- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. ........
- — Oncofertility. Fertility preservation...
- Oncogene techniques ....................
- — Organelle proteomics ...................
- Organelles, genomes, and eukaryote ph...
- — Oxidative neural injury ................
- Oxidative phosphorylation in health a...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- Organelles, genomes, and eukaryote phylogeny 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Organic photochemistry and photophysics 2006, CRCnetBASEPhotochemistry and photophysics of highly excited valence states of polyatomic molecules: nonalternant aromatics, thioketones, and metalloporphyrins /G. Burdzinski ... [et al.] --Proton transfer reactions in the excited states /Haruo Shizuka and Seiji Tobita --Photoreactivity of n,[pi]*-excited azoalkanes and ketones /Werner M. Nau and Uwe Pischel --Photonucleophilic substitution reactions /Maurizio Fagnoni and Angelo Albini --Mechanistic and synthetic aspects of SET-promoted photocyclization reactions of silicon substituted phthalimides /Ung Chan Yoon and Patrick S. Mariano --Photoanimation with ammonia and amines /Masahide Yasuda ... [et al.] --DNA-templated assembly of helical multichromophore aggregates /Bruce A. Armitage.
- Organizational crisis management 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Orientation and navigation in vertebrates 2008, Springer
- Origin and evolution of the vertebrate telencephalon, with special reference to the mammalian neocortex 2007, Springer
- Origin of cancers 2010, Springer
- Origin of group identity 2009, SpringerAn overview : identity from bacteria to belief -- The prokaryotes : viruses, hyperparasites and the origin of group identity -- Sensory systems (light, odor, pheromones) in communities of oceanic microbes -- Subjugation of the individual : prokaryotic group living : blooms, slime and mats -- Animal group identity : from slime to worms, emergence of the brain -- Group identity in aquatic animals : learning to belong -- Development of tetrapod group identity, the smell of self -- Origin of primate group identity : vision and the great ERV invasion -- Human group identity : language and a social mind.
- Origin of mitochondria and hydrogenosomes 2007, SpringerThe road to hydrogenosomes -- Mitochondria: key to complexity -- Origin, function,and transmission of mitochondria -- Mitochondria and their host: morphology to molecular phylogeny -- Anaerobic mitochondria: properties and origins -- Iron-sulfur proteins and iron-sulfur cluster assembly in organisms with hydrogenosomes and mitosomes -- Hydrogenosomes (and related organelles, either) are not the same -- The chimeric origin of mitochondria: photosynthetic cell enslavement, gene-transfer pressure, and compartmentation efficiency -- Constantin Merezhkowsky and the endokaryotic hypothesis -- The diversity of mitochondrion-related organelles amongst eukaryotic microbes -- Mitosomes of parasitic protozoa: biology and evolutionary significance -- index.
- Origins of life on the earth and in the cosmos. 2nd ed. 2000, ScienceDirect
- Origins of neonatal intensive care in the UK Wellcome Trust
- Origins of phobias and anxiety disorders 2003, ScienceDirectFeatures of fear and anxiety -- Functions of fear versus anxiety -- Disposition to fear and anxiety : negative affectivity -- Threat-based style of reacting to negative affect : influences upon emotion regulation -- Anxious processes -- Specificity in Salience and threat value -- Anxiety disorders -- Why more women than men?
- Orphan G protein-coupled receptors and novel neuropeptides 2006, Springer
- Orthopaedic key review concepts 2008, OvidBasic science / Sudheer Reddy, Miltiadis H. Zgonis, and Joshua D. Auerbach -- Pediatric orthopaedics / Harish S. Hosalkar ... [et al.] -- Sports medicine / Jeffrey F. Sodl ... [et al.] -- Adult reconstruction / Sharat Kusuma and Jonathan P. Garino -- Foot and ankle / Sudheer C. Reddy, Selene G. Parekh, and Enyi Okereke -- Hand and microsurgery / Sepideh Baghian -- Adult spine / Todd A. Michener and Kingsley R. Chin -- Musculoskeletal tumors / Harish S. Hosalkar ... [et al.] -- Rehabilitation / Richard Scarlett, Samir Mehta, and Mary Ann Keenan -- Trauma / Samir Mehta -- Biostatistics / G. Russell Huffman -- Business and practice principles / Sharat Kumar Kusuma, Selene G. Parekh, and Price Chipley French -- Tips for the OITE, written and oral boards, and recertifying examinations / Sameer Nagda ... [et al.].
- Basic science / section editor, Thay Q. Lee -- Instability and athletic injuries / section editor, Peter J. Millett -- The rotator cuff / section editor, Leesa M. Galatz -- Arthroscopy / section editors, Jeffrey S. Abrams, Benjamin Shaffer -- Arthritis and Arthroplasty / section editor, Michael Pearl -- Trauma and fractures / section editor, Herbert Resch -- Elbow trauma, fracture, and reconstruction / section editor, Matthew L. Ramsey -- Miscellaneous shoulder topics / section editor, John W. Sperling.
- Orthopaedic management in cerebral palsy. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog record
- Orthopedic imaging. 5th ed. 2011, Ovid
- Orthopedic principles--a resident's guide 2005, Springer
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, assessment, and enablement 2007, Springer
- Orthopedic sports medicine 2011, Springer
- Orthopedic surgery in patients with hemophilia 2008, Springer
- Orthopedic traumatology 2006, Springer
- Orthopedic traumatology 2013, Springer
- Orthopedic traumatology. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Orthopedics of the upper and lower limb 2013, Springer
- Orthopoxviruses pathogenic for humans 2005, Springer
- Orthospinology procedures 2007, Ovid
- Osborn's Brain: Imaging, Pathology, and Anatomy Lane Catalog record
- OSHA compliance management 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Oski's Pediatrics. 4th ed. 2006, OvidThe history of pediatrics in America -- The field of pediatrics -- Ethics of pediatric medicine -- Reading and keeping up with the medical literature -- Pediatric history and physical examination -- Diagnostic process -- Pharmacologic principles of drug therapy -- Complementary, alternative, holistic, and integrative medicine -- Fluid and electrolyte physiology and therapy -- Molecular genetics -- Genetics in pediatric primary care -- Evaluating and using laboratory tests -- Ambulatory care: present and future -- Feeding the healthy child -- Immunization -- Injury prevention and control -- Child maltreatment -- Newborn screening -- Congenital malformations -- Growth and metabolic adaptation of the fetus and newborn -- General obstetric care -- Fetal evaluation and prenatal diagnosis -- Management of the normal newborn -- The newborn intensive care unit -- The premature newborn -- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.Intrauterine growth restriction -- Follow-up of infants discharged from newborn intensive care -- Ethical issues in neonatology -- Surgical considerations and postoperative care of the newborn -- Neuroembryology -- Intraventricular hemorrhage of the preterm infant -- White matter injury in the premature infant -- Neonatal encephalopathies -- Perinatal cerebral infarction -- Neonatal seizures -- The floppy infant and the late walker -- Neonatal abstinence syndrome -- Developmental considerations -- Physiologic considerations -- Causes of respiratory distress in the newborn -- Respiratory distress syndrome -- Cystic adenomatoid malformation -- Transient tachypnea of the newborn -- Pneumonia -- Pulmonary air leaks -- Meconium aspiration syndrome -- Persistent pulmonary hypertension -- Apnea -- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia -- Cardiovascular embryology -- Epidemiology of congenital heart disease -- Cardiovascular disease in the newborn -- Cardiovascular surgery in the newborn -- Developmental disorders of gastrointestinal function -- Neonatal cholestasis -- Sucking and swallowing disorders and gastroesophageal reflux -- Distended Abdomen -- Necrotizing enterocolitis -- Short bowel syndrome.Renal and genitourinary diseases -- Neonatal endocrinology -- Infant of the diabetic mother -- Mineral metabolism in the newborn -- Urinary tract infections -- Hematopoiesis and hematologic diseases -- Malignancy in the newborn -- Dermatologic disease -- Craniofacial defects -- Eye evaluation of the newborn -- Sepsis neonatorum -- Meningitis -- Osteomyelitis and septic arthritis -- Skin and soft tissue infections -- Group B streptococcal disease -- Enterovirus -- Cytomegalovirus -- Herpes simplex virus -- Neonatal varicella-zoster virus -- Epstein-Barr virus -- Neonatal syphilis -- Rubella -- Neonatal toxoplasmosis -- Hepatitis viruses -- Neisseria gonorrhoeae -- Chlamydia trachomatis -- Genital mycoplasmas -- Nosocomial infection in the newborn -- Introduction to adolescent medicine -- Breast disorders -- Menstrual disorders -- Adolescent pregnancy and contraception -- Adolescent hypertension -- Adolescent substance abuse and other high-risk behaviors -- Sexually transmitted diseases -- Normal infant and childhood development -- Streams of development: the key to developmental assessment -- Mental retardation -- Biopsychosocial and developmental approaches in pediatrics -- Psychosocial interview.Mental disorders and psychological stress -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Emotional disorders with childhood onset -- Depression in childhood and adolescence -- Suicide -- Somatoform and conversion disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorder and autistic disorder -- Eating disorders -- Sleep disorders -- Psychotic disorders -- Enuresis -- Encopresis -- School difficulties -- Adoption -- Child and adolescent psychiatric referral -- Selected topics in emergency medicine -- Apparent life-threatening events. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) -- Acute head trauma -- General principles of poisoning management -- Salicylism -- Acetaminophen overdose -- Plant poisoning -- Lead poisoning -- Minor burns -- Respiratory complications of burns and smoke inhalation (respiratory burns) -- Foreign bodies -- Oral problems -- Pediatric ophthalmology -- Pediatric dermatology -- Sports medicine -- Failure to thrive -- Fever without source -- Fever of unknown origin -- Pathogenesis of ever and its treatment -- Sepsis and septic shock -- Bacterial meningitis beyond the newborn period -- Opportunistic infections in the compromised host -- Bioterrorism -- Pediatric human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Antiretroviral therapy in pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Prophylaxis for exposure to human immunodeficiency virus -- Mycoplasma and ureaplasma infections -- Chlamydial infections -- Rickettsial diseases -- Control of nosocomial infections -- Diagnostic microbiology for pediatric infections -- Assays for the diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Kawasaki disease -- Cardiovascular aspects of Kawasaki disease -- Aeromonas -- Actinomycosis -- Nocardiosis -- Anaerobic infections -- Bartonellosis -- Relapsing fever -- Lyme disease -- Campylobacter and helicobacter -- Cat-scratch disease -- Diphtheria -- Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli -- Haemophilas influenzae -- Legionella -- Leptospirosis -- Listeriosis -- Meningococcal infections -- Gonococcal infections -- Pasteurella multocida -- Pertussis -- Plague -- Pneumococcal infections -- Pseudomonas and related genera -- Rat-bite fever -- Salmonella infections -- Shigellosis -- Staphylococcal infections -- Group A streptococcal infections -- Tularemia -- Syphilis -- Tuberculosis -- Nontuberculous mycobacteria -- Yersinia enterocolitica -- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis -- Miscellaneous bacterial infections -- Arboviruses and related zoonotic viruses -- Coronaviruses -- Rhinoviruses -- Adenoviruses -- Influenza viruses -- Parainfluenza viruses -- Human metapneumovirus -- Respiratory syncytial virus.Parvoviruses -- Polioviruses -- Nonpolio enterovirsues and parechoviruses -- Epstein-Barr virus infection in children -- Postnatal herpes simplex virus -- Human herpesvirus type 6 -- Human herpesvirus types 7 and 8 -- Varicella-zoster virus infections -- Acquired cytomegaloviral infections -- Rubella (German measles) -- Measles (Rubeola) -- Mumps -- Polyomaviruses -- Retroviruses -- Smallpox -- Viral gastroenteritis -- Candidiasis -- The dermatophytoses -- Aspergillosis -- Coccidioidomycosis -- Cryptococcosis -- Histoplasmosis -- Sporotrichosis -- Miscellaneous fungal infections -- Entamoeba histolytica -- Babesiosis -- Cryptospordiiosis -- Giardia lamblia -- Leishmaniasis -- Malaria -- Toxoplasmosis -- The nematodes -- Toxocara infections -- The cestodes -- Schistosomiasis -- Arthropoda -- Chronic cough in children -- Bronchiolitis -- Viral and atypical pneumonia -- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis -- Pneumocystis Jiroveci pneumonia -- Bacterial pneumonia -- Laryngeal disorders -- Ciliary dyskinesia -- Cystic fibrosis -- Pulmonary hemosiderosis -- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome -- Central hypoventilation syndromes -- Chronic diffuse interstitial lung disease in childhood.Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis -- Emphysema -- Diseases of the pleura -- Recurrent or persistent lower respiratory tract symptoms -- The common cold -- Paranasal sinusitis -- Orofacial infections -- Pharyngitis -- Deep neck abscesses -- Otitis externa -- Otitis media -- Mastoiditis -- Uvulitis -- Life-threatening upper airway obstruction -- Croup -- Cervical lymphadenitis -- Herpangina -- Pharyngoconjunctival fever -- Parotitis -- Echocardiography and electrocardiography -- Hypertension -- Transposition of the great arteries -- Truncus arteriosus -- Tricuspid atresia -- Tetralogy of Fallot -- Double-outlet right ventricle -- Eisenmenger syndrome -- Single ventricle -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome -- Cardiac malposition and heterotaxy -- Defects of the atrial septum, including the atrioventricular canal -- Ventricular septal defect -- Patent ductus arteriosus -- Pulmonary stenosis -- Pulmonary valve atresia with intact ventricular septum -- Coarctation of the aorta -- Anomalous pulmonary venous connections -- Congenital mitral valve disease -- Mitral valve prolapse -- Aortic arch and pulmonary artery abnormalities -- congenital coronary artery abnormalities -- Myocarditis -- Cardiomyopathy -- Infective endocarditis -- Rheumatic fever -- Rheumatic heart disease -- Abnormalities of rate and rhythm -- Therapeutic cardiac catheterization.Nutritional anemias -- Hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias -- Hemolytic anemias -- Hypoplastic and aplastic anemias -- Polycythemia -- Quantitative granulocyte disorders -- The spleen and lymph nodes -- General approaches to coagulopathies -- Disorders of platelets -- Disorders of coagulation factors -- General considerations of neoplastic diseases -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Chronic myeloproliferative disorders -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for childhood leukemias -- Hodgkin disease -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Malignant brain tumors -- Wilms tumor -- Neuroblastoma -- Soft-tissue sarcomas -- Retinoblastoma -- Malignant bone tumors -- Malignant tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and endocrine system -- Gonadal and germ cell neoplasms -- Histiocytic proliferative diseases -- Vascular malformations -- Hemangiomas and other vascular tumors of infancy -- Thymomas -- Splenic cysts -- Morphologic development of the kidney -- Disorders of renal development and anomalies of the collecting system, bladder, penis, and scrotum -- Urinary tract infection -- Chronic renal failure -- End-stage renal disease -- Renal malformations -- Glomerulonephritis and nephrotic syndrome -- Progressive hereditary nephritis.Benign familial hematuria -- Familial juvenile nephronophthisis -- Nephropathy of diabetes mellitus -- Sickle cell nephropathy -- Primary hyperoxaluria (oxalosis) -- Nail-patella syndrome (hereditary onychoosteodysplasia) -- Renal tubular acidosis -- Panproximal tubular dysfunction (Fanconi syndrome) -- Disorders of renal glucose transport -- Disorders of renal phosphate transport -- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus -- Bartter syndrome -- Renal hypertension -- Renal vascular thrombosis -- Urolithiasis -- Normal gastrointestnal function -- Functional constipation and encopresis -- Chronic nonspecific diarrhea of childhood -- Inguinal hernia -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Peptic ulcer disease -- Intussusception -- Motility disorders -- Oral rehydration therapy -- Anorectal malformations -- Ulcerative colitis -- Crohn disease -- Antibiotic-associated diarrhea and colitis -- Chronic recurrent abdominal pain -- Protein-losing enteropathy -- Protein intolerance -- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases -- Short bowel syndrome -- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth -- Celiac disease -- Immunodeficiency states -- Enzyme and transport defects -- Appendicitis -- Ascites -- Pancreatitis -- Disorders of the liver and biliary system -- Liver abscess -- Cholecystitis -- Cirrhosis -- Portal hypertension -- Hepatic steatosis -- Parathyroid glands.Puberty and gonadal disorders -- Growth, growth hormone, and pituitary disorders -- Childhood obesity -- Neuroendocrine disorders -- Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus -- Type 2 diabetes mellitus -- Thyroid gland -- Adrenal cortex -- Adrenal medulla -- Introduction to inborn errors of metabolism -- Disorders of transport -- Disorders of amino acid and organic acid metabolism -- Disorders of mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation -- Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism -- Disorders of lipoproteins -- Lysosomal storage disorders -- Peroxisomal disorders -- Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism -- Heritable disorders of connective tissue -- Inborn errors associated with faulty bone mineralization -- Evaluation of the child with neurologic disease -- Developmental defects -- Cerebral palsy -- Acute encephalopathies -- Static encephalopathy -- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension -- Cerebrovascular disease in childhood -- Epilepsy -- Status epilepticus -- Febrile seizures -- The comatose child -- Reye syndrome -- Disorders of the anterior horn cell -- Peripheral neuropathies -- Diseases of the neuromuscular junction.Hereditary and acquired types of myopathy -- Slow virus infections and transmissible spongiform encephalopathies of the central nervous system -- Leukodystrophies -- Metabolic encephalopathies -- Rett syndrome -- Basal ganglia and neurotransmitter disorders -- Diseases with astrocyte abnormalities -- Phakomatoses and other neurocutaneous syndromes -- Headache -- Unclassified nervous system disorders: Alpers disease -- General considerations of allergies in childhood -- Asthma -- Urticaria and angioedema -- Food allergies -- Atopic dermatitis -- Allergic rhinitis and associated disorders -- Insect sting allergy -- The immune system -- Clinical presentation of primary immunodeficiency diseases -- Disorders of humoral immunity -- Complement deficiencies -- Functional disorders of granulocytes -- Combined immunodeficiency diseases -- Bone, joint, and muscle problems -- Skeletal dysplasias.Rheumatic diseases of childhood -- Amyloidosis -- Henoch-Schönlein syndrome -- Intensive care: physical environment -- Electrocardiographic and respiratory monitors -- Infusion devices -- Temperature-controlling and temperature-sensing devices -- Vascular catheters -- Measurement of cardiac output -- Echocardiography -- Intracranial pressure measurements -- Intubation -- Extubation -- Tracheostomy -- Abdominal paracentesis -- Acute peritoneal dialysis -- Acute hemodialysis -- Continuous renal replacement therapy -- ontinuous drip feeding -- Shock -- Acute respiratory distress syndrome -- Acute hepatic failure -- Acute renal failure -- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome -- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone -- Care of children with solid-organ transplants -- Multiple trauma.
- Osler medical handbook. 2nd ed. 2006, MD Consult
- Osmosensing and osmosignaling 2007, ScienceDirectWater compartments in cells / G. D. Fullerton ... [et al.] -- Yeast osmoregulation / S. Hohmann ... [et al.] -- Physiological analysis of bacterial mechanosensitive channels / I. R. Booth ... [et al.] -- Control of cell cycle in response to osmostress: Lessons from yeast / J. Clotet ... [et al.] -- Bacterial osmosensing transporters / J. M. Wood -- Plant gene networks in osmotic stress response: From genes to regulatory networks / L. S. Tran ... [et al.] -- Osmosensing by integrins in rat liver / F. Schliess ... [et al.] -- Hyperosmotic activation of the CD95 system / R. Reinehr ... [et al.] -- New approaches for determining apoptotic volume decrease in cells / C. D. Bortner ... [et al.] -- Transient receptor potential channels in mechanosensing and cell volume regulation / S. F. Pedersen ... [et al.] -- Cell volume regulatory ion channels in cell proliferation and cell death / F. Lang ... [et al.] -- Actin cytoskeleton architecture and signaling in osmosensing / E. A. Papakonstanti ... [et al.] -- Osmotic stress and DNA damage / N. I. Dmitrieva ... [et al.] -- Transcriptional activator tone-binding protein in cellular protection and differentiation / J. A. Kim ... [et al.] -- Desiccation response of mammalian cells: Anhydrosignaling / Z. Huang ... [et al.] -- Tonicity-regulated gene expression / J. D. Ferraris ... [et al.] -- Hyperosmotic induction of mitogen-activated protein kinase scaffolding / T. L. Hilder ... [et al.] -- Osmoregulation of bile formation / R. Kubitz ... [et al.] -- Osmosignaling and volume regulation in intestinal epithelial cells / C. H. Lim ... [et al.] -- Osmotic regulation of cellular glucose uptake / P. Gual ... [et al.] -- Effects of osmolytes on protein folding and aggregation in cells / Z. Ignatova ... [et al.] -- Simulations of macromolecules in protective and denaturing osmolytes: Properties of mixed solvent systems and their effects on water and protein structure and dynamics / D. A. Beck ... [et al.] -- Application of the transfer model to understand how naturally occurring osmolytes affect protein stability / M. Auton ... [et al.] -- Mechanisms of high salinity tolerance in plants / N. Tuteja -- Phenotype of the taurine transporter knockout mouse / U. Warskulat ... [et al.] -- Molecular basis of osmolyte effects on protein and metabolites / J. Rosgen -- Methods of changing biopolymer volume fraction and cytoplasmic solute concentrations for in vivo biophysical studies / M. C. Konopka ... [et al.] -- Characterization of plant aquaporins / R. Kaldenhoff ... [et al.].
- Osteoarthritis 2008, NICEThe summary of the published clinical guideline on Osteoarthritis. It links to the published guidance and key documents.
- Osteoarthritis 2005
- Osteoarthritis. 4th ed. 2007, Ovid
- Osteoimmunology 2010, SpringerThe role of bone marrow edema and lymphangiogenesis in inflammatory-erosive arthritis / Edward M. Schwarz ... [et al.] -- Activation of [gamma][delta] T cells by bisphosphonates / Keith Thompson ... [et al.] -- Identification of cell cycle-arrested quiescent osteoclast precursors in vivo / Naoyuki Takahashi ... [et al.] -- Megakaryocyte-bone cell interactions / Melissa A. Kacena and Wendy A. Ciovacco -- Regulation of osteoblast differentiation by Runx2 / Toshihisa Komori -- Communication between ephrinB2 and ephB4 within the osteoblast lineage / T.J. Martin ... [et al.] -- The unexpected link between osteoclasts and the immune system / Hiroshi Takayanagi -- NFATc1 in inflammatory and musculoskeletal conditions / Antonios O. Aliprantis and Laurie H. Glimcher -- Novel functions of RANK(L) signaling in the immune system / Andreas Leibbrandt and Josef M. Penninger -- Eph and ephrin interactions in bone / Koichi Matsuo -- How do bone cells secret proteins? / Haibo Zhao ... [et al.] -- Regulation of osteoclast apoptosis by Bcl-2 family protein Bim and caspase-3 / Sakae Tanaka ... [et al.] -- Regulation of bone formation and immune cell development by Schnurri proteins / Dallas C. Jones and Laurie H. Glimcher.
- Osteoimmunology. 1st ed. 2011, ScienceDirect1. Overview: The Developing Field of Osteoimmunology / Joseph Lorenzo, Yongwon Choi, Mark Horowitz, Hiroshi Takayanagi -- 2. Origins of Osteoclasts / Deborah L. Galson, G. David Roodman -- 3. The Adaptive Immune Response / David G. Hesslein, Hector L. Aguila, Mark C. Horowitz -- 4. The Role of Bone Cells in Establishing the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Niche / Joy Y. Wu, Henry M. Kronenberg -- 5. Osteoblasts and their Signaling Pathways: New Frontiers for Linkage to the Immune System / Jane B. Lian, Ellen M. Gravallese, Gary S. Stein -- 6. The Osteoclast: The Pioneer of Osteoimmunology / Roberta Faccio, Yongwon Choi, Steven L. Teitelbaum, Hiroshi Takayanagi -- 7. The Effects of Immune Cell Products (Cytokines and Hematopoietic Cell Growth Factors) on Bone Cells / Joseph Lorenzo -- 8. Interactions Among Osteoblasts, Osteoclasts, and Other Cells in Bone / T. John Martin, Natalie A. Sims, Julian M.W. Quinn -- 9. The Role of the Immune System in the Development of Osteoporosis / Ulrike I. Mödder, B. Lawrence Riggs, Sundeep Khosla -- 10. The Role of the Immune System in the Bone Loss of Inflammatory Arthritis / Steven R. Goldring, Georg Schett -- 11. Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Bone / Francisco A. Sylvester, Anthony T. Vella -- 12. The Role of the Immune System in Fracture Healing / Brandon M. Steen, Louis C. Gerstenfeld, Thomas A. Einhorn -- 13. The Role of the Immune System and Bone Cells in Acute and Chronic Osteomyelitis / Brendan F. Boyce, Lianping Xing, Edward M. Schwarz -- 14. The Role of the Immune System in Hematologic Malignancies that Affect Bone / Jessica A. Fowler, Claire M. Edwards, Gregory R. Mundy -- 15. Osteoimmunology in the Oral Cavity (Periodontal Disease, Lesions of Endodontic Origin and Orthodontic Tooth Movement) / Dana T. Graves, Rayyan A. Kayal, Thomas Oates, Gustavo P. Garlet.
- Osteoimmunopathology 2011, Springer
- Osteomyelitis of the jaws 2009, Springer
- Osteoporosis NLM
- Osteoporosis 2007, OvidDiagnosis -- Pathogenesis -- Assessment of fracture risk -- Bone densitometry: using dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry for monitoring -- Biochemical evaluation -- Secondary causes of osteoporosis -- Acquired vitamin D deficiency -- Treatment options -- Tailoring therapy to individual patients -- Determining success of therapy and what to do when therapy fails -- Future therapeutic options -- Case studies.
- Osteoporosis 2008, Springer Protocols
- Osteoporosis and bone densitometry measurements 2013, SpringerOsteoporosis is a serious problem worldwide, and its significance is continuing to increase as the world population grows and ages. Osteoporosis and Bone Densitometry Measurements provides a comprehensive review of the latest research on this potentially devastating condition. The book encompasses prevention, diagnosis, and therapy, providing state of the art information on each aspect. A wide range of topics are discussed, including differentiation between acute and chronic, benign and malignant vertebral fractures; the value of the WHO FRAX tool in patient evaluation; the roles of dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, quantitative computed tomography, quantitative ultrasound, and high-resolution imaging; and the use of kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty to treat vertebral compression fractures. All chapters are written by acknowledged experts in the field.
- Osteoporosis fragility fracture 2012, NICEThe summary of the published clinical guideline on Osteoporosis fragility fracture. It links to the published guidance and key documents.
- Osteoporosis in men. 2nd ed. 2010, ScienceDirectSection 1. Essentials of bone biology -- The biochemistry of bone : composition and organization / Adele L. Boskey -- Bone remodeling : cellular activities in bone / David W. Dempster, Hua Zhou, Shi Shou Lu -- Assessment of bone turnover in men using biochemical markers / Patrick Garnero, Pawel Szulc -- Fundamentals of mineral homeostasis / David A. Hanley, K. Shawn Davison -- The mechanical properties of bone / David P. Fyhrie -- Essentials of bone biology : assessment of bone architecture / Thomas F. Lang -- Section 2. Development and growth of the male skeleton -- Skeletal growth in males / Qingju Wang, Ego Seeman -- Pubertal growth of the male skeleton / Vincent Gilsanz, Stefano Mora -- The effects of sex steroids on bone growth / Giampiero I. Baroncelli, Silvano Bertelloni -- Nutritional basis of skeletal growth / Connie M. Weaver, Elizabeth Haney -- Physical activity and skeletal growth / Heather M. Macdonald, Heather A. McKay, Melonie Burrows --Section 3. Skeletal genetics -- The genetics of peak bone mass / Luigi Gennari, Robert F. Klein, Serge Ferrari -- Section 4. Aging and the male skeleton -- Age-related changes in bone remodeling and microarchitecture / Roger Zebaze, Ego Seeman -- Markers of bone remodeling and the aging skeleton / Serge Cremers, Christian Meier, Markus J. Seibel -- Alterations in mineral metabolism in the aging male / Shonni J. Silverberg, Bismruta Misra -- Changes in bone size and geometry with aging / Pawel Szulc -- Aging and bone loss / Steven Boonen ... [et al.] -- The effect of age on material properties / Charles H. Turner, Matthew R. Allen, David B. -- Section 5. Nutritional issues -- Calcium, bone strength and fractures / Laura A.G. Armas, Robert P. Heaney, Joan M. Lappe -- Vitamin D and bone / Roger Bouillon ... [et al.] -- Role of dietary protein in bone growth and bone loss / Rene Rizzoli --Section 6. Sex steroids and the skeleton in men -- Section 7. Fractures in men -- Section 8. Metabolic bone disease in men -- Section 9. Diagnostic approach -- Section 10. Therapy.
- Osteoporosis in older persons 2009, Springer
- Osteoporosis research 2011, SpringerHow to Select Your Animal Model for Osteoporosis Research / A. Simon Turner -- Skeletal Phenotyping in Rodents: Tissue Isolation and Manipulation / Janet E. Henderson, Chan Gao and Edward J. Harvey -- Methods in Bone Biology in Animals: Biomechanics / José B. Volpon and Antonio C. Shimano -- Methods in Bone Histomorphometry for Animal Models / Natalie Dion, Audray Fortin and Louis-Georges Ste-Marie -- Methods in Bone Biology in Animals: Imaging / Blaine A. Christiansen and Mary L. Bouxsein -- Methods in Bone Biology in Animals: Biochemical Markers / Markus Herrmann -- Methods in Bone Biology: Cancer and Bone / Yu Zheng, Markus J. Seibel and Hong Zhou -- How to Test Osteoporosis Treatments in Experimental Animals / Robert J. van ʻt Hof -- The Ovariectomized Mice and Rats / Jameela Banu -- Classical Models of Senile Osteoporosis / Ken Watanabe -- Animal Models of Premature Aging / Wei Li and Gustavo Duque -- Nonhuman Primate Models of Osteoporosis / Susan Y. Smith, Aurore Varela and Jacquelin Jolette -- Other Large Animal Models / Susan Reinwald and David B. Burr -- Mouse models for the Study of Fracture Healing and Bone Regeneration / Joerg H. Holstein, Patric Garcia, Tina Histing, Moritz Klein and Steven C. Becker, et al.
- Osteoporosis. 2nd rev. ed. 2009, Springer
- Osteoporosis. 4th edition. v.1-2, 2013, ScienceDirectVolume 1. I. Introduction: The bone organ system : form and function / Elise F. Morgan, George L. Barnes, Thomas A. Einhorn ; The nature of osteoporosis / Robert Marcus, David W. Dempster, Mary L. Bouxsein ; Reflections on osteoporosis / B.E. Christopher Nordin ; Reflections on development of concepts of intercellular communication in bone / T. John Martin ; Osteo-odyssey : a memoir / Paula H. Stern -- II. Cellular, molecular, and develomental biology of bone: Development of the skeleton / Sylvain Provot [and 3 others] ; The skeletal stem cell / Dongsu Park [and 3 others] ; Osteoclast biology / Timothy R. Arnett ; Osteoblast biology / Johannes P.T.M. van Leeuwen [and 4 others] ; Osteocyte biology / Lynda F. Bonewald ; The regulatory role of matrix protein in mineralization of bone / Adele L. Boskey, Pamela Gehron Robey -- III. Skeletal hormones and regulatory factors: Parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related protein / Robert A. Nissenson ; Vitamin D : biology, actions, and clinical implications / David Feldman, Aruna V. Krishnan, Srilatha Swami ; Regulation of bone cell function by estrogens / Suzanne E. Wardell, Donald P. McDonnell, Erik R. Nelson ; Androgens and skeletal biology : basic mechanisms / Kristine M. Wiren ; Phosphatonins / Peter J. Tebben, Theresa J. Berndt, Rajiv Kumar ; Skeletal growth factors / Ernesto Canalis ; Wnt signaling in skeletal homeostasis and diseases / Francesca Gori, Roland Baron -- IV. Skeletal structure and biomechanics: The mechanical behavior of bone / Lamya Karim [and 3 others] ; Cellular and molecular mechanotransduction in bone / Julia C. Chen, Alesha B. Castillo, Christopher R. Jacobs ; Adaptation of skeletal structure to mechanical loading / Marjolein C.H. van der Meulen, Christopher J. Hernandez ; Biomechanics of hip and vertebral fractures / Denise E. Anderson, Alexander G. Bruno, Mary L. Bouxsein ; Prevention of osteoporosis by physical signals : defining a potential role for nondrug strategies in the treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease / Clinton T. Rubin [and and 3 others] -- V. Epidemiology of osteoporosis: Epidemiologic methods in studies of osteoporosis / Kristine E. Ensrud, Brent C. Taylor ; Genetic determinants of osteoporosis / André G. Uitterlinden, M. Carola Zillikens, Fernando Rivadeneira ; Race, ethnicity, and osteoporosis / Jane A. Cauley, Dorothy A. Nelson ; Geographic variability in hip and vertebral fractures / Ghada Ballane [and 3 others] ; Nutrition and risk for osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Physical activity and exercise in the maintenance of the adult skeleton and the prevention of osteoporotic fractures / Dennis R. Taaffe [and 4 others] ; Premenopausal reproductive and hormonal characteristics and the risk for osteoporosis / John F. Randolph Jr., Maryfran R. Sowers ; Clinical and epidemiological studies : skeletal changes across menopause / Jane A. Cauley, Michelle E. Danielson, Gail A. Greendale ; Osteoporosis in men: epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical characterization / Eric S. Orwoll, Dirk Vanderschueren, Steven Boonen ; Falls as risk factors for fracture / Sarah D. Berry, Douglas P. Kiel ; Nonskeletal risk factors for osteoporosis and fractures / Jeri W. Nieves ; Outcomes following osteoporotic fractures / Jacqueline R. Center -- VI. General pathophysiology of osteoporosis: Skeletal heterogeneity and the purposes of bone remodeling : implications for the understanding of osteoporosis /A. Michael Parfitt ; On the evolution and contemporary roles of bone remodeling / Paul Kostenuik ; Cytokines and the pathogenesis of osteoporosis / Joseph Lorenzo ; Animal models for osteoporosis / Urszula T. Iwaniec, Russell T. Turner ; Bone and fat / Francisco J.A. de Paula [and 3 others] ; Bone mineral acquisition in utero and during infancy and childhood / Linda A. DiMeglio, Mary B. Leonard ; Bone acquisition in adolescence / Heather M. MacDonald, Christa L. Hoy, Heather A. McKay --Volume 2. Osteoporosis in childhood and adolescence / Leanne Ward, M. Zulf Mughal, Laura K. Bachrach ; Osteoporosis associated with pregnancy / Rachel B. Wagman, Robert Marcus ; Osteoporosis in premenopausal women / Adi Cohen ; Estrogen deficiency, postmenopausal osteoporosis, and age-related bone loss / Sundeep Khosla, Roberto Pacifici --VII. Spectrum of secondary osteoporosis: Immobilization osteoporosis / William A. Bauman, Christopher P. Cardozo ; Osteoporosis associated with illnesses and medications / Elizabeth Shane, Robert Marcus ; Glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis / Robert A. Adler, Robert S. Weinstein, Kenneth G. Saag ; Anticonvulsant-related bone disease / Alison M. Pack ; Thyroid hormone and the skeleton / Daniel Baran ; The skeletal actions of parathyroid hormone in primary hyperparathyroidism and in osteoporosis / John P. Bilezikian, Lorraine A. Fitzpatrick, Shonni J. Silverberg ; Osteogenesis imperfecta and other defects of bone development as occasional causes of adult osteoporosis / Jay R. Shapiro ; HIV and osteoporosis / Todd T. Brown, Michael T. Yin ; Obesity, diabetes, and fractures / Melissa Premaor, Juliet Compston ; Osteoporosis in organ transplant patients / Emily Stein, Elizabeth Shane ; Osteoporosis associated with rheumatologic disorders / Steven R. Goldring ; Osteoporosis associated with chronic kidney disease / Susan M. Ott, Grahame Elder ; Oral bone loss and systemic osteoporosis : weighing the risk benefit ratio of treatment / Marjorie K. Jeffcoat -- VIII. Cancer and osteoporosis: Cancer treatment-induced bone loss in patients with breast cancer : pathophysiology and clinical perspectives / Allan Lipton, Roger Dansey, Robert Coleman ; Pathophysiology-prostate cancer / Philip J. Saylor, matthew R. Smith ; Mechanisms of bone destruction in myeloma / Rebecca Silbermann, G. David Roodman --IX. Diagnosis and evaluation: Evaluation of the patient at risk for osteoporosis / E. Michael Lewiecki ; Imaging of osteoporosis / James F. Griffith, Harry K. Genant ; Osteoporosis : who should be treated? Who should be screened? / Cynthia A. Stuenkel, Bruce Ettinger ; Clinical use of bone densitometry / Sydney Lou Bonnick, Paul Miller ; Biochemical markers of bone turnover in osteoporosis / Pawel Szulc, Douglas C. Bauer ; Fracture risk assessment : the development and application of FRAX® / John A. Kanis [and 3 others] -- X. Patient management: Orthopedic aspects of osteoporosis / Susan V. Bukata ; Falls prevention interventions / Kim Delbaere, Catherine Sherrington, Stephen R. Lord ; Physical therapy, physical modalities, and exercise regimens in the management of osteoporosis / Susan B. Broy, Karen L. Kemmis ; Calcium in the treatment of osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Vitamin D and its metabolites and analogs in the management of osteoporosis / Roger Bouillon, Ian R. Reid ; Alternative therapy through nutrients and nutraceuticals / Jeri W. Nieves -- XI. Pharmacotherapeutics: Design considerations for clinical investigations of osteoporosis / Robert P. Heaney ; Lessons from bone histomorphometry on the mechanisms of action of osteoporosis drugs / Hua Zhou, David W. Dempster ; -- Estrogen and estrogen analogs for prevention and treatment of osteoporosis / Margery L.S. Gass, Sobia Khan ; Androgens / Mona Al Mukaddam, Peter J. Snyder ; Calcitonin in osteoporosis / Roberto Civitelli ; Bisphosphonates : pharmacology and use in the treatment of osteoporosis / Dima L. Diab, Nelson B. Watts, Paul D. Miller ; Osteonecrosis of the jaw and atypical femoral fractures / Elizabeth Shane, Sundeep Khosla, David Burr ; Condition critical : compliance and persistence with osteoporosis medications / Deborah T. Gold ; Denosumab for the treatment of osteoporosis / Michael R. McClung ; Strontium ranelate in the prevention of osteoporotic fractures / René Rizzoli ; Parathyroid hormone treatment for osteoporosis / Felicia Cosman, Robert Lindsay ; New approaches to osteoporosis therapeutics /Aline Costa [and 3 others] ; The past, present, and uncertain future of therapeutic innovation in osteoporosis /Hunter Heath III.
- Osteoporotic syndrome. 4th ed. 2000, ScienceDirectCh. 1. The necessity of a managed care approach for osteoporosis -- Ch. 2. Effects of aging on bone structure and metabolism -- Ch. 3. The genetics of osteoporosis -- Ch. 4. Bone mass measurement techniques in clinical practice -- Ch. 5. Biochemical markers of bone turnover -- Ch. 6. Calcium, vitamin D, and bone metabolism -- Ch. 7. Estrogens and selective estrogen receptor modulators for prevention and treatment of osteoporosis -- Ch. 8. Bisphosphonate treatment for osteoporosis -- Ch. 9. Calcitonin treatment in postmenopausal osteoporosis -- Ch. 10. Therapy with vitamin D metabolites, sodium fluoride, thiazides, and isoflavones -- Ch. 11. Orthopedics and the osteoporotic syndrome -- Ch. 12. Glucocorticoid-related osteoporosis -- Ch. 13. Osteoporosis and the bone biopsy.
- Definitions, terminology, and classification. -- Anatomy. -- Physiology, pathophysiology, and pathogenesis. -- Epidemiology. -- Microbiology. -- Immunology. -- Diagnosis. -- Management. -- Complications and sequelae: intratemporal. -- Complications and sequelae: intracranial.
- Otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery. 4th ed. v. 1-4, 2005.
- Otolith function and disorders 2001, Karger
- Otosclerosis and stapes surgery 2007, Karger
- Ototoxicity 2004
- Our genes, our choices. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectNeurogenetic origins of behavior -- Jinn in the genome -- 2B or not 2B? -- Stephen Mobley and his X-chromosome -- Dial multifactorial for murder : the intersection of genes and culture -- Distorted capacity I : the measure of the impaired will -- Distorted capacity II: neuropsychiatric diseases and the impaired will -- Inheritance of behavior and genes for behavior : gene wars -- Scientific and historic bases of genethics: who watches the geneticists and by what principles? -- World is double helical -- DNA, RNA, and proteins in a few easy pieces -- Stochastic brain : from DNA blueprint to behavior -- Reintroducing genes and behavior -- Warriors and worriers -- How many genes does it take to make a behavior? -- Genesis and genetics of sexual behavior -- Gene by environment interaction -- Epigenetic revolution : finding the imprint of the environment on the genome -- DNA on trial -- Parents and children : neurogenetic determinism and neurogenetic individuality -- Summing up genetic predictors of behavior.
- Out of joint 2005
- Out of practice 2011The author uses his own experiences as a primary care physician to describe the state of his profession and argues that the health care system will collapse without a strong physician-patient relationship and that the role of the primary care physician must change to survive.
- The predictive value of detailed histological staging of surgical resection specimens in oral cancer -- Survival after treatment of intraocular melanoma -- Recent developments in relative survival analysis -- Environmental and genetic risk factors of lung cancer -- Chaos, cancer, the cellular operating system and the prediction of survival in head and neck cancer -- Flexible hazard modelling for outcome prediction in cancer: perspectives for the use of bioinformatics knowledge -- Information geometry for survival analysis and feature selection by neural networks -- Artificial neural networks used in the survival analysis of breast cancer patients: a node-negative study -- The use of artificial neural networks for the diagnosis and estimation of prognosis in cancer patients -- Machine learning contribution to solve prognostic medical problems -- Classification of brain tumors by pattern recognition of magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopic data -- Towards automatic risk analysis for hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer based on pedigree data -- The impact of microarray technology in brain cancer -- The web and the new generation of medical information systems -- Geoconda: a web environment for multi-centre research -- The development and execution of medical prediction models.
- Outer membrane vesicles of bacteria 2012, Springer
- A brief overview of molecular genetics -- An overview of information theory -- More on molecular genetics -- More on information theory -- An outline of error-correcting codes -- DNA is an ephemeral memory -- A toy living world -- Subsidiary hypothesis, nested system -- Soft codes -- Biological reality conforms to the hypotheses -- Identification of genomic codes.
- Ovarian cancer 2008, Springer
- Ovarian cancer, renal cancer, urogenitary tract cancer, urinary bladder cancer, cervical uterine cancer, skin cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and sarcoma 2010, Springer
- Ovarian cancer. 2nd ed. 2009, Springer
- Ovarian toxicology 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Ovary. 2nd ed. 2004, ScienceDirect
- Overactive bladder 2007
- Overactive bladder in clinical practice 2012, Springer
- Overweight and the metabolic syndrome 2006, Springer
- Owning the genome SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status."DNA patenting has emerged as a hot topic in science policy and bioethics as private companies and government agencies spend billions of dollars on genetic research and development in a race to identify, sequence, and analyze DNA from human, animal, and plant species. David B. Resnik's Owning the Genome explores the ethical, social, philosophical, theological, and policy issues surrounding DNA patenting and develops a comprehensive approach to the topic. Resnik considers arguments for and against DNA patenting and concludes that only a patent on a whole human genome would be inherently immoral, while the morality of other DNA patents depends on their consequences for science, medicine, agriculture, industry, and society. He also stresses the importance of government regulations and policies in order to minimize the harmful effects of patenting while promoting the beneficial ones. Book jacket."--BOOK JACKET.
- Oxford English dictionary DatabaseA complete text of the 2nd. ed. of the Oxford English dictionary with quarterly updates, including revisions not available in any other form.
- Good surgical practice -- Principles of surgery -- Surgical pathology -- Practical procedures -- Head and neck surgery -- Breast and endocrine surgery -- Upper gastrointestinal surgery -- Liver, pancreatic, and biliary surgery -- Abdominal wall -- Urology -- Colorectal surgery -- Paediatric surgery -- Major trauma -- Orthopaedic surgery -- Plastic surgery -- Cardiothoracic surgery -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Transplantation -- Surgery in tropical diseases -- Eponymous terms and rarities.
- Oxford language dictionaries online DatabaseIncludes all of words, phrases, and translations, in French, German, Spanish and Italian from the print dictionaries. Users can search the full A-Z from both sides of the dictionary in Oxford's unabridged bilingual dictionaries: French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- Oxford Textbook of functional anatomy. 2nd ed. v. 1-3, 2005.v. 1. Musculo-skeletal system -- v. 2. Thorax and abdomen -- v. 3. Head and neck.
- Oxford Textbook of medicine. 5th ed. 2010, Oxford Medicinev. 1. -- section 1. On being a patient -- section 2. Modern medicine: foundations, achievements, and limitations -- section 3. Global patterns of disease and medical practice -- section 4. Cell biology -- section 5. Immunological mechanisms -- section 6. Principles of clinical oncology -- section 7. Infection -- section 8. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual health -- section 9. Chemical and physical injuries and environmental factors and disease -- section 10. Clinical pharmacology -- section 11. Nutrition -- section 12. Metabolic disorders -- v. 2. -- section 13. Endocrine disorders -- section 14. Medical disorders in pregnancy -- section 15. Gastroenterological disorders -- section 16. Cardiovascular disorders -- section 17. Critical care medicine -- section 18. Respiratory disorders -- section 19. Rheumatological disorders -- v. 3. -- section 20. Disorders of the skeleton -- section 21. Disorders of the kidney and urinary tract -- section 22. Disorders of the blood -- section 23. Disorders of the skin -- section 24. Neurological disorders -- section 25. The eye -- section 26. Psychiatry and drug related problems -- section 27. Forensic medicine -- section 28. Sports medicine -- section 29. Geratology -- section 30. Pain -- section 31. Palliative medicine -- section 32. Biochemistry in medicine -- section 33. Acute medicine.
- Part I: Foundations --A brief history of psychopathology /Theodore Millon --Classification /Roger K. Blashfield, Jared W. Keeley, and Danny R. Burgess --Developmental pathogenesis /Theodore Millon --Studying psychopathology /Michael L. Raulin and Scott O. Lilienfeld --Part II: Major Axis I syndromes --Anxiety disorders: panic and phobias /Steven Taylor, Brian J. Cox, and Gordon J. G. Asmundson --Generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder /Timothy A. Brown and Amy E. Lawrence --Posttraumatic stress disorder /Richard J. McNally --Mood disorders: biological bases /Sheri L. Johnson ... [et al.] --Depression: social and cognitive aspects /Rick E. Ingram, Walter D. Scott, and Sarah Hamill --Substance abuse: etiological considerations /Robert O. Pihl --Substance abuse: diagnosis, comorbidity, and psychopathology /Susan R. Tate, Michelle L. Drapkin, and Sandra A. Brown --Schizophrenia: etiology and neurocognition /Barbara A. Cornblatt ... [et al.] --Schizophrenia: interpersonal functioning /Jill M. Hooley --Paranoid and delusional disorders /Paul H. Blaney --Part III: Other Axis I syndromes --Sexual dysfunctions /Donald S. Strassberg and Michael A. Perelman --Eating disorders /Howard Steiger and Kenneth R. Bruce --Dissociative disorders /Onno van der Hart and Ellert R. S. Nijenhuis --Somatoform disorders /Theo K. Bouman and Georg H. Eifert --Sleep/wake disorders /Charles M. Morin and Jack D. Edinger --Sexual disorders /James M. Cantor, Roy Blanchard, and Howard Barbaree --Part IV: Axis II disorders --Personality and its disorders: structural models, mathematical methods, and theoretical conceptions /Theodore Millon --Schizoid and avoidant personality disorders /David P. Bernstein, Arnoud Arntz, and Laura Travaglini --Dependent and histrionic personality disorders /Robert F. Bornstein and Iris L. Malka --Psychopathy /Robert D. Hare and Craig S. Neumann --Sadistic personality disorder /Michael H. Stone, Jeremy R. Butler, and Kathleen M. Young --Obsessive-compulsive and negativistic personality disorders /Joseph T. McCann --Schizotypic psychopathology: theory, evidence, and future directions /Mark F. Lenzenweger --Borderline personality disorder /Joel Paris --Depressive personality disorder /Daniel N. Klein and Melissa L. Bessaha --Narcissistic personality disorder /Elsa Ronningstam.
- Oxidants and antioxidants 2002, Springer Protocols
- Oxidants and antioxidants in cutaneous biology 2001, Karger
- Oxidants and antioxidants. Part A-B ScienceDirectFulltext (pt. B) ScienceDirect
- Oxidants in biology 2008, Springer
- Oxidation 2008, Springer
- Oxidation and phosphorylation ScienceDirect
- Oxidative damage to nucleic acids 2007, SpringerOxidatively generated damage to cellular DNA : mechanistic aspects / Jean Cadet ... [et al.] -- Chlorination and nitration of DNA and nucleic acid components / Clare L. Hawkins ... [et al.] -- Prevention of the mutagenicity and cytotoxicity of oxidized purine nucleotides / Yusaku Nakabeppu ... [et al.] -- Nucleotide incision repair : an alternative and ubiquitous pathway to handle oxidative DNA damage / Sophie Couvé-Privat ... [et al.] -- OGG1 : from structural analysis to the knockout mouse / Arne Klungland, Jon K. Laerdahl, and Torbjörn Rognes -- Processing of 3'-end modified DNA strand breaks induced by oxidative damage / Jason L. Parsons, Emma Boswell, and Grigory L. Dianov -- Oxidative damage and promoter function / David Mitchell and Rita Ghosh -- Oxidative DNA damage and telomere shortening / Torsten Richter and Thomas von Zglinicki -- Oxidative damage and repair in the mitochondrial genome / Lene Juel Rasmussen and Keshav K. Singh --The role of oxidative damage to nucleic acids in the pathogenesis of neurological disease / V. Prakash Reddy ... [et al.] -- Nucleic acid oxidation and the pathogenesis of cardiovascular diseases / Maria Grazia Andreassi -- Oxidative DNA damage and carcinogenesis / Ryszard Olinski, Marek Foksinski, and Barbara Tudek -- The physiological and pathological roles of oxidative damage to DNA in relation to life stage / Alberto Izzotti -- Analysis of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine as a marker of oxidatively damaged DNA in relation to carcinogenesis and aging / H. Kasai ... [et al.] -- Oxidatively damaged DNA and inflammation / Peter C. Dedon and Marita C. Barth -- The role of antioxidants in the prevention of oxidative damage to nucleic acids / Peter Muller and Steffen Loft.
- Oxidative folding of peptides and proteins SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.
- Oxidative neural injury 2009, Springer
- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. ........
- — Oncofertility. Fertility preservation...
- Oncogene techniques ....................
- — Organelle proteomics ...................
- Organelles, genomes, and eukaryote ph...
- — Oxidative neural injury ................
- Oxidative phosphorylation in health a...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases