- 5-minute clinical consult — Current protocols in immunology (125)
- Current protocols in magnetic resonance imaging — International public health (125)
- International textbook of diabetes mellitus. 3rd ed. — Primer of biostatistics. 7th ed. (125)
- Primer of epidemiology. 5th ed. — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations. 9th ed. (125)
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Current protocols in magnetic resonance imaging 2002-, Wiley
- Current protocols in microbiology 2006-, Wiley,Emerging technologies -- Microscopy -- Alpha proteobacteria -- Beta proteobacteria -- Enteric gamma proteobacteria -- Nonenteric gamma proteobacteria -- Delta proteobacteria -- Epsilon proteobacteria -- Firmicutes (low G+C gram positive) -- Actinobacteria (high G+C gram positive) -- Chlamydiae -- Spirochetes -- Other eubacteria -- Animal DNA viruses -- Animal RNA viruses -- Plant RNA viruses.
- Current protocols in molecular biology 2002-, Wileych. 1. Escherichia coli, Plasmids, and Bacteriophages -- ch. 2. Preparation and Analysis of DNA -- ch. 3. Enzymatic Manipulation of DNA and RNA -- ch. 4. Preparation and Analysis of RNA -- ch. 5. Construction of Recombinant DNA Libraries -- ch. 6. Screening of Recombinant DNA Libraries -- ch. 7. DNA Sequencing -- ch. 8. Mutagenesis of Cloned DNA -- ch. 9. Introduction of DNA into Mammalian Cells -- ch. 10. Analysis of Proteins -- ch. 11. Immunology -- ch. 12. DNA-Protein Interactions -- ch. 13. Yeast -- ch. 14. In Situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemistry -- ch. 15. The Polymerase Chain Reaction -- ch. 16. Protein Expression -- ch. 17. Preparation and Analysis of Glycoconjugates -- ch. 18. Analysis of Protein Phosphorylation -- ch. 19. Informatics for Molecular Biologists -- ch. 20. Analysis of Protein Interactions -- ch. 21. Chromatin Assembly and Analysis -- ch. 22. Nucleic Acid Arrays -- ch. 23. Manipulating the Mouse Genome -- ch. 24. Generation and Use of Combinatorial Libraries -- ch. 25. Discovery and Analysis of Differentially Expressed Genes in Single Cells and Cell Populations -- ch. 26. Gene Silencing -- ch. 27. RNA-Protein Interactions -- ch. 28. Mammalian Cell Culture -- ch. 29. Mouse Phenotyping -- ch. 30. Metabolomics -- Appendix 1. Standard Measurements, Data, and Abbreviations -- Appendix 2. Commonly Used Reagents and Equipment -- Appendix 3. Commonly Used Techniques in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology -- Appendix 4. Suppliers -- Appendix 5. Vectors -- Appendix 6. Pathway Modulators and Inhibitors.
- Current protocols in neuroscience 1997-, Wileych. 1. Neuroanatomical Methods -- ch. 2. Imaging -- ch. 3. Cellular and Developmental Neuroscience -- ch. 4. Gene Cloning, Expression, and Mutagenesis -- ch. 5. Molecular Neuroscience -- ch. 6. Neurophysiology -- ch. 7. Neurochemistry/Neuropharmacology -- ch. 8. Behavioral Neuroscience -- ch. 9. Preclinical Models of Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders -- ch. 10. Human Neuroscience -- Appendix 1. Molecular Biology Techniques -- Appendix 2. Stock Solutions, Equipment, and Laboratory Guidelines -- Appendix 3. Commonly Used Techniques -- Appendix 4. Animal Techniques -- Appendix 5. Databases -- Suppliers.
- Current protocols in nucleic acid chemistry 2002-, Wiley
- Current protocols in protein science -, Wiley
- Current protocols in stem cell biology 2007-, WileyIncludes methods for isolating, maintaining, and differentiating embryonic and adult stem cells.
- Current protocols in toxicology 1999-, Wiley
- Prenatal care / Vern L. Katz -- Normal labor, delivery, newborn care, and puerperium / Kirsten J. Lund and James McManaman -- Obstetric analgesia and anesthesia / Joy L. Hawkins -- Early pregnancy loss / T. Flint Porter, D. Ware Branch, and James R. Scott -- Ectopic pregnancy / Beata E. Seeber and Kurt T. Barnhart -- Genetics in obstetrics and gynecology / Kenneth Ward -- Prenatal diagnosis / Lorraine Dugoff -- Drugs in pregnancy / Jerome Yankowitz -- Ultrasound in obstetrics / Santosh Pandipati and John C. Hobbins -- Assessment of fetal well-being / Catherine Y. Spong -- Preterm labor and post-term delivery / J. Chris Carey and Ronald S. Gibbs -- Premature rupture of the membranes / Ronald S. Gibbs -- Intrauterine growth restriction / Bronwen F. Kahn, John C. Hobbins, and Henry L. Galan -- Multiple gestation / Roger B. Newman and Charles Rittenberg -- Diabetes mellitus and pregnancy / E. Albert Reece and Carol J. Homko -- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy / Mounira Habli and Baha M. Sibai -- Medical and surgical complications of pregnancy / Deborah Krakow -- Immunologic disorders in pregnancy / D. Ware Branch, Robert M. Silver, and Kjersti Aagaard-Tillery -- Obstetric and perinatal infections / Jill K. Davies and Ronald S. Gibbs -- Human immunodeficiency virus / Howard Minkoff -- Placenta previa and abruption / Helen H. Kay -- Breech, other malpresentations, and umbilical cord complications / Timothy E. Klatt and Dwight P. Cruikshank -- Stillbirth and intrauterine fetal demise / Robert M. Silver -- Complications of labor / Donald J. Dudley -- Complications of delivery / Larry C. Gilstrap and Edward R. Yeomans -- Operative vaginal delivery / James A. Bofill and James N. Martin, Jr. -- Cesarean delivery / James R. Scott and T. Flint Porter -- Psychologic disorders of pregnancy and the postpartum period / Michael W. O'Hara and Lisa S. Segre -- Office gynecology and surgical procedures / Marian D. Damewood, William R. Keye, Jr., and Charles C. Coddington III -- Gynecologic ultrasound / Mika Thomas and Bradley J. Van Voorhis -- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology / Ann J. Davis -- Contraception / Lisa Memmel and Melissa Gilliam -- Induced abortion / Sabrina Holmquist and Melissa Gilliam -- Pelvic and sexually transmitted infections / David A. Eschenbach --Benign vulvovaginal disorders / Lori A. Boardman and Colleen M. Kennedy -- Amenorrhea / David P. Cohen -- Abnormal uterine bleeding / Steven R. Goldstein -- Premenstrual syndrome / Robert L. Reid -- Androgen excess disorders / Richard S. Legro and Ricardo Azziz -- Infertility / Kristen P. Wright and Julia V. Johnson -- Endometriosis / Robert S. Schenken -- Menopause / Marcelle I. Cedars and Michele Evans -- Women's sexuality and sexual dysfunction / Rosemary Basson -- Chronic pelvic pain / Howard T. Sharp -- Perioperative evaluation / Jeff Peipert and Sarah Hammil -- Laparoscopic surgery / Joseph S. Sanfilippo and Lisa M. Roberts -- Hysteroscopic surgery / R. Stanford Williams -- Epidemiology, pathophysiology, and evaluation of pelvic organ support / John O. L. DeLancey -- Operative management of pelvic organ prolapse / Kris Strohbehn and Holly E. Richter -- Nonsurgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse / Ingrid D. Nygaard -- Female urinary incontinence: epidemiology and evaluation / Peggy A. Norton --Operative management of urinary incontinence / Charles W. Nager and Amy R. Kane -- Nonsurgical management of urinary incontinence and overactive bladder / Baharak Amir and Alfred E. Bent -- Fecal incontinence and defecation disorders / Dee E. Fenner and Catherine Ann Matthews -- Leiomyomata / Arthur F. Haney -- Disorders of the breast / Mary L. Gemignani -- Vulvar and vaginal cancer / Natalie S. Gould and Joan L. Walker -- Cervical cancer / Robert L. Giuntoli II and Robert E. Bristow -- Human papillomavirus and the management of the abnormal pap test / Christine H. Holschneider -- Uterine cancer / David G. Mutch -- Ovarian and tubal cancers / Ilana Cass and Beth Y. Karlan -- Management of the adnexal mass / Susan A. Davidson -- Gestational trophoblastic neoplasms / Andrew John Li -- The special approach to solving the profession's liability crisis, improving patient safety, and preventing medical errors / Louis Weinstein and Jason K. Baxter -- Appendix: Evidence-based approach to obstetrics and gynecology / Ronald S. Gibbs.
- DeGowin's Diagnostic examination. 9th ed. 2009, AccessMedicineDiagnosis -- History taking and the medical record -- The screening physical examination -- Vital signs, anthropometric data, and pain -- Non-regional systems and diseases -- The skin and nails -- The head and neck -- The chest : chest wall, pulmonary, and cardiovascular systems; the breasts -- Abdomen, perineum, anus, and rectosigmoid -- The urinary system -- The female genitalia and reproductive system -- Male genitalia and reproductive system -- The spine, pelvis and extremities -- The neurologic examination -- The mental status, psychiatric, and social evaluations -- The preoperative evaluation -- Principles of diagnostic testing -- Common laboratory tests.
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Principles of Assessment and Evaluation -- 1.Clinical Evaluation / Stephen F. Noil -- 2.The Physical Examination / Peter J. Moley -- 3.Assessment of Human Muscle Function / Jan Lexell -- 4.Electrodiagnostic Evaluation of the Peripheral Nervous System / Lawrence R. Robinson -- 5.Human Walking / Brian L. Bowyer -- 6.Imaging Techniques Relative to Rehabilitation / Angel Gomez -- 7.Diagnostic Ultrasound / Yi-Pin Chiang -- 8.Principles and Applications of Measurement Methods / Kathleen A. Hinderer -- 9.Functional Evaluation and Management of Self-care and Other Activities of Daily Living / Kristine L. Haerti -- 10.Disability Determination / Richard T. Katz -- 11.Applying the ICF in Rehabilitation Medicine / Alarcos Cieza -- 12.Systematically Assessing and Improving the Quality and Outcomes of Medical Rehabilitation Programs / Anne C. Hansen -- pt. II The Rehabilitation Team: Systems-Based Practice -- 13.Rehabilitation Team Function and Prescriptions, Referrals, and Order Writing / Amit Mehta -- 14.Psychological Aspects of Rehabilitation / Daniel E. Rohe -- 15.Speech, Language, Swallowing, and Auditory Rehabilitation / Jennifer Ryder -- 16.Sexuality and Disability / Andrei Krassioukov -- 17.Vocational Rehabilitation, Independent Living, and Consumerism / David Delambo -- 18.Community Participation and the Environment: Theoretical, Assessment and Clinical Implications / Daniel K. White -- 19.Systems-Based Practice of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / Jared Fleisher -- 20.Ethical Issues in Rehabilitation Medicine / Janet F. Haas -- 21.Interactions with the Medicolegal System / Steve R. Geiringer -- 22.International Aspects of the Practice of Rehabilitation Medicine / Chang-Il Park -- pt. III Major Conditions -- 23.Stroke Rehabilitation / Murray E. Brandstater -- 24.Traumatic Brain Injury / Tessa Hart -- 25.Multiple Sclerosis / Alexander Rae-Grant -- 26.Rehabilitation of Persons with Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders / Donna Moxley Scarborough -- 27.Rehabilitation of Spinal Cord Injury / Monifa Brooks -- 28.Adult Motor Neuron Disease / Gregory T. Carter -- 29.Peripheral Neuropathy / Maya Therattil -- 30.Myopathy / David D. Kilmer -- 31.Osteoarthritis / Sausheen Heslop -- 32.Disorders of the Cervical Spine / David I. Lipetz -- 33.Rehabilitation of Lumbar Spine Disorders: An Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Approach / Carlo Trevisan -- 34.Scoliosis and Other Spinal Deformities / Scott M. Paul -- 35.Upper Extremity Soft-Tissue Injuries / Kathleen Fink -- 36.Cumulative Trauma Disorders / Joanne Borg-Stein -- 37.Hand Disorders / Lynn H. Gerber -- 38.Foot Disorders / Lynn H. Gerber -- 39.The Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis / Gopi Kasturi -- 40.Rehabilitation of the Patient with Rheumatic Diseases / Lynn H. Gerber -- 41.Cardiac Rehabilitation / Matthew Bartels -- 42.Rehabilitation of the Patient with Respiratory Dysfunction / Eric Altschuler --43.Burn Rehabilitation / M. Catherine Spires -- 44.Rehabilitation for Patients with Cancer Diagnoses / Deborah J. Franklin -- 45.Vascular Diseases / Vincent J. Yacyshyn -- 46.Transplantation Medicine: A Rehabilitation Perspective / Michael Munin -- 47.Rehabilitation of the Individual with HIV / Steven M. Fine -- pt. IV Secondary Conditions and Complications -- 48.Physical Inactivity: Physiological and Functional Impairments and Their Treatment / Kathleen R. Bell -- 49.Treatment of the Patient with Chronic Pain / Maxim Eckmann -- 50.Spasticity and Muscle Overactivity as Components of the Upper Motor Neuron Syndrome / Neil N. Jasey, Jr. -- 51.Neurogenic Bladder and Bowel / Steven A. Steins -- 52.Pressure Ulcers / Kath Bogie -- pt. V Special Populations -- 53.Sports Medicine / Garrett S. Hyman -- 54.Physical Activity for People with Disabilities / Jennifer A. Gray-Stanley -- 55.Performing Arts Medicine / Katie Weatherhogg -- 56.Children with Disabilities / Michael Armento -- 57.Adults with Childhood-Onset Disabling Conditions / Dennis Matthews -- 58.Empowering Women with Disabilities to be Self-Determining in their Health Care / Cassing Hammond -- 59.Aging and Rehabilitation / Hilary C. Siebens -- 60.Primary Care for Persons with Disability / Amanda Harrington -- pt. VI Management Methods -- 61.Therapeutic Exercise / Daniel A. Judelson -- 62.Aquatic Rehabilitation / Andrew J. Cole -- 63.Therapeutic Physical Agents / G. David Baxter -- 64.Manipulation, Massage, and Traction / Gregory Thompson -- 65.Pharmacotherapy of Disability / Jiaxin J. Iran -- 66.The Pharmacology of Analgesic Agents / Antonio Hernandez -- 67.Injection Procedures / Maxim Eckmann -- 68.Spinal Injection Procedures / Evish Kamrava -- 69.Palliative Care Symptom Management / Andrea L. Cheville -- 70.Evolution of Biofeedback in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / He (Helen) Huang -- 71.Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation in Neurorehabilitation / John Chae -- 72.Functional Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation / John Chae -- 73.Assistive Technology / Cathy Bodine -- 74.Upper and Lower Extremity Prosthetics / Daniel Santa Maria -- 75.Upper Limb Orthotics / Heikki Uustal -- 76.Lower Extremity Orthotics, Shoes, and Gait Aids / Alberto Esquenazi -- 77.Spinal Orthotics / Eva Durand -- 78.Wheelchairs / Rosemarie Cooper -- 79.Complementary and Alternative Medicine / David Jung Seto -- pt. VII Scientific Advances -- 80.Evidence-Based Practice in Rehabilitation (Including Clinical Trials) / Alan M. Jette -- 81.Neural Repair and Plasticity / Steven C. Cramer -- 82.Regenerative Medicine: Implications in Rehabilitation / Fabrisia Ambrosio -- 83.Rehabilitation Robotics / N. Hogan.
- Designing clinical research. 4th ed. 2013, Ovid"This book provides a practical guide to planning, tabulating, formulating, and implementing clinical research, in an easy-to-use, readable presentation"--Provided by publisher.
- Print MaterialIntroduction to the developing human -- First week of human development -- Second week of human development -- Third week of human development -- Fourth to eighth weeks of human development -- Ninth week to birth: the fetal period -- Placenta and fetal membranes -- Body cavities and diaphragm -- Pharyngeal apparatus, face, and neck -- Respiratory system -- Alimentary system -- Urogenital system -- Cardiovascular system -- Skeletal system -- Muscular system -- Development of limbs -- Nervous system -- Development of eyes and ears -- Integumentary system -- Human birth defects -- Common signaling pathways used during development.
- The Cancer Genome -- Mechanisms of Genomic Instability -- Epigenetics of Cancer -- Telomeres, Telomerase, and Cancer -- Cell Signaling Growth Factors and Their Receptors -- Cell Cycle -- Mechanisms of Cell Death -- Cancer Metabolism -- Angiogenesis -- Invasion and Metastasis -- Cancer Stem Cells -- Biology of Personalized Cancer Medicine -- Tobacco -- Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes -- DNA Viruses -- RNA Viruses -- Inflammation -- Chemical Factors -- Physical Factors -- Dietary Factors -- Obesity and Physical Activity -- Epidemiologic Methods -- Global Cancer Incidence and Mortality -- Trends in Cancer Mortality -- Surgical Oncology: General Issues -- Surgical Oncology: Laparoscopic Surgery -- Radiation Oncology -- Medical Oncology -- Assessment of Clinical Response -- Cancer Immunotherapy -- Health Services Research and Economics of Cancer Care -- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics -- Pharmacogenomics -- Alkylating Agents -- Platinum Analogs -- Antimetabolites -- Topoisomerase-Interacting Agents -- Antimicrotubule Agents -- Targeted Therapy with Small Molecule Kinase Inhibitors -- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Demethylating Agents -- Proteasome Inhibitors -- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitors -- Miscellaneous Chemotherapeutic Agents -- Interferons -- Interleukin Therapy -- Antisense Agents -- Antiangiogenesis Agents -- Monoclonal Antibodies -- Endocrine Manipulation -- Preventive Cancer Vaccines -- Tobacco Dependence and Its Treatment -- Role of Surgery in Cancer Prevention -- Principles of Cancer Risk Reduction Intervention -- Retinoids, Carotenoids, and Other Micronutrients in Cancer Prevention -- Drugs and Nutritional Extracts for Cancer Risk Reduction (Chemoprevention) -- Principles of Cancer Screening -- Early Detection Using Proteomics -- Screening for Gastrointestinal Cancers -- Screening for Gynecologic Cancers -- Screening for Breast Cancer -- Screening for Prostate Cancer -- Screening for Lung Cancer -- Genetic Counseling -- Vascular Access and Specialized Techniques -- Interventional Radiology -- Functional Imaging -- Molecular Imaging --Photodynamic Therapy -- Biomarkers -- Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials -- Molecular Biology of Head and Cancers -- Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer -- Rehabilitation after Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer -- Molecular Biology of Lung Cancer -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- Small Cell and Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Lung -- Neoplasms of the Mediastinum -- Molecular Biology of the Esophagus and Stomach -- Cancer of the Esophagus -- Cancer of the Stomach -- Molecular Biology of Pancreas Cancer -- Cancer of the Pancreas -- Molecular Biology of Liver Cancer -- Cancer of the Liver -- Cancer of the Biliary Tree -- Cancer of the Small Intestine -- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor -- Molecular Biology of Colorectal Cancer -- Cancer of the Colon -- Cancer of the Rectum -- Cancer of the Anal Region -- Molecular Biology of Kidney Cancer -- Cancer of the Kidney -- Molecular Biology of Bladder Cancer -- Cancer of the Bladder, Ureter, and Renal Pelvis -- Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer -- Cancer of the Prostate -- Cancer of the Urethra and Penis -- Cancer of the Testis -- Molecular Biology of Gynecologic -- Cancer of the Cervix, Vagina, and Vulva -- Cancers of the Uterine Body -- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms -- Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Carcinoma, and Peritoneal Carcinoma -- Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer -- Malignant Tumors of the Breast -- Molecular Biology of Endocrine Tumors -- Thyroid Tumors -- Parathyroid Tumors -- Adrenal Tumors -- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors -- Neuroendocrine (Carcinoid) Tumors and the Carcinoid Syndrome -- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias -- Molecular Biology of Soft Tissue Sarcoma -- Soft Tissue Sarcoma -- Sarcomas of Bone -- Cancer of the Skin -- Molecular Biology of Cutaneous Melanoma -- Cutaneous Melanoma -- Molecular Biology of Central Nervous System Tumors -- Neoplasms of the Central Nervous System -- Molecular Biology of Childhood Cancers -- Solid Tumors of Childhood -- Leukemias and Lymphomas of Childhood -- Molecular Biology of Lymphomas -- Hodgkin Lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas -- Cutaneous Lymphomas --Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma -- Molecular Biology of Acute Leukemias -- Management of Acute Leukemias -- Molecular Biology of Chronic Leukemias -- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia -- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemias -- Myelodysplastic Syndromes -- Plasma Cell Neoplasms -- Cancer of Unknown Primary Site -- Benign and Malignant Mesothelioma -- Peritoneal Surface Malignancy -- Intraocular Melanoma -- AIDS-Related Malignancies -- Transplantation-Related Malignancies -- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome -- Increased Intracranial Pressure -- Spinal Cord Compression -- Metabolic Emergencies -- Metastatic Cancer to the Brain -- Metastatic Cancer to the Lung -- Metastatic Cancer to the Liver -- Metastatic Cancer to the Bone -- Malignant Effusions of the Pleura and the Pericardium -- Malignant Ascites -- Paraneoplastic Syndromes -- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation -- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation -- Infections in the Cancer Patient -- Leukopenia and Thrombocytopenia -- Cancer-Associated Thrombosis -- Nausea and Vomiting -- Diarrhea and Constipation -- Oral Complications -- Pulmonary Toxicity -- Cardiac Toxicity -- Hair Loss -- Gonadal Dysfunction -- Fatigue -- Second Primary Cancers -- Neurocognitive Effects -- Cancer Survivorship -- Management of Cancer Pain -- Nutritional Support -- Sexual Problems -- Psychological Issues in Cancer -- Communicating News to the Cancer Patient -- Specialized Care of the Terminally Ill -- Community Resources -- Rehabilitation of the Cancer Patient -- Regulatory Issues -- Health Disparities in Cancer -- Cancer Information on the Internet -- Complementary, Alternative, and Integrative Therapies in Cancer Care.
- Print MaterialClinical anatomy of the pelvis and reproductive tract / Alan Farthing -- Maternal physiology / Fiona Broughton-Pipkin -- The placenta and fetal membranes / Berthold Huppertz and John C.P. Kingdom -- Normal fetal growth / Jason Gardosi -- Pre-conception counselling / Andrew McCarthy -- Antenatal care / Timothy G. Overton -- Normal labour / A.A. Calder -- Fetal monitoring during labour / James A. Low -- Analgesia and anaesthesia / John A. Crowhurst -- Puerperium and lactation / D. Keith Edmonds -- Neonatal care for obstetricians / M.A. Thomson and A.D. Edwards -- Spontaneous miscarriage / Joanne Topping and Roy G. Farquarson -- Recurrent miscarriage / Raj Rai -- Ectopic pregnancy / Davor Jurkovic -- Trophoblast disease / Philip Savage and Michael Seckl -- Prenatal diagnosis and genetics / Sailesh Kumar -- Fetal medicine in clinical practice / R.C. Wimalasundera -- Obstetric emergencies / Sara Paterson-Brown -- Disorders of fetal growth and assessment of fetal well-being / G.C.S. Smith and C.C. Lees -- Multiple pregnancy / Nicholas M. Fisk -- Preterm labour / Philip Bennett -- Prolonged pregnancy / Patricia Crowley -- Induction and augmentation of labour / G. Justus Hofmeyr -- Malpresentation, malposition, cephalopelvic disproportion and obstetric procedures / S. Arulkumaran -- Hypertensive disorders / Andrew Shennan -- Heart disease in pregnancy / Catherine Nelson-Piercy -- Diabetes and endocrine disease in pregnancy / Anne Dornhorst and Catherine Williamson -- Renal disease / John Davison -- Haematological problems in pregnancy / P. Clark, A.J. Thomson and I.A. Greer -- Miscellaneous medical disorders / Andrew McCarthy -- Obstetric statistics / Jim G. Thornton -- Contraception / Anna Glasier -- Termination of pregnancy / Gillian Flett and Allen Templeton -- Normal and abnormal development of the genital tract / D. Keith Edmonds -- The menstrual cycle / William L. Ledger -- The role of ultrasound in gynaecology / Joanne Topping -- Gynaecological disorders of childhood and adolescence / D. Keith Edmonds -- Primary amenorrhoea / D. Keith Edmonds -- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and secondary amenorrhoea / Adam H. Balen -- Menstrual problems: menorrhagia and primary dysmenorrhoea / Margaret C.P. Rees -- Premenstrual syndrome / P.M.S. O'Brien -- Pelvic infection / Jonathan D.C. Ross and Peter Stewart -- Chronic pelvic pain / R. William Stones -- Endometriosis / Stephen Kennedy and Philippe Koninckx -- Infertility / Siladitya Bhattacharya -- Assisted reproduction / Geoffrey Trew -- Menopause and the postmenopausal woman / Nick Panay -- Pelvic floor dysfunction I: uterovaginal prolapse / Anthony R.B. Smith -- Urninary incontinence / D. Robinson and L. Cardozo -- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy / Adam Magos -- Benign disease of the vulva / Richard Staughton -- Malignant disease of the vulva and vagina / David M. Luesley -- Benign diseases of the vagina, cervix and ovary / D. Keith Edmonds -- Premalignant and malignant disease of the cervix / Mahmood I. Shafi -- Epithelial ovarian cancer / Hani Gabra -- Benign disease of the uterus / Mary Ann Lumsden -- Cancer of the uterine corpus / Henry C. Kitchener -- Sexual dysfunction / Fran Reader -- Ethical dilemmas in obstetrics and gynaecology / Gordon M. Stirrat -- The law and the obstetrician and gynaecologist / Bertie Leigh -- Domestic violence and sexual assault / Maureen Dalton.
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. DSM-5. 5th ed. 2013, PsychiatryOnlineSection 1. DSM-5 basics. Introduction -- Use of the manual -- Cautionary statement for forensic use of DSM-5 -- Section 2. Diagnostic criteria and codes. Neurodevelopmental disorders -- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders -- Bipolar and related disorders -- Depressive disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders -- Dissociative disorders -- Somatic symptom and related disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Sleep-wake disorders -- Sexual dysfunctions -- Gender dysphoria -- Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders -- Substance-related and addictive disorders -- Neurocognitive disorders -- Personality disorders -- Paraphilic disorders -- Other mental disorders -- Medication-induced movement disorders and other adverse effect of medication -- Other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Section 3. Emerging measures and models. Assessment measures -- Cultural formulation -- Alternative DSM-5 Model for Personality Disorders -- Conditions for further study -- Appendix. Highlights of changes from DSM-IV to DSM-5 -- Glossary of technical terms -- Alphabetic listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM) -- Numerical listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-9-CM) -- Numerical listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-10-CM) -- DSM-5 advisors and other contributors.
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. DSM-IV-TR. 4th ed., text rev. 2000, PsychiatryOnline
- Diagnostic ultrasound. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2005.Print Material
- Diagnostic ultrasound. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2011.Print Material
- Print MaterialHistologic methods -- Light and transmission electron microscopy -- Cells and the cell cycle -- Epithelial tissue -- Connective tissue -- Hematopoietic tissue -- Skeletal tissue : cartilage and bone -- Muscle tissue -- Nervous tissue -- Circulatory system -- Immune system -- Integumentary system -- Digestive system part I : oral cavity and major salivary glands -- Digestive system part II : esophagus and stomach -- Digestive system part III : small and large intestines -- Digestive system part IV : accessory digestive organs -- Respiratory system -- Urinary system -- Endocrine system -- Male reproductive system -- Female reproductive system -- Organs of special senses : visual and auditory systems.
- DSM-5 handbook of differential diagnosis. First edition [1st ed.] 2014, PsychiatryOnlinePart I. Differential diagnosis step by step -- Part II. Differential diagnosis by the trees -- Part III. Differential diagnosis by the tables -- Neurodevelopmental disorders -- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders -- Bipolar and related disorders -- Depressive disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders -- Trauma- and Stressor-related disorders -- Dissociative disorders -- Somatic symptom and related disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders -- Sleep-wake disorders -- Sexual dysfunctions -- Gender dysphoria -- Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders -- Substance-related and addictive disorders -- Neurocognitive disorders -- Personality disorders -- Paraphilic disorders.
- DSM-IV-TR 2000, PsychiatryOnline
- DSM-V 2013, PsychiatryOnlineSection 1. DSM-5 basics. Introduction -- Use of the manual -- Cautionary statement for forensic use of DSM-5 -- Section 2. Diagnostic criteria and codes. Neurodevelopmental disorders -- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders -- Bipolar and related disorders -- Depressive disorders -- Anxiety disorders -- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders -- Dissociative disorders -- Somatic symptom and related disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Sleep-wake disorders -- Sexual dysfunctions -- Gender dysphoria -- Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders -- Substance-related and addictive disorders -- Neurocognitive disorders -- Personality disorders -- Paraphilic disorders -- Other mental disorders -- Medication-induced movement disorders and other adverse effect of medication -- Other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Section 3. Emerging measures and models. Assessment measures -- Cultural formulation -- Alternative DSM-5 Model for Personality Disorders -- Conditions for further study -- Appendix. Highlights of changes from DSM-IV to DSM-5 -- Glossary of technical terms -- Alphabetic listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM) -- Numerical listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-9-CM) -- Numerical listing of DSM-5 diagnoses and codes (ICD-10-CM) -- DSM-5 advisors and other contributors.
- A synthesis of the best available evidence on diagnosis, management and treatment of frequent and high-cost problems occurring in primary care, inpatient and emergency department settings. Includes the top conditions; recommends a course of action for diagnosis, disease management and drug therapy.
- Print Material
- Embryology. 3rd ed. 2005Print Material
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Emery and Rimoin's Principles and practice of medical genetics. [6th ed.] 2013, ScienceDirectFor decades, Emery & Rimoin's Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics has provided the ultimate source for practicing clinicians to learn how the study of genetics can be integrated into practice. With advances in high-throughput technologies propelling the closer integration of lab and clinical work, this sixth edition bridges the gap between high-level molecular genetics and individual application. This comprehensive yet practical resource emphasizes theory and research fundamentals related to applications of medical genetics across the full spectrum of inherited disorders.
- A fully searchable, working editorial site of articles by scientists and scientific historians in the fields of biochemistry and physiology, cell biology, developmental biology, ecology, evolution, genetics, immunology, molecular biology, neuroscience, microbiology and virology, plant science, structural biology, and science and society.
- Endocrinology 2001, NCBI Bookshelf
- Endocrinology. 6th ed. v. 1-2, 2010.Print MaterialV. 1 -- Endocrinology: impact on science and medicine -- Control of hormone gene expression -- Control of hormone secretion -- Insulin and growth factor signaling pathways -- Hormone signaling via G protein-coupled receptors -- Nuclear receptors: structure, function, and coregulators -- Applications of genetics in endocrinology -- Development of the pituitary -- Prolactin -- Adrenocorticotropic hormone -- Endocrine rhythms, the sleep-wake cycle, and biological clocks -- Hypothalamic syndromes -- Hypopituitarism and growth hormone deficiency -- Acromegaly -- Cushing's syndrome -- Clinically nonfunctioning sellar masses -- TSH-producing adenomas -- Disorders of prolactin secretion and prolactinomas -- Pituitary surgery -- Evaluation and management of childhood hypothalamic and pituitary tumors -- Vasopressin, diabetes insipidus, and the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion -- The pineal gland and melatonin -- Regulation of growth hormone and action (secretagogues) -- Insulin-like growth factor-1 and its binding proteins -- Somatic growth and maturation -- Growth hormone deficiency in children -- Appetite regulation and thermogenesis -- Obesity: the problem and its management -- Genetic syndromes associated with obesity -- Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and other eating disorders -- Development of the endocrine pancreas -- Biosynthesis, processing, and secretion of the islet hormones: insulin, islet amyloid polypeptide (amylin), glucagon, somatostatin, and pancreatic polypeptide -- Insulin secretion -- The mechanisms of insulin action -- Glucagon and the glucagon-like peptides -- Regulation of intermediatory metabolism during fasting and feeding --Role of the adipocyte in metabolism and endocrine function -- Lipodystrophy syndromes -- Classification and diagnosis of diabetes mellitus -- Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus: etiology, pathogenesis, prediction, and prevention -- Type 2 diabetes mellitus: etiology, pathogenesis, and natural history -- Lipoprotein metabolism and the treatment of lipid disorders -- Hyperglycemia secondary to nondiabetic conditions and therapies -- The metabolic syndrome -- Treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus in adults -- Ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar coma -- Hypoglycemia and hypoglycemic syndromes -- Management of type 2 diabetes mellitus -- Management of diabetes mellitus in children -- Pancreatic and islet transplantation -- Diabetes control, long-term complications, and large vessel disease -- Diabetic eye disease -- Diabetes mellitus: neuropathy -- Diabetic nephropathy -- Diabetic foot and vascular complications -- Parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related peptide in the regulation of calcium homeostasis and bone development -- Calcitonin -- Vitamin D: from photosynthesis, metabolism, and action to clinical applications -- Bone development and remodeling -- Calcium regulation, calcium homeostasis, and genetic disorders of calcium metabolism -- Genetic disorders of phosphate homeostasis -- Primary hyperparathyroidism -- Malignancy-associated hypercalcemia and medical management -- Surgical management of hyperparathyroidism -- Pseudohypoparpathyroidism, Albright's hereditary osteodystrophy, and progressive osseous heteroplasia: disorders caused by inactivating GNAS mutations -- Genetic defects in vitamin D metabolism and action -- Hereditary disorders of the skeleton -- Bone density and imaging of osteoporosis -- Chronic kidney disease mineral and bone disorder -- Disorders of calcification: osteomalacia and rickets -- Paget's disease of bone --V. 2 -- Anatomy and development of the thyroid -- Thyroid-stimulating hormone: physiology and secretion -- Thyroid regulatory factors -- Thyroid hormone metabolism -- Mechanisms of thyroid hormone action -- Thyroid function testing -- Thyroid imaging -- Autoimmune thyroid disease -- Graves' disease -- Graves' ophthalmopathy -- Autonomously functioning thyroid nodules and other causes of thyrotoxicosis -- Chronic (Hashimoto's) thyroiditis -- Subacute and Riedel's thyroiditis -- Hypothyroidism and myxedema coma -- Nonthyroidal illness syndrome: a form of hypothyroidism -- Multinodular goiter -- Iodine deficiency disorders -- Thyroid neoplasia -- Medullary thyroid carcinoma and multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 -- Thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor mutations -- Genetic defects in thyroid hormone synthesis and action -- Thyroid hormone binding and variants of transport proteins -- Resistance to thyroid hormone -- Surgery of the thyroid -- The principles, enzymes, and pathways of human steroidogenesis -- Glucocorticoid action: physiology -- Glucocorticoid receptors: their mechanisms of action and glucocorticoid resistance -- Aldosterone: secretion and action -- Glucocorticoid therapy -- Adrenal insufficiency -- Adrenal causes of hypercortisolism -- Defects of adrenal steroidogenesis -- Adrenarche and adrenopause -- Adrenal gland imaging -- Adrenocortical carcinoma -- Primary mineralocorticoid excess syndromes and hypertension -- Mineralocorticoid deficiency -- Pheochromocytoma -- Adrenal surgery --Hormones of the cardiovascular system -- Hyponatremia and hypernatremia -- Orthostatic hypotension and orthostatic intolerance -- Endocrine aspects of critical care medicine -- Gonadotropin-releasing hormones -- Gonadal peptides: inhibins, activins, follistatin, Müllerian-inhibiting substance (antimüllerian hormone) -- Gonadotropins-regulation of synthesis and secretion -- Genetic basis of gonadal and genital development -- Diagnosis and treatment of disorders of sexual development -- Endocrinology of sexual maturation and puberty -- Precocious puberty -- Delayed puberty -- Hormonal control of breast development -- The endocrinology of sexual behavior and gender identity -- Folliculogenesis, ovulation, and luteogenesis -- Ovarian hormone synthesis -- Estrogen and progesterone action -- Hormonal regulation of the menstrual cycle, mechanisms of ovulation, premenstrual syndromes -- Amenorrhea, anovulation, and dysfunctional uterine bleeding -- Endometriosis -- Female subfertility: evaluation and management -- Hyperandrogenism, hirsutism, and the polycystic ovary syndrome -- Ovulation induction and assisted reproduction -- Contraception -- Menopause -- Functional morphology of the testis -- Androgen physiology, pharmacology, and abuse -- Testicular dysgenesis syndrome, cryptorchidism, hypospadias, and testicular tumors -- Androgen deficiency disorders -- Gynecomastia -- Clinical management of male infertility -- Male contraception -- Endocrinology of the prostate -- The endocrinology of human pregnancy and parturition -- Fetal and neonatal endocrinology -- Diabetes mellitus and pregnancy -- Diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease during pregnancy -- Hormonal changes and endocrine testing in pregnancy -- Autoimmune polyglandular syndromes -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 -- Gastrointestinal hormones and tumor syndromes -- Carcinoid syndrome -- Ectopic hormone syndromes -- Endocrine testing.
- Print MaterialEnzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors is a medical reference on the diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures. Microscopic findings are correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry, providing you with a comprehensive and integrated approach to the evaluation of soft tissue specimens. Apply the latest advances in surgical pathology thanks to major updates on recently identified pathological entities such as soft tissue angiofibroma and CIC-related sarcomas; coverage of the newest molecular diagnostic techniques and immunohistochemical and molecular genetic features of soft tissue tumors; new chapters on GIST and soft tissue tumors showing melanocytic differentiation; and more. Effortlessly find the information you need with a chapter organization based on the newest surgical pathology concepts and classifications of soft tissue tumors.
- Print MaterialPerioperative evaluation and management of surgical patients / Virginia A. Eddy ... [et al.] -- Fluids, electrolytes, and acid/base balance / David Antonenko ... [et al.] -- Nutrition / Gail Cresci ... [et al.] -- Surgical bleeding : bleeding disorders, hypercoagulable states, and replacement therapy in the surgical patient / Hollis W. Merrick III ... [et al.] -- Shock : cell metabolic failure in critical illness / Kenneth W. Burchard ... [et al.] -- Surgical critical care / Samuel A. Tisherman ... [et al.] -- Wounds and wound healing / Glenn E. Talboy Jr., Annesley W. Copeland, Gregory J. Gallina -- Surgical infections / R. Neal Garrison ... [et al.] -- Trauma / Matthew O. Dolich ... [et al.] -- Burns / Jeffrey R. Saffle ... [et al.] -- Abdominal wall, including hernia / Leigh Neumayer ... [et al.] -- Esophagus / Carlos M. Li, James A. McCoy, and Hwei-Kang Hsu -- Stomach and duodenum / John T. Paige ... [et al.] -- Small intestine and appendix / John D. Mellinger ... [et al.] -- Colon, rectum, and anus / Merril T. Dayton -- Biliary tract / O. Joe Hines ... [et al.] -- Pancreas / Steven B. Goldin ... [et al.] -- Liver / William C. Chapman ... [et al.] -- Breast / Gary L. Dunnington .. [et al.] -- Surgical endocrinology / Nicholas P.W. Coe ... [et al.] -- Spleen and lymph nodes / James C. Hebert ... [et al.] -- Diseases of the vascular system / James F. McKinsey ... [et al.] -- Transplantation / Hilary Sanfey ... [et al.] -- Surgical oncology : malignant diseases of the skin and soft tissue / D. Scott Lind ... [et al.].
- Print MaterialWhy learn methods in infectious disease epidemiology? -- Why study methods? -- Descriptive infectious disease epidemiology -- Outbreak investigations -- Rates and measures -- Laying the foundation: how to conduct a study -- Experimental designs as a foundation for observational studies -- Cohort studies -- Case-control and cross-sectional studies -- Interpretation of epidemiologic data -- Threats to internal and external validity of concern in the study of infectious disease epidemiology -- Surveillance of infectious diseases -- Program evaluation in the infectious disease setting.
- Print Material
- Essentials of radiology. 3rd ed. 2014, MD Consult"Radiology receives little attention in most medical school curricula except perhaps as an elective. The classic gross anatomy laboratory is dead, and most health care providers encounter human internal anatomy and function through radiology. This text is not meant to make you into a radiologist or to be just a text for a radiology medical student elective. It is intended to be a text that will provide a basis for radiologic anatomy, imaging fundamentals, and common clinical problems and to be a book that you will keep and use in your future practice. Since the first edition, this text has been widely used by medical students, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, primary care physicians, and first-year radiology residents"--Preface.
- EXAM MASTER Online DatabaseExamination preparation and subject review for USMLE Step 1 (9000+ questions), USMLE Step 2 (5000+ questions), and USMLE Step 3 (3000+ questions), among others. Certification Review aids cover Family Practice, General Pediatrics, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and SPEX. Students can create self-study exams in a variety of subjects.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Print MaterialVolume 1 -- Section 1. The Field of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine -- Section 2. The Fetus -- Section 3. Pregnancy Disorders and Their Impact on the Fetus -- Section 4. The Delivery Room -- Section 5. Provisions for Neonatal Care -- Volume 2 -- Section 6. Development and Disorders of Organ Systems.
- Ferri's Clinical advisor 2015, MD Consult
- Ferri's Practical guide. Ninth edition [9th ed.] 2014, MD ConsultFor nearly 25 years, Ferri's concise, pocket-sized resource has served as the go-to reference for practical, clinical information among students, residents, and other medical professionals. Formerly known as Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, this volume continues to provide a fast, effective, and efficient way to identify the important clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging information you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency. Benefit from the expert guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, a leading teacher, clinician, and author.Confidently manage patients with the latest clinical information, drug therapies, and lab tests.
- Fields Virology. 5th ed. 2007, Ovid
- Print Material
- Fishman's Pulmonary diseases and disorders. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2008.Print Material
- Fitzpatrick's Color atlas and synopsis of clinical dermatology. Seventh Edition. [7th ed.] 2013, AccessMedicine"The best visual reference in dermatology covering the full range of dermatologic conditions, Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 7e is a unique combination text, clinical reference, and color atlas. For each condition, there are one to two color photographs coupled with salient points of epidemiology, history, physical exam, differential diagnosis, laboratory and special examinations, disease course and up-to-date treatments. More than 1,500 full-color images, a unique combination text, clinical reference, and atlas contrast to most other dermatology references, this is a true quick-reference clinical guide"--Provided by publisher.
- Five minute clinical consult 2007, 2009-<2014>, Ovid2009 (17th ed.) Ovid2010 (18th ed.) Ovid2012 (20th ed.) Ovid2013 (21st ed.) Ovid2014 (22th ed.) Ovid
- Print Material
- Fundamental immunology. 7th ed. 2013, OvidSection I: Introduction to immunology --chapter 1.The immune system /William E. Paul --chapter 2.History of immunology /Steven Greenberg --Section II: Organization and evolution of the immune system --chapter 3.Lymphoid tissues and organs /Eitan M. Akirav ... [et al.] --chapter 4.Evolution of the immune system /Martin F. Flajnik and Louis Du Pasquier --Section III: Immunoglobulins and B-lymphocytes --chapter 5.Immunoglobulins: structure and function /Harry W. Schroeder Jr., David Wald, and Neil S. Greenspan --chapter 6.Immunoglobulins: molecular genetics /Edward E. Max and Sebastian Fugmann --chapter 7.Antigen-antibody interactions and monoclonal antibodies /Jay A. Berzofsky and Ira J. Berkower --chapter 8.B-lymphocyte development and biology /Richard R. Hardy --chapter 9.B-lymphocyte receptors, signaling mechanisms, and activation /Akanksha Chaturvedi ... [et al.] --chapter 10.B-lymphocyte responses /Michael McHeyzer-Williams --Section IV: T-lymphocytes --chapter 11.T-cell antigen receptors /Mark M. Davis and Yueh-Hsiu Chien --chapter 12.Mechanisms of T-lymphocyte signaling and activation /Takashi Saito --chapter 13.T-lymphocyte developmental biology /Ellen V. Rothenberg and Ameya Champhekar --chapter 14.Peripheral T-lymphocyte responses and function /Marc K. Jenkins --Section V: The intersection of innate and adaptive immunity --chapter 15.The innate immune system /Luke A. J. O'Neill --chapter 16.Dendritic cells /Kang Liu, Michel C. Nussenzweig --chapter 17.Natural killer cells /Wayne M. Yokoyama --chapter 18.CD1d-restricted natural killer T-cells /Albert Bendelac --chapter 19.Macrophages and phagocytosis /Siamon Gordon --chapter 20.Granulocytes and mast cells /Patrizia Scapini ... [et al.] --chapter 21.The major histocompatibility complex and its proteins /David H. Margulies ... [et al.] --chapter 22.Antigen processing and presentation /Ted H. Hansen and Paul A. Roche --Section VI: Induction, regulation, and effector functions of the immune response --chapter 23.Immunogenicity and antigen structure /Jay A. Berzofsky and Ira J. Berkower --chapter 24.Rc receptors and their role in immune regulation and inflammation /Jeffrey V. Ravetch and Falk Nimmerjahn --chapter 25.Type I cytokines and interferons, and their receptors /Warren J. Leonard --chapter 26.The interleukin-1 family /Charles A. Dinarello and Mihai G. Netea --chapter 27.Tumor necrosis factor-related cytokines in immunity /Carl F. Ware --chapter 28.Chemokines /Philip M. Murphy --chapter 29.Helper T-cell differentiation and plasticity /John J. O'Shea --chapter 30.Programmed cell death /Andrew L. Snow and Michael J. Lenardo --chapter 31.Immunologic memory /Shane Crotty, Susan M. Kaech, and Stephen P. Schoenberger --chapter 32.Immunologic tolerance /Christopher C. Goodnow and Pamela S. Ohashi --chapter 33.Regulatory/suppressor T-cells /Ethan M. Shevach --chapter 34.The mucosal immune system /Yasmine Belkaid --chapter 35.Neurophysiologic reflex mechanisms in immunology /Sangeeta S. Chavan and Kevin J. Tracey --chapter 36.Complement /B. Paul Morgan --chapter 37.Cell-mediated cytotoxicity /Judy Lieberman --Section VII: Immunity to infectious agents --chapter 38.The immune response to parasites /Thomas A. Wynn ... [et al.] --chapter 39.Immunity to viruses /Hildegund C. J. Ertl --chapter 40.Immunity to intracellular bacteria /Anca Dorhoi, Stephen T. Reece, and Stefan H. E. Kaufmann --chapter 41.Immunity to extracellular bacteria /Moon H. Nahm and Jannet Katz -- chapter 42.Immunology of human immunodeficiency virus infection /Douglas S. Kwon and Bruce D. Walker --chapter 43.Vaccines /Ennio De Gregorio ... [et al.] --Section VIII: Immunologic mechanisms in disease --chapter 44.Autoimmunity and autoimmune diseases /Ken T. Coppieters, Matthias G. von Herrath, and Dirk Homann --chapter 45.Immunologic mechanisms of allergic disorders /Marsha Wills-Karp and Ian Lewkowich --chapter 46.Transplantation immunology /Megan Sykes, Kathryn Wood, and David H. Sachs --chapter 47.Cancer immunology /Hans Schreiber --chapter 48.Inborn errors of immunity /Jean-Laurent Casanova, Mary Ellen Conley, and Luigi D. Notarangelo.
- Adrenal glands and kidneys / William E. Brant -- Pelvicaliceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra / William E. Brant -- Genital tract: radiographic imaging and MR / William E. Brant -- Abdomen ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Genital tract and bladder ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Obstetric ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Vascular ultrasound / Raymond S. Dougherty, William E. Brant -- Benign cystic bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal trauma / Clyde A. Helms -- Arthritis / Clyde A. Helms -- Metabolic bone disease / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal "don't touch" lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Miscellaneous bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knees / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle / Clyde A. Helms -- Pediatric chest / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Pediatric abdomen and pelvis / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Introduction to nuclear medicine / David K. Shelton -- Essential science of nuclear medicine / Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, Jerrold T. Bushberg -- Skeletal system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Pulmonary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Rhonda A. Wyatt -- Cardiovascular system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Endocrine gland scintigraphy / Marc G. Cote -- Gastrointestinal, liver/spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Genitourinary system scintigraphy / Mike McBiles, Peter W. Blue -- Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love -- Molecular imaging of tumors / James H. Timmons -- Central nervous system scintigraphy / David H. Lewis, Vivek Manchanda -- Positron emission tomography and PET-PC / Bijan Bijan, David K. Shelton, William E. Brant.Diagnostic imaging methods / William E. Brant -- Introduction to brain imaging / David J. Seidenwurm -- Craniofacial trauma / Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, Tuong H. Le -- Cerebrovascular disease / Howard A. Rowley -- Central nervous system neoplasms and tumorlike masses / Kelly K. Koeller -- Central nervous system infections / Walter L. Olsen -- White matter and neurodegenerative diseases / Jerome A. Barakos -- Pediatric neuroimaging / Todd E. Lempert, Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Head and neck imaging / Jerome A. Barakos -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine / Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Lumbar spine: disk disease and stenosis / Clyde A. Helms -- Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease / Santiago Miró, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Mediastinum and hila / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary vascular disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary neoplasms / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary infection / Timothy J. Higgins, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Diffuse lung disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Airways disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Breast imaging / Karen K. Lindfors, Huong T. Le-Petross -- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, and imaging methods / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac imaging in acquired disease / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac mri / Christopher M. Kramer -- Thoracic aorta, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdomen and pelvis / William E. Brant -- Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder / William E. Brant -- Pancreas and spleen / William E. Brant -- Pharynx and esophagus / William E. Brant -- Stomach and duodenum / William E. Brant -- Mesenteric small bowel / William E. Brant -- Colon and appendix / William E. Brant--
- Section I: Basic principles --chapter 1.Diagnostic imaging methods /William E. Brant --Section II: Neuroradiology /Section editor: Erik H. L. Gaensler and Jerome A. Barakos --chapter 2.Introduction to brain imaging /David J. Seidenwurm and Govind Mukundan --chapter 3.Craniofacial trauma /Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, and Tuong H. Le --chapter 4.Cerebrovascular disease /Howard A. Rawley --chapter 5.Central nervous system neoplasms and tumor-like masses /Kelly K. Koeller --chapter 6.Central nervous system infections /Nathaniel A. Chuang and Walter L. Olsen --chapter 7.White matter and neurodegenerative diseases /Jerome A. Barakos and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 8.Pediatric neuroimaging /Camilla Lindan, Erik Gaensler, and Jerome Barakos --chapter 9.Head and neck imaging /Jerome A. Barakos and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 10.Nondegenerative diseases of the spine /Erik H. L. Gaensler and Derk D. Purcell --chapter 11.Lumbar spine: disc disease and stenosis /Clyde A. Helms --Section III: Pulmonary /Section editor: Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 12.Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease /Julio Lemo and Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 13.Mediastinum and hila /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 14.Pulmonary vascular disease /Curtis E. Green and Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 15.Pulmonary neoplasms /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 16.Pulmonary infection /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 17.Diffuse lung disease /Jeffrey S. Klein and Curtis E. Green --chapter 18.Airways disease /Jeffrey S. Klein --chapter 19.Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders /Jeffrey S. Klein and Jimmy S. Ghostine --Section IV: Breast radiology /Section editor: Karen K. Lindfors --chapter 20.Breast imaging /Karen K. Lindfors and Huong T. Le-Petross --Section V: Cardiac radiology /Section editor: David K. Shelton --chapter 21.Cardiac anatomy, physiolgy, and imaging modalities /David K. Shelton --chapter 22.Cardiac imaging in acquired diseases /David K. Shelton and Gary Caputo --Section VI: Vascular and interventional radiology /Section editor: Michael J. Miller, Jr. --chapter 23.Thoracic, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders /Michael J. Miller Jr. and Tony P. Smith --chapter 24.Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention /Michael J. Miller Jr. and Tony P. Smith --Section VII: Gastrointestinal tract /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 25.Abdomen and pelvis /William E. Brant --chapter 26.Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder /William E. Brant --chapter 27.Pancreas and spleen /William E. Brant --chapter 28.Pharynx and esophagus /Sara Moshiri and William E. Brant --chapter 29.Stomach and duodenum /William E. Brant --chapter 30.Mesenteric small bowel /William E. Brant --chapter 31.Colon and appendix /William E. Brant and Sarah Erickson --Section VIII: Genitourinary tract /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 32.Adrenal glands and kidneys /William E. Brant --chapter 33.Pelvicalyceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra /William E. Brant --chapter 34.Genital tract-CT, MR, and radiographic imaging /William E. Brant --Section IX: Ultrasonography /Section editor: William E. Brant --chapter 35.Abdomen ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 36.Genital tract and bladder ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 37.Obstetric ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 38.Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound /William E. Brant --chapter 39.Vascular ultrasound /William E. Brant and Raymond S. Dougherty --Section X: Musculoskeletal radiology /Section editor: Clyde A. Helms --chapter 40.Benign cystic bone lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 41.Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 42.Skeletal trauma /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 43.Arthritis /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 44.Metabolic bone disease /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 45.Skeletal "Don't Touch" lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 46.Miscellaneous bone lesions /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 47.Magnetic resonance imaging of the knee /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 48.Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder /Clyde A. Helms --chapter 49.Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle /Clyde A. Helms --Section XI: Pediatric radiology /Section editor: Susan D. John --chapter 50.Pediatric chest /Susan D. John and Leonard E. Swischuk --chapter 51.Pediatric abdomen and pelvis /Susan D. John and Leonard E. Swischuk --Section XII: Nuclear radiology /Section editor: David K. Shelton --chapter 52.Introduction to nuclear medicine /David K. Shelton --chapter 53.Essential science of nuclear medicine /Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, and Jerrold T. Bushberg --chapter 54.Skeletal system scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Amir Kashefi --chapter 55.Pulmonary scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Meena Kumar --chapter 56.Cardiovascular system scintigraphy /David K. Shelton --chapter 57.Endocrine gland scintigraphy /Marc G. Cote --chapter 58.Gastrointestinal, liver-spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy /David K. Shelton and Roshanak Rahnamayi --chapter 59.Genitourinary system scintigraphy /Howard A. Carpenter and Cameron C. Foster --chapter 60.Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection /Christopher J. Palestro --chapter 61.Molecular imaging /Amir Kashefi and David K. Shelton --chapter 62.Central nervous system scintigraphy /David H. Lewis and Jon Umlauf --chapter 63.Positron emission tomography /Cameron C. Foster, Bijan Bijan, and David K. Shelton.
- Gastrointestinal pathology. 3rd ed. 2008, OvidGeneral features of the gastrointestinal tract and evaluation of specimens derived from it -- The nonneoplastic esophagus -- The neoplastic esophagus -- The nonneoplastic stomach -- The neoplastic stomach -- The nonneoplastic small intestine -- Epithelial tumors of the small intestine -- Nonneoplastic diseases of the appendix -- The neoplastic appendix -- Motility disorders -- Inflammatory bowel disease -- Polyposis and hereditary cancer syndromes -- The nonneoplastic colon -- Epithelial neoplasms of the colon -- The nonneoplastic anus -- Neoplastic lesions of the anus -- Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine lesions -- Lymphoproliferative disorders of the gastrointestinal tract -- Mesenchymal tumors.
- General ophthalmology AccessMedicine, latest ed. only.
- Genes. IX. 9th ed. 2008Print Material
- Genetic landscape of diabetes 2004, NCBI Bookshelf
- Goldberger's Clinical electrocardiography. 8th ed. 2006, MD ConsultKey concepts -- ECG basics : waves, intervals, and segments -- ECG leads -- Understanding the normal ECG -- Electrical axis and axis deviation -- Atrial and ventricular enlargement -- Ventricular conduction disturbances : bundle branch blocks and related abnormalities -- Myocardial infarction and ischemia, I : ST segment elevation and non-Q wave -- Syndromes -- Myocardial infarction and ischemia, II : non-ST segment elevation and non-Q wave syndromes -- Drug effects, electrolyte abnormalities, and metabolic effects -- Pericardial, myocardial and pulmonary syndromes -- Wolff-Parkinson-White preexcitation syndromes -- Sinus and escape rhythms -- Supraventricular arrhythmias, part I : premature beats and paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardias (PSVTS) -- Supraventricular arrhythmias, part II : atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation -- Ventricular arrhythmias -- Atrioventricular (AV) conduction abnormalities : delays, blocks, and dissociation syndromes -- Digitalis toxicity -- Sudden cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death -- Bradycardias and tachycardias : review and differential diagnosis -- Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs) : essentials for clinicians -- How to interpret an ECG -- Limitations and uses of the ECG -- ECG differential diagnoses : instant reviews.
- Goldman's Cecil medicine. 24th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectFulltext MD ConsultSocial and ethical issues in medicine -- Principles of evaluation and management -- Preventive and environmental issues -- Aging and geriatric medicine -- Clinical pharmacology -- Genetics -- Principles of immunology and inflammation -- Cardiovascular disease -- Respiratory diseases -- Critical care medicine -- Renal and genitourinary diseases -- Gastrointestinal diseases -- Diseases of the liver, gallbladder, and bile ducts -- Hematologic diseases -- Oncology -- Metabolic diseases -- Nutritional diseases -- Endocrine diseases -- Women's health -- Diseases of bone and mineral metabolism -- Diseases of allergy and clinical immunology -- Rheumatic diseases -- Infectious diseases -- HIV and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome -- Neurology -- Eye, ear, nose, and throat diseases -- Medical consultation -- Skin diseases.
- Print Material
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological basis of therapeutics. 12th ed. 2011 (12th ed.), AccessMedicineDrug invention and the pharmaceutical industry -- Pharmacokinetics: the dynamics of drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination -- Pharmacodynamics: molecular mechanisms of drug action -- Drug toxicity and poisoning -- Membrane transporters and drug response -- Drug metabolism -- Pharmacogenetics -- Neurotransmission: the autonomic and somatic motor nervous systems -- Muscarinic receptor agonists and antagonists -- Anticholinesterase agents -- Agents acting at the neuromuscular junction and autonomic ganglia -- Adrenergic agonists and antagonists -- 5-Hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) and dopamine -- Neurotransmission and the central nervous system -- Drug therapy of depression and anxiety disorders -- Pharmacotherapy of psychosis and mania -- Hyponotics and sedatives -- -- Opioids, analgesia, and pain management -- General anesthetics and therapeutic gases -- Local anesthetics -- Pharmacotherapy of the epilepsies -- Treatment of central nervous system degenerative disorders -- Ethanol and methanol -- Drug addiction -- Regulation of renal function and vascular volume -- Renin and angiotensin -- Treatment of myocardial ischemia and hypertension -- Pharmacotherapy of congestive heart failure -- Anti-arrhythmic drugs -- Blood coagulation and anticoagulant, fibrinolytic, and antiplatelet drugs -- Drug therapy for hypercholesterolemia and dyslipidemia -- Histamine, bradykinin, and their antagonists -- Lipid-derived autacoids: eicosanoids and platelet-activating factor -- Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic agents; pharmacotherapy of gout -- Immunosuppressants, tolerogens, and immunostimulants -- Pulmonary pharmacology -- Hematopoietic agents: growth factors, minerals, and vitamins --Introduction to endocrinology: the hypothalamic-pituitary axis -- Thyroid and anti-thyroid drugs -- Estrogens and progestins -- Androgens -- ACTH, adrenal steroids, and pharmacology of the adrenal cortex -- Endocrine pancreas and pharmacotherapy of diabetes mellitus and hypoglycemia -- Agents affecting mineral ion homeostasis and bone turnover -- Pharmacotherapy of gastric acidity, peptic ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux disease -- Treatment of disorders of bowel motility and water flux; anti-emetics; agents used in biliary and pancreatic disease -- Pharmacotherapy of inflammatory bowel disease -- General principles of antimicrobial therapy -- Chemotherapy of malaria -- Chemotherapy of protozoal infections: amebiasis, giardiasis, trichomoniasis, trypanosomiasis, leishmaniasis, and other protozoal infections -- Chemotherapy of helminth infections -- Sulfonamides, trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, quinolones, and agents for urinary tract infections -- Penicillins, cephalosporins, and other β-lactam antibiotics -- Aminoglycosides -- Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antibacterial agents -- Chemotherapy of tuberculosis, mycobacterium avium complex disease, and leprosy -- Antifungal agents -- Antiviral agents (nonretroviral) -- Antiretroviral agents and treatment of HIV infection -- General principles of cancer chemotherapy -- Cytotoxic agents -- Targeted therapies: tyrosine kinase inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, and cytokines -- Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: hormones and related agents -- Ocular pharmacology -- Dermatological pharmacology -- Contraception and pharmacotherapy of obstetrical and gynecological disorders -- Environmental toxicology; carcinogens and heavy metals -- Appendix I: Principles of prescription order writing and patient compliance -- Appendix II: Design and optimization of dosage regimens: pharmacokinetic data.
- Pt. 1: Principles, techniques, and basic science -- Pt. 2: Skin and soft tissue -- Pt. 3: Congenital anomalies and pediatric plastic surgery -- Pt. 4: Head and neck -- Pt. 5: Aesthetic surgery -- Pt. 6: Breast -- Pt. 7: Body contouring -- Pt. 8: Hand -- Pt. 9: Trunk and lower extremity.
- Print Material
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic radiology. Sixth edition [6th ed.] 2014, MD ConsultLong recognized as the standard general reference in the field, this completely revised edition of Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology provides all the information that a trainee needs to master to successfully take their professional certification examinations as well as providing the practicing radiologist with a refresher on topics that may have been forgotten. Organized along an organ and systems basis, this resource covers all diagnostic imaging modalities in an integrated, correlative fashion and focuses on those topics that really matter to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training. Master the field and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications.
- Print MaterialThorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Back -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head -- Neck -- Cranial nerves.
- Print MaterialThorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Back -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head -- Neck -- Cranial nerves.
- Print MaterialThe back -- The upper limb -- The thorax -- The abdomen -- The pelvis and perineum -- The lower limb -- The head and neck.
- Print Material
- Green's Operative hand surgery. 6th ed. v. 1-2, 2011.Print Material
- Greenfield's Neuropathology. 8th ed. v. 1-2, 2008.Print Material
- Print Material
- Greenfield's Surgery. 5th ed. 2011, Ovid"The Fifth Edition of Greenfield's Surgery has been thoroughly revised, updated, and refocused to conform to changes in surgical education and practice. Reflecting the increasingly clinical emphasis of residency programs, this edition features expanded coverage of clinical material and increased use of clinical algorithms. Key Points open each chapter, and icons in the text indicate where Key Points are fully discussed. Many of the black-and-white images from the previous edition have been replaced by full-color images"--Provided by publisher.
- Greenspan's Basic & clinical endocrinology 2011 (9th ed.)., AccessMedicine
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of medical physiology. 12th ed. 2011, MD ConsultThis textbook covers the essentials of human physiology and aims to describe complex physiologic principles in language that is easy to read and understand. The content is arranged in 14 units and 84 chapters. It includes new illustrations in color.
- Haddad and Winchester's Clinical management of poisoning and drug overdose. 4th ed. 2007, MD Consult
- Handbook of clinical anesthesia procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital. 8th ed. 2010, OvidPart I: Evaluating the patient before anesthesia --Evaluating the patient before anesthesia /Alla Tauber and Mary Kraft --Specific considerations with cardiac disease /Shahzad Shaefi and Hovig V. Chitilian --Specific considerations with pulmonary disease /Stephanie C. Cintora and Kenneth E. Shepherd --Specific considerations with renal disease /Rafael Vazquez and William Benedetto --Specific considerations with liver disease /Salomon M. Maya and Wilton C. Levine --Specific considerations with endocrine disease /Anne M. Drewry, Robert A. Peterfreund, and Stephanie L. Lee --Infectious diseases and infection control in anesthesia /Shahzad Shaefi and Ulrich Schmidt --Part II: Administration of anesthesia --Safety in anesthesia /Sara N. Goldhaber-Fiebert and Jeffrey B. Cooper --The anesthesia machine /Andrew R. Vaclavik and Greg Ginsburg --Monitoring /Jennifer Chatburn and Warren S. Sandberg --Intravenous and inhalation anesthetics /Claudia Benkwitz and Ken Solt --Neuromuscular blockade /Oleg V. Evgenov and Peter F. Dunn --Airway evaluation and management /Cosmin Gauran and Peter F. Dunn --Administration of general anesthesia /Victor A. Chin and Stuart A. Forman --Local anesthetics /Maryam Jowza and Rebecca D. Minehart --Spinal, epidural, and caudal anesthesia /Jason M. Lewis and May C. M. Pian-Smith --Regional anesthesia /Keith Fragoza and Lisa Warren --Intra-anesthetic problems /Jonathan D. Bloom and Keith Baker --Perioperative hemodynamic control /Brian T. Bateman and Vilma E. Ortiz --Anesthesia for abdominal surgery /Emily A. Singer and John J. A. Marota --Anesthesia for thoracic surgery /Junichi Naganuma and Paul H. Alfille --Anesthesia for vascular surgery /M. Richard Pavao and Edward A. Bittner --Anesthesia for cardiac surgery /Ethan Small and Jason Zhensheng Qu --Anesthesia for neurosurgery /Scott A. LeGrand and Michele Szabo --Anesthesia for head and neck surgery /Brian D. Cauley and Deborah S. Pederson --Anesthesia for urologic surgery /Kris C. Lukauskis and William R. Kimball --Anesthesia for geriatric patients /Zhongcong Xie and Christine Finer --Anesthesia for surgical emergencies in the neonate /James Y. Ko ... [et al.] --Anesthesia for pediatric surgery /Susan A. Vassallo and LIsbeth L. Pappas --Anesthesia for obstetrics and gynecology /Amy Ortman and Lisa Leffert --Ambulatory anesthesia /Christopher J. Hodge and LIsa Wollman --Anesthesia outside of the operating room /Thomas J. Graetz and John J. A. Marota --Anesthesia for trauma and burns /Vikram Kumar and Keith Baker --Transfusion therapy /Shubha V. Y. Raju and Jonathan E. Charnin --Part III: Perioperative issues --The postanesthesia care unit /Asheesh Kumar and Edward E. George --Perioperative respiratory failure /Michael R. Shaughnessy and Luca M. Bigatello --Adult, pediatric, and newborn resuscitation /Richard M. Pino, Bradley E. Randel, and Arthur J. Tokarcyzk --Pain /Karsten Bartels and James P. Rathmell --Complementary and alternative medicine /Margaret A. Gargarian and P. Grace Harrell --Ethical and end-of-life issues /Sheri Berg and Rae M. Allain --Appendix A: supplemental drug information /Bishr Haydar.
- Print Material
- Handbook of clinical anesthesia. 7th ed. 2013, Ovid"The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, is a companion to the parent textbook, Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition. This widely acclaimed reference parallels the textbook and presents content in a concise outline format with additional appendices. The Handbook makes liberal use of tables, graphics, and clinical pearls, to enhance rapid access of the subject matter. This comprehensive, pocket-sized reference guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care."--Provided by publisher.
- Handbook of urology. 3rd ed. 2004, Ovid
- Harley's Pediatric ophthalmology. 5th ed. 2005, OvidGenetics of eye disease / Terri L. Young and Leila M. Khazaeni -- Neonatal ophthalmology: ocular development in childhood / Kammi B. Gunton, Leonard B. Nelson, and Scott E. Olitsky -- Retinopathy of prematurity / James D. Reynolds -- The pediatric eye examination / John W. Simon and Nalini K. Aggarwal -- Electrodiagnostic tests of the retina and higher centers / Ronald E. Carr -- Refraction in infants and children / Michael X. Repka -- Ambylopia / Evelyn A. Paysse and David K. Coats -- Sensory adaptations in strabismus / Marshall M. Parks -- Strabismus disorders / Scott E. Olitsky and Leonard B. Nelson -- Surgical management of strabismus / Rudolph S. Wagner -- Conjunctival diseases / Cintia F. Gomi ... [et al.] -- Diseases of the cornea / Christopher J. Rapuano and Peter R. Laibson -- Pediatric cataracts and lens anomalies / Derek B. Hess, Rachel A. Tesser, and Edward G. Buckley -- Glaucoma in infants and children / Sharon F. Freedman and David S. Walton -- Uveitis in children / Conrad L. Giles, Antonio Capone Jr., and Mandar M. Joshi -- Diseases of the retina and vitreous / Eric D. Weichel ... [et al.] -- Congenital abnormalities of the optic disc / Gary C. Brown and Melissa M. Brown -- Disorders of the lacrimal apparatus in infancy and childhood / Deborah K. VanderVeen -- Pediatric eyelid disorders / Forrest J. Ellis -- Disorders of the orbit / Daniel P. Schaefer -- Ocular tumors of childhood / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- The systemic hamartomatoses ("phakomatoses") / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- Ocular abnormalities in childhood metabolic disorders / Avery H. Weiss -- Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology / Robert C. Sergott and Denise Hug -- Nystagmus / Mitchell B. Strominger -- Ocular trauma and its prevention / Robert A. Catalano -- Role of the ophthalmologist in learning disorders / Harold P. Koller and Kenneth B. Goldberg -- Working with visually impaired children and their families / Marilyn A. Moller with Rose D. Skolnick -- Medicolegal issues in pediatric ophthalmology / Edward L. Raab -- The evolution of strabismus surgery / Norman B. Medow.
- Harper's Illustrated biochemistry 2012 (29th ed.)., AccessMedicine
- Print Material
- Harrison's Online AccessMedicine, Latest edition onlyIncludes the complete contents of the latest online version of Harrison's Principles of internal medicine as well as updates and links to related material.
- Harrison's Online self-assessment and board review. 18th ed. 2012, AccessMedicine, Users must register and sign in to take a test
- Harrison's Principles of internal medicine. 17th ed. v. 1-2, 2008.Print MaterialIntroduction to clinical medicine -- Cardinal manifestations and presentation of diseases -- Genetics and disease -- Regenerative medicine -- Nutrition -- Oncology and hematology -- Infectious diseases -- Bioterrorism and clinical medicine -- Disorders of the cardiovascular system -- Disorders of the respiratory system -- Critical care medicine -- Disorders of the kidney and urinary tract -- Disorders of the gastrointestinal system -- Disorders of the immune system, connective tissue, and joints -- Endocrinology and metabolism -- Neurologic disorders -- Poisoning, drug overdose, and envenomation -- E-chapters from international advisory editors.
- Harrison's Principles of internal medicine. 18th ed. 2012, AccessMedicineIntroduction to clinical medicine -- Cardinal manifestations and presentation of diseases -- Genes, the environment, and disease -- Regenerative medicine -- Aging -- Nutrition -- Oncology and hematology -- Infectious diseases -- Terrorism and clinical medicine -- Disorders of the cardiovascular system -- Disorders of the respiratory system -- Critical care medicine -- Disorders of the kidney and urinary tract -- Disorders of the gastrointestinal system -- Disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues -- Endocrinology and metabolism -- Neurologic disorders -- Poisoning, drug overdose, and envenomation -- High-altitude and decompression sickness.
- Harrison's Principles of internal medicine. Self-assessment and board review. 18th ed. / 2012, AccessMedicine, Users must register and sign in to take a test
- Hazzard's Geriatric medicine and gerontology. 6th ed. 2009, AccessMedicineBiology of aging and longevity -- Genetics of age-dependent human disease -- Immunology and aging -- Inflammation and aging -- Demography and epidemiology -- International gerontology -- Psychosocial aspects of aging -- General principles of pharmacology -- Preventive gerontology: strategies for optimizing health across the life span -- Evaluation, management, and decision making with the older patient -- Principles of geriatric assessment -- Mental status and neurological examination in older adults -- Assessment of decisional capacity and competencies -- Principles of screening in older adults -- Health care system -- Transitions -- Acute hospital care -- Emergency department care -- Critical care -- Subacute care -- Nursing facility care -- Community-based long-term care and home care -- Rural aging -- Appropriate approach to prescribing -- Complementary and alernative medicine -- Team care -- Social work -- Self-management of health behavior in geriatric medicine -- Rehabilitation -- Pain management -- Palliative care -- Legal issues -- Spirituality -- Ethical issues -- Perioperative evaluation and management -- Anesthesia -- Surgical outcomes -- Nutrition and aging -- Weight and age: paradoxes and conundrums -- Malnutrition and enteral/parenteral alimentation -- Disorders of swallowing -- Oral cavity -- Assessment and rehabilitation of older adults with low vision -- Age-related changes in the auditory system -- Sex and gender across the human life span -- Menopause and midlife health changes -- Sexuality, sexual function, and the aging woman -- Gynecologic disorders -- Sexuality, sexual function, androgen therapy, and the aging male -- Benign prostate disorders -- Aging and homeostatic regulation -- Frailty -- Delirium -- Falls -- Sleep disorders -- Dizziness -- Syncope -- Pressure ulcers -- Incontinence -- Elder mistreatment -- Cellular and neurochemical aspects of the aging human brain -- Cognitive changes associated with normal and pathological aging -- Psychoactive drug therapy -- Cerebrovascular disease -- Dementia including Alzheimer's disease --Parkinson's disease and related disorders -- Other neurodegenerative disorders -- Traumatic brain injury -- Epilepsy -- Late-life mood disorders -- Schizophrenia -- General topics in geriatric psychiatry -- Management of agitation in dementia -- Effects of aging on cardiovascular structure and function -- Aging and atherosclerosis -- Coronary heart disease -- Valvular heart disease -- Heart failure -- Cardiac arrhythmias -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Hypertension -- Aging of the respiratory system -- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease -- Diffuse parenchymal lung disease -- Changes in kidney function -- Renal disease -- End-stage renal disease -- Disorders of fluid balance -- Effect of aging on gastrointestinal function -- Hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic disease -- Upper gastrointestinal disorders -- Common large intestinal disorders -- Constipation -- Oncology and aging: general principles -- Breast disease -- Prostate cancer -- Lung cancer -- Gastrointestinal malignancies -- Intracranial neoplasms -- Skin cancer -- Aging of the hematopoietic system -- Anemia -- White cell disorders -- Non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's lymphomas and myeloma -- Thrombosis -- Hemorrhagic disorders -- Aging of the endocrine system and selected endocrine disorders -- Thyroid diseases -- Diabetes mellitus -- Dyslipoproteinemia -- Hyperparathyroidism and Paget's disease of bone -- Aging of the muscles and joints -- Biomechanics of mobility -- Exercise: physiologic and functional effects -- Mobility -- Osteoarthritis -- Osteoporosis -- Hip fractures -- Myopathy, polymyalgia rheumatica, and temporal arteritis -- Rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases -- Back pain and spinal stenosis -- Primary considerations in managing the older patient with foot problems -- Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndromes -- Infection in the elderly -- General principles of antimicrobial selection -- Pneumonia -- Urinary tract infections -- Human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Herpes zoster -- Influenza and respiratory syncytial virus.
- Head & neck surgery--otolaryngology. 4th ed. 2006, Ovid
- Print Material
- Print MaterialSection 1. Basic Mechanisms of Heart Failure -- Section 2. Mechanisms of Disease Progression in Heart Failure -- Section 3. Etiological Basis for Heart Failure -- Section 4. Clinical Assessment of Heart Failure -- Section 5. Therapy for Heart Failure.
- Helping parents, youth, and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems. 3rd ed. 2007, PsychiatryOnline
- Hematology. 5th ed. 2009Print Material
- Hematology. 6th ed. 2013, MD Consult
- Print MaterialBlood platelets and Von Willebrand Disease -- Laboratory approach to thrombotic risk -- Antithrombotic therapy -- Overview of the immune system and immunologic disorders -- Immunoassays and immunochemistry -- Laboratory evaluation of the cellular immune system -- Laboratory evaluation of immunoglobin function and humoral immunity -- Mediators of inflammation: complement, cytokines, and adhesion molecules -- Human leukocyte antigen: the major histocompatibility complex of man -- The major histocompatibility complex and disease -- Immunodeficiency disorders -- Clinical and laboratory evaluation of systemic rheumatic diseases -- Vasculitis -- Organ-specific autoimmune diseases -- Allergic diseases -- Viral infections -- Chlamydial, rickettsial, and mycoplasmal infections -- Medical bacteriology -- In vitro testing of antimicrobial agents -- Spirochete infections -- Mycobacteria -- Mycotic diseases -- Medical parasitology -- Molecular pathology of infectious diseases -- Specimen collection and handling for diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Bioterrorism: microbiology -- Introduction to molecular pathology -- Molecular diagnostics: basic principles and techniques -- Polymerase chain reaction and other chain reaction amplification technology -- Hybridization array technologies -- Applications of cytogenetics in modern pathology -- Establishing a molecular diagnostics laboratory -- Molecular diagnosis of hematopoietic neoplasms -- Molecular diagnosis of genetic diseases -- Identity analysis: use of DNA polymorphisms in parentage and forensic testing -- Diagnostic and management of cancer using serologic tumor markers -- Oncoproteins and early tumor detection -- Diagnostic and prognostic impact of high-throughput genomic and proteomic technologies in the post-genomic era.General concepts and administrative issues -- Optimizing laboratory workflow and performance -- Pre-analysis -- Analysis: principles of instrumentation -- Analysis: clinical laboratory automation -- Point-of-care and physician office laboratories -- Post-analysis: medical decision-making -- Interpreting laboratory results -- Laboratory statistics -- Quality control -- Clinical laboratory informatics -- Financial management -- Biological, chemical and nuclear terrorism: role of the laboratory -- Evaluation of renal function, water, electrolytes and acid-base balance -- Biochemical markers of bone metabolism -- Carbohydrates -- Lipids and dyslipoproteinemia -- Evaluation of cardiac injury and function -- Specific proteins -- Clinical enzymology -- Evaluation of liver function -- Laboratory diagnosis of gastrointestinal and pancreatic disorders -- Toxicology and therapeutic drug monitoring -- Evaluation of endocrine function -- Reproductive function and pregnancy -- Vitamins and trace elements -- Basic examination of urine -- Cerebrospinal, synovial, and serous body fluids -- Basic examination of blood and bone marrow -- Hematopoiesis -- Erythrocytic disorders -- Leukocytic disorders -- The flow cytometric evaluation of hematopoietic neoplasia -- Immunohematology -- Transfusion medicine -- Hemapheresis -- Tissue banking and progenitor cells -- Coagulation and fibrinolysis --
- Pt. 1. The clinical laboratory. -- General concepts and administrative issues -- Optimizing laboratory workflow and performance -- Pre-analysis -- Analysis: principles of instrumentation -- Analysis: clinical laboratory automation -- Point-of-care and physician office laboratories -- Post-analysis: medical decision-making -- Interpreting laboratory results -- Laboratory statistics -- Quality control -- Clinical laboratory informatics -- Financial management -- Biological, chemical and nuclear terrorism: role of the laboratory -- Pt. 2. Clinical chemistry. -- Evaluation of renal function, water, electrolytes and acid-base balance -- Biochemical markers of bone metabolism -- Carbohydrates -- Lipids and dyslipoproteinemia -- Cardiac injury, atherosclerosis, and thrombotic disease -- Specific proteins -- Clinical enzymology -- Evaluation of liver function -- Laboratory diagnosis of gastrointestinal and pancreatic disorders -- Toxicology and therapeutic drug monitoring -- Evaluation of endocrine function -- Reproductive function and pregnancy -- Vitamins and trace elements -- Chemical basis for analyte assays and common interferences -- Pt. 3. Urine and other body fluids. -- Basic examination of urine -- Cerebrospinal, synovial, and serous body fluids -- Pt. 4. Hematology, coagulation, and transfusion medicine. -- Basic examination of blood and bone marrow -- Hematopoiesis -- Erythrocytic disorders -- Leukocytic disorders -- The flow cytometric evaluation of hematopoietic neoplasia -- Immunohematology -- Transfusion medicine -- Hemapheresis -- Tissue banking and progenitor cells -- Pt. 5. Hemostasis and thrombosis. -- Coagulation and fibrinolysis -- Blood platelets and Von Willebrand Disease -- Laboratory approach to thrombotic risk -- Antithrombotic therapy -- Pt. 6. Immunology and immunopathology. -- Overview of the immune system and immunologic disorders -- Immunoassays and immunochemistry -- Laboratory evaluation of the cellular immune system -- Laboratory evaluation of immunoglobin function and humoral immunity -- Mediators of inflammation: complement, cytokines, and adhesion molecules -- Human leukocyte antigen: the major histocompatibility complex of man -- The major histocompatibility complex and disease -- Immunodeficiency disorders -- Clinical and laboratory evaluation of systemic rheumatic diseases -- Vasculitis -- Organ-specific autoimmune diseases -- Allergic diseases --Pt. 7. Medical microbiology. -- Viral infections -- Chlamydial, rickettsial, and mycoplasmal infections -- Medical bacteriology -- In vitro testing of antimicrobial agents -- Spirochete infections -- Mycobacteria -- Mycotic diseases -- Medical parasitology -- Specimen collection and handling for diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Pt. 8. Molecular pathology. -- Introduction to molecular pathology -- Molecular diagnostics: basic principles and techniques -- Polymerase chain reaction and other chain reaction amplification technology -- Hybridization array technologies -- Applications of cytogenetics in modern pathology -- Establishing a molecular diagnostics laboratory -- Molecular diagnosis of genetic diseases -- Identity analysis: use of DNA polymorphisms in parentage and forensic testing -- Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine -- Pt. 9. Clinical pathology of cancer -- Diagnostic and management of cancer using serologic tumor markers -- Oncoproteins and early tumor detection -- Molecular diagnosis of hematopoietic neoplasms -- Molecular genetic pathology of solid tumors -- High-throughput genomic and proteomic technologies in the post-genomic era -- Appendix 1. Physiologic solutions, buffers, acid-base indicators, standard reference materials, and temperature conversions -- Appendix 3. Desirable weights, body surface area, and body mass index (BMI) -- Appendix 1. Approximations of total blood volume (TBV) -- Appendix 4. Periodic table of the elements -- Appendix 5. SI units -- Appendix 6. Common chimeric genes identified in human malignancies -- Appendix 7. Disease/organ panels -- Guidelines for ordering blood for elective surgery
- High performance MySQL. 2nd ed. 2008, ProQuest Safari
- High performance MySQL. 3rd ed. 2012, ProQuest SafariMySQL architecture and history -- Benchmarking MySQL -- Profiling server performance -- Optimizing schema and data types -- Indexing for high performance -- Query performance optimization -- Advanced MySQL features -- Optimizing server settings -- Operating system and hardware optimization -- Replication -- Scaling MySQL -- High availability -- MySQL in the cloud -- Application-level optimization -- Backup and recovery -- Tools for MySQL users -- Forks and variants of MySQL -- MySQL server status -- Transferring large files -- Using EXPLAIN -- Debugging locks -- Using Sphinx with MySQL.
- Histology for pathologists. 3rd ed 2007, Ovid
- Histology. 5th ed. 2006Print Material
- Hospital medicine. 2nd ed. 2005, OvidGeneral issues -- Critical care medicine -- Medical consultation -- Cardiology -- Vascular medicine -- Pulmonary -- Infectious diseases -- Hiv disease -- Gastroenterology -- Hematology - oncology -- Renal -- Endocrinology -- Rheumatology -- Neurology and psychology -- Toxicology and allergy.
- Print Material
- Human nervous system. 6th ed. 2005, SpringerGross anatomy of the brain -- Neurons and association cells -- Basic neurophysiology -- Blood circulation -- Meninges, ventricles, and cerebrospinal fluid -- Development and growth of the nervous system -- The spinal cord -- Reflexes and muscle tone -- Pain and temperature -- Discriminative general senses, crude touch, and proprioception -- Motorneurons and motor pathways -- Lesions of the spinal nerves and spinal cord -- Brainstem: medulla, pons, and midbrain -- Cranial nerves and chemical senses -- Neurotransmitters as the chemical messengers of certain circuits and pathways -- Auditory and vestibular systems -- Lesions of the brainstem -- Cerebellum -- The visual system -- Autonomic nervous system -- Hypothalamus -- The reticular formation and the limbic system -- Thalamus -- Basal ganglia and extrapyramidal system -- Cerebral cortex.
- Hurst's The Heart. 12th ed. v. 1-2, 2008.Print Material
- Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. 2011 (13th ed)., AccessMedicine"It has been 44 years since the publication of the first edition of Hurst's the Heart, the first multidisciplinary and comprehensive textbook on cardiovascular disease. Through 13 editions, The Heart has always represented a cornerstone of current scholarship in the discipline. Cardiologists, internists, and trainees from around the world have relied on its authority, breadth of coverage, and clinical relevance to keep up to date on advances in the field and to help optimize patient care. The 13th edition of The Heart continues and actually exceeds this standard-setting tradition with 19 new chapters and 59 new authors from around the globe who are experts in their respective content areas"--Preface.
- ICD-9-CM Ovid, Click on ICD-9-CM tab under ToolsFulltext Natl Cent Health Statv. 1. Diseases, tabular list -- v. 2. Diseases, alphabetic index.
- Print Material"Revised and updated for its Third Edition, this highly acclaimed volume is a definitive guide to the clinical imaging of foot and ankle disorders. The title of this edition has changed from Radiology of the Foot and Ankle to Imaging of the Foot and Ankle to reflect a greater emphasis on multimodality imaging approaches to solve diagnostic challenges, specifically the increased use of ultrasound, MR imaging, CT, and diagnostic interventional techniques. The book features increased coverage of ultrasound, PET, and the diabetic foot and upgraded MR and CT images. New syndromes such as impingement have been added to the chapter on soft tissue trauma and overuse. The fractures and dislocations chapter includes OTA classifications and additional MR and CT scans of complications. Other highlights include up-to-date information on new fixation devices and prostheses and state-of-the-art interventional and vascular techniques including use of MRA. This book provides a comprehensive reference for radiologists, radiologists in training, and clinicians who treat foot and ankle disorders including podiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and emergency room physicians"--Provided by publisher.
- Print MaterialApproach to the patient with seizures / Robert T. Wechsler and Robert S. Fisher -- Electroencephalography in the diagnosis of nonepileptic and epileptic conditions / Warren T. Blume -- Anatomical-clinical localization of ictal behavior / Barbara C. Jobst and Peter D. Williamson -- Curious epileptic seizures that don't resemble seizures / Monisha Goyal, Paul Zarkowski, and Barbara E. Swartz -- Convulsive nonepileptic seizures / Don W. King -- The role of serum prolactin in epileptic seizure diagnosis / Paul B. Pritchard III --Hyperventilation syndrome / Randolph W. Evans -- Psychiatric aspects of nonepileptic seizures: psychogenic NES / John R. Gates -- Coexisting epilepsy and nonepileptic seizures / Allan Krumholz and Tricia Ting -- Panic attacks and panic disorders: the great imitators / Meghan M. Grady and Stephen Stahl.Nonepileptic spells in neonates and infants / Linda Laux and Douglas R. Nordli -- Nonepileptic seizures and similar phenomena in children and adolescents / J.B.P. Stephenson and Sameer Zuberi --Paroxysmal disturbances resembling epileptic seizures in the elderly / A. James Rowan -- -- Migraine and epilepsy / Audrey Halpern and Stephen D. Silberstein -- Strange tastes, smells, sounds, visions and feelings: nonepileptic events that mimic simple partial seizures / Ross Finesmith, Eric B. Geller, and Orrin Devinsky -- Dizziness or vestibular problems resembling seizures / Martin Gizzi and Sidney P. Diamond -- Movement disorders that imitate epilepsy / Ann Helms and Lisa Shulman -- Hyperekplexia and other disorders of startle: differential diagnosis with epilepsy / Frederick Andermann and Eva Andermann -- Encephalopathy as a mimic of seizures / Michael Benatar and Frank Drislane -- Neuroendocrine, metabolic, and toxic imitators of epilepsy / Robin Gilmore -- Parasomnias, sleep disorders, and narcolepsy--sleep-time imitators of epilepsy / Carl W. Bazil -- Cerebrovascular imitators of epilepsy / Louis R. Caplan --
- Immunology. 7th ed. 2006Print Material
- Index nominum Truven, Search Index nominum via the main Micromedex search screen.
- Print Materialpt. 1. Methods in infectious disease epidemiology. -- Early history of infectious disease: epidemiology and control of infectious diseases -- Epidemiology of infectious disease: general principles -- Study design -- Surveillance -- Outbreak epidemiology -- Mathematical modeling: the dynamics of infection -- Microbiology tools for the epidemiologist -- Molecular epidemiology and infectious diseases -- Geographic information systems -- Vaccines- past, present and future -- Nutrition and infectious diseases. -- pt. 2. Emerging and nosocomial infections. -- Emerging and new infectious diseases --Nosocomial infections. -- pt. 3. Airborne transmission. -- Tuberculosis -- Epidemiology of acute respiratory infections -- Epidemiology and prevention of influenza. -- pt. 4. Diarrheal diseases. -- Diarreheal diseases. -- pt. 5. Blood and body fluid as a reservoir of infectious diseases. -- Review of the epidemiology of human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome -- Viral hepatitis -- Sexually transmitted diseases. -- pt. 6. Vectorborne and parasite diseases. -- Lyme disease -- Epidemiology and control of malaria -- Epidemiology of helminth infections.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Infectious diseases. 2nd ed. v. 1-2, 2004.Print Material
- Infectious diseases. 3rd ed. 2004, Ovid
- Infectious diseases. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2010.Print Material
- INSERM collective expert evaluation reports 2000-, NCBI BookshelfA collection of syntheses of the international scientific literature and recommendations on public health problems, by Inserm's expert advisory groups.
- International classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification. 4th ed- Ovid, Click on ICD-9-CM tab under ToolsFulltext Natl Cent Health Statv. 1. Diseases, tabular list -- v. 2. Diseases, alphabetic index.
- Print Material
- 5-minute clinical consult — Current protocols in immunology (125)
- Current protocols in magnetic resonance imaging — International public health (125)
- International textbook of diabetes mellitus. 3rd ed. — Primer of biostatistics. 7th ed. (125)
- Primer of epidemiology. 5th ed. — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations. 9th ed. (125)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases