View by page
- 5-minute clinical consult standard — Current protocols in microbiology (125)
- Current protocols in molecular biology — Intolerable burden of malaria. II what's new, what's needed (125)
- Introductory textbook of psychiatry. 5th ed. — Principles of critical care. 3rd ed. (125)
- Principles of molecular medicine. 2nd ed. — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations Robert M. Zollinger Jr., E. Christopher Ellison ; illustrations ... by Marita Bitans and Jennifer Smith.. 9th ed. (123)
- Introductory textbook of psychiatry. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialDiagnosis and classification -- Interviewing and assessment -- The neurobiology and genetics of mental illness -- Delirium, dementia, and amnestic disorder -- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders -- Mood disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Somatoform, dissociative, and related disorders -- Alcohol- and drug-related disorders -- Personality disorders -- Sexual dysfunction, paraphilias, and gender identity disorders -- Eating disorders -- Adjustment disorders -- Impulse-control disorders -- Psychiatric emergencies -- Child psychiatry -- Sleep disorders -- Legal issues -- Behavioral, cognitive, and psychodynamic treatments -- Psychopharmacology and electroconvulsive therapy.
- Iserson's Getting into a residency a guide for medical students. 8th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Janeway's Immunobiology. 8th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material1. Basic concepts in immunology -- 2. Innate immunity: the first lines of defense -- 3. The induced responses of innate immunity -- 4. Antigen recognition by B-cell and T-cell receptors -- 5. The generation of lymphocyte antigen receptors -- 6. Antigen presentation to T-lymphocytes -- 7. Signaling through immune-system receptors -- 8. The development and survival of lymphocytes -- 9. T cell-mediated immunity -- 10. The humoral immune response -- 11. Dynamics of adaptive immunity -- 12. The mucosal immune system -- 13. Failures of host defense mechanisms -- 14. Allergy and allergic diseases -- 15. Autoimmunity and transplantation -- 16. Manipulation of the immune response.
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical microbiology 2013 (26th ed.), AccessMedicine
- I. Women's Health Care -- Primary and Preventive Care -- Breast Diseases -- Critical Care -- Preconception Counseling and Prenatal Care -- II. Obstetrics -- Normal Labor and Delivery, Operative Delivery, and Malpresentations -- Fetal Assessment -- Complications of Labor and Delivery -- Gestational Complications -- Preterm Labor and Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes -- Third-Trimester Bleeding -- Perinatal Infections -- Congenital Anomalies -- Endocrine Disorders of Pregnancy -- Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy -- Cardiopulmonary Disorders of Pregnancy -- Renal Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Pregnancy -- Hematologic Disorders of Pregnancy -- Alloimmunization -- Surgical Disease and Trauma in Pregnancy -- Postpartum Care and Breast-feeding -- HIV in Pregnancy -- Obstetric Anesthesia -- III. Gynecology -- Anatomy of the Female Pelvis -- Perioperative Care and Complications of Gynecologic Surgery -- Infections of the Genital Tract -- Ectopic Pregnancy -- Chronic Pelvic Pain -- Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery -- Fertility Control: Contraception, Sterilization, and Abortion -- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault -- Pediatric Gynecology -- IV. Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility -- Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies -- Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss -- Uterine Leiomyomas -- Menstrual Disorders: Endometriosis, Dysmenorrhea, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder -- Evaluation of Amenorrhea -- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding -- Hyperandrogenism -- Female Sexual Response and Sexual Dysfunction -- Menopause -- V. Gynecologic Oncology -- Diseases of the Vulva and Vagina -- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia -- Cervical Cancer -- Cancer of the Uterine Corpus -- Ovarian Cancer -- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease -- Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy -- Palliative Care.
- Johns Hopkins Textbook of cardiothoracic surgery. 2nd ed. 2014, AccessSurgeryPart I. General thoracic surgery -- Part II. Adult Cardiac Sugery -- Part III. Congenital Cardiac Sugery.
- Joslin's Diabetes mellitus. 14th ed 2005, Ovid
- Junqueira's Basic histology 2013 (13th ed.), AccessMedicine
- Neural sciences -- Neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurology -- Contributions of the psychological sciences -- Contributions of the sociocultural sciences -- Quantitative and experimental methods in psychiatry -- Theories of personality and psychopathology -- Diagnosis and psychiatry : examination of the psychiatric patient -- Clinical manifestations of psychiatric disorders -- Classification in psychiatry -- Delirium, dementia, and amnestic and other cognitive disorders and mental disorders due to a general medical condition -- Substance-related disorders -- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders -- Mood disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Somatoform disorders -- Factitious disorder -- Dissociative disorders -- Normal human sexuality and sexual and gender identity disorders -- Eating disorders -- Sleep disorders -- Impulse-control disorders not elsewhere classified -- Adjustment disorders -- Personality disorders -- Psychosomatic medicine -- Relational problems -- Additional conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Culture-bound syndromes -- Special areas of interest -- Psychiatric emergencies -- Psychotherapies -- Biological therapies -- Child psychiatry -- Psychiatric examination [of the infant, child, and adolescent] -- Genetics in child psychiatry -- Neuroimaging in psychiatric disorders of childhood -- Temperament : risk and protective factors for child psychiatric disorders -- Intellectual disability -- Learning disorders -- Motor skills disorder : developmental coordination disorder -- Communication disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorders -- Attention-deficit disorders -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders of infancy and early childhood -- Tic disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Other disorders of infancy, childhood, and adolescence -- Mood disorders in children and adolescents -- Anxiety disorders in children -- Early-onset psychotic disorders -- Child psychiatry : psychiatric treatment -- Child psychiatry : special areas of interest -- Adulthood -- Geriatric psychiatry -- Public psychiatry -- Psychiatric education -- Ethics and forensic psychiatry -- History of psychiatry -- World aspects of psychiatry.
- Kaplan & Sadock's Pocket handbook of clinical psychiatry. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Kaplan & Sadock's Synopsis of psychiatry behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. 10th ed. 2007, OvidThe patient-doctor relationship -- Human development throughout the life cycle -- The brain and behavior -- Contributions of the psychosocial sciences -- Clinical neuropsychological testing -- Theories of personality and psychopathology -- Clinical examination of the psychiatric patient -- Signs and symptoms in psychiatry -- Classification in psychiatry and psychiatric rating scales -- Delirium, dementia, and amnestic and other cognitive disorders -- Neuropsychiatric aspects of HIV infection and AIDS -- Substance-related disorders -- Schizophrenia -- Other psychotic disorders -- Mood disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Somatoform disorders -- Chronic fatigue syndrome -- Factitious disorders -- Dissociative disorders -- Human sexuality -- Gender identity disorders -- Eating disorders -- Normal sleep and sleep disorders -- Impulse-control disorders not elsewhere classified -- Adjustment disorders -- Personality disorders -- Psychosomatic medicine -- Complementary and alternative medicine in psychiatry -- Psychiatry and reproductive medicine -- Relational problems -- Problems related to abuse or neglect -- Additional conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Emergency psychiatric medicine -- Psychotherapies -- Biological therapies -- Child psychiatry: assessment, examination, and psychological testing -- Mental retardation -- Learning disorders -- Motor skills disorder: developmental coordination disorder -- Communication disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorders -- Attention-deficit disorders -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders of infancy or early childhood -- Tic disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Other disorders of infancy, childhood, and adolescence -- Mood disorders and suicide in children and adolescents -- Anxiety disorders of infancy, childhood, and adolescence -- Early-onset schizophrenia -- Adolescent substance abuse -- Child psychiatry: additional conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Psychiatric treatment of children and adolescents -- Child psychiatry: special areas of interest -- Geriatric psychiatry -- End of life care and palliative medicine -- Clinical-legal issues in psychiatry -- Ethics in psychiatry.
- Kelley's Textbook of rheumatology. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Kelley's Textbook of rheumatology. 8th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialBiology of the normal joint -- Synovium -- Cartilage and chondrocytes -- Biology, physiology, and morphology of bone -- Muscle: anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry -- Joint biomechanics: the role of mechanics and joint pathology -- Proteinases and matrix degradation -- Mononuclear phagocytes in rheumatic diseases -- T lymphocytes -- B cells -- Fibroblasts and fibroblast-like synoviocytes -- Neutrophils and eosinophils -- Mast cells -- Platelets and rheumatic diseases -- Autoimmunity -- Innate immunity -- Adaptive immunity including organization of lymphoid tissues -- Genetics of rheumatic diseases -- Complement system -- Signal transduction -- Prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and related compounds -- Cell recruitment and angiogenesis -- Cell survival and death in rheumatic diseases -- Animal models of inflammatory arthritis -- Neurologic regulation of inflammation -- Atherosclerosis in rheumatoid arthritis -- Principles of epidemiology in rheumatic disease -- Economic burden of rheumatic diseases -- Clinical trial design and analysis -- Assessment of health outcomes -- Biologic markers -- Occupational and recreational musculoskeletal disorders -- Integrative medicine in rheumatology: an evidence-based approach -- History and physical examination of the musculoskeletal system -- Monarticular arthritis -- Polyarticular arthritis -- Fibromyalgia -- Neck pain -- Shoulder pain -- Low back pain -- Hip and knee pain -- Foot and ankle pain -- Hand and wrist pain -- Temporomandibular joint pain -- The eye and rheumatic diseases -- The skin and rheumatic diseases -- Synovial fluid analysis, synovial biopsy, and synovial pathology -- Arthrocentesis and injection of joints and soft tissue -- Antinuclear antibodies -- Rheumatoid factors and other autoantibodies in rheumatoid arthritis -- Acute-phase reactants and the concept of inflammation -- Imaging modalities in rheumatic disease -- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs -- Glucocorticoid therapy -- Methotrexate, leflunomide, sulfasalazine, hydroxychloroquine, and combination therapies -- Immunoregulatory drugs -- Anticytokine therapies -- Cell-targeted biologics and emerging targets: rituximab, abatacept, and other biologics -- Chronic musculoskeletal pain -- Arthritis self-management -- Psychosocial management of rheumatic diseases -- Nutrition and rheumatic diseases -- Introduction to physical medicine and rehabilitation -- Etiology and pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis -- Clinical features of rheumatoid arthritis -- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis -- Felty's syndrome -- Sjören's syndrome -- Ankylosing spondylitis -- Undifferentiated spondyloarthritis and reactive arthritis -- Psoriatic arthritis -- Enteropathic arthritis -- Pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus -- Clinical features and treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus -- Antiphospholipid syndrome -- Systemic sclerosis and the scleroderma-spectrum disorders -- Inflammatory diseases of muscle and other myopathies -- Overlap syndromes -- The classification and epidemiology of systemic vasculitis -- Giant cell arteritis, polymyalgia rheumatica, and takayasu's arteritis -- Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis -- Polyarteritis and related disorders -- Isolated angiitis of the central nervous system -- Immune complex-mediated small vessel vasculitis -- Behçet's disease -- Gout and hyperuricemia -- Diseases associated with articular deposition of calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate and basic calcium phosphate crystals -- Pathogenesis of osteoarthritis -- Clinical features of osteoarthritis -- Management of osteoarthritis -- Metabolic bone disease -- Proliferative bone diseases -- Osteonecrosis -- Relapsing polychondritis -- Heritable diseases of connective tissue -- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis -- Systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile dermatomyositis, scleroderma, and vasculitis -- Bacterial arthritis -- Lyme disease -- Mycobacterial infections of bones and joints -- Fungal infections of the bones and joints -- Rheumatic manifestations of human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Viral arthritis -- Poststreptoccocal arthritis and rheumatic fever -- Amyloidosis -- Sarcoidosis -- Hemochromatosis -- Hemophilic arthropathy -- Rheumatic manifestations of hemoglobinopathies -- Arthritis accompanying endocrine and metabolic disorders -- Musculoskeletal syndromes in malignancy -- Familial autoinflammatory syndromes -- Tumors and tumor-like lesions of joints and related structures.
- Kelley's Textbook of rheumatology. 9th ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyV. 1 -- Biology of the normal joint -- Synovium -- Cartilage and chondrocytes -- Biology, physiology, and morphology of bone -- Muscle: anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry -- Biomechanics -- Regenerative medicine and tissue engineering -- Proteinases and matrix degradation -- Dendritic cells -- Mononuclear phagocytes in rheumatic diseases -- Neutrophils -- Eosinophils -- T lymphocytes -- B cells -- Fibroblasts and fibroblast-like synoviocytes -- Mast cells -- Platelets -- Innate immunity -- Adaptive immunity and organization of lymphoid tissues -- Autoimmunity -- Genetics of rheumatic diseases -- Epigenetics -- Complement system -- Prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and related compounds -- Cell recruitment and angiogenesis -- Cytokines -- Cell survival and death in rheumatic diseases -- Experimental models for rheumatoid arthritis -- Neural regulation of pain and inflammation -- Principles of epidemiology in rheumatic disease -- Economic burden of rheumatic diseases -- Clinical trial design and analysis -- Assessment of health outcomes -- Biologic markers -- Occupational and recreational musculoskeletal disorders -- Cardiovascular risk in rheumatic disease -- Cancer risk in rheumatic diseases -- Introduction to physical medicine, physical therapy, and rehabilitation -- Pregnancy in the rheumatic diseases -- History and physical examination of the musculosketetal system -- Acute monoarthritis -- Polyarticular arthritis -- The skin and rheumatic diseases -- The eye and rheumatic diseases -- Neck pain -- Shoulder pain -- Low back pain -- Hip and knee pain -- Foot and ankle pain -- Hand and wrist pain -- Temporomandibular joint pain -- Fibromyalgia -- Synovial fluid analyses, synovial biopsy, and synovial pathology -- Arthrocentesis and injection of joints and soft tissue -- Antinuclear antibodies -- Autoantibodies in rheumatoid arthritis -- Acute phase reactants and the concept of inflammation -- Imaging modalities in rheumatic diseases -- Prostanoid biology and its therapeutic targeting -- Glucocortiocoid therapy -- Traditional DMARDs: methotrexate, leflunomide, sulfasalazne, hydroxychloroquine, and combination therapies -- Immunosuppressive drugs -- Anticytokin therapies -- Cell-targeted biologics and targets: rituximab, abatacept, and other biologics -- Antihyperuricemic agents -- Analgesic agents in rheumatic disease -- Psychosocial management of rheumatic diseases -- Nutrition and rheumatic diseases -- V. 2 -- Etiology and pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis -- Clinical features of rheumatoid arthritis -- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis -- Early synovitis and early undifferentiated arthritis -- Sjögren's syndrome -- Pathogenesis of ankylosing spondylitis and reactive arthritis -- Ankylosing spondylitis -- Reactive arthritis and undifferentiated spondyloarthritis -- Psoriatic arthritis -- Enteropathic arthritis -- Etiology and pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus -- Clinical features of systemic lupus erythematosus -- Treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus -- Antiphospholipid syndrome -- Etiology and pathogenesis of scleroderma -- Clinical features and treatment of scleroderma -- Inflammatory diseases of muscle and other myopathies -- Overlap syndromes -- Classification and epidemiology of systemic vasculitis -- Giant cell arteritis, polymyalgia rheumatica, and takayasu's arteritis -- Antineutrophil cytoplasm antibody-associated vasculitis -- Polyarteritis nodosa and related disorders -- Immune complex-mediated small vessel vasculitis -- Primary angiitis of the central nervous system -- Behcet's disease -- Etiology and pathogenesis of hyperuricemia and gout -- Clinical features and treatment of gout -- Calcium crystal disease: calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate and basic calcium phosphate -- Familial autoinflammatory syndromes -- Pathogenesis of osteoarthritis -- Clinical features of osteoarthritis -- Treatment of osteoarthritis -- Metabolic bone disease -- Proliferative bone diseases -- Osteonecrosis -- Relapsing polychondritis -- Heritable diseases of connective tissue -- Etiology and pathogenesis of juvenile idiopathic arthritis -- Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis -- Pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma, and vasculitis -- Bacterial arthritis -- Lyme disease -- Mycobacterial infections of bones and joints -- Fungal infections of bones and joints -- Rheumatic manifestations of human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Viral arthritis -- Poststreptococcal arthritis and rheumatic fever -- Amyloidosis -- Sarcoidosis -- Hemochromatosis -- Hemophilic arthropathy -- Rheumatologic manifestations of hemoglobinopathies -- Endocrine diseases and the musculoskeletal system -- Musculoskeletal syndromes in malignancy -- Tumors and tumor-liked lesions of joints and related structures.
- Krause's Food & nutrition therapy. 12th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Lange Self-assessment tool AccessMedicine, Stanford users must registerAccess to 3000+ exam questions.
- Langman's Medical embryology. 11th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialEmbryology : old and new frontiers and an introduction to molecular regulation and signaling -- Gametogenesis : conversion of germ cells into male and female gametes -- First week of development : ovulation to implantation -- Second week of development : bilaminar germ disc -- Third week of development : trilaminar germ disc -- Third to eighth weeks : the embryonic period -- Third month to birth : the fetus and placenta -- Birth defects and prenatal diagnosis -- Skeletal system -- -- Muscular system -- Body cavities -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Digestive system -- Urogenital system -- Head and neck -- Central nervous system -- Ear -- Eye -- Integumentary system.
- Legal medicine. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Lever's Histopathology of the skin editor-in-chief, David E. Elder ; associate editors, Rosalie Elenitsas ... [et al.].. 10th ed. 2009, Ovid
- Lewin's Genes. X Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Nursing practice and the nursing process -- Standards of care and ethical and legal issues -- Health promotion and preventive care -- Genetics and health applications -- Adult physical assessment -- Intravenous therapy -- Perioperative nursing -- Cancer nursing -- Care of the older or disabled adult -- Respiratory function and therapy -- Respiratory disorders -- Cardiovascular function and therapy -- Cardiac disorders -- Vascular disorders -- Neurologic disorders -- Eye disorders -- Ear, nose, and throat disorders -- Gastrointestinal disorders -- Hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic disorders -- Nutritional problems -- Renal and urinary disorders -- Gynecologic disorders -- Breast conditions -- Endocrine disorders -- Diabetes mellitus and related disorders -- Hematologic disorders -- Transfusion therapy and blood and marrow stem cell transplantation -- Asthma and allergy -- HIV infection and AIDS -- Connective tissue disorders -- Infectious diseases -- Musculoskeletal disorders -- Dermatologic disorders -- Burns -- Emergent conditions -- Maternal and fetal health -- Nursing management during labor and delivery -- Care of mother and neonate during the postpartum period -- Complications of the childbearing experience -- Pediatric growth and development -- Pediatric physical assessment -- Pediatric primary care -- Care of the sick or hospitalized child -- Pediatric respiratory disorders -- Pediatric cardiovascular disorders -- Pediatric neurologic disorders -- Pediatric eye and ear problems -- Pediatric gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders -- Pediatric renal and genitourinary disorders -- Pediatric metabolic and endocrine disorders -- Pediatric oncology -- Pediatric hematologic disorders -- Pediatric immunologic disorders -- Pediatric orthopedic problems -- Pediatric integumentary disorders -- Developmental disabilities -- Problems of mental health -- Appendices: Appendix A: Diagnostic studies and interpretation -- Appendix B: Conversion tables -- Appendix C: Pediatric laboratory values -- Appendix D: Sources of additional information.
- Maingot's Abdominal operations. 11th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialSection I. Introduction -- Chapter 1. A focused history of surgery -- Chapter 2. Preoperative and postoperative management -- Chapter 3. Endoscopy and endoscopic intervention -- Section II. Abdominal wall -- Chapter 4. Incisions, closures, and management of the abdominal wound -- Chapter 5. Hernias -- Chapter 6. Intestinal stomas -- Chapter 7. Abdominal abscess and enteric fistula -- Section III. Esophagus -- Chapter 8. Benign esophageal disorders -- Chapter 9. Cancer of the esophagus -- Chapter 10. Surgical procedures to resect and replace the esophagus -- Section IV. Stomach and duodenum -- Chapter 11. Benign gastric disorders -- Chapter 12. Ulcer complications (including Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome) -- Chapter 13. Stomach and duodenum: operative procedures -- Chapter1 4. Gastric adenocarcinoma -- Chapter 15. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors -- Chapter 16. Morbid obesity and operations for obesity -- Section V. Small intestine and colon -- Chapter 17. Bowel obstruction -- Chapter 18. Diverticular disease of the colon -- Chapter 19. Crohn's disease -- Chapter 20. Ulcerative colitis -- Chapter 21. Appendix -- Chapter 22. Tumors of the small intestine -- Chapter 23. Tumors of the colon -- Section VI. Rectum and anus -- Chapter 24. Benign disorders of the anorectum (pelvic floor, fissures, hemorrhoids, fistulas) -- Chapter 25. Cancer of the rectum -- Chapter 26. Cancer of the anus -- Chapter 27. Complications following anorectal surgery -- Section VII. Liver -- Chapter 28. Hepatic abscess and cystic disease of the liver -- Chapter 29. Benign and malignant primary liver neoplasms -- Chapter 30. Colorectal metastasis (Re -- section, pumps, RF ablation, and cryoablation) -- Chapter 31. Portal hypertension -- Section VIII. Gallbladder and bile ducts -- Chapter 32. Cholecystectomy (open and laparoscopic) -- Chapter 33. Choledocholithiasis and cholangitis -- Chapter 34. Choledochal cyst and biliary strictures -- Chapter 35. Cancer of the gallbladder and bile ducts -- Section IX. Pancreas -- Chapter 36. Management of acute pancreatitis -- Chapter 37. Complications of acute pancreatitis (including pseudocysts) -- Chapter 38. Chronic pancreatitis -- Chapter 39. Disorders of the duodenal ampullae -- Chapter 40. Cystic neoplasms of the pancreas -- Chapter 41. Cancer of the pancreas and other periampullary cancers -- Chapter 42. Endocrine tumors of the pancreas -- Section X. Spleen -- Chapter 43. The spleen -- Section XI. Minimally invasive surgery -- Chapter 44. Fundamentals -- Chapter 45. Biliary tract -- Chapter 46. Hernia repair -- Chapter 47. Small bowel / colon Re -- Section XI. Minimally Invasive Surgery -- Chapter 48. Hiatal hernia repair and heller myotomy -- Chapter 49. Laparoscopic splenectomy -- Chapter 50. Video-assisted thoracic surgery of the esophagus -- Chapter 51. Laparoscopic andrealectomy -- Chapter 52. Laparoscopic surgery for morbid obesity -- Chapter 53. Laparoscopic staging and bypass.
- Maingot's Abdominal operations. 12th ed. 2013, AccessSurgery
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and practice of infectious diseases. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialVol. 1. -- Part I - Basic principles in the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases -- Microbial virulence factors -- Host defense mechanisms -- Epidemiology of infectious diseases -- Clinical microbiology -- Anti-infective therapy -- Part II - Major clinical syndromes -- Fever -- Upper respiratory tract infections -- Pleuropulmonary and bronchial infections -- Urinary tract infection -- Sepsis -- Intra-abdominal infection -- Cardiovascular infections -- Central nervous system infections -- Skin and soft tissue infections -- Gastrointestinal infections and food poisoning -- Bone and joint infections -- Diseases of the reproductive organs and sexually transmitted diseases -- Eye infections -- Hepatitis -- Acquired immunodeficiency syndromes -- Miscellaneous syndromes -- Vol. 2. -- Part III - Infectious diseases and their etiologic agents -- Viral diseases -- Prion diseases -- Chlamydial diseases -- Mycoplasma diseases -- Rickettsioses and ehrlichioses -- Bacterial diseases -- Mycoses -- Protozoal diseases -- Diseases due to toxic algae -- Diseases due to helminths -- Ectoparasitic diseases -- Diseases of unknown etiology -- Part IV - Special problems -- Nosocomial infections -- Infections in special hosts -- Surgical- and trauma-related infections -- Immunization -- Biodefense -- Zoonoses -- Protection of travelers -- The Internet.
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's principles and practice of infectious diseases. Eighth edition [8th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKey
- Manual of clinical microbiology. 9th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialIntroduction to the ninth edition of the Manual of clinical microbiology -- Laboratory management -- Laboratory design -- Laboratory consultation, communication, and information systems -- General principles of specimen collection and handling -- Procedures for the storage of microorganisms -- Decontamination, disinfection, and sterilization -- Prevention and control of laboratory-acquired infections -- Laboratory detection of potential agents of bioterrorism -- Infection control epidemiology and clinical microbiology -- Laboratory procedures for the epidemiological analysis of microorganisms -- Investigation of foodborne and waterborne disease outbreaks -- Microscopy -- Principles of stains and media -- Manual and automated systems for detection and identification of microorganisms -- Molecular detection and identification of microogranisms -- Susceptibility testing instrumentation and computerized expert systems for data analysis and interpretation -- Immunoassays for the diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Taxonomy and classification of bacteria -- Specimen collection, transport, and processing: bacteriology -- Reagents, stains, and media : bacterialogy -- Algorithm for identification of aerobic gram-positive cocci -- Algorithm for identification of aerobic gram-positive rods -- Algorithms for identification of aerobic gram-negative bacteria -- Algorithm for identification of anaerobic bacteria -- Aglorithms for indentification of curved and spiral-shaped gram-negative rods -- Algorithms for identification of mycoplasma, ureaplasma, and obligate intracellular bacteria -- Staphylococcus, micrococcus, and other catalase-positive cocci -- Streptococcus -- Enterococcus -- Aerococcus, abiotrophia, and other aerobic catalase-negative, gram-positive coci -- Bacillus and other aerobic endospore-forming bacteria -- Listeria and erysipelothrix -- Coryneform gram-positive rods -- Nocardia, rhodoccus, gordonia, actinomadura, streptomyces,and other aerobic actinomycetes -- Mycobacterium : general characteristcs, laboratory detection, and staining procedures -- Mycobacterium : laboratory characteristcs of slowly growing mycobacteria -- Mycobacterium : clinical and laboratory characteristics of rapidly growing mycobacteria -- Neisseria -- Actinobacillus, capnocytophaga, eikenella, kingella, pasteurella, and other fastidious or rarely encountered gram-negative rods -- Haemophilus -- Enterobacteriaceae: introduction and identification -- Escherichia, shigella, and salmonella -- Yersinia -- Klebsiella, enterobacter, citrobacter, serratia, pleiomonas, and other enterobacteriaceae -- Aeromonas -- Vibrio and related organisms -- Pseudomonas -- Bukholderia, stenotrophomonas, ralstonia, cupriavidus, pandoraea, brevundimonas, comamonas, delftia, and acidovorax -- Acinetobacter, achromobacter, chryseobacterium, moraxella, and other nonfermentive gram-negative rods -- Bordetella -- Francisella and brucella -- Legionella -- Bartonella -- Peptostreptococcus, finegoldia, anaerococcus, peptoniphilus, veillonella, and other anerobic cocci -- Propionibacterium, lactobacillus, actinomyces, and other non-spore-forming anaerobic gram-positive rods -- Clostridium -- Bacterioides, porphyromonas, prevotella, fusobacterium, and other anaerobic gram-negative rods -- Campylobacter and arcobacter -- Helicobacter -- Leptospira -- Borrelia -- Treponema and other human host-associated spirochetes -- Mycoplasma and ureaplasma -- Chlamydia and chlamydophila -- Rickettsia and orientia -- Ehrlichia, anaplasma, and related intracellular bacteria -- Coxiella -- Tropheryma -- Antibacterial agents -- Mechanisms of resistance to antibacterial agents -- Susceptibility test methods: general considerations -- Susceptibility test methods: dilution and disk diffusion methods -- Special phenotypic methods for detecting antibacterial resistance -- Susceptibility test methods: fastidious bacteria -- Susceptibility test methods: anaerobic bacteria -- Suseptibility test methods : mycobacteria, nocardia, and other actinomycetes -- Detection and characterization of antimicrobial reistance genes in pathogenic bacteria -- Taxonomy and classification of viruses -- Specimen collection, transport, and processing : virology -- Reagents, stains, media, and cell lines : virology -- Algorithms for detection and identification of viruses -- Human immunodeficiency viruses -- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus types 1 and 2 -- Influenza viruses -- Parainfluenza and mumps viruses -- Respiratory syncytial virus and human metapneumovirus -- Measles and rubella viruses -- Enteroviruses and parechoviruses -- Rhinoviruses -- Coronaviruses -- Hepatitis A and E viruses -- Heptatitis C and G viruses -- Rotaviruses, caliciviruses, astrofiruses, enteric adenoviruses, and other diarrheic viruses -- Rabies virus -- Hendra and nipah viruses -- Arboviruses -- Hantaviruses -- Arenaviruses and filoviruses -- Herpes simplex viruses and herpes B virus -- Varicella-zoster virus -- Human cytomegalovirus -- Epstein-Barr virus-- Human herpesviruses 6, 7, and 8 -- Adenoviruses - Human papillomaviruses -- Human polyomaviruses -- Human parvoviruses -- Poxviruses -- Hepatitis B and D viruses -- Transmissible spongiform encephalopathies -- Antiviral agents -- Mechanisms of resistance to antiviral agents --- Suseptibility test methods: viruses -- Taxonomy and classification of fungi -- Specimen collection, transport, and processing : mycology -- Reagents, stains, and media : mycology -- Algorithms for detection and identification of fungi -- Candida, cryptococcus, and other yeasts of medical importance -- Pneumocystis -- Aspergillus, fusarium, and other opportunisitc moniliaceous fungi -- Rhizopus, rhizomucor, absidia, and other agents of systemic and subcutaneous zygomycoses -- Histoplasma, blastomyces, coccidioides, and other dimorphic fungi causing systemic mycoses -- Trichophyton, microsporum, epidermophyton, and agents of superficial mycoses -- Bipolaris, exophiala, scedosporium, sporothrix, and other dematiaceous -- Fungi causing eumycotic mycetoma -- Mycotoxins -- Lacazia pythium, and rhinosporidium -- Antifungal agents -- Mechanisms of resistance to antifungal agents -- Susceptibility test methods : yeasts and filamentous fungi -- Taxonomy and classification of human parasites -- Specimen collection, transport, and processing : parasitology -- Reagents, stains, and media : parasitology -- Algorithms for detection and identification of parasites -- Plasmodium and babesia -- Leishmania and trypanosoma -- Toxoplasma -- Pathogenic and opportunistic free-living amebae -- Intestinal and urogenital amebae, flagellates, and ciliates -- Isopora, cyclospora, and sarcocystis -- Cryptosporidium -- Microsporidia -- Nematodes -- Filarial nematodes -- Cestodes -- Trematodes -- Less common helminths -- Arthropods of medical importance -- Antiparasitic agents -- Mechanisms of resistance to antiparasitic agents -- Susceptibility test methods: parasites.
- Manual of family practice. 2nd ed. 2002, Ovid
- Manual of molecular and clinical laboratory immunology. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Ocular examination techniques and diagnostic tests / Pedram Hamrah and Deborah Pavan-Langston -- Burns and trauma / Deborah Pavan-Langston and Pedram Hamrah -- Eyelids and lacrimal system / Peter A.D. Rubin -- Orbital disorders / Peter A.D. Rubin -- Cornea and external disease / Kathryn Colby and Deborah Pavan-Langston -- Refractive surgery / Dimitri T. Azar -- The crystalline lens and cataract / Dimitri T. Azar and Jose J. de la Cruz Napoli -- Retina and vitreous / Peter Reed Pavan, Andrew Burrows, and Deborah Pavan-Langston -- Uveal tract: iris, ciliary body, and choroid / Deborah Pavan-Langston, Anat Galor, and Victor L. Perez -- Glaucoma / Deborah Pavan-Langston, Stacey C. Brauner, and Cynthia L. Grosskreutz -- Pediatric ophthalmology / Gena Heidary and Melanie Kazlas -- Extraocular muscles, strabismus, and nystagmus / Deborah Pavan-Langston and Nathalie Azar -- Neuro-ophthalmology: visual fields, optic nerve, and pupil / Shirley H. Wray -- Refractive error, clinical optics, and contact lenses / Jill E. Beyer and Deborah Pavan-Langston -- Ocular manifestations of systemic disease / Deborah Pavan-Langston -- Ocular toxicity of systemic drugs / Deborah Pavan-Langston.
- Markell and Voge's Medical parasitology. 9th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Martindale, The Complete drug reference Truven, Search Martindale via the main Micromedex search screen.
- Mastering Perl for bioinformatics 2003, ProQuest Safari
- Mastery of surgery. 5th ed. 2007, Ovid
- Systemic review -- Skeleton -- Muscles -- Arteries -- Veins -- Nerves -- Dermatomes -- Cross-sections of the human body -- Head, neck, and brain -- Skull -- Skull bones -- Neck -- Root of the neck -- Face -- Temporal and infratemporal fossae -- Infratemporal fossa -- Deep infratemporal fossa -- Pharynx -- Larynx -- Cranial cavity -- Eye -- Nose -- Nose and tongue -- Ear -- Brain -- Cranial nerves -- Clinical thumbnails -- Vertebral column and spinal cord -- Vertebral column overview -- Back and shoulder -- Vertebrae -- Sacrum -- Sacrum and coccyx -- Bony pelvis -- Vertebral ossification -- Vertebral column and spinal cord -- Surface anatomy of the back -- Muscles of the back -- Sub-occipital triangle -- Vertebral radiographs -- Clinical thumbnails -- Upper limb -- Upper limb overview -- Upper limb bones -- Shoulder -- Axilla -- Arm -- Elbow -- Forearm -- Hand -- Wrist and hand radiographs -- Clinical thumbnails -- Thorax -- Thorax overview -- Thoracic bones -- Thoracic wall surface markings and breast -- Breast -- Thoracic wall and surface markings -- Thoracic wall -- Thoracic viscera -- Heart -- Mediastinum -- Mediastinal imaging -- Lungs -- Superior mediastinum -- Superior mediastinum and thoracic inlet -- Superior thoracic aperture (thoracic inlet) -- Posterior mediastinum -- Intercostal nerves and thoracic joints -- Aorta and associated vessels -- Diaphragm -- Oesophageal imaging -- Clinical thumbnails -- Abdomen and pelvis -- Abdomen overview -- Anterior abdominal wall -- Male pelvis -- Inguinal region -- Upper abdomen -- Intestinal imaging -- Liver -- Gall bladder imaging -- Spleen -- Spleen and intestines -- Intestines -- Small intestine -- Kidneys and suprarenal glands -- Kidneys and kidney imaging -- Diaphragm and posterior abdominal wall -- Posterior abdominal and pelvic walls -- Pelvic walls -- Male inguinal region, external genitalia -- Male pelvis -- Pelvic vessels and nerves -- Pelvic ligaments -- Female pelvis -- Female perineum -- Male perineum -- Clinical thumbnails -- Lower limb -- Lower limb overview -- Lower limb bones -- Foot bones -- Foot and ankle bones -- Ankle bones -- Development of lower limb bones -- Gluteal region -- Thigh -- Front of thigh -- Hip joint -- Knee -- Knee radiographs -- Leg -- Ankle and foot -- Foot -- Ankle and foot imaging -- Clinical thumbnails -- Lymphatics -- Lymphatic system -- Lymphangiography -- Thymus -- Chest -- Palatine tonsils -- Neck -- Thoracic duct -- Right anilla -- Cisterna chyli and thoracic duct -- Female pelvis -- Gross lymphadenopathy of the pelvis -- Thigh and superficial inguinal lymph nodes -- Clinical thumbnails.
- McMinn's Clinical atlas of human anatomy. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- McMinn's Color atlas of head and neck anatomy Bari M. Logan, Patricia A. Reynolds ; original photography by Ralph T. Hutchings.. 4th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeySkull and skull bone articulations -- Sect: Skull -- Bones of the skull -- Skull bone articulations -- Fetal skull -- Cervical vertebrae and neck -- Sect: Cervical vertebrae -- Other bones -- Neck -- Face, orbit and eye -- Sect: Face -- Orbit and eye -- Nose, oral region, ear and larynx -- Sect: Nose and paranasal sinuses -- Mouth, palate and pharynx -- Ear -- Larynx -- Cranial cavity and brain -- Sect: Cranial cavity -- Brain -- Radiographs -- Sect: Radiographs.
- Medical epidemiology 2005 (4th ed.), AccessMedicine
- Medical nutrition and disease a case-based approach. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialOverview of nutrition assessment in clinical care / Lisa Hark, Darwin Deen, and Alix Pruzansky -- Vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements / Jeremy Brauer, Elizabeth Horvitz, and John Swaney -- Nutrition in pregnancy and lactation / Lisa Hark, Catherine Sullivan, and Darwin Deen -- Infants, children, and adolescents / Elizabeth B. Rappaport, Jennifer Thorpe, and Andrew M. Tershakovec -- Older adults / Jane V. White and Ronald H. Lands -- Cardiovascular disease / Jo Ann S. Carson and Scott M. Grundy -- Gastrointestinal disease / Gary R. Lichtenstein, Emily Gelsomin, and Julie Vanderpool -- Endocrine disease : diabetes mellitus / Marion J. Franz -- Pulmonary disease / Jessica Dine, Jennifer Williams, and Horace M. DeLisser -- Renal disease / Jean Stover and Gail Morrison -- Cancer prevention and treatment / Tamara Bockow and Satya Jonnalagadda -- Enteral nutrition support / Judith Fish and Douglas Seidner -- Parenteral nutrition support / Laura Matarese, Robert DeChicco, and Ezra Steiger.
- Merritt's Neurology. 11th ed. 2005, Ovid
- Merritt's Neurology. 12th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialSigns and symptoms in neurologic diagnosis: approach to the patient -- Delirium and confusion -- Memory loss, behavioral changes and dementia -- Aphasia, apraxia, and agnosia -- Syncope, seizures and their mimics -- Coma -- Headache -- Diagnosis of pain and paresthesias -- Dizziness, vertigo, and hearing loss -- Impaired vision -- Involuntary movements -- Syndromes caused by weak muscles -- Gait disorders -- CT and MRI -- Electroencephalography and evoked potentials -- Electromyography, nerve conduction studies, and and magnetic stimulation -- Autonomic testing -- Neurovascular imaging -- Endovascular neuroradiology -- Lumbar puncture and cerebrospinal fluid examination -- Muscle and nerve biopsy -- Neuropsychological evaluation -- DNA diagnosis -- Bacterial infections -- Focal infections -- Viral infections and postviral syndromes -- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) -- Fungal infections -- Neurosarcoidosis -- Neurosyphilis -- Leptospirosis -- Lyme disease -- Parasitic infections -- Bacterial toxins -- Prion diseases -- Whipple disease -- Pathogenesis, classification, and epidemiology of cerebrovascular disease -- Examination of the patient with cerebrovascular disease -- Transient ischemic attack -- Cerebral infarction -- Intracerebral hemorrhage -- Genetics of stroke -- Other cerebrovascular syndromes -- Differential diagnosis of stroke -- Stroke in children -- Treatment and prevention of stroke -- Subarachnoid hemorrhage -- Cerebral venous and sinus thrombosis -- Vascular disease of the spinal cord -- Vasculitis -- Susac syndrome -- Vascular tumors and malformations -- Hydrocephalus -- Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) -- Brain edema and disorders of intracranial pressure -- Superficial siderosis and intracerebral hypotension -- Hyperosmolar syndromes -- General considerations -- Tumors of the skull and cranial nerves -- Tumors of the meninges -- Gliomas -- Lymphomas -- Pineal region tumors -- Tumors of the pituitary gland -- Congenital and childhood tumors -- Metastatic tumors -- Spinal tumors -- Paraneoplastic syndromes -- Complications of cancer chemotherapy -- Head injury -- Spine injury -- Cranial and peripheral nerve lesions -- Complex regional pain syndrome -- Radiation injury -- Electrical and lightning injury -- Decompression sickness -- Intervertebral dics and radiculopathy -- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy -- Thoracic outlet syndrome -- Hereditary and acquired spastic paraplegia -- Syringomyelia -- Neonatal neurology -- Floppy infant syndrome -- Disorders of motor and mental development -- Autism spectrum disorders -- Laurence-Moon-Biedl syndrome -- Cerebral and spinal malformations -- Chromosomal diseases -- Marcus Gunn -- Möbius syndrome -- Disorders of amino acid metabolism -- Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism -- Lysosomal and other storage diseases -- Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism -- Glucose transporter type 1 deficiency syndrome -- Disorders of DNA maintenance, transcription, and translation -- Hyperammonemia -- Peroxisomal diseases: adrenoleukodystrophy, zellweger syndrome, and refsum disease -- Organic acidurias -- Disorders of metal metabolism -- Acute intermittent porphyria -- Neurologic syndromes with acanthocytes -- Cerebral degenerations of childhood -- Diffuse sclerosis and vanishing white matter disease -- Mitochondrial encephalomyopathies: diseases of mitochondrial DNA -- Leber hereditary optic neuropathy -- Mitochondrial diseases with mutations of nuclear DNA -- Neurofibromatosis -- Tuberous sclerosis complex -- Encephalotrigeminal angiomatosis -- Incontinentia pigmenti -- General considerations -- Alzheimer disease -- Frontotemporal dementia -- Lewy body dementias -- Huntington disease -- Choreas -- Myoclonus -- Gilles de la tourette syndrome -- Dystonia -- Essential tremor -- Parkinson disease -- Parkinson-plus syndromes -- Paroxysmal dyskinesias -- Tradive dyskinesia and other neuroleptic-induced syndromes -- Autosomal recessive ataxias -- Autosomal dominant ataxias -- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, progressive muscular atrophy, and primary lateral sclerosis -- Kennedy disease -- Spinal muscular atrophies of childhood -- Monomelic muscular atrophy -- General considerations -- The inherited peripheral neuropathies -- Acquired neuropathies -- Neuropathic pain -- Myasthenia gravis -- Lambert-Eaton syndrome -- Botulism and antibiotic-induced neuromuscular disorders -- Critical illness myopathy and neuropathy -- Identifying disorders of the motor unit -- Progressive muscular dystrophies -- Familial periodic paralysis -- Congenital disorders of muslce -- Myoglobinuria -- Muscle cramps and stiffness -- Dermatomyositis -- Polymyositis, inclusion body myositis, and related myopathies -- Myositis ossificans -- Multiple sclerosis -- Neuromyelitis optica -- Marchiafava-Bignami disease -- Central pontine myelinolysis -- Epilepsy -- Febrile seizures -- Primary and secondary headaches -- Transient global amnesia -- Ménière syndrome -- Sleep disorders -- Neurogenic orthostatic hypotension, autonomic failure, and autonomic neuropathy -- Familial dysautonomia -- Endocrine diseases -- Hematologic and related diseases -- Hepatic disease -- Cerebral complications of cardiac surgery -- Bone disease -- Renal disease -- Respiratory support for neurologic diseases -- Nutritional disorders: malnutrition, malabsorption, and B₁₂ and other vitamin deficiency -- Hypertrophic pachymeningitis -- Neurologic disease during pregnancy -- Hashimoto encephalopathy -- Schizophrenia -- Mood disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Somatoform disorders -- Alcoholism -- Drug dependence -- Iatrogenic disease -- Occupational and environmental neurotoxicology -- HIV, fetal alcohol and drug effects, and the battered child -- Falls in the elderly -- Neurologic rehabilitation -- End-of-life issues in neurology.
- Methods in enzymology v. 1-, 1955-, ScienceDirect
- Middleton's Allergy principles & practice. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Middleton's Allergy principles and practice.. 8th edition / 2014, ClinicalKey
- Miller's Anesthesia. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Miller's Anesthesia. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Miller's Anesthesia. Eighth edition [8th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKey
- Part I. Specific Dietary Components -- A. Major dietary constituents -- B. Minerals -- C. Vitamins -- D. Other compounds with health relevance -- Part II. Nutritional Roles in Integrated Biological Systems -- A. Nutrient-gene mechanisms -- B. Digestive, endocrine, immune, and neural mechanisms -- Part III. Nutritional Needs and Assessment During the Life Cycle and Physiologic Changes -- Part IV. Prevention and Management of Disease -- A. Obesity and diabetes -- B. Cardiovascular diseases -- C. Pediatric and adolescent disorders -- D. Disorders of the alimentary tract -- E. Nutritional management during cancer -- F. Skeletal and joint disorders -- G. Nutrition in surgery and trauma -- H. Behavioral, psychiatric, and neurologic disorders -- I. Other systemic disorders -- J. Food additives, hazards, and nutrient-drug interactions -- Part V. Nutrition of Populations -- A. Nutrition in a changing world.
- Molecular biology of the cell Reference edition. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Molecular biology of the cell. 4th ed. 2002, NCBI Bookshelf, Fulltext accessible by its search box
- Molecular biology of the cell. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialCells and genomes -- Cell chemistry and biosynthesis -- Proteins -- DNA, chromosomes, and genomes -- DNA replication, repair, and recombination -- How cells read the genome: from DNA to protein -- Control of gene expression -- Manipulating proteins, DNA, and RNA -- Visualizing cells -- Membrane structure -- Membrane transport of small molecules and the electrical properties of membranes -- Intracellular compartments and protein sorting -- Intracellular vesicular traffic -- Energy conversion: mitochondria and chloroplasts -- Mechanisms of cell communication -- The cytoskeleton -- The cell cycle -- Apoptosis -- Cell junctions, cell adhesion, and the extracellular matrix -- Cancer -- Sexual reproduction: meiosis, germ cells, and fertilization -- Development of multicellular organisms -- Specialized tissues, stem cells, and tissue renewal -- Pathogens, infection, and innate immunity -- The adaptive immune system. Tables: The genetic code, amino acids.
- Molecular cell biology. 4th ed. 2000, NCBI Bookshelf
- Molecular cell biology. Seventh edition. [7th ed.] Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialOverview: Molecular Cell Biology presents the key concepts in cell biology and their experimental underpinnings. The authors, all world-class researchers and teachers, incorporate medically relevant examples where appropriate to help illustrate the connections between cell biology and health and human disease. As always, a hallmark of MCB is the use of experiments to engage students in the history of cell biology and the research that has contributed to the field. The book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.
- Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical anesthesiology 2013 (5th ed.), AccessMedicine
- Mosby's Guide to physical examination. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialThe History and interviewing process -- Cultural awareness -- Examination techniques and equipment -- Mental status -- Growth and measurement -- Nutrition -- Assessment of pain -- Skin, hair, and nails -- Lymphatic system -- Head and neck -- Eyes -- Ears, nose, and throat -- Chest and lungs -- Heart -- Blood vessels -- Breasts and axillae -- Abdomen -- Female genitalia -- Male genitalia -- Anus, rectum, and prostate -- Musculoskeletal system -- Neurologic system -- Sports participation and evaluation -- Putting it all together -- Taking the next steps: critical thinking -- Recording information -- Emergency or life-threatening situations.
- MRI of the musculoskeletal system. 5th ed. 2006, OvidBasic principles and terminology of magnetic resonance imaging / Robert A. Pooley, Joel P. Felmlee, and Richard L. Morin -- Interpretation of magnetic resonance images / Mark S. Collins and Richard L. Ehman -- General technical considerations in musculoskeletal MRI / Thomas H. Berquist -- The temporomandibular joint / Thomas H. Berquist -- Spine / Robert Witte and John Lane -- Pelvis, hips, and thigh / Thomas H. Berquist -- Knee / Thomas H. Berquist -- Foot, ankle, and calf / Thomas H. Berquist -- Shoulder, arm / Thomas H. Berquist and Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Elbow and forearm / Thomas H. Berquist and Laura W. Bancroft -- Hand and wrist / Thomas H. Berquist -- Musculoskeletal neoplasms / Mark J. Kransdorf and Thomas H. Berquist -- Musculoskeletal infection / Thomas H. Berquist and Daniel F. Broderick -- Diffuse marrow diseases / James B. Vogler, III and William A. Murphy, Jr. -- Miscellaneous conditions / Thomas H. Berquist -- Clinical spectroscopy / Thomas H. Berquist.
- Murray and Nadel's Textbook of respiratory medicine. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Murray and Nadel's Textbook of respiratory medicine. 5th ed. 2010, ClinicalKey
- My NCBI help documentation 2005, NCBI Bookshelf"This book contains information on how to use My NCBI, a tool developed by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) that replaces a previous feature called Cubby. This documentation is part of a growing collection of searchable help documents being produced for several resources available at NCBI."
- Nathan and Oski's hematology and oncology of infancy and childhood. Eighth edition. [8th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyAnatomy and physiology of hematopoiesis -- The neonatal erythrocyte and its disorders -- Immune hemolytic disease -- Neonatal jaundice and disorders of bilirubin metabolism -- Hemostasis in the newborn and infant -- Acquired aplastic anemia and pure red cell aplasia -- Inherited bone marrow failure syndromes -- Principles of bone marrow and stem cell transplantation -- Diagnostic approach to the anemic patient -- Megaloblastic anemia -- Disorders of iron and copper metabolism, the sideroblastic anemias, and lead toxicity -- Porphyrias -- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia -- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria -- Red cell membrane -- Disorders of the red cell membrane -- Pyruvate kinase deficiency and disorders of glycolysis -- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency -- Normal and abnormal hemoglobins -- Sickle cell disease -- Thalassemias -- Phagocyte system and disorders of granulopoiesis and granulocyte function -- Immune response -- Primary immunodeficiency diseases -- Lysosomal storage diseases -- Platelets and the vessel wall -- Blood coagulation -- Molecular basis of fibrinolysis -- Approach to the child with a suspected bleeding disorder -- Inherited platelet disorders -- Hemophilia and von Willebrand disease -- Rare hereditary coagulation factor abnormalities -- Inherited disorders of thrombosis and fibrinolysis -- Acquired platelet defects -- Acquired disorders of hemostasis -- Transfusion medicine -- Hematologic manifestations of systemic diseases -- Hematologic manifestations of systemic diseases in children of the developing world -- Origins and evolution of pediatric cancers -- Epidemiology of leukemia in childhood -- Informatics -- Genetic predisposition to cancer -- Genetics and epigenetics of childhood cancers -- Targeted therapies in oncology -- Cytogenetic and molecular pathology of pediatric cancer -- Cancer chemotherapy for pediatric patients -- Immunotherapy of cancer -- Pediatric radiation oncology -- Pediatric surgical oncology -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Pediatric myeloid leukemia, myelodysplasia, and myeloproliferative disease -- Infant leukemias -- Pediatric lymphoma -- Neuroblastoma -- Pediatric renal tumors -- Retinoblastoma -- Tumors of the brain and spinal cord -- Hepatoblastoma and other liver tumors in children -- Rhabdomyosarcoma -- Nonrhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas and other soft tissue tumors -- Ewing sarcoma -- Osteosarcoma -- Pediatric germ cell tumors -- Histiocytoses -- Rare tumors of childhood -- Imaging in the evaluation and management of childhood cancer -- Infectious disease in the pediatric cancer patient -- Oncologic emergencies -- Nursing care of patients with childhood cancer -- Palliative care in pediatric oncology -- Symptom management in children with cancer -- Childhood cancer survivorship -- Psychosocial care of the child and family -- Ethical considerations in pediatric oncology clinical trials -- Reference values in infancy and childhood.
- Nathan and Oski's Hematology of infancy and childhood. 7th ed. 2009, ClinicalKeyPrint Material
- NCBI short courses NCBI Bookshelf
- Nelson Textbook of pediatrics [edited by] Robert M. Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Hal B. Jenson, Bonita F. Stanton.. 18th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Nelson Textbook of pediatrics. 19th ed. 2011, ClinicalKey
- Neonatology management, procedures, on-call problems, diseases and drugs. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Netter's Internal medicine. 2nd ed. 2009, ClinicalKey
- Demonstrates how to perform a complete neurologic examination. It is intended for medical students, residents, and other students in the health care professions.
- Neuropathology-- a reference text of CNS pathology. 3rd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyPathologic reactions in the CNS -- Fetal and neonatal hypoxic-ischemic lesions -- Malformations -- Hydrocephalus -- Disorders that primarily affect white matter -- Neurodegenerative disorders of gray matter in childhood -- Miscellaneous pediatric disorders -- Adult hypoxic and ischemic lesions -- Vascular disease and infarcts -- Hemorrhage -- Head and spinal injuries -- Acute viral infections -- Chronic and subacute viral infections of the CNS -- Rickettsial and mycoplasma infections -- Acute bacterial infections and bacterial abscesses -- Chronic bacterial infections and neurosarcoidosis -- Fungal infections -- Parasitic infections -- Multiple sclerosis -- Other demyelinating diseases: inflammatory and compressive -- Vitamin deficiencies -- Systemic metabolic diseases -- Lysosomal and peroxisomal disorders -- Mitochondrial encephalopathies -- Toxic injury of the CNS -- Classification and pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases -- Motor neuron disorders -- Parkinsonism and akinetic-rigid disorders -- Ataxic disorders -- Hyperkinetic movement disorders -- Dementias -- Prion diseases -- Thalamic and pallidal degenerations, neuroaxonal dystrophy, and autonomic failure -- Classification and general concepts of CNS neoplasms -- Astrocytic neoplasms -- Non-astrocytic gliomas -- Neuroepithelial neoplasms displaying neuronal features -- Embryonal neuroepithelial neoplasms of the CNS -- Neoplasms of the pineal gland -- Choroid plexus neoplasms -- Primary CNS lymphomas -- Meningiomas -- Neoplasms in the region of the pituitary fossa -- Miscellaneous CNS neoplasms and cysts -- Neoplasms that spread to the CNS -- Paraneoplastic disorders.
- Niedermeyer's Electroencephalography basic principles, clinical applications, and related fields. 6th ed. 2011, Ovid"This edition has several new features, reflective of the changes that have occurred in our field over the last 5 years since the fifth edition. More and more, the field of digital recording has expanded; however, in order to understand some of the shortcomings and pitfalls of digital EEG, people need to still address the issues of basic analog recording principles. With an increased use of digital recording, laboratories have collected new and different "technical artifacts." We present here an attempt to start a database for such artifacts in a hopes that future editions will continue to expand upon this and offer a fairly complete library for beginning individuals interested in our field. As noted in the fifth edition, epilepsy monitoring units (EMU's) have continued to mushroom. Similar growth has occurred in the use of EEG monitoring in newborn, cardiac, trauma, and post-operative intensive care units. With the significant advances in wireless communication and easy access to the Internet, such recordings can also be viewed and transmitted locally virtually instantaneously and can allow for well-trained clinical neurophysiologists to see and opine about patients' conditions on a very time-relevant basis. Hopefully, as future generations may show, this ability will significantly influence our patients' outcomes. Similarly, the field of intraoperative clinical neurophysiology for spinal cord function, cranial nerve function, and cranial vascular therapies has continued to evolve along with the wireless and iInternet communications. This has allowed for close monitoring of neurologic function during critical periods of operations, again with a time course that allows for corrective actions to be taken on a meaningful time frame"--Provided by publisher.
- Gross anatomy of the brain -- Neurons and associated cells -- Basic neurophysiology -- Blood circulation and imaging -- Meninges, ventricles, and cerebrospinal fluid -- Development and growth of the nervous system -- The spinal cord -- Reflexes and muscle tone -- Pain and temperature -- Discriminative general senses, crude touch, and proprioception -- Motoneutrons and motor pathways -- Lesions of the spinal nerves and spinal cord -- Brainstem : medulla, pons, and midbrain -- Cranial nerves and chemical senses -- Neurotransmitters as the chemical messengers of certain circuits and pathways -- Auditory and vestibular systems -- Lesions of the brainstem -- Cerebellum -- The visual system -- Autonomic nervous system -- Hypothalamus -- The reticular formation and the limbic system -- Thalamus -- Basal ganglia and extrapyramidal system -- Cerebral cortex.
- Nursing care plans-- transitional patient & family centered care. Sixth edition. [6th ed.] 2014, OvidThe bifocal clinical practice model -- Documentation of nursing care -- 11 steps to care planning -- The ill adult : issues and responses -- Response to the surgical experience -- Reducing moral distress in nurses.
- Nutritional biochemistry. 2nd ed. 1999, ScienceDirect
- Obstetrics normal and problem pregnancies. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Obstetrics normal and problem pregnancies. 6th ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyPlacental anatomy and physiology -- Placental and fetal physiology -- Maternal physiology -- Maternal-fetal immunology -- Developmental origins of adult health and disease -- Preconception and prenatal care: part of the continuum -- Nutritional management during pregnancy -- Drugs and environmental agents in pregnancy and lactation: embryology, teratology, epidemiology -- Obstetrical ultrasound: imaging, dating, and growth -- Genetic counseling and genetic screening -- Prenatal genetic diagnosis -- Antepartum fetal evaluation -- Normal labor and delivery -- Abnormal labor and induction of labor -- Operative vaginal delivery -- Intrapartum fetal evaluation -- Obstetrical anesthesia -- Malpresentations and shoulder dystocia -- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage -- Cesarean delivery -- The neonate -- Postpartum care -- Lactation and breastfeeding -- Surgery during pregnancy -- Trauma and related surgery in pregnancy -- Pregnancy loss -- Cervical insufficiency -- Preterm birth -- Premature rupture of the membranes -- Multiple gestations -- Intrauterine growth restriction -- Red cell alloimmunization -- Amniotic fluid disorders -- Prolonged and postterm pregnancy -- Hypertension -- Heart disease -- Respiratory diseases in pregnancy -- Renal disease -- Diabetes mellitus complicating pregnancy -- Thyroid and parathyroid diseases in pregnancy -- Pituitary and adrenal disorders in pregnancy -- Hematologic complications of pregnancy -- Thromboembolic disorders -- Collagen vascular diseases -- Hepatic and gastrointestinal diseases -- Neurologic disorders -- Malignant diseases and pregnancy -- Skin disease in pregnancy and puerperium -- Maternal and perinatal infection: the sexually transmitted diseases chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis -- Maternal and perinatal infection-viral -- Maternal and perinatal infection-bacterial -- Mental health and behavioral disorders in pregnancy -- Patient safety and quality measurement in obstetrical care -- Legal and ethical issues in obstetrical practice.
- Ocular differential diagnosis. 7th ed. 2002, Ovid
- Ocular pathology. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialBasic principles of pathology -- Congenital anomalies -- Nongranulomatous inflammation: uveitis, endophthalmitis, panophthalmitis, and sequelae -- Granulomatous inflammation -- Surgical and nonsurgical trauma -- Skin and lacrimal drainage system -- Conjunctiva -- Cornea and sclera -- Uvea -- Lens -- Neural (sensory) retina -- Vitreous -- Optic nerve -- Orbit -- Diabetes mellitus -- Glaucoma -- Ocular melanocytic tumors -- Retinoblastoma and pseudoglioma.
- Ocular pathology. Seventh edition. [7th ed.] 2015, ClinicalKeyComprehensive, yet concise and clinically oriented, the new edition of Ocular Pathology brings you the very latest advances of every aspect of ocular pathology. From updated information on today's imaging techniques, to the implementation of genetic data to better understand disease, this esteemed medical reference book promises to keep you at the forefront of your field Take advantage of clinical "pearls" that offer you the benefits of proven strategies.Quickly reference information with help from a convenient outline format, ideal for today's busy physician. Visualize every concept by viewing 1,900 illustrations, 1,600 of which are in full color, from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Oh's Intensive care manual. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Oh's Intensive care manual. Seventh edition. [7th ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyWhether you're a newcomer to the ICU or a seasoned practitioner, Oh's Intensive Care Manual delivers the practical, expert answers you need to manage the conditions you see every day in the intensive care unit. This highly esteemed, bestselling medical reference book presents comprehensive detail on each topic, while maintaining a succinct, accessible style so this information can be seamlessly incorporated into your daily practice.
- OMMBID 2001
- Ophthalmology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Ophthalmology. Fourth edition [4th ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyThe latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face. New to this edition: Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today's expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- The history of pediatrics in America -- The field of pediatrics -- Ethics of pediatric medicine -- Reading and keeping up with the medical literature -- Pediatric history and physical examination -- Diagnostic process -- Pharmacologic principles of drug therapy -- Complementary, alternative, holistic, and integrative medicine -- Fluid and electrolyte physiology and therapy -- Molecular genetics -- Genetics in pediatric primary care -- Evaluating and using laboratory tests -- Ambulatory care: present and future -- Feeding the healthy child -- Immunization -- Injury prevention and control -- Child maltreatment -- Newborn screening -- Congenital malformations -- Growth and metabolic adaptation of the fetus and newborn -- General obstetric care -- Fetal evaluation and prenatal diagnosis -- Management of the normal newborn -- The newborn intensive care unit -- The premature newborn -- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia. Intrauterine growth restriction -- Follow-up of infants discharged from newborn intensive care -- Ethical issues in neonatology -- Surgical considerations and postoperative care of the newborn -- Neuroembryology -- Intraventricular hemorrhage of the preterm infant -- White matter injury in the premature infant -- Neonatal encephalopathies -- Perinatal cerebral infarction -- Neonatal seizures -- The floppy infant and the late walker -- Neonatal abstinence syndrome -- Developmental considerations -- Physiologic considerations -- Causes of respiratory distress in the newborn -- Respiratory distress syndrome -- Cystic adenomatoid malformation -- Transient tachypnea of the newborn -- Pneumonia -- Pulmonary air leaks -- Meconium aspiration syndrome -- Persistent pulmonary hypertension -- Apnea -- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia -- Cardiovascular embryology -- Epidemiology of congenital heart disease -- Cardiovascular disease in the newborn -- Cardiovascular surgery in the newborn -- Developmental disorders of gastrointestinal function -- Neonatal cholestasis -- Sucking and swallowing disorders and gastroesophageal reflux -- Distended Abdomen -- Necrotizing enterocolitis -- Short bowel syndrome. Renal and genitourinary diseases -- Neonatal endocrinology -- Infant of the diabetic mother -- Mineral metabolism in the newborn -- Urinary tract infections -- Hematopoiesis and hematologic diseases -- Malignancy in the newborn -- Dermatologic disease -- Craniofacial defects -- Eye evaluation of the newborn -- Sepsis neonatorum -- Meningitis -- Osteomyelitis and septic arthritis -- Skin and soft tissue infections -- Group B streptococcal disease -- Enterovirus -- Cytomegalovirus -- Herpes simplex virus -- Neonatal varicella-zoster virus -- Epstein-Barr virus -- Neonatal syphilis -- Rubella -- Neonatal toxoplasmosis -- Hepatitis viruses -- Neisseria gonorrhoeae -- Chlamydia trachomatis -- Genital mycoplasmas -- Nosocomial infection in the newborn -- Introduction to adolescent medicine -- Breast disorders -- Menstrual disorders -- Adolescent pregnancy and contraception -- Adolescent hypertension -- Adolescent substance abuse and other high-risk behaviors -- Sexually transmitted diseases -- Normal infant and childhood development -- Streams of development: the key to developmental assessment -- Mental retardation -- Biopsychosocial and developmental approaches in pediatrics -- Psychosocial interview. Mental disorders and psychological stress -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Emotional disorders with childhood onset -- Depression in childhood and adolescence -- Suicide -- Somatoform and conversion disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorder and autistic disorder -- Eating disorders -- Sleep disorders -- Psychotic disorders -- Enuresis -- Encopresis -- School difficulties -- Adoption -- Child and adolescent psychiatric referral -- Selected topics in emergency medicine -- Apparent life-threatening events. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) -- Acute head trauma -- General principles of poisoning management -- Salicylism -- Acetaminophen overdose -- Plant poisoning -- Lead poisoning -- Minor burns -- Respiratory complications of burns and smoke inhalation (respiratory burns) -- Foreign bodies -- Oral problems -- Pediatric ophthalmology -- Pediatric dermatology -- Sports medicine -- Failure to thrive -- Fever without source -- Fever of unknown origin -- Pathogenesis of ever and its treatment -- Sepsis and septic shock -- Bacterial meningitis beyond the newborn period -- Opportunistic infections in the compromised host -- Bioterrorism -- Pediatric human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Antiretroviral therapy in pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Prophylaxis for exposure to human immunodeficiency virus -- Mycoplasma and ureaplasma infections -- Chlamydial infections -- Rickettsial diseases -- Control of nosocomial infections -- Diagnostic microbiology for pediatric infections -- Assays for the diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Kawasaki disease -- Cardiovascular aspects of Kawasaki disease -- Aeromonas -- Actinomycosis -- Nocardiosis -- Anaerobic infections -- Bartonellosis -- Relapsing fever -- Lyme disease -- Campylobacter and helicobacter -- Cat-scratch disease -- Diphtheria -- Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli -- Haemophilas influenzae -- Legionella -- Leptospirosis -- Listeriosis -- Meningococcal infections -- Gonococcal infections -- Pasteurella multocida -- Pertussis -- Plague -- Pneumococcal infections -- Pseudomonas and related genera -- Rat-bite fever -- Salmonella infections -- Shigellosis -- Staphylococcal infections -- Group A streptococcal infections -- Tularemia -- Syphilis -- Tuberculosis -- Nontuberculous mycobacteria -- Yersinia enterocolitica -- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis -- Miscellaneous bacterial infections -- Arboviruses and related zoonotic viruses -- Coronaviruses -- Rhinoviruses -- Adenoviruses -- Influenza viruses -- Parainfluenza viruses -- Human metapneumovirus -- Respiratory syncytial virus. Parvoviruses -- Polioviruses -- Nonpolio enterovirsues and parechoviruses -- Epstein-Barr virus infection in children -- Postnatal herpes simplex virus -- Human herpesvirus type 6 -- Human herpesvirus types 7 and 8 -- Varicella-zoster virus infections -- Acquired cytomegaloviral infections -- Rubella (German measles) -- Measles (Rubeola) -- Mumps -- Polyomaviruses -- Retroviruses -- Smallpox -- Viral gastroenteritis -- Candidiasis -- The dermatophytoses -- Aspergillosis -- Coccidioidomycosis -- Cryptococcosis -- Histoplasmosis -- Sporotrichosis -- Miscellaneous fungal infections -- Entamoeba histolytica -- Babesiosis -- Cryptospordiiosis -- Giardia lamblia -- Leishmaniasis -- Malaria -- Toxoplasmosis -- The nematodes -- Toxocara infections -- The cestodes -- Schistosomiasis -- Arthropoda -- Chronic cough in children -- Bronchiolitis -- Viral and atypical pneumonia -- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis -- Pneumocystis Jiroveci pneumonia -- Bacterial pneumonia -- Laryngeal disorders -- Ciliary dyskinesia -- Cystic fibrosis -- Pulmonary hemosiderosis -- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome -- Central hypoventilation syndromes -- Chronic diffuse interstitial lung disease in childhood. Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis -- Emphysema -- Diseases of the pleura -- Recurrent or persistent lower respiratory tract symptoms -- The common cold -- Paranasal sinusitis -- Orofacial infections -- Pharyngitis -- Deep neck abscesses -- Otitis externa -- Otitis media -- Mastoiditis -- Uvulitis -- Life-threatening upper airway obstruction -- Croup -- Cervical lymphadenitis -- Herpangina -- Pharyngoconjunctival fever -- Parotitis -- Echocardiography and electrocardiography -- Hypertension -- Transposition of the great arteries -- Truncus arteriosus -- Tricuspid atresia -- Tetralogy of Fallot -- Double-outlet right ventricle -- Eisenmenger syndrome -- Single ventricle -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome -- Cardiac malposition and heterotaxy -- Defects of the atrial septum, including the atrioventricular canal -- Ventricular septal defect -- Patent ductus arteriosus -- Pulmonary stenosis -- Pulmonary valve atresia with intact ventricular septum -- Coarctation of the aorta -- Anomalous pulmonary venous connections -- Congenital mitral valve disease -- Mitral valve prolapse -- Aortic arch and pulmonary artery abnormalities -- congenital coronary artery abnormalities -- Myocarditis -- Cardiomyopathy -- Infective endocarditis -- Rheumatic fever -- Rheumatic heart disease -- Abnormalities of rate and rhythm -- Therapeutic cardiac catheterization. Nutritional anemias -- Hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias -- Hemolytic anemias -- Hypoplastic and aplastic anemias -- Polycythemia -- Quantitative granulocyte disorders -- The spleen and lymph nodes -- General approaches to coagulopathies -- Disorders of platelets -- Disorders of coagulation factors -- General considerations of neoplastic diseases -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Chronic myeloproliferative disorders -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for childhood leukemias -- Hodgkin disease -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Malignant brain tumors -- Wilms tumor -- Neuroblastoma -- Soft-tissue sarcomas -- Retinoblastoma -- Malignant bone tumors -- Malignant tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and endocrine system -- Gonadal and germ cell neoplasms -- Histiocytic proliferative diseases -- Vascular malformations -- Hemangiomas and other vascular tumors of infancy -- Thymomas -- Splenic cysts -- Morphologic development of the kidney -- Disorders of renal development and anomalies of the collecting system, bladder, penis, and scrotum -- Urinary tract infection -- Chronic renal failure -- End-stage renal disease -- Renal malformations -- Glomerulonephritis and nephrotic syndrome -- Progressive hereditary nephritis. Benign familial hematuria -- Familial juvenile nephronophthisis -- Nephropathy of diabetes mellitus -- Sickle cell nephropathy -- Primary hyperoxaluria (oxalosis) -- Nail-patella syndrome (hereditary onychoosteodysplasia) -- Renal tubular acidosis -- Panproximal tubular dysfunction (Fanconi syndrome) -- Disorders of renal glucose transport -- Disorders of renal phosphate transport -- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus -- Bartter syndrome -- Renal hypertension -- Renal vascular thrombosis -- Urolithiasis -- Normal gastrointestnal function -- Functional constipation and encopresis -- Chronic nonspecific diarrhea of childhood -- Inguinal hernia -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Peptic ulcer disease -- Intussusception -- Motility disorders -- Oral rehydration therapy -- Anorectal malformations -- Ulcerative colitis -- Crohn disease -- Antibiotic-associated diarrhea and colitis -- Chronic recurrent abdominal pain -- Protein-losing enteropathy -- Protein intolerance -- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases -- Short bowel syndrome -- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth -- Celiac disease -- Immunodeficiency states -- Enzyme and transport defects -- Appendicitis -- Ascites -- Pancreatitis -- Disorders of the liver and biliary system -- Liver abscess -- Cholecystitis -- Cirrhosis -- Portal hypertension -- Hepatic steatosis -- Parathyroid glands. Puberty and gonadal disorders -- Growth, growth hormone, and pituitary disorders -- Childhood obesity -- Neuroendocrine disorders -- Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus -- Type 2 diabetes mellitus -- Thyroid gland -- Adrenal cortex -- Adrenal medulla -- Introduction to inborn errors of metabolism -- Disorders of transport -- Disorders of amino acid and organic acid metabolism -- Disorders of mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation -- Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism -- Disorders of lipoproteins -- Lysosomal storage disorders -- Peroxisomal disorders -- Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism -- Heritable disorders of connective tissue -- Inborn errors associated with faulty bone mineralization -- Evaluation of the child with neurologic disease -- Developmental defects -- Cerebral palsy -- Acute encephalopathies -- Static encephalopathy -- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension -- Cerebrovascular disease in childhood -- Epilepsy -- Status epilepticus -- Febrile seizures -- The comatose child -- Reye syndrome -- Disorders of the anterior horn cell -- Peripheral neuropathies -- Diseases of the neuromuscular junction. Hereditary and acquired types of myopathy -- Slow virus infections and transmissible spongiform encephalopathies of the central nervous system -- Leukodystrophies -- Metabolic encephalopathies -- Rett syndrome -- Basal ganglia and neurotransmitter disorders -- Diseases with astrocyte abnormalities -- Phakomatoses and other neurocutaneous syndromes -- Headache -- Unclassified nervous system disorders: Alpers disease -- General considerations of allergies in childhood -- Asthma -- Urticaria and angioedema -- Food allergies -- Atopic dermatitis -- Allergic rhinitis and associated disorders -- Insect sting allergy -- The immune system -- Clinical presentation of primary immunodeficiency diseases -- Disorders of humoral immunity -- Complement deficiencies -- Functional disorders of granulocytes -- Combined immunodeficiency diseases -- Bone, joint, and muscle problems -- Skeletal dysplasias. Rheumatic diseases of childhood -- Amyloidosis -- Henoch-Schönlein syndrome -- Intensive care: physical environment -- Electrocardiographic and respiratory monitors -- Infusion devices -- Temperature-controlling and temperature-sensing devices -- Vascular catheters -- Measurement of cardiac output -- Echocardiography -- Intracranial pressure measurements -- Intubation -- Extubation -- Tracheostomy -- Abdominal paracentesis -- Acute peritoneal dialysis -- Acute hemodialysis -- Continuous renal replacement therapy -- ontinuous drip feeding -- Shock -- Acute respiratory distress syndrome -- Acute hepatic failure -- Acute renal failure -- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome -- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone -- Care of children with solid-organ transplants -- Multiple trauma.
- Osteoporosis. 4th edition. v.1-2, 2013, ScienceDirectFulltext ClinicalKeyVolume 1. I. Introduction: The bone organ system : form and function / Elise F. Morgan, George L. Barnes, Thomas A. Einhorn ; The nature of osteoporosis / Robert Marcus, David W. Dempster, Mary L. Bouxsein ; Reflections on osteoporosis / B.E. Christopher Nordin ; Reflections on development of concepts of intercellular communication in bone / T. John Martin ; Osteo-odyssey : a memoir / Paula H. Stern -- II. Cellular, molecular, and develomental biology of bone: Development of the skeleton / Sylvain Provot [and 3 others] ; The skeletal stem cell / Dongsu Park [and 3 others] ; Osteoclast biology / Timothy R. Arnett ; Osteoblast biology / Johannes P.T.M. van Leeuwen [and 4 others] ; Osteocyte biology / Lynda F. Bonewald ; The regulatory role of matrix protein in mineralization of bone / Adele L. Boskey, Pamela Gehron Robey -- III. Skeletal hormones and regulatory factors: Parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related protein / Robert A. Nissenson ; Vitamin D : biology, actions, and clinical implications / David Feldman, Aruna V. Krishnan, Srilatha Swami ; Regulation of bone cell function by estrogens / Suzanne E. Wardell, Donald P. McDonnell, Erik R. Nelson ; Androgens and skeletal biology : basic mechanisms / Kristine M. Wiren ; Phosphatonins / Peter J. Tebben, Theresa J. Berndt, Rajiv Kumar ; Skeletal growth factors / Ernesto Canalis ; Wnt signaling in skeletal homeostasis and diseases / Francesca Gori, Roland Baron -- IV. Skeletal structure and biomechanics: The mechanical behavior of bone / Lamya Karim [and 3 others] ; Cellular and molecular mechanotransduction in bone / Julia C. Chen, Alesha B. Castillo, Christopher R. Jacobs ; Adaptation of skeletal structure to mechanical loading / Marjolein C.H. van der Meulen, Christopher J. Hernandez ; Biomechanics of hip and vertebral fractures / Denise E. Anderson, Alexander G. Bruno, Mary L. Bouxsein ; Prevention of osteoporosis by physical signals : defining a potential role for nondrug strategies in the treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease / Clinton T. Rubin [and and 3 others] -- V. Epidemiology of osteoporosis: Epidemiologic methods in studies of osteoporosis / Kristine E. Ensrud, Brent C. Taylor ; Genetic determinants of osteoporosis / André G. Uitterlinden, M. Carola Zillikens, Fernando Rivadeneira ; Race, ethnicity, and osteoporosis / Jane A. Cauley, Dorothy A. Nelson ; Geographic variability in hip and vertebral fractures / Ghada Ballane [and 3 others] ; Nutrition and risk for osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Physical activity and exercise in the maintenance of the adult skeleton and the prevention of osteoporotic fractures / Dennis R. Taaffe [and 4 others] ; Premenopausal reproductive and hormonal characteristics and the risk for osteoporosis / John F. Randolph Jr., Maryfran R. Sowers ; Clinical and epidemiological studies : skeletal changes across menopause / Jane A. Cauley, Michelle E. Danielson, Gail A. Greendale ; Osteoporosis in men: epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical characterization / Eric S. Orwoll, Dirk Vanderschueren, Steven Boonen ; Falls as risk factors for fracture / Sarah D. Berry, Douglas P. Kiel ; Nonskeletal risk factors for osteoporosis and fractures / Jeri W. Nieves ; Outcomes following osteoporotic fractures / Jacqueline R. Center -- VI. General pathophysiology of osteoporosis: Skeletal heterogeneity and the purposes of bone remodeling : implications for the understanding of osteoporosis /A. Michael Parfitt ; On the evolution and contemporary roles of bone remodeling / Paul Kostenuik ; Cytokines and the pathogenesis of osteoporosis / Joseph Lorenzo ; Animal models for osteoporosis / Urszula T. Iwaniec, Russell T. Turner ; Bone and fat / Francisco J.A. de Paula [and 3 others] ; Bone mineral acquisition in utero and during infancy and childhood / Linda A. DiMeglio, Mary B. Leonard ; Bone acquisition in adolescence / Heather M. MacDonald, Christa L. Hoy, Heather A. McKay -- Volume 2. Osteoporosis in childhood and adolescence / Leanne Ward, M. Zulf Mughal, Laura K. Bachrach ; Osteoporosis associated with pregnancy / Rachel B. Wagman, Robert Marcus ; Osteoporosis in premenopausal women / Adi Cohen ; Estrogen deficiency, postmenopausal osteoporosis, and age-related bone loss / Sundeep Khosla, Roberto Pacifici --VII. Spectrum of secondary osteoporosis: Immobilization osteoporosis / William A. Bauman, Christopher P. Cardozo ; Osteoporosis associated with illnesses and medications / Elizabeth Shane, Robert Marcus ; Glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis / Robert A. Adler, Robert S. Weinstein, Kenneth G. Saag ; Anticonvulsant-related bone disease / Alison M. Pack ; Thyroid hormone and the skeleton / Daniel Baran ; The skeletal actions of parathyroid hormone in primary hyperparathyroidism and in osteoporosis / John P. Bilezikian, Lorraine A. Fitzpatrick, Shonni J. Silverberg ; Osteogenesis imperfecta and other defects of bone development as occasional causes of adult osteoporosis / Jay R. Shapiro ; HIV and osteoporosis / Todd T. Brown, Michael T. Yin ; Obesity, diabetes, and fractures / Melissa Premaor, Juliet Compston ; Osteoporosis in organ transplant patients / Emily Stein, Elizabeth Shane ; Osteoporosis associated with rheumatologic disorders / Steven R. Goldring ; Osteoporosis associated with chronic kidney disease / Susan M. Ott, Grahame Elder ; Oral bone loss and systemic osteoporosis : weighing the risk benefit ratio of treatment / Marjorie K. Jeffcoat -- VIII. Cancer and osteoporosis: Cancer treatment-induced bone loss in patients with breast cancer : pathophysiology and clinical perspectives / Allan Lipton, Roger Dansey, Robert Coleman ; Pathophysiology-prostate cancer / Philip J. Saylor, matthew R. Smith ; Mechanisms of bone destruction in myeloma / Rebecca Silbermann, G. David Roodman --IX. Diagnosis and evaluation: Evaluation of the patient at risk for osteoporosis / E. Michael Lewiecki ; Imaging of osteoporosis / James F. Griffith, Harry K. Genant ; Osteoporosis : who should be treated? Who should be screened? / Cynthia A. Stuenkel, Bruce Ettinger ; Clinical use of bone densitometry / Sydney Lou Bonnick, Paul Miller ; Biochemical markers of bone turnover in osteoporosis / Pawel Szulc, Douglas C. Bauer ; Fracture risk assessment : the development and application of FRAX® / John A. Kanis [and 3 others] -- X. Patient management: Orthopedic aspects of osteoporosis / Susan V. Bukata ; Falls prevention interventions / Kim Delbaere, Catherine Sherrington, Stephen R. Lord ; Physical therapy, physical modalities, and exercise regimens in the management of osteoporosis / Susan B. Broy, Karen L. Kemmis ; Calcium in the treatment of osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Vitamin D and its metabolites and analogs in the management of osteoporosis / Roger Bouillon, Ian R. Reid ; Alternative therapy through nutrients and nutraceuticals / Jeri W. Nieves -- XI. Pharmacotherapeutics: Design considerations for clinical investigations of osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Lessons from bone histomorphometry on the mechanisms of action of osteoporosis drugs / Hua Zhou, David W. Dempster ; -- Estrogen and estrogen analogs for prevention and treatment of osteoporosis / Margery L.S. Gass, Sobia Khan ; Androgens / Mona Al Mukaddam, Peter J. Snyder ; Calcitonin in osteoporosis / Roberto Civitelli ; Bisphosphonates : pharmacology and use in the treatment of osteoporosis / Dima L. Diab, Nelson B. Watts, Paul D. Miller ; Osteonecrosis of the jaw and atypical femoral fractures / Elizabeth Shane, Sundeep Khosla, David Burr ; Condition critical : compliance and persistence with osteoporosis medications / Deborah T. Gold ; Denosumab for the treatment of osteoporosis / Michael R. McClung ; Strontium ranelate in the prevention of osteoporotic fractures / René Rizzoli ; Parathyroid hormone treatment for osteoporosis / Felicia Cosman, Robert Lindsay ; New approaches to osteoporosis therapeutics /Aline Costa [and 3 others] ; The past, present, and uncertain future of therapeutic innovation in osteoporosis /Hunter Heath III.
- Otitis media in infants and children. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialDefinitions, terminology, and classification. -- Anatomy. -- Physiology, pathophysiology, and pathogenesis. -- Epidemiology. -- Microbiology. -- Immunology. -- Diagnosis. -- Management. -- Complications and sequelae: intratemporal. -- Complications and sequelae: intracranial.
- Oxford handbook of clinical surgery. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialGood surgical practice -- Principles of surgery -- Surgical pathology -- Practical procedures -- Head and neck surgery -- Breast and endocrine surgery -- Upper gastrointestinal surgery -- Liver, pancreatic, and biliary surgery -- Abdominal wall -- Urology -- Colorectal surgery -- Paediatric surgery -- Major trauma -- Orthopaedic surgery -- Plastic surgery -- Cardiothoracic surgery -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Transplantation -- Surgery in tropical diseases -- Eponymous terms and rarities.
- Oxford Textbook of medicine. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Materialv. 1. -- section 1. On being a patient -- section 2. Modern medicine: foundations, achievements, and limitations -- section 3. Global patterns of disease and medical practice -- section 4. Cell biology -- section 5. Immunological mechanisms -- section 6. Principles of clinical oncology -- section 7. Infection -- section 8. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual health -- section 9. Chemical and physical injuries and environmental factors and disease -- section 10. Clinical pharmacology -- section 11. Nutrition -- section 12. Metabolic disorders -- v. 2. -- section 13. Endocrine disorders -- section 14. Medical disorders in pregnancy -- section 15. Gastroenterological disorders -- section 16. Cardiovascular disorders -- section 17. Critical care medicine -- section 18. Respiratory disorders -- section 19. Rheumatological disorders -- v. 3. -- section 20. Disorders of the skeleton -- section 21. Disorders of the kidney and urinary tract -- section 22. Disorders of the blood -- section 23. Disorders of the skin -- section 24. Neurological disorders -- section 25. The eye -- section 26. Psychiatry and drug related problems -- section 27. Forensic medicine -- section 28. Sports medicine -- section 29. Geratology -- section 30. Pain -- section 31. Palliative medicine -- section 32. Biochemistry in medicine -- section 33. Acute medicine.
- Palliative medicine 2009, ClinicalKey
- Pathophysiology of disease Latest edition, 2014 (7th ed.), AccessMedicine6th ed., 2010 AccessMedicine
- Patterson's Allergic diseases. 7th ed. 2009, OvidReview of immunology -- Immunology of IgE-mediated and other hypersensitivity responses -- Biochemical mediators of allergic reactions -- Evaluation and management of immune deficiency in allergy practice -- Evaluation of eosinophilia -- Allergens and other factors important in atopic disease -- Airborne pollen prevalence in the United States -- Diagnosis of immediate hypersensitivity -- Physiologic and biologic evaluation of allergic lung diseases -- Radiologic evaluation of allergic and related diseases of the upper airway -- Radiologic evaluation of allergic and related diseases of the lower airway -- Chronic rhinosinusitis role of rhinoscopy and surgery -- Principles of immunologic management of allergic diseases due to extrinsic antigens -- Anaphylaxis -- Allergy to stinging insects -- Erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and toxic epidermal necrolysis -- Drug allergy -- Food allergies -- Asthma -- The infant and toddler with asthma -- Management of acute severe asthma -- Asthma clinical trials -- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis -- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis -- Occupational immunlogic lung disease -- Allergic rhinitis -- Nasal polyposis, sinusitis, and nonallergic rhinitis -- Allergic diseases of the eye and ear -- Atopic dermatitis -- Contact dermatitis -- Urticaria, angioedema, and hereditary angioedema -- Approach to the patient with pruritus -- Antihistamines -- β [beta] agonists -- Corticosteroids in treatment of allergic diseases -- Other antiallergic drugs: cromolyn, nedocromil, antileukotrienes, anticholinergics, and theophylline -- Delivery devices for inhaled medications -- Novel immunologic therapies -- Allergic disorders and pregnancy -- Eosinophilic esophagitis -- Chronic cough -- Sleep disorders in the allergic patient -- Management of the psychologically complicated patient -- Controversial and unproved methods in allergy diagnosis and treatment.
- Patty's Industrial hygiene. Volume 1-4. 5th ed. 2000, Knovel
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology. 5th ed. 2005, OvidOffice evaluation of the child and adolescent -- Ambiguous genitalia in the newborn -- Vulvovaginal problems in the prepubertal child -- The physiology of puberty -- Precocious puberty -- Delayed puberty -- Amenorrhea in the adolescent -- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding -- Androgen abnormalities in the adolescent girl -- Structural abnormalities of the female reproductive tract -- Gynecologic pain : dysmenorrhea, accute and chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, and premenstrual syndrome -- Education of the child and adolescent -- Pediatric urology in the pediatric and adolescent girl -- Vulvovaginal complaints in the adolescent -- Bacterial sexually transmitted infections : gonorrhea, chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, and syphilis -- Human immunodeficiency virus in young women -- Human papillomavirus infection in children and adolescents -- Benign and malignant ovarian masses -- The breast : examination and lesions -- Contraception -- Teen pregnancy -- Adolescent sexuality -- Gynecologic issues in young women with chronic diseases -- Sexual abuse in the child and adolescent -- Complementary and alternative medicine for gynecology patients -- Legal issues in pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Pediatric dermatology. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialVolume 1 -- Basic science and principles of diagnosis and treatment -- Neonatal and inherited disorders -- Diseases of mucous membranes and appendageal structures -- Volume 2 -- Reaction patterns -- Neoplasms and systemic diseases -- Infections and infestations -- Injury and responses.
- Pediatric nephrology. 5th ed. 2004, Ovid
- Pediatric nephrology. 6th ed. 2009, Springerv. 1. Sections 1-6 -- v. 2. Sections 7-12.
- Pediatric surgery. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Peripheral neuropathy. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Perl cookbook. 2nd ed. 2003, ProQuest Safari
- Scientific basis of cancer chemotherapy -- Norton-Simon hypothesis -- Drug resistance -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Clinical trials -- Hematopoietic growth factors -- Biologic response modifiers: principles of biotherapy -- Intraventricular and intrathecal therapy -- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy -- Intraarterial chemotherapy -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Oral toxicity -- Dermatologic toxicity -- Extravasation -- Hypersensitivity reactions -- Ocular side effects of cancer therapeutics -- Cardiotoxicity of cancer therapy -- Pulmonary toxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Gastrointestinal complications of chemotherapy -- Hepatotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents -- Chemotherapy-induced renal and electrolyte dysfunction -- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy -- Vascular toxicity of antineoplastic agents -- Second malignancies after chemotherapy -- Chemotherapy in pregnancy -- Gonadal complications and teratogenicity of cancer therapy -- Central venous access for chemotherapy -- Systemic therapy for advanced melanoma -- Chemotherapy of primary brain tumors -- Chemotherapy for head and neck cancer -- Chemotherapy of lung cancer -- Breast cancer -- Gastrointestional cancer -- Endocrine tumors -- Chemotherapy of genitourinary cancer -- Chemotherapy of gynecologic cancers -- Chemotherapy of carcinoma of unknown primary site -- Chemotherapy of bone and soft tissue sarcomas -- Chemotherapy for pediatric solid tumors -- Chemotherapy for childhood leukemia -- Chemotherapy of Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Myelodysplastic syndromes -- Management of myeloproliferative disorders and chronic myeloid leukemia -- Chemotherapy of multiple myeloma -- Appendics: I: Chemotherapeutic agents -- II: Chemotherapy programs -- III: Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE) version 4.0.
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for primary care. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKey"Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive, "how-to" resource offering step-by-step strategies for nearly every medical procedure that can be performed in an office, hospital, or emergency care facility by primary care clinicians. Designed for everyday practice, the outline format allows speedy reference while the detailed text and clear illustrations guide you through each procedure. The new edition of this best-selling book features full-color illustrations and easy access to the complete contents and illustrations, patient forms, and more online at www.expertconsult.com. "--Publisher's website.
- Pocket guide to diagnostic tests 2012 (6th ed.), AccessMedicine
- Pocket manual of differential diagnosis. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialAcid-base and electrolyte disorders / Mildred Lam -- Cardiovascular system / Stephen N. Adler -- Endocrine/metabolic system / Thomas A. Murphy -- Gastrointestinal and hepatic systems / Wendell K. Clarkston, Patricia Sanchez, and Bruce R. Bacon -- Genitourinary system / Mildred Lam -- Hematologic system / Kyung-Whan Min -- Infectious disease / Debra Adler-Klein -- Integument / Dianne B. Gasbarra -- Musculoskeletal system / Dianne B. Gasbarra -- Nervous system / Stephen N. Adler -- Respiratory system / Dianne B. Gasbarra -- Human immunodeficiency virus infection / Debra Adler-Klein.
- Pocket reference for ECGs made easy. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Poisoning & drug overdose. 6th ed. 2012, AccessMedicineSect. I. Comprehensive evaluation and treatment -- Sect. II. Specific poisons and drugs: diagnosis and treatment -- Sect. III. Therapeutic drugs and antidotes -- Sect. IV. Environmental and occupational toxicology.
- Poisoning and drug overdose. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Practical guide to Unix for Mac OS X users Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Practical gynecologic oncology. 4th ed. 2005, Ovid
- Primary care medicine office evaluation and management of the adult patient. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material1. Principles of primary care --2. Systemic problems --3. Cardiovascular problems --4. Respiratory problems --5. Gastrointestinal problems --6. Hematologic and oncologic problems --7. Endocrinologic problems --8. Gynecologic problems --9. Genitourinary problems --10. Musculoskeletal problems --11. Neurologic problems --12. Dematologic problems --13. Ophthalmologic problems --14. Ear, nose, and throat problems --15. Psychiatric problems --16. Allied fields.
- Primary care medicine office evaluation and management of the adult patient. Seventh edition. [7th ed.] 2014, Ovid
- Primer of biostatistics. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Primer of biostatistics. 7th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialBiostatistics and clinical practice -- How to summarize data -- How to test for differences between groups -- The special case of two groups the t test -- How to analyze rates and proportions -- What does "not significant" really mean? -- Confidence intervals -- How to test for trends -- Experiments when each subject receives more than one treatment -- Alternatives to analysis of variance and the t test based on ranks -- How to analyze survival data -- What do the data really show?
- Principles of anatomy and physiology. 12th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Principles of critical care. 3rd ed. 2005, AccessMedicineFulltext AccessSurgery
View by page
- 5-minute clinical consult standard — Current protocols in microbiology (125)
- Current protocols in molecular biology — Intolerable burden of malaria. II what's new, what's needed (125)
- Introductory textbook of psychiatry. 5th ed. — Principles of critical care. 3rd ed. (125)
- Principles of molecular medicine. 2nd ed. — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations Robert M. Zollinger Jr., E. Christopher Ellison ; illustrations ... by Marita Bitans and Jennifer Smith.. 9th ed. (123)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.