Books by Subject
- A₃ adenosine receptors from cell biol...
- — DNA methylation. 2nd ed. ...............
- DNA methylation. Basic mechanisms ......
- — Lipid analysis and lipidomics ..........
- Lipid mediators and their metabolism ...
- — Protein folding kinetics. 2nd ed. ......
- Protein folding protocols ..............
- — Zinc finger proteins ...................
- DNA methylation. Basic mechanisms 2006, Springer
- Dopamine receptors. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Electroanalytical methods for biological materials 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Electrochemistry of nucleic acids and proteins. 1st ed. 2005, ScienceDirect
- Emergent collective properties, networks and information in biology. 1st ed. 2006, ScienceDirect
- Endotoxins 2010, SpringerEndotoxins: Lipopolysaccharides of Gram-negative bacteria / X. Wang and P.J. Quinn -- Purification and characterization of lipopolysaccharides / X. Wang ... [et al.] -- Endotoxins: Relationship between structure, function, and activity / K. Brandenburg, A.B. Schromm and T. Gutsmann -- The diversity of the core oligosaccharide in lipopolysaccharides / A. Silipo and A. Molinaro -- Salmonella-regulated lipopolysaccharide modifications / S.M. Richards, K.L. Strandberg and J.S. Gunn -- The variation of O antigens in Gram-negative bacteria / L. Wang, Q. Wang and P.R. Reeves -- Regulators of TLR4 signaling by endotoxins / A.F. McGettrick and L.A.J. O'Neill -- Membrane partitioning: Is location everything when it comes to endotoxin recognition? / M. Triantafilou and K. Triantafilou -- Endotoxin detection - from limulus amebocyte lysate to recombinant Factor C / J.L. Ding and B. Ho -- The role of endotoxin in infection: Helicobacter pylori and Campylobacter jejuni / A.P. Moran -- The role of pseudomonas lipopolysaccharide in cystic fibrosis airway infection / S.M. Moskowitz and R.K. Ernst -- Development of small-molecule endotoxin sequestering agents / S.A. David and D. Sil -- Development of an anti-endotoxin vaccine for sepsis / A.S. Cross -- Synthetic and natural TLR4 agonists as safe and effective vaccine adjuvants / C.B. Fox ... [et al.] -- Targeting endotoxin in the treatment of sepsis / J.-S. Rachoin, C.A. Schorr and R.P. Dellinger -- Lipopolysaccharides in rhizobium-legume symbioses / R.W. Carlson, L.S. Forsberg and E.L. Kannenberg -- Lipopolysaccharides and plant innate immunity / G. Erbs ... [et al.].
- Engineered zinc finger proteins 2010, Springer ProtocolsThe generation of zinc finger proteins by modular assembly / Mital S. Bhakta and David J. Segal -- Engineering single Cys2His2 zinc finger domains using a bacterial cell-based two-hybrid selection system / Stacey Thibodeau-Beganny, Morgan L. Maeder, and J. Keith Joung -- Bipartite selection of zinc fingers by phage display for any 9-bp DNA target site / Jia-Ching Shieh -- Structure-based DNA-binding prediction and design / Andreu Alibés, Luis Serrano, and Alejandro D. Nadra -- Generation of cell-permeable artificial zinc finger protein variants / Takashi Sera -- Inhibition of viral transcription using designed zinc finger proteins / Kimberley A. Hoeksema and D. Lorne J. Tyrrell -- Modulation of gene expression using zinc finger-based artificial transcription factors / Sabine Stolzenburg ... [et al.] -- Construction of combinatorial libraries that encode zinc finger-based transcription factors / Seokjoong Kim, Eun Ji Kim, and Jin-Soo Kim -- Silencing of gene expression by targeted DNA methylation : concepts and approaches / Renata Z. Jurkowska and Albert Jeltsch -- Remodeling genomes with artificial transcription factors (ATFs) / Adriana S. Beltran and Pilar Blancafort -- Transgenic mice expressing an artificial zinc finger regulator targeting an endogenous gene / Claudio Passananti ... [et al.] -- Artificial zinc finger nucleases for DNA cloning / Vardit Zeevi, Andriy Tovkach, and Tzvi Tzfira -- In vitro assessment of zinc finger nuclease activity / Toni Cathomen and Cem Șöllü -- Quantification of zinc finger nuclease-associated toxicity / Tatjana I. Cornu and Toni Cathomen -- A rapid and general assay for monitoring endogenous gene modification / Dmitry Y. Guschin ... [et al.] -- Engineered zinc finger proteins for manipulation of the human mitochondrial genome / Michal Minczuk -- High-efficiency gene targeting in Drosophila with zinc finger nucleases / Dana Carroll, Kelly J. Beumer, and Jonathan K. Trautman -- Using zinc finger nucleases for efficient and heritable gene disruption in zebrafish / Jasmine M. McCammon and Sharon L. Amacher -- A transient assay for monitoring zinc finger nuclease activity at endogenous plant gene targets / Justin P. Hoshaw ... [et al.] -- Validation and expression of zinc finger nucleases in plant cells / Andriy Tovkach, Vardit Zeevi, and Tzvi Tzfira -- Non-FokI-based zinc finger nucleases / Miki Imanishi, Shigeru Negi, and Yukio Sugiura -- Designing and testing chimeric zinc finger transposases / Matthew H. Wilson and Alfred L. George -- Seeing genetic and epigenetic information without DNA denaturation using sequence-enabled reassembly (SEER) / Jason R. Porter ... [et al.] -- Zinc finger-mediated live cell imaging in Arabidopsis roots / Beatrice I. Lindhout, Tobias Meckel, and Bert J. van der Zaal -- Biophysical analysis of the interaction of toxic metal ions and oxidants with the zinc finger domain of XPA / Andrea Hartwig, Tanja Schwerdtle, and Wojciech Bal -- Preparation and zinc-binding properties of multi-fingered zinc-sensing domains / John H. Laity and Linda S. Feng -- Using ChIP-seq technology to identify targets of zinc finger transcription factors / Henriette O'Geen, Seth Frietze, and Peggy J. Farnham -- Crystallization of zinc finger proteins bound to DNA / Nancy C. Horton and Chad K. Park -- Beyond DNA : zinc finger domains as RNA-binding modules / Josep Font and Joel P. Mackay.
- Enzyme functionality 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Enzyme kinetics 2002, WileyIntroduction, p. 1-3 -- ch. 1. Multiple Equilibria, p. 5-50 -- ch. 2. Enzyme Kinetics, p. 51-160 -- ch. 3. Methods, p. 161-246.
- Enzyme kinetics 2003, WileyTools and techniques of kinetic analysis -- How do enzymes work? -- Characterization of enzyme activity -- Reversible enzyme inhibition -- Irreversible enzyme inhibition -- pH dependence of enzyme-catalyzed reactions -- Two-substrate reactions -- Multisite and cooperative enzymes -- Immobilized enzymes -- Interfacial enzymes -- Transient phases of enzymatic reactions -- Characterization of enzyme stability -- Mechanism-based inhibition / Leslie J. Copp -- Putting kinetic principles into practice / Kirk L. Parkin -- Use of enzyme kinetic data in the study of structure-function relationships of proteins / Takuji Tanaka and Ricky Y. Yada.
- Enzyme kinetics and mechanism. Part F, Detection and characterization of enzyme reaction intermediates 2002, ScienceDirect
- Enzyme kinetics. 1st ed. 2010, ScienceDirectChapter 1. An Introduction to Enzyme Science -- Chapter 2. Active Sites and their Chemical Properties -- Chapter 3. Fundamentals of Chemical Kinetics -- Chapter 4. Practical Aspects of Measuring Initial Rates and Reaction Parameters -- Chapter 5. Initial-Rate Kinetics of One-Substrate Enzyme-Catalyzed Reactions -- Chapter 6. Initial-Rate Kinetics of Multi-Substrate Enzyme-Catalyzed Reactions -- Chapter 7. Factors Influencing Enzyme Activity -- Chapter 8. Kinetic Behavior of Enzyme Inhibitors -- Chapter 9. Isotopic Probes of Biological Catalysis -- Chapter 10. Probing Fast Enzyme Processes -- Chapter 11. Regulatory Behavior of Enzymes -- Chapter 12. Single-Molecule Enzyme Kinetics -- Chapter 13. Mechanoenzymes: Catalysis, Force Generation and Kinetics.
- Enzyme stabilization and immobilization 2011, Springer ProtocolsIntroduction to the field of enzyme immobilization and stabilization -- Stabilization of enzymes through encapsulation in liposomes -- Micellar enzymology for thermal, pH, and solvent stability -- Lipase activation and stabilization in room-temperature ionic liquids -- Nanoporous silica glass for the immobilization of interactive enzyme systems -- Enzyme stabilization and immobilization by sol-gel entrapment -- Nanoporous gold for enzyme immobilization -- Enzyme stabilization via bio-templated silicification reactions -- The immobilization of enzyme on Eupergit) supports by covalent attachment -- Micellar polymer encapsulation of enzymes -- Enzyme stabilization via cross-linked enzyme aggregates -- Enzyme immobilization in polyelectrolyte microcapsules -- Macroporous poly(GMA-co-EGDMA) for enzyme stabilization -- Enzyme-nanoparticle conjugates for biomedical applications -- Enzyme nanoparticle fabrication: Magnetic nanoparticle synthesis and enzyme immobilization -- Cytochrome C stabilization and immobilization in aerogels -- Kinetic measurements for enzyme immobilization.
- Enzymes in the environment 2002, CRCnetBASE1. Enzyme Activities and Microbiological and Biochemical Processes in Soil / Paolo Nannipieri, Ellen Kandeler, and Pacifico Ruggiero -- 2. Ecology of Microbial Enzymes in Lake Ecosystems / Ryszard Jan Chróst and Waldemar Siuda -- 3. Ecological Significance of Bacterial Enzymes in the Marine Environment / Hans-Georg Hoppe, Carol Arosti, and Gerhard F. Herndl -- 4. Enzymes and Microorganisms in the Rhizosphere / David C. Naseby and James M. Lynch -- 5. Enzymes in the Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Symbiosis / José Manuel García-Garrido, Juan Antonio Ocampo, and Inmaculada García-Romera -- 6. Microbes and Enzymes Associated with Plant Surfaces / Alan P. Thompson and Mark J. Bailey -- 7. Microbial Enzymes in the Biocontrol of Plant Pathogens and Pests / Leonid Cherin and Ilan Chet -- 8. Microbiology and Enzymology of Carbon and Nitrogen Cycling / Robert L. Tate III -- 9. Enzyme and Microbial Dynamics of Litter Decomposition / Robert L. Sinsabaugh, Margaret M. Carreiro, and Sergio Alvarez -- 10. Fungal Communities, Succession, Enzymes, and Decomposition / Annelise H. Kjøller and Sten Struwe -- 11. Enzyme Adsorption on Soil Mineral Surfaces and Consequences for the Catalytic Activity / Hervé Quiquampoix, Sylvie Servagent-Noinville, and Marie-Hélène Baron -- 12. Microbes and Enzymes in Biofilms / Jana Jass, Sara K. Roberts, and Hilary M. Lappin-Scott -- 13. Search for and Discovery of Microbial Enzymes from Thermally Extreme Environments in the Ocean / Jody W. Deming and John A. Baross -- 14. Molecular Methods for Assessing and Manipulating the Diversity of Microbial Populations and Processes / Søren J. Sørensen, Julia R. de Lipthay, Anne Kirstine Müller, Tamar Barkay, Lars H. Hansen, and Lasse Dam Rasmussen -- 15. Bioindicators and Sensors of Soil Health and the Application of Geostatistics / Ken Killham and William J. Staddon -- 16. Hydrolytic Enzyme Activities to Assess Soil Degradation and Recovery / Tom W. Speir and Des J. Ross -- 17. Enzymatic Responses to Pollution in Sediments and Aquatic Systems / Sabine Kuhbier, Hans-Joachim Lorch, and Johannes C.G. Ottow -- 18. Microbial Dehalogenation Reactions in Microorganisms / Lee A. Beaudette, William J. Staddon, Michael B. Cassidy, Marc Habash, Hung Lee, and Jack T. Trevors -- 19. Isolated Enzymes for the Transformation and Det6xification of Organic Pollutants / Liliana Gianfreda and Jean-Marc Bollag -- 20. Enzyme-Mediated Transformations of Heavy Metals/Metalloids: Applications in Bioremediation / Robert S. Dungan and William T. Frankenberger, Jr. -- 21. Enzymes in Soil: Research and Developments in Measuring Activities / M. Ali Tabatabai and Warren A. Dick.
- ESR spectroscopy in membrane biophysics 2007, Springer
- Evolution from protein chemistry to proteomics 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Experimental glycoscience. Glycobiology 2008, Springer
- Extracellular matrix degradation 2011, SpringerMatrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors in turnover and degradation of extracellular matrix / Sean E. Gill and William C. Parks -- Role of cysteine cathepsins in extracellular proteolysis / Dieter Brömme and Susan Wilson -- Cooperation between proteolysis and endocytosis in collagen turnover / Thomas H. Bugge and Niels Behrendt -- Pericellular proteolysis / Judith S. Bond, Timothy R. Keiffer, and Qi Sun -- Triple helicase activity and the structural basis of collagenolysis / Hideaki Nagase and Robert Visse -- Structural basis of extracellular matrix interactions with matrix metalloproteinases / Steven R. Van Doren -- The role of matrix metalloproteinases in cellular invasion and metastasis / Elena I. Deryugina and James P. Quigley -- Degradation of bone and the role of osteoclasts, bone lining cells and osteocytes / Vincent Everts and Paul Saftig -- Consequences of elastolysis / A. McGarry Houghton, Majd Mouded, and Steven D. Shapiro.
- Extracellular matrix protocols. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer ProtocolsRetroviral delivery of ECM genes / Vitali alexeev and Olga Igoucheva -- Tissue-specific KO of ECM proteins / Mara Brancaccio, Emila Turco, and Emilio Hirsch -- Recombinant collagen trimers from insect cells and yeast / Johanna Myllyharju -- Eukaryotic expression and purification of recombinant extracellular matrix proteins carrying the Strep II tag / Neil Smyth ... [et al.] -- Preparation of recombinant fibronectin fragments for functional and structural studies / David Staunton ... [et al.] -- Quantitative determination of collagen cross-links / Nicholas C. Avery, Trevor J. Sims, and Allen J. Bailey -- ECM macromolecules : height-mapping and nano-mechanics using atomic force microscopy / Nigel W. Hodson, Cay M. Kielty, and Michael J. Sherratt -- Atomic force microscopy measurements of intermolecular binding forces / Gradimir N. Misevic, Yannis Karamanos, and Nikola J. Misevic -- Mass-mapping of ECM macromolecules by scanning transmission electron microscopy / Michael J. Sherratt ... [et al.] -- Chemical microscopy of biological samples by dynamic mode secondary ion mass spectrometry / Gradimir N. Misevic ... [et al.] -- ECM macromolecules : rotary shadowing and transmission electron microscopy / Michael J. Sherratt ... [et al.] -- Using self-assembled monolayers to pattern ECM proteins and cells on substrates / Emanuele Ostuni ... [et al.] -- Solid phase assays for studying ECM protein-protein interactions / A. Paul Mould -- Cell adhesion assays / Martin J. Humphries -- ECM degradation assays for analyzing local cell invasion / Vira V. Artym, Kenneth M. Yamada, and Susette C. Mueller -- Fluorescence-based assays for in vitro analysis of cell adhesion and migration / Paola Spessotto ... [et al.] -- Fibrin gel model for assessment of cellular contractility / Sharona Even-Ram -- Fluorescent labeling techniques for investigation of fibronectin fibrillogenesis (labeling fibronectin fibrillogenesis) / Roumen Pankov and Albena Momchilova -- Stromagenesis during tumorigenesis : characterization of tumor-associated fibroblasts and stroma-derived 3D matrices / Remedios Castelló-Cros and Edna Cukierman -- Tissue recombinants to study extracellular matrix targeting to basement membranes / Patricia Simon-Assmann ... [et al.] -- ECM and FGF-dependent assay of embryonic SMG epithelial morphogenesis : investigating growth factor/matrix regulation of gene expression during submandibular gland development / Ivan T. Rebustini and Matthew P. Hoffman -- Analyzing how cell adhesion controls mammary gland function by transplantation of embryonic mammary tissue from knockout mice / Teresa C.M. Klinowska and Charles H. Streuli -- Characterizing ECM production by cells encapsulated in hydrogels / Iossif A. Strehin and Jennifer H. Elisseeff -- Tissue engineering and cell-populated collagen matrices / Paul D. Kemp.
- Extracellular nucleic acids 2010, SpringerExtracellular DNA as Matrix Component in Microbial Biofilms / Wen-Chi Chiang and Tim Tolker-Nielsen -- Gene Transfer Agents and Defective Bacteriophages as Sources of Extracellular Prokaryotic DNA / Andrew S. Lang and J. Thomas Beatty -- Roles of Extracellular DNA in Bacterial Ecosystem / Katsuji Tani and Masao Nasu -- Stable Extracellular DNA: A Novel Substrate for Genetic Engineering that Mimics Horizontal Gene Transfer in Nature / Shinya Kaneko and Mitsuhiro Itaya -- Extracellular Nucleic Acids of the Marine Phototrophic Bacterium Rhodovulum sulfidophilum and Related Bacteria: Physiology and Biotechnology / Yo Kikuchi -- Systemic RNAi in C. elegans from the Viewpoint of RNA as Extracellular Signals / Lisa Timmons -- Circulating Nucleic Acids in Health and Disease / E. Y. Rykova, P. P. Laktionov and V. V. Vlassov -- Circulating MicroRNAs in Cancer / Patrick S. Mitchell and Muneesh Tewari -- Biology and Diagnostic Applications of Cell-Free Fetal Nucleic Acids in Maternal Plasma / Jason C. H. Tsang and Y. M. Dennis Lo -- The Biology of Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum (CNAPS) / P. B. Gahan and M. Stroun -- Modulation and Regulation of Gene Expression by CpG Oligonucleotides / Dennis Klinman and Sven Klaschik -- Immune Recognition of Nucleic Acids and Their Metabolites / Shohei Koyama, Shizuo Akira and Ken J. Ishii.
- Fibrinolytic bacterial enzymes with thrombolytic activity 2012, Springer
- Fluid volume monitoring with glucose dilution 2007, Springer
- Fluorescence spectroscopy 2008, ScienceDirectA method in enzymology for measuring hydrolytic activities in live cell environments / Beverly Z. Packard and Akira Komoriya -- Heterogeneity of fluorescence determined by the method of area-normalized time-resolved emission spectroscopy / N. Periasamy -- Multiparametric probing of microenvironment with solvatochromic fluorescent dyes / Andrey S. Klymchenko and Alexander P. Demchenko -- Site-selective red-edge effects / Alexander P. Demchenko -- Fluorescence approaches to quantifying biomolecular interactions / Catherine A. Royer and Suzanne F. Scarlata -- Forster resonance energy transfer measurements of transmembrane helix dimerization energetics / Mikhail Merzlyakov and Kalina Hristova -- Application of single-molecule spectroscopy in studying enzyme kinetics and mechanism / Jue Shi ... [et al.] -- Ultrafast fluorescence spectroscopy via upconversion : applications to biophysics / Jianhua Xu and Jay R. Knutson -- Use of fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) in studying protein-induced DNA bending / Anatoly I. Dragan and Peter L. Privalov --Fluorescent pteridine probes for nucleic acid analysis / Mary E. Hawkins -- Single-molecule fluorescence methods for the analysis of RNA folding and ribonucleoprotein assembly / Goran Pljevaljčić and David P. Millar -- Using fluorophore-labeled oligonucleotides to measure affinities of protein-DNA interactions / Brian J. Anderson ... [et al.] -- Identifying small pulsatile signals within noisy data : a fluorescence application / Michael L. Johnson ... [et al.] -- Determination of zinc using carbonic anhydrase-based fluorescence biosensors / Rebecca Bozym ... [et al.] -- Instrumentation for fluorescence-based fiber optic biosensors / Richard B. Thompson ... [et al.]
- Folding for the synapse 2011, Springer
- Folding of disulfide proteins 2011, Springer
- Forkhead transcription factors 2009, SpringerFOXO1, T-cell trafficking and immune responses / Florent Carrette, Stéphanie Fabre and Georges Bismuth -- FOXP3 and its role in the immune system / Chang H. Kim -- Molecular regulation of cellular immunity by FOXP3 / Alicia N. McMurchy ... [et al.] -- The biology of FOXP3 : a key player in immune suppression during infections, autoimmune diseases and cancer / Frances Mercer and Derya Unutmaz -- The cooperative roles of FOXC1 and FOXC2 in cardiovascular development / Tsutomu Kume -- FOXO proteins and cardiac pathology / Albert Wong and Elizabeth A. Woodcock -- The forkhead transcription factors play important roles in vascular pathology and immunology / Xiao-Feng Yang ... [et al.] -- Regulatory T cells, FOXP3 and atherosclerosis / Michal Entin-Meer, Arnon Afek and Jacob George -- FOXP genes, neural development, speech and language disorders / Hiroshi Takahashi, Kaoru Takahashi and Fu-Chin Liu -- Pathophysiological relevance of forkhead transcription factors in brain ischemia / Kohji Fukunaga and Norifumi Shioda -- New insights for FOXO and cell-fate decision in HIV infection and HIV associated neurocognitive disorder / Min Cui ... [et al.] -- FOXP3+ regulatory T-cells in chronic kidney disease : molecular pathways and clinical implications / Pascal Meier -- Transcriptional role of FOXO1 in drug resistance through antioxidant defense systems / Tomoko Goto and Masashi Takano -- FOXP3 expressing regulatory T-cells in allergic disease / Kayhan T. Nouri-Aria -- Human clinical phenotype associated with FOXN1 mutations / Claudio Pignata, Anna Fusco and Stefania Amorosi -- FOXL2 : at the crossroads of female sex determination and ovarian function / Bérénice A. Benayoun ... [et al.] -- FOXO transcription factors : from cell fate decisions to regulation of human female reproduction / Jan J. Brosens, Miranda S.C. Wilson and Eric W.-F. Lam -- The "O" class : crafting clinical care with FOXO transcription factors / Kenneth Maiese ... [et al.].
- Free-radical-induced DNA damage and its repair 2006, Springer
- Frontiers in biochip technology 2006, SpringerFulltext MyiLibrary
- Functional and structural proteomics of glycoproteins 2011, Springer
- Functional glycomics 2010, ScienceDirect
- Functional lipidomics 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Fundamentals of protein structure and function 2007, SpringerPt. I. Protein structure. Amino acids ; Protein structure ; Purification and characterisation of proteins ; Protein sequencing -- Pt. II. Enzymes. Enzymes are biocatalysts ; Enzyme kinetics ; Haemoglobin and myoglobin: co-operativity ; Enzyme kinetics: special cases -- Pt. III. Special proteins. Prion proteins and prion diseases ; Immunoproteins ; Cell skeleton ; Motor proteins and movement ; Cell-cell interactions ; Aiding in folding: molecular chaperones and chaperonins -- Pt. IV. Membrane transport. Transport of proteins into mitochondria ; Intracellular protein transport ; Transport of solutes across membranes -- Appendix. A.1. Solutions for the exercise ; A.2. Short biographies of scientists mentioned in this book ; A.3. List of symbols ; A.4. Greek alphabet ; A.5. The genetic code ; A.6. Acronyms.
- G protein coupled receptors Trafficking and oligomerization. 1st ed. 2013, ScienceDirectSection 1. GPCR trafficking -- section 2. Trafficking motifs -- section 3. GPCR oligomerization.
- G protein coupled receptors. Modeling, activation, interactions and virtual screening 2013, ScienceDirectThe protein local optimization program and g-protein-coupled receptors:loop restoration and applications to homology modeling -- Modeling active GPCR conformations -- Molecular modeling of adenosine receptors -- Predicting g-protein-coupled receptors families using differet physiochemical properties and pseudo amino acid composition -- Computational design and experimental characterization of GPCR segment models -- G-protein-coupled receptor interaction with small GTPases -- Quantification of receptor tyrosine kinase activiation and transactivation by G-protein-coupled receptors using spatial intensity distribution analysis (SplDA) -- NMR modeling for detection of small molecule binding to RGS4 -- Group II activators of g-protein signaling: monitoring the interaction of G[alpha] with G-protein motif in the intact cell -- Homogenous time-resolved fluorescence assay to probe folded G protein-coupled receptors -- cAMP biosensors applied in molecular pharmacological studies of G protein-coupled receptors -- Rhodospin-lipid intereactions studied by NMR -- Biasing the parathyroid hormone receptor: relating in vitro ligand efficacy to in vivo biological activity -- Application of Monte Carlo-based receptor ensemble docking to virtual screening for GPCR ligands -- From heptahelical bundle to hits from the haystack: structure-based virtual screening for GPCR ligands -- Kinetics and dynamics in the G protein-coupled receptor signaling cascade -- Magic angle spinning nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy fo G protein-coupled receptors -- Posttranslation modification of G protein-coupled receptor in relationship to biased agonism -- Protein S-nitrosylation measurement.
- G protein coupled receptors. Structure 2013, ScienceDirectThis new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial by containing quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This volume covers G protein coupled receptors and includes chapters on such topics as post-translation modification of GPCR in relationship to biased agonism, structure-based virtual screening, and GPCR oligomerization in the brain. This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial by containing quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This volume covers G protein coupled receptors and includes chapters on such topics as post-translation modification of GPCR in relationship to biased agonism, structure-based virtual screening, and GPCR oligomerization in the brain.
- G protein pathways. Part A, Receptors 2002, ScienceDirect
- G protein pathways. Part B, G Proteins and their regulators 2002, ScienceDirect
- G protein pathways. Part C, Effector mechanisms 2002, ScienceDirect
- GABA receptors. 3rd ed. 2007, Springer
- Gap junctions in development and disease 2005, Springer
- GAPDH 2013, Springer
- Gene transfer vectors for clinical application. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectGeneral principles of retrovirus vector design / Tammy Chang and Jiing-Kuan Yee -- Strategies for retrovirus-based correction of severe, combined immunodeficiency (SCID) / Alain Fischer, Salima Hacein-Bey-Abina, and Marina Cavazzana-Calvo -- Retrovirus and lentivirus vector design and methods of cell conditioning / Samantha Cooray, Steven J. Howe, and Adrian J. Thrasher -- Analysis of the clonal repertoire of gene-corrected cells in gene therapy / Anna Paruzynski ... [et al.] -- Developing novel lentiviral vectors into clinical products / Anna Leath and Kenneth Cornetta -- Lentivirus vectors in [beta]-thalassemia / Emmanuel Payen ... [et al.] -- Gene therapy for chronic granulomatous disease / Elizabeth M. Kang and Harry L. Malech -- Alternative splicing caused by lentiviral integration in the human genome / Arianna Moiani and Fulvio Mavilio -- Genotoxicity assay for gene therapy vectors in tumor prone mice / Eugenio Montini and Daniela Cesana -- Lentiviral hematopoietic cell gene therapy for X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy / Nathalie Cartier ... [et al.] -- Retroviral replicating vectors in cancer / Christopher R. Logg ... [et al.] -- Adeno-associated virus vectorology, manufacturing, and clinical applications / Joshua C. Grieger and R. Jude Samulski -- Gene delivery to the retina : from mouse to man / Jean Bennett, Daniel C. Chung, and Albert Maguire -- Generation of hairpin-based RNAi vectors for biological and therapeutic application / Ryan L. Boudreau and Beverly L. Davidson -- Recombinant adeno-associated viral vector reference standards / Philippe Moullier and Richard O. Snyder -- NIH oversight of human gene transfer research involving retroviral, lentiviral, and adeno-associated virus vectors and the role of the NIH Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee / Marina O'Reilly ... [et al.] -- Regulatory structures for gene therapy medicinal products in the European Union / Bettina Klug ... [et al.].
- Genome stability and human diseases 2010, SpringerComing full circle: Cyclin-dependent kinases as anti-cancer drug targets / R.P. Fisher -- Core and linker histone modifications involved in the DNA damage response / J.E. Chubb and S. Rea -- Chromatin assembly and signalling the end of DNA repair requires acetylation of histone H3 on lysine 56 / T. Costelloe and N.F. Lowndes -- Structure and function of histone H2AX / D.M. Pinto and A. Flaus -- The initiation step of eukaryotic DNA replication / H. Pospiech, F. Grosse and F.M. Pisani -- Non-coding RNAs: New players in the field of eukaryotic DNA replication / T. Krude -- Function of TopBP1 in Genome Stability / M. Sokka ... [et al.] -- Eukaryotic single-stranded DNA binding proteins: central factors in genome stability / S. Broderick ... [et al.] -- DNA polymerases and mutagenesis in human cancers / E. Crespan, A. Amoroso and G. Maga -- DNA polymerase [eta], a key protein in translesion synthesis in human cells / S. Cruet-Hennequart ... [et al.] -- The mitochondrial DNA polymerase in health and disease / W.C. Copeland -- Centromeres: assembling and propagating epigenetic function / M. Glynn ... [et al.] -- Nucleotide excision repair in higher eukaryotes: mechanism of primary damage recognition in global genome repair / N.I. Rechkunova and O.I. Lavrik -- Nonhomologous DNA end joining (NHEJ) and chromosomal translocations in humans / M.R. Lieber ... [et al.] -- Fluorescence-based quantification of pathway-specific DNA double-strand break repair activities: a powerful method for the analysis of genome destabilizing mechanisms / M. Bohringer and L. Wiesmuller -- Apoptosis: a way to maintain healthy individuals / C. Mondello and A.I. Scovassi -- The use of transgenic mice in cancer and genome stability research / S. Conmy and H.P. Nasheuer.
- Ghrelin. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectHistory to the discovery of ghrelin / Cyril Y. Bowers -- Orphan GPCRs and methods for identifying their ligands / Morikatsu Yoshida, Mikiya Miyazato, and Kenji Kangawa -- Purification of rat and human ghrelins / Masayasu Kojima, Hiroshi Hosoda, and Kenji Kangawa -- Variety of acyl modifications in mammalian ghrelins / Takanori Ida -- Determination of nonmammalian ghrelin / Hiroyuki Kaiya ... [et al.] -- Morphological analysis of ghrelin neurons in the hypothalamus / Haruaki Kageyama, Fumiko Takenoya, and Seiji Shioda -- High-performance liquid chromatography analysis of hypothalamic ghrelin / Takahiro Sato and Masayasu Kojima -- Standard sample collections for blood ghrelin measurements / Hiroshi Hosoda and Kenji Kangawa -- From ghrelin to ghrelin's O-acyl transferase / Jesus A. Gutierrez ... [et al.] -- Enzymatic characterization of GOAT, ghrelin O-acyltransferase / Hideko Ohgusu, Tomoko Takahashi, and Masayasu Kojima -- The study of ghrelin deacylation enzymes / Motoyasu Satou and Hiroyuki Sugimoto -- Synthesis of ghrelin : chemical synthesis and semisynthesis for large-scale preparation of modified peptides / Tomohiro Makino, Masaru Matsumoto, and Yoshiharu Minamitake -- Ghrelin O-acyltransferase assays and inhibition / Martin S. Taylor ... [et al.] -- Model-based evaluation of growth hormone secretion / Johannes D. Veldhuis and Daniel M. Keenan -- Ghrelin in the control of energy, lipid, and glucose metabolism / Kristy M. Heppner ... [et al.] -- Ghrelin and the vagus nerve / Yukari Date -- Measurement of AMP-activated protein kinase activity and expression in response to ghrelin / Chung Thong ... [et al.] -- Ghrelin and gastrointestinal movement / Naoki Fujitsuka ... [et al.] -- Ghrelin acylation by ingestion of medium-chain fatty acids / Yoshihiro Nishi, Hiroharu Mifune, and Masayasu Kojima -- Islet [beta]-cell ghrelin signaling for inhibition of insulin secretion / Katsuya Dezaki and Toshihiko Yada -- Rikkunshito as a ghrelin enhancer / Hiroshi Takeda ... [et al.] -- Thermogenic characterization of ghrelin receptor null mice / Ligen Lin and Yuxiang Sun -- Transgenic mice overexpressing ghrelin or ghrelin analog / Hiroyuki Ariyasu ... [et al.] -- Therapeutic potential of ghrelin in restricting-type anorexia nervosa / Mari Hotta ... [et al.] -- Clinical application of ghrelin for chronic respiratory diseases / Nobuhiro Matsumoto and Masamitsu Nakazato -- Clinical trial of ghrelin synthesis administration for upper GI surgery / Shuji Takiguchi ... [et al.].
- Glioma signaling 2013, Springer
- Globins and other nitric oxide-reactive proteins. Part A-B pt. A-B, 2008., ScienceDirectpt. B, 2008 ScienceDirect
- Gluthione [i.e. Glutathione] transferases and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidases 2005, ScienceDirect
- Glycans in diseases and therapeutics 2011, SpringerHeparan sulfate proteoglycan in inflammation and angiogenesis / Lianchun Wang -- Heparan sulfate proteoglycans in infection / Allison H. Bartlett and Pyong Woo Park -- Glycans in cancer / Lubor Borsig -- Glycosaminoglycans in atherosclerosis and thrombosis / C.P. Vicente, J.A.P. Godoy, and C.C. Werneck -- Glycans in embryonic stem cells / Claire Pickford ... [et al.] -- Heparan sulfate proteoglycans in cancer therapy / Ezeddin Salem Gassar, Sherif A. Ibrahim, and Martin Götte -- Structure and biological activities of glycosaminoglycan analogs from marine invertebrates : new therapeutic agents? / Eliene O. Kozlowski ... [et al.]
- Glycobiology 2010, ScienceDirect
- Glycobiology and medicine 2005, Springer
- Glycobiology protocols 2006, Springer ProtocolsGene expression analysis of glycosylation-related genes by real-time polymerase chain reaction / Juan J. Garcia-Vallejo ... [et al.] -- Analysis of the glycodynamics of primary osteoblasts and bone cancer cells / Inka Brockhausen-Schutzbach, Xiaojing Yang, and Mark Harrison -- Micromethods for the characterization of lipid a core and o-antigen lipopolysaccharide / Cristina L. Marolda ... [et al.] -- Assays for a galactosyltransferase involved in the assembly of the O7 antigen repeat unit of escherichia coli / Inka Brockhausen-Schutzbach ... [et al.] -- High-throughput quantitation of metabolically labeled anionic glycoconjugates by scintillation proximity assay utilizing binding to cationic dyes / Karen J. Rees-Milton and Tassos P. Anastassiades -- Quantitative analysis of mucins in mucosal secretions using indirect ELISA / Pablo Argueso and Ilene K. Gipson -- Molecular dissection of the mouse zona pellucida: an electron microscopic perspective utilizing high-resolution colloidal-gold labeling methods / Frederick W. K. Kan -- Soluble adamantly glycosphingolipid analogs as probes of glycosphingolipid function / Clifford Lingwood ... [et al.] -- Diagnosis of Krabbe disease by use of a natural substrate / John W. Callahan and Marie-Anne Skomorowski -- In vitro assays of the functions of calnexin and calreticulin, lectin-chaperones of the endoplasmic reticulum / Breanna S. Ireland, Monika Niggemann, and David B. Williams -- Quantitative measurement of selectin-ligand interactions: assays to identify a sweet pill in a library of carbohydrates / Mark E. Beauharnois, Sriram Neelamegham, and Khushi L. Matta -- Sialic acid-binding specificities of siglecs / Nadine Bock and Soerge Kelm.The application of fluorophore-assisted carbohydrate -- Electrophoresis for the study of the dolichol pyrophosphate-linked oligosaccharides pathway in cell cultures and animal tissues / Ningguo Gao -- Partial purification of mannosylphosphorylundecaprenol synthase from micrococcus luteus: a useful enzyme for the biosynthesis of a variety of mannosylphosphorylpolyisoprenol products / Jeffrey S. Rush and Charles J. Waechter -- Assay of dolichyl-phospho-mannose synthase reconstituted in a lipid matrix / John S. Schutzbach -- O-mannosylation in mammalian cells / Tamao Endo and Hiroshi Manya -- Methods for analysis of unusual forms of o-glycosylation / Aleksandra Nita-Lazar and Robert S. Haltiwanger -- Structural analysis of naturally occurring sialic acids / Johannis P. Kamerling and Gerrit J. Gerwig -- Non-radioactive trans-sialidase screening assay / Silke Schrader and Roland Schauer -- Structural determination of o-glycans by tandem mass spectrometry / Catherine Robbe, Jean-Claude Michalski, and Calliope Capon -- Detailed structural analysis of n-glycans released from glycoproteins in SDS-page gel bands using HPLC combined with exoglycosidase array digestions / Louise Royle ... [et al.] -- Molecular modeling of glycosyltransferases / Anne Imberty ... [et al.] -- Galactoside_2,6-sialyltransferase (st6gal.i) and the sialyl_2,6-galactosyl-linkage in tissues and cell lines / Fabio Dall'Olio, Nadia Malagolini, and Mariella Chiricolo -- Visualizing intracellular distribution and activity of core 2 _(1,6)n-acetylglucosaminyltransferase-I (C2GNT-I) in living cells / Maelle Prorok-Hamon, Sylvie Mathieu, and Assou El-Battari --
- Glycomics 2009, Springer ProtocolsAnalysis of N- and O-linked glycans from glycoproteins using MALTI-TOF mass spectrometry / Willy Morelle ... [et al.] -- Infrared multiphoton dissociation mass spectrometry for structural elucidation of oligosaccharides / Bensheng Li ... [et al.] -- Mass spectrometry of N-linked glycans / Parastoo Azadi and Christian Heiss -- Solid-phase permethylation for glycomic analysis / Yehia Mechref, Pilsoo Kang, and Milos V. Novotny -- Method for investigation of oligosaccharides using phenylhydrazine derivatization / Erika Lattová and Hélène Perreault -- Two-dimensional HPLC separation with reverse-phase-nano-LC-MS/MS for the characterization of glycan pools after labeling with 2-aminobenzamide / Manfred Wuhrer, Carolien A.M. Koeleman, and André M. Deelder -- Capillary lectin-affinity electrophoresis for glycan analysis / Kazuaki Kakehi and Mitsuhiro Kinoshita -- Analysis of methylated O-glycan alditols by reversed-phase nanoLC coupled CAD-ESI mass spectrometry / Franz-Georg Hanisch and Stefan Müller -- High-throughput and high-sensitivity nano-LC/MS and MS/MS for O-glycan profiling / Hasse Karlsson ... [et al.] -- Collision-induced dissociation tandem mass spectrometry for structural elucidation of glycans / Bensheng Li ... [et al.] -- The structural elucidation of glycosaminoglycans / Vikas Prabhakar, Ishan Capila, and Ram Sasisekharan -- Labelling heparan sulphate saccharides with chromophore fluorescence and mass tags for HLC and MS separations / Mark Skidmore ... [et al.] -- Small-scale enzymatic digestion of glycoproteins and proteoglycans for analysis of oligosaccharides by LC-MS and FACE gel electrophoresis / Ruby P. Estrella ... [et al.] -- Enrichment strategies for glycopeptides / Shigeyasu Ito, Ko Hayama, and Jun Hirabayashi -- Introductory glycosylation analysis using SDS-PAGE and peptide mass fingerprinting / Nicole Wilson, Raina Simpson, and Catherine Cooper-Liddell -- Characterization of N-linked glycosylation on recombinant glycoproteins produced in Pichia pastoris using ESI-MS and MALDI-TOF / Bing Gong ... [et al.] -- N-glycosylation site analysis of human platelet proteins by hydrazide affinity capturing and LC-MS/MS / Urs Lewandrowski and Albert Sickmann -- LC/MSn for glycoprotein analysis : N-linked glycosylation analysis and peptide sequencing of glycopeptides / Nana Kawasaki, Satsuki Itoh, and Teruhide Yamaguchi -- Detecting the "O-GlcNAcome" : detection, purification, and analysis of O-GlcNAc modified proteins / Natasha E. Zachara -- Preparation of a glycan library using a variety of glycosyltrasferases [i.e. glycosyltransferases] / Hiromi Ito ... [et al.] -- Data mining the PDB for glyco-related data / Thomas Lütteke and Claus-W. von der Lieth -- Saccharide microarrays for high-throughput interrogation of glycan-protein binding interactions / Andrew K. Powell, Zheng-liang Zhi, and Jeremy E. Turnbull -- Glocosaminoglycan characterization methodologies probing biomolecular interactions / Vikas Prabhakar, Ishan Capila, and Ram Sasisekharan -- Development and characterization of antibodies to carbohydrate antigens / Jamie Heimburg-Molinaro and Kate Rittenhouse-Olson -- Inhibition of glcosyltransferase activities as the basis for drug development / John Schutzbach and Inka Brockhausen -- Saturation transfer difference NMR spectroscopy as a technique to investigate protein-carbohydrate interactions in solution / Thomas Haselhorst, Anne-Christin Lamerz, and Mark von Izstein.
- Glycomics 2010, ScienceDirect
- Golgi apparatus 2009, Springer
- GPCRs 2007, Springer
- Green fluorescent protein 2002, Springer Protocols
- Basic physiology of the growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-axis / Laura M. Frago and Julie A. Chowen -- Experimental models for understanding the role of insulin-like growth factor-I and its receptor during development / Jose Luis Trejo, Eva Carro, and Deborah J. Burke -- Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins in development / Josef V. Silha and Liam J. Murphy -- Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factors, and the female reproductive system / Carolyn A. Bondy and Jian Zhou -- Skeletal muscle / Ana M. Fernandez and Derek LeRoith -- Cardiovascular and respiratory systems / Åsa Tivesten and Jörgen Isgaard -- Hematopoiesis / Wilson Savino, Salete Smaniotto, and Mireille Dardenne -- Brain development / Gregory J. Popken ... [et al.] -- Regulation of vertebrate sensory organ development : a scenario for growth hormone and insulin-like growth factors action / Amelia Diaz-Casares ... [et al.] -- Role of insulin-like growth factors in neuronal plasticity and neuroprotection / Ignacio Torres Alemán -- Aging and life span / Holly M. Brown-Borg -- Interactions of insulin-like growth factor-I and estrogen in the brain / Pablo Mendez, Gloria Patricia Cardona-Gomez, and Luis Miguel García-Segura -- Cancer / Adda Grimberg -- Genetic basis of proportional short stature / Ángel Campos-Barros, Karen E. Heath, Jesús Argente -- Future perspectives : from stem cells and IGF biology to the clinic / Yvan Arsenijevic.
- GTPases regulating membrane dynamics 2005, ScienceDirect
- GTPases regulating membrane targeting and fusion 2005, ScienceDirect
- Guide to protein purification. 2nd ed. 2009, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of biochemistry and molecular biology. 4th ed. 2010, CRCnetBASE"Offering a molecular perspective not available 20 years ago, [this edition] provides physical and chemical data on proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and carbohydrates. Presented in an organized, concise, and simple-to-use format, this popular reference allows quick access to the most frequently used data. Covering a wide range of topics, from classical biochemistry to proteomics and genomics, it also details the properties of commonly used biochemicals, laboratory solvents, and reagents." --excerpts from book jacket.
- Handbook of biomarkers 2010, SpringerTechnologies for discovery of biomarkers -- Biomarkers and molecular diagnostics -- Biomarkers for drug discovery and development -- Role of biomarkers in health care -- Biomarkers of cancer -- Biomarkers of disorders of the nervous system -- Biomarkers of cardiovascular disorders -- Biomarkers and personalized medicine -- Regulatory issues.
- Handbook of cell-penetrating peptides. 2nd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of glycomics. 1st ed. 2009, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of isoelectric focusing and proteomics 2005, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of metalloproteins 2006-, WileyIron -- NIckel -- Manganese -- Cobalt -- Molybdenum/Tungsten -- Copper -- Vanadium -- Zinc -- Calcium -- Magnesium.
- Handbook of nucleic acid purification 2009, CRCnetBASENucleic acids : structures, functions, and applications / Valentin V. Vlassov, Dimitrii V. Pyshnyi, and Pavel E. Vorobjev -- Isolation of viral DNA from cultures / Larry A. Hanson -- Isolation of viral RNA from cultures / Ling Zhao and Zhen F. Fu -- Preparation of viral samples for direct molecular applications / Grant S. Hansman -- Isolation of bacterial DNA from cultures / Dongyou Liu -- Isolation of bacterial RNA from cultures / Som Subhra Chatterjee and Trinad Chakraborty -- Isolation of plasmids / Armelle Bigot and Alain Charbit -- Preparation of bacterial samples for direct molecular applications / Knut Rudi ... [et al.] -- Isolation of nucleic acids from yeasts / Lakshman P. Samaranayake, Nipuna B. Parahitiyawa, and C. Jayampath Seneviratne -- Isolation of nucleic acids from filamentous fungi / Margaret E. Katz and Brian F. Cheetham -- Preparation of fungal specimens for direct molecular applications / Françoise Irlinger ... [et al.] -- Isolation of nucleic acids from protozoa / Vitaliano A. Cama and Lihua Xiao -- Isolation of nucleic acids from helminthes / Munehiro Okamoto and Akira Ito -- Isolation of nucleic acids from insects / Kun Yan Zhu -- Preparation of parasitic specimens for direct molecular applications / Huw Vaughan Smith and Rosely Angela Bergamin Nichols -- Isolation of nucleic acids from body fluids / Karen Page and Jacqueline Amanda Shaw -- Isolation of nucleic acids from soft tissues / Sergey Kovalenko -- Isolation of nucleic acids from hard tissues / Judith Weidenhofer and Jennifer A. Byrne -- Isolation of DNA from ancient samples / Paula F. Campos, Eske Willerslev, and M. Thomas P. Gilbert -- Preparation of forensic samples for direct molecular applications / Erin K. Hanson and Jack Ballantyne -- Isolation of nucleic acids from plants / Song Weining and Dongyou Liu -- Isolation of megabase-sized DNA fragments from plants / Meiping Zhang, Yaning Li, and Hong-Bin Zhang -- Purification of nucleic acids from gels / Chunfang Zhang and Theo Papakonstantinou.
- Handbook of RNA biochemistry 2005, WileyPart I. RNA Synthesis - Enzymatic RNA Synthesis, Ligation and Modification -- Chapter 1. Enzymatic RNA Synthesis using Bacteriophage T7 RNA Polymerase / Heike Gruegelsiepe, Astrid Schön, Leif A. Kirsebom and Roland K. Hartmann, p. 3-21 -- Chapter 2. Production of RNAs with Homogeneous 5' and 3' Ends / Mario Mörl, Esther Lizano, Dagmar K. Willkomm and Roland K. Hartmann, p. 22-35 -- Chapter 3. RNA Ligation using T4 DNA Ligase / Mikko J. Frilander and Janne J. Turunen, p. 36-52 -- Chapter 4. T4 RNA Ligase / Tina Persson, Dagmar K. Willkomm and Roland K. Hartmann, p. 53-74 -- Chapter 5. Co- and Post-Transcriptional Incorporation of Specific Modifications Including Photoreactive Groups into RNA Molecules / Nathan H. Zahler and Michael E. Harris, p. 75-85 -- Chapter 6. 3'-Terminal Attachment of Fluorescent Dyes and Biotin / Dagmar K. Willkomm and Roland K. Hartmann, p. 86-94 -- Part I. RNA Synthesis - Chemical RNA Synthesis -- Chapter 7. Chemical RNA Synthesis, Purification and Analysis / Brian S. Sproat, p. 95-111 -- Chapter 8. Modified RNAs as Tools in RNA Biochemistry / Thomas E. Edwards and Snorri T. H. Sigurdsson, p. 112-129 -- Part II. Structure Determination - Molecular Biology Methods -- Chapter 9. Direct Determination of RNA Sequence and Modification by Radiolabeling Methods / Olaf Gimple and Astrid Schön, p. 132-150 -- Chapter 10. Probing RNA Structures with Enzymes and Chemicals In Vitro and In Vivo / Eric Huntzinger, Maria Possedko, Flore Winter, Hervé Moine, Chantal Ehresmann and Pascale Romby, p. 151-171 -- Chapter 11. Study of RNA-Protein Interactions and RNA Structure in Ribonucleoprotein Particles / Virginie Marchand, Annie Mougin, Agnès Méreau and Christiane Branlant, p. 172-204 -- Chapter 12. Terbium(III) Footprinting as a Probe of RNA Structure and Metal-binding Sites / Dinari A. Harris and Nils G. Walter, p. 205-213 -- Chapter 13. Pb²⁺-induced Cleavage of RNA / Leif A. Kirsebom and Jerzy Ciesiolka, p. 214-228 -- Chapter 14. In Vivo Determination of RNA Structure by Dimethylsulfate / Christina Waldsich and Renée Schroeder, p. 229-237 -- Chapter 15. Probing Structure and Binding Sites on RNA by Fenton Cleavage / Gesine Bauer and Christian Berens, p. 238-249 -- Chapter 16. Measuring the Stoichiometry of Magnesium Ions Bound to RNA / A. J. Andrews and Carol Fierke, p. 250-258 -- Chapter 17. Nucleotide Analog Interference Mapping and Suppression: Specific Applications in Studies of RNA Tertiary Structure, Dynamic Helicase Mechanism and RNA-Protein Interactions, p. 259-293 / Olga Fedorova, Marc Boudvillain, Jane Kawaoka and Anna Marie Pyle -- Chapter 18. Nucleotide Analog Interference Mapping: Application to the RNase P System / Simona Cuzic and Roland K. Hartmann, p. 294-318 -- Chapter 19. Identification and Characterization of Metal Ion Binding by Thiophilic Metal Ion Rescue / Eric L. Christian, p. 319-344 -- Chapter 20. Identification of Divalent Metal Ion Binding Sites in RNA/DNA-metabolizing Enzymes by Fe(II)-mediated Hydroxyl Radical Cleavage / Yan-Guo Ren, Niklas Henriksson and Anders Virtanen, p. 345-353 -- Chapter 21. Protein-RNA Crosslinking in Native Ribonucleoprotein Particles / Henning Urlaub, Klaus Hartmuth and Reinhard Lührmann, p. 354-373 -- Chapter 22. Probing RNA Structure by Photoaffinity Crosslinking with 4-Thiouridine and 6-Thioguanosine / Michael E. Harris and Eric L. Christian, p. 374-384 -- Part II. Structure Determination - Biophysical Methods -- Chapter 23. Structural Analysis of RNA and RNA-Protein Complexes by Small-angle X-ray Scattering / Tao Pan and Tobin R. Sosnick, p. 385-397 -- Chapter 24. Temperature-Gradient Gel Electrophoresis of RNA / Detlev Riesner and Gerhard Steger, p. 398-414 -- Chapter 25. UV Melting, Native Gels and RNA Conformation / Andreas Werner, p. 415-427 -- Chapter 26. Sedimentation Analysis of Ribonucleoprotein Complexes / Jan Medenbach, Andrey Damianov, Silke Schreiner and Albrecht Bindereif, p. 428-437 -- Chapter 27. Preparation and Handling of RNA Crystals / Boris François, Aurélie Lescoute-Phillips, Andreas Werner and Benoît Masquida, p. 438-452 -- Part II. Structure Determination - Fluorescence and Single Molecule Studies -- Chapter 28. Fluorescence Labeling of RNA for Single Molecule Studies / Filipp Oesterhelt, Enno Schweinberger and Claus Seidel, p. 453-474 -- Chapter 29. Scanning Force Microscopy and Scanning Force Spectroscopy of RNA / Wolfgang Nellen, p. 475-487 -- Part III. RNA Genomics and Bioinformatics - Fluorescence and Single Molecule Studies -- Chapter 30. Comparative Analysis of RNA Secondary Structure: 6S RNA / James W. Brow and J. Christopher Ellis, p. 490-512 -- Chapter 31. Secondary Structure Prediction / Gerhard Steger, p. 513-535 -- Chapter 32. Modeling the Architecture of Structured RNAs within a Modular and Hierarchical Framework, p. 536-545 / Benoît Masquida and Eric Westhof -- Chapter 33. Modeling Large RNA Assemblies using a Reduced Representation, p. 546-559 / Jason A. Mears, Scott M. Stagg and Stephen C. Harvey -- Chapter 34. Molecular Dynamics Simulations of RNA Systems / Pascal Auffinger and Andrea C. Vaiana, p. 560-576 -- Chapter 35. Seeking RNA Motifs in Genomic Sequences / Matthieu Legendre and Daniel Gautheret, p. 577-594 -- Chapter 36. Approaches to Identify Novel Non-messenger RNAs in Bacteria and to Investigate their Biological Functions: RNA Mining / Jörg Vogel, E. Gerhart and H. Wagner, p. 595-613 -- Chapter 37. Approaches to Identify Novel Non-messenger RNAs in Bacteria and to Investigate their Biological Functions: Functional Analysis of Identified Non-mRNAs / E. Gerhart, H. Wagner and Jörg Vogel, p. 614-642 -- Chapter 38. Experimental RNomics: A Global Approach to Identify Non-coding RNAs in Model Organisms / Alexander Hüttenhofer, p. 643-654 -- Chapter 39. Large-scale Analysis of mRNA Splice Variants by Microarray / Young-Soo Kwon, Hai-Ri Li and Xiang-Dong Fu, p. 655-663 -- Part IV. Analysis of RNA Function 665 - RNA-Protein Interactions in vitro -- Chapter 40. RNA-Protein Interactions in vitro / Steffen Schiffer, Sylvia Rösch, Bettina Späth, Markus Englert, Hildburg Beier and Anita Marchfelder, p. 666-675 -- Chapter 41. Biotin-based Affinity Purification of RNA-Protein Complexes / Zsofia Palfi, Jingyi Hui and Albrecht Bindereif, p. 676-693 -- Chapter 42. Immunoaffinity Purification of Spliceosomal and Small Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein Complexes / Cindy L. Will, Evgeny M. Makarov, Olga V. Makarova and Reinhard Lührmann, p. 694-709 -- Chapter 43. Northwestern Techniques for the Identification of RNA-binding Proteins from cDNA Expression Libraries and the Analysis of RNA-Protein Interactions / Ángel Emilio Martínez De Alba, Michela Alessandra Denti and Martin Tabler, p. 710-728 -- Part IV. Analysis of RNA Function 665 - RNA-Protein Interactions in vivo -- Chapter 44. Fluorescent Detection of Nascent Transcripts and RNA-binding Proteins in Cell Nuclei, p. 729-736 / Jennifer A. Geiger and Karla M. Neugebauer -- Chapter 45. Identification and Characterization of RNA-binding Proteins through Three-hybrid Analysis / Felicia Scott and David R. Engelke, p. 737-754 -- Chapter 46. Analysis of Alternative Splicing In Vivo using Minigenes / Yesheng Tang, Tatyana Novoyatleva, Natalya Benderska, Shivendra Kishore, Alphonse Thanaraj and Stefan Stamm, p. 755-782 -- Part IV. Analysis of RNA Function 665 - SELEX -- Chapter 47. Artificial Selection: Finding Function amongst Randomized Sequences / Ico de Zwart, Catherine Lozupone, Rob Knight, Amanda Birmingham, Mali Illangasekare, Vasant Jadhav, Michal Legiewicz, Irene Majerfeld, Jeremy Widmann and Michael Yarus, p. 783-806 -- Chapter 48. Aptamer Selection against Biological Macromolecules: Proteins and Carbohydrates / C. Stefan Vörtler and Maria Milovnikova, p. 807-839 -- Chapter 49. In Vivo SELEX Strategies / Thomas A. Cooper, p. 840-852 -- Chapter 50. In Vitro Selection against Small Targets / Dirk Eulberg, Christian Maasch, Werner G. Purschke and Sven Klussmann, p. 853-877 -- Chapter 51. SELEX Strategies to Identify Antisense and Protein Target Sites in RNA or Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein Complexes / Martin Lützelberger, Martin R. Jakobsen and Jørgen Kjems, p. 878-894 -- Chapter 52. Gene Silencing Methods for Mammalian Cells: Application of Synthetic Short Interfering RNAs / Matthias John, Anke Geick, Philipp Hadwiger, Hans-Peter Vomlocher and Olaf Heidenreich, p. 896-909 -- Appendix. UV Spectroscopy for the Quantitation of RNA, p. 910-913.
- Handbook of transcription factors 2011, SpringerIntroduction to "a handbook of transcription factors" / T.R. Hughes -- An overview of prokaryotic transcription factors : a summary of function and occurrence in bacterial genomes / A.S. Seshasayee, K. Sivaraman and N.M. Luscombe -- A catalogue of eukaryotic transcription factor types, their evolutionary origin, and species distribution / M.T. Weirauch and T.R. Hughes -- Function and evolution of C2H2 zinc finger arrays / L. Stubbs, Y. Sun and D. Caetano-Anolles -- Homeodomain subtypes and functional diversity / T.R. Burglin -- Nuclear receptors : Small molecule sensors that coordinate growth, metabolism and reproduction / K. Pardee, A.S. Necakov and H. Krause -- Methods for analysis of transcription factor DNA-binding specificity in vitro / A. Jolma and J. Taipale -- Identification of transcription factor-DNA interactions in vivo / D.T. Odom -- How transcription factors identify regulatory sites in genomic sequence / Y. Field, E. Sharon and E. Segal -- Transcription factor binding sites and other features in human and Drosophila proximal promoters / C. Vinson, R. Chatterjee and P. Fitzgerald -- Interactions of transcription factors with chromatin / H. van Bakel -- Transcription factor effector domains / S. Frietze and P.J. Farnham -- Large-scale nuclear architecture and transcriptional control / J.M. Vaquerizas, A. Akhtar and N.M. Luscombe.
- Harper's Illustrated biochemistry 2012 (29th ed.)., AccessMedicine
- Heat shock proteins 2007, Springer
- Heat shock proteins and the brain 2008, Springer
- Heat shock proteins and whole body physiology 2010, Springer
- Heat shock proteins in cancer 2007, Springer
- Hedgehog signaling protocols 2007, Springer ProtocolsPurifying the hedgehog protein and its variants / Darren P. Baker, Frederick R. Taylor, and R. Blake Pepinsky -- Application of sonic hedgehog to the developing chick limb / Eva Tieck and Cheryll Tickle -- Manipulation of hedgehog signaling in Xenopus by means of embryo microinjection and application of chemical inhibitors / Thomas Hollemann .. [et al.] -- Isolation of rat telencephalic neural explants to assay Shh GABAergic interneuron differentiation-inducing activity / Rina Mady and Jhumku D. Kohtz -- Genetic analysis of the vertebrate hedgehog-signaling pathway using muscle cell fate specification in the zebrafish embryo / Sudipto Roy -- Efficient manipulation of hedgehog/GLI signaling using retroviral expression systems / Maria Kasper ... [et al.] -- Cell surface marker and cell cycle analysis, hedgehog signaling, and flow cytometry / Krsting Detmer and Ronald E. Garner -- Detecting tagged hedgehog with intracellular and extracellular immunocytochemistry for functional analysis / Ainhoa Callejo, Luis Quijada, and Isabel Guerrero -- Confocal analysis of hedgehog morphogenetic gradient coupled with fluorescent in situ hybridization of hedgehog target genes / Armel Gallet and Pascal P. Thérond -- RNA in the hedgehog signaling pathway : pFRiPE, a vector for temporally and spatially controlled RNAi in Drosophila / Eric Marois and Suzanne Eaton -- Germline clone analysis for maternally acting Drosophila hedgehog components / Erica M. Selva and Beth E. Stronach -- Clone analysis of hedgehog signaling in Drosophila somatic tissues / Christing M. Bankers and Joan E. Hooper -- GAL4/UAS targeted gene expression for studying Drosophila hedgehog signaling / Denise Bussona nd Anne-Marie Pret -- Biochemical fractionation of Drosophila cells / Melanie Stegman and David Robbins -- Using immunoprecipitation to study protein-protein interactions in the hedgehog-signaling pathway / Chao Ton and Jin Jiang -- Sequence analyses to study the evolutionary history and cis-regulatory elements of hedgehog genes / Ferenc Müller and Anne-Gaelle Borycki.
- Hedgehog-gli signaling in human disease 2006, SpringerHow the hedgehog outfoxed the crab: interference with HEDGEHOG-GLI signaling as anti-cancer therapy? / Ariel Ruiz i Altaba -- The patched receptor: switching on/off the hedgehog signaling pathway / Luis Quijada ... [et al.] -- Making a morphogenetic gradient / Henk Roelink -- Spatial and temporal regulation of hair follicle progenitors by hedgehog signaling / Anthony E. Oro -- Mode of PTCH1/Ptch1-associated tumor formation: insights from mutant Ptch1 mice / Heidi Hahn -- Basal cell carcinomas, hedgehog signaling, and the Ptch1+/- mouse / Ervin Epstein, Jr. -- GLI genes and their targets in epidermal development and disease / Fritz Aberger and Anna-Maria Frischauf -- Splitting hairs: dissecting the roles of Gli activator and repressor functions during epidermal development and disease / Pleasantine Mill and Chi-Chung Hui -- Shh expression in pulmonary injury and disease / Paul M. Fitch ... [et al.] --Human correlates of GL13 function / Leslie G. Biersecker -- From oligodactyly to polydactyly: role of Shh and Gli3 in limb morphogenesis / Chin Chiang -- The genetics of Indian hedgehog / M. Elizabeth McCready and Dennis E. Bulman -- Sonic hedgehog signaling in craniofacial development / Dwight Cordero, Minal Tapadia and Jill A. Helms -- Important role of Shh controlling Gli3 functions during the dorsal-ventral patterning of the telencephalon / Jun Motoyama and Kazushi Aoto -- Regulation of early events in cell cycle progression by hedgehog signaling in CNS development and tumorigenesis / Anna Marie Kenney and David H. Rowitch -- Modulating the hedgehog pathway in diseases / Frederic J. de Sauvage and Lee L. Rubin -- Hedgehog signaling in endodermally derived tumors / Marina Pasca di Magliano and Matthias Hebrok.
- High throughput protein expression and purification 2009, Springer ProtocolsHexahistidine-tagged maltose-binding protein as a fusion partner for the production of soluble recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli / Brian P. Austin, Sreedevi Nallamsetty, and David S. Waugh -- PHB-intein-mediated protein purification strategy / Alison R. Gillies, Mahmoud Reza Banki, and David W. Wood -- High-throughput biotinylation of proteins / Brian K. Kay, Sang Thai, and Veronica V. Volgina -- High-throughput insect cell protein expression applications / Mirjam Buchs ... [et al.] -- High-throughput protein expression using cell-free system / Kalavathy Sitaraman and Deb K. Chatterjee -- The production of glycoproteins by transient expression in mammalian cells / Joanne E. Nettleship, Nahid Rahman-Huq, and Raymond J. Owens -- High-throughput expression and detergent screening of integral membrane proteins / Said Eshaghi -- Cell-free expression for nanolipoprotein particles : building a high-throughput membrane protein solubility platform / Jenny A. Cappuccio ... [et al.] -- Expression and purification of soluble His₆-tagged TEV protease / Joseph E. Tropea, Scott Cherry, and David S. Waugh -- High-throughput protein concentration and buffer exchange : comparison of ultrafiltration and ammonium sulfate precipitation / Priscilla A. Moore and Vladimir Kery.High-throughput protein production (HTTP) : a review of enabling technologies to expedite protein production / Jim Koehn and Ian Hunt -- Designing experiments for high-throughput protein expression / Stephen P. Chambers and Susanne E. Swalley -- Gateway cloning for protein expression / Dominic Esposito, Leslie A. Garvey, and Chacko S. Chakiath -- Flexi vector cloning / Paul G. Blommel ... [et al.] -- The precise engineering of expression vectors using high-throughput In-Fusion PCR cloning / Nick S. Berrow, David Alderton, and Raymond J. Owens -- The polymerase incomplete primer extension (PIPE) method applied to high-throughput cloning and site-directed mutagenesis / Heath E. Klock and Scott A. Lesley -- A family of LIC vectors for high-throughput cloning and purification of proteins / William H. Eschenfeldt ... [et al.] -- "System 48" high-throughput cloning and protein expression analysis / James M. Abdullah, Andrzej Joachimiak, and Frank R. Collart -- Automated 96-well purification of hexahistidine-tagged recombinant proteins on MagneHis Ni²⁺-particles / Chiann-Tso Lin, Priscilla A. Moore, and Vladimir Kery -- E. coli and insect cell expression, automated purification and quantitative analysis / StephenP. Chambers ... [et al.].
- Histidine kinases in signal transduction 2003, ScienceDirect
- Histone deacetylases 2006, SpringerHistone deacetylase 1 / Dominique Meunier and Christian Seiser -- Biochemistry of multiprotein HDAC complexes / Alejandro Vaquero, Michael Scher, and Danny Reinberg -- The biology of HDAC3 / Edward Seto -- The biology of HDAC8, a unique class I histone deacetylase / David Waltregny and Vincent Castronovo -- Regulation of muscle gene expression by histone deacetylases / Timothy A. McKinsey and Eric N. Olson -- The class IIA histone deacetylases: functions and regulation / Herbert G. Kasler and Eric Verdin -- Histone deacetylases in the response to misfolded proteins / J. Andrew McKee and Tso-Pang Yao -- Evolution of sirtuins from archaea to vertebrates / Roy A. Frye -- Structure of the Sir2 family of NAD+-dependent histone/protein deacetylases / Kehao Zhao and Ronen Marmorstein -- The enzymology of Sir2 proteins / Margie T. Borra and John M. Denu -- The class III protein deacetylases: homologs of yeast Sir2P / Bjoern Schwer ... [et al.] -- HDAC inhibitors: discovery, development, and clinical impacts / Akihiro Ito, Norikazu Nishino, and Mitsuaki Yoshida -- Cell cycle targets of histone deacetylase inhibitors / Brian Gabrielli -- HDAC inhibitors: an emerging anticancer therapeutic strategy / Paul Kwon, Meier Hsu, Dalia Cohen, and Peter Atadja.
- Homing endonucleases and inteins 2005, Springer
- Hormesis 2010, Springer
- HPLC of peptides and proteins 2004, Springer Protocols
- Human cytosolic sulfotransferases 2005, CRCnetBASENomenclature and molecular biology of the human sulfotransferase family / Rebecca Blanchard -- Structure and function of sulfotranserases / Jyrki Taskinen and W.H. Coughtrie -- PAPS and sulfoconjucation / Nancy B. Schwartz -- Sulfate conjugation: pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics / by Weinshilboum & Adjei -- Molecular cloning of the human cytosolic sulfotransferases / by C.N.Falany ... [et al.] -- Sulfotransferases in the human fetus and neonate / by Stanley, Coughtri and Hume -- Sulfation of thyroid hormones / by Monique H.A. Kester, Michael W.H. Coughtrie and Theo J. Vissor -- Estrogen sulfotransferase in breast cancer / by Pasqualini and Chetrite -- Sulfation of drugs / by Pacifici -- Human sult1a sulfotransferases / by Nadine Hempel ... [et al.] -- Hydroxysteroid sulfotransferases sult2a1, sult2b1a and sult2b1b / by Charles A. Strott -- Species differences in cytosol sulfotoransgerases / Kiyoshi Nagata, Miki Shimada, and Yasushi Yamazoe -- Activiation and inactivation of carconogens and mutagens by human sulfotranserases / by Hansruedi Glatt.
- Hydrogenosomes and mitosomes 2008, SpringerAnaerobic eukaryotes in pursuit of phylogenetic normality: the evolution of hydrogenosomes and mitosomes /W. Martin --Protein import into hydrogenosomes and mitosomes /S. D. Dyall, P. Doležal --Structure of the hydrogenosome /M. Benchimol --Hydrogenosomes of anaerobic ciliates /J. H. P. Hackstein ... [et al.] --Metabolism of trichomonad hydrogenosomes /I. Hrdý, J. Tachezy, M. Müller --Hydrogenosomes of anaerobic chytrids: an alternative way to adapt to anaerobic environments /J. H. P. Hackstein ... [et al.] --Theproteome of T. vaginalis hydrogenosomes /K. Henze --Hydrogenosome: the site of 5-nitroimidazole activation and resistance /J. Kulda, I. Hrdý --Mitosomes in parasitic protists /J. Tachezy, O. Šmíd --Themitochondrion-related organelle of Cryptosporidium parvum /J. S. Keithly --Mitochondrial remnant in blastocystis /N. Yarlett, K. S. W. Tan --Possible mitochondria-related organelles in poorly-studied "amitochondriate" eukaryotes /V. Hampl, A. G. B. Simpson.
- Hyperlipidemia in primary care 2011, Springer
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Imaging live cells in health and disease. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectSection 1. Viruses, microbes, and parasites. Microbial cells analysis by atomic force microscopy / David Alsteens ; Understanding parasite transmission through imaging approaches / Mirko Singer and Freddy Frischknecht ; Multiphoton microscopy applied for real-time intravital imaging of bacterial infections in vivo / Ferdinand X. Choong ... [et al.] ; Analysis of virus entry and cellular membrane dynamics by single particle tracking / Helge Ewers and Mario Schelhaas ; Imaging of live malaria blood stage parasites / Christof Grüring and Tobias Spielmann ; Escherichia coli K1 invasion of human brain microvascular endothelial cells / Lip Nam Loh and Theresa H. Ward -- Section 2. Disease states. Real-time imaging after cerebral ischemia : model systems for visualization of inflammation and neuronal repair / Pierre Cordeau and Jasna Kriz ; In vivo real-time visualization of leukocytes and intracellular hydrogen peroxide levels during a zebrafish acute inflammation assay / Luke Pase, Cameron J. Nowell, and Graham J. Lieschke ; Imaging protein oligomerization in neurodegeneration using bimolecular fluorescence complementation / Federico Herrera, Susana Gonçalves, and Tiago Fleming Outeiro ; 3D/4D functional imaging of tumor-associated proteolysis : impact of microenvironment / Kamiar Moin ... [et al.] -- Section 3. Other techniques. Live cell imaging in live animals with fluorescent proteins / Robert M. Hoffman ; Protein activation dynamics in cells and tumor micro arrays assessed by time resolved Förster resonance energy transfer / Véronique Calleja, Pierre Leboucher, Banafshe ́Larijani ; Imaging stem cell differentiation for cell-based tissue repair / Zhenghong Lee ... [et al.] ; Understanding the initiation of B cell signaling through live cell imaging / Angel M. Davey ... [et al.] ; A quantitative method for measuring phototoxicity of a live cell imaging microscope / Jean-Yves Tinevez ... [et al.] ; High content screening of defined chemical libraries using normal and glioma-derived neural stem cell lines / Davide Danovi ... [et al.] ; High-throughput screening in primary neurons / Punita Sharma ... [et al.] ; Live imaging fluorescent proteins in early mouse embryos / Panagiotis Xenopoulos, Sonja Nowotschin, and Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis ; Methods for three-dimensional analysis of dendritic spine dynamics / Enni Bertling ... [et al.] ; Imaging cell competition in Drosophila imaginal discs / Shizue Ohsawa ... [et al.] ; Live cell imaging of the oviduct / Sabine Kölle -- Computational quantification of fluorescent leukocyte numbers in zebrafish embryos / Felix Ellett and Graham J. Lieschke -- Four-dimensional tracking of lymphocyte migration and interactions in lymph nodes by two-photon microscopy / Masahiro Kitano and Takaharu Okada.
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Live cell imaging of cellular elements and functions. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectMonitoring cytoskeletal dynamics in living neurons using fluorescence photoactivation / Anne Gauthier-Kemper ... [et al.] -- Red/far-red fluorescing DNA-specific anthraquinones for nucl:cyto segmentation and viability reporting in cell-based assays / Roy Edward -- Methods to measure actin treadmilling rate in dendritic spines / Mikko Koskinen, Enni Bertling, and Pirta Hotulainen -- Live-cell imaging of clathrin coats / Comert Kural and Tom Kirchhausen -- Imaging the mitotic spindle / Paul S. Maddox ... [et al.] -- Modeling of spatial intracellular signaling events in neurons / Wendy C. Wenderski and Susana R. Neves -- Imaging chromosome dynamics in meiosis in plants / Moira J. Sheehan and Wojciech P. Pawlowski -- Analyzing lysosomes in live cells / Paul R. Pryor -- Detection and quantification of biomolecular association in living cells using single-molecule microscopy / Mario Brameshuber and Gerhard J. Schütz -- Visualizing cardiac ion channel trafficking pathways / James W. Smyth and Robin M. Shaw -- Live cell imaging of the cytoskeleton / Eve G. Stringham ... [et al.] -- Fluorescence single-molecule imaging of actin turnover and regulatory mechanisms / Naoki Watanabe -- Analysis of cell dispersion and migration by video-microscopy / Bonnomet Arnaud ... [et al.] -- Real time qualitative and quantitative GLUT4 translocation assay / Maleppillil Vavachan Vijayakumar and Manoj Kumar Bhat -- Advanced imaging of cellular signaling events / Marek Cebecauer, Jana Humpolíčková, and Jerémie Rossy -- Dynamic imaging of homo-FRET in live cells by fluorescence anisotropy microscopy / Subhasri Ghosh ... [et al.] -- Time-resolved luminescence resonance energy transfer imaging of protein-protein interactions in living cells / Harsha E. Rajapakse and Lawrence W. Miller -- Imaging of corticosteroid receptors in live cells / Mayumi Nishi -- Investigating second messenger signaling in vivo / Rüdiger Rudolf, Mathias Hafner, and Marco Mongillo -- Probes for intracellular RNA imaging in live cells / Philip J. Santangelo ... [et al.] -- Imaging the glycome in living systems / Boyangzi Li, Feiyan Mock, and Peng Wu -- Intracellular magnesium detection by fluorescent Indicators / Valentina Trapani ... [et al.] -- Illuminating mobile zinc with fluorescence : from cuvettes to live cells and tissues / Zhen Huang and Stephen J. Lippard -- Quantitative fluorescent live cell Imaging of intracellular Ca2+ and H+ ions in malaria parasites / Petra Rohrbach.
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Optical and spectroscopic techniques. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectLaser-induced radiation microbeam technology and simultaneous real-time fluorescence imaging in live cells / Stanley W. Botchway ... [et al.] -- A cell biologist's guide to high resolution imaging / Graeme Ball ... [et al.] -- Applications of fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy and imaging to lipid domains in vivo / André E.P. Bastos ... [et al.] -- Detecting and tracking nonfluorescent nanoparticle probes in live cells / Gufeng Wang and Ning Fang -- Fluorescence lifetime microscopy of tumor cell invasion, drug delivery, and cytotoxicity / Gert-Jan Bakker ... [et al.] -- Measuring membrane protein dynamics in neurons using fluorescence recovery after photobleach / Inmaculada M. González-González ... [et al.] -- Fluorescent speckle microscopy in cultured cells / Marin Barisic, António J. Pereira, and Helder Maiato -- Green-to-red photoconvertible mEosFP-aided live imaging in plants / Jaideep Mathur ... [et al.] -- Methods for cell and particle tracking / Erik Meijering, Oleh Dzyubachyk, and Ihor Smal -- Correlative light-electron microscopy : a potent tool for the imaging of rare or unique cellular and tissue events and structures / Alexander A. Mironov and Galina V. Beznoussenko -- Optical techniques for imaging membrane domains in live cells (live-cell palm of protein clustering) / Dylan M. Owen ... [et al.] -- Single live cell topography and activity imaging with the Shear-Force-Based Constant-Distance Scanning Electrochemical Microscope / Albert Schulte, Michaela Nebel, and Wolfgang Schuhmann -- Visualization of TGN-endosome trafficking in mammalian and drosophila cells / Satoshi Kametaka and Satoshi Waguri -- Live cell imaging with chemical specificity using dual frequency CARS microscopy / Iestyn Pope ... [et al.] -- Imaging intracellular protein dynamics by Spinning Disk Confocal microscopy / Samantha Stehbens ... [et al.] -- Visualizing dynamic activities of signaling enzymes using genetically encodable FRET-based biosensors : from designs to applications / Xin Zhou, Katie J. Herbst-Robinson, and Jin Zhang -- Live-cell imaging of Aquaporin-4 supramolecular assembly and diffusion / A.S. Verkman, Andrea Rossi, and Jonathan M. Crane -- Coiled-coil tag-probe labeling methods for live-cell imaging of membrane receptors / Yoshiaki Yano ... [et al.] -- Monitoring protein interactions in living cells with fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy / Yuansheng Sun ... [et al.] -- Open source tools for fluorescent imaging / Nicholas A. Hamilton -- Nanoparticle PEBBLE sensors in live cells / Yong-Eun Koo Lee and Raoul Kopelman.
- Immunocytochemistry 2010, Springer
- Immunohistochemistry 2010, Springer
- In vitro transcription and translation protocols. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer ProtocolsEnergy systems for ATP regeneration in cell-free protein synthesis reactions / Kara A. Calhoun and James R. Swartz -- Continuous-exchange protein-synthesizing systems / Vladimir A. Shirokov ... [et al.] -- Cell-free production of integral membrane proteins on a preparative scale / Christian Klammt ... [et al.] -- SIMPLEX : a novel method for high-throughput construction and screening of protein libraries / Suang Rungpragayphan, Tsuneo Yamane, and Hideo Nakano -- Methods for high-throughput materialization of genetic information based on the wheat germ cell-free expression system / Tatsuya Sawasaki ... [et al.] -- Exogenous protein expression in Xenopus oocytes : basic procedures / Elena Bossi ... [et al.] -- In vitro translation to study HIV protease activity / Zene Matsuda ... [et al.] --The protein truncation test in mutation detection and molecular diagnosis / Oliver Hauss and Oliver Muller -- Creation of novel enantioselective lipases by SIMPLEX / Yuichi Koga, Tsuneo Yamane, and Hideo Nakano -- In vitro transcription and translation coupled with two-dimensional electrophoresis for bacterial proteome analysis / Nathalie Norais ... [et al.] -- In vitro screen of bioinformatically selected Bacillus anthracis vaccine candidates by coupled transcription, translation, and immunoprecipitation analysis / Orit Gat, Haim Grosfeld, and Avigdor Shafferman -- Functional expression of Type 1 rat GABA transporter in microinjected Xenopus laevis oocytes / Stefano Giovannardi ... [et al.] -- Production of protein for nuclear magnetic resonance study using the wheat germ cell-free system / Toshiyuki Kohno and Yaeta Endo.
- Industrial proteins in perspective 2003, ScienceDirect
- Informatics in proteomics 2005, CRCnetBASEChapter 1. The Promise of Proteomics: Biology, Applications, and Challenges / Paul D. Wagner and Sudhir Srivastava -- Chapter 2. Proteomics Technologies and Bioinformatics / Sudhir Srivastava and Mukesh Verma -- Chapter 3. Creating a National Virtual Knowledge Environment.
- Inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases as anti-tumor agents 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Inhibitors of protein kinases and protein phosphates 2005, Springer
- Innovations in chemical biology 2009, Springer
- Inositol phosphates and lipids 2009, Springer ProtocolsThe role of inositol and the principles of labelling, extraction, and analysis of inositides in mammalian cells / Christopher J. Barker and Per-Olof Berggren -- HPLC separation of inositol polyphosphates / Christopher J. Barker, Christopher Illies, and Per-Olof Berggren -- Molecular manipulation and analysis of inositol phosphate and pyrophosphate levels in mammalian cells / James C. Otto and John D. York -- A femtomole-sensitivity mass assay for inositol hexakisphosphate / Andrew J. Letcher, Michael J. Schell, and Robin F. Irvine -- Synthesis of InsP₇ by the inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 (IP6K1) / Cristina Azevedo ... [et al.] -- Protein pyrophosphorylation by diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP₇) / J. Kent Werner Jr., Traci Speed, and Rashna Bhandari -- Synthesis and nonradioactive micro-analysis of diphosphoinositol phosphates by HPLC with postcolumn complexometry / Hongying Lin, Karsten Lindner, and Georg W. Mayr -- Diphosphosinositol polyphosphates and energy metabolism : assay for ATP/ADP ratio / Andreas Nagel ... [et al.] -- Isolation of inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor-associating proteins and selective knockdown using RNA interference / Akihiro Mizutani ... [et al.] -- Phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C [beta]1 signal transduction in the nucleus / Roberta Fiume ... [et al.] -- Methods to assess changes in the pattern of nuclear phosphoinositides / Nullin Divecha -- Measurement of phosphoinositide 3-kinase products in cultured mammalian cells by HPLC / Frank T. Cooke -- Phosphoinositide analysis by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry / Trevor R. Pettitt -- Imaging phosphoinositide dynamics in living cells / Anne Wuttke, Olof Idevall-Hagren, and Anders Tengholm.
- Inositol phospholipid metabolism and phosphatidyl inositol kinases. 1st ed. 2003., ScienceDirect
- Insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors 2010, SpringerIdentification of cholinergic synaptic transmission in the insect nervous system / Steeve Hervé Thany, Hélène Tricoire-Leignel, and Bruno Lapied -- The evolution of pentameric ligand-gated ion channels / Joseph A. Dent -- Diversity of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunits / Andrew K. Jones and David B. Sattelle -- Identification of critical elements determining toxins and insecticide affinity, ligand binding domains, and channel properties / Hélène Tricoire-Leignel and Steeve Hervé Thany -- Electrophysiological studies and pharmacological properties of insect native nicotinic acetylcholine receptors / Steeve Hervé Thany -- Characterisation of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by heterologous expression / Neil S. Millar and Stuart J. Lansdell -- Neonicotinoid insecticides : historical evolution and resistance mechanisms / Steeve Hervé Thany -- Ecotoxicity of neonicotinoid insecticides to bees / Axel Decourtye and James Devillers -- State of the art on insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptor function in learning and memory / Monique Gauthier.
- Integrative plant biochemistry. 1st ed. 2006, ScienceDirectTerpene indole alkaloid biosynthesis /Sarah E. O'Connor, Elizabeth McCoy --Pathways to diverse ergot alkaloid profiles in fungi /Daniel G. Panaccione, Christopher L. Schardl, Christine M. Coyle --Compartmentalization of plant secondary metabolism /Nailish Samanani, Peter J. Facchini --Comparative genomics of the shikimate pathways in Arabidopsis, Populus trichocarpa and Oryza sativa : shikimate pathway gene family structure and identification of candidates for missing links in pehnylalanine biosynthesis /Björn Hamberger ... [et al.] --Tomato glandular trichomes as a model system for exploring evolution of specialized metabolism in a single cell /Eyal Fridman ... [et al.] --Anacardic acid biosynthesis and bioactivity /David J. Schultz, Nalinie S. Wickramasinghe, Carolyn M. Klinge --Molecular and biochemical investigations of sorgoleone biosynthesis /Daniel Cook ... [et al.] --Biosynthesis of terpenophenolic metabolites in hop and cannabis /Jonathan E. Page, Jana Nagel --Engineering pathway enzymes to understand the function and evolution of sterol structure and activity /Pruthvi Jayasimha ... [et al.] --Methylation and demethylation of plant signaling molecules /Yue Yang ... [et al.] --Recent advances in auxin biosynthesis and conjugation /Amber Kei Bowers, Yunde Zhao --Auxin biology and biosynthesis /Jessica Calio, Yuen Yee Tam, Jennifer Normanly --Translational opportunities in plant biochemistry /Cecilia A. McIntosh.
- Integrins 2007, ScienceDirect
- Intermediate filaments 2006, SpringerDesmin and other intermediate filaments in normal and diseased muscle / Denise Paulin and Zhigang Xue -- Intermediate filaments in astrocytes in health and disease / Milos Pekny and Ulrika Wilhelmsson -- Neuronal intermediate filaments and neurodegenerative diseases / Gee Y. Ching and Ronald K.H. Liem -- Neurofilaments: phosphorylation and signal transduction / Sashi Kesavapany, Richard H. Quarles and Harish C. Pant -- Keratin intermediate filaments and diseases of the skin / E. Birgitte Lane -- The keratin K6 minifamily of genes / Manuel Navarro -- Transcriptional regulation of keratin gene expression / Miroslav Blumenberg -- Simple epithelial keratins: expression, function and disease / M. Llanos Casanova, Ana Bravo and José L. Jorcano -- Keratins as targets in and modulators of liver diseases / Kurt Zatloukal ... [et al.] -- The search for specific keratin functions: the case of keratin K10 / Mirentxu Santos ... [et al.].
- Intramembrane-cleaving proteases (I-CLiPs) 2007, SpringerSite-2 protease at ten -- Signal peptide peptidases -- GXGD-type intramembrane proteases -- Rhomboid intramembrane serine proteases -- Proteases of the Rhomboid family in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- [gamma]-Secretase and Alzheimer's disease -- [gamma]-Secretase mediated proteolysis: at the cutting edge of notch signaling.
- Introduction to chemoinformatics. Rev. ed. 2007, Springer
- Introduction to computational biochemistry 2002, Wileych. 1. Introduction, p. 1-10 -- ch. 2. Biochemical Data: Analysis and Management, p. 11-40 -- ch. 3. Biochemical Exploration: Internet Resources, p. 41-52 -- ch. 4. Molecular Graphics: Visualization of Biomolecules, p. 53-71 -- ch. 5. Biochemical Compounds: Structure and Analysis, p. 73-105 -- ch. 6. Dynamic Biochemistry: Biomolecular Interactions, p. 107-121 -- ch. 7. Dynamic Biochemistry: Enzyme Kinetics, p. 123-146 -- ch. 8. Dynamic Biochemistry: Metabolic Simulation, p. 147-163 -- ch. 9. Genomics: Nucleotide Sequences and Recombinant DNA, p. 165-182 -- ch. 10. Genomics: Gene Identification, p. 183-208 -- ch. 11. Proteomics: Protein Sequence Analysis, p. 209-231 -- ch. 12. Proteomics: Prediction of Protein Structures, p. 233-268 -- ch. 13. Phylogenetic Analysis, p. 269-284 -- ch. 14. Molecular Modeling: Molecular Mechanics, p. 285-314 -- ch. 15. Molecular Modeling: Protein Modeling, p. 315-341 -- Appendices.
- Isolation and purification of proteins 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Isotope labeling in biomolecular NMR 2012, Springer
- Kainate receptors 2011, Springer"This volume critically examines the functional actions of the kainate type glutamate receptors (KARs). Following on from the larger body of work on the NMDA and AMPA-type ionotropic glutamate receptors (GluRs), studies with KARs have consistently thrown up exceptions to general rules about synaptic modulation. Contributors herein provide an insight to the idiosyncracies that now almost typify the KAR field. The fascinating insights provided in this volume serve to encourage searching mechanistic questions"--Provided by publisher.
- Knowledge discovery in proteomics 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Laboratory Methods in Enzymology 2013, ScienceDirectComputational prediction of RNA secondary structure -- Reverse-transcription PCR (RT-PCR) -- Northern blotting -- Explanatory chapter: nuclease protection assays -- In vitro transcription from plasmid or PCR-amplified DNA -- Measurement of in vivo synthesis rates -- Method for measuring mRNA decay rate in saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Analysis of polysomes from bacteria -- Polysome profile analysis - yeast -- Polysome analysis of mammalian cells -- Polysome analysis for determining mRNA and ribosome association in saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Oligo(dT)-primed RT-PCR isolation of polyadenylated RNA degradation intermediates -- Circularized RT-PCR (cRT-PCR): analysis of the 5' ends, 3' ends, and poly(A) tails of RNA -- RNA radiolabeling -- Fluorescently labeling synthetic RNAs -- Analysis of RNA by analytical polyacrylamide gel -- RNA purification by preparative polyacrylamide gel -- Explanatory chapter: nucleic acid concentration determination -- RNA purification-precipitation methods -- Reverse transcriptase dideoxy sequencing of RNA -- RNA structure experimental analysis-chemical modification -- Structural analysis of RNA backbone using in-line probing.
- Laboratory methods in enzymology 2013, ScienceDirect
- Lactoferrin and its role in wound healing 2012, Springer
- Lipid A in cancer therapy 2009, SpringerStructure and synthesis of lipid A / Shoichi Kusumoto, Masahito Hashimoto and Kazuyoshi Kawahara -- Conformation and supramolecular structure of lipid A / Klaus Brandenburg and Ulrich Seydel -- Interactions between lipid A and serum proteins / Jèorg Andrèa ... [et al.] -- The lipid A receptor / Kiyoshi Takeda -- Lipid A receptor TLR4-mediated signaling pathways / Masahiro Yamamoto and Shizuo Akira -- Lipid A-induced responses in vivo / Néjia Sassi ... [et al.] -- Lipid A-mediated tolerance and cancer therapy / Cheryl E. Rockwell, David C. Morrison and Nilofer Qureshi -- Lipid A in cancer therapies : preclinical results / Daniele Reisser and Jean-François Jeannin -- Monophosphoryl lipid A (MPL) as an adjuvant for anti-cancer vaccines : clinical results / Christopher W. Cluff -- Antitumoral effects of lipids A : clinical studies / Marc Bardou and Danièle Reisser.
- Lipid analysis and lipidomics 2006, CRCnetBASEAn overview of modern mass spectrometry methods in the toolbox of lipid chemists and biochemists / R. Moreau -- Techniques and applications in lipid analysis / Nils Hinrichsen and Hans Steinhart -- Recent advances in silver-ion HPLC utilizing acetonitrile in hexane as solvent: temperature effects on lipid elution orders/resolution / R.O. Adlof -- TLC-FID with special reference to marine lipids and other high-molecular-weight organic compounds / R.G. Ackman and A. Timmins -- Analysis of trans-18 :1 fatty acids by silver ion HPLC / P. Delmonte and M.P. Yurawecz -- Lipid separations using packed-column SFC / D.G. Hayes -- LC-MS and chiral separation / A. Kuksis -- LC-MS and lipid oxidation / A. Kuksis -- Structural analysis of unsaturated fatty acid methyl ester isomers with acetonitrile covalent adduct chemical ionization (CACI) / J.T. Brenna -- Fast GC for cellular fame analysis of bacteria / J.S. Buyer -- Use of cellular fatty acids to identify food-borne pathogens by infrared spectroscopy and capillary GC / M.M. Mossoba -- Infrared spectroscopy and partial least square calibration in the simultaneous quantification of isolated trans and conjugated linoleic acids / Alfred A. Christy -- Global cellular lipidome analyses by shotgun lipidomics using multidimensional mass spectrometry / X. Han and R.W. Gross -- Waxes and sterols: structures and chemistry / E.J. Parish and A.D. Bell -- Analysis of biological tissue and edible fat / J.K.G. Kramer -- Investigation of protein-lipid interactions by vibrational spectroscopy / E.C.Y. Li-Chan, G. Meng and N.K. Howell -- Fat replacers: an overview / W.E. Artz -- High-performance size-exclusion chromatography for lipid analysis in organic media / M.C. Dobarganes and G. Marquez-Ruiz -- Phospholipids : structures and physicochemical activities / M.C. Erickson.
- A₃ adenosine receptors from cell biol...
- — DNA methylation. 2nd ed. ...............
- DNA methylation. Basic mechanisms ......
- — Lipid analysis and lipidomics ..........
- Lipid mediators and their metabolism ...
- — Protein folding kinetics. 2nd ed. ......
- Protein folding protocols ..............
- — Zinc finger proteins ...................
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty