Books by Subject
- Fundamentals of space medicine 2005, Springer
- Human performance modeling in aviation 2008, CRCnetBASEThe NASA Human Performance Modeling (HPM) project: goals, approach, and overview / David C. Foyle and Becky L. Hooey -- Using human performance modeling in aviation / David C. Foyle and Becky L. Hooey -- Aviation safety studies: taxi navigation errors and synthetic vision system operations / Becky L. Hooey and David C. Foyle -- Overview of human performance modeling tools / Kenneth Leiden ... [et al.] -- An ACT-R approach to closing the loop on computational cognitive modeling: describing the dynamics of interactive decision making and attention allocation / Michael D. Byrne, Alex Kirlik, and Michael D. Fleetwood -- Modeling pilot performance with an integrated task network and cognitive architecture approach / Christian Lebiere ...[et al.] -- AIR MIDAS: a closed-loop model framework / Kevin M. Corker ... [et al.] -- D-OMAR: an architecture for modeling multi-task behaviors / Stephen E. Deutsch and Richard W. Pew -- Attention-situation awareness (A-SA) model of pilot error / Christopher D. Wickens ... [et al.] -- A cross-model comparison / Kenneth Leiden and Brad Best -- Human performance modeling: "a virtual roundtable discussion" / David C. Foyle ... [et al.] -- Advancing the state-of-the-art of human performance models to improve aviation safety / Becky L. Hooey and David C. Foyle.
- Nathan Zuntz his life and work in the fields of high altitude physiology and aviation medicine 2009, ScienceDirect
- Principles of clinical medicine for space flight 2008, Springer
- Stress challenges and immunity in space from mechanisms to monitoring and preventive strategies 2012, SpringerThis book adopts an interdisciplinary approach in seeking to identify the impact of living conditions in space on the adaptation of the immune system.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.