Books by Subject
Allergy and Immunology
- Adenosine deaminases acting on RNA (A...
- — Dietary components and immune functio...
- DNA vaccines. 2nd ed. ..................
- — Inflammasomes ..........................
- Inflammation and atherosclerosis .......
- — Primary immunodeficiency diseases ......
- Primer of neuroimmunological disease ...
- — Visualizing immunity ...................
- DNA vaccines. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer ProtocolsDNA vaccine design / Janet L. Brandsma -- Design of plasmid DNA constructs for vaccines / Donna L. Montgomery and Kristala Jones Prather -- Vaccination with messenger RNA / Stave Pascolo -- A stress protein-facilitated antigen expression system for plasmid DNA vaccines / Petra Riedl ... [et al.] -- In vitro assay of immunostimulatory activities of plasmid vectors / Weiwn Jiang, Charles F. Reich, and David S. Pisetsky -- Delivery of DNA vaccines using electroporation / Shawn Babiuk, Sylvia van Drunen Littel-van den Hurk, and Lorne A. Babiuk -- Needle-free injection of DNA vaccines: a brief overview and methodology / Kanakatte Raviprakash and Kevin R. Porter -- Needle-free delivery of veterinary DNA vaccines / Sylvia van Drunen Littel-van den Hurk, Shawn Babiuk, and Lorne A. Babiuk -- Surface-modified biodegradable microspheres for DNA vaccine delivery / Mark E. Keegan and W. Mark Saltzman -- A dendrimer-like DNA-based vector for DNA delivery: a viral and nonviral hybrid approach / Dan Luo ... [et al.] -- Identification of compartments involved in mammalian subcellular trafficking pathways by indirect immunofluorescence / Anne Doody and David Putnam -- Adjuvant properties of CpG oligonucleotides in primates / Daniela Verthelyi -- Complexes of DNA vaccines with cationic, antigenic peptides are potent, polyvalent CD8+ T-cell stimulating immunogens / Petra Riedl, Jörg Reimann, and Reinhold Schirmbeck -- Prime-boost strategies in DNA vaccines / C. Jane Dale ... [et al.] -- Modifying professional antigen-presenting cells to enhance DNA vaccine potency / Chien-Fu Hung, Mu Yang, and T.C. Wu -- Replicase-based DNA vaccines for allergy treatment / Sandra Scheiblhofer ... [et al.] -- Immunological responses of neonates and infants to DNA vaccines / Martha Sedegah and Stepen L. Hoffman -- DNA vaccines for allergy treatment / Richard Weiss, Sandra Sheiblhofer, and Josef Thalhamer -- Protection from autoimmunity by DNA vaccination against T-cell receptor / Thorsten Buch and Ari Waisman -- The use of bone marrow-chimeric mice in elucidating immune mechanisms / Akiko Iwasaki -- A simple method for the production of plasmid DNA in bioreactors / Kristin Listner, Laura Kizer Bentley, and Michel Chartrain -- Practical methods for supercoiled pDNA production / John Ballantyne -- Production of plasmid DNA in industrial quantities according to cGMP guidelines / Joachim Schorr ... [et al.] -- Large-scale, nonchromatographic purification of plasmid DNA / Jason C. Murphy, Michael A. Winters, and Sangeetha L. Sagar -- Assuring the quality, safety, and efficacy of DNA vaccines / James S. Robertson and Elwyn Griffiths.
- Drug allergy 2013, SpringerAdverse reactions to drugs and drug allergy: scope of this book --Classification and descriptions of allergic reactions to drugs -- Mechanisms of hypersensitivity -- Diagnosis of allergic reactions to drugs -- β-lacam antibiotics -- Other antimicrobial drugs -- Drugs and other agents used in anesthesia and surgery -- Opiod analgesic drugs -- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs -- Contrast media -- Biologics -- Corticosteroids -- Drugs used for chemotherapy -- Proton pump inhibitors -- Postface-concluding remarks.
- Dust mites 2009, Springer"The purpose of Dust Mites is to provide a comprehensive reference work for all readers with an involvement or interest in house dust mite research and management, incorporating ... the topics of systematics and identification, physiology, ecology, allergen biochemistry and molecular biology, epidemiology, mite control and allergen avoidance."--From publisher's notes.
- ELISA guidebook. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer Protocols
- Encyclopedic reference of immunotoxicology 2005, Springer
- Endothelial dysfunction and inflammation 2010, Springer
- Endotoxins 2010, SpringerEndotoxins: Lipopolysaccharides of Gram-negative bacteria / X. Wang and P.J. Quinn -- Purification and characterization of lipopolysaccharides / X. Wang ... [et al.] -- Endotoxins: Relationship between structure, function, and activity / K. Brandenburg, A.B. Schromm and T. Gutsmann -- The diversity of the core oligosaccharide in lipopolysaccharides / A. Silipo and A. Molinaro -- Salmonella-regulated lipopolysaccharide modifications / S.M. Richards, K.L. Strandberg and J.S. Gunn -- The variation of O antigens in Gram-negative bacteria / L. Wang, Q. Wang and P.R. Reeves -- Regulators of TLR4 signaling by endotoxins / A.F. McGettrick and L.A.J. O'Neill -- Membrane partitioning: Is location everything when it comes to endotoxin recognition? / M. Triantafilou and K. Triantafilou -- Endotoxin detection - from limulus amebocyte lysate to recombinant Factor C / J.L. Ding and B. Ho -- The role of endotoxin in infection: Helicobacter pylori and Campylobacter jejuni / A.P. Moran -- The role of pseudomonas lipopolysaccharide in cystic fibrosis airway infection / S.M. Moskowitz and R.K. Ernst -- Development of small-molecule endotoxin sequestering agents / S.A. David and D. Sil -- Development of an anti-endotoxin vaccine for sepsis / A.S. Cross -- Synthetic and natural TLR4 agonists as safe and effective vaccine adjuvants / C.B. Fox ... [et al.] -- Targeting endotoxin in the treatment of sepsis / J.-S. Rachoin, C.A. Schorr and R.P. Dellinger -- Lipopolysaccharides in rhizobium-legume symbioses / R.W. Carlson, L.S. Forsberg and E.L. Kannenberg -- Lipopolysaccharides and plant innate immunity / G. Erbs ... [et al.].
- Epigenetic contributions in autoimmune disease 2011, SpringerAn introduction to epigenetics / Esteban Ballestar -- Chromatin mechanisms regulating gene expression in health and disease / Constanze Bonifer and Peter N. Cockerill -- Epigenetic control of lymphocyte differentiation / Eduardo Lopez-Granados -- Epigenetic control in immune function / Peter J. van den Elsen, Marja C.J.A. van Eggermond, and Rutger J. Wierda -- DNA methylation and B-cell autoreactivity / Soizic Garaud, Pierre Youinou, and Yves Renaudineau -- Environmental agents and autoimmune diseases / Frederick W. Miller -- Epigenetic dysregulation of Epstein-Barr virus latency and development of autoimmune disease / Hans Helmut Niller ... [et al.] -- Does genomic imprinting play a role in autoimmunity? / Cristina Camprubø and David Monk -- A new epigenetic challenge : systemic lupus erythematosus / Biola M. Javierre and Bruce C. Richardson -- Epigenetic deregulation in rheumatoid arthritis / Emmanuel Karouzakis ... [et al.] -- Prospects for epigenetic compounds in the treatment of autoimmune disease / Nadine Chapman-Rothe and Robert Brown -- Profiling epigenetic alterations in disease / Josø Ignacio Martøn-Subero and Manel Esteller.
- Epigenetic regulation of lymphocyte development 2012, Springer
- Epitope mapping protocols. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer ProtocolsWhat is a B-cell epitope? / Marc H.V. Van Regenmortel -- Structural basis of antibody-antigen interactions / Eric J. Sundberg -- Epitope mapping of antibody-antigen complexes by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy / Osnat Rosen and Jacob Anglister -- A solid-phase mutual inhibition assay with labeled antigen / Masahide Kuroki -- Epitope mapping by surface plasmon resonance / Pär Säfsten -- Proteolytic fragmentation for epitope mapping / Maria R. Mazzoni, Francesca Porchia, and Heidi E. Hamm -- Epitope mapping by proteolysis of antigen-antibody complexes / Suraj Dhungana ... [et al.] -- Identifying residues in antigenic determinants by chemical modification / Howard M. Reisner and Roger L. Lundblad -- Epitope mapping by differential chemical modification of antigens / Suraj Dhungana, Michael B. Fessler, and Kenneth B. Tomer -- Linear B-cell epitope mapping using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for libraries of overlapping synthetic peptides / Michael W. Heuzenroeder ... [et al.] -- Antibody epitope mapping using SPOT peptide arrays / Ulrich Reineke and Robert Sabat -- Peptide microarrays for profiling of modification state-specific antibodies / Johannes Zerweck, Antonia Masch, and Mike Schutkowski -- Epitope mapping using phage display peptide libraries / Volker Böttger and Angelika Böttger -- Antibody epitope mapping using de novo generated synthetic peptide libraries / Ulrich Reineke -- Antibody specificity profiling on functional protein microarrays / Dawn R. Mattoon and Barry Schweitzer -- Peptide microarrays for determination of cross-reactivity / Alexandra Thiele -- Epitope mapping using randomly generated peptide libraries / Juliane Bongartz, Nicole Bruni, and Michal Or-Guil -- Probing the epitope signatures of IgG antibodies in human serum from patients with autoimmune disease / Peter Lorenz ... [et al.] -- Microarrayed allergen molecules for diagnostics of allergy / Jing Lin, Ludmilla Bardina, and Wayne G. Shreffler -- Monitoring B cell response to immunoselected phage-displayed peptides by microarrays / Lina Cekaite, Eiving Hovig, and Mouldy Sioud -- Epitope mapping using homolog-scanning mutagenesis / Lin-Fa Wang -- Epitope mapping by region-specified PCR-mutagenesis / Tsutomu Mikawa, Masayuki Ikeda, and Takehiko Shibata -- Epitope mapping using phage-display random fragment libraries / Lin-Fa Wang and Meng Yu -- Prediction of linear B-cell epitopes / Ulf Reimer -- Molecular recognition of diverse ligands by T-cell receptors / Eric J. Sundberg -- Identification of human MHC class I binding peptides using the iTOPIA epitope discovery system / Markus Wulf, Petra Hoehn, and Peter Trinder -- T-cell epitope mapping in Mycobacterium tuberculosis using PepMixes created by micro-scale SPOT synthesis / Marisa Frieder and David M. Lewinsohn -- High-throughput T-cell epitope discovery through MHC peptide exchange / Sine Reker Hadrup ... [et al.] -- T-cell epitope processing (the epitope flanking regions matter) / Alejandra Nacarino Martinez, Stefan Tenzer, and Hansjörg Schild -- Identification of MHC class II binding peptides : microarray and soluble MHC class II molecules / Simani Gaseitsiwe and Markus J. Maeurer -- T-cell epitope mapping / Raija K.S. Ahmed and Markus J. Maeurer -- Identification and validation of T-cell epitopes using the IFN-[gamma] EliSpot assay / Markus Wulf, Petra Hoehn, and Peter Trinder.
- Food allergy 2012, ScienceDirect1. Overview of mucosal immunity and development of oral tolerance / Corinne Keet, Robert Wood -- 2. Food antigens / E. N. Clare Mills, Philip E. Johnson, Yuri Alexeev -- 3. Epidemiology of food allergy / Katrina J. Allen, Jennifer J. Koplin -- 4. Clinical overview of adverse reactions to foods / John M. Kelso -- 5. Atopic dermatitis and food allergy / Tamara T. Perry, Debra D. Becton, Stacie M. Jones -- 6. Food-induced urticaria and angioedema / Julia Rodriguez, Jesús F. Crespo -- 7. Pollen-food syndrome / Antonella Muraro, Cristiana Alonzi -- 8. Respiratory tract and food allergy / John M. James -- 9. Food-induced anaphylaxis and food associated exercise-induced anaphylaxis Motohiro Ebisawa -- 10. Eosinophilic gastroenteropathies (eosinophilic esophagitis, eosinophilic gastroenteritis and eosinophilic colitis) / Dan Atkins, Glenn T. Furuta -- 11. Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome, food protein-induced enteropathy, proctocolitis, and infantile colic / Stephanie Ann Leonard, Anna Nowak-Węgrzyn -- 12. Approach to the clinical diagnosis of food allergy / Jonathan O'B. Hourihane -- 13. In vivo and in vitro diagnostic methods in the evaluation of food allergy / S. Allan Bock -- 14. Oral food challenge procedures / Gideon Lack, George Du Toit, Mary Feeney -- 15. Management of food allergy and development of an anaphylaxis treatment plan / Jacqueline Wassenberg, Philippe Eigenmann -- 16. Patient education and empowerment / Kim Mudd, Robert Wood -- 17. Future therapies for food allergies / Anna Nowak-Węgrzyn, Hugh A. Sampson -- 18. Natural history and prevention of food allergy / Scott H. Sicherer, Atsuo Urisu -- 19. Diets and nutrition: cross-reacting food allergens / Vicki McWilliam -- 20. Diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas: adverse reactions to food additives, pharmacologic food reactions, psychological considerations related to food ingestion / John O. Warner.
- Food allergy 2014, CRCnetBASE
- Footmarks of innate immunity in the ovary and cytokeratin-positive cells as potential dendritic cells 2011, Springer
- From innate immunity to immunological memory 2006, SpringerTLR signaling / S. Akira -- Dendritic cells : translating innate to adaptive immunity / R.M. Steinman and H. Hemmi -- Helper T cell-regulated B cell immunity / L.J. Mcheyzer-Williams, L.P. Malherbe, and M.G. McHeyzer-Williams -- T cell memory / J.T. Tan an C.D. Surh -- The privacy of T cell memory to viruses / R.M. Welsh ... [et al.] -- Enhancement of infectious disease vaccines through TLR9-dependent recognition of CpG DNA / M.J. McCluskie and A.M. Krieg.
- Fundamental immunology. 7th ed. 2013, OvidSection I: Introduction to immunology --chapter 1.The immune system /William E. Paul --chapter 2.History of immunology /Steven Greenberg --Section II: Organization and evolution of the immune system --chapter 3.Lymphoid tissues and organs /Eitan M. Akirav ... [et al.] --chapter 4.Evolution of the immune system /Martin F. Flajnik and Louis Du Pasquier --Section III: Immunoglobulins and B-lymphocytes --chapter 5.Immunoglobulins: structure and function /Harry W. Schroeder Jr., David Wald, and Neil S. Greenspan --chapter 6.Immunoglobulins: molecular genetics /Edward E. Max and Sebastian Fugmann --chapter 7.Antigen-antibody interactions and monoclonal antibodies /Jay A. Berzofsky and Ira J. Berkower --chapter 8.B-lymphocyte development and biology /Richard R. Hardy --chapter 9.B-lymphocyte receptors, signaling mechanisms, and activation /Akanksha Chaturvedi ... [et al.] --chapter 10.B-lymphocyte responses /Michael McHeyzer-Williams --Section IV: T-lymphocytes --chapter 11.T-cell antigen receptors /Mark M. Davis and Yueh-Hsiu Chien --chapter 12.Mechanisms of T-lymphocyte signaling and activation /Takashi Saito --chapter 13.T-lymphocyte developmental biology /Ellen V. Rothenberg and Ameya Champhekar --chapter 14.Peripheral T-lymphocyte responses and function /Marc K. Jenkins --Section V: The intersection of innate and adaptive immunity --chapter 15.The innate immune system /Luke A. J. O'Neill --chapter 16.Dendritic cells /Kang Liu, Michel C. Nussenzweig --chapter 17.Natural killer cells /Wayne M. Yokoyama --chapter 18.CD1d-restricted natural killer T-cells /Albert Bendelac --chapter 19.Macrophages and phagocytosis /Siamon Gordon --chapter 20.Granulocytes and mast cells /Patrizia Scapini ... [et al.] --chapter 21.The major histocompatibility complex and its proteins /David H. Margulies ... [et al.] --chapter 22.Antigen processing and presentation /Ted H. Hansen and Paul A. Roche --Section VI: Induction, regulation, and effector functions of the immune response --chapter 23.Immunogenicity and antigen structure /Jay A. Berzofsky and Ira J. Berkower --chapter 24.Rc receptors and their role in immune regulation and inflammation /Jeffrey V. Ravetch and Falk Nimmerjahn --chapter 25.Type I cytokines and interferons, and their receptors /Warren J. Leonard --chapter 26.The interleukin-1 family /Charles A. Dinarello and Mihai G. Netea --chapter 27.Tumor necrosis factor-related cytokines in immunity /Carl F. Ware --chapter 28.Chemokines /Philip M. Murphy --chapter 29.Helper T-cell differentiation and plasticity /John J. O'Shea --chapter 30.Programmed cell death /Andrew L. Snow and Michael J. Lenardo --chapter 31.Immunologic memory /Shane Crotty, Susan M. Kaech, and Stephen P. Schoenberger --chapter 32.Immunologic tolerance /Christopher C. Goodnow and Pamela S. Ohashi --chapter 33.Regulatory/suppressor T-cells /Ethan M. Shevach --chapter 34.The mucosal immune system /Yasmine Belkaid --chapter 35.Neurophysiologic reflex mechanisms in immunology /Sangeeta S. Chavan and Kevin J. Tracey --chapter 36.Complement /B. Paul Morgan --chapter 37.Cell-mediated cytotoxicity /Judy Lieberman --Section VII: Immunity to infectious agents --chapter 38.The immune response to parasites /Thomas A. Wynn ... [et al.] --chapter 39.Immunity to viruses /Hildegund C. J. Ertl --chapter 40.Immunity to intracellular bacteria /Anca Dorhoi, Stephen T. Reece, and Stefan H. E. Kaufmann --chapter 41.Immunity to extracellular bacteria /Moon H. Nahm and Jannet Katz -- chapter 42.Immunology of human immunodeficiency virus infection /Douglas S. Kwon and Bruce D. Walker --chapter 43.Vaccines /Ennio De Gregorio ... [et al.] --Section VIII: Immunologic mechanisms in disease --chapter 44.Autoimmunity and autoimmune diseases /Ken T. Coppieters, Matthias G. von Herrath, and Dirk Homann --chapter 45.Immunologic mechanisms of allergic disorders /Marsha Wills-Karp and Ian Lewkowich --chapter 46.Transplantation immunology /Megan Sykes, Kathryn Wood, and David H. Sachs --chapter 47.Cancer immunology /Hans Schreiber --chapter 48.Inborn errors of immunity /Jean-Laurent Casanova, Mary Ellen Conley, and Luigi D. Notarangelo.
- Fungal allergy and pathogenicity 2002, Karger
- Fungal immunology 2005, Springer
- Gamma-delta T cells 2001, KargerT cell receptor and function cosegregate in gamma-delta T cell subsets -- Role of the IL-7 receptor in gamma-delta T cell development -- Epidermal and dermal gamma-delta T cells -- Cytokine profiles and responsiveness of dendritic epidermal T cells: cytokine-mediated communication with other cells -- Gamma-delta T cells with emphasis on their functional role in the epidermis -- Role of gamma-delta T cells in cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions -- Gamma-delta T cells: immunoregulatory functions and immunoprotection
- Gene therapy of autoimmune diseases 2005, SpringerGene therapy approaches for autoimmune diseases of the central nervous system and other tissues / Roberto Furlan ... [et al.] -- Gene therapeutics in autoimmune diabetes / Jon D. Piganelli, Massimo Trucco, and Nick Giannoukakis -- Immunogene therapy with nonviral vectors / Ciriaco A. Piccirillo, Argyrios N. Theofilopoulos, and Gérald J. Prud'homme -- Targeting antigen-specific T cells for gene therapy of autoimmune disease / Justin M. Johnson and Vincent K. Tuohy -- Therapeutic gene transfer for rheumatoid arthritis / Natacha Bessis and Marie-Christophe Boissier -- Gene therapy-based approach for immune tolerance induction using recombinant immunoglobulin carriers / Moustapha El-Amine ... [et al.] -- DNA vaccination against autoimmune diseases / Gérald J. Prud'homme ... [et al.].
- Gene vaccines 2012, Springer
- Glioma 2012, SpringerMolecular biology of glioma / Tomotoshi Marumoto and Hideyuki Saya -- Recent surgical management of gliomas / Nader Sanai and Mitchel S. Berger -- Recent medical management of glioblastoma / Derek R. Johnson and Susan M. Chang -- Basic concepts in glioma immunology / Ian F. Parney -- Mechanisms of immune evasion by gliomas / Cleo E. Rolle, Sadhak Sengupta, and Maciej S. Lesniak -- Glioma antigen / Masahiro Toda -- Cytokine therapy / Masasuke Ohno, Atsushi Natsume, and Toshihiko Wakabayashi -- Immunotherapeutic approach with oligodeoxynucleotides containing CpG motifs (CpG ODN) in malignant glioma / Renata Ursu and Antoine F. Carpentier -- Adoptive cell transfer therapy for malignant gliomas / Eiichi Ishikawa ... [et al.] -- Monoclonal antibody therapy for malignant glioma / Kevin S. Chen and Duane A. Mitchell -- Animal models for vaccine therapy / Dong-Sup Chung, Chang-Hyun Kim, and Yong-Kil Hong -- Immunogene therapy / Terry Lichtor and Roberta P. Glick -- Peptide vaccine / Shuichi Izumoto -- Active immunotherapy : oncolytic virus therapy using HSV-1 / Tomoki Todo -- Dendritic cell vaccines / Ryuya Yamanaka and Koji Kajiwara -- Antigen-receptor gene-modified T cells for treatment of glioma / Hiroaki Ikeda and Hiroshi Shiku -- Glioma stem cell research for the development of immunotherapy / Qijin Xu, Xiangpeng Yuan, and John S. Yu.
- Glycobiology and medicine 2005, Springer
- Guide to signal pathways in immune cells 2009, Springer
- Handbook of ELISPOT methods and protocols 2005., Springer ProtocolsImproving the sensitivity of the ELISPOT analyses of antigen-specific cellular immune responses in rhesus macaques / K. Jagannadha Sastry, Pramod N. Nehete, and Bharti Nehete -- Feline cytokine ELISPOT : issues in assay development / Sushila K. Nordone ... [et al.] -- Measuring T cell function in animal models of tuberculosis by ELISPOT / Vanja Lazarevic, Santosh Pawar, and JoAnne Flynn -- IFN-gamma ELISPOT assay for the quantitative measurement of antigen-specific murine CD8+ T cells / Geoffrey A. Cole -- Detection of measles virus-specific IFN-gamma secreting T cells by ELISPOT / Jenna E. Ryan, Inna G. Ovsyannikova, and Gregory A. Poland -- Epitope mapping in multiple sclerosis using the ELISPOT assay / Clara M. Pelfrey and Ioana R. Moldovan --The ELISPOT assay : a personal retrospective / Jonathan Sedgwick -- Chemistry and biology of the ELISPOT assay / Alexander E. Kalyuzhny -- Membranes and membrane plates used in ELISPOT / Alan J. Weiss -- Standardization and validation issues of the ELISPOT assay / Sylvia Janetzki ... [et al.] -- A cell detachment solution can reduce a background staining in ELISPOT assay : Accumax / Angela Grant ... [et al.] -- Isolation of subsets of immune cells / Carrie E. Peters, Steven M. Woodside, and Allen C. Eaves -- Image analysis and data management of ELISPOT assay results / Paul Viktor Lehmann -- High resolution as a key feature to perform accurate ELISPOT measurements using Zeiss KS ELISPOT readers / Wolf Malkusch --Use of IFN-gamma ELISPOT in monitoring immune responses in humans / Mark Matijevic and Robert G. Urban -- ELISPOT determination of IFN-gamma T cell frequencies in patients with autoimmune sensorineural hearing loss / C. Arturo Solares and Vincent K. Tuohy -- Dual color ELISPOT assay for analyzing cytokine balance / Yoshihiro Okamoto and Mikio Nishida -- Simultaneous detection of multiple cytokines in ELISPOT assays / Sarah Palzer ... [et al.] -- Fluorospot assay : methodological analysis / Agnes Gazagne ... [et al.] -- A gel-based dual antibody capture and detection method for assaying of extracellular cytokine secretion : EliCell / Lisa A. Spencer ... [et al.].
- Handbook of human immunology. 2nd ed. 2008, CRCnetBASEOverview of immunity / James D. Folds -- Statistics of immunological testing / Albert D. Donnenberg -- Human immunoglobulins / Robert G. Hamilton -- The complement system / Patricia C. Giclas -- Cellular immunology : monitoring of immune therapies / Theresa L. Whiteside -- Understanding clinical flow cytometry / Albert D. Donnenberg and Vera S. Donnenberg -- Leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping and cytogenetics / Maria A. Proytcheva -- Guidelines for the use of flow cytometry in the management of patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus type-1 and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome / Maurice R.G. O'Gorman -- Role of flow cytometry in the diagnosis and monitoring of primary immunodeficiency disease / Maurice R.G. O'Gorman -- Detection and characterization of the T-cell receptor repertoire / Gulbu Uzel -- Human leukocyte differentiation antigens, cluster of differentiation : past, present, and future / Maurice R.G. O'Gorman -- Immunologic diagnosis of autoimmunity / Noel R. Rose -- Autoimmune and immune-mediated diseases of the gastrointestinal tract / Stefano Guandalini, Mala Setty, and Bana Jabri -- Serologic testing for infectious diseases / John L. Schmitz -- Molecular techniques applied to infectious diseases / Jennifer S. Goodrich and Melissa B. Miller -- Cytokines : regulators of immune responses and key therapeutic targets / Barbara Detrick, Chandrasekharam N. Nagineni, and John J. Hooks -- Measuring human cytokines / Holden T. Maecker -- The human major histocompatibility complex and DNA-based typing of human leukocyte antigens for transplantation / Susana G. Marino, Andrés Jaramillo, and Marcelo A. Fernández-Viña -- Relevance of antibody screening and crossmatching in solid organ, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, and blood transfusion / Chee L. Saw ... [et al.] -- Functional assessment of immunosuppression : monitoring posttransplant alloreactivity with flow cytometric mixed lymphocyte cocultures / Chethan Ashok Kumar ... [et al.].
- Handbook of practical immunohistochemistry 2011, SpringerQuality management and regulation / Jeffrey Prichard -- Technique and troubleshooting of antibody testing / Fan Lin and Jianhui Shi -- Overview of automated immunohistochemistry / Jeffrey Prichard, Angela Bitting, and Joe Myers -- Automated staining : Dako perspective / Ole F. Rasmussen and Andreas Schønau -- Automated staining : Ventana perspective / Angela Sattler -- Tissue microarray / Myra Wilkerson and Erin Powell -- Unknown primary/undifferentiated neoplasms in surgical and cytologic specimens / Fan Lin and Haiyan Liu -- Exfoliative cytopathology / Steven Meschter and Jan F. Silverman -- Predictive markers of breast cancer : ER, PR, and HER2 / Jeffrey Prichard, David Hicks, and Elizabeth Hammond -- Central and peripheral nerve system tumors / Hueizhi (Hope) Wu, Conrad Schuerch, and Douglas C. Miller -- Thyroid and parathyroid gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Ronald A. DeLellis -- Adrenal gland / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Salivary gland and other head and neck structures / Conrad Schuerch -- Lung, pleura, and mediastinum / Kai Zhang and Phillip Cagle -- Breast / Haiyan Liu -- Uterus / Hanna G. Kaspar -- Ovary / Jeffrey Prichard, Haiyan Liu, and Myra Wilkerson -- Prostate gland / Haiyan Liu, Fan Lin, and Qihui (Jim) Zhai -- Urinary bladder / Myra Wilkerson -- Kidney / Fan Lin and Ximing J. Yang -- Testis and paratesticular tissues / Myra Wilkerson -- Pancreas and ampulla / Fan Lin and Hanlin L. Wang -- Liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder / Jeffrey Prichard and Fan Lin -- Upper gastrointestinal tract / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Lower gastrointestinal tract and microsatellite instability / Jinhong Li and Fan Lin -- Soft tissue and bone tumors / Shaobo Zhu and Markku Miettinen -- Lymph node / Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang and Nadine S. Aguilera -- Bone marrow / R. Patrick Dorion and Xiaohong (Mary) Zhang -- Infectious diseases / Dirk M. Elston, Lawrence E. Gibson, and Heinz Kutzner -- Skin / Tammie Ferringer -- Application of direct immunofluorescence for the skin and mucosal biopsies : a practical review / William B. Tyler -- In situ hybridization in surgical and cytologic specimens / Hong Yin and Barbara Paynton.
- Handbook of systemic autoimmune diseases v. 1-, 2004-, ScienceDirect
- Handbook on immunosenescence 2009, Springer
- Heart in systemic autoimmune diseases 2004, ScienceDirect
- Henipavirus 2012, SpringerIntroduction: Nipah Virus--Discovery and Origin /Kaw Bing Chua --Ecological Aspects of Hendra Virus /Hume Field, Gary Crameri, Nina Yu-Hsin Kung and Lin-Fa Wang --Epidemiology of Henipavirus Disease in Humans /Stephen P. Luby and Emily S. Gurley --Molecular Virology of the Henipaviruses /Paul A. Rota and Michael K. Lo --Henipavirus Receptor Usage and Tropism /Olivier Pernet, Yao E Wang and Benhur Lee --Henipavirus Membrane Fusion and Viral Entry /Hector C. Aguilar and Ronald M. Iorio --Clinical and Pathological Manifestations of Human Henipavirus Infection /K. T. Wong and C. T. Tan --Henipaviruses in Their Natural Animal Hosts /D. J. Middleton and H. M. Weingartl --Nipah and Hendra Virus Interactions with the Innate Immune System /Christopher F. Basler --Animal Challenge Models of Henipavirus Infection and Pathogenesis /Thomas W. Geisbert, Heinz Feldmann and Christopher C. Broder --Diagnosis of Henipavirus Infection: Current Capabilities and Future Directions /Lin-Fa Wang and Peter Daniels --Immunization Strategies Against Henipaviruses /Christopher C. Broder, Thomas W. Geisbert, Kai Xu, Dimitar B. Nikolov and Lin-Fa Wang, et al.
- Hepatitis C virus 2013, SpringerHepatitis C virus (HCV), a major causative agent of chronic liver disease, is spread throughout the world and around 170 million people are persistently infected. In this volume, world-leading experts in the field of HCV research have compiled the most recent scientific advances to provide a comprehensive and very timely overview of the various facets of HCV. The book starts with a discussion of the possible origin of HCV and its spread among the human population. The focus of the subsequent chapters is on available cell culture and in vivo models before shifting to the molecular and cellular principles underlying the viral replication cycle. These chapters are complemented by insightful descriptions of the innate and adaptive immune responses to HCV as well as the virus-associated pathogenesis. Finally, the development of antiviral therapies, which is closely linked with progress in basic research, and the implementation of those therapies into present and future daily clinical practice are highlighted.
- Hepatitis C virus disease 2008, SpringerInnate immunity in type C hepatitis / Tetsuo Takehara and Norio Hayashi -- Mechanisms of interferon action and resistance in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: lessons learned from cell culture studies / Srikanta Dash ... [et al.] -- Immunological parameters influencing adaptive immune responses to the hepatitis C virus / Patrick Bertolino, Geoffrey W. McCaughan, and David G. Bowen -- Immune responses against the hepatitis C virus and the outcome of therapy / Paul Klenerman and Eleanor Barnes -- Other microbial components associated with hepatitis C virus infection: their effects on interferon- a/ribavirin treatment / Luigi Amati, Vittorio Pugliese, and Emilio Jirillo -- Interferon-induced effector proteins and hepatitis C virus replication / Michael Frese and Eva Dazert -- Treatment of chronic hepatitis C with different genotypes / James Fung, Ching-Lung Lai, and Man-Fung Yuen -- Interferon treatment of hepatitis C virus infection: from basic biology to clinical application / Norihiro Furusyo, Masayuki Murata, and Jun Hayashi -- Interferon-based therapy for hepatitis C virus infections / Ming-Lung Yu and Wan-Long Chuang -- Treatment of chronic hepatitis C in "difficult-to-treat" patients in the clinical setting / Ana Moreno, Rafael Bárcena, and Carmen Quereda -- Effects of combined IFN-alpha/ribavirin treatment in HCV disease-related progression / Davide Festi ... [et al.] -- Pegylated interferons: clinical applications in the management of hepatitis C infection / S. James Matthews and Christopher McCoy.
- Heterogeneity in asthma 2014, SpringerAsthma is a chronic relapsing airways disease that represents a major public health problem worldwide. Intermittent exacerbations are provoked by airway mucosal exposure to pro-inflammatory stimuli, with RNA viral infections or inhaled allergens representing the two most common precipitants. In this setting, inducible signaling pathways the airway mucosa play a central role in the initiation of airway inflammation through production of antimicrobial peptides (defensins), cytokines, chemokines and arachidonic acid metabolites that coordinate the complex processes of vascular permeability, cellular recruitment, mucous hyper-secretion, bronchial constriction and tissue remodeling. These signals also are responsible for leukocytic infiltration into the submucosa, T helper-lymphocyte skewing, and allergic sensitization. Currently, it is well appreciated that asthma is a heterogeneous in terms of onset, exacerbants, severity, and treatment response. Current asthma classification methods are largely descriptive and focus on a single aspect or dimension of the disease. An active area of investigation on how to collect, use and visualize multidimensional profiling in asthma. This book will overview multidimensional profiling strategies and visualization approaches for phenotyping asthma. As an outcome, this work will facilitate the understanding of disease etiology, prognosis and/or therapeutic intervention.
- Histamine in inflammation 2010, SpringerOne hundred years of histamine research / Katherine Figueroa and Nigel Shankley -- Molecular pharmacology of the four histamine receptors / Gerold Bongers, Iwan de Esch, and Rob Leurs -- Histamine synthesis and lessons learned from histidine decarboxylase deficient mice / Hiroshi Ohtsu -- Abstract -- Histamine in allergic rhinitis / Thomas Taylor-Clark -- The role of histamine in ocular allergy / Masaharu Ohbayashi ... [et al.] -- The role of histamine in asthma / Paul J. Dunford and Stephen T. Holgate -- Antihistamines in the treatment of urticaria / Torsten Zuberbier and Marcus Maurer -- Histamine and antihistamines in atopic dermatitis / Jørg Buddenkotte, Marcus Maurer, and Martin Steinhoff -- Histamine, immune cells, and autoimmunity / Elke Schneider, Maria Leite-de-Moraes, and Michel Dy -- Histamine in neurotransmission and brain diseases / Saara Nuutinen and Pertti Panula -- Histamine in normal and malignant cell proliferation / Andras Falus, Zoltøn Pøs, and Zsuzsanna Darvas -- The future antihistamines : histamine H3 and H4 receptor ligands / Fuqu Yu, Pascal Bonaventure, and Robin L. Thurmond.
- History of vaccine development 2011, Springer
- HIV and the brain 2009, SpringerNeurocognitive changes in AIDS: evolution of treatment of HIV infection / Erna Milunka Kojic and Charles C.J. Carpenter -- Global incidence and epidemiology of the AIDS pandemic, distribution of HIV subtypes, and epidemiology of hepatitis C infection among HIV-positive individuals / Karen T. Tashima and Aadia I. Rana -- New insights into HIV neuropathogenesis / Tory P. Johnson and Avindra Nath -- Neuropathological findings associated with long-term HAART / Iain C. Anthony and Jeanne E. Bell -- Biomarkers of HIV-related central nervous system disease / Bruce James Brew and Scott Letendre -- Neuroimaging among HIV-infected patients: current knowledge and future directions / David F. Tate ... [et al.] -- The assessment of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders: new challenges in the HAART era / Lucette A. Cysique and Bruce J. Brew -- The changing face of HIV-associated cognitive and neuropsychiatric disturbance / Ron Cohen -- Youth with HIV/AIDS: neurobehavioral consequences / Susannah Allison, Pamela L. Wolters, and Pim Brouwers -- Co-occurrence of HIV, hepatitis C, and substance use disorders: effects on brain functioning / Raul Gonzalez, Phillip J. Quartana, and Eileen M. Martin -- The functional impact of HIV-associated neuropsychological decline / Matthew J. Wright ... [et al.] -- Adjunctive therapy for long-term support of cognitive impairment / Joshua T. Dearborn ... [et al.] -- HIV-1 genetic diversity and its biological significance / Michael M. Thomson -- Opportunistic infections in the brain in developing countries / Marcus Tulius T. Silva and Beatriz Grinsztejn -- Impact of Clade diversity on neuropsychological outcomes / Robert Paul ... [et al.] -- The effects of aging on HIV disease / Robert C. Kalayjian and Lena Al-Harthi -- Neuropsychology of healthy aging / Molly E. Zimmerman and Adam M. Brickman -- Interactions between advanced age and HIV cognitive impairment / Victor Valcour and Aaron M. McMurtray.
- Host-pathogen interactions in streptococcal diseases 2013, SpringerStreptococci are Gram-positive bacteria that cause a wide spectrum of diseases, such as pharyngitis, necrotizing fasciitis and streptococcal toxic shock syndrome, as well as rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease as sequelae. Antibiotics alone have not been able to control the disease and in spite of many efforts an effective vaccine is not yet available. A prerequisite for novel and successful strategies for combating these bacteria is a complete understanding of the highly complex pathogenic mechanisms involved, which are analyzed in this volume. In ten chapters, prominent authors cover various aspects including streptococcal diseases and global burden, epidemiology, adaptation and transmission, and molecular mechanisms of different diseases, as well as sequelae, vaccine development and clinical management. This book will serve as a valuable reference work for scientists, students, clinicians and public health workers and provide new approaches to meeting the challenge of streptococcal diseases.
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. V 2009, SpringerShiga-toxin producing escherichia coli and the hemolytic uremic syndrome / Christina K. Ahn, Nicholas J. Holt, Phillip I. Tarr -- Global epidemiology of pneumococcal disease - new prospects for vaccine control / Vinicius C. Antao, William P. Hausdorff -- Current concepts of the pathogenesis of RSV bronchiolitis / Louis Bont -- How can we eradicate pertussis / James D. Cherry -- Recognition and management of encephalitis in children / James D. Cherry -- Microbiology and management of pleural empyema / Julia Clark -- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines probe studies / Ron Dagan -- New findings in primary immunodeficiency / Andrew R. Gennery, Andrew J. Cant -- Routine use of influenza vaccine / David Isaacs -- Challenges in the evaluation and management of bone and joint infections and the role of new antibiotics for gram positive infections / Sheldon L. Kaplan -- Significance of serotype replacement for pneumococcal disease and antibiotic resistance / Keith P. Klugman -- Childhood intra-thoracic tuberculosis / Ben J. Marais -- Antibiotic pipeline in pediatrics / George H. McCracken -- Paediatric drug development and clinical trials / E. David G. McIntosh -- Influenza in pregnancy / Shelly McNeil, Beth Halperin, Noni MacDonald -- Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer / Stéphane Paulus, Simon Dobson -- PANDAS syndrome / Michael E. Pichichero -- Fever in the returned paediatric traveller / F. Andrew I. Riordan -- Molecular diagnostics of primary immunodeficiencies / Mirjam van der Burg, Menno C. van Zelm, Jacques J.M. van Dongen -- Human genetic resistance to malaria / Thomas N. Williams.
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. VI 2010, Springer
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. VII 2011, SpringerThe value of vaccination / David E. Bloom -- Recent trends in global immunisation / Gustav J.V. Nossal -- New advances in typhoid fever vaccination strategies / Zulfiqar A. Bhutta ... [et al.] -- Prevention of vertical transmission of HIV in resource-limited countries / Catherine M. Wilfert ... [et al.] -- Pneumonia in children in developing countries / Frank Shann -- Darwin, microbes and evolution by natural selection / E. Richard Moxon -- Human herpesvirus 6 / Charles G. Prober -- Advances in the diagnosis and management of central venous access device infections in children / Asha Bowen and Jonathan Carapetis -- Moraxella catarrhalis-pathogen or commensal? / Christoph Aebi -- Anaerobic infections in children / Itzhak Brook -- Encephalitis diagnosis and management in the real world / Sarah S. Long -- Toxic shock syndrome-evolution of an emerging disease / James K. Todd -- Dissection of B-cell development to unravel defects in patients with a primary antibody deficiency / Mirjam van der Burg ... [et al.] -- Mumps is back : why is mumps eradication not working? / Noni Macdonald ... [et al.] -- Neonatal herpes simplex virus infections: where are we now? / Clara Thompson and Richard Whitley -- Rational approach to pediatric antifungal therapy / William J. Steinbach -- Antiviral therapy of CMV disease in children / Mike Sharland ... [et al.] -- Infectious hazards from pets and domestic animals / Mona Al-Dabbagh and Simon Dobson -- Novel technology to study co-evolution of humans and Staphylococcus aureus: consequences for interpreting the biology of colonisation and infection / Alex van Belkum -- A practical approach to eosinophilia in a child arriving or returning from the tropics / Penelope Bryant and Nigel Curtis.
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. VIII 2011, SpringerOur Time of Pestilence: Purchasing Immunity and Ignoring the Misery of Others / Philip Alcabes -- Neonatal Meningitis: Can We Do Better? / Paul T. Heath, Ifeanyichukwu O. Okike and Clarissa Oeser -- Approaches Towards Avoiding Lifelong Antiretroviral Therapy in Paediatric HIV Infection / Philip J. R. Goulder and Andrew J. Prendergast -- How Short Is Long Enough for Treatment of Bone and Joint Infection? / Markus Pääkkönen and Heikki Peltola -- What's New in Diagnostic Testing and Treatment Approaches for Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infections in Children? / Ken B. Waites -- Pigs, Poultry, and Pandemic Influenza: How Zoonotic Pathogens Threaten Human Health / Thijs Kuiken, Ron Fouchier, Guus Rimmelzwaan, Judith van den Brand and Debby van Riel, et al. -- Kingella kingae Infections in Children: An Update / Inbal Weiss-Salz and Pablo Yagupsky -- Influenza Pandemics / Ruth Elderfield and Wendy Barclay -- Management of Shunt Related Infections / Mona Al-Dabbagh and Simon Dobson -- Nontuberculous Lymphadenopathy in Children: Using the Evidence to Plan Optimal Management / Julia E. Clark -- Pediatric Brucellosis: An (Almost) Forgotten Disease / Pablo Yagupsky -- Q Fever: Still More Queries than Answers / Corine E. Delsing, Adilia Warris and Chantal P. Bleeker-Rovers -- Rickettsioses in Children: A Clinical Approach / Emmanouil Galanakis and Maria Bitsori -- What is the Evidence Behind Recommendations for Infection Control? / Christina Gagliardo and Lisa Saiman -- What Do We Know About How to Treat Tuberculosis? / Ben J. Marais -- Bacterial Meningitis in Childhood / Manish Sadarangani and Andrew J. Pollard -- Mycobacterium marinum Infection / Marc Tebruegge and Nigel Curtis.
- How the immune system recognizes self and nonself 2008, SpringerRecognition of pathogens: toll-like receptors /Satoshi Uematsu, Shizuo Akira --Strategies of natural killer (NK) cell recognition and their roles in tumor immunosurveillance /C. Andrew Stewart, Eric Vivier --Recent progress on paired immunoglobulin-like receptors /Hiromi Kubagawa ... [et al.] --Self-nonself recognition through B-cell antigen receptor /Daisuke Kitamura --How do T cells discriminate self from nonself? /Catherine Mazza, Bernard Malissen --Fc receptors /Falk Nimmerjahn, Jeffrey V. Ravetch --Self and nonself recognition by coreceptors on B lymphocytes: regulation of B lymphocytes by CD19, CD21, CD22, and CD72 /Kozo Watanabe, Takeshi Tsubata --Co-receptors in the positive and negative regulation of T-cell immunity /Helga Schneider, Christopher E. Rudd.
- Hughes syndrome. Antiphospholipid syndrome. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Human antibody therapeutics for viral disease 2008, SpringerTherapeutic control of hepatitis C virus: the role of neutralizing monoclonal antibodies / Z. Y. Keck ... [et al.] -- Antibodies for HIV treatment and prevention: window of opportunity? / M. Huber ... [et al.] -- Human monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches to prevent human rabies / T. Nagarajan ... [et al.] -- Immunoprophylaxis of RSV infection: advancing from RSV-IGIV to palivizumab and motavizumab / H. Wu ... [et al.] -- The molecular basis of antibody protection against West Nile virus / E. Mehlhop ... [et al.] -- Exploring the native human antibody repertoire to create antiviral therapeutics / S. K. Dessain ... [et al.].
- Hygiene hypothesis and Darwinian medicine 2009, Springer
- Hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis 2008, ScienceDirect
- IL-17, IL-22 and their producing cells. 2nd ed. 2013, SpringerThe knowledge of Th17 cells and other cell populations which secrete IL-17A, and/or IL-22 has expanded tremendously since the publication of the first edition "Th17 Cells: Role in Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease" in 2008. The present volume has been completely revised with the addition of new chapters on the IL-17 receptor family and signaling, and an in-depth review of IL-22 and innate lymphoid cells. The differentiation of naïve T cells into regulatory T cells and Th17 cells as well as the plasticity of Th17 cells is discussed.
- Illustrated dictionary of immunology. 3rd ed. 2009, CRCnetBASE
- Immune infertility 2009, Springer
- Immune mechanisms in inflammatory bowel disease 2006, SpringerStructure and function of the gut mucosal immune system / Reinhard Pabst and Hermann J. Rothkutter -- Functional aspects of the mucosal immune system / Cathryn Nagler-Anderson -- Recent progress in inflammatory bowel disease genetics / Judy H. Cho -- Microbial and dietary factors in the pathogenesis of chronic, immune-mediated intestinal inflammation / R. Balfour Sartor -- Experimental models of mucosal inflammation / Warren Strober and Ivan J. Fuss -- Overview of role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Thomas T. MacDonald and Giovanni Monteleone -- The role of the epithelial barrier in inflammatory bowel disease / Edward E.S. Nieuwenhuis and Richard S. Blumberg -- Involvement of dendritic cells in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Francisco Leon ... [et al.] -- Alterations of T lymphocytes in inflammatory bowel diseases / Charles O. Elson, Yingzi Cong and Casey T. Weaver -- The B-cell system in inflammatory bowel disease / Per Brandtzaeg, Hege S. Carlsen and Trond S. Halstensen --Alterations of mesenchymal and endothelial cells in inflammatory bowel diseases / Claudio Fiocchi ... [et al.] -- Role of mast cells and eosinophils in neuroimmune interactions regulating mucosal inflammation in inflammatory bowel disease / Stephan C. Bischoff and Thomas Gebhardt -- Multiparameter analysis of immunogenetic mechanisms in clinical diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease / Jonathan Braun and Stephan R. Targan -- The role of probiotics and antibiotics in regulating mucosal inflammation / Rainer Duchmann -- From immunogenic mechanisms to novel therapeutic approaches in inflammatory bowel disease / Martin H. Holtmann and Markus F. Neurath.
- Immune regulation and immunotherapy in autoimmune disease 2007, Springer
- Immune response 2006, ScienceDirect
- Immune response and the eye. 2nd, rev. ed. 2007, Karger
- Immune synapse as a novel target for therapy 2008, Springer
- Immune-based cancer treatment 2011, CRCnetBASEWhich cells control the anti-cancer T cell immune response? -- Antigen presentation -- T cells and cancer cells : components of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- Anti-cancer vaccines : new approaches -- How and why do we get cancer and can immune-based anti-cancer therapy save us? -- Immunotherapeutic approaches to the treatment of leukemia -- Cancer-induced autoimmunity -- Can we solve the cancer stem cell program and cure cancer using T cell-based immunotherapy? -- Translational immunology and its impact on anti-cancer T cell immunity and the development of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- Dendritic cells, immunotherapy, and the anti-cancer T cell response -- Regulatory T cells, dendritic cells, and the success of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- NK cells and their role in the development of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- How cancer cells influence the anti-cancer T cell imune response and why this is a problem during the immunotherapeutic treatment of cancer -- The T cell anti-cancer response, T cell regulation, and immunotherapy of neural crest cancers -- The immunological hole : will we fall in?
- Immune-mediated diseases 2007, Springer
- Immune-mediated neuromuscular diseases 2009., KargerAcute neuropathies / Bromberg, M.B. -- Chronic neuropathies : chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy and its variants / Ramchandren, S., Lewis, R.A. -- Nonsystemic vasculitic neuropathy : update on diagnosis, classification, pathogenesis, and treatment / Collins, M.P., Periquet-Collins, I. -- Dysimmune neuropathy / Kwan, J.Y. -- Autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy / Winston, N., Vernino, S. -- Myasthenia gravis with anti-acetylcholine receptor antibodies / Meriggioli, M.N. -- Muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase antibody-positive and seronegative myasthenia gravis / Muppidi, S., Wolfe, G.I. -- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome / Pourmand, R. -- Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies / Dimachkie, M.M., Barohn, R.J. -- Stiff person syndrome / Duddy, M.E., Baker, M.R.
- Immunity against mucosal pathogens 2008, Springer
- Immunization in practice. Updated ed. 2004, WHOModule 1. Target diseases -- Module 2. The vaccines -- Module 3. The cold chain -- Module 4. Ensuring safe injections -- Module 5. Planning immunization sessions to reach every infant -- Module 6. Holding an immunization session -- Module 7. Monitoring and using your data -- Module 8. Building community support for immunization.
- Immunization safety review 2002, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2004, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2002, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2003, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2003, NAP
- Immunoassay and other bioanalytical techniques 2007, CRCnetBASEIntegrating bioanalytical capability in an environmental analytical laboratory / Jeanette M. Van Emon ... [et al.] -- Directed evolution of ligand-binding proteins / K. Kramer, H. Geue, and B. Hock -- In vitro monoclonal antibody production: academic scale / Frances Weis-Garcia -- Antibodies to heavy metals: isolation, characterization, and incorporation into microplate-based assays and immunosensors / Diane A. Blake ... [et al.] -- Molecular imprinting for small molecules / Z. Cobb and L. I. Andersson -- Aptamer-based bioanalytical methods / Sara Tombelli, Maria Minunni, and Marco Mascini -- Surface imprinting: integration of recognition and transduction / Yanxiu Zhou, Bin Yu, and Kalle Levon -- Phage as biospecific probes / Valery A. Petrenko and Jennifer R. Brigati -- Upconverting phosphors for detection and identification using antibodies / David E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- Mathematical aspects of immunoassays / James F. Brady -- Immunochemical techniques in biological monitoring / Raymond E. Biagini, Cynthia A. F. Strile, and John E. Snawder -- Target and non-targeted approaches for detecting genetically modified organisms / Farid E. Ahmed -- Bioanalytical diagnostic test for measuring prions / Loredana Ingrosso, Maurizio Pocchiari, and Franco Cardone -- Environmental applications of immunoaffinity chromatography / Annette Moser, Mary Anne Nelson, and David S. Hage -- Sol-gel immunoassays and immunoaffinity chromatography / Miriam Altstein and Alisa Bronshtein -- Electrochemical immunoassays and immunosensors / Niina J. Ronkainen-Matsuno, H. Brian Halsall, and William R. Heineman -- Biosensors for environmental monitoring and homeland security / Kanchan A. Joshi, Wilfred Chen, and Ashok Mulchandani -- Bioarrays: current applications and concerns for developing, selecting and using array technology / Joany Jackman -- Microelectrode protein microarrays / Kilian Dill ... [et al.] -- Bioconjugated quantum dots for sensitive and multiplexed immunoassays / Xiaohu Gao ... [et al.] -- Nanotechnology and the future of bioanalytical methods / Lon Porter.
- Immunobiology of natural killer cell receptors 2006, Springer
- Immunochemical protocols. 3rd ed. 2004, Springer ProtocolsConjugation of antibodies to biotin / James D. Hirsch and Rosaria P. Haugland -- Preparation of colloidal gold probes / David Hughes -- Immunogold probes in light microscopy / David Hughes -- Immunoelectron microscope techniques in plant virus diagnosis / Daphne M. Wright -- Dual-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay / William Jordan -- Competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay / William Jordan -- Immunoblotting techniques / Barbara Magi and Sabrina Liberatori -- Epitope mapping / Glenn E. Morris -- Generation and testing of immunoaffinity columns / Weilin L. Shelver -- Immunocapture-polymerase chain reaction / Vincent Mulholland --Immunization strategies for antibody production / Robert Burns -- Synthetic peptides as antigens for antibody production / David C. Hancock and Nicola J. O'Reilly -- Production of polyclonal antibodies in rabbits / David C. Hancock and Nicola J. O'Reilly -- Making hybridomas / Robert Burns -- Growing hybridomas / Gary Entrican and Gareth Young -- Phage display vectors for the in vitro generation of human antibody fragments / Michael Hust and Stefan Dübel -- Purification of antibodies and preparation of antibody fragments / Graham D. Kemp -- Conjugation of antibodies to alkaline phosphatase / G. Brian Wisdom -- Conjugation of antibodies to horseradish peroxidase / G. Brian Wisdom -- Conjugation of antibodies to fluorescein or rhodamine / G. Brian Wisdom --Magnetic cell sorting / Maciej Zborowski and Jeffrey J. Chalmers -- Cell enrichment and immunochemical staining / Oscar R. Lara and Jeffrey J. Chalmers.
- Immunocytochemistry 2010, Springer
- Immunoendocrinology in health and disease 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Immunogenetics of autoimmune disease 2006, SpringerHLA and autoimmunity : structural basis of immune recognition / Kai W. Wucherpfennig -- Genomic variation and autoimmune disease / Silke Schmidt and Lisa F. Barcellos -- Endocrine diseases : type I diabetes mellitus / Regine Bergholdt, Michael F. McDermott, and Flemming Pociot -- Endocrine diseases : Graves' and Hashimoto's diseases / Yoshiyuki Ban and Yaron Tomer -- Central and peripheral nervous system diseases / Dorothée Chabas, Isabelle Cournu-Rebeix, and Bertrand Fontaine --Immunogenetics of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic sclerosis, and systemic lupus erythematosus / Allison Porter and J. Lee Nelson -- Gastroenterologic and hepatic diseases / Marcela K. Tello-Ruiz, Emily C. Walsh, and John D. Rioux -- Inflammatory myopathies : dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and inclusion body myositis / Renato Mantegazza and Pia Bernasconi -- Hematologic diseases : autoimmune hemolytic anemia and immune thrombocytopenic purpura / Mattias Olsson ... [et al.] -- Genetics of autoimmune myocarditis / Mehmet L. Guler, Davinna Ligons, and Noel R. Rose.
- Immunogenicity of biopharmaceuticals 2008, Springer
- Immunoinformatics 2007, Springer Protocols
- Immunoinformatics 2008, SpringerIMGT-ONTOLOGY, IMGT databases, tools, and web resources for immunoinformatics / Marie-Paule Lefranc -- IMGT standardization for molecular characterization of the T cell receptor/peptide/MHC complexes / Quentin Kaas ... [et al.] -- Structural immunoinformatics / Choba Ranganathan, Joo Chuan Tong, and Tin Wee Tan -- In silico QSAR-based predictions of class I and class II MHC epitopes / Channa K. Hattotuwagama ... [et al.] -- Allergen bioinformatics / Bernett T.K. Lee and Vladimir Brusic -- Immunoinformatics applied to modifying and improving biological therapeutics / Anne S. De Groot ... [et al.] -- Plasticity of dentritic cell transcriptional responses to antigen: functional states of dendritic cells / Paul Kellam and Antonia Kwan -- Understanding the immune system sytem by computer-aided modeling / Massimo Bernaschi and Filippo Castiglione -- Simulation of HIV-1 molecular evolution in response to chemokine coreceptors and antibodies / Jack da Silva -- MUTANT MOUSE: bona fide biosimulator for the functional annotation of gene and genome networks / Yoichi Gondo.
- Immunologic signatures of rejection 2011, Springerpt. 1. Preamble -- pt. 2. The immune biology of rejection : basic principles -- pt. 3. Circulating patterns associated with chronic and acute immune pathology -- pt. 4. Tissue-specific patterns associated with chronic inflammatory processes -- pt. 5. Signatures associated with acute rejection.
- Immunological synapse 2010, SpringerInsights into function of the immunological synapse from studies with supported planar bilayers / M.L. Dustin -- Immunological synapses within context: patterns of cell-cell communication and their application in T-T interactions / J. Doh and M.F. Krummel -- Molecular and cellular dynamics at the early stages of antigen encounter: the B-cell immunological synapse / Y.R. Carrasco -- Inhibitory and regulatory immune synapses / P. Eissmann and D.M. Davis -- The immunological synapse, TCR microclusters, and T cell activation / T. Yokosuka and T. Saito -- Signaling amplification at the immunological synapse / A. Viola, R.L. Contento and B. Molon -- Multiple microclusters: diverse compartments within the immune synapse / S.C. Bunnell -- A conformation-induced oligomerization model for B cell receptor microclustering and signaling / P. Tolar and S.K. Pierce -- Co-receptors and recognition of self at the immunological synapse / N.R. Gascoigne ... [et al.] -- Vesicle traffic to the immunological synapse: a multifunctional process targeted by lymphotropic viruses / A. Alcover and M.I. Thoulouze -- Plasticity of immunological synapses / S. Valitutti and L. Dupre -- APC, T cells, and the immune synapse / P. Reichardt, B. Dornbach and M. Gunzer.
- Immunological tolerance 2007, Springer Protocols
- Immunology and evolution of infectious disease 2002, NCBI Bookshelf
- Immunology and immunopathogenesis of malaria 2005, SpringerThe dissection of CD8 T cells during liver-stage infection / U. Krzych and R.J. Schwenk -- Early interactions between blood-stage Plasmodium parasites and the immune system / B.C. Urban, R. Ing, and M.M. Stevenson -- Longevity of the immune response and memory to blood-stage malaria infection / A.H. Achtman ... [et al.] -- Experimental models of cerebral malaria / C. Engwerda ... [et al.] -- Glycosylphosphatidylinositols in malaria pathogenesis and immunity : potential for therapeutic inhibition and vaccination / C.S. Boutlis ... [et al.] -- The immunology and pathogenesis of malaria during pregnancy / J.G. Beeson and P.E. Duffy.
- Immunology for pharmacy 2012, ScienceDirect
- Immunology guidebook 2004, ScienceDirectMolecules, cells, and tissues of immunity -- Antigens, immunogens, vaccines, and immunization -- Cluster of differentiation (CD) antigens -- The HLA dictionary, 2001 -- Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 2002 -- Nomenclature for factors of the dog major histocompatibility system (DLA), 2000 -- Antigen presentation -- B cells, immunoglobulin genes, and immunoglobulin structure -- T cells and the thymus -- Cytokines and chemokines -- The complement system -- Type I, II, III, and IV hypersensitivity -- Microbial immunity -- Immunoregulation, tolerance, and therapeutic immunology -- Immunohematology and transfusion medicine -- Immunological diseases and immunopathology -- Immunodeficiencies : congential and acquired -- Transplantation immunology.
- Immunology of fungal infections 2007, Springer
- Immunology of gametes and embryo implantation 2005, Karger
- Immunology of infection. 3rd ed. 2010, ScienceDirect1. The Immune Response to Infectious Agents / Stefan H.E. Kaufmann, Dieter Kabelitz -- 2. Immunomagnetic Isolation of Subcellular Compartments / Vladimir Tchikov, Jürgen Fritsch, Dieter Kabelitz, Stefan Schütze -- 3. Use of Bioinformatics to Predict MHC Ligands and T-Cell Epitopes: Application to Epitope-Driven Vaccine Design / Anne S. De Groot, Tobias Cohen, Matthew Ardito, Lenny Moise, Bill Martin, Jay A. Berzofsky -- 4. Genetics of Susceptibility and Resistance to Infection / Aurelie Cobat, Marianna Orlova, Alexandre Alcaїs, Erwin Schurr -- 5. Proteomic Approaches to Study Immunity in Infection / Gustavo A.de Souza, Harald G. Wiker -- 6. Isolation and Characterization of Human Epithelial Antimicrobial Peptides and Proteins / Jens.-M. Schröder -- 7. Visualization and Functional Evaluation of Phagocyte Extracellular Traps / Maren von Köckritz-Blickwede, Ohn Chow, Mariam Ghochani, Victor Nizet -- 8. Killer Cell Assays / Patricia Graef, Veit R. Buchholz, Dirk H. Busch -- 9. Analysis of Intestinal T Cell Populations and Cytokine Productions / Jun Kunisawa, Hiroshi Kiyono -- 10. Isolation and Measuring the Function of Professional Phagocytes: Murine Macrophages / Leanne Peiser, Subhankar Mukhopadhyay, Richard Haworth, Siamon Gordon -- 11. Measuring Immune Responses In Vivo / Stefan Ehlers, Norbert Reiling, Christoph Hölscher, Sahar Aly -- 12. Murine and Guinea Pig Models of Tuberculosis / Diane J. Ordway, lan M. Orme -- 13. The Leishmaniasis Model / Pascale Kropf, Ulrich D. Kadolsky, Matthew Rogers, Thomas E. Cloke, Ingrid Müller -- 14. Animal Models of Mucosal Candida Infections / Flavia De Bernardis, Silvia Arancia, Silvia Sandini -- 15. Mucosal Immunity and Inflammation / Ulrich Steinhoff, Alexander Visekruna -- 16. CD8 T-Cell Immunotherapy of Cytomegalovirus Disease in the Murine Model / Niels A.W. Lemmermann, Jürgen Podlech, Christof K. Seckert, Kai A. Kropp, Natascha K.A. Grzimek, Matthias J. Reddehase, Rafaela Holtappels -- 17. Measuring Immune Responses In Situ: Immunofluorescent and Immunoenzymatic Techniques / Antje Müller, Torsten Goldmann, Ulrike Seitzer -- 18. Measuring Human Cytokine Responses / Hans Yssel, John Wijdenes, René de Waal Malefyt, Jean-François Mathieu, Jérôme Pène -- 19. Human Dendritic Cell Subsets / Hideki Ueno, Eynav Klechevsky, A. Karolina Palucka, Jacques Banchereau.
- Immunology of pregnancy 2005, Karger
- Immunology of pregnancy 2006, SpringerEvolution of the mammalian reproductive tract and placentation / Susan Richman and Frederick Naftolin -- Toll-like receptors and pregnancy / Vikki M. Abrahams and Gil Mor -- IL-10 and pregnancy / Shaun P. Murphy and Surendra Sharma -- Th1/Th2 balance of the implantation site in humans / Shigeru Saito, Satomi Miyazaki, and Yasushi Sasaki -- The regulation of human trophoblast apoptosis and survival during pregnancy / Shawn L. Straszewski-Chavez and Gil Mor -- Macrophages and pregnancy / Gil Mor, Roberto Romero, and Vikki M. Abrahams -- Potential role of glucocorticoids in the pathophysiology of intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) / Seth Guller, Yuehong Ma, and Men-Jean Lee -- NK cells and pregnancy / Mikael Eriksson, Satarupa Basu, and Charles L. Sentman -- The role of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) on implantation and immunotolerance of the fetus / Sophia N. Kalantaridou ... [et al.] --Indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase-dependent T cell suppression and pregnancy / Babak Baban, Phillip R. Chandler, and Andrew L. Mellor -- Leukemia inhibitory factor in reproduction / Levent M. Senturk and Aydin Arici -- Characterization of human dendritic cells at the materno-fetal interface / Ulrike Kämmerer ... [et al.] -- MHC molecules of the preimplantation embryo and trophoblast / Martina Comiskey, Carol M. Warner, and Danny J. Schust -- Actions of seminal plasma cytokines in priming female reproductive tract receptivity for embryo implantation / Sarah A. Robertson ... [et al.] -- B7 family molecules in the placenta / Margaret G. Petroff -- The role of regulatory T cells in materno-fetal tolerance / Varuna R. Aluvihare and Alexander G. Betz -- The eutherian fetoembryonic defense system hypothesis: an update / Gary F. Clark ... [et al.] -- The nature and role of the decidual T cells / Lucia Mincheva-Nilsson and Vladimir Baranov --Trophoblast cells as immune regulators / Gil Mor and Vikki M. Abrahams -- Inherited thrombophilias and early pregnancy loss / Jens Langhoff-Roos ... [et al.] -- Bi-directional cell trafficking during pregnancy: long-term consequences for human health / Kristina M. Adams and J. Lee Nelson -- Term and preterm parturition / Roberto Romero ... [et al.] -- Interleukin-1 and implantation / Jan-S. Krüssel ... [et al.] -- Immunology and pregnancy losses: HLA, autoantibodies and cellular immunity / Joanne Kwak-Kim, Joon Woo Kim, and Alice Gilman-Sachs.
- Immunology, phenotype first 2008, SpringerThe forward genetic dissection of afferent innate immunity / B. Beutler and E.M. Moresco -- Genetic analysis of resistance to infections in mice: A/J meets C57BL/6J / J.F. Marquis and P. Gros -- Host defenses against human papillomaviruses: lessons from epidermodysplasia verruciformis / G. Orth -- Innate resistance to flavivirus infections and the functions of 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetases / T. Mashimo, D. Simon-Chazottes and J.L. Guenet -- Cmv1 and natural killer cell responses to murine cytomegalovirus infection / A.A. Scalzo and W.M. Yokoyama -- Genetic dissection of host resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis: the sst1 locus and the Ipr1 gene / I. Kramnik -- Scurfy, the Foxp3 locus, and the molecular basis of peripheral tolerance / M.W. Appleby and F. Ramsdell -- Fevers, genes, and innate immunity / J.G. Ryan and D.L. Kastner -- Itchy mice: the identification of a new pathway for the development of autoimmunity / L.E. Matesic, N.G. Copeland and N.A. Jenkins -- TIM gene family and their role in atopic diseases / D.T. Umetsu ... [et al.].
- Immunopharmacology 2008, Springer
- Immunopotentiators in modern vaccines 2006, ScienceDirectMicroparticles as vaccine delivery systems / Derek T. O'Hagan -- MF59: a safe and potent adjuvant for human use / Audino Podda, Giuseppe Del Giudice, and Derek T. O'Hagan -- Development and evaluation of AS04, a novel and improved adjuvant system containing MPL and aluminium salt / Nathalie Garçon, Marcelle van Mechelen, and Martine Wettendorff -- Virosomes for vaccine delivery / Ian C. Metcalfe and Reinhard Glück -- The ISCOMATRIX adjuvant / Debbie Drane and Martin J. Pearse -- Mineral adjuvants / Erik B. Lindblad --Mucosal adjuvants based on cholera toxin and E. coli heat-labile enterotoxin / Jan Holmgren ... [et al.] -- Transcutaneous immunization using the heat-labile enterotoxin of E. coli as an adjuvant / Richard T. Kenney and Gregory M. Glenn -- T cell adjuvants and novel strategies for their identification / Laurence Van Overvelt and Philippe Moingeon -- Vaccination to treat noninfectious diseases: surveying the opportunities / Stephen W. Martin and Martin F. Bachmann -- Clinical evaluation of adjuvants / Jakub K. Simon and Robert Edelman -- Regulatory considerations in the nonclinical safety assessment of adjuvanted preventive vaccines / Elizabeth M. Sutkowski and Marion F. Gruber.Unravelling "the immunologist's dirty little secret" / Virgil E.J.C. Schijns -- Dendritic cells as targets and tools in vaccines / Imerio Capone, Paola Rizza, and Filippo Belardelli -- Host-derived molecules as adjuvants / Tom Barr, Jennifer Carlring, and Andrew W. Heath -- Innate immune mechanisms and the identification of immune potentiators as vaccine adjuvants / Achal Pashine, Jeffrey B. Ulmer, and Nicholas M. Valiante -- CpG oligodeoxynucleotides as vaccine adjuvants / Michael J. McCluskie and Risini D. Weeratna -- Toll-like receptor 4 agonists as vaccine adjuvants / David H. Persing ... [et al.] -- Immunomodulatory adjuvants from Quillaja saponaria / Charlotte Read Kensil --
- Immunosenescence 2012, Springer
- Immunotherapy in 2020 2007, Springer
- Immunotherapy of cancer 2010, Springer ProtocolsHypoxic tumors and their effect on immune cells and cancer therapy / Patricia Yotnda, Danli Wu, and Anna May Swanson -- Characterization of regulatory T cells in tumor suppressive microenvironments / Guangyong Peng -- Generation of cytotoxic T lymphocytes for immunotherapy of EBV-associated malignancies / Corey Smith and Rajiv Khanna -- Acquisition, preparation, and functional assessment of human NK cells for adoptive immunotherapy / Dean A. Lee, Michael R. Verneris, and Dario Campana -- Enhanced migration of human dendritic cells expressing inducible CD40 / Natalia Lapteva -- Differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into hematopoietic cells in vitro / Eun-Mi Kim and Nicholas Zavazava -- Gene therapy to improve migration of T cells to the tumor site / Antonio Di Stasi, Biagio De Angelis, and Barbara Savoldo -- Gene therapy to improve function of T cells for adoptive immunotherapy / Concetta Quintarelli, Barbara Savoldo, and Gianpietro Dotti -- Cytokine-FC fusion genes as molecular adjuvants for DNA vaccines / Daniel Hirschhorn-Cymerman and Miguel-Angel Perales -- Pharmacology of anti-CD3 diphtheria immunotoxin in CD3 positive T-cell lymphoma trials / Jung Hee Woo ... [et al.] -- Construction of human antibody gene libraries and selection of antibodies by phage display / Thomas Schirrmann and Michael Hust -- Identification of immunogenic peptides of the self-tumor antigen : our experience with telomerase reverse transcriptase / Xochitl Cortez-Gonzalez and Maurizio Zanetti -- Rescue, amplification, purification, and PEGylation of replication defective first-generation adenoviral vectors / Michael A. Barry, Eric A. Weaver, and Sean E. Hofherr -- Adenovirus-mediated interleukin (IL)-24 immunotherapy for cancer / Rajagopal Ramesh ... [et al.] -- Liposomes for gene transfer in cancer therapy / Nancy Smyth Templeton -- Oncolytic HSV as a vector in cancer immunotherapy / Hongtao Li and Xiaoliu Zhang -- Generation of chimeric T-cell receptor transgenes and their efficient transfer in primary mouse T lymphocytes / Linda J. Howland, Nicole M. Haynes, and Phillip K. Darcy -- Multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) synthesis, preparation, labeling, and functionalization / Babak Kateb ... [et al.] -- Cellular immunotherapy of cancer / Fatma V. Okur and Malcolm K. Brenner.
- Immunotherapy of cancer 2006, SpringerDiscovery of target molecules for cancer immunotherapy by genetic and bioinformatic approaches -- Current strategies for the identification of immunogenic epitopes of tumor antigens -- Current and future role of natural-killer cells in cancer immunotherapy -- The role of immune monitoring in evaluating cancer immunotherapy -- Statistical analysis of immune response assays -- DNA vaccines for cancer immunotherapy -- Dendritic cells -- Different approaches to dendritic cell-based cancer immunotherapy -- Anti-idiotype antibody vaccines for the immunotherapy of cancer -- Autologous tumor-derived heat shock protein vaccine as a new paradigm for individualized cancer therapeutics -- Tumor-reactive T-cells for adoptive immunotherapy -- T-cell adoptive immunotherapy of cancer: from translational models to clinical significance -- Retroviral-mediated gene transfer for engineering tumor-reactive T-cells -- Harnessing the potential of graft-vs-tumor -- Tumor-induced immune suppression and immune escape: mechanisms and impact on the outcome of immunotherapy of malignant disease -- The tumor microenvironment: regulation of antitumor immunity and implications for immunotherapy -- Manipulation of lymphocyte homeostasis for enhancing antitumor immunity -- Fast-lane evolution in the tumor microenvironment -- Manipulating immunological checkpoints to maximize antitumor immunity -- Interleukin-2 as cancer therapy -- Biological and clinical properties of the type 1 interferons -- Promising g [gamma]-chain cytokines for cancer immunotherapy: interleukins-7, -15, and -21 as vaccine adjuvants, growth factors -- The therapeutic use of natural-killer cells in hematological malignancies -- Antibody therapy for solid tumors -- Antibody therapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Approaches to in vivo imaging of cancer immunotherapy -- Design issues for early-stage clinical trials for cancer vaccines -- Monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer.
- Immunotoxicity, immune dysfunction, and chronic disease 2012, Springer
- Immunotoxicology and immunopharmacology. 3rd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Immunotoxicology of drugs and chemicals. 3rd ed. v.1, 2004, ScienceDirectv. 1. Principles and methods of immunotoxicology.
- In silico immunology 2007, Springer
- Infection and autoimmunity 2004, ScienceDirect
- Infection, immune homeostasis and immune privilege 2012, SpringerThe Eye as a model for immune privilege -- Immune privilege of the testis: meaning, mechanisms, and manifestations -- The Role of intrauterine immune privilege in perinatal infectious diseases -- The Liver as an immune-privileged site -- Immune homeostasis of the lung: the role of regulatory NKT cells in asthma -- Immune homeostasis of the gut.
- Inflammasomes 2011, Springer
- Adenosine deaminases acting on RNA (A...
- — Dietary components and immune functio...
- DNA vaccines. 2nd ed. ..................
- — Inflammasomes ..........................
- Inflammation and atherosclerosis .......
- — Primary immunodeficiency diseases ......
- Primer of neuroimmunological disease ...
- — Visualizing immunity ...................
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases