed. The areas under the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curves obtained using the features selected by stepwise logistic regression and the leave-one-image-out method are 0.77 with the Bayesian classifier, 0.76 with Fisher linear discriminant analysis, and 0.79 with a neural network classifier. Free-response ROC analysis indicated sensitivities of 0.80 and 0.90 at 5.7 and 8.8 false positives (FPs) per image, respectively, with the Bayesian classifier and the leave-one-image-out method. The present study has demonstrated the ability to detect early signs of breast cancer 15 months ahead of the time of clinical diagnosis, on the average, for interval-cancer cases, with a sensitivity of 0.8 at 5.7 FP/image. The presented computer-aided detection techniques, dedicated to accurate detection and localization of architectural distortion, could lead to efficient detection of early and subtle signs of breast cancer at pre-mass-formation stages.
- Congenital diseases and syndromes 2009, Springer
- Congenital heart defects, decision making for cardiac surgery. Vol. 3, CT-scan and MRI 2009, SpringerIntroduction to CT scan and MRI; Anomalous systemic venous connections; Anomalous pulmonary venous connections; Atrial septal defect; Unroofed coronary sinus; Atrioventricular septal defect; Ventricular septal defect; Tetralogy of Fallot; Tetralogy of Fallot with absent pulmonary valve; Pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum; Ebstein's anomaly; Patent ductus arteriosus; Left ventricular outflow tract obstruction; Aortic coarctation; Aortic arch interruption; Complete transposition of the great arteries; Hypoplastic left heart syndrome; Cor triatriatrum; Tricuspid atresia.
- Contemporary interventional ultrasonography in urology 2009, Springer
- Content-based retrieval of medical images 2013, Atypon
- Contrast media 2006, Springer
- Contrast media in ultrasonography 2005, Springer
- Contrast media. 2nd rev. ed. 2009, Springer
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in clinical practice 2005, Springer
- Coronary artery CTA 2009, Springer
- Coronary CT angiography 2009, Springer
- Cryo-EM. Part A, Sample preparation and data collection. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectHistorical perspective. 3D reconstruction from electron micrographs: a personal account of its development / David DeRosier -- Chapter 1. Preparation of 2D crystals of membrane proteins for high-resolution electron crystallography data collection / Priyanka D. Abeyrathne ... [et al.] -- Chapter 2. Helical crystallization of soluble and membrane binding proteins / Elizabeth M. Wilson-Kubalek, Joshua S. Chappie, Christopher P. Arthur -- Chapter 3. Plunge freezing for electron cryomicroscopy / Megan J. Dobro ... [et al.] -- Chapter 4. A Practical guide to the use of monolayer purification and affinity grids / Deborah F. Kelly, Danijela Dukovski, Thomas Walz -- Chapter 5. GraFix: stabilization of fragile macromolecular complexes for single particle cryo-EM / Holger Stark -- Chapter 6. Cryonegative staining of macromolecular assemblies / Sacha De Carlo, Holger Stark -- Chapter 7. Liposomes on a streptavidin crystal: a system to study membrane proteins by cryo-EM / Liguo Wang, Fred J. Sigworth -- Chapter 8. Micromanipulator-assisted vitreous cryosectioning and sample preparation by high-pressure freezing / Mark S. Ladinsky -- Chapter 9. Site-specific biomolecule labeling with gold clusters / Christopher J. Ackerson, Richard D. Powell, James F. Hainfeld -- Chapter 10. How to operate a cryo-electron microscope / Jingchuan Sun, Huilin Li -- Chapter 11. Collecting electron crystallographic data of two-dimensional protein crystals / Richard K. Hite ... [et al.] -- Chapter 12. Automated data collection for electron microscopic tomography / Shawn Q. Zheng, J.W. Sedat, D.A. Agard -- Chapter 13. Correlated light and electron cryo-microscopy / Ariane Briegel ... [et al.] -- Chapter 14. Phase plates for transmission electron microscopy / Radostin Danev, Kuniaki Nagayama -- Chapter 15. Radiation damage in electron cryomicroscopy / Lindsay A. Baker, John L.
- Cryo-EM. Part B, 3-D reconstruction. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Fundamentals of three-dimensional reconstruction from projections / Pawel A. Penczek -- Chapter 2. Image restoration in cryo-electron microscopy / Pawel A. Penczek -- Chapter 3. Resolution measures in molecular electron microscopy / Pawel A. Penczek -- Chapter 4. 3D reconstruction from 2D crystal image and diffraction data / Andreas D. Schenk ... [et al.] -- Chapter 5. Fourier-Bessel reconstruction of helical assemblies / Ruben Diaz, William J. Rice, David L. Stokes -- Chapter 6. Reconstruction of helical filaments and tubes / Edward H. Egelman -- Chapter 7. Three-dimensional asymmetric reconstruction of tailed bacteriophage / Jinghua Tang, Robert S. Sinkovits, Timothy S. Baker -- Chapter 8. Single particle analysis at high resolution / Yao Cong, Steven J. Ludtke -- Chapter 9. The Orthogonal tilt reconstruction method / Andres Leschziner -- Chapter 10. An Introduction to maximum-likelihood methods in cryo-EM / Fred J. Sigworth ... [et al.] -- Chapter 11. Classification of structural heterogeneity by maximum-likelihood methods / Sjors H.W. Scheres -- Chapter 12. Methods for three-dimensional reconstruction of heterogeneous assemblies / Elena V. Orlova, Helen R. Saibil -- Chapter 13. Alignment of cryo-electron tomography datasets / Fernando Amat ... [et al.] -- Chapter 14. Correcting for the Ewald sphere in high-resolution single-particle reconstructions / Peter A. Leong ... [et al.] -- Chapter 15. Software tools for molecular microscopy: an open-text wikibook / Neil R. Voss ... [et al.].
- Cryo-EM. Part C, Analyses, interpretation, and case studies. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Analyses of subnanometer resolution cryo-EM density maps / Matthew L. Baker ... [et al.] -- Chapter 2. Methods for segmentation and interpretation of electron tomographic reconstructions / Niels Volkmann -- Chapter 3. Integration of cryo-EM with atomic and protein-protein interaction data / Friedrich Förster, Elizabeth Villa -- Chapter 4. Unified data resource for cryo-EM / Catherine L. Lawson -- Chapter 5. Electron crystallography and aquaporins / Andreas D. Schenk ... [et al.] -- Chapter 6. Cryoelectron microscopy applications in the study of tubulin structure, microtubule architecture, dynamics and assemblies, and interaction of microtubules with motors / Kenneth H. Downing, Eva Nogales -- Chapter 7. Helical crystallization of two example membrane proteins: MsbA and the Ca2+-ATPase / John Paul Glaves ... [et al.] -- Chapter 8. Multiparticle cryo-EM of ribosomes / Justus Loerke, Jan Giesebrecht, Christian M.T. Spahn -- Chapter 9. Single-particle electron microscopy of animal fatty acid synthase: describing macromolecular rearrangements that enable catalysis / Edward J. Brignole, Francisco Asturias -- Chapter 10. Tomography of actin cytoskeletal networks / Dorit Hanein -- Chapter 11. Visual proteomics / Friedrich Förster, Bong-Gyoon Han, Martin Beck -- Chapter 12. Cryoelectron tomography of eukaryotic cells / Asaf Mader, Nadav Elad, Ohad Medalia -- Chapter 13. 3D visualization of HIV virions by cryoelectron tomography / Jun Liu, Elizabeth R. Wright, Hanspeter Winkler -- Chapter 14. Automation in single-particle electron microscopy: connecting the pieces / Dmitry Lyumkis ... [et al.].
- CT and MR angiography 2009, OvidPrinciples of computed tomographic angiography -- Principles of magnetic resonance angiography -- Conventional angiography in the noninvasive era -- Contrast medium administration in computed tomographic angiography -- Contrast medium administration in magnetic resonance angiography -- Postprocessing and data analysis -- Atherosclerosis : epidemiology and pathology -- Atherosclerosis : in vivo characterization -- Thromboembolism -- Vasculitides and connective tissue disorders -- Cerebral arteries and veins -- Cervical vasculature -- Quantifying coronary artery calcium -- Coronary arteries -- Thoracic vascular anomalies -- Pulmonary vasculature -- Thoracic aorta -- Abdominal aorta -- Mesenteric vasculature -- Renal vasculature -- Lower extremities vasculature -- Upper extremities vasculature -- Pediatric techniques and vascular anomalies -- Venous system.
- Liver and biliary system -- Pancreas -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Spleen -- Mesentery, omentum, and peritoneum -- Kidneys, ureter, and bladder -- Pelvis -- Retroperitoneum and adrenal glands -- Abdominal wall.
- CT evaluation of coronary artery disease 2009, Springer
- CT of the acute abdomen 2011, Springer
- CT of the airways 2008, Springer
- CT of the heart 2005, SpringerCT of the heart: past, present, and future / William Stanford -- Electron beam CT of the heart / David G. Hill -- Scan techniques for cardiac and coronary artery imaging with multislice CT / Bernd M. Ohnesorge, Brian R. Westerman and U. Joseph Schoepf -- Image reconstruction for ECG-triggered and ECG-gated multi-slice CT / Thomas Flohr and Tinsu Pan -- Phase-correlated image reconstruction without ECG / Marc Kachelriess and Willi A. Kalender -- Radiation dose from CT of the heart / Cynthia H. McCollough -- Coronary calcium screening: an epidemiologic perspective / Christopher J. O'Donnell and Udo Hoffmann -- Coronary calcium scanning: why we should perform it / Axel Schmermund, Stefan Möhlenkamp and Raimund Erbel -- Detection and quantification of coronary calcium with electron beam CT -- Axel Schmermund, Stefan Möhlenkamp and Raimund Erbel -- Detection and quantification of coronary calcium with dual slice CT / Joseph Shemesh --Detection and quantification of calcified coronary plaque with multidetector-row CT / J. Jeffrey Carr -- Coronary calcium scoring with multidetector-row CT: rationale and scoring techniques / Roman Fischbach and David Maintz -- Noninvasive quantification of coronary calcium: quantification methods, scanner types, scan protocols, accuracy, and reproducibility / Stefan Ulzheimer, Kaiss Shanneik and Willi A. Kalender -- CT of the pericardium / Reinhard Groell -- Multidetector-row CT for assessment of cardiac valves / Jürgen K. Willmann and Dominik Weishaupt -- Multislice CT of the heart and great vessels in congenital heart disease patients / Jean-François Paul -- Imaging of cardiac and paracardiac masses and pseudotumors / Bernd J. Wintersperger -- Multidetector-row CT assessment of left-ventricular function / Kai Uwe Juergens and Roman Fischbach -- Imaging intramyocardial microcirculatory function using fast computed tomography / Stefan Möhlenkamp ... [et al.] --Approaches for assessing myocardial viability with multidetector-row CT / Yasushi Koyama and Teruhito Mochizuki -- Anatomy of the coronary arteries and veins in CT imaging / Robert J.M. van Geuns and Filipo Cademartiri -- Techniques and protocols for acquisition and display of contrast-enhanced CT coronary angiography / Christoph R. Becker -- Contrast material injection techniques for CT angiography of the coronary arteries / Filippo Cademartiri and Koen Nieman -- Visualization techniques for contrast-enhanced CT angiography of coronary arteries / Jean-Louis Sablayrolles and Pascal Giat -- CT angiography for assessment of coronary artery anomalies / Steffen C. Froehner ... [et al.] -- Multidetector-row CT for assessment of Kawasaki's disease / Toru Sakuma and Kunihiko Fukuda -- Multidectector-row CT of the coronary arteries for planning of minimally invasive bypass surgery / Christopher Herzog, Selami Dogan and Thomas J. Vogl --CT angiography for assessment of coronary bypass grafts / Marcello De Santis -- Contrast-enhanced electron beam CT and multidetector-row CT in the evaluation of coronary stent patency / Heiko Pump ... [et al.] -- CT angiography for the detection of coronary artery stenosis / Koen Nieman and Filippo Cademartiri -- Complementary use of coronary calcium scoring and CT angiography / Alexander W. Leber -- CT vs magnetic resonance for imaging of the coronary arteries / Armin Huber -- Pathology and pathophysiology of coronary atherosclerotic plaques / Renu Virmani ... [et al.] -- Pathogenesis of the vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque / Masanori Aikawa -- Multidetector-row CT imaging of clinical and preclinical coronary atherosclerosis / Christoph R. Becker -- Multidetector-row CT vs intravascular ultrasound for coronary plaque characterization / Axel Kuettner -- Multidetector-Row CT vs magnetic resonance imaging for coronary plaque characterization / Konstantin Nikolaou, Christoph R. Becker, and Zahi Fayad -- Multidetector-row CT for detection of noncalcified and calcified coronary lesions: clinical significance / Stephen Schroeder.
- CT- and MR-guided interventions in radiology 2009, Springer
- Current protocols in magnetic resonance imaging 2002-, Wiley
- Diagnostic imaging for the emergency physician 2011, ScienceDirectImaging the head and brain / Joshua Broder and Robert Preston -- Imaging the face / Joshua Broder -- Imaging the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine / Joshua Broder -- Imaging soft tissues of the neck / Joshua Broder -- Imaging the chest : the chest radiograph / Joshua Broder -- Imaging chest trauma / Joshua S. Broder -- Imaging of pulmonary embolism and nontraumatic aortic pathology / Joshua Broder -- Cardiac CT imaging / Joshua Broder -- Imaging of nontraumatic abdominal conditions / Joshua Broder -- Imaging abdominal and flank trauma / Joshua Broder -- Imaging abdominal vascular catastrophes /Joshua Broder -- Imaging the genitourinary tract / Joshua Broder -- Imaging of the pelvis and hip / Joshua Broder -- Imaging the extremities / Joshua Broder -- Emergency department applications of musculoskeletal magnetic resonance imaging : an evidence-based assessment / Joshua Broder -- "Therapeutic imaging" : image-guided therapies in emergency medicine / Joshua Broder.
- Diagnostic imaging of musculoskeletal diseases 2010, SpringerBone Structure and Function / Fayez F. Safadi and Jasvir S. Khurana -- Systematic Approach to Metabolic Diseases of Bone / Akbar Bonakdarpour -- Systematic Approach to Radiology of Endocrine Disorders Affecting the Musculoskeletal System / Akbar Bonakdarpour and Colleen Veloski -- Circulatory Diseases of Bone and Adjacent Soft Tissues / Wilfred C.G. Peh and Seoung-Oh Yang -- Imaging Approach to Musculoskeletal Trauma / William R. Reinus -- Imaging and Understanding Fracture Fixation / Bahman Rafiee -- Systematic Approach to Tumors and Focal Lesions of Bone / Shigeru Ehara and Jasvir S. Khurana -- Systematic Approach to Tumors and Tumor-Like Conditions of Soft Tissue / Theodore T. Miller, Carolyn M. Sofka, Paul Zhang and Jasvir S. Khurana -- Imaging Approach to Hemoglobinopathies / Avneesh Chhabra and William R. Reinus -- Imaging Approach to Musculoskeletal Infections / William R. Reinus -- Systematic Approach to Arthropathies / William R. Reinus -- Imaging of Prostheses / Sayed Ali and William R. Reinus -- Systematic Approach to Skeletal Dysplasias with Emphasis on Non-lethal Disorders / Akbar Bonakdarpour -- Interventional Procedures in Musculoskeletal Radiology / Jamshid Tehranzadeh, Scott Seibert and Afshin Gangi.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine. 2nd rev. ed. 2006, Springer1. Introduction / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 1-4 -- Part 1. Clinical Applications -- 2. Neurochemical Imaging with Emission Tomography: Clinical Applications / Giovanni Lucignani and James Frost, p. 7-37 -- 3. Assessment of Myocardial Viability by Radionuclide Techniques / Roxana Campisi, Felix Keng and Heinrich Schelbert, p. 39-59 -- 4. Thromboembolism Imaging / Henry Royal and David Hillier, p. 61-81-- 5. Renal Imaging / François Jamar and Raffaella Barone, p. 83-100 -- 6. Skeletal Scintigraphy / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 101-111 -- 7. Imaging Infection and Inflammation / Huub Rennen, Chantal Bleeker-Rovers and Wim Oyen, p. 113-126 -- 8. Gastrointestinal Nuclear Medicine / Jean-Luc Urbain, p. 127-134 -- 9. Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy / Mark Tulchinsky, p. 135-152 -- 10. Peptide Imaging / Irene Virgolini and T. Traub-Weidinger, p. 153-184 --11. FDG-PET Imaging in Oncology / Christiaan Schiepers and Carl Hoh, p. 185-204 -- 12. PET/CT in Lung, Head and Neck Cancer / Hans Steinert, Gerhard Goerres and Gustav von Schulthess, p. 205-214 -- 13. PET/CT Imaging in Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Gynecological Cancers and Lymphoma / Martin Allen-Auerbach, Johannes Czernin and Christiaan Schiepers, p. 215-225 -- 14. Pediatric Nuclear Medicine: A Coming of Age / Helen Nadel and Moira Stilwell, p. 227-244 -- Part 2. Basics of Scintigraphic Imaging -- 15. Radiopharmaceuticals: Recent Developments and Trends / Guy Bormans, Kristin Verbeke and Alfons Verbruggen, p. 247-274 -- 16. Instrumentation and Data Acquisition / Sibylle Ziegler and Magnus Dahlbom, p. 275-290 -- 17. Image Formation / Johan Nuyts and Dirk Bequé, p. 291-310 -- Part 3. Future Outlook -- 18. Imaging Gene Expression: Concepts and Future Outlook / Meike Schipper and Sanjiv Gambhir, p. 313-342 -- 19. Quo Vadis? / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 343-344.
- Diagnostic ultrasound 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Diffuse low-grade gliomas in adults 2013, SpringerThe biology, behavior and management of diffuse low-grade gliomas (DLGG) in adults have been matters of controversy for many decades. However, recent technical and conceptual advances in genetics, imaging and treatments have paved the way towards individualized management. In addition, advancing knowledge of brain processing means that it is possible to take into consideration the interaction between the disease (low-grade glioma) and the host (the brain) and thus to modulate the therapeutic strategies with the goal to increase the median survival as well as to improve the quality of life. Diffuse Low-Grade Gliomas in Adults: Natural History, Interaction with the Brain, and New Individualized Therapeutic Strategies presents the latest research pertaining to the diagnosis, therapy and management of diffuse low-grade gliomas (DLGG) in adults, with a particular focus on the path towards individualized therapy for this kind of tumor. Recent research on the natural history of DLGGs and their interaction with the brain has led to new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies which increase survival and quality of life of the patient, and these methods are described in this book. This book uniquely focuses on addressing diffuse low-grade gliomas in adults and is a valuable resource for medical oncologists, neuro-oncologists and neurologists.
- Diffusion MRI outside the brain 2012, Springer1. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging: Acquisition and Biophysical Basis / Javier Sánchez-González and Javier Lafuente-Martínez -- 2. How to Identify and Avoid Artifacts on DWI / Javier Sánchez-González -- 3. Quantification and Postprocessing of DWI / Javier Sánchez-González and Antonio Luna -- 4. DWI at 3 T: Advantages, Disadvantages, Pitfalls, and Advanced Clinical Applications / Javier Sánchez-González and Antonio Luna -- 5. DWI of the Liver / Antonio Luna and Luis Luna -- 6. Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging of the Pancreas / Jorge A. Soto, German A. Castrillon, Stephan Anderson, and Nagaraj Holalkere -- 7. Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging of the Renal and Adrenal Glands / Nagaraj Holalkere, Stephan Anderson, and Jorge A. Soto -- 8. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging of Prostate, Bladder, and Retroperitoneum / Joan C. Vilanova, Roberto García-Figueiras, Joaquim Barceló, and Antonio Luna -- 9. Use of DWI in Female Pelvis / German A. Castrillon, Stephan Anderson, Nagaraj Holalkere, and Jorge A. Soto -- 10. DWI of the Breast / Joaquim Barceló, Joan C. Vilanova, and Antonio Luna -- 11. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Peritoneum / German A. Castrillon, Stephan Anderson, Jorge A. Soto, and Antonio Luna -- 12. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging of Anorectal Region / Lidia Alcalá, Teodoro Martín, and Antonio Luna -- 13. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in the Evaluation of Lung, Mediastinum, Heart, and Chest Wall / Antonio Luna, Teodoro Martín, and Javier Sánchez González -- 14. Role of DWI in the Evaluation of Tumors of the Head and Neck and in the Assessment of Lymph Nodes / Inmaculada Rodriguez, Teodoro Martín, and Antonio Luna -- 15. Musculoskeletal Applications of DWI / Joan C. Vilanova, Sandra Baleato, and Elda Balliu -- 16. Whole-Body Applications of DWI / Joan C. Vilanova, Sandra Baleato, Joaquim Barceló, and Antonio Luna.
- Diffusion tensor imaging 2013, Springer
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the brain 2005, Springer
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the brain. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Digital image processing for ophthalmology 2011, AtyponFundus images of the retina are color images of the eye taken by specially designed digital cameras. Ophthalmologists rely on fundus images to diagnose various diseases that affect the eye, such as diabetic retinopathy and retinopathy of prematurity. A crucial preliminary step in the analysis of retinal images is the identification and localization of important anatomical structures, such as the optic nerve head (ONH), the macula, and the major vascular arcades. Identification of the ONH is an important initial step in the detection and analysis of the anatomical structures and pathological features in the retina. Different types of retinal pathology may be detected and analyzed via the application of appropriately designed techniques of digital image processing and pattern recognition. Computer-aided analysis of retinal images has the potential to facilitate quantitative and objective analysis of retinal lesions and abnormalities. Accurate identification and localization of retinal features and lesions could contribute to improved diagnosis, treatment, and management of retinopathy.
- Digital image processing. 6th rev. and ext. ed. 2005, Springer
- Digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) 2008, Springer
- Part I. Introduction to DICOM -- 1. What Is DICOM? -- 2. How does DICOM work? 3. Where do you get DICOM from? -- Part II. DICOM and clinical data -- 4. A brief history of DICOM -- 5. Parlez-vous DICOM? 6. Medical images in DICOM -- Part III. DICOM comunications -- 7. DICOM SOPs: Basic 8. DICOM SOPs: Beyond basic -- 9. DICOM associations -- Part IV: DICOM media and security -- 10. DICOM media: files, folders, and DICOMDIRs -- 11. DICOM security -- 12. Incompatibility of compatible -- Part V. Advanced topics -- 13. DICOM and teleradiology -- 14. Standards and system integration in digital medicine -- 15. Disaster PACS planning and management -- 16. DICOM applications: usual and not -- 17. DICOM software development -- 18. DICOM implementation plans -- 19. DICOM FAQs.
- Digital mammography 2010, Springer
- Digital mammography 2008, Springer
- Digital microscopy. 3rd ed. 2007, ScienceDirect
- Digital microscopy. 4th edition. [4th ed.} 2013, ScienceDirect
- Diseases of the abdomen and pelvis 2006, Springer
- Diseases of the abdomen and pelvis, 2010-2013 2011, Springer
- Diseases of the brain, head & neck, spine 2008, Springer
- Diseases of the brain, head & neck, spine 2012-2015 2012, Springerpt. 1.Workshops --Brain Tumors /Edmond A. Knopp and Walter Montanera --Mass Lesions of the Brain: A Differential Diagnostic Approach /Michael Brant-Zawadzki --Differential Diagnosis of Brain Masses /James G. Smirniotopoulos and Steven J. Goldstein --Evaluation of Cerebral Vessels /Robert A. Willinsky --Evaluation of the Cerebral Vessels: Endovascular Therapy /Mary E. Jensen --Brain Ischemia: CT and MRI Techniques in Acute Stroke /Jens Fiehler and Howard A. Rowley --Hemorrhagic Vascular Pathologies, I /James Byrne --Hemorrhagic Vascular Pathologies, II /Martin Wiesmann --Demyelinating Diseases /Kelly K. Koeller and Frederik Barkhof --Degenerative Brain Disease and Aging /Marco Essig and Mark A. van Buchem --Neuroradiological Diagnosis of Craniocerebral Trauma: Current Concepts /Paul M. Parizel and C. Douglas Phillips --Nontraumatic Neuroemergencies, I /Patrick A. Brouwer --Nontraumatic Neuroemergencies, II /John R. Hesselink --Epilepsy and Neuroimaging /Linda J. Bagley and Timo Krings --Infectious Diseases of the Central Nervous System /Vincent Dousset and Alain Bonafé --Cerebral Infections /David J. Mikulis --Diseases of the Sella and Parasellar Region /Walter Kucharczyk and Charles L. Truwit --Temporal Bone and Auditory Pathways /Jan W. Casselman and Francis Veillon --Imaging Diseases of the Pharynx and Oral Cavity /Wendy R. K. Smoker and Bernhard Schuknecht --Diseases of the Larynx /Martin G. Mack and Hugh D. Curtin --Extramucosal Spaces of the Suprahyoid Neck /Laurie A. Loevner --Sinonasal Imaging /David M. Yousem --Degenerative Disc Disease of the Spine: Anatomic and Imaging Considerations /Michael T. Modic and Christian W. A. Pfirrmann --Acute Spinal Trauma /Pia C. Sundgren and Adam E. Flanders --Spinal Cord Inflammatory and Demyelinating Diseases /Majda M. Thurnher --Spinal Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases /Jeffrey S. Ross --Congenital and Acquired Abnormalities of the Pediatric Brain /William S. Ball and Thierry A. G. M. Huisman --Imaging of Pediatric Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors /Tina Young Poussaint and Andrea Rossi --pt. 2.Nuclear Medicine Satellite Course Diamond --Imaging Alzheimer in 2011 /Marieke Hazewinkel and Frederik Barkhof --Quantification of NeuroPET: When to Use It /Alfred Buck --Radioiodine Therapy: Current Imaging Concepts Introduction /Luca Giovanella --Nuclear Medicine Imaging of Brain Tumors /Ian Law --Nuclear Imaging of Neurovascular Disease /Ian Law --Integrated PET-CT and PET-MR: Pitfalls and Applications in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma /Laurie A. Loevner --PET Imaging of Dementia /Osama Sabri, Solveig Tiepolt, Swen Hesse and Henryk Barthel --Clinical SPECT and PET for Management of Patients with Refractory Epilepsy /Koen Van Laere, Karolien Goffin and Wim Van Paesschen --pt. 3.Pediatric Satellite Course Kangaroo --Hemorrhage, Stroke, and Ischemia of the Neonatal Brain /Maria I. Argyropoulou --Accidental and Nonaccidental Injury of the Pediatric Brain and Spine /Thierry A. G. M. Huisman --Acquired Infectious and Autoimmune Diseases of the Pediatric Central Nervous System /Andrea Rossi --Imaging of the Phakomatoses in Children /Tina Young Poussaint --pt. 4.Breast Imaging Satellite Course --MRI of the Breast: Technique, Indications, and BI-RADS Classification /Karen Kinkel --Microcalcifications of the Breast: An Approach to Radiologic Classification /Markus Müller-Schimpfle --Ultrasound of the Breast, Including Interventions: An Update /Alexander Mundinger --Mammography: Diagnosis of Asymmetries, Masses and Architectural Distortion /Christian Weismann.
- Diseases of the heart, chest & breast 2007, Springer
- Diseases of the heart, chest, including breast 2011-2014 2011, Springer
- Doppler ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Dual source CT imaging 2008, Springer
- Duvernoy's Atlas of the human brain stem and cerebellum 2009, Springer
- Dynamic brain imaging 2009, Springer ProtocolsDynamic imaging of brain function / Fahmeed Hyder -- Fractal characterization of complexity in dynamic signals : application to cerebral hemodynamics / Peter Herman, Laszlo Kocsis, and Andras Eke -- Wide-field and two-photon imaging of brain activity with voltage- and calcium-sensitive dyes / Ryota Homma ... [et al.] -- Two-photon imaging of capillary blood flow in olfactory bulb glomeruli / Pascale Tiret ... [et al.] -- Astrocytic calcium signaling : mechanism and implications for functional brain imaging / Xiaohai Wang, Takahiro Takano, and Maiken Nedergaard -- Using the light scattering component of optical intrinsic signals to visualize in vivo functional structures of neural tissues / Uma Maheswari Rajagopalan, Kazushige Tsunoda, and Manabu Tanifuji -- Methods for studying functional interactions among neuronal populations / Nandakumar S. Narayanan and Mark Laubach -- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) / Andreas A. Ioannides -- Functiional neuroimaging of spike-wave seizures / Joshua E. Motelow and Hal Blumenfeld -- Tactile and non-tactile sensory paradigms for fMRI and neurophysiologic studies in rodents / Basavaraju G. Sanganahalli ... [et al.] -- Using fMRI for elucidating dynamic interactions / Yul-Wan Sung and Seiji Ogawa -- Resting-state functional connectivity in animal models : modulations by exsanguination / Bharat B. Biswal and Sridhar S. Kannurpatti -- Dynamic magnetic resonance imaging of cerebral blood flow using arterial spin labeling / Afonso C. Silva and Fernando F. Paiva -- Dynamic MRI of small electrical activity / Allen W. Song, Trong-Kha Truong, Marty Woldorff -- Advanced in vivo heteronuclear MRS approaches for studying brain bioenergetics driven by mitochondria / Xiao-Hong Zhu ... [et al.]
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI atlas of prostate cancer 2009, Springer
- Echo manual. 3rd ed. 2006, OvidHow to obtain a good echocardiography examination: ultrasound physics, technique, and medical knowledge -- Transthoracic echocardiography: M-mode, two-dimensional, and three-dimensional -- Transesophageal and intracardiac echocardiography / Jae K. Oh ... [et al.] -- Doppler echocardiography and color flow imaging: comprehensive noninvasive hemodynamic assessment -- Tissue doppler imaging, strain imaging, and dyssynchrony assessment / Brian D. Powell ... [et al.] -- Contrast echocardiography -- Assessment of systolic function and quantification of cardiac chambers -- Assessment of diastolic function and diastolic heart failure -- Pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary vein stenosis -- Coronary artery disease and acute myocardial infarction -- Stress echocardiography -- Valvular heart disease -- Prosthetic valve evaluation -- Infective endocarditis -- Cardiomyopathies -- Cardiac diseases due to systemic illness, genetics, medication, or infection -- Pericardial diseases -- Tumors and masses -- Diseases of the aorta -- Echocardiography in congenital heart disease: an overview / Frank Cetta, Jr., James B. Seward, Patrick W. O'Leary -- Intraoperative echocardiography / Roger L. Click, Jae K. Oh -- Vascular imaging and tonometry / A. Rauoof Malik, Iftikhar J. Kullo -- Goal-directed and comprehensive examination.
- Echocardiographic anatomy in the fetus 2008, Springer
- EEG-fMRI 2010, Springer
- Electron microscopy of model systems. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Electron Microscopy of Viruses -- Chapter 2. Bacterial TEM : New Insights from Cryo-Microscopy -- Chapter 3. Analysis of the Ultrastructure of Archaea by Electron Microscopy -- Chapter 4. Chlamydomonas : Cryopreparation Methods for the 3-D Analysis of Cellular Organelles -- Chapter 5. Ultrastructure of the Asexual Blood Stages of Plasmodium falciparum -- Chapter 6. Electron Tomography and Immuno-labeling of Tetrahymena thermophila Basal Bodies -- Chapter 7. Electron Microscopy of Paramecium (Ciliata).
- Emergency neuroradiology 2006, Springer
- Emission tomography 2004, ScienceDirect
- Encyclopedia of diagnostic imaging 2008, Springerv. 1. A-K -- v. 2. L-Z.
- Encyclopedia of imaging science and technology 2002, Wiley
- Endobronchial ultrasound 2009, Springer
- Endoscopic ultrasound 2010, Springer
- Enhancing the role of ultrasound with contrast agents 2006, Springer
- ESC Textbook of cardiovascular imaging 2010, Springer
- Essential echocardiography 2007, SpringerEchocardiographic instumentation and principles of doppler echocardiography / Scott D. Solomon -- Introduction to imaging: the normal examination / Dara Lee and Scott D. Solomon -- Protocol and nomenclature in transthoracic echocardiography / Bernard E. Bulwer and Jose Rivero -- Clinical utility of echocardiography / Bernard E. Bulwer, Faisal Shamshad, and Scott D. Solomon -- Echocardiographic assessment of ventricular systolic function / Bernard E. Bulwer, Scott D. Solomon, and Rajesh Janardhanan -- Echocardiographic assessment of diastolic function / Carolyn Y. Ho -- Echocardiography in myocardial infarction / Justina C. Wu -- Stress echocardiography : indications, protocols, and interpretation / Edmund A. Bermudez and Ming Hui Chen -- Cardiomyopathies / Bernard E. Bulwer and Scott D. Solomon -- Pericardial disease / Ashvin N. Pande and Leonard S. Lilly -- Echocardiographic assessment of aortic stenosis / Edmund A. Bermudez -- Echocardiographic evaluation of aortic regurgitation / Susan M. Sallach and Sharon C. Reimold -- Mitral stenosis / Robert J. Ostfeld -- Mitral regurgitation / Jacqueline Suk Danik and Bernard E. Bulwer -- Infective endocarditis / Nagesh S. Anavekar, Marcus Averbach, and Bernard E. Bulwer -- Role of echocardiography in the management of atrial fibrillation / Warren J. Manning -- Cardiac source of embolus / Justina C. Wu -- Echocardiography in pulmonary embolism and secondary pulmonary hypertension / David Aguilar and Bernard E. Bulwer -- Cardiac masses and tumors / Justina C. Wu -- Aortic dissection and other diseases of the aorta / Laura Benzaquen -- Echocardiography in the assessment of artrial septal defects / Edmund A. Bermudez -- Adult congenital heart disease in general echocardiography practice : an introduction / Bernard E. Bulwer and Michael J. Landzberg -- Transesophageal echocardiography multiplane examination primer / Bernard E. Bulwer and Stanton K. Shernan.
- Essential radiology for sports medicine 2010, SpringerKnee injuries / Melanie A. Hopper and Andrew J. Grainger -- Hip, pelvis, and groin injuries / Philip Robinson -- Ankle and foot injuries / Ne Siang Chew ... [et al.] -- Osseous stress injury in athletes / Melanie A. Hopper and Philip Robinson -- Shoulder injuries / Andrew J. Grainger and Philip F.J. Tirman -- Elbow injuries / Kenneth S. Lee, Michael J. Tuite, and Humberto G. Rosas -- Hand and wrist injuries / Philip J. O'Connor -- Postoperative imaging in sports medicine / Ali Naraghi and Lawrence M. White -- Muscle injury and complications / Abhijit Datir and David A. Connell -- Sports-related disorders of the spine and sacrum / Rob Campbell and Andrew Dunn -- Ultrasound-guided sports intervention / Philip J. O'Connor.
- Essentials of clinical MR 2011, Thieme"The objective of this book is to serve as a practical educational resource for clinical magnetic resonance imaging. The bulk of the text is organized along anatomic lines and discusses disease entities commonly encountered in clinical practice. The focus is illustrating and describing the MR appearances of the most commonly imaged disease entities, covering briefly in each area important points relative to imaging techniques then discussing in depth, the clinical MR interpretation. The breadth of clinical MRI is explored. For each subtopic within an anatomic region, clinical cases serve as the backbone for discussion, the most common pathologies affecting each anatomic region being illustrated. The final chapters discuss specifically contrast media and contrast enhanced MRA, two topics worthy of further description due to their present clinical importance. When relevant to diagnosis or essential for understanding, MR physics is discussed, however the reader is referred separately to Runge et al, The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 2nd Edition (New York: Thieme; 2009) for further elaboration. It is the goal that upon completing this text, the reader will have an appreciation for the complexity, utility, and versatility of MR in clinical imaging and will possess the knowledge essential for interpretation of basic clinical MR examinations"--Provided by publisher.
- Essentials of functional MRI 2011, CRCnetBASE"During the last two decades, new developments in functional MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) have made it possible to detect changes in the brain over time, as opposed to the "snapshot" produced by conventional MRI. Essentials of Functional MRI breaks down the technical challenges for physicians, researchers, and technologists who use functional MRI but may not be experts in the necessary math and physics. The author describes the theory and practical details of functional MRI (fMRI) methodology, including how to acquire and analyze images, and a wide range of examples demonstrate how fMRI has been used thus far. The author provides the essential information to study, understand, use, and teach the practical aspects of fMRI for those people who are most likely to extend its use into clinical practice"--Provided by publisher.
- Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging. 6th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectRadioactivity, radionuclides, and radiopharmaceuticals -- Instrumentation and quality control -- Central nervous system -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary glands -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Skeletal system -- Genitourinary system and adrenal glands -- Non-PET neoplasm imaging and radioimmunotherapy -- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT neoplasm imaging -- Inflammation and infection imaging -- Authorized user and radioisotope safety issues -- Self-evaluation. Unknown case sets -- Answers to unknown case sets -- Appendix A: Characteristics of radionuclides for imaging and therapy -- Appendix B-1: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Becquerels to Curies) -- Appendix B-2: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Curies to Becquerels) -- Appendix C-1: Technetium-99m decay and generation tables -- Appendix C-2: Other radionuclide decay tables -- Appendix D: Injection techniques and pediatric dosages -- Appendix E-1: Sample techniques for nuclear imaging -- Appendix E-2: Abnormal radio pharmaceutical distribution as a result of medications and other extrinsic factors -- Appendix F: Nonradioactive pharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine -- Appendix G: Pregnancy and breastfeeding -- Appendix H-1: General considerations for hospitalized patients receiving radionuclide therapy -- Appendix H-2: Special considerations and requirements for iodine-131 therapy -- Appendix I: Emergency procedures for spills of radioactive materials.
- Evidence-based imaging in pediatrics 2010, Springer
- Evidence-based imaging. Rev. ed. 2011, Springer
- Evidence-based neuroimaging diagnosis and treatment 2013, Springer
- Extra-cranial applications of diffusion-weighted MRI 2011, CambridgeBasic physical principles of body diffusion-weighted imaging / Eric E. Sigmund and Jens Jensen -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of the liver / Bachir Taouli and Dow-Mu Koh -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of diffuse renal disease and kidney transplant / Frederik De Keyzer and Harriet C. Thoeny -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of focal renal masses / Sooah Kim and Bachir Taouli -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of the pancreas / Tomoaki Ichikawa ... [et al.] -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of the prostate / Sophie F. Riches and Nandita DeSouza -- Breast applications of diffusion-weighted MRI / Yong Guo -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of lymph nodes / Thomas C. Kwee and Taro Takahara -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of female pelvic tumors / Hela Sbano and Anwar R. Padhani -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of the bone marrow and the spine / Olaf Dietrich and Andrea Baur-Melnyk -- Diffusion-weighted MRI of soft tissue tumors / Masayuki Maeda -- Evaluation of tumor treatment response with diffusion-weighted MRI / Andriy M. Babsky, Shenghong Ju and Navin Bansal -- Diffusion-weighted MRI: future directions / Dow-Mu Koh and David J. Collins.
- Fetal MRI 2011, Springer
- fMRI 2010, SpringerSection 1. Basics -- Introduction / Stephan Ulmer -- Neuroanatomy and Cortical Landmarks / Stephan Ulmer -- Spatial Resolution of fMRI Techniques / Seong-Gi Kim, Tao Jin and Mitsuhiro Fukuda -- The Electrophysiological Background of the fMRI Signal / Christoph Kayser and Nikos K. Logothetis -- High-Field fMRI / Elke R. Gizewski -- Press Button Solutions / Kerstin Schmidt and Stephan Ulmer -- Section 2. Clinical Applications -- Preoperative Blood Oxygen Level Dependent (BOLD) functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) of Motor and Somatosensory Function / Christoph Stippich -- The Functional Anatomy of Speech Processing: From Auditory Cortex to Speech Recognition and Speech Production / Gregory Hickok -- Use of fMRI Language Lateralization for Quantitative Prediction of Naming and Verbal Memory Outcome in Left Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery / Jeffrey R. Binder -- Mapping of Recovery from Poststroke Aphasia: Comparison of PET and fMRI / Wolf-Dieter Heiss -- Functional Magnetic Resonance-Guided Brain Tumor Resection / Peter D. Kim, Charles L. Truwit and Walter A. Hall -- Direct Cortical Stimulation and fMRI / Maximillian H. Mehdorn, Simone Goebel and Arya Nabavi -- Imaging Epileptic Seizures Using fMRI / Simon Glynn and John A. Detre -- Special Issues in fMRI-Studies Involving Children / Marko Wilke -- Multimodal Brain Mapping in Patients with Early Brain Lesions / Martin Staudt -- Combining Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with (f)MRI / Gesa Hartwigsen, Tanja Kassuba and Hartwig Roman Siebner -- Clinical Magnetoencephalography and fMRI / Steven M. Stufflebeam.
- Focal liver lesions 2005, Springer
- Fractal analysis of breast masses in mammograms 2012, AtyponFractal analysis is useful in digital image processing for the characterization of shape roughness and gray-scale texture or complexity. Breast masses present shape and gray-scale characteristics in mammograms that vary between benign masses and malignant tumors. This book demonstrates the use of fractal analysis to classify breast masses as benign masses or malignant tumors based on the irregularity exhibited in their contours and the gray-scale variability exhibited in their mammographic images. A few different approaches are described to estimate the fractal dimension (FD) of the contour of a mass, including the ruler method, box-counting method, and the power spectral analysis (PSA) method. Procedures are also described for the estimation of the FD of the gray-scale image of a mass using the blanket method and the PSA method.
- From basic cardiac imaging to image fusion 2013, SpringerThe recent development of three-dimensional imaging techniques has provided an enormous amount of information relevant to the clinical management of patients at low and high risk for coronary artery disease. However, while progress in each individual technique has been rapid, the correlation of findings obtained with radiology, nuclear medicine, and magnetic resonance imaging is still relatively neglected. In this book, qualified experts in cardiac imaging present the basic concepts of cardiac disease and imaging and compare the findings obtained in particular subspecialties with those acquired using other techniques. In this way the reader will learn how images and techniques can be integrated in clinical practice to the benefit of the patient. In addition, the issue is addressed of reducing the patient's exposure to ionizing radiation through appropriate multimodality integration. Physicians ranging from cardiac surgeons to internal medicine specialists and even public health administrators will find this book invaluable in understanding the role of hybrid cardiac imaging.
- Functional electromyography 2011, SpringerElectricity in medicine: philosophy meets physiology -- Electrodiagnosis and the physical examination: casting a fine net widely -- Dynamic electrodiagnosis: provocative/evocative maneuvers define diagnoses of exclusion and refine dual diagnoses -- Neurological thoracic outlet syndrome: approaching a pathognomonic sign -- Treating neurological thoracic outlet syndrome identified by a provoked electromyographic sign: analysis of the data -- Piriformis syndrome: electrophysiology vs anatomical assumption -- Treating piriformis syndrome identified by a provoked electromyographic sign: analysis of the data -- Radiculopathy vs spinal stenosis: evocative electrodiagnosis identifies the main pain generator -- Treating spinal stenosis identified by an evoked electromyographic sign: analysis of the data -- Extending dynamic electrodiagnosis: application to common and uncommon conditions.
- Functional MRI 2006, Springer
- Fundamentals in oncologic ultrasound 2009, Springer
- Fundamentals of body MRI 2011, ScienceDirectFundamentals of Body MRI-a new title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series-explains and defines key concepts in body MRI so you can confidently make radiologic diagnoses. Dr. Christopher G. Roth presents comprehensive guidance on body imaging-from the liver to the female pelvis-and discusses how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this detailed and heavily illustrated reference will help you effectively master the complexities of interpreting findings from this imaging modality. Access the fully searchable contents of the text online at www.expertconsult.com. Master MRI techniques for the entirety of body imaging, including liver, breast, male and female pelvis, and cardiovascular MRI. Avoid artifacts thanks to extensive discussions of considerations such as physics and parameter tradeoffs. Grasp visual nuances through numerous images and correlating anatomic illustrations.
- Adrenal glands and kidneys / William E. Brant -- Pelvicaliceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra / William E. Brant -- Genital tract: radiographic imaging and MR / William E. Brant -- Abdomen ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Genital tract and bladder ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Obstetric ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Vascular ultrasound / Raymond S. Dougherty, William E. Brant -- Benign cystic bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal trauma / Clyde A. Helms -- Arthritis / Clyde A. Helms -- Metabolic bone disease / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal "don't touch" lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Miscellaneous bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knees / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle / Clyde A. Helms -- Pediatric chest / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Pediatric abdomen and pelvis / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Introduction to nuclear medicine / David K. Shelton -- Essential science of nuclear medicine / Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, Jerrold T. Bushberg -- Skeletal system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Pulmonary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Rhonda A. Wyatt -- Cardiovascular system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Endocrine gland scintigraphy / Marc G. Cote -- Gastrointestinal, liver/spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Genitourinary system scintigraphy / Mike McBiles, Peter W. Blue -- Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love -- Molecular imaging of tumors / James H. Timmons -- Central nervous system scintigraphy / David H. Lewis, Vivek Manchanda -- Positron emission tomography and PET-PC / Bijan Bijan, David K. Shelton, William E. Brant.Diagnostic imaging methods / William E. Brant -- Introduction to brain imaging / David J. Seidenwurm -- Craniofacial trauma / Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, Tuong H. Le -- Cerebrovascular disease / Howard A. Rowley -- Central nervous system neoplasms and tumorlike masses / Kelly K. Koeller -- Central nervous system infections / Walter L. Olsen -- White matter and neurodegenerative diseases / Jerome A. Barakos -- Pediatric neuroimaging / Todd E. Lempert, Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Head and neck imaging / Jerome A. Barakos -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine / Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Lumbar spine: disk disease and stenosis / Clyde A. Helms -- Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease / Santiago Miró, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Mediastinum and hila / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary vascular disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary neoplasms / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary infection / Timothy J. Higgins, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Diffuse lung disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Airways disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Breast imaging / Karen K. Lindfors, Huong T. Le-Petross -- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, and imaging methods / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac imaging in acquired disease / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac mri / Christopher M. Kramer -- Thoracic aorta, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdomen and pelvis / William E. Brant -- Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder / William E. Brant -- Pancreas and spleen / William E. Brant -- Pharynx and esophagus / William E. Brant -- Stomach and duodenum / William E. Brant -- Mesenteric small bowel / William E. Brant -- Colon and appendix / William E. Brant--
- Fundamentals of digital imaging in medicine 2010, SpringerIntroduction / Roger Bourne -- Digital Images / Roger Bourne -- Medical Images / Roger Bourne -- The Spatial and Frequency Domains / Roger Bourne -- Image Quality / Roger Bourne -- Contrast Adjustment / Roger Bourne -- Image Filters / Roger Bourne -- Spatial Transformation / Roger Bourne -- ImageJ / Roger Bourne -- A Note on Precision and Accuracy / Roger Bourne -- Complex Numbers / Roger Bourne.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy in practice 2011, ScienceDirectIntroduction to endoscopy -- Preparation for Endoscopy -- Diagnostic Upper Endoscopy -- 4 Diagnostic Colonoscopy -- 5 Small Bowel Endoscopy: Indications and Technique -- Advanced Imaging -- Interventional Endoscopy -- Complications of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy -- Endosonography -- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography.
- General ultrasound in the critically ill 2005, Springer
- Getting started in clinical radiology 2006, Thieme Book
- GISTs -- gastrointestinal stromal tumors 2011, Springer
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic radiology. 5th ed. 2008, MD Consult
- Handbook of biological confocal microscopy. 3rd ed. 2006, Springer
- Handbook of biomedical image analysis v. 1-3, 2005., Springerv. 2, 2005 Springerv. 3, 2005 Springerv. 1. Segmentation models, part A -- v. 2. Segmentation models, part B -- v. 3. Registration models.
- Handbook of biomedical optics 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of cardiovascular CT 2008, Springer
- Handbook of image quality 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of MRI pulse sequences 2004, ScienceDirect
- Handbook on neurovascular ultrasound 2006, KargerPhysical and technical principles / Evans, D.H. -- Arterial wall imaging / Devuyst, G., Piechowski-Jóźwiak, B., Bogousslavsky, J. -- Endothelial function testing / Csiba, L. -- Atherosclerotic carotid stenosis and occlusion / Sitzer, M. -- Ultrasound diagnostics of the vertebrobasilar system / von Büdingen, H.-C., Staudacher, T., von Büdingen, H.J. -- Ultrasound diagnosis of cervical artery dissection / Benninger, D.H., Baumgartner, R.W. -- Intracranial dural arteriovenous and carotid-cavernous fistulae and paragangliomas / Gandjour, J., Baumgartner, R.W. -- Takayasu and temporal arteritis / Schmidt, W.A. -- Transcranial insonation / Baumgartner, R.W. -- Intracranial stenoses and occlusions, and circle of Willis collaterals / Baumgartner, R.W. -- Acute stroke: perfusion imaging / Seidel, G., Meyer-Wiethe, K. -- Sonothrombolysis: experimental evidence / Daffertshofer, M., Hennerici, M. --Acute stroke: therapeutic transcranial Doppler sonography / Mikulik, R., Alexandrov, A.V. -- Acute stroke: therapeutic transcranial color duplex sonography / Eggers, J. -- Cerebral aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations / Klötzsch, C., Harrer, J.U. -- Cerebral veins and sinuses / Stolz, E. -- Detection of microembolic signals with transcranial Doppler ultrasound / Georgiadis, D., Siebler, M. -- Contrast-enhanced transcranial Doppler ultrasound for diagnosis of patent foramen ovale / Nedeltchev, K., Mattle, H.P. -- Cerebral autoregulation and vasomotor reactivity / Aaslid, R. -- Cerebral circulation monitoring in carotid endarterectomy and carotid artery stenting / Ackerstaff, R.G.A. -- Syncope / Nirkko, A.C., Baumgartner, R.W. -- Functional transcranial Doppler sonography / Lohmann, H., Ringelstein, E.B., Knecht, S. -- Future developments in neurovascular ultrasound / Meairs, S., Hennerici, M.
- Head and neck cancer imaging 2006, Springer
- High-field MR imaging 2011, Springer
- High-resolution CT of the lung. 3rd ed. 2001, Ovid
- Hybrid PET/CT and SPECT/CT imaging 2010, Springer
- Ileoscopy 2012, Springer
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Computed tomography and magnetic reso...
- Computed tomography of the lung ........
- — Ileoscopy ..............................
- Image processing handbook. 4th ed. .....
- — MRI of the gastrointestinal tract ......
- MRI of the heart and vessels ...........
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases