Books by Subject
- Advances in algal biology ..............
- — Regulation of phytochemicals by molec...
- Salicylic acid .........................
- — Vetiveria ..............................
- Salicylic acid 2007, Springer
- Science of flavonoids 2006, Springer
- Secondary metabolism in model systems 2004, ScienceDirect
- Shengmai san 2002, CRCnetBASE1. Shengmai San - a renowned traditional Chinese medicinal formula / Song-Ming Liang, Shu-Ying Chen, Si-Qian Liang -- 2. Pharmacological studies on Shengmai San / Kam-Ming Ko, Duncan H.F. Mak, Tze-Kin Yim and Yong-Quing Yan -- 3. Clinical studies on Shengmai San / Ye-Zhi Rong, Mei-Hua Zhao, Bao-Jing Lu, Xiang-Yang Zhu, Shang-Biao Lu, Ya-Chen Zhang, Jie Chen -- 4. Side effects of Shengmai San / Zhi-Min Xu and Ye-Zhi Rong -- 5. Phytochemistry and pharmacology of component herbs of Shengmai San / Siu-Po Ip, Timothy C.M. Tam and Chung-Tao Che -- 6. Contemporary applications of a traditional formula: manufacture of Shengmai San (SMS) preparations and their applications / Liang-Yuan Zheng -- Glossary.
- Solanaceae and convolvulaceae - secondary metabolites 2008, Springer
- Somatic embryogenesis 2006, Springer
- Stevia 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Structure and function of plastids 2006, Springer
- Taiwanese native medicinal plants 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Taxus 2003, CRCnetBASEIntroduction / H. Itokawa -- Biosynthesis of taxoids / U. Sankawa and H. Itokawa -- Taxoids occuring in the genus taxus / H. Itokawa -- Physical methods for identifying the structures of taxoids / M. Ohyama and H. Itokawa -- Plant tissue culture of taxoids / K. Takeya -- The commercial cultivation of taxus species and production of taxoids -- Y. Kikuchi and M. Yatagai -- Analytical aspects of taxoids / M. Kozuka, S. Morris-Natschke and K.H. Lee -- Chemistry of taxol and related taxoids / H.K. Wang, H. Ohtsu and H. Itokawa -- Total synthesis of taxoids / Z. Xiao, H. Itokawa and K.H. Lee -- Structure-activity relationships of taxoids / X. Wang, H. Itokawa and K.H. Lee -- Pre-clinical and clinical investigations of taxoids / D.T. Brown -- Paclitaxel content of yews in Ireland / I. Hooke and D. Dempsey.
- Temperate fruit crop breeding 2008, Springer
- Thin layer chromatography in phytochemistry 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Thirty years of photosynthesis 2006, Springer
- Thyme 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Tobacco BY-2 cells 2006, Springer
- Traditional medicines for modern times 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Transgenic plants 2004, Springer Protocols
- Transgenic wheat, barley and oats 2009, Springer ProtocolsTransgenic wheat, barley and oats : production and characterization / Paul A. Lazzeri and Huw D. Jones -- Selection of transformed plants / Huw D. Jones and Caroline A. Sparks -- Reporter genes / Alison Huttly -- Biolistics transformation of wheat / Caroline A. Sparks and Huw D. Jones -- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of bread and durum wheat using freshly isolated immature embryos / Huixia Wu, Angela Doherty and Huw D. Jones -- Floral transformation of wheat / Sujata Agarwal ... [et al.] -- Highly efficient agrobacterium-mediated transformation of wheat via in planta inoculation / Thierry Risacher ... [et al.] -- Barley transformation using biolistic techniques / Wendy A. Harwood and Mark A. Smedley -- Barley transformation using agrobacterium-mediated techniques / Wendy A. Harwood ... [et al.] -- Transformation of oats and its application to improving osmotic stress tolerance / Shahina B. Maqbool ... [et al.] -- Promoter sequences for defining transgene expression / Huw D. Jones and Caroline A. Sparks -- Down-regulation of gene expression by RNA-induced gene silencing / Silvia Travella and Beat Keller -- Gene insertion patterns and sites / Philippe Vain and Vera Thole -- Fluorescent in situ hybridization to detect transgene integration into plant genomes / Trude Schwarzacher -- Establishing substantial equivalence : transcriptomics / María Marcela Baudo ... [et al.] -- Establishing substantial equivalence : proteomics / Alison Lovegrove, Louise Salt, and Peter R. Shewry -- Establishing substantial equivalence : metabolomics / Michael H. Beale, Jane L. Ward, and John M. Baker -- Design and management of field trials of transgenic cereals / Zoltán Bedő, Mariann Rakszegi, and László Láng -- GM risk assessment / Penny A.C. Sparrow -- Transgenic wheat, barley and oats : future prospects / Jim M. Dunwell.
- Turmeric 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Urtica 2003, CRCnetBASEAn introduction to Urtica (botanical aspects)/ Gulsel Kavalali -- Historical and modern uses of Urtica / Colin Randall -- The chemical and pharmacological aspects of Urtica / Gulsel Kavalali -- Various therapeutic uses of Urtica / Colin Randall -- The therapeutic uses of Urtica in the benign prostatic hyperplasia / Johannes J. Lichius -- Nutritional evaluation of Urtica species / Huriye Wetherilt.
- Vetiveria 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty