Books by Subject
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Computed tomography and magnetic reso...
- Computed tomography of the lung ........
- — Ileoscopy ..............................
- Image processing handbook. 4th ed. .....
- — MRI of the gastrointestinal tract ......
- MRI of the heart and vessels ...........
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas 2010, Springer
- 99mTc-Sestamibi 2012, Springer
- ABC of pediatric surgical imaging 2010, Springer
- Acoustical imaging 2007, Springer
- Acute ischemic stroke. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Adrenal imaging 2009, SpringerAdrenal embryology and pathology -- Adrenocortical dysfunction -- Adrenal medullary dysfunction -- Adrenals in oncology -- Adrenal surgery -- Imaging adrenal dysfunction -- Imaging of pheochromocytomas -- Adrenal imaging using computed tomography: differentiation of adenomas and metastasis -- MRI of the adrenal glands -- Single photon imaging of the adrenal gland -- PET and PET-CT imaging of adrenal lesions -- Adrenal trauma and intervention -- Evolving functional and advanced image analysis techniques for adrenal lesion characterization.
- Advanced bioimaging technologies in assessment of the quality of bone and scaffold materials 2007, Springer
- Advanced image processing in magnetic resonance imaging 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Advanced imaging of the abdomen 2006, Springer
- Advances in diagnostic imaging 2006, Springer
- Advances in healthcare technology 2006, Springer
- Advances in mass data analysis of signals and images in medicine, biotechnology, and chemistry 2007, Springer
- Alternative breast imaging 2005, Springer
- Analysis of oriented texture with applications to the detection of architectural distortion in mammograms 2010, AtyponThe presence of oriented features in images often conveys important information about the scene or the objects contained; the analysis of oriented patterns is an important task in the general framework of image understanding. As in many other applications of computer vision, the general framework for the understanding of oriented features in images can be divided into low- and high-level analysis. In the context of the study of oriented features, low-level analysis includes the detection of oriented features in images; a measure of the local magnitude and orientation of oriented features over the entire region of analysis in the image is called the orientation field. High-level analysis relates to the discovery of patterns in the orientation field, usually by associating the structure perceived in the orientation field with a geometrical model. This book presents an analysis of several important methods for the detection of oriented features in images, and a discussion of the phase portrait method for high-level analysis of orientation fields. In order to illustrate the concepts developed throughout the book, an application is presented of the phase portrait method to computer-aided detection of architectural distortion in mammograms.
- Anatomic basis of echocardiographic diagnosis 2011, SpringerGeneral anatomy of the heart in the chest -- Age-related cardiac changes -- Aortic valve -- Mitral valve -- Tricuspid and pulmonary valve -- Cardiomyopathies -- Ischemic heart disease -- Right ventricular diseases -- Diseases of the aorta -- Pericardial diseases -- Prosthetic heart valves -- Infective endocarditis and related conditions -- Neoplasm, cardiac tumor -- Congenital heart disease -- Cardiac source of embolism -- Assessment of diastolic function -- Cardiac involvement by systemic diseases -- Interventional procedures.
- Angiography and plaque imaging 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Arthroscopic management of ulnar pain 2012, Springer
- Atlas of anatomic pathology with imaging 2013, SpringerAtlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is a valuable teaching tool for medical students and residents in several specialities such as pathology, radiology, internal medicine, surgery and neurologic sciences. Its need is all the more urgent given the severe shortcuts in the teaching of anatomic pathology following the decrease in the number of autopsies performed. Many of the images shown in the atlas would not be available without performing autopsies and therefore this atlas is an essential for all those in the field. Atlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is the first to combine gross anatomic pictures of diseases with diagnostic imaging. This unique collection of material consisting of over 2000 illustrations complied by experts from around the world is a valuable diagnostic resource for all medical professionals.
- Atlas of brain and spine oncology imaging 2013, SpringerAtlas of Brain and Spine Oncology Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of pathologic disease variations of cancers of the brain and spine through extensive radiologic images. The focus of the book is on algorithmic strategies for identifying neoplastic pathologies commonly found in brain and spinal tumors through a visual representation of the variety of appearances that each neoplasm takes, within both benign and malignant manifestations.
- Atlas of endomicroscopy 2008, Springer1. Development of endoscopic devices: past, present and future / Norman E. Marcon, Brian C. Wilson, and Ralph S. DaCosta -- 2. Surface analysis with magnifying chromoendoscopy in the colon / David P. Hurlstone -- 3. Development and current technological status of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Peter Delaney, Steven Thomas, and Wendy McLaren -- 4. Examination technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz, Kerry Dunbar, and Marcia I. Canto -- 5. The technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy from the perspective of a new user / Marcia I. Canto 6. -- Microarchitecture of the normal gut seen with conventional histology and endomicroscopy / Michael Vieth ... [et al.] -- 7. Endomicroscopy of GI disorders -- 8. Live tissue imaging with conventional confocal microscopy / Marshall H. Montrose and Alastair J.M. Watson -- 9. Functional and molecular imaging with confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz ... [et al.] -- 10. Future trends in confocal laser endomicroscopy: improved imaging quality and immunoendoscopy / Raja Atreya and Markus F. Neurath.
- Atlas of endoscopic major pulmonary resections 2010, Springer
- Atlas of fundus autofluorescence imaging 2007, Springer
- Atlas of genitourinary oncological imaging 2013, SpringerThe Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of appearances for normal anatomy and oncological diseases in the genitourinary system using over 900 radiological images and illustrations. The book presents current imaging techniques and discusses the role of imaging in pre-treatment staging and post-treatment follow-up. Diseases discussed include kidney, adrenal gland, upper tract, bladder, prostate, testes, and pediatric malignancies. Individual chapters include normal anatomy, imaging techniques, and pathology of each cancer type. The staging of the malignancy and what to include in the radiology report are discussed, and expected and complicated postoperative and post-treatment findings and recurrence are presented. Dedicated chapters on interventional and radiation therapy discuss their unique role in the management and treatment of oncology of the genitourinary system. Additionally, a chapter on chemotherapy toxicities discusses drug reaction treatment therapies unique to the genitourinary system.Edited and written by radiologists from the genitourinary disease management team at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging is an ideal resource for radiology and urology trainees seeking a review of the basics and for practicing radiologists looking for answers to challenging cases confronted in daily practice.
- Atlas of headache 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Atlas of mammography. 3rd ed. 2007, OvidAnatomy of the breast -- Techniques and positioning in mammography -- An approach to mammographic analysis -- Circumscribed masses -- Indistinct and spiculated masses -- Analysis of calcification -- Prominent ductal patterns -- Asymmetry and architectural distortion -- The thickened skin pattern -- The axilla -- The male breast -- The postsurgical breast -- The augmented breast -- Galactography -- Needle localization -- Percutaneous breast biopsy -- The roles of ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging in breast imaging.
- Basics and performance of cardiac computed tomography -- Nornal anatomy and congenital abnormalities of the coronary arteries -- Detection and quantification of coronary artery calcium by MDCT -- Coronary artery stenoses: detection, quantitation and characterization -- Morphological and functional assessment of heart chambers by MDCT.
- Atlas of nuclear cardiology. Fourth edition. 2013, Springer
- Atlas of pelvic floor ultrasound 2008, Springer
- Atlas of peripheral nerve ultrasound 2013, Springer
- Atlas of PET-CT 2009, Springer
- Atlas of real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography 2010, SpringerTechnological issues -- General concepts -- The mitral valve -- The aortic valve and pulmonary valves -- Tricuspid valve and pulmonary valves -- Atrial and ventricular septa -- Right and left atria -- The right ventricle -- The left ventricle -- Clinical cases.
- Atlas of SPECT-CT 2011, Springer
- Atlas of virtual colonoscopy. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Atomic force microscopy 2004, Springer Protocols
- Atomic force microscopy in cell biology 2002, ScienceDirect
- Automated image detection of retinal pathology 2010, CRCnetBASE"Although tremendous advances have been made in this complex field, there are still many questions that remain unanswered. Providing unprecedented breadth and detail, this book is a valuable resource for researchers looking to take retinal pathology to that next level of discovery as well as for clinicians and primary health care professionals that aim to utilize automated diagnostics as part of their health care program."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bariatric endoscopy 2013, Springer
- Basic confocal microscopy 2011, Springer
- Basic radiology. 2nd ed. 2011, AccessMedicineScope of diagnostic imaging / Michael Y. M. Chen, Christopher T. Whitlow -- The physical basis of diagnostic imaging / Robert L. Dixon, Christopher T. Whitlow -- Imaging of the heart and great vessels / James G. Ravenel -- Radiology of the chest / Caroline Chiles, Shannon M. Gulla -- Radiology of the breast / Rita I. Freimanis, Joseph S. Ayoub -- Musculoskeletal imaging / Tamara Miner Haygood, Mohamed M.H. Sayyouh -- Imaging of joints / Paul L. Wasserman, Thomas L. Pope Jr -- Plain film of the abdomen / Michael Y. M. Chen -- Radiology of the urinary tract / Jud Gash, Jacob Noe -- Gastrointestinal tract / David J. Ott -- Liver, biliary tract, and pancreas / Melanie P. Caserta, Fakhra Chaudhry, Robert E. Bechtold -- Brain and its coverings / Michael E. Zapadka, Michelle S. Bradbury, Daniel W. Williams III -- Imaging of the spine / Lawrence E. Ginsberg, Nandita Guha-Thakurta.
- Basics of musculoskeletal ultrasound 2013, SpringerIntroduction -- Understanding Accreditation and Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound -- Choosing Ultrasound Equipment -- Knobology -- Tissue Scanning -- Hand and Fingers -- Wrist -- Elbow -- Shoulder -- Foot and Toes -- Ankle -- Knee -- Hip -- Groin -- Ultrasound Guidance of Injections -- Rheumatologic Findings.
- Basics of PET imaging 2005, SpringerRadioactive decay and interaction of radiation with matter -- PET scanning systems -- Data acquisition and corrections -- Image reconstruction, storage, and display -- Performance characteristics of PET scanners -- Cyclotron and production of PET radionuclides -- Synthesis of PET radiopharmaceuticals -- Regulations governing PET radiopharmaceuticals -- Reimbursement for PET procedures -- Design and cost of PET center -- Procedures for PET studies -- Appendix A: Abbreviations used in the text -- Appendix B: Terms used in the text -- Appendix C: Units and constants -- Appendix D: Estimated absorbed doses from intravenous administration of 18F-FDG and 82Rb-RbCL -- Appendix E: Evaluation of tumor uptake of 18F-FDG by PET -- Appendix F: Answers to questions.
- Bioimaging in neurodegeneration 2005, Springer
- Biomedical image analysis 2005., CRCnetBASE
- Biomedical imaging 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Biomedical imaging in experimental neuroscience 2003, CRCnetBASE
- BOLD fMRI 2010, SpringerPrinciples of functional MRI -- fMRI scanning methodologies -- Experimental design and data analysis for fMRI -- Challenges in fMRI and its limitations -- Clinical challenges of fMRI -- Brain mapping for neurosurgery and cognitive neuroscience -- fMRI of memory in aging and dementia -- fMRI of language systems: methods and applications -- fMRI Wada test: prospects for presurgical mapping of language and memory -- Cognitive neuroscience applications -- Neuroanatomical atlas.
- Bone quantitative ultrasound 2011, Springer
- Bone tumors 2012, SpringerIntroduction to Bone Tumors --How to Evaluate a Bone Lesion --Imaging Modalities --Cartilage Tumors --Osseous Tumors --Fibrous Tumors --Miscellaneous Tumors --Bone Metastases --Bone Tumor Mimickers --Cases.
- Brain CT scans in clinical practice 2009, Springer
- Brain imaging in behavioral medicine and clinical neuroscience: an introduction -- Basic MR physics: considerations for behavioral medicine and neurophysiology -- Functional magnetic resonance imaging -- Diffusion-tensor imaging and behavioral medicine -- Perfusion MRI -- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy: a practical guide for the clinical neuroscientist -- Functional near-infrared spectroscopy -- Methodological considerations for using bold fMRI in the clinical neurosciences -- Application of functional neuroimaging to examination of nicotine dependence -- Relationship between mood, stress, and tobacco smoking -- Imaging substance use and misuse: psychostimulants -- Eating disorders -- Structural and functional neuroimaging in obesity -- Neuropsychology and neuroimaging in metabolic dysfunction -- Neuroimaging of cardiovascular disease -- Exercise and the brain -- Neuroimaging of pain: a psychosocial perspective -- Neuroimaging in acute ischemic stroke -- Neuroimaging of Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, and other dementias -- Application of neuroimaging methods to define cognitive and brain abnormalities associated with HIV -- Neuroimaging and cognitive function in multiple sclerosis -- Neuroimaging of fatigue -- Brain imaging in behavioral medicine and clinical neuroscience: synthesis.
- Brain imaging in behavioral neuroscience 2012, Springer
- Brain mapping. 2nd ed. 2002, ScienceDirect
- Breast imaging review 2010, Springer
- Breast imaging. 3rd ed. 2007, OvidBreast anatomy and basic histology, physiology, and pathology -- A pathologist's overview of the pathology of breast disease / Joseph Rabban -- Epidemiology, etiology, risk factors, and survival from breast cancer -- Screening for breast cancer -- Radiation risk -- Staging breast cancer -- Ductal carcinoma in situ and early-stage breast cancer: detection, diagnosis, and prognostic indicators -- Mammography: equipment and basic physics -- Quality assurance and quality control / Debra Deibel -- Mammographic positioning -- A systematic approach to breast imaging -- Mammography and the normal breast -- Interpreting the mammogram -- Benign lesions -- Probably benign findings appropriately managed with short-interval follow-up --Suspicious lesions and lesions with a high probability of malignancy -- Breast ultrasound -- The altered breast: pregnancy, lactation, abscess, post biopsy changes, mastectomy, radiation, and implants -- The male breast -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the breast / Carol A. Hulka and Daniel B. Kopans -- Evaluating women with lumps, thickening, discharge or pain: imaging women with signs or symptoms that might indicate breast cancer -- Image sequencing: problems and solutions in breast evaluation -- Histological, pathological and imaging correlation -- Interventional procedures in the breast -- The breast imaging report: data management and the breast imaging audit -- The medical-legal problem and breast imaging -- Digital mammography -- Digital breast tomosynthesis -- Cytopathology.
- Breast MRI 2008, Springer
- Cardiac CT 2011, Springer
- Cardiac CT imaging. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerCT has long been considered an accurate technique in the assessment of cardiac structure and function, but advances in computing power and scanning technology have resulted in its increasing popularity. This book collates all relevant imaging findings of the use of cardiac CT and presents them in a relevant and practical manner.
- Cardiac imaging in electrophysiology 2012, SpringerPart I. Technology Evaluation -- 1. Imaging-Based Heart Anatomy / Francesco Fulvio Faletra, Ann C. Garlitski, François Regoli, and Natesa G. Pandian -- 2. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Description of Technology and Protocols / Gaston R. Vergara and Nassir F. Marrouche -- 3. Cardiac Computed Tomography: Description of Technology and Protocols / Quynh A. Truong, Subodh B. Joshi, and Udo Hoffmann -- 4. Nuclear-Based Imaging: Description of Technology and Protocols / Juhani Knuuti -- 5. Echocardiography: Technology and Protocols / José Zamorano and José Alberto de Agustín -- Part II. Catheter Ablation -- 6. Anatomy Assessment for Atrial Arrhythmias / Sheldon M. Singh and Andre D'Avila -- 7. Anatomical Assessment for Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia / Paolo Della Bella, Giuseppe Maccabelli, and Corrado Carbucicchio -- 8. Intra-Procedural Techniques: Fluoroscopy and Angiography / Matthew Wright, Sébastien Knecht, and Pierre Jaïs -- 9. Intraprocedural Techniques: Transesophageal (2D/3D) and Intracardiac Echocardiography / Josef Kautzner and Petr Peichl -- 10. Intraprocedural Techniques: Angioscopy and Optical Imaging / Paul J. Wang, Amin Al-Ahmad, Henry H. Hsia, Paul C. Zei, Mintu Turakhia, Marco Perez, and Christian S. Eversull -- 11. Contact and Noncontact Electroanatomical Mapping / Narayanan Namboodiri, Anthony G. Brooks, and Prashanthan Sanders -- 12. The Role of Imaging for Catheter Ablation in the Pediatric Population / John Triedman -- Part III. Device Therapy -- 13. Substrate Assessment: Echocardiography, MRI, and CCT / Victoria Delgado, Matteo Bertini, Rutger J. van Bommel, C. Jan Willem Borleffs, Martin J. Schalij, and Jeroen J. Bax -- 14. Dyssynchrony Evaluation: Echocardiography / John Gorcsan III -- 15. Dyssynchrony Evaluation: MRI and CCT / Kenneth Bilchick, Eliot McVeigh, and Albert Lardo -- 16. Nuclear Imaging for Device Therapy / Amparo L. Figueroa and Ahmed Tawakol -- 17. Post-CRT Imaging Based Optimization / Veronica Lea J. Dimaano, Aurélio C. Pinheiro, and Theodore P. Abraham -- 18. Sudden Cardiac Risk Assessment / Stephan Danik and Jagmeet Singh -- Part IV. Advances in Navigation and Integration -- 19. MRI/CCT Fusion into Fluoroscopic Imaging / Nassir F. Marrouche and Gaston R. Vergara -- 20. Magnetic Navigation: Description of Technique, Advantages, and Technical Issues / Sabine Ernst -- 21. Magnetic and Robotic Navigation / Bruce D. Lindsay and Oussama Wazni.
- Cardiac PET and PET/CT imaging 2007, Springer
- Cardiac tumor pathology 2013, Springer
- Cardiopulmonary imaging 2004, Ovid
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging 2007, Springer
- Cardiovascular MR manual 2011, SpringerWhat's inside the magnet and why? -- The MRI environment -- Protons and spins: the origin of the MRI signal -- Generating a signal: RF pulses and echoes -- Relaxation times, gradient echoes, and spin echoes -- Making an image: locating and encoding signals in space -- Image space and k-space -- Imaging parameters and image attributes -- Improving SNR with surface coils and array coils -- Pulse sequences and image contrast -- Gradient echo versus spin echo -- Black blood versus bright blood imaging -- Dealing with cardiac motion: how do we image the beating heart? -- Dealing with respiratory motion -- Fast imaging: how do we speed up the image acquisition? -- Special pulse sequences for cardiac imaging -- Common artifacts -- The basics of a CMR study -- Components of CMR protocols -- Anatomy of CMR -- The CMR report -- Diseases of the aorta -- Cardiomyopathies -- Pericardial disease -- Cardiac masses -- Valvular heart disease -- Ischemic heart disease -- Basic adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) -- Pulmonary vein assessment -- Interventional cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cardiovascular MRI in congenital heart disease 2010, Springer
- Cardiovascular MRI in practice 2008, Springer
- Cartilage imaging 2011, Springer
- Case studies in abdominal and pelvic imaging 2011, Springer
- Case studies in chest imaging 2012, Springer
- Case-based echocardiography 2011, SpringerPhysics and Artifacts -- Basic Ultrasound Views -- Quantification of Left Ventricular Size and Wall Thickness -- Quantification of Left Ventricular Systolic Function -- Noninvasive Hemodynamic Assessment -- Echocardiographic Assessment of Diastolic Dysfunction (DD) and Heart Failure with Normal EF (HFnlEF) -- Tissue Doppler Imaging and Strain Echocardiography -- Transesophageal Echocardiography -- Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography -- Use of Echo Contrast in Routine Practice -- Three-Dimensional Echocardiography -- Stress Echocardiography --Mechanical Dyssynchrony Assessment -- Post Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Optimization Protocol -- Echocardiographic Assessment of the Right Ventricle -- Aortic Valve Stenosis and Regurgitation -- Mitral Prolapse Regurgitation and Mitral Stenosis -- Right-Sided Heart Valves Assessment in Disease -- The Assessment of Prosthetic Valve Function -- The Aorta: Diseases of the Aorta -- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy -- Stress Cardiomyopathy -- Pericardial Diseases -- Atrial Septal Defect -- Percutaneous Interventions for Congenital Heart Defects -- Cardiac Tumors and Masses -- Cardiac Transplantation -- Vascular Imaging.
- Cell biological applications of confocal microscopy. 2nd ed. 2002, ScienceDirect
- Cell imaging techniques 2005, Springer ProtocolsMolecular beacons: fluorescent probes for detection of endogenous mRNAs in living cells -- Second-harmonic imaging of collagen -- Visualizing calcium signaling in cells by digitized wide-field and confocal fluorescent microscopy -- Multifluorescence labeling techniques and confocal laser scanning microscopy on lung tissue -- Evaluation of confocal microscopy system performance -- Quantitative analysis of atherosclerotic lesion composition in mice -- Applications of microscopy to genetic therapy of cystic fibrosis and other human diseases -- Laser scanning cytometry: principles and applications -- Near-clinical applications of laser scanning cytometry -- Laser capture microdissection -- Analysis of asbestos-induced gene expression changes in bronchiolar epithelial cells using laser capture microdissection and quantitative reverse transriptase-polymerase chain reaction -- New approaches to fluorescence in situ hybridization -- Microarray image scanning -- Near-field scanning optical microscopy in cell biology and cytogenetics -- Porosome: the fusion pore revealed by multiple imaging modalities -- Secretory vesicle swelling by atomic force microscopy -- Imaging and probing cell mechanical properties with the atomic force microscopy -- Reflection contrast microscopy: the bridge between light and electron microscopy -- Three-dimensional analysis of single particles by electron microscopy: sample preparation and data acquisition -- Three-dimensional reconstruction of single particles in electron microscopy: image processing -- A new microbiopsy system enables rapid preparation of tissue for high-pressure freezing.
- Cellular imaging techniques for neuroscience and beyond. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirect
- Chest sonography. 2nd. ed. 2008, Springer
- Chest sonography. 3rd ed. 2011, Springer
- Chest x-ray in clinical practice 2009, Springer
- Clinical blood pool MR imaging 2008, Springer
- Clinical breast imaging 2007, OvidMy Aunt Minnie -- Screening -- Diagnostic breast imaging -- Management.
- Clinical cardiac MRI 2005, SpringerCardiac MRI physics / S. Dymarkowski and H. Bosmans -- Contrast agents for cardiac MRI / Y. Ni and S. Dymarkowski -- Practical setup / S. Dymarkowski and P. Hamaekers -- Cardiac anatomy / J. Bogaert and A. M. Taylor -- Cardiovascular MR imaging planes and segmentation / A. M. Taylor and J. Bogaert -- Cardiac function / J. Bogaert -- Myocardial perfusion / Nidal Al-Saadi, and J. Bogaert -- Ischemic heart disease / S. Dymarkowski, J. Bogaert, and Y. Ni -- Nonischemic myocardial disease / J. Bogaert and A. M. Taylor -- Heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and heart transplantation / S. Dymarkowski and J. Bogaert -- Pericardial disease / J. Bogaert, A. M. Taylor, and S. Dymarkowski -- Cardiac masses / J. Bogaert and S. Dymarkowski -- Valvular heart disease / A. M. Taylor and J. Bogaert -- Coronary artery disease / J. Bogaert, S. Dymarkowski, and A. M. Taylor -- Congenital heart disease / V. Mutharangu ... [et al.] -- Imaging of great vessels / S. R. Hegde ... [et al.] -- MR-guided cardiac catheterization / RR. Razavi ... [et al.] -- General conclusions / J. Bogaert, S. Dymarkowski, and A. M. Taylor.
- Clinical cardiac MRI 2012, Springer[1.] Cardiac MRI Physics / Vivek Muthurangu and Steven Dymarkowski -- [2.] MR Contrast Agents for Cardiac Imaging / Yicheng Ni -- [3.] Practical Set-Up / S. Dymarkowski -- [4.] Cardiac Anatomy / J. Bogaert and A. M. Taylor -- [5.] Cardiovascular MR Imaging Planes and Segmentation / A. M. Taylor and J. Bogaert -- [6.] Cardiac Function / J. Bogaert -- [7.] Myocardial Perfusion / J. Bogaert and K. Goetschalckx -- [8.] Ischemic Heart Disease / J. Bogaert and S. Dymarkowski --  Heart Muscle Diseases / J. Bogaert and A. M. Taylor -- [10.] Pulmonary Hypertension / Shahin Moledina and Vivek Muthurangu -- [11.] Heart Failure and Heart Transplantation / S. Dymarkowski and J. Bogaert -- [12.] Pericardial Disease / J. Bogaert and A. M. Taylor -- [13.] Cardiac Masses / J. Bogaert and S. Dymarkowski -- [14.] Valvular Heart Disease / Andrew M. Taylor, Steven Dymarkowski, and Jan Bogaert -- [15.] Coronary Artery Diseases / S. Dymarkowski, J. Bogaert, and A. M. Taylor -- [16.] Congenital Heart Disease / Marina L. Hughes, Vivek Muthurangu, and Andrew M. Taylor -- [17.] Imaging of Great Vessels / Oliver R. Tann, Jan Bogaert, Andrew M. Taylor, and Vivek Muthurangu -- [18.] MR Guided Cardiac Catheterization / Vivek Muthurangu and Andrew M. Taylor -- [19.] Cardiovascular Modeling / Giovanni Biglino, Silvia Schievano, Vivek Muthurangu, and Andrew Taylor -- [20.] General Conclusions / J. Bogaert, S. Dymarkowski, A. M. Taylor, and V. Muthurangu.
- Clinical echocardiography. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerMitral Valve /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Aortic Valve /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Tricuspid Valve /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Pulmonary Valve /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Valve Substitutes /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Infective Endocarditis /Matteo Lisi M.D., Sergio Mondillo --Coronary Artery Disease /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Stress Echocardiography /Eugenio Picano, Rosa Sicari --Dilated Cardiomyopathy /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Restrictive Cardiomyopathy /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard --Pulmonary Hypertension /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard --Diseases of the Aorta /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, John R. Pepper --Cardiac Tumors /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard, Michael Rigby --Pericardial Disease /Michael Y. Henein, Mary Sheppard --Echocardiography in Assessment of Simple Congenital Heart Lesions /Wei Li --Echocardiography in the Management of Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) /Evelyn M. Lee --Carotid Scanning /Eugenio Picano, Rosa Sicari.
- Clinical functional MRI 2007, Springer
- Clinical imaging. 4th ed. 2003, Ovid
- Clinical MR imaging and physics 2009, Springer
- Clinical MR imaging. 3rd ed. 2010, SpringerPrinciples of Magnetic Resonance / Wolfgang R. Nitz, Thomas Balzer, Daniel S. Grosu and Thomas Allkemper -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain / Paul M. Parizel, Luc van den Hauwe, Frank De Belder, J. Van Goethem and Caroline Venstermans, et al. -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Spine / Johan W. M. Van Goethem -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Head and Neck / Bert De Foer, Bernard Pilet, Jan W. Casselman and Luc van den Hauwe -- Musculoskeletal System / Filip M. Vanhoenacker, Pieter Van Dyck, Jan Gielen, Arthur M. De Schepper and Paul M. Parizel -- Abdomen : Liver, Spleen, Biliary System, Pancreas, and GI Tract / Peter Reimer, Wolfgang Schima, Thomas Lauenstein and Sanjay Saini -- Abdomen : Retroperitoneum, Adrenals, Kidneys, and Upper Urinary Tract / Gertraud Heinz-Peer -- MRI of the Pelvis / Dow-Mu Koh and David MacVicar -- MRI of the Chest / Hans-Ulrich Kauczor and Edwin J. R Van Beek -- Heart / James F. M. Meaney and John Sheehan -- MR Angiography / James F. M. Meaney, John Sheehan and Mathias Boos -- MRI of the Breast / Uwe Fischer -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Pediatric Patients / Birgit Kammer, Hermann Helmberger, Claudia M. Keser, Eva Coppenrath and Karl Schneider -- Whole-Body MRI / Gerwin Schmidt, Dietmar Dinter, Stefan Schoenberg and Maximilian Reiser.
- Clinical MRI of the abdomen 2011, SpringerPart 1. Technical Considerations -- Technical Considerations / Nickolas Papanikolaou and Charalampos Mpougias -- Part 2. Contrast Agents -- MR Contrast Agents / Luís Curvo-Semedo and Filipe Caseiro-Alves -- Part 3. Liver and Biliary Tract -- Diffuse Parenchymal Disease / Luis Martí-Bonmatí and Lucía Flors Blasco -- Benign Focal Lesions / Bernard E. Van Beers and Valérie Vilgrain -- Hepatocellular Carcinoma / Carlo Bartolozzi, Valentina Battaglia and Elena Bozzi -- Primary and Secondary Liver Malignancies / Sukru Mehmet Erturk, Karin Herrmann and Pablo R. Ros -- Biliary Tract / Sylvain Terraz, Magalie Viallon and Christoph D. Becker -- Pearls and Pitfalls of Liver and Biliary Tract Imaging / Luis Martí-Bonmatí and Estela López-Pérez -- Part 4. Pancreas -- Ducts / Celso Matos and Sandra Baleato -- Parenchymal Disease / Thomas K. Helmberger -- Pearls and Pitfalls of Pancreatic Imaging / Celso Matos, Martina Pezzullo and Charikleia Triantopoulou -- Part 5. Spleen -- Spleen / Olle Ekberg -- Part 6. Adrenals -- Adrenal Incidentalomas / Marzena Kulawska-Didoszak and Gabriel P. Krestin -- Functioning Adrenal Pathology / Anju Sahdev and Rodney H. Reznek -- Pearls and Pitfalls of Imaging of the Adrenals / Marzena Kulawska-Didoszak and Gabriel P. Krestin -- Part 7. Kidneys -- Renal Masses / Roberto Pozzi Mucelli, Niccolò Faccioli and Riccardo Manfredi -- Excretory System / Claus Nolte-Ernsting -- Pitfalls of Imaging of the Kidneys / Roberto Pozzi Mucelli -- Part 8. Gut -- Small Bowel / Sofia Gourtsoyianni, Nicholas C. Gourtsoyiannis and Nickolas Papanikolaou -- MR Colonography / Thomas C. Lauenstein -- Rectum / Sofia Gourtsoyianni and Regina G. H. Beets-Tan -- Fistula-in-Ano / Steve Halligan and Stuart Taylor -- Pearls and Pitfalls of Imaging of the Small Bowel and Rectum / Regina G. H. Beets-Tan, Nickolas Papanikolaou and Nicholas C. Gourtsoyiannis -- Part 9. Pelvis -- Female Pelvis / Evis Sala and Rodney H. Reznek -- Prostate Gland / François Cornud and Nicholas Papanicolaou -- Pearls and Pitfalls of Imaging of the Pelvis / Anju Sahdev and Rodney H. Reznek -- Part 10. Pediatric Abdomen -- MR Imaging of Paediatric Abdomen / Michael Riccabona and Fred Avni -- Part 11. MRI Advances in Patients with Cancer -- Whole-Body MRI / Philip Aschoff, Claus D. Claussen and Heinz-Peter Schlemmer -- Diffusion-Weighted Imaging / Anwar R. Padhani and Shilpan M. Patel -- Target Volume Definition / Anju Sahdev and Rodney H. Reznek -- Part 12. Abdominal MRI at 3 Tesla -- 3 Tesla MR Imaging in the Abdomen / Pablo R. Ros and Sukru Mehmet Erturk.
- Clinical PET and PET/CT 2005, Springer
- Clinical PET and PET/CT. 2nd ed. 2013, Springer
- Clinical PET-CT in radiology 2011, Springer
- Clinical ultrasound in benign proctology 2006, Springer
- Clinical ultrasound. 3rd ed. / 2011, ScienceDirectThe new edition of Clinical Ultrasound has been thoroughly revised and up-dated by a brand new editorial team in order to incorporate the latest scanning technologies and their clinical applications in both adult and paediatric patients. With over 4,000 high quality illustrations, the book covers the entire gamut of organ systems and body parts where this modality is useful. It provides the ultrasound practitioner with a comprehensive, authoritative guide to image diagnosis and interpretation. Colour is now incorporated extensively throughout this edition in order to reflect the advances in clinical Doppler, power Doppler, contrast agents. Each chapter now follows a consistent organizational structure and now contains numerous summary boxes and charts in order to make the diagnostic process practical and easy to follow. Covering all of the core knowledge, skills and experience as recommended by the Royal College of Radiologists, it provides the Fellow with a knowledge base sufficient to pass professional certification examinations and provides the practitioner with a quick reference on all currently available diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound imaging procedures. Contains over 4,000 high quality images (over 1,000 of which are in colour) to provide a comprehensive visual guide to help the practitioner identify and interpret diagnostic problems. Practical considerations such as image interpretation, image optimization techniques, pitfalls in technical acquisition and interpretation stressed throughout provide the trainee and practitioner with a new and improved knowledge in order to optimize clinical decision-making. Highlights the selection of other modalities (such as CT/MRI) whenever appropriate i.e. when there is a limited field of view or poor resolution and provides the user with a balanced perspective by referring to those occasions when ultrasound may not be the best modality to provide the best diagnostic information. Three brand new editors and many new contributing authors bring a fresh perspective on the content. Authoritative coverage of the most recent advances and latest developments in cutting edge technologies such as: colour Doppler, power Doppler, 3D and 4D applications, harmonic imaging, high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) microbubble contrast agents, interventional ultrasound , laparoscopic ultrasound brings this edition right up to date in terms of the changes in technology and the increasing capabilities/applications of ultrasound equipment. New sections on musculoskeletal imaging. Addition of coloured text, tables, and charts throughout will facilitate quick review and enhance comprehension. Individual chapters organized around common template therefore establishing a consistent diagnostic approach throughout the text and making the information easier to retrieve.
- Clinically oriented pulmonary imaging 2012, Springer1. Normal thoracic anatomy and common variants / Arlene Sirajuddin -- 2. Management of solitary pulmonary nodules / Maria C. Shiau, Elie Portnoy and Stuart M. Garay -- 3. Lung cancer / Todd R. Hazelton and Frank W. Walsh -- 4. Pulmonary infections in the normal host / Loren Ketai and Helen Katrina Busby -- 5. Pulmonary infections in the immunocompromised host / Jean W. Kuriakose and Barry H. Gross -- 6. Pleural disease / A. Keith Rastogi and Jeffrey P. Kanne -- 7. Pulmonary thromboembolic disease / Amie J. Tucker, Gopal Allada and Steven L. Primack -- 8. Non-thrombotic vascular disease of the chest / Elena Peña, Carole Dennie and George Chandy -- 9. Imaging of pulmonary hypertension / Mark L. Schiebler, James Runo, Leif Jensen and Christopher J. François -- 10. Obstructive pulmonary diseases / Megan Saettele, Timothy Saettele and Jonathan Chung -- 11. Imaging of airway disease / Shailaja J. Hayden and Sudhakar N. J. Pipavath -- 12. Idiopathic insterstitial pneumonias / Paul J. Lee and Jeffrey P. Kanne -- 13. Occupational lung disease / Cris A. Meyer and James E. Lockey -- 14. Hemoptysis / Kristie M. Guite, Trina J. Hollatz and Jeffrey P. Kanne -- 15. Non-AIDS immunologic diseases / Stephen A. Quinet and Jeffrey P. Kanne -- 16. Critically ill patient / Jie C. Nguyen and Jeffrey P. Kanne -- 17. Image guided thoracic interventions / Daniel Barnes, Kayvan Amjadi and Jean M. Seely.
- CMR and MDCT in cardiac masses 2011, Springer
- Color atlas of ultrasound anatomy. 2nd ed. 2012, Thieme BookThis pocket guide helps you to grasp the connection between three-dimensional organ systems and their two-dimensional representation in ultrasound imaging. Through dynamic illustrations and clarifying text, it allows you to: recognize, name, and confidently locate all organs, landmarks, and anatomical details of the abdomen; examine all standard planes, including transverse and longitudinal scans for regions of sonographic interest (including the thyroid gland); understand topographic relationships of organs and structures in all three spatial planes. This text is ideal for the beginner, providing a rapid orientation to all key topics. It includes: over 250 fully labeled image quartets, each showing: the preferred location of the transducer on the body; the resulting image; a labeled drawing of the image, keyed to anatomic structures; and a small 3-D drawing showing the location of the scanning plane in the organ. Body markers with information on transducer handling and positioning for each sonogra; over 250 rules of thumb and key concepts; all relevant landmarks, measurable parameters, and normal values.
- Combat Radiology 2010, Springer1. The Combat Environment: Preparation for Deployment -- 2. Echelons of Combat Casualty Care and Associated Imaging Resources -- 3. Blast and Ballistics: Types, Background, Terminology -- 4. Introduction to Imaging of Penetrating/Perforating Blast and Ballistic Injuries -- 5. Significant Medical Advances on the Battlefield and the Changing Roles of Imaging -- 6. Imaging Thresholds of Salvageability of Life, Limb, and Eyesight -- 7. Imaging Traumatic Brain Injury On and Off the Battlefield -- 8. Chest Imaging in a Battlefield Hospital -- 9. Abdomen and Pelvis Imaging in Iraq -- 10. Skeletal Trauma in Iraq.
- Combined scintigraphic and radiographic diagnosis of bone and joint diseases. 4th, rev. and enl. ed. 2013, Springer
- Computational vision and medical image processing 2012, CRCnetBASE
- Basic principles of computed tomography physics and technical considerations / Kyongtae T. Bae and Bruce R. Whiting -- Magnetic resonance imaging principles and applications / Mark A. Brown and Richard C. Semelka -- Interventional computed tomography / Charles T. Burke, Matthew A. Mauro, and Paul L. Molina -- Neck / Franz J. Wippold II -- Thorax: techniques and normal anatomy / Fernando R. Gutierrez, Santiago Rossi, and Sanjeev Bhalla -- Mediastinum / Alvaro Huete-Garin and Stuart S. Sagel -- Lung / Stuart S. Sagel -- Pleura, chest wall, and diaphragm / David S. Gierada and Richard M. Slone -- Heart and pericardium / Pamela K. Woodard ... [et al.] -- Normal abdominal and pelvic anatomy / Dennis M. Balfe, Brett Gratz, and Christine Peterson -- Gastrointestinal tract / Cheri L. Canon -- Liver / Jay P. Heiken, Christine O. Menias, and Khaled Elsayes -- The biliary tract / Franklin N. Tessler and Mark E. Lockhart -- Spleen / David M. Warshauer -- The pancreas / Desiree E. Morgan and Robert J. Stanley -- Abdominal wall and peritoneal cavity / Jay P. Heiken, Christine O. Menias, and Khaled Elsayes -- Retroperitoneum / David M. Warshauer, Joseph K. T. Lee, and Harish Patel -- The kidney and ureter / Mark E. Lockhart, J. Kevin Smith, and Philip J. Kenney -- The adrenal glands / Suzan M Goldman and Philip J. Kenney -- Pelvis / Julia R. Fielding -- Computed tomography of thoracoabdominal trauma / Paul L. Molina ... [et al.] -- Musculoskeletal system / Robert Lopez-Ben, Daniel S. Moore, and D. Dean Thornton -- The spine / Zoran Rumboldt, Mauricio Castillo, and J. Keith Smith -- Pediatric applications / Marilyn J. Siegel.
- Computed tomography 2008, Springer
- Heart -- Aorta, arch vessels, and great veins -- Pulmonary arterial disease -- Mediastinum -- Airways -- Focal lung disease -- Lung cancer -- Diffuse lung disease -- Pleura, chest wall, and diaphragm.
- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas ..............
- — Computed tomography and magnetic reso...
- Computed tomography of the lung ........
- — Ileoscopy ..............................
- Image processing handbook. 4th ed. .....
- — MRI of the gastrointestinal tract ......
- MRI of the heart and vessels ...........
- — Whole body ultrasonography in the cri...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases