Books by Subject
- Advanced organic chemistry. 5th ed. ....
- — Principles and reactions of protein e...
- Progress in biological chirality .......
- — X-ray crystallography of biomacromole...
- Progress in biological chirality 2004, ScienceDirect
- Quantitative chromatographic analysis 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Regulation of phytochemicals by molecular techniques. 1st ed. 2001, ScienceDirect
- Resorcinol 2005, Springer
- Resveratrol in health and disease 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Safe use of chemicals 2009, CRCnetBASE
- Scanning electrochemical microscopy 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Secondary metabolism in model systems 2004, ScienceDirect
- Separation methods in drug synthesis and purification 2000, ScienceDirect
- Separation techniques in clinical chemistry 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Signal processing for magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy 2002, CRCnetBASEPart I. Image Reconstruction and Restoration -- 1. Introduction to Image Reconstruction / Zhi-Pei Liang, Jim Ji, and E. Mark Haacke -- 2. Wavelet-Based Multiresolution Local Tomography / E. Rashid-Farrokhi and K.J.R. Liu -- 3. The Point Spread Function of Convolution Regridding Reconstruction / Gordon E. Sarty -- 4. Mapping Motion and Strain with MRI / Yudong Zhu -- 5. Rotational Motion Artifact Correction Based on Fuzzy Projection onto Convex Sets / Chaminda Weerasinghe, Lilian Ji, and Hong Yan -- 6. Tagged MR Cardiac Imaging / Nikolaos V Tsekos and Amir A. Amini -- 7. Functional MR Image Visualization and Signal Processing Methods / Alex R. Wade, Brian A. Wandell, and Thomas P. Burg --Part II. Image Segmentation and Analysis -- 8. Multiscale Segmentation of Volumetric MR Brain Images / Wiro J. Niessen, Koen L. Vincken, Joachim Weickert, and Max A. Viergever -- 9. A Precise Segmentation of the Cerebral Cortex from 3-D MRI Using a Cellular Model and Homotopic Deformations / Yann Cointepas, Isabelle Bloch, and Line Garnero -- 10. Feature Space Analysis of MRI / Hamid Soltanian-Zadeh -- 11. Geometric Approaches for Segmentation and Signal Detection in Functional MRI Analysis / Guillermo Sapiro -- 12. MR Image Segmentation and Analysis Based on Neural Networks / Javad Alirezaie and M.E. Jernigan -- 13. Stochastic Model Based Image Analysis / Yue Wang and Tiilay Adal -- 14. Functional MR Image Analysis -- Shang-Hong Lai and Ming Fang -- 15. Tagged MR Image Analysis / Amir A. Amini and Yasheng Chen -- Part III. Spectroscopic Signal Processing -- 16. Time-Domain Spectroscopic Quantitation / Leentje Vanhamme, Sabine Van Huffel, and Paul Van Hecke -- 17. Multidimensional NMR Spectroscopic Signal Processing / Guang Zhu and Yingbo Hua -- 18. Advanced Methods in Spectroscopic Imaging / Keith A. Wear -- 19. Characterization of Brain Tissue from MR Spectra for Tumor Discrimination / Paulo J.G. Lisboa, Wael El-Deredy, Y.Y. Barbara Lee, Yangxin Huang, Angelica R. Corona Herandez, Peter Harris, and Carles Aris -- 20. Wavelet Packets Algorithm for Metabolite Quantification in Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Chemical Shift Imaging / Luca T Mainardi, Sergio Cerutti, Daniela Origgi, and Giuseppe Scotti -- 21. Cramér-Rao Bound Analysis of Spectroscopic Signal Processing Methods / Sophie Cavassila, Dirk van Ormondt, and Danielle Graveron-Demilly.
- Single molecule detection in solution 2002, Wileych. 1. Single Molecule Detection in Liquids and on Surfaces under Ambient Conditions: Introduction and Historical Overview / Jörg Enderlein, Richard A. Keller and Christoph Zander, p. 1-19 -- ch. 2. Theoretical Foundations of Single Molecule Detection in Solution / Jörg Enderlein and Christoph Zander, p. 21-67 -- ch. 3. Conceptual Basis of Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy and Related Techniques as Tools in Bioscience / Jerker Widengren and Ülo Mets, p. 69-120 -- ch. 4. Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS - A Tool for Single Molecule Detection in Solution / Katrin Kneipp, Harald Kneipp, Irving Itzkan, Ramachandra R. Dasari and Michael S. Feld, p. 121-144 -- ch. 5. Single Molecule Detection on Surfaces with the Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope / Martin Böhmer and Jörg Enderlein, p. 145-183 -- ch. 6. Spectroscopy of Individual Photosynthetic Pigment-Protein Complexes / J. Wrachtrup, T.J. Aartsma, J. Köhler, M. Ketelaars, A. M. van Oijen, M. Matsushita, J. Schmidt, C. Tietz and F. Jelezko, p. 185-229 -- ch. 7. Single Dye Tracing for Ultrasensitive Microscopy on Living Cells / Gerhard J. Schütz and Hansgeorg Schindler, p. 231-245 -- ch. 8. Single Molecule Identification in Solution: Principles and Applications / M. Sauer and C. Zander, p. 247-272 -- ch. 9. Studying Molecular Motors on the Single Molecule Level / Y. Ishii, A. H. Iwane, H. Yokota, Y. Inoue, T. Wazawa, M. Nishiyama, H. Tanaka, K. Kitamura and T. Yanagida, p. 273-292 -- ch. 10. The Chemistry of a Single Enzyme Molecule / Robert Polakowski, Michael Eggertson, Douglas B. Craig and Norman J. Dovichi, p. 293-301 -- ch. 11. Single Molecule Detection of Specific Nucleic Acid Sequences / Alonso Castro, p. 303-321 -- ch. 12. Single Molecule Detection in the Near-Infrared / Steven A. Soper, Musundi Wabuyele, Clyde V. Owens and Robert P. Hammer, p. 323-362.
- SODEOPEC 2004, CRCnetBASEThe history of soaps and detergents / Luis Spitz -- Soap structure and phase behavior / Michael Hill and Teanoosh Moaddel -- Formulation of toilet, combo, and synthetic cleansing bars / Edmund D. George -- Comparison of palm- and tallow-based soaps : specifications, formulations, and performance / Ainie Kuntom and Luis Spitz -- Chemistry, formulation, and performance of syndet and combo bars / Marcel Friedman -- Laundry products in bar form / Jos L. Berna, Csar Bengoechea, and Alfonso Moreno -- Multicolored and multicomponent soaps / Luis Spitz -- Raw materials for sulfonation and sulfation : production, characteristics, and uses / Jos L. Berna -- Manufacture of methyl ester sulfonates and other derivatives / Norman C. Foster -- Household detergents production : technological evolution and trends / Icilio Adami -- Oleochemicals : physical constants, specifications, and product stability / Donald V. Kinsman -- Palm-based oleochemicals : overview and perspectives / Tian Lye Ooi and Hamirin Kifli -- New developments in liquid hand soaps and body wash products / Robert J. Jaworski -- Secondary surfactants for personal care applications / Minh V. Tong and Thomas J. Giese -- New anionic surfactants derived from olefin sulfonic acids / Paul D. Berger and Gregory P. Dado -- Personal care products based on cosmeceutical and nutraceutical ingredients / Shyam Gupta -- Certified organic personal care : an emerging market / Peter C. Murray -- Technical aspects of perfumery / Leslie C. Smith.
- Univariate Data --Bi- and Multivariate Data --Related Topics --Complex Examples --Appendices.
- Stereochemistry workbook 2006, Springer
- Stopping of ions heavier than helium 2005, HighWire
- ch. 1.Short introduction to basic principles and methods --ch. 2.Recognition of structural fragments by NMR --ch. 3.Problems --ch. 4.Solutions to problems.
- Surface and nanomolecular catalysis 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Surfaces and interfaces for biomaterials 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Surfactant science series v. 78, 80, 89, 93, 95-96, 100, 102-103, 105, 108-117, 119-, 1999-, CRCnetBase
- Synthetic polymeric membranes 2008, Springer
- Thin layer chromatography in phytochemistry 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Covers science and technology in all areas of industrial chemistry, containing nearly 1000 major articles with more than 16 million words, nearly 10,000 tables, 30,000 figures, and literature sources and cross-references. It also includes full text index, author index, CAS registry number index, and keyword index.
- Ultraviolet spectroscopy and UV lasers 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Wine 2002, CRCnetBASE
- X-ray crystallography of biomacromolecules 2007, WileyPart I. Principles and Methods -- Chapter 1. Introduction, p. 1-22 -- Chapter 2. Experimental Techniques, p. 23-44 -- Chapter 3. Principles of X-Ray Diffraction by a Crystal, p. 45-79 -- Chapter 4. Diffraction Data Evaluation, p. 81-97 -- Chapter 5. Methods for Solving the Phase Problem, p. 99-139 -- Chapter 6. Phase Improvement by Density Modification and Phase Combination, p. 141-156 -- Chapter 7. Model Building and Refinement, p. 157-185 -- Chapter 8. Crystal Structure Determination of the Time-Course of Reactions and of Unstable Species, p. 187-202 -- Chapter 9. Structural Genomics, p. 203-220 -- Part II. Practical Examples -- Chapter 10. Data Evaluation, p. 223-238 -- Chapter 11. Determination of Anomalous Scatterer or Heavy Atom Positions, p. 239-251 -- Chapter 12. MIRAS and MAD Phasing with the Program SHARP, p. 253-259 -- Chapter 13. Molecular Replacement, p. 261-266 -- Chapter 14. Averaging about Non-Crystallographic Symmetry (NCS) for 4-BUDH, p. 267-275 -- Chapter 15. Model Building and More, p. 277-291
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty