- 2011 ScienceDirect2012 ClinicalKey[edited by] Thomas D. Boyer, Michael P. Manns, Arun J. Sanyal.Anatomy of the Liver -- Liver Regeneration -- Mechanisms of Liver Cell Destruction -- Mechanisms of Bile Secretion -- Hepatic Fibrosis and Cirrhosis -- Replication of Hepatitis B Virus -- Replication of Hepatitis C Virus -- Immune Pathogenesis of Viral Hepatitis B and C -- Liver and Immune System -- Epidemiology and Molecular Mechanisms of Hepatocarcinogenesis -- Stem Cells and Hepatocyte Transplantation -- Liver Biopsy (Quality and Use of Gun) -- Liver Biopsy Interpretation -- Laboratory Testing for Liver Disease -- Imaging and Noninvasive Diagnosis of Liver Disease: Computerized Tomography, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Emerging Techniques -- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS) -- Hepatic Encephalopathy -- Ascites -- Portal Hypertension and Bleeding Esophageal Varices -- Acute Liver Failure -- Renal Failure in Cirrhosis, Hepatorenal Syndrome, and Hyponatremia -- Cardiovascular Complications of Cirrhosis -- Pulmonary Complications in Patients with Liver Disease -- Hematopoietic Abnormalities and Hemostasis -- Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Hepatotoxicity of Herbal Preparations -- Occupational and Environmental Hepatotoxicity -- Alcoholic Liver Disease -- Hepatitis A -- Hepatitis B -- Hepatitis C -- Hepatitis D -- Hepatitis E -- Liver Disease Associated with Viral Infections -- Parasitic Liver Disease -- Bacterial and Miscellaneous Infections of the Liver -- Granulomatous Diseases of the Liver -- HIV Co-Infection Drug Toxicity -- Hepatitis B and C in Non-Liver Transplant Patients -- Autoimmune Hepatitis -- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis -- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis -- Overlap Syndromes -- Budd-Chiari Syndrome and Sinusoidal Obstruction Syndrome (Hepatic Venoocclusive Disease) -- Portal and Splenic Vein Thrombosis -- Liver Involvement in Osler-Weber-Rendu Disease (Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia) -- Pretransplant Evaluation and Care -- Transplantation of the Liver -- Post-Liver Transplantation Management -- Recurrent Viral Diseases after Liver Transplantation -- Treatment of Recurrent Nonviral Disease -- The Liver in Pregnancy -- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease -- The Liver in Systemic Illness -- The Liver and Parenteral Nutrition -- Preoperative and Postoperative Hepatic Dysfunctions -- Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- Cholangiocarcinoma -- Benign Liver Tumors -- Surgery for Liver Tumors -- Management of Gallstones -- Bilirubin Metabolism and Its Disorders -- Wilson Disease -- Hemochromatosis -- [a]1-Antitrypsin Deficiency -- Inborn Errors of Metabolism that Lead to Permanent Liver Injury -- Fibrocystic Diseases of the Liver -- Pediatric Cholestatic Syndromes Viral Hepatitis in Children.
- 2016 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich III, Monte Westerfield, Leonard I. Zon.Embryonic Cell Culture in Zebrafish / C.A. Ciarlo, L.I. Zon -- Cellular Dissection of Zebrafish Hematopoiesis / D.L. Stachura, D. Traver -- Second Harmonic Generation Microscopy in Zebrafish / D.C. LeBert, J.M. Squirell, A. Huttenlocher, K.W. Eliceiri -- Imaging Blood Vessels and Lymphatic Vessels in the Zebrafish / H.M. Jung, S. Isogai, M. Kamei, D. Castranova, A.V. Gore, B.M. Weinstein -- An Eye on Light-sheet Microscopy / D. Kromm, T. Thumberger, J. Wittbrodt -- Single Neuron Morphology In Vivo with Confined Primed Conversion / M.A. Mohr, P. Pantazis -- Visualizing Retinoic Acid Morphogen Gradients / T.F. Schilling, J. Sosnik, Q. Nie -- Using Fluorescent Lipids in Live Zebrafish Larvae: from Imaging Whole Animal Physiology to Subcellular Lipid Trafficking / J.L. Anderson, J.D. Carten, S.A. Farber -- Analysis of Cilia Structure and Function in Zebrafish / E. Leventea, K. Hazime, C. Zhao, J. Malicki -- Functional Calcium Imaging in Zebrafish Lateral-line Hair Cells / Q.X. Zhang, X.J. He, H.C. Wong, K.S. Kindt -- Physiological Recordings from the Zebrafish Lateral Line / J. Olt, A.J. Ordoobadi, W. Marcotti, J.G. Trapani.
- 2010 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich, III, Monte Westerfield, Leonard I. Zon.Part I. Cellular Biology -- Chapter 1. Analyzing Retinal Axon Guidance in Zebrafish / Fabienne E. Poulain, John A. Gaynes, Cornelia Stacher Hörndli, Mei-Yee Law, Chi-Bin Chien -- Chapter 2. Imaging Blood Vessels in the Zebrafish / Makoto Kamei, Sumio Isogai, Weijun Pan, Brant M. Weinstein -- Chapter 3. Medaka Haploid Embryonic Stem Cells / Yunhan Hong -- Part II. Developmental and Neural Biology -- Chapter 4. Neurogenesis / Prisca Chapouton, Leanne Godinho -- Chapter 5. Studying Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System Development and Neuroblastoma in Zebrafish / Rodney A. Stewart, Jeong-Soo Lee, Martina Lachnit, A. Thomas Look, John P. Kanki, Paul D. Henion -- Chapter 6. Analysis of the Retina in the Zebrafish Model / Andrei Avanesov, Jarema Malicki -- Chapter 7. Photoreceptor Structure and Development: Analyses using GFP Transgenes / Brian D. Perkins, James M. Fadool -- Chapter 8. Physiological Recordings from Zebrafish Lateral-Line Hair Cells and Afferent Neurons / Josef G. Trapani, Teresa Nicolson -- Chapter 9. Zebrafish Kidney Development / Iain A. Drummond, Alan J. Davidson -- Chapter 10. Molecular Regulation of Pancreas Development in Zebrafish / Robin A. Kimmel, Dirk Meyer -- Chapter 11. Monitoring Sleep and Arousal in Zebrafish / Jason Rihel, David A. Prober, Alexander F. Schier -- Chapter 12. Use of Flatbed Transparency Scanners in Zebrafish Research: Versatile and Economical Adjuncts to Traditional Imaging Tools for the Danio rerio Laboratory / Charles A. Lessman, Michael R. Taylor, Wilda Orisme, Ethan A. Carver.
- 2016 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich III, Monte Westerfield, Leonard I. Zon.Methods to Study Maternal Regulations of Germ Cell Specification in Zebrafish -- Patterning, Morphogenesis, and Neurogenesis of Zebrafish Cranial Sensory Placodes -- Oligodendrocyte Differentiation -- Studying the Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System and Neuroblastoma in Zebrafish -- Zebrafish As a Model for Understanding Enteric Nervous System Interactions in the Developing Intestional Tract -- Methods to Study the Development, Anatomy, and Function of the Zebrafish Inner Ear Across the Life Course -- Imaging Collective Cell Migration and Hair Cell Regeneration in the Sensory Lateral Line -- Analysis of the Retina in the Zebrafish Model -- Strategies for Analyzing Cardiac Phenotypes in the Zebrafish Embryo -- Chemical Approaches to Angiogenesis in Development and Regeneration -- Quantitative Methods for Studying Hemostasis in Zebrafish Larvae -- Zebrafish Kidney Development -- Zebrafish Pancreas As a Model for Development and Disease -- Endoderm Specification and Liver Development -- Emerging Tools to Study Proteoglycan Function During Skeletal Development -- Generation and Analysis of Zebrafish Melanoma Models -- Learning and Memory in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) -- Working With Zebrafish at Postembryonic Stages.Methods to Study Maternal Regulations of Germ Cell Specification in Zebrafish -- Patterning, Morphogenesis, and Neurogenesis of Zebrafish Cranial Sensory Placodes -- Oligodendrocyte Differentiation -- Studying the Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System and Neuroblastoma in Zebrafish -- Zebrafish As a Model for Understanding Enteric Nervous System Interactions in the Developing Intestional Tract -- Methods to Study the Development, Anatomy, and Function of the Zebrafish Inner Ear Across the Life Course -- Imaging Collective Cell Migration and Hair Cell Regeneration in the Sensory Lateral Line -- Analysis of the Retina in the Zebrafish Model -- Strategies for Analyzing Cardiac Phenotypes in the Zebrafish Embryo -- Chemical Approaches to Angiogenesis in Development and Regeneration -- Quantitative Methods for Studying Hemostasis in Zebrafish Larvae -- Zebrafish Kidney Development -- Zebrafish Pancreas As a Model for Development and Disease -- Endoderm Specification and Liver Development -- Emerging Tools to Study Proteoglycan Function During Skeletal Development -- Generation and Analysis of Zebrafish Melanoma Models -- Learning and Memory in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) -- Working With Zebrafish at Postembryonic Stages.
- 2011 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich III, Monte Westerfield, Leonard I. Zon.Pt.1 Forward and reverse genetics : Generating conditional mutations in zebrafish using gene-trap mutagenesis / Lisette A. Maddison, Jianjun Lu, Wenbiao Chen -- Tol2-mediated transgenesis, gene trapping, enhancer trapping, and the Gal4-UAS system / Gembu Abe, Maximilliano L. Suster, Koichi Kawakami -- Engineering zinc finger nucleases for targeted mutagenesis of zebrafish / Jeffry D. Sander, J.-R. Joanna Yeh, Randall T. Peterson, J. Keith Joung -- Retroviral-mediated insertional mutagenesis in zebrafish / Adam Amsterdam, Gaurav Kumar Varshney, Shawn Michael Burgess -- Genetic screens for mutations affecting adult traits and parental-effect genes / Francisco Pelegri, Mary C. Mullins -- High-throughput target-selected gene inactivation in zebrafish / Ross N.W. Kettleborough, Ewart de Bruijn, Freek van Eeden, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Genetic suppressor screens in haploids / Xiaoying Bai, Zhongan Yang, Hong Jiang, Shuo Lin, Leonard I. Zon -- Transgenic zebrafish using transposable elements / Karl J. Clark, Mark D. Urban, Kimberly J. Skuster, Stephen C. Ekker -- Spatiotemporal control of embryonic gene expression using caged morpholinos / Ilya A. Shestopalov, James K. Chen -- Pt.2 Transgenesis : Advanced zebrafish transgenesis with Tol2 and application for Cre/lox recombination experiments / Christian Mosimann, Leonard I. Zion -- Use of phage PhiC31 integrase as a tool for zebrafish genome manipulation / James A. Lister -- Method for somatic cell nuclear transfer in zebrafish / Kannika Siripattarapravat, Jose B. Cibelli -- Pt.3 The zebrafish genome and mapping technologies : Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) panels for rapid positional cloning in zebrafish / Matthew D. Clark, Victor Guryev, Ewart de Bruijn, Isaac J. Nijman, Masazumi Tada, Catherine Wilson, Panos Deloukas, John H. Postlethwait, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Molecular cytogenetic methodologies and a BAC probe panel resource for genomic analyses in the zebrafish / Kimberly P. Dobrinski, Kim H. Brown, Jennifer L. Freeman, Charles Lee -- Conserved synteny and the zebrafish genome / Julian M. Catchen, Ingo Braasch, John H. Postlethwait -- The zon laboratory guide to positional cloning in zebrafish / Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Pt.4 Informatics and comparative genomics : Data extraction, transformation, and dissemination through ZFIN / Douglas G. Howe, Ken Frazer, David Fashena, Leyla Ruzicka, Yvonne Bradford, Sridhar Ramachandran, Barbara J. Ruef, Ceri Van Slyke, Amy Singer, Monte Westerfield -- DNA methylation profiling in zebrafish / Shan-Fu Wu, Haiying Zhang, Saher Sue Hammond, Magdalena Potok, David A. Nix, David A. Jones, Bradley R. Cairns -- Chromatin immunoprecipitation in adult zebrafish red cells / Eirini Trompouki, Teresa Venezia Bowman, Anthony DiBiase, Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Discerning different in vivo roles of microRNAs by experimental approaches in zebrafish / Luke Pase, Graham J. Lieschke -- Sequencing-based expression profiling in zebrafish / Jin Liang, Gabriel Renaud, Shawn M. Burgess -- Chromatin modification in zebrafish development / Jordi Cayuso Mas, Emily S. Noël, Elke A. Ober -- Pt.5 Infrastructure : Advances in zebrafish husbandry and management / Christian Lawrence -- Aquaculture and husbandry at the Zebrafish International Resource Center / Zoltán M. Varga.
- 2016 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich, Monte Westerfield and Leonard I. Zon.
- 2011 ScienceDirectedited by H. William Detrich III, Monte Westerfield, Leonard I. Zon.Zebrafish models of germ cell tumor / Joanie C. Neumann, Kate Lillard, Vanessa Damoulis, James F. Amatruda -- Dissecting mechanisms of myelinated axon formation using zebrafish / Tim Czopka, David A. Lyons -- In vivo analysis of white adipose tissue in zebrafish / James E.N. Minchin, John F. Rawls -- Study of host-microbe interactions in zebrafish / Kathryn Milligan-Myhre, Jeremy R. Charette, Ryan T. Phennicie, W. Zac Stephens, John F. Rawls, Karen Guillemin, Carol H. Kim -- Hematopoietic stem cell development : using the zebrafish to identify the signaling networks and physical forces regulating hematopoiesis / Wolfram Goessling, Trista E. North -- Zebrafish as a model for hemorrhagic stroke / Matthew G. Butler, Aniket V. Gore, Brant M. Weinstein -- A zebrafish model for VHL and hypoxia signaling / Ellen van Rooijen, Kirankumar Santhakumar, Ive Logister, Emile Voest, Stefan Schulte-Merker, Rachel Giles, Fredericus van Eeden -- Basement membrane diseases in zebrafish / Natália Martins Feitosa, Rebecca Richardson, Wilhelm Bloch, Matthias Hammerschmidt -- Zebrafish provides a novel model for lymphatic vascular research / Terhi Karpanen, Stefan Schulte-Merker -- Not all bones are created equal : using zebrafish and other teleost species in osteogenesis research / Alexander Apschner, Stefan Schulte-Merker, P. Eckhard Witten -- Zebrafish assays of ciliopathies / Norann A. Zaghloul, Nicholas Katsanis -- Infectious disease modeling and innate immune function in zebrafish embryos / Chao Cui, Erica L. Benard, Zakia Kanwal, Oliver W. Stockhammer, Michiel van der Vaart, Anna Zakrzewska, Herman P. Spaink, Annemarie H. Meijer -- Zebrafish as a model for the study of human cancer / Julia Etchin, John P. Kanki, A. Thomas Look -- Generating and analyzing fish models of melanoma / E. Elizabeth Patton, Marie E. Mathers, Manfred Schartl -- Screening pancreatic oncogenes in zebrafish using the Gal14/UAS system / Shu Liu, Steven D. Leach -- Zebrafish models of rhabdomysarcoma / Eleanor Y. Chen, David M. Langenau -- Transplantation in zebrafish / Pulin Li, Richard M. White, Leonard I. Zon -- Disease modeling by gene targeting using microRNAs / C.-C. Lan, I.U.S. Leong, D. Lai, D.R. Love -- Fluorescent imaging of cancer in zebrafish / Myron S. Ignatius, David M. Langenau -- The role of Fanconi anemia/BRCA genes in zebrafish sex determination / Adriana Rodríguez-Marí, John H. Postlethwait -- Chemical screening in zebrafish for novel biological and therapeutic discovery / Justin L. Tan, Leonard I. Zon -- Using the zebrafish photomotor response for psychotropic drug screening / David Kokel, Randall T. Peterson -- Designing zebrafish chemical screens / Randall T. Peterson, Mark C. Fishman.
- 2010 Springer Protocolsedited by Allan V. Kalueff and Jonathan M. Cachat.Zebrafish ecology and behaviour / Rowena Spence -- Olfactory behavior : making scents of a changing world / Kathleen E. Whitlock -- Modeling stress and anxiety in zebrafish / Jonathan M. Cachat [and others] -- Nicotinic receptor systems and neurobehavioral function in zebrafish / Edward D. Levin -- QTL mapping of behaviour in the zebrafish / Dominic Wright -- Genetics of ethanol-related behaviors / Cynthia A. Dlugos -- Conditioned place preference models of drug dependence and relapse to drug seeking : studies with nicotine and ethanol / Caroline H. Brennan [and others] -- Zebrafish biogenic amine transporters and behavior in novel environments : targets of reuptake inhibitors and pesticide action as tools for neurotoxicology research / Georgianna G. Gould -- Learned recognition by zebrafish and other cyprinids / Brian D. Wisenden -- Inhibitory avoidance and color discrimination learning in zebrafish / Luciana Cofiel and Rosana Mattioli -- Spatial cognition in zebrafish / Joshua. L. Haight and Joseph A. Schroeder -- The behavioral repertoire of larval zebrafish / Kandice Fero, Tohei Yokogawa, and Harold A. Burgess.
- 2011 Springer Protocolsedited by Allan V. Kalueff, Jonathan M. Cachat.Video-Aided Analysis of Zebrafish Locomotion and Anxiety-Related Behavioral Responses / Jonathan M. Cachat, Peter R. Canavello, Salem I. Elkhayat, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Marco F. Elegante, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, David H. Tien, Anna K. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Allan V. Kalueff -- Videograms: A Method for Repeatable Unbiased Quantitative Behavioral Analysis Without Scoring or Tracking / Russell C. Wyeth, Oliver R. Braubach, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Automated Imaging of Avoidance Behavior in Larval Zebrafish / Ruth M. Colwill, Robbert Creton -- Quantifying Anti-predator Responses to Chemical Alarm Cues / Brian D. Wisenden -- Modified Associative Learning T-Maze Test for Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- Zebrafish Conditioned Place Preference Models of Drug Reinforcement and Relapse to Drug Seeking / Amit Parmar, Miral Parmar, Caroline H. Brennan -- A Simple and Effective Method to Condition Olfactory Behaviors in Groups of Zebrafish / Oliver R. Braubach, Russell C. Wyeth, Andrew Murray, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Aquatic Light/Dark Plus Maze Novel Environment for Assessing Anxious Versus Exploratory Behavior in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- A Novel Test Battery to Assess Drug-Induced Changes in Zebrafish Social Behavior / David J. Echevarria, Christine Buske, Christina N. Toms, David J. Jouandot -- Measuring Agonistic Behavior in Zebrafish / Henning Schneider -- Measuring Endocrine (Cortisol) Responses of Zebrafish to Stress / Peter R. Canavello, Jonathan M. Cachat, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Chelsea Grimes, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Hakima Amri, Allan V. Kalueff -- Phenotyping of Zebrafish Homebase Behaviors in Novelty-Based Tests / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Keith Wong, Nadine Wu, Leah Grossman, Christopher Suciu, Jason Goodspeed, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Siddharth Gaikwad, Ferdous Kadri, Kyung Min Chung, Julia Tan, Ashley Denmark, Thomas Gilder, John DiLeo, Katie Chang, Kevin Frank, Eli Utterback, Patrick Viviano, Allan V. Kalueff -- Neurophenotyping of Adult Zebrafish Using the Light/Dark Box Paradigm / Adam Stewart, Caio Maximino, Thiago Marques de Brito, Anderson Manoel Herculano, Amauri Gouveia, Silvio Morato, Jonathan M. Cachat, Siddharth Gaikwad, Marco F. Elegante, Peter C. Hart, Allan V. Kalueff -- Intraperitoneal Injection as a Method of Psychotropic Drug Delivery in Adult Zebrafish / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Christopher Suciu, Peter C. Hart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Eli Utterback, John DiLeo, Allan V. Kalueff -- Assessing the Maximum Predictive Validity for Neuropharmacological Anxiety Screening Assays Using Zebrafish / Amanda Linker, Adam Stewart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Jonathan M. Cachat, Marco F. Elegante, Allan V. Kalueff, Jason E. Warnick -- Deconstructing Adult Zebrafish Behavior with Swim Trace Visualizations / Jonathan M. Cachat, Adam Stewart, Eli Utterback, Evan Kyzar, Peter C. Hart, Dillon Carlos, Siddharth Gaikwad, Molly Hook, Kathryn Rhymes, Allan V. Kalueff.
- 2012 Springer Protocolsedited by Allan V. Kalueff, Adam Michael Stewart.Measuring larval Zebrafish behavior : locomotion, thigmotaxis, and startle / William H.J. Norton -- Light-dark preference test for larval Zebrafish / Peter J. Steenbergen, Michael K. Richardson, and Danielle L. Champagne -- Assessment of thigmotaxis in larval Zebrafish / Stephanie J. Schnorr [and others] -- Zebrafish and drug development : a behavioral assay system for probing nicotine function in larval Zebrafish / Henning Schneider [and others] -- Olfactory-evoked activity assay for larval Zebrafish / Ganive Bhinder and Keith B. Tierney -- Qualitative and quantitative measurements of the optokinetic response in larval Zebrafish / Kaspar P. Mueller and Stephan C.F. Neuhauss -- Automated imaging of visual recognition memory in larval Zebrafish / Ruth M. Colwill and Robbert Creton -- Automated conditioning in larval Zebrafish / Ruey-Kuang Cheng and Suresh Jesuthasan -- Methods to quantify basal and stress-induced cortisol response in larval Zebrafish / Peter J. Steenbergen [and others] -- Method for sorting Zebrafish on the exploratory-bold behavioral axis / Cory D. Sailer, Sonny J. Radenic, and Brian D. Wisenden -- Nocifensive behavior in adult and larval Zebrafish / Monica Gomes Lima [and others] -- Use of a split depth and visual cliff apparatus to measure the diving response in Zebrafish / Rachel Blaser and Kelly Goldsteinholm -- Adapting the open field test to assess anxiety-related behavior in Zebrafish / John Godwin [and others] -- Behavioral and pharmacological aspects of anxiety in the light/dark preference test / Juliana Araujo [and others] -- High-throughput and inexpensive assay for anxiety-related behaviors in the Zebrafish, based on place preference and latency to feed / Barrie D. Robison [and others] -- Automated Tracking of Zebrafish shoals and the analysis of shoaling behavior / Noam Miller and Robert Gerlai -- Assessing social behavior phenotypes in adult Zebrafish : shoaling, social preference, and mirror biting tests / Mimi Pham [and others] -- Measuring effects of psychostimulants on egocentric spatial learning and memory in adult Zebrafish / Rabia Nasir [and others] -- Cued fear conditioning in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) / Masakazu Agetsuma [and others] -- Assessing learning and memory through the active avoidance paradigm / Xiaojuan Xu and Stefan Goetz -- Assessing habituation phenotypes in adult Zebrafish : intra- and inter-trial habituation in the novel tank test / Jolia Raymond [and others] -- Assessing startle responses and their habituation in adult Zebrafish / Simon Chanin [and others] -- QTL mapping using behavioral traits in the adult Zebrafish / Dominic Wright -- Assessing epilepsy-related behavioral phenotypes in adult Zebrafish / Daniel Desmond [and others] -- Rapid method for acute intracerebroventricular injection in adult Zebrafish / Augusto Barbosa Junior [and others] -- Western blotting assay for Egr-1 immediate early gene in brain tissue of Zebrafish applied to neuroethological study / Augusto Barbosa Junior [and others] -- Utilizing the Zebrafish neurophenome project (ZNP) database for analyses of complex neurophenotypes in Zebrafish models / Ivan Zapolsky [and others].
- 2012Alain F. Zuur, Anatoly A. Saveliev, Elena N. Ieno.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- 2016 NLM
- 1928bearb. von G. v. Bergmann, H. Eppinger [u.a.].1. T. Zirkulationsorgane, Mediastinum, Zwerchfell, obere Luftwege -- 2. T. Trachae. Bronchien. Lungen. Pleura.
- 2012 ClinicalKey[edited by] Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, Andrew J. Nowalk.Accurately diagnose the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions with the most trusted atlas in the field: Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th Edition. Over 2,500 superb clinical photographs provide unparalleled coverage of important clinical signs and symptoms - from the common (pinkeye) to the rare (Williams syndrome). Trusted by residents and clinicians alike, this updated classic helps you quickly and confidently diagnose any childhood condition you're likely to encounter. Get the comprehensive coverage you need - from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods - with over 2,500 practical, clinical photographs to help identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders. Benefit from authoritative guidance on genetic disorders and dysmorphic conditions, neonatology, developmental-behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, conditions of each body system, child abuse and neglect, infectious disease, surgery, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, orthopedics, and craniofacial syndromes - all enhanced by over 3,400 high-quality images. Prepare for the pediatric boards with one of the best, most widely used review tools available.
- Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations : Robert M. Zollinger Jr., E. Christopher Ellison ; illustrations ... by Marita Bitans and Jennifer Smith.. 9th ed.2011 AccessSurgeryZollinger, Robert Milton; Bitans, Marita; Ellison, E. Christopher; Smith, Jennifer; Zollinger, Robert M.
- 2016 AccessSurgeryE. Christopher Ellison, Robert M. Zollinger, Jr. ; illustrations for tenth edition by Marita Bitans ; illustrations for previous editions by Marita Bitans, Jennifer Smith, Carol Donner, Mildred Codding, Paul Fairchild, and William Ollila.
- 2014 SpringerKenshi Yao.Since magnifying endoscopy of the stomach, or zoom gastroscopy, was first performed at the beginning of the 21st century , there have been numerous findings in the field worldwide. The author of this volume has developed a standardized magnifying endoscopy technique that enables endoscopists to constantly visualize the microanatomy (subepithelial capillaries and the epithelial structure) within the stomach. With this technology, it has become easy to obtain magnified endoscopic findings. Techniques differ, however, depending upon the endoscopist. Endoscopists around the world do not have a standardized magnifying endoscopy technique, which is mandatory for the scientific analysis of their findings. In addition, there is no logical explanation for how and which microanatomies are visualized by magnifying endoscopy with narrow-band imaging in the glandular epithelium of the stomach. This inconsistency results in considerable confusion among researchers and clinicians and a lack of terminology for the purposes of analysis. As magnifying endoscopy with narrow-band imaging (NBI) becomes more popular throughout the world, there is increased demand for a specialized reference book focused on this subject. The aims of the present volume, Zoom Gastroscopy: Magnifying Endoscopy in the Stomach, are manifold: (1) to illustrate the standard magnifying endoscopic technique that can visualize subepithelial mucosal microvessels as small as capillaries, the smallest unit of blood vessels in the human body, (2) to explain the optical phenomena and principles for NBI and its application to magnifying endoscopy, (3) to clarify which microanatomies are visualized by magnifying endoscopy with NBI and how this is achieved, and (4) to present a diagnostic system so called VS classification system for early gastric neoplasias. With a single author, the book consistently uses uniform anatomical terms to describe endoscopic findings, providing an essential reference for endoscopists in the world.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.
Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers.
Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.