- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. ........
- — Oncofertility. Fertility preservation...
- Oncogene techniques ....................
- — Organelle proteomics ...................
- Organelles, genomes, and eukaryote ph...
- — Oxidative neural injury ................
- Oxidative phosphorylation in health a...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- Oncogene techniques ScienceDirect
- Oncogenes meet metabolism 2008, Springer
- Oncogenomics 2004At the precarious cusp of oncogenomics / Charles Brenner -- Genome-wide searches for mutations in human cancer / Michael R. Stratton, P. Andrew Futreal and Richard Wooster -- Molecular cytogenetics : increasing resolution using array-based CGH / Anne Kallioniemi -- SNPs and functional polymorphisms in cancer / Penelope E. Bonnen and David L. Nelson -- expression profiling of breast cancer : from molecular portraits to clinical utility / Therese Br̜lie, Anne-Lise Br̜resen-Dale, Per E. Ln̜ning, Patrick O. Brown and David Botstein -- Classifying hereditary cancers and phenocopies of hereditary cancers using expression arrays / Mary B. Daly, Alicia Parlanti and David Duggan -- Linking drugs and genes : pharmacogenomics, pharmacoproteomics, bioinformatics, and the NCI-60 / John N. Weinstein -- Tissue microanalysis : profiling cancer stages / Michael A. Tangrea and Michael R. Emmert-Buck -- Proteomics in bladder cancer / Julio E. Celis, Irina Gromova, Fritz Rank and Pavel Gromov -- Chemical and genetic methods to validate targets in non-mammalian organisms / Tia M. Maiolatesi and Charles Brenner -- Mouse models of cancer / Debrah M. Thompson, Louise Van Der Weyden, Patrick J. Biggs, Yeun-Jun Chung and Allan Bradley -- Genome-wide modifier screens : how the genetics of cancer penetrance may shape the future of prevention and treatment / Linda D. Siracusa, Karen A. Silverman, Revati Koratkar, Marina Markova and Arthur M. Buchberg -- Protein kinases as targets in cancer therapy: validated and emerging approaches / Paul Nghiem, Yong-son Kim and Stuart L. Schreiber -- Ras Superfamily-Directed Compounds / George C. Prendergast -- Clinomics : Post-Genomic Cancer Care / Daniel D. Von Hoff, Haiyong Han, David Bearss -- Oncogenomics Tomorrow : Prevention, Early Detection and Treatment
- Oncogenomics handbook 2005, Springer
- Oncologic and cardiologic PET/CT-diagnosis 2008, Springer
- Oncologic imaging 2012, ScienceDirect
- Oncology 2006, SpringerSect. 1. Principles of oncology. Evidence-based approach to oncology -- Principles of chemotherapy -- Principles of radiation oncology -- Principles of surgical therapy in oncology -- Principles of targeted and biological therapies -- Biologic principles of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation -- Evaluation of tumor markers: an evidence-based guide for determination of clinical utility -- Design and analysis of oncology clinical trials -- Ethics of clinical oncology research -- Informatics infrastructure for evidence-based cancer medicine -- Economics of cancer care -- Principles of screening for cancer -- Patient decision making -- Establishing an interdisciplinary oncology team -- Principles of complementary and alternative medicine for cancer -- Sect. 2. Translational basic science. Fundamental aspects of the cell cycle and signal transduction -- Viral carcinogenesis -- Environmental carcinogenesis -- Cancer metastasis -- Tumor immunology and immunotherapy -- Technologies in molecular biology: diagnostic applications -- Sect. 3. Cancer prevention and control. Cancer epidemiology -- Evidence-based cancer prevention research: a multidisciplinary perspective on cancer prevention trials -- Screening --Genetic screening and counseling for high-risk populations -- Behavior modification -- Sect. 4. Cancer imaging. Central nervous system imaging -- Breast imaging -- Imaging of throacic malignancies -- Imaging of gastrointestinal stromal tumor -- Genitourinary imaging -- Musculoskeletal imaging -- Positron emission tomography and cancer -- Sect. 5. Solid tumors. Central nervous system tumors -- Eye, orbit, and adnexal structures -- Head and neck cancer -- Lung cancer -- Therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma -- Mediastinum -- Esophageal cancer -- Stomach -- Colon, rectal, and anal cancer management -- Adenocarcinoma and other small intestinal malignancies -- Cancer of the lung and bile ducts -- An evidence-based approach to the management of pancreatic cancer -- Renal cell cancer -- Ureter, bladder, penis, and urethra -- Prostate cancer -- Testis cancer -- Cervix, vulva, and vagina -- Gastational trophoblastic neoplasms -- Ovarian cancer -- Uterine malignancies -- Evidence-based management of breast cancer -- Thyroid and Parathyroid -- Tumors of the endocrine system -- Sarcomas of bone -- Soft tissue sarcoma --Cutaneous melanoma -- Nonmelanoma cutaneous malignancies -- Cancer of unknown primary site -- Solid tumors of childhood -- Sect. 6. Hematologic malignancies. Acute myeloid leukemia and the myelodysplastic syndromes -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related chronic leukemias -- Chronic myeloid leukemia -- An evidence-based approach to the management of Hodgkin's lymphoma -- The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas -- Multiple myeloma -- Sect. 7. Practice of oncology. Superior vena cava syndrome -- Central nervous system emergencies -- Metabolic emergencies in oncology -- Surgical emergencies -- Oral complications of cancer therapy -- Alopecia and cutaneous complications of chemotherapy -- Infectious complications of cancer therapy -- Acute toxicities of therapy: pulmonary complications -- Cardiac complications -- Neurologic complications of therapy -- Acute toxicities of therapy: urologic complications -- Issues in vascular access with special emphasis on the cancer patient -- Management of cancer pain -- Nausea and vomiting in the cancer patient -- Nutritional support for the cancer patient --Paraneoplastic syndromes -- Malignant effusions -- Evidence-based use of hematopoietic growth factors for optimal supportive care of patients with cancer -- Management of the bone marrow transplant patient -- Management of anxiety and depression in adult cancer patients: toward an evidence-based approach -- Reproductive complications and sexual dysfunction in the cancer patient -- Metastatic cancer to the central nervous system -- Metastatic cancer in lung -- Surgical and regional therapy for liver metastases -- Metastatic cancer to bone -- Cancer in the immunosuppressed patient -- Cancer in the older population -- Chemotherapy in patients with organ dysfunction -- Management of the pregnant cancer patient -- Sect. 8. Cancer survivorship. Survivorship research: past, present, and future -- Late effects of cancer treatments -- Medical and psychosocial issues in childhood cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in Hodgkin's disease survivors --Medical and psychosocial issues in testicular cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in testicular cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in gynecologic cancer survivors -- Medical, psychosocial, and health-related quality of life issues in breast cancer survivors -- Medical and psychosocial issues in prostate cancer survivors -- Physical and psychosocial issues in lung cancer survivors -- Cancer survivorship issues in colorectal cancer -- Medical and psychosocial issues in transplant survivors -- Second malignancies after radiation treatment and chemotherapy for primary cancers -- Psychosocial rehabilitation in cancer care -- Cancer advocacy.
- Oncology and basic science 2008, OvidSection I: Evaluation and management of musculoskeletal oncology problems -- Evaluation of bone tumors / Timothy A. Damron -- Evaluation of soft tissue tumors / Carol D. Morris -- Biopsy of musculoskeletal tumors / Edward A. Athanasian -- Treatment principles -- Surgical margins / Robert Quinn -- Benign tumors of bone / Cynthia M. Kelly -- Malignant bone lesions / Francis R. Patterson, Timoth A. Damron, and Carol D. Morris -- Soft tissue tumors / John Heiner and Jeremy White -- Pathologic fractures / Timothy A. Damron --Section II: Specific bone neoplasms and simulators -- Benign bone tumors -- Bone lesions / Felasfa M. Wodajo -- Cartilage lesions / Felasfa M. Wodajo -- Cystic lesions / Sung Wook Seo, Young Lae Moon, and Francis Young-In Lee -- Myogenic, lipogenic, and neural tumors / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Fibrous lesions of bone / Sung Wook Seo, Young Lae Moon, and Francis Young-In Lee -- Giant cell tumor of bone / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Vascular lesions / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Other tumors of undefined neoplastic nature / Sean V. McGarry and C. Parker Gibbs -- Bone sarcomas -- Osteosarcoma / Francis R. Patterson -- Ewing sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor of bone / Bruce Rougraff -- Chondrosarcoma / R. Lor Randall and Kenneth J. Hunt -- Fibrous, fibrohistiocytic, and giant cell tumor malignancies / Hannah D. Morgan -- Notochordal tumors / Hannah D. Morgan -- Vascular sarcomas of bone / Hannah D. Morgan -- Myogenic, lipogenic, and epithelial bone sarcomas / Hannah D. Morgan -- Congenital and inherited bone conditions -- Familial adenomatous polyposis / Kathryn Palomino -- Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome / Danielle A. Katz -- Skeletal dysplasias / Danielle A. Katz -- Retinoblastoma syndrome / Timothy A. Damron -- Rothmund-Thomson syndrome / Kathryn Palomino -- Werner syndrome / Kathryn Palomino -- Metastatic disease / Timothy A. Damron -- Hematologic malignancies / Valerae O. Lewis -- Metabolic bone diseases / Susan V. Bukata --Section III: Specific soft tissue neoplasms and simulators -- Benign soft tissue tumors / Timothy A. Damron and Gustavo de la Roza -- Soft tissue sarcomas / Carol D. Morris --Section IV: Basic science -- Cellular and molecular biology / Matthew J. Allen -- Growth and development of the musculoskeletal system / Donald E. Sweet and Thomas V. Smallman -- Genetic basis of musculoskeletal disorders / Sathappan S. Sathappan, Kirill Ilalov, and Paul E. Di Cesare -- Biomechanics / Frederick W. Werner and Joseph A. Spadaro -- Biomaterials / Joseph A. Spadaro, Michael T. Clarke, and Julie M. Hasenwinkel -- Principles of orthopaedic pharmacology / Carol D. Morris -- Bone form, function, injury, regeneration, and repair / Alexia Hernandez-Soria and Mathias Bostrom -- Articular cartilage structure, composition, and repair / Peter J. Roughley and Thomas V. Smallman -- Diarthrodial joints / Thomas V. Smallman, Kris Shekitka, and Donald Flemming -- Meniscal structure, function, repair, and replacement / Mark C. Drakos and Answorth A. Allen -- Intervertebral disk structure, composition, and mechanical function / Samuel A. Joseph, Jr., and Patrick Boland -- Tendon and ligament anatomy, biology, and biomechanics / Brian J. Harley and Joseph W. Bergman -- Peripheral nerve physiology, anatomy, and pathology / Shikha Sethi ... [et al.] -- Skeletal muscle anatomy, physiology, and mechanics / Bryan T. Kelly and William J. Robertson -- Infectious disorders of bone and joint / Thomas V. Smallman ... [et al.] -- Bacterial infection -- Granulomatous infection -- Infection associated with neuropathy -- Viral disorders -- Neoplasia / Matthew J. Allen.
- Oncology of CNS tumors. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery 2013, Springer
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer 2009, Springer
- Oncoplastic breast surgery 2010, Springer1. General Surgery -- Surgical Anatomy / Elisabeth Würinger -- Breast Cancer Surgery: Standard Principles / Florian Fitzal -- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery / Peter Schrenk -- 2. Oncoplastic Surgery (OPS) -- OPS and Breast Conserving Surgery (BSC) / Peter Schrenk, Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay, Florian Fitzal, Andrea Grisotti and Donato Casella, et al. -- OPS and Mastectomy / Grant W. Carlson, Francesca De Lorenzi, Mario Rietjens, Andrea Manconi and Daniela Hoch, et al. -- Special Considerations / Florian Fitzal, Rupert Koller, Stefan Gärner, Elisabeth Grafinger-Witt and Mario Rietjens, et al.
- Oncothermia 2011, Springer
- One day update in heart failure 2006, HighWire
- OneLook dictionaries Database
- ONLINE! citation styles Fulltext
- Only EKG book you'll ever need. 5th ed. 2007, OvidThe basics -- Hypertrophy and enlargement of the heart -- Arrhythmias -- Conduction blocks -- Preexcitation syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Finishing touches -- Putting it all together -- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Only EKG book you'll ever need. 7th ed. 2012, OvidThe basics -- Hypertrophy and enlargement of the heart -- Arrhythmias -- Conduction blocks -- Preexcitation syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Finishing touches -- Putting it all together -- How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
- Ontologies, a handbook of principles, concepts and applications in information systems. 1st ed. 2006, MyiLibrary
- Oocyte biology in fertility preservation 2013, SpringerFertility preservation has become one of the most important and fast growing fields of reproductive medicine. Although there are several strategies for fertility preservation in female, most of them are still considered experimental. It is important to perfect the existing technologies, but also developing new strategies should be actively sought. The future development of fertility preservation strategies should be based on the sound scientific knowledge and principles. One of the main objectives of fertility preservation in females is prevention of oocyte depletion. The mechanisms of oocyte loss and survival in the ovary are complex, which include genetic control both in germ cells and in somatic cells, DNA damage and repair mechanism, apoptosis and autophagy, and other poorly understood molecular mechanisms.To develop clinically effective and safe strategies for fertility preservation, it is essential to know and understand the fundamentals of oocyte and ovarian biology at the molecular level. Thus, the purpose of this edition is to review the current progress in research related to molecular and genetic control of oocyte development that can be applied to fertility preservation. The main topics that are discussed in this publication include molecular signaling mechanisms of oocyte activation and loss, genomic integrity of oocytes, and epigenetics.
- Oogenesis 2013, SpringerThe oocyte is the largest and most mysterious cell in the body of mammalian organisms. Through its growth and maturation, it reaches extreme levels of specialization, while maintaining at the same time a condition of totipotency. Its unique ability, in co-operation with the spermatozoon, to give rise to a fully developed organism formed from hundreds of different tissues and myriads of individual cells has inspired intellectuals of all ages.Oogenesis finds impetus and purpose in casting scientific perspective towards this unique cell for the benefit of scientists and assisted reproductive technology (ART) specialists. The authors of the chapters are distinguished authorities in their respective areas of competence. From the opening of the book the reader is lead on a fantastic voyage from the formation of the primordial oocyte to the development of the early embryo, passing through crucial processes of oogenesis, such as co-ordination of oocyte and follicle growth, gene expression and organelle reorganization during growth and maturation, epigenetic mechanisms, regulation of meiosis, totipotency, cell polarity, oogenesis in vitro and maternal regulation of early development.
- Open access bibliography : 2005, Assoc Res Libr
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic hepatic transection 2012, Springer
- Operated heart at autopsy 2009, Springer
- Operations research and health care 2004, Springer
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative dentistry 2006, Springer
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 3rd ed. 2013, Springer
- Operative neuromodulation v. 1-2, 2007., Springerv. 2, 2007 Springerv. 1. Functional neuroprosthetic surgery -- v. 2. Neural networks surgery.
- Operative otolaryngology. 2nd ed. v. 1-2, 2008.
- Operative surgery manual 2003, MD Consult
- Traditional postoperative management and fast-track care pathways -- Development of laparoscopic colorectal surgery -- Instrumentation and setup -- Key operative steps -- Operative procedures. Segmental colectomy ; Rectal surgery ; Total colectomy ; Stoma formation -- Dealing with complications and other technical tricks -- Other useful techniques.
- Operative urology at the Cleveland Clinic 2006, SpringerSurgical incisions / J. Stephen Jones -- Adrenal disease / Andrew C. Novick -- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy / Mihir M. Desai and Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal malignancy / Andrew C. Novick -- Laparoscopic surgery for renal cell carcinoma / Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal calculus disease / Stevan B. Streem and J. Stephen Jones -- Renal vascular disease / Andrew C. Novick -- Surgical technique of cadaver donor nephrectomy / Venkatesh Krishnamurthi -- Open donor nephrectomy / David A. Goldfarb -- Living laparoscopic donor nephrectomy / Alireza Moinzadeh and Inderbir S. Gill -- Renal transplantation / David A. Goldfarb, Stuart M. Flechner, and Charles S. Modlin -- Renal trauma / J. Stephen Jones -- Nerve-sparing retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy / Eric A. Klein -- Ureterolysis / Lawrence M. Wyner -- Pancreas transplantation / Venkatesh Krishnamurthi -- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction / Stevan B. Streem and Jonathan H. Ross -- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty / Anup P. Ramani and Inderbir S. Gill -- Urothelial tumors of the renal pelvis and ureter / Stevan B. Streem -- Management of the en bloc distal ureter and bladder cuff during retroperitoneoscopic radical nephroureterectomy / Osamu Ukimura and Inderbir S. Gill -- Ureteral disorders in children / Jonathan H. Ross and Robert Kay -- Iatrogenic and traumatic ureteral injury / Bashir R. Sankari -- Ureteral calculi / Stevan B. Streem -- Office procedures / J. Stephen Jones -- Radical cystectomy and orthotopic diversion in men and women / Eric A. Klein -- Laparoscopic radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion / Jihad H. Kaouk and Inderbir S. Gill.
- 1. Basic sciences: Anatomy of the eye -- Physiology of the eye -- Optics -- Pharmacology -- Microbiology -- 2. Clinical practice: Office efficiency and public relations -- History taking -- Preliminary examination -- Understanding ophthalmic equipment -- Refractive errors and how to correct them -- History of spectacles -- Facts about glasses -- Rigid contact lenses: basics -- Soft contact lenses -- Advanced techniques in soft and rigid contact lens fitting -- Visual fields -- Automated visual field testing -- Ocular injuries -- The urgent case -- Common eye disorders -- Common retinal disorders -- Glaucoma -- Examination of the newborn, infant and small child -- Maintenance of ophthalmic equipment and instruments -- Diagnostic ultrasound -- 3. Surgical techniques: Aseptic technique and minor office surgery -- The operative patient -- Highlights of ocular surgery -- Assisting the surgeon -- Lasers in ophthalmology -- Ambulatory surgery -- Computerized corneal topography -- Refractive surgery -- Wavefront aberrations and custom ablation -- 4. Special procedures: Ocular motility and binocular vision --Ophthalmic photography -- Visual aids for the partially sighted -- 5. Community ocular programs: Blind persons in the modern world -- Art and the eye -- Reading problems in children -- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation -- 6. Expanded roles in eye care delivery: Computers in opthalmic practice -- 7. Role of assistants in eye care: Allied health personnel in ophthalmology -- Ophthalmology ethics -- Ophthalmic allied health personnel: scope of practice -- Testing of ophthalmic skills -- The development of ophthalmic assistants in North America -- Assisting in the international community and in the prevention of blindness.
- Ophthalmic drug delivery systems. 2nd ed. rev. and expanded 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Ophthalmic microsurgical suturing techniques 2007, Springer
- Ophthalmic pathology 2013, Springer
- Foreword /Neil R. Miller --Preface --Acknowledgments --1.Basic screening techniques and indications for ultrasound --2.Anterior segment evaluation --3.The vitreous --4.The retina --5.The choroid --6.Trauma --7.Intraocular tumors --8.The optic nerve --9.Extraocular muscles --10.Evaluation of the orbit --11.Additional ocular conditions and biometry.
- Ophthalmologic drug guide. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerAntibacterial agents -- Antifungal agents -- Antiviral agents -- Anti-parasitic agents -- Anti-glaucoma agents -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- Anti-inflammatory agents -- Mydriatics, cycloplegics, and reversal agents -- Lubricants and viscoelastics -- Miscellaneous -- Anti-angiogenesis agents -- Contact lens solutions.
- 1.Clinical anatomy of the eye /Kenneth B. Gum --2.Anatomy of the eye and orbit /Edward H. Bedrossian, Jr. --3.Optics and refraction /Janice A. Gault --4.Color vision /Mitchell S. Fineman --5.Ophthalmic and orbital testing /Caroline R. Baumal, Patric De Potter --6.Visual fields /Janice A. Gault --7.The red eye /Janice A. Gault --8.Corneal infections /Sherman W. Reeves, Elisabeth J. Cohen, Terry Kim --9.Ophthalmia neonatorum /Janine G. Tabas --10.Topical antibiotics and steroids /Stephen Y. Lee --11.Dry eyes/Janice A. Gault --12.Corneal dystrophies /Sadeer B. Hannush, Lorena Riveroll --13.Keratoconus /Irving Raber --14.Refractive surgery /Brandon D. Ayres, Christopher J. Rapuano --15.Glaucoma /Mary Jude Cox, George L. Spaeth --16.Angle-closure glaucoma /Anup Khatana, George L. Spaeth --17.Secondary open-angle glaucoma /Janice A. Gault --18.Medical treatment of glaucoma /Jeffrey D. Henderer, Richard P. Wilson --19.Trabeculectomy surgery /Marlene R. Moster, Augusto Azuara-Blanco --20.Traumatic glaucoma and hyphema /Douglas J. Rhee --21.Cataracts /Richard Tipperman --22.Techniques of cataract surgery /Sydney Tyson --23.Complications of cataract surgery /John D. Dugan, Robert S. Bailey --24.Amblyopia /Steven E. Brooks --25.Esodeviations /Scott E. Olitsky, Leonard B. Nelson --26.Miscellaneous ocular deviations /Janice A. Gault --27.Strabismus surgery /Bruce M. Schnall --28.Nystagmus /Robert D. Reinecke --29.The pupil /Barry Schanzer, Peter J. Savino --30.Diplopia /Julian D. Perry --31.Optic neuritis /Barry Schanzer, Peter J. Savino --32.Miscellaneous optic neuropathies and neurologic disturbances /Janice A. Gault --33.Tearing and the lacrimal system /Nancy G. Swartz, Marc S. Cohen --34.Proptosis /David G. Buerger --35.Thyroid-related ophthalmopathy /Robert B. Penne --36.Orbital inflammatory diseases /Roberta E. Gausas, Madhura Tamhankar --37.Ptosis /Carolyn S. Repke --38.Eyelid tumors /Janice A. Gault --39.Uveitis /Tamara R. Vrabec, Caroline R. Baumal, Vincent F. Baldassano, Vinay N. Desai, Jay S. Duker --40.Toxic retinopathies /Sobha Sivaprasad, Philip G. Hykin --41.Coats disease /William Tasman --42.Fundus trauma /Jeffrey P. Blice --43.Age-related macular degeneration /Joseph I. Maguire --44.Retinopathy of prematurity /J. Arch McNamara --45.Diabetic retinopathy /James F. Vander --46.Retinal arterial obstruction /Jay S. Duker --47.Retinal venous occlusive diseases /Vernon K.W. Wong --48.Retinal detachment /Michael J. Borne, James F. Vander --49.Retinoblastoma /Carol L. Shields --50.Pigmented lesions of the ocular fundus /Jerry A. Shields --51.Ocular tumors /Ralph C. Eagle --52.Orbital tumors /Jurij R. Bilyk.
- Ophthalmology. 3rd ed. 2009, MD Consult
- Ophtho notes 2003, Thieme BookCh. 1General topics in ophthalmology --Ch. 2Orbit, eyelids, and ocular adnexa --Ch. 3Cornea and conjunctiva --Ch. 4Glaucoma --Ch. 5Uveal tract and ocular inflammation --Ch. 6Lens --Ch. 7Retina and vitreous --Ch. 8Neurologic --Ch. 9Pediatrics and strabismus --Ch. 10Medications.
- Opiate receptors and antagonists 2009, Springer
- Opiate receptors. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Opioid research 2003, Springer Protocols
- Opioid receptors and opioid pharmacodynamics / Mellar P. Davis & Gavril W. Pasternak -- Opioid pharmacokinetics / Kenneth C. Jackson II -- Codeine / Janet R. Hardy -- Hydrocodone / Mellar P. Davis -- Tramadol / Mellar P. Davis -- Dextroproxyphene / Paul Glare -- Morphine / Paul Glare -- Hydromorphone / Paul Glare -- Oxycodone / Mellar P. Davis -- The lipophilic opioids : fentanyl, alfentanil, sufentanil and remifentanil / Tony Hall & Janet R. Hardy -- Methadone / Mellar P. Davis -- Levodrophanol / Mellar P. Davis -- Diamorphine / Janet Hardy -- Oxymorphone / Paul Glare -- Choice of opioids and WHO ladder / Paul Glare -- Opioid rotation / Janet R. Hardy -- Opioids equianalgesia : dynamics and kinetics / Mellar P. Davis -- Opioid dosing strategies / Paul Glare & Mellar P. Davis -- Patient controlled analgesia / Mellar P. Davis -- Spinal opioids in cancer pain / Mellar P. Davis -- Opioid-resistant pain / Mellar P. Davis.
- OPLL. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Opththalmologic drug guide 2007, Springer1Antibacterial agents --2Antifungal agents --3Antiviral agents --4Antiparasitic agents --5Antiglaucoma agents --6Neuro-ophthalmology --7Anti-inflammatory agents --8Mydriates, cycloplegics, and reversal agents --9Lubricants and viscoelastics --10Miscellaneous conditions --11Anti-angiogenesis agents --12Contact lens.
- Optical fluorescence microscopy 2011, SpringerFundamentals of optical microscopy / Franco Quercioli -- The white confocal: continuous spectral tuning in excitation and emission / Rolf Borlinghaus -- Second/third harmonic generation microscopy / Shakil Rehman ... [et al.] -- Role of scattering and nonlinear effects in the illumination and the photobleaching distribution profiles / Zeno Lavagnino, Francesca Cella Zanacchi and Alberto Diaspro -- New analytical tools for evaluation of spherical aberration in optical microscopy / Isabel Escobar ... [et al.] -- Improving image formation by pushing the signal-to-noise ratio / Emiliano Ronzitti ... [et al.] -- Site-specific labeling of proteins in living cells using synthetic fluorescent dyes / Gertrude Bunt -- Imaging molecular physiology in cells using FRET-based fluorescent nanosensors / Fred S. Wouters -- Measuring molecular dynamics by FRAP, FCS, and SPT / Kevin Braeckmans ... [et al.] -- In vitro-in vivo fluctuation spectroscopies / M. Collini ... [et al.] -- Interference x-ray diffraction from single muscle cells reveals the molecular basis of muscle braking / L. Fusi ... [et al.] -- Low concentration protein detection using novel SERS devices / Gobind Das ... [et al.] -- Near infrared three-dimensional nonlinear optical monitoring of stem cell differentiation / Uday K. Tirlapur and Clarence Yapp -- A correlative microscopy: a combination of light and electron microscopy / Umberto Fascio and Anna Sartori-Rupp.
- Optical imaging of cancer 2009, Springer
- Optical imaging techniques in cell biology 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Optical polarization in biomedical applications 2006, Springer
- Optimal control of nonlinear processes 2008, Springer
- Optimal experimental design with R 2011, CRCnetBASE"Experimental design is often overlooked in the literature of applied and mathematical statistics: statistics is taught and understood as merely a collection of methods for analyzing data. Consequently, experimenters seldom think about optimal design, including prerequisites such as the necessary sample size needed for a precise answer for an experimental question. Providing a concise introduction to experimental design theory, Optimal Experimental Design with R: Introduces the philosophy of experimental design Provides an easy process for constructing experimental designs and calculating necessary sample size using R programs Teaches by example using a custom made R program package: OPDOE. Consisting of detailed, data-rich examples, this book introduces experimenters to the philosophy of experimentation, experimental design, and data collection. It gives researchers and statisticians guidance in the construction of optimum experimental designs using R programs, including sample size calculations, hypothesis testing, and confidence estimation. A final chapter of in-depth theoretical details is included for interested mathematical statisticians"--Back cover.
- Optimization algorithms in physics 2002, Wileych. 1. Introduction to Optimization, p. 1-7 -- ch. 2. Complexity Theory, p. 9-35 -- ch. 3. Graphs, p. 37-52 -- ch. 4. Simple Graph Algorithms, p. 53-72 -- ch. 5. Introduction to Statistical Physics, p. 73-90 -- ch. 6. Maximum-Flow Methods, p. 91-127 -- ch. 7. Minimum-Cost Flows, p. 129-157 -- ch. 8. Genetic Algorithms, p. 159-184 -- ch. 9. Approximation Methods for Spin Glasses, p. 185-226 -- ch. 10. Matchings, p. 227-254 -- ch. 11. Monte Carlo Methods, p. 255-272 -- ch. 12. Branch-and-Bound Methods, p. 273-292 -- ch. 13. Practical Issues, p. 293-357.
- Optimization in drug discovery 2004, Springer ProtocolspKa, solubility and lipophilicity: assessing physicochemical properties of lead compounds / Yushen Guo and Hong Shen -- Use of caco-2 cell monolayers to study drug absorption and metabolism / Ming Hu ... [et al.] -- Absorption screening using the PAMPA approach / Jeffrey A. Ruell and Alex Avdeef -- In situ single-pass perfused rat intestinal model for absorption and metabolism / Eun Ju Jeong ... [et al.] -- In vitro permeation study with bovine brain microvessel endothelial cells / Sung-Hack Lee ... [et al.] -- An enzymatic microplate assay for testing P-glycoprotein substrates and inhibitors / S. Orlowski, J. Nugier and Eric Ezan -- Evaluation of drug-transporter interactions using in vitro cell models / Yaming Su and Patrick J. Sinko -- Plasma protein-binding methods in drug discovery / Lucinda H. Cohen --Isothermal titration calorimetry characterization of drug-binding energetics to blood proteins / Gary W. Caldwell and Zhengyin Yan -- Metabolic stability assessed by liver microsomes and hepatocytes / David C. Ackley, Kevin T. Rockich, and Timothy R. Baker -- In vitro drug metabolite profiling using hepatic S9 and human liver microsomes / Wu-Nan Wu and Linda A. McKown --In vitro identification of UDP-glucuronosyltransferases involved in drug metabolism / Michael H. Court -- In vitro CYP induction in human hepatocytes / Daniel R. Mudra and Andrew Parkinson -- High-throughput screening of human cytochrome P450 inhibitors using fluorometric substrates: methodology for 25 enzyme/substrate pairs / David M. Stresser -- Evaluation of cytochrome P450 inhibition in human liver microsomes / Zhengyin Yan and Gary W. Caldwell -- Identification of CYP mechanism-based inhibitors / Amin A. Nomeir, Jairam Palamanda, and Leonard Favreau --Detection of DNA adducts by 32P-postlabeling analysis / Naomi Suzuki, Padmaja M. Prabhu, and Shinya Shibutani -- Covalent DNA adduct formation mediated by cytochrome P450 / Marie Stiborová -- Application of in vitro comet assay for genotoxicity testing / Bojana Zegura and Metka Filipic -- Assessing DNA damage using a reporter gene system / Xuming Jia and Wei Xiao -- Improvement of the Ames test using human liver S9 preparation / Atsushi Hakura, Satoshi Suzuki, and Tetsuo Satoh -- Screening for chemical mutagens using the mouse lymphoma assay / Tao Chen and Martha M. Moore -- A high throughput binding assay for HERG / Keith Finlayson and John Sharkey -- In vitro drug metabolism: thiol conjugation / Wei Tang and Randy R. Miller -- In vitro screening assay of the reactivity of acyl glucuronides / Sébastien Bolze.
- Optimization in medicine 2008, Springer
- Optimization in medicine and biology 2008, CRCnetBASEClassification and disease prediction via mathematical programming /Eva K. Lee and Tsung-Lin Wu --Using influence diagrams in cost-effectiveness analysis for medical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Non-Bayesian classification to obtain high quality clinical decisions /Ram S. Duriseti --Optimizing pediatric vaccine formularies /Shane N. Hall, Sheldon H. Jacobson, and Edward C. Sewell --Optimal spending on HIV prevention and treatment : a framework for evaluating cost-effectiveness with example application to the India AIDS initiative /Margaret L. Brandeau ... [et al.] --Optimization over graphs for kidney paired donation /Sommer E. Gentry --Introduction to radiation therapy planning optimization /Gino J. Lim --Beam orientation optimization methods in intensity modulated radiation therapy treatment planning /Dionne M. Aleman, H. Edwin Romeijn, and James F. Dempsey --Multileaf collimator shape matrix decomposition /Thomas Kalinowski --Optimal planning for radiation therapy /Mark Langer, Ronald Rardin, and Ali Tuncel --Introduction to systems biology for mathematical programmers /Eivind Almaas, Allen Holder, and Kevin Livingstone --Algorithms for genomics analysis /Eva K. Lee and Kapil Gupta --Computational methods for probe design and selection /Claudio N. Meneses, Panos M. Pardalos, and Michelle A. Ragle --Implementation of logical analysis of data for oligo probe selection /In-Yong Jang, Kwangsoo Kim, and Hong Seo Ryoo --New dihedral angle measure for protein secondary prediction /Moon K. Kim, Yunho Jang, and J. MacGregor Smith --Optimization of tumor virotherapy with recombinant measles viruses /Zeljko Bajzer ... [et al.] --Combating microbial resistance to antimicrobial agents through dosing regimen optimization /Michael Nikolaou and Vincent H. Tam.
- Optimizing bone mass and strength 2007, KargerOsteoporosis : a paediatric concern? / R.A. Faulkner, D.A. Bailey -- The biomechanical basis of bone strength development during growth / S.A. Kontulainen ... [et al.] -- The effect of exercise on bone mass and structural geometry during growth / R.M. Daly -- Evidence for an interaction between exercise and nutrition for improved bone health during growth B. Specker, M. Vukovich -- Gene-environmental interactions in the skeletal response to nutrition and exercise during growth / J.-P. Bonjour ... [et al.] -- The effect of energy balance on endocrine function and bone health in youth / C. Zanker, K. Hind -- Risk factors for fractures in normally active children and adolescents / A. Goulding -- Does exercise during growth prevent fractures in later life? / M.K. Karlsson -- Lessons learned from school-based skeletal loading intervention trials : putting research into practice / J.M. Hughes, S.A. Golner, M.A. Petit.
- Optimizing health 2006, SpringerForeword -- Preface -- Contributors -- Authors biographies -- FRAMEWORK OF CLINECS. "CLINECS": strategy and tactics to provide evidence of the usefulness of health care services from the patient's perspective (value for patients) -- Systems view of health care -- ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY. ETHICS. Seeking justice in health care -- Evidence-based medicine and ethics: desired and undesired effects of screening -- PHILOSOPHY. Paradoxes of medical progress: abandoned patients, physicians, and nurses -- Theory behind the bridge principles -- PSYCHOLOGY. PSYCHOMETRICS. How to measure quality of life -- New instrument to describe indicators of well-being in old old patients with severe dementia: Vienna list -- CULTURE AND PSYCHOLOGY. Patient empowerment: increased compliance or total transformation? -- Shared decision making in medicine -- CLINICAL PRACTICE. PROBLEMS OFTEN OVERLOOKED. Overdiagnosis and pseudodisease: too much of a "good thing"? -- Palliative medicine today: evidence and culture -- Medical geography- who gets the goods? More may not be better -- Cancer survival in Europe and the United States -- QUALITY AND SAFETY. Patient safety: what does it mean in the United States? -- Increasing safety by implementing optimized team interaction: experience from the aviation industry -- Evidence-based information technology: concept for rational information processing in the health care system -- ECONOMICALLY ORIENTED ANALYSES. Cost-effectiveness analysis: measuring the value of health care services -- Cost-effectiveness of lung volume reduction surgery -- Health economic evaluation of adjuvant breast cancer treatment -- Aims and value of screening: is perceived safety a value for which to pay? -- CLINICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. APPLICATIONS. Evidence-based health care seen from four points of view -- Efficacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of diagnostic technology -- Reduced mammographic screening may explain declines in breast carcinoma among older women -- "Fading of reported effectiveness" bias: longitudinal meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials -- Clinical research and outcomes research: common criteria and differences -- Are the results of randomized trials influenced by preference effects? Part I. Findings from a systematic review -- Are the results of randomized trials influenced by preference effects? Part II. Why current studies often fail to answer this question -- CONCLUSION AND OUTLOOK. Suggested changes in practice, research, and systems: clinical economics point of view -- Index.
- Optimizing women's health through nutrition 2008, CRCnetBASENeed to optimize the health of women / Lilian U. Thompson and Wendy E. Ward -- Sex-specific biology of the gastrointestinal tract / Marianne J. Legato -- Adolescence / Nicole Larson ... [et al.] -- Premenopause / Paula Skidmore and Aedin Cassidy -- Pregnancy and lactation / Lisa A. Houghton and Deborah L. O'Connor -- Menopause and midlife / Stacie E. Geller, Marci Goldstein Adams, and Laura Studee -- Obesity and weight management / Peter Clifton -- The metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus / Janet A. Vogt and Thomas M.S. Wolever -- Cardiovascular disease / Alice H. Lichtenstein and Nirupa R. Matthan -- Breast and ovarian cancer / Bette J. Caan and Cynthia A. Thomson -- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis / Wendy E. Ward -- Rheumatoid arthritis / Lisa K. Stamp and Leslie G. Cleland -- Irritable bowel syndrome / Gerald E. Mullin and Linda A. Lee -- Eye health / Jennifer Evans -- Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia / Pasqualina Perrig-Chiello, Sara Hutchison, and Hannes B. Staehelin -- Depression and psychiatric disorders / Christina P.C. Borba and David C. Henderson -- Eating disorders / Richard E. Kreipe and Sophie Bucher Della Torre -- Oral health / Peter C. Fritz and Wendy E. Ward -- Conclusion: what we know, and where do we go from here / Lilian U. Thompson and Wendy E. Ward.
- Optogenetics. Tools for controlling and monitoring neuronal activity. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectOptogenetics is a fast-growing field concerning the invention, and use, of molecules that are genetically expressed in cells, and then either report on cellular physiology in optical form, or enable control of specific pathways in cells when actuated by light. This book reviews the current state, as well as the underlying principles and future directions, of a diversity of optogenetic tools of importance for observing and controlling cellular signaling and physiology. These tools are already revolutionizing neuroscience, and are starting to have impact on fields ranging from metabolism to
- Oracle essentials. 3rd ed. 2004, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle PL/SQL best practices ProQuest Safari
- Oracle PL/SQL programming. 4th ed. 2005, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Loader ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Plus. 2nd ed. 2005, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle SQL*Plus. 2nd ed. 2002, ProQuest Safari
- Oracle9i for dummies 2002, SUNet ID login required to search for this title
- Oral and cranial implants 2013, Springer
- Oral and maxillofacial medicine. 3rd ed. 2013, ScienceDirect
- "Be prepared to diagnose and manage any condition you encounter in your practice! This bestselling reference gives you direct access to a complete range of full-color clinical images and patient radiographs that illustrate the differentiating characteristics of lesions in the oral and maxillofacial region. Significantly revised and updated content throughout this edition brings you the latest information on the etiology, clinical features, histopathology, treatment, and prognosis of each disease entity, as well as cutting-edge topics such as bisphosphonate osteonecrosis, the oral complications associated with methamphetamine abuse, solitary fibrous tumors, gene mutation, and plasminogen deficiency. Over 1,300 clinical photos and radiographs, most in full color, facilitate identification and classification of lesions. Current concepts of pathogenesis and disease management help you understand the diseases that affect the oral and maxillofacial structures, formulate an accurate diagnosis, and institute proper treatment. Each chapter is logically organized by body system or disease group, enabling you to easily identify a specific condition. A comprehensive appendix of differential diagnosis among oral and maxillofacial disease processes helps you rule out invalid diagnoses. The bibliography divided by topic presented at the end of each chapter enables you to pursue supplemental literature. Highly accomplished authors and contributors with a broad range of clinical and classroom teaching experience provide well-balanced coverage of the entire subject. Chapter outlines at the beginning of each chapter allow immediate access to specific topics. Over 200 new illustrations have been added to this popular, visual reference. A new section on bisphosphonate-associated osteonecrosis thoroughly explores and illustrates this recently identified complication resulting from medications used to prevent bone loss in patients with multiple myeloma, metastatic tumors, and osteoporosis. A new section about the oral complications of methamphetamine abuse details characteristic oral manifestations such as "meth mouth caries" and factitial injuries. Expanded coverage of oral piercings, intraoral tattoos, and other body modifications includes unusual entities such as tongue splitting and charm needles. A new section on transient lingual papillitis sheds light on this common cause of transitory tongue irritation. A new section on solitary fibrous tumors familiarizes you with this popular designation for certain benign fibrous neoplasms. A new section on hypoplasminogenemia (ligneous conjunctivitis), or plasminogen deficiency, includes images from a patient case that illustrate the characteristic gingival lesions associated with this rare but fascinating systemic condition. A new section on hereditary mucoepithelial dysplasia describes the characteristic oral manifestations that can lead you to accurately diagnose this condition, potentially preventing a woman with this disorder from having cytologically unusual cells misdiagnosed as carcinoma on her cervical PAP smears. A new section discusses the clinical and microscopic features of chronic ulcerative stomatitis, an immune-mediated condition of the oral mucosa that presents with erosive lesions and is often mistaken for lichen planus. The chapter on Forensic Dentistry has been thoroughly revised and updated by leading forensic odontology author, Dr. Edward Herschaft, to include the latest information on this fascinating topic. Several chapters have been updated to include the most current knowledge of specific gene mutations associated with hereditary oral disorders."--Publisher's website.
- Oral and maxillofacial trauma. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2005.Part I - Basic principles in the management of traumatic injuries -- Part II - Systematic evaluation of the traumatized patient -- Part III - Management of head and neck injuries -- Part IV - Special considerations in the management of traumatic injuries.
- Oral biology 2010, Springer ProtocolsGene therapy of salivary diseases -- Collection, storage, and processing of saliva samples for downstream molecular applications -- Proteomic analysis of saliva: 2D gel electrophoresis, LC-MS/MS, and Western blotting -- Transcriptomic analyses of saliva -- The oral microbiota : General overview, taxonomy, and nucleic acid techniques -- Microbial community profiling using terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) and denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) -- Protocols to study the physiology of oral biofilms -- Adhesion of yeast and bacteria to oral surfaces -- Quantitative analysis of periodontal pathogens by ELISA and real-time polymerase chain reaction -- Bacterial viability determination in a dentinal tubule infection model by confocal laser scanning microscopy -- Characterization of anti-competitor activities produced by oral bacteria -- Natural transformation of oral streptococci -- Use of in vivo-induced antigen technology (IVIAT) to identify virulence factors of porphyromonas gingivalis -- Oral bacterial genome sequencing using the high-throughput roche genome sequencer FLX system -- Use of a yeast-based membrane protein expression technology to overexpress drug resistance efflux pumps -- Explant culture of embryonic craniofacial tissues : Analyzing effects of signaling molecules on gene expression -- A method to isolate, purify, and characterize human periodontal ligament stem cells -- Preclinical methods for the evaluation of periodontal regeneration in vivo -- Proteomic analysis of dental tissue microsamples -- Immunological techniques : ELISA, flow cytometry, and immunohistochemistry -- Analysis of immune responses to purified recombinant antigens of periodontal pathogens -- Single-strand conformation polymorphism analysis for the diagnosis of T-cell clonality in periodontal disease -- Real-time PCR focused-gene array profiling of gingival and periodontal ligament fibroblasts -- The use of gene arrays in deciphering the pathobiology of periodontal diseases -- Bioinformatics techniques in microarray research : Applied microarray data analysis using R and SAS software.
- Oral cancer metastasis 2010, Springer
- Oral cytology 2013, Springer
- Oral delivery of macromolecular drugs 2009, Springer
- Oral pharmacotherapy for male sexual dysfunction 2005, SpringerPhysiology and pharmacology of erectile dysfunction / Rafael Carrion ... [et al.] -- Epidemiology of erectile dysfunction / Jonathan D. Schiff and John P. Mulhall -- Pharmacology of phosphodiesterase inhibitors / Erwin Bischoff -- Sildenafil citrate, the classical PDE5 inhibitor: a five-year review of its efficacy and safety in the arena of erectile dysfunction / Harin Padma-Nathan -- Tadalafil: clinical trials experience / Culley C. Carson, III -- Vardenafil: clinical trials experience / Ajay Nehra -- Erectile dysfunction assessment and management in primary care practice / Louis Kuritzky and Martin Miner -- When to refer the patient with erectile dysfunction to a specialist / Ira D. Sharlip -- Erectile dysfunction: assessing risk and managing the cardiac patient / Thorsten Reffelmann and Robert A. Kloner -- Is diabetic erectile dysfunction more difficult to treat? / Pierre Theuma and Vivian A. Fonseca -- Depression and antidepressant-associated erectile dysfunction / Raymond C. Rosen -- Intracavernous, transurethral, and topical therapies for erectile dysfunction in the era of oral pharmacotherapy: salvaging first-line therapy, failures with combination therapies / Hans-Martin A. Fritsche, Mustafa F. Usta, and Wayne J.G. Hellstrom -- Androgen deficiency of the aging male: enhancing erectile response to oral pharmacotherapy / Alvaro Morales and Jeremy P.W. Heaton -- Central activation of erection and clinical experience / Jeremy P.W. Heaton, Alvaro Morales, and Michael A. Adams -- Sustaining the cure: oral pharmacotherapy failures salvage with vacuum devices and penile implants / Ronald W. Lewis -- Prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction utilizing lifestyle changes and dietary supplements: what works and what is worthless? / Mark A. Moyad -- Pharmacological strategies in the management of rapid ejaculation / Chris G. McMahon -- Sexual dysfunction after radical prostatectomy and the use of PDE-5 inhibitors / Andrew McCullough -- Female sexual dysfunction: is there a magic pill? / Ridwan Shabsigh ... [et al.].
- Oral surgery 2007, Springer
- Orbital tumors 2005, Springer
- Orexin/hypocretin system 2006, Springer
- Orexin/hypocretin system. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectThis issue of Progress in Brain Research reviews current knowledge and understanding, provides a starting point for researchers and practitioners entering the field, and builds a platform for further research and discovery. Leading authors review the state-of-the-art in their field of investigation, and provide their views and perspectives for future research Chapters are extensively referenced to provide readers with a comprehensive list of resources on the topics covered All chapters include comprehensive background information and are written in a clear form that is also accessible to the non-specialist.
- Organ microcirculation 2005, Springer
- Organelle genetics 2012, Springer
- Organelle proteomics 2008, Springer ProtocolsAnalysis of organelles by on-line two-dimensional liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry / Edwin P. Romijn and John R. Yates III -- Purification and proteomic analysis of chloroplasts and their sub-organellar compartments / Daniel Salvi ... [et al.] -- Proteomic analysis of the stacked golgi complex / Mark S. Lowenthal, Kathryn E. Howell, and Christine C. Wu -- Purification of Saccharomyces cerevisiae mitochondria by zone electrophoresis in a free flow device / Hans Zischka ... [et al.] -- Preparation of respiratory chain complexes from Saccharomyces cerevisiae wild-type and mutant mitochondria : activity measurement and subunit composition analysis / Claire Lemaire and Geneviève Dujardin -- Mitochondrial proteomics : analysis of a whole mitochondrial extract with two-dimensional electrophoresis / Thierry Rabilloud -- Purification and proteomic analysis of the mouse liver mitochondrial inner membrane / Sandrine Da Cruz and Jean-Claude Martinou -- Subcellular fractionation and proteomics of nuclear envelopes / Laurence Florens, Nadia Korfali, and Eric C. Schirmer -- Purification and proteomic analysis of a nuclear-insoluble protein fraction / Tsuneyoshi Horigome, Kazuhiro Furukawa, and Kohei Ishii -- Preparation methods of human metaphase chromosomes for their proteome analysis / Kiichi Fukui, Hideaki Takata, and Susumu Uchiyama -- Purification and proteomic analysis of plant plasma membranes / Erik Alexandersson ... [et al.] -- Protocol to enrich and analyze plasma membrane proteins from frozen tissues / Jacek R. Wiśniewski -- Proteomic characterization of membrane protein topology / Adele R. Blackler and Christine C. Wu -- Free flow isoelectric focusing : a method for the separation of both hydrophilic and hydrophobic proteins of rat liver peroxisomes / Markus Islinger and Gerhard Weber -- Use of gas-phase fractionation to increase protein identifications : application to the peroxisome / Jacob Kennedy and Eugene C. Yi -- Purification and proteomic analysis of lysosomal integral membrane proteins / Huiwen Zhang ... [et al.] -- Affinity purification of soluble lysosomal proteins for mass spectrometric identification / Sylvie Kieffer-Jaquinod ... [et al.] -- Purification and proteomic analysis of synaptic vesicles / Holly D. Cox and Charles M. Thompson -- Purification and proteomics analysis of pancreatic zymogen granule membranes / Xuequn Chen and Philip C. Andrews -- Isolation and proteomic analysis of chlamydomonas centrioles / Lani C. Keller and Wallace F. Marshall -- Purification and proteomic analysis of 20S proteasomes from human cells / Marie-Pierre Bousquet-Dubouch ... [et al.] -- Characterization of E. coli ribosomal particles : combined analysis of whole proteins by mass spectrometry and of proteolytic digests by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry / Isabelle Iost ... [et al.] -- Assessment of organelle purity using antibodies and specific assays : the example of the chloroplast envelope / Daniel Salvi ... [et al.] -- Identifying bona fide components of an organelle by isotope-coded labeling of subcellular fractions : an example in peroxisomes / Marcello Marelli, Alexey I. Nesvizhskii, and John D. Aitchison -- Determination of genuine residents of plant endomembrane organelles using isotope tagging and multivariate statistics / Kathryn S. Lilley and Tom P.J. Dunkley -- Quantitative proteomic analysis to profile dynamic changes in the spatial distribution of cellular proteins / Wei Yan, Daehee Hwang, and Ruedi Aebersold -- Use of transcriptomic data to support organelle proteomic analysis / Wallace F. Marshall.
- Ob/gyn secrets. Updated 3rd ed. ........
- — Oncofertility. Fertility preservation...
- Oncogene techniques ....................
- — Organelle proteomics ...................
- Organelles, genomes, and eukaryote ph...
- — Oxidative neural injury ................
- Oxidative phosphorylation in health a...
- — Ozone. 2nd ed. .........................
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases