Books by Subject
- Acute coronary syndrome ................
- — Cardiovascular research ................
- Cardiovascular surgery 2006 ............
- — Guide to neonatal and pediatric ECGs ...
- Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes,...
- — Pediatric cardiology for practitioner...
- Pediatric heart failure ................
- — Vortex formation in the cardiovascula...
- Handbook of angioplasty and stenting procedures 2010, SpringerBasic Tools Required to Perform Angioplasty and Stenting Procedures / David O. Kessel -- Arterial Pressure Measurements / Thomas B. Kinney -- Drugs - Pre-, Peri- and Post-intervention / Raman Uberoi -- Arterial Access / Dimitrios K. Tsetis -- Venous Access / Clare L. Bent and Matthew Matson -- General Principles of Angioplasty and Stenting / Elias N. Brountzos and Efthymia Alexopoulou -- Arterial Closure Devices / Stephen P. D'Souza and Dare M. Seriki -- Aortoiliac Angioplasty and Stenting / Robert A. Hieb -- Angioplasty and Stenting of the Superficial Femoral Artery and Popliteal Artery / Anna-Maria Belli -- Subintimal Angioplasty / Guy Fishwick -- Infrapopliteal Angioplasty and Stenting / Marc Sapoval, Olivier Pellerin and Laurent Bellmann -- Renal Artery Angioplasty and Stenting / Sanjay Misra -- Angioplasty/Stenting of Mesenteric Arteries / Stefan Müller-Hülsbeck -- Carotid Stenting and Angioplasty / Gerald Wyse and Kieran J. Murphy -- Intracranial and Vertebral Artery Angioplasty and Stenting / Jitendra Sharma, J. Mocco, Adnan H. Siddiqui and Elad I. Levy -- Angioplasty/Stenting of the Subclavian and Axillary Arteries / Trevor John Cleveland -- Stent-Grafting of the Thoracic Aorta / Jean-Paul Beregi and Marco Midulla -- Elective Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (AAA) / Johannes Lammer and Maria Schoder -- Endovascular Management of Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm / William C. Loan and Chee Voon Soong -- Angioplasty/Stenting/Lysis/Thrombectomy of Hemodialysis Access / Himanshu Shah and Gordon McLennan -- Thrombolysis for Acute Lower Limb Ischemia / Thomas O. McNamara and Susie J. Muir -- Endovascular Treatment of Acute Stroke / Ali R. Zomorodi and Tony P. Smith -- Venoplasty and Stenting / Haraldur Bjarnason -- Venous Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy for Deep Venous Thrombosis / Nael E. A. Saad and Suresh Vedantham -- TIPS (Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts) / George Behrens and Hector Ferral.
- Handbook of cardiovascular CT 2008, Springer
- Handbook of endovascular peripheral interventions 2012, Springer
- Handbook of nuclear cardiology 2013, SpringerPart 1. Ordering the Test: Nuclear Cardiology Procedures -- 1. SPECT / Robert C. Hendel -- 2. Cardiac Positron Emission Tomography / Justin Lundbye -- Part 2. Patient Selection, Which Patient? -- 3. Overview of Guidelines and Appropriate Use Criteria / Katarina H. Nelson and Robert C. Hendel -- 4. Assessment of Patients with Suspected Coronary Artery Disease / Richard T. Ruffin Jr and Gary V. Heller -- 5. Evaluation of Patients with Known Coronary Artery Disease / Dimitrios Barmpouletos and Gary V. Heller -- 6. Preoperative Evaluation / Niberto A. Moreno and Robert C. Hendel -- 7. The Role of Cardiac Nuclear Imaging in Heart Failure Sanjeev U. Nair and Gary V. Heller -- 8. Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Specific Patient Populations / Raja C. Pullatt and Gary V. Heller -- Part 3. Test performance: How to do it -- 9. Exercise Stress Testing / Jacqueline V.A. Dawson and Robert C. Hendel -- 10. Pharmacologic Stress Testing / Apurva O. Badheka and Robert C. Hendel -- 11. SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals / Vikas Tandon, Nadine Gauthier, and Terrence D. Ruddy -- 12. SPECT Instrumentation / Jared H. Strydhorst, Ross A. Davies, and R. Glenn Wells -- 13. PET Radiopharmaceuticals / Jean N. DaSilva, Ana C. Valadiva, Ilias Mylonas, Tayebeh Hadizad, Robert A. deKemp, and Rob S.B. Beanlands -- 14. PET Instrumentation / Jennifer M. Renaud, Rob S.B. Beanlands, and Robert A. deKemp -- 15. Radiation Safety / Gary R. Small, Benjamin J.W. Chow, Rob S.B. Beanlands, and Renée Hessian -- Part 4. Test Results: What Do They Mean? -- 16. Interpretation and Reporting of SPECT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging / Robert C. Hendel -- 17. Diagnosis, Risk Stratification and Management of Ischemic Heart Disease with Nuclear Cardiology / Tanyanan Tanawuttiwat and Robert C. Hendel -- Part 5. Comparative effectiveness of Nuclear Cardiology -- 18. Exercise Tolerance Testing / Amyn Malik and Gary V. Heller -- 19. Echocardiography / Melissa J. Tracy and Robert C. Hendel -- 20. Cardiac Computed Tomography Imaging / Talhat Azemi and Gary V. Heller -- 21. Cardiac Magnetic Resonance (CMR) Imaging / Talhat Azemi and Gary V. Heller -- 22. Cardiac Catheterization / Amyn Malik and Gary V. Heller.
- Handbook of oral anticoagulation 2010, Springer
- Handbook of pediatric cardiovascular drugs 2008, Springer
- HDL handbook. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Role of Phospholipid Transfer Protein in HDL Remodeling and Atherosclerosis / Hiroaki Hattori -- Chapter 2. The Role of Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein (CETP) in HDL Metabolism / Neil J. Hime -- Chapter 3. Plasma Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein (CETP) in Relation to Human Pathophysiology / Akihiro Inazu -- Chapter 4. HDL and Reverse Cholesterol Transport: Physiological Modulation / Giovanna Catalano, Maryse Guerin -- Chapter 5. Serum Paraoxonase (PON1) and its Interactions with HDL: Relationship between PON1 and Oxidative Stress / Jelena Vekic, Jelena Kotur-Stevuljevic, Aleksandra Zeljkovic, Aleksandra Stefanovic, Zorana Jelic-Ivanovic, Slavica Spasic, Vesna Spasojevic-Kalimanovska -- Chapter 6. Paraoxonase-1 and its Interactions with HDL: Molecular Structures of PON1 and HDL / Daniel Rochu, Eric Chabrière, Patrick Masson -- Chapter 7. Apolipoprotein A-I Mutations / Akira Matsunaga, Yoshinari Uehara, Bo Zhang, Keijiro Saku -- Chapter 8. The Scavenger Receptor Class B Type I: An HDL Receptor Involved in Lipid Transport and HDL Dependent Signaling / Aishah Al-Jarallah, Rachelle Brunet, Bernardo Trigatti -- Chapter 9. HDL Mimetic Peptides: Novel Therapeutic Strategies for the Treatment of Inflammatory Vascular Disease / C. Roger White, G.M. Anantharamaiah, Geeta Datta -- Chapter 10. Sterol Efflux by ABCA1 and ABCG1 / Naoki Terasaka -- Chapter 11. Functional Change in the HDL Particle by Oxidative Modification and its Contribution to Atherogenesis / Toshiyuki Matsunaga, Akira Hara, Tsugikazu Komoda -- Chapter 12. Preβ1-HDL, a Native Lipid-poor HDL, and its Potential as a New Marker for HDL Metabolism / Takashi Miida, Satoshi Hirayama -- Chapter 13. Determination of Circulating Native and Denaturated HDL Concentrations and its Clinical Implications / Takanari Nakano, Makoto Seo, Tsugikazu Komoda.
- Heart development and regeneration. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirect"The development of the cardiovascular system is a rapidly advancing area in biomedical research, now coupled with the burgeoning field of cardiac regenerative medicine. A lucid understanding of these fields is paramount to reducing human cardiovascular diseases of both fetal and adult origin. Significant progress can now be made through a comprehensive investigation of embryonic development and its genetic control circuitry. Heart Development and Regeneration, written by experts in the field, provides essential information on topics ranging from the evolution and lineage origins of the developing cardiovascular system to cardiac regenerative medicine. A reference for clinicians, medical researchers, students, and teachers, this publication offers broad coverage of the most recent advances"--Publisher's description.
- Heart disease diagnosis and therapy. 2nd ed. 2005, SpringerAcute myocardial infarction -- Complications of myocardial infarction and postinfarction care -- Cardiogenic shock -- Angina -- Heart failure -- Arrhythmias -- Cardiac arrest -- Hypertension -- Dyslipidemias -- Aortic dissection -- Valvular heart diseases and rheumatic fever -- Infective endocarditis -- Pericarditis and myocarditis -- Cardiomyopathy -- Syncope -- Preoperative management of cardiac patients undergoing noncardiac surgery.
- Heart diseases in children 2011, Springer
- Heart failure 2010, SpringerClinical, physiology and genetics changes in heart failure -- Introduction to heart failure -- Cardiac function in heart failure: the role of calcium cycling -- Gene profiling of the failing heart: epigenetics -- Biochemical and molecular changes in heart failure -- Bioenergetics and metabolic changes in the failing heart -- Mitochondrial organelle and the heart -- Multidimensional role of mitochondria in heart failure -- Experimental models of heart failure -- Animal models of heart failure -- Signaling, stress and cellular changes in heart failure -- Signaling cascades in heart failure: from cardiomyocytes growth and survival to mitochondrial signaling pathways -- Cyclic nucleotides signaling (second messengers) and control of myocardial function: effects of heart failure -- Calcium signaling: receptors, effectors, and other signaling pathways -- Oxidative stress and heart failure -- Cardiac remodeling and cell death in heart failure -- Peripheral changes and co-morbid conditions in heart failure -- Heart failure and changes at the periphery: vascular, inflammation, neurohormonal, and renal systems -- Comorbidities in heart failure -- Heart failure in children -- Mechanisms and clinical recognition and management of heart failure in infants and children -- Mechanical circulatory support and heart transplantation in children with severe refractory heart failure -- Aging and the failing heart -- Basic mechanisms mediating cardiomyopathy and heart failure in aging -- Heart failure of aging: clinical considerations -- Diagnostic methodology in heart failure -- Diagnosis of heart failure: evidence-based perspective -- "Omics" application in heart failure: novel diagnostic and prognostic markers to understand pathophysiology and find new therapies -- Available and forthcoming therapies for heart failure -- Treatment of chronic heart failure -- Gene therapy in heart failure: forthcoming therapies -- Myocardial cell-based regeneration in heart failure -- Looking to the future -- Future frontiers in heart failure.
- Heart failure in clinical practice / 2010, Springer
- Heart in systemic autoimmune diseases 2004, ScienceDirect
- Heart rate and rhythm 2011, Springer
- Heart rate slowing by I[f] current inhibition 2006, KargerHeart rate: a risk factor for cardiac diseases and outcomes? Pathophysiology of cardiac diseases and the potential role of heart rate slowing / Lanza, G.A., Fox, K., Crea, F. -- If current inhibition: cellular basis and physiology / Mangoni, M.E., Marger, L., Nargeot, J. -- Heart rate reduction by pharmacological If current inhibition / Cargnoni, A. ... [et al.] -- Clinical perspectives of heart rate slowing for coronary event reduction and heart failure / Danchin, N., Kadri, Z. -- Clinical effect of 'pure' heart rate slowing with a prototype If current inhibitor: placebo-controlled experience with ivabradine / Borer, J.S. -- Heart rate slowing versus other pharmacological antianginal strategies. Results of comparative studies / Diaz, A., Tardif, J.-C. -- Novel If current inhibitor ivabradine: safety considerations / Savelieva, I., Camm, A.J. -- Heart rate slowing for myocardial dysfunction/heart failure. Rationale and preclinical studies / Mulder, P., Thuillez, C. -- Future directions: what data do we need? / Tendera, M.
- Heart valve surgery 2010, SpringerHistory of heart valve surgery -- Surgical anatomy of the heart valves -- Overview of the valve replacement devices -- Choice of the optimal valve for replacement -- Aortic valve surgery -- Mitral valve surgery -- Tricuspid valve surgery -- Pulmonary valve surgery -- Dysfunction of implanted heart valves -- Results of heart valve surgery.
- Introduction to high-density lipoprotein, dyslipidemia, and coronary heart disease -- Regulation of ApoA-I gene expression and prospects to increase plasma ApoA-I and HDL levels -- High density lipoprotein particles -- The kinetics and remodeling of HDL particles: lessons from inborn errors of lipid metabolism -- HDL structure, function, and anti-inflammatory properties -- Human apolipoprotein A-I deficiency -- Human apolipoprotein A-I mutants -- ATP binding cassette A1 transporter function and Tangier disease -- The role ABCG1 in cellular cholesterol efflux: relevance to atherosclerosis and endothelial function -- In vitro studies and mass flux of cholesterol between serum and macrophages -- Genetic LCAT deficiency: molecular diagnosis, plasma lipids, and atherosclerosis -- Human cholesteryl ester transfer protein in human HDL metabolism -- The HDL receptor SR-BI -- Genetic loci influencing plasma high density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations in humans -- Nutritional and lifestyle factors and high-density lipoprotein metabolism -- Effects of ethanol intake on high density lipoprotein metabolism in humans -- Effects of estrogen on HDL metabolism -- Effects of niacin on HDL metabolism -- Effects of statins on HDL metabolism -- Therapeutic regulation of high-density lipoprotein transport in the metabolic syndrome -- Effects of cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibition on HDL metabolism -- HDL infusion therapy -- High-density lipoproteins, dyslipidemia, and heart disease: past, present, and future.
- HIV infection and the cardiovascular system 2003, Karger
- Human heart. 2nd ed. 2007, OvidPreface --ch. 1.Structure and function of the normal heart --ch. 2.Valves of the heart --ch. 3.Pumping action of the heart --ch. 4.Blood supply of the heart --ch. 5. Thefunctioning normal heart --ch. 6.Heart failure --ch. 7.Hypertensive heart disease --ch. 8.Coronary heart disease --ch. 9. Theheart valves --ch. 10. Theautonomic or automatic nervous system --ch. 11. Theelectrocardiogram --ch. 12.Cardiac arrhythmias --ch. 13.Congenital heart disease --ch. 14.Rheumatic heart disease --ch. 15.Pregnancy and heart disease --ch. 16.Pulmonary heart disease --ch. 17.Imaginary heart disease --ch. 18.To pace or not to pace --ch. 19.Medical treatment of heart failure --ch. 20.Catheterization of the heart and coronary arteriography --ch. 21.Cardiac surgery --ch. 22.Heart attack --ch. 23.Measuring the efficiency of the heart --ch. 24.Special diagnostic procedures --Review test --Answers --Appendix : Notes for coronary intensive units --Index.
- Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. 2011 (13th ed)., AccessMedicine"It has been 44 years since the publication of the first edition of Hurst's the Heart, the first multidisciplinary and comprehensive textbook on cardiovascular disease. Through 13 editions, The Heart has always represented a cornerstone of current scholarship in the discipline. Cardiologists, internists, and trainees from around the world have relied on its authority, breadth of coverage, and clinical relevance to keep up to date on advances in the field and to help optimize patient care. The 13th edition of The Heart continues and actually exceeds this standard-setting tradition with 19 new chapters and 59 new authors from around the globe who are experts in their respective content areas"--Preface.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy 2001, HighWire
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome 2004, Springer
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator stored ECGs 2007, Springer
- Indications and techniques of percutaneous procedures 2011, Springer
- Inflammatory atherosclerosis 2002, NCBI Bookshelf
- Integrating cardiology for nuclear medicine physicians 2009, Springer
- Interstitial fibrosis in heart failure 2005, Springer
- Interventional cardiology 2005, SpringerPercutaneous mitral balloon valvuloplasty for patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis : immediate and long-term followup results / Igor F. Palacios -- Balloon aortic and pulmonic valvuloplasty / Ted E. Feldman, Timothy A. Sanborn, and William W. O'Neill -- Pathophysiology and percutaneous coronary sinus repair of mitral regurgitation / Nicholas Valettas, Joseph H. Gorman III, and Robert C. Gorman -- Percutaneous coronary sinus approach to the treatment of mitral regurgitation / Fumiaki Ikeno ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous mitral valve repair with the edge-to-edge technique / Frederick G. St. Goar ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous valve insertion for the treatment of calcific aortic valve stenosis / Alain Cribier ... [et al.] -- Patent foramen ovale : neurological considerations / Steven R. Messa, Scott E. Kasner, and Anthony Furlan -- CardioSEAL, cardioSEAL-STARFlex, and PFO-star closure of PFO / Michael J. Landzberg -- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale with the amplatzer PFO occluder : European experience / Andreas Wahl, Stephan Windecker, and Bernhard Meier --Transcatheter closure of atrial septal defects using the amplatzer devices / Hitendra Patel ... [et al.] -- An overview of device closure of ventricular septal defects using the amplatzer devices / Ralf Holzer, Qi-Ling Cao, and Ziyad M. Hijazi -- Left atrial appendage occlusion / Mark Reisman -- Devices for myocardial preservation / Simon R. Dixon and William W. O'Neill -- Percutaneous mechanical assist devices / Suresh R. Mulukutla and Howard A. Cohen -- Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy / Haran Burri and Ulrich Sigwart -- Therapeutic angiogenesis and myocardial regeneration / G. Chad Hughes and Brian H. Annex -- Renal and iliac intervention / Michael T. Caulfield, Dharsh Fernando, and Kenneth Rosenfield -- Percutaneous carotid artery stenting / Cameron Haery and Jay S. Yadav -- Aortic stent grafting : percutaneous and surgical approaches / Omaida C. Velazquez, Edward Woo, and Ronald M. Fairman -- Interventional echocardiography / Frank E. Silvestry -- 3D angiography / Nathan E. Green ... [et al.] -- Interventional cardiovascular MRI : current status and future directions / Milind Y. Desai, Albert C. Lardo, and Joao A.C. Lima.
- Interventional pericardiology 2011, Springer
- Interventional treatment of advanced ischemic heart disease 2009, Springer
- Learning cardiac imaging 2010, Springer
- Left main coronary artery disease 2009, Springer
- Living with coronary disease 2007, Springer
- Local cardiac renin angiotensin-aldosterone system 2006, Springer
- Local cardiac renin-angiotensin aldosterone system. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Magnetic resonance angiography 2012, Springer
- Management of cardiac arrhythmias. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Management of heart failure v.1-2, 2008., Springerv.2, 2008 Springerv. 1. Medical / edited by Ragavendra R. Baliga, Bertram Pitt, and Michael M. Givertz -- v. 2. Surgical / edited by Jai Raman.
- Manual of heart failure management 2009, Springer
- Manual of outpatient cardiology 2012, Springer
- Manual of thoracic endoaortic surgery 2010, Springer
- Cardiac electrical activity / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Recording the electrocardiogram / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Interpretation of the normal electrocardiogram / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Chamber enlargement / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Intraventricular conduction abnormalities / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Ventricular pre-excitation / Galen S. Wagner -- Myocardial ischemia, injury, and infarction / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Increased myocardial demand / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Insufficient blood supply / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Myocardial infarction / Galen S. Wagner and Tobin H. Lim -- Miscellaneous conditions / Galen S. Wagner and Tracy Y. Wang -- Introduction to arrhythmias / Galen S. Wagner -- Premature beats / Galen S. Wagner and Tracy Y. Wang -- Accelerated automaticity / Galen S. Wagner and Tracy Y. Wang -- Re-entrant atrial tachyarrhythmias--the atrial flutter/fibrillation spectrum / Galen S. Wagner -- Re-entrant junctional tachyarrhythmias / Marcel Gilbert and Galen S. Wagner -- Re-entrant ventricular tachyarrhythmias / Marcel Gilbert and Galen S. Wagner -- Ventricular versus supraventricular with aberrant conduction / Galen S. Wagner and Tracy Y. Wang -- Decreased automaticity / Galen S. Wagner and Tracy Y. Wang -- Atrioventricular block / Galen S. Wagner -- Artificial cardiac pacemakers / Wesley K. Haisty, Jr., Tobin H. Lim, and Galen S. Wagner -- Dr. Marriott's systematic approach to the diagnosis of arrythmias / Henry J.L. Marriott.
- Mastery of cardiothoracic surgery. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Mechanisms of cardiovascular aging. 1st ed. 2002, ScienceDirect
- Mechanosensitivity of the heart 2010, Springer
- Mitochondria and the heart 2005, Springer
- Mitochondria and their role in cardiovascular disease 2013, SpringerPart 1. General principles of mitochondria and the heart -- Introduction to Mitochondria in the Heart -- Methods to Study Mitochondrial Structure and Function -- Mitochondrial Structure, Composition, and Dynamics -- Mitochondrial Biogenesis -- Mechanisms of Bioenergy Production in Mitochondria -- Bioenergetics Interplay Between Cardiac Mitochondria and Other Subcellular Compartments -- Part 2. Heart mitochondria signal transduction. Stem cells -- Endothelial Mitochondria: Contribution to Cardiovascular Function and Disease -- Heart Mitochondria: Receivers and Transmitters of Signals -- Stem Cells and Mitochondria -- Part 3. Stress and cell death -- Heart Mitochondrial ROS and Oxidative Stress -- Cell-Death Pathways and Mitochondria -- Part 4. Mitochondria in Pediatric Cardiology -- Mitochondria in Pediatric Cardiovascular Diseases -- Part 5. The aging heart and mitochondria -- Mitochondria in the Aging Heart -- Part 6. Mitochondria in Atherosclerosis, hypertension and ischemia -- The Role of Mitochondria in Atherosclerosis -- The Role of Mitochondria in Hypertension -- Role of Mitochondria in Ischemia and Cardioprotection -- Part 7. Mitochondria in Heart Failure and Dysrhythmias -- Mitochondrial Dynamics in Health and Disease -- Mitochondria Play an Essential Role in Heart Failure -- Mitochondria and Cardiac Dysrhythmias -- Part 8. Mitochondria in heart metabolism -- Diabetes and Cardiac Mitochondria -- The Role of Mitochondria in the Metabolic Syndrome and Insulin Resistance -- Thyroid Hormone and Myocardial Mitochondria -- Part 9. Mitochondrial Therapy -- Targeting the Mitochondria in Cardiovascular Diseases -- Part 10. Looking to the future of mitochondria and the heart -- Current Progress and Future Perspectives: Toward Mitochondrial Medicine.
- Mitral valve repair 2011, Springer
- Mitral valve surgery 2011, SpringerSurgical anatomy of the mitral and tricuspid valve -- Pathology and classification of mitral valve disease -- Chronic mitral regurgitation -- Chronic ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Asymptomatic mitral valve regurgitation: watchful wait or early repair?: review of the current evidence -- Mitral valve prosthesis insertion with preservation of the sub-valvar apparatus -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the respect rather than resect approach -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the edge-to-edge technique -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve -- Ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery -- Mitral stenosis -- Atrial fibrillation: non-surgical management -- Ablation of atrial fibrillation with cardiac surgery -- Tricuspid regurgitation: natural history, assessment, and intervention.
- Molecular cardiology 2005, Springer ProtocolsIntroduction to methods in molecular cardiology / Zhongjie Sun -- Gene therapy approaches to cardiovascular disease / J. Mark Jones and Walter J. Koch -- Gene therapy for myocardial ischemia using hypoxia inducible double plasmid / Yi Tang -- Cardiac gene delivery using dna-adenoviral constructs / J. Mark Jones and Walter J. Koch -- Manipulation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase within the paraventricular nucleus using adenovirus and antisense technology / Yi-Fan Li ... [et al.] -- TAT-mediated protein transduction: delivering biologically active proteins into the heart / Asa B. Gustafson, Roberta A. Gottlieb, and David J. Granville -- Expression of human eNOS in cardiac and endothelial cells / Xiuqing Wang and Zhongjie Sun -- Strategies of conditional gene expression in myocardium: an overview / Heather Heine ... [et al.] -- Gene silencing method using adenoviral RNAi vector -- In cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscule cells / Hideko Kasahara and Hiroki Aoki -- Cardiac commitment of embryonic cells for myocardial repair / Dana Zeineddine ... [et al.] -- Autologous mesenchymal stem cells for post ischemic myocardial repair / Yao Liang Tang -- Cellular therapy with autologous skeletal myoblasts for ischemic heart disease and heart failure / Yao Liang Tang -- Protocols for myocardial infarction repair using fetal cardiac myocytes / Sharon Etzion ... [et al.] -- Methods for examining stem cells in post ischemic and transplanted hearts / Nana Rezai ... [et al.] -- Endothelial progenitor cell/ex vivo expansion and gene transfer / Hideki Iwaguro and Takayuki Asahara -- Delineation of sequences essential for specific promoter activation during pressure overloaded hypertrophy or factor-induced hypertrophy / Chellam Rajamanickam and Radhakrishnan Jeejabai -- Evaluation of cardiac isoform of 2 macroglobulin as a factor inducing cardiac hypertrophy / Chellam Rajamanickam and Radhakrishnan Jeejabai -- Detection of apoptosis in cardiovascular diseases / Arwen Hunter, Jonathan C. Choy, and David J. Granville -- Detection of cardiac signaling in the injured and hypertrophied heart / Xiaoning Si ... [et al.] -- Affymetrix oligonucleotide analysis of gene expression in the injured heart / Bobby Yanagawa ... [et al.] -- Identification and validation of loci and candidate genes -- Linked to cardiac hypertrophy / Bastien Llamas and Christian F. Deschepper -- Induction and analysis of cardiac hypertrophy in transgenic animal models / Marcos E. Barbosa, Natalia Alenina, and Michael Bader -- Methods for the detection of altered -adrenergic signaling pathways in hypertrophied hearts / Matthew J. Wolf, Hideo Takibana, and Howard A. Rockman -- Transgenic mouse models for cardiac dysfunction by a specific genetic manipulation / Gopal J. Babu and Muthu Periasamy -- Cardiomyocyte defects in diabetic models and protection with cardiac-targeted transgenes / Xia Shen ... [et al.] -- Protocols for cardiac-specific overexpression of angiotensin II type 1 receptor in transgenic rats / Sigrid Hoffmann.
- Molecular defects in cardiovascular disease 2011, Springer
- Molecular sensors for cardiovascular homeostasis 2007, SpringerContributors --Part 1.The DEG/ENaC family --1.The role of DEG/ENaC ion channels in sensory mechanotransduction /Dafni Bazopoulou, Giannis Voglis, and Nektarios Tavernarakis --2.ASICs function as cardiac lactic acid sensors during myocardial ischemia /Christopher J. Benson and Edwin W. McCleskey --3.Molecular components of neural sensory transduction DEG/ENac proteins in baro and chemoreceptors /François M. Abboud, Yongjun Lu, and Mark W. Chapleau --Part II.The TRP family --4.TRP channels as molecular sensors of physical stimuli /Roger G. O'Neill --5.TRPV1 in central cardiovascular control : discerning the C-fiber afferent pathway /Michael C. Andersen, Mark W. Doyle, Timothy W. Bailey, and Young-Ho Jin --6.TRPV1 as a molecular transducer for salt and water homeostasis /Donna H. Wang and Jeffrey R. Sachs --7.Functional interaction between ATP and TRPV1 receptors /Makoto Tominaga and Tomoko Moriyama --8.TRPV4 and hypotonic stress /David M. Cohen --Part III.Other ion channels and biosensors --9.Ion channels in shear stress sensing in vascular endothelium : ion channels in vascular mechanotransduction /Abdul I. Barakat, Deborah K. Lieu, and Andrea Gojova --10.Redox signaling in oxygen sensing by vessels /Andrea Olschewski and E. Kenneth Weir --11.Impedance spectroscopy and quartz crystal microbalance : noninvasive tools to analyze ligand-receptor interactions at functionalized surfaces and of cell monolayers /Andreas Hinz and Hans-Joachim Galla --Index.
- Mosaic of cardiovascular protection 2003, HighWire
- "Established since 1968 as a classic pediatric cardiology text, this edition uses new technology to bring the most sought after information in the most concise, effective manner. This eighth edition is reduced from the two-volume work into a concise, easy-to-use single volume moving all but key references to the online component. Leading international experts describe state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional techniques for treatment of young patients with congenital and acquired heart diseases and for adult survivors of congenital heart disease"--Provided by publisher.
- v. 1. Structure and function of the cardiovascular system ; Diagnostic methods ; Electrophysiology ; Therapeutic methods ; Pediatric cardiac intensive care ; From the gene to the neonate ; Congenital cardiovascular malformations -- v. 2. Congenital cardiovascular malformations [cont'd.] ; Diseases of the endocardium, myocardium, and pericardium ; Pulmonary vascular disease ; The young adult with congenital heart disease ; Other special problems and issues.
- MRI of cardiovascular malformations 2011, SpringerPatient preparation: magnetic resonance imaging techniques -- Cardiovascular anatomy and atlas of MR normal anatomy -- MRI sequential segmental analysis and identification of anomalies -- Anomalous systemic and pulmonary venous connections -- Aortic arch anomalies, tracheal compression and stenosis -- Other aortic malformations -- Anomalies of the right ventricular outflow tract and pulmonary arteries -- Postoperative evaluation
- MRI of the heart and vessels 2005, Springer
- Multi-slice and dual-source CT in cardiac imaging. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer
- Multidetector-row CT angiography 2005, Springer
- Multimodal cardiovascular imaging 2011, AccessMedicineCurrent methods and their applications for cardiovascular multimodal imaging -- Echocardiography -- Phonocardiography -- Myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography and positron emission tomography -- Coronary angiography -- Cardiac computed tomography -- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in ischemic heart disease -- Electrocardiography of ischemic heart disease -- Electrophysiologic mapping -- Nuclear cardiology applied to electrophysiology -- Optical mapping of electrical activity -- Dipolar electrocardiotopography imaging -- Foundations of future methods for cardiovascular multimodal imaging -- Electrocardiographic imaging of epicardial potentials -- Electromechanical modeling applied to cardiac resychronization therapy -- Computational cardiac electrophysiology: modeling tissue and organ -- Cardiac simulation for education: the electrocardiogram according to ECGSIM -- Graphical analysis of heart rate patterns to access cardiac autonomic function -- Development of the heart, with particular reference to the cardiac conduction tissues -- Cardiovascular multimodal imaging in key clincial problems -- Congenital heart disease: atrioventricular septal defect -- Right ventricular cardiomyopathies -- Ischemic heart disease -- Acute myocardial infarction -- Diseases of the aorta -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Pulmonary vascular disease -- Atrial fibrillation.
- Myocardial ischaemia and reperfusion injury 2001, HighWire
- Myocardial ischemia 2006, Springer
- Nadas' Pediatric cardiology. 2nd ed. 2006, MD ConsultThe NADAS years at children's hospital -- Cardiology at children's hospital Boston: today and into the future -- Embryology -- Morphologic anatomy -- Segmental approach to diagnosis -- Dysmorphology and genetics -- Fetal and transitional circulation -- Congestive heart failure -- Hypoxemia -- Central nervous system sequelae of congenital heart disease -- Pulmonary hypertension -- History, growth, nutrition, physical examination, and routine laboratory tests -- Electrocardiography and introduction to electrophysiologic techniques -- Imaging techniques: echocardiography, magnetic resonance imaging, and computerized tomography -- Cardiac catheterization -- Assessment of ventricular and myocardial performance -- Exercise testing -- Sedation and anesthesia in cardiac procedures -- Intensive care unit -- Methodological issues for database development: trends -- Methodological issues in clinical research -- Contemporary pediatric cardiovascular nursing -- Innocent murmurs, syncope, and chest pain -- Preventive heart disease: dyslipidemia and hypertension (systemic) -- Rheumatic fever -- Kawasaki disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Pericardial diseases -- Infective endocarditis -- Cardiac arrhythmias -- Ventricular septal defect -- Pulmonary stenosis -- Tetralogy of fallot -- Aortic outflow abnormalities -- Atrial septal defect -- Patient ductus arteriosus -- Coarctation of the aorta -- D-transposition of the great arteries -- Endocardial cushion defects -- Cardiac malpositions and the heterotaxy syndromes -- Mitral valve and left atrial lesions -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome, mitral atresia, and aortic atresia -- Pulmonary atresia and intact ventricular septum -- Double-outlet right ventricle -- Single ventricle -- Tricuspid atresia -- Tricuspid valve problems -- Truncus arteriosus -- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return -- Aortopulmonary window -- Origin of a pulmonary artery from the aorta (hemitruncus) -- "Corrected" transposition of the great arteries -- Vascular fistulae -- Coronary artery anomalies -- Vascular rings and slings -- Cardiac tumors -- Adult congenital heart disease -- Neonatal and infant cardiac surgery -- Surgical management of the patient with the univentricular heart -- Minimally invasive and robotically assisted cardiovascular surgery, and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation -- Current and future cardiovascular organ and tissue replacement therapies -- Cardiac excitability and heritable arrhythmias.
- Natriuretic peptides 2006, Springer
- Part 1. Introduction -- Chapter 1. Practical and Theoretical Considerations, p. 1-17 -- Chapter 2. Associated Noncardiac Problems, p. 18-22 -- Part 2. Surgical Procedures -- Chapter 3. Aortopulmonary Shunts, p. 23-32 -- Chapter 4. Banding the Pulmonary Artery, p. 33-36 -- Chapter 5. Valves and Conduits, p. 37-56 -- Chapter 6. “Single Ventricle” Repairs, p. 57-70 -- Chapter 7. Transplantation, p. 71-74-- Part 3. Left-to-Right Shunts - Section A. Aortic Origin -- Chapter 8. Patent Ductus Arteriosus, p. 75-92 -- Chapter 9. Anomalous Origin of One Pulmonary Artery from the Aorta (Hemitruncus), p. 93-96 -- Chapter 10. Aortopulmonary Window, p. 97-102 -- Chapter 11. Systemic Arteriovenous Fistula, p. 103-110 -- Chapter 12. Coronary Arterial Fistula, p. 111-120 -- Chapter 13. Congenital Aneurysms of the Sinus of Valsalva, p. 121-129-- Part 3. Left-to-Right Shunts - Section B. Ventricular or Atrial Origin -- Chapter 14. Atrial Septal Defect (Secundum), p. 131-156 -- Chapter 15. Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection with an Intact Atrial Septum, p. 157-160 -- Chapter 16. Scimitar Syndrome, p. 161-166 -- Chapter 17. Ostium Primum Defect, p. 167-174 -- Chapter 18. Complete Atrioventricular Septal Defect, p. 175-182 -- Chapter 19. Isolated Ventricular Septal Defect, p. 183-205 -- Chapter 20. Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries, p. 206-217-- Part 4. Obstructive Lesions - Section C. Right Ventricular Outflow Tract -- Chapter 21. Pulmonary Stenosis, p. 219-233 -- Chapter 22. Double-Chambered Right Ventricle, p. 234-236 -- Chapter 23. Stenosis of the Main and Branch Pulmonary Arteries, p. 237-242-- Part 4. Obstructive Lesions - Section D. Left Ventricular Outflow Tract and Aorta -- Chapter 24. Valvar Aortic Stenosis, p. 243-263 -- Chapter 25. Bicuspid Aortic Valve without Stenosis, p. 264-276 -- Chapter 26. Supravalvar Aortic Stenosis, p. 277-281 -- Chapter 27. Discrete Subvalvar Aortic Stenosis, p. 282-290 -- Chapter 28. Coarctation of the Aorta, p. 291-317 -- Chapter 29. Interrupted Aortic Arch, p. 318-325-- Part 4. Obstructive Lesions - Section E. Left Ventricular Inflow Tract -- Chapter 30. Cor Triatriatum Sinister, p. 327-334 -- Chapter 31. Congenital Atresia or Stenosis of Pulmonary Veins, p. 335-340 -- Chapter 32. Congenital Mitral Valve Obstruction, p. 341-349-- Part 4. Obstructive Lesions - Section F. Regurgitant Lesions -- Chapter 33. Aortic Valve Regurgitation, p. 351-355 -- Chapter 34. Aortoventricular Tunnel, p. 356-358 -- Chapter 35. Mitral Valve Regurgitation, p. 359-363 -- Chapter 36. Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation, p. 364-367 -- Chapter 37. Idiopathic Pulmonary Regurgitation, p. 368-370-- Part 5. Miscellaneous Aortic Root Lesions -- Chapter 38. Anomalous Origin of a Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery, p. 371-383 -- Chapter 39. Abnormal Origins of the Coronary Arteries from the Aortic Root, p. 384-400 -- Chapter 40. Vascular Rings and Slings, p. 401-409-- Part 6. Right-to-Left Shunts -- Chapter 41. Tetralogy of Fallot, p. 411-436 -- Chapter 42. Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia, p. 437-445 -- Chapter 43. Tetralogy of Fallot with Absent Pulmonary Valve, p. 446-450 -- Chapter 44. Complete Transposition of the Great Arteries, p. 451-485 -- Chapter 45. Tricuspid Atresia, p. 486-493 -- Chapter 46. Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum, p. 494-506 -- Chapter 47. Ebstein Anomaly, p. 507-518 -- Chapter 48. Truncus Arteriosus, p. 519-530 -- Chapter 49. Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, p. 531-545 -- Chapter 50. Single (Double-Inlet) Ventricle, p. 546-555 -- Chapter 51. Double-Outlet Right or Left Ventricle, p. 556-565 -- Chapter 52. Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection, p. 566-578 -- Chapter 53. Heterotaxy Syndromes, p. 579-586 -- Chapter 54. Pulmonary Arteriovenous Fistula, p. 587-594 -- Chapter 55. Eisenmenger Syndrome, p. 595-604.
- New aspects in inflammatory cardiomyopathy 2002, HighWire
- New concepts in managing patients with chronic heart failure 2006, HighWire
- New frontiers in lifestyle-related diseases 2008, Springer
- New look at the heart in heart failure 2002, HighWire
- New perspectives in heart failure/ 2004, HighWire
- New solutions for the heart 2011, SpringerThe changing population: the surgeon's challenge -- Fundamentals of the past: cardioplegia: the first period revisited -- Sites of injury: myocyte -- Sites of injury: the endothelium -- Intraoperative protection of the myocardium: effects of age and gender -- Protection of the right heart -- Protection of the failing heart -- Protection during heart transplantation -- The endothelium as target for interventions -- Vascular effects of cardioplegic arrest and cardiopulmonary bypass -- Oxygen radical scavengers -- New approaches to cardioplegia: alternatives to hyperkalemia -- Myocardial protection via the coronary venous route -- Donor heart preservation by continuous perfusion -- Visualization of cardioplegia delivery.
- Noninvasive imaging of myocardial ischemia 2006, Springer
- Nuclear cardiology. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Nutrition and fitness. Part 1, Obesity, the metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and cancer 2005, KargerCriteria and classification of obesity in Japan and Asia-Oceania / M. Kanazaw ... [et al.] - Exercise and obesity in China / C. Chang -- Obesity in childhood: the Greek experience / A. Kafatos, C.A. Codrington, M. Linardakis -- Epidemiology of physical activity from adolescence to young adulthood / D.J. Aaron, Y.S. Jekal, R.E. Laporte -- Adolescent obesity and physical activity / N. Hwalla, A.M. Sibai, N. Adra -- Nutrition and physical activity of the population in Serbia / M. Pavlovic, V. Grujic, A. Oshaug -- Physical activity and body composition / D. Andreoli, A. De Lorenzo -- Syndrome X: clinical aspects / D. Labadarios -- Metabolic syndrome: is there a pathophysiological common denominator?: lessons learned from the Pima Indians / P.A. Tataranni -- Lifestyle-gene-drug interactions in relation to the Metabolic syndrome / L. Storlien ... [et al.] -- Coronary heart disease, genetics, nutrition and physical activity / M.B. Donati, I. Iacoviello -- Role of nutrients and physical activity in gene expression / R. De Caterina, R. Madonna -- Physical activity and hypertension: an overview / G.P. Rontoyannis --Omega-3 fatty acids and ventricular arrhythmias / A. Leaf, J.X. Kang, Y.-F. Xiao -- A method for the direct evaluation of the fatty acid status in a drop of blood from a fingertip in humans: application to population studies and correlations with biological parameters / F. Marangoni, C. Colombo, C. Galli -- Measurement error in the assessment of interaction between dietary and genetic factors in cohort studies of cancer / S.A. Bingham -- Cancer frequency in poor rural communities consuming a very limited diet / M. Muñoz Rivera ... [et al.] -- Omega-6/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids ratio and breast cancer / P. Bougnoux, V. Maillard, V. Chajés -- Fish, [omega]-3 polyunsaturated fat intake and cancer at selected sites / A. Tavani ... [et al.] -- Cancer risk reduction by physical exercise / A. Willer.
- Nutrition and heart disease 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Obesity management 2005, HighWire
- Obstructive sleep apnea in adults 2011, KargerObstructive sleep apnea in adults : epidemiology, clinical presentation, and treatment options -- Inflammation, oxidative stress, and procoagulant and thrombotic activity in adults with obstructive sleep apnea -- Metabolic disorders associated with obstructive sleep apnea in adults -- Endothelial dysfunction in adults with obstructive sleep apnea -- Hemodynamic and autonomic changes in adults with obstructive sleep apnea -- Cardiovascular disorders associated with obstructive sleep apnea.
- On bypass 2008, Springer
- Oncologic and cardiologic PET/CT-diagnosis 2008, Springer
- One day update in heart failure 2006, HighWire
- Only EKG book you'll ever need. 5th ed. 2007, OvidThe basics -- Hypertrophy and enlargement of the heart -- Arrhythmias -- Conduction blocks -- Preexcitation syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Finishing touches -- Putting it all together -- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Only EKG book you'll ever need. 7th ed. 2012, OvidThe basics -- Hypertrophy and enlargement of the heart -- Arrhythmias -- Conduction blocks -- Preexcitation syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Finishing touches -- Putting it all together -- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Operated heart at autopsy 2009, Springer
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Organ microcirculation 2005, Springer
- Pathology and surgery around the vertebral artery 2011, SpringerThis is the first comprehensive book about surgery on and around the vertebral artery all along its cervical and intracranial course. This vessel has been considered for long as out of surgical reach leaving many different pathologies not or incompletely treated. The surgical exposure and control of the vertebral artery not only permit to treat lesions of the vertebral artery wall or developed in contact to it but also to improve the access to the intervertebral foramen (tumors, osteophytes), to the anterior aspect of the spinal cord (tumors, spondylotic spurs), to the foramen magnum and to the jugular foramen. This book written by leading experts includes all aspects of vertebral artery surgery from anatomy to imaging, surgical techniques and pathologies; it is illustrated by many figures especially operative views and schematic drawings so that the beginner as well as the experienced surgeon find useful information. One of the editors of this book (B. GEORGE) was recently awarded the Olivecrona award for his work on the surgery of the vertebral artery.
- Pathology of the heart and sudden death in forensic medicine 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Pathophysiology, evaluation and management of valvular heart disease v. 1-2, 2002-04, Kargerv. 2, 2004 Karger
- Patient specific modeling of the cardiovascular system 2010, SpringerIntegrating State-of-the-Art Computational Modeling with Clinical Practice: The Promise of Numerical Methods / David E. Krummen, Gainyu Oshodi and Sanjiv M. Narayan -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Cardiovascular Dynamics with a Major Role for Adaptation / Theo Arts, Joost Lumens, Wilco Kroon, Dirk Donker and Frits Prinzen, et al. -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Structure and Function of Cardiac Cells / Frank B. Sachse -- Studies of Therapeutic Strategies for Atrial Fibrillation Based on a Biophysical Model of the Human Atria / Laurent Uldry, Nathalie Virag, Jean-Marc Vesin and Lukas Kappenberger -- Patient-Specific Modeling for Critical Care / Maxwell Lewis Neal -- Biomechanical Analysis of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms / Lambert Speelman, Mariëlle Bosboom, Geert W. H. Schurink and Frans N. v.d. Vosse -- The Cardiac Atlas Project: Towards a Map of the Heart / Michael Backhaus, Jae Do Chung, Brett R. Cowan, Carissa G. Fonseca and Wenchao Tao, et al. -- In Vivo Myocardial Material Properties and Stress Distributions in Normal and Failing Human Hearts / Jonathan F. Wenk, Zhihong Zhang, Guangming Cheng, Kay Sun and Joseph C. Walker, et al. -- Modeling of Whole-Heart Electrophysiology and Mechanics: Toward Patient-Specific Simulations / Fijoy Vadakkumpadan, Viatcheslav Gurev, Jason Constantino, Hermenegild Arevalo and Natalia Trayanova -- Personalized Computational Models of the Heart for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy / Maxime Sermesant and Reza Razavi -- Patient-Specific Modeling of Hypoxic Response and Microvasculature Dynamics / Joanna Nathan and Amina Ann Qutub -- A Computational Framework for Patient-Specific Multi-Scale Cardiac Modeling / Jazmin Aguado-Sierra, Roy C. P. Kerckhoffs, Fred Lionetti, Darlene Hunt and Chris Villongco, et al.
- Acute coronary syndrome ................
- — Cardiovascular research ................
- Cardiovascular surgery 2006 ............
- — Guide to neonatal and pediatric ECGs ...
- Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes,...
- — Pediatric cardiology for practitioner...
- Pediatric heart failure ................
- — Vortex formation in the cardiovascula...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases