- Jablonski's Dictionary of medical acronyms & abbreviations. 6th ed. 2009, ClinicalKey
- Jak-Stat signaling from basics to disease 2012, SpringerThe Continuing Fascination with Jaks and Stats: An Introduction /Thomas Decker and Mathias Müller --Regulation of JAKs: Insights Gleaned from the Functional Protein Domains /Claude Haan, Daniela Ungureanu, Tuija Pekkala, Olli Silvennoinen and Serge Haan --Nuclear Functions of the Janus Kinases /Mark A. Dawson and Andrew J. Bannister --Self-association of STAT Proteins from Monomers to Paracrystals /Mathias Droescher and Uwe Vinkemeier --How Stats Interact with the Molecular Machinery of Transcriptional Activation /Amanda M. Jamieson, Matthias Farlik and Thomas Decker --Nongenomic Functions of STAT3 /Daniel J. Gough, Pravin Sehgal and David E. Levy --Evolution of Jak and Stat Proteins /Claus Vogl, Priyank Shukla and Ingo Ebersberger --JAK/STAT and Chromatin Regulation in Drosophila /Kriti Gaur and Willis X. Li --JAK/STAT Signaling and Invertebrate Immune Responses /Feng Zhou and Hervé Agaisse --Stat5 as a Hematopoietic Master Regulator for Differentiation and Neoplasia Development /Harini Nivarthi, Katrin Friedbichler and Richard Moriggl --Regulation of Dendritic Cell Development by STATs /Haiyan S. Li and Stephanie S. Watowich.STAT Transcription Factors: Controlling All Aspects of NK Cell Biology /Eva Maria Putz, Eva Zebedin and Veronika Sexl --Function of JAKs and STATs in Lymphocytes: Bench to Bedside /Alejandro Villarino, Xiang-Ping Yang, Kiyoshi Hirahara, Yuka Kanno and John J. O' Shea, et al. --The Role of Janus Kinases in Hematopoietic Malignancies /Damla Olcaydu and Robert Kralovics --Activation of Janus Kinases During Tumorigenesis /Jeffrey W. Schmidt and Kay-Uwe Wagner --STAT1 and STAT3 Transcription Factors in Inflammation-associated Colon Cancer /Paulina Rampetsreiter and Robert Eferl --Universal and Specific Functions of STAT3 in Solid Tumours /Lidia Avalle, Gabriella Regis and Valeria Poli --Impact of STAT5 on Normal Tissue Development and Cancer /Maria M. Caffarel and Christine J. Watson --Crosstalk with the Jak-STAT Pathway in Inflammation /Lionel B. Ivashkiv --Activation and Inhibition of JAK-STAT Signal Transduction by RNA Viruses /Curt M. Horvath --Multifaceted Antiviral Actions of Interferon-stimulated Gene Products /Birgit Strobl, Nicole R. Leitner and Mathias Müller --Interferon Regulation of the Innate Response to Bacteria /Ali Abdul-Sater and Christian Schindler.
- Print MaterialBasic concepts in immunology -- Innate immunity -- Antigen recognition by B-cell and T-cell receptors -- The generation of lymphocyte antigen receptors -- Antigen presentation to T lymphocytes -- Signaling through immune system receptors -- The development and survival of lymphocytes -- T cell-mediated immunity -- The humoral immune response -- Dynamics of adaptive immunity -- The mucosal immune system -- Failures of host defense mechanism -- Allergy and hypersensitivity -- Autoimmunity and transplantation -- Manipulation of the immune response -- Evolution of the immune system.
- Print Material1. Basic concepts in immunology -- 2. Innate immunity: the first lines of defense -- 3. The induced responses of innate immunity -- 4. Antigen recognition by B-cell and T-cell receptors -- 5. The generation of lymphocyte antigen receptors -- 6. Antigen presentation to T-lymphocytes -- 7. Signaling through immune-system receptors -- 8. The development and survival of lymphocytes -- 9. T cell-mediated immunity -- 10. The humoral immune response -- 11. Dynamics of adaptive immunity -- 12. The mucosal immune system -- 13. Failures of host defense mechanisms -- 14. Allergy and allergic diseases -- 15. Autoimmunity and transplantation -- 16. Manipulation of the immune response.
- Japanese American midwives culture, community, and health politics, 1880-1950 2005, Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print MaterialIn the late 19th century, midwifery was transformed into a new women's profession by modernizing Japan. As emigration to the U.S. increased, so Japanese midwives became involved as cultural brokers & participated in the creation of a Japanese American identity.
- Japanese experience with gamma knife radiosurgery 2009, KargerHistory and present status of gamma knife radiosurgery in Japan / S. Otto -- Dose selection for optimal treatment results and avoidance of complications / H. Nagano ... [et al.] -- Gamma knife radiosurgery for arteriovenous malformations: the furukawa experience / H. Jokura ... [et al.] -- Radiosurgery for cavernous malformations in basal ganglia, thalamus and brainstem / Y. Kida -- Radiosurgery for dural arterio-venous fistula / Y. Kida -- Gamma knife radiosurgery for vestibular schwannomas / S. Fukuoka ... [et al.] -- Long-term results of gamma knife radiosurgery for 100 consecutive cases of craniopharyngioma and a treatment strategy / T. Kobayashi -- Long-term results of stereotactic gamma knife radiosurgery for pituitary adenomas : specific strategies for different types of adenoma / T. Kobayashi --Gamma knife radiosurgery for skull-base meningiomas / M. Takanshi -- Other skull-base tumors / H.K. Inoue -- Radiosurgery for intracranial gliomas / Y. Kida, M. Yoshimoto, T. Hasegawa -- Gamma knife radiosurgery for other primary intra-axial tumors / Y. Iwai, K. Yamanaka-- Metastatic brain tumors : lung cancer / T. Serizawa -- Gamma knife radiosurgery for brain metastases of non-lung cancer origin : focusing on multiple brain lesions / M. Yamamoto, B.E. Barfod, Y. Urakawa -- Treatment of functional disorders with gamma knife thalamotomy / C. Ohye, T. Shibazaki -- Trigeminal neuralgia / M. Hayashi.
- Print MaterialIntroduction -- Fundamentals of neuronal excitability relevant to seizures and epilepsy -- Mechanisms of seizures susceptibility and epileptogenesis -- Epilepsy genes and development -- Epilepsy therapeutics.
- Jatin Shah's Head and neck surgery and oncology. 4th ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyBasic principles of head and neck surgery -- Scalp and skin -- Eyelids and orbit -- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Skull base -- Lips -- Oral cavity -- Pharynx and esophagus -- Larynx and trachea -- Cervical lymph nodes -- Thyroid and parathyroid glands -- Salivary glands -- Neurogenic tumors and paragangliomas -- Soft tissue tumors -- Bone tumors, including odontogenic lesions -- Reconstructive surgery -- Oncologic dentistry, maxillofacial prosthetics, and implants -- Radiation therapy -- Chemotherapy.
- Java for bioinformatics and biomedical applications 2007, Springer"The science and practice of medicine has undergone a fundamental change as a result of large-scale genome projects that led to the sequencing of a number of important microbial, plant and animal genomes in the last 5 years. This book aims to combine industry standard software engineering and design principles, genomics and bioinformatics and cancer research. It focuses on creating and integrating practical, useful tools for the scientific community in the context of real-life, real-value biomedical problems that researchers face on a routine basis, rather than being just a didactic exercise in learning a programming platform. The book leverages technologies for molecular biology, genomics and bioinformatics and cancer research developed by the NIH, NCI-Center for Bioinformatics (NCICB), the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI, a division of the National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the NIH) and Stanford University."--Publisher.
- Java power tools SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print Material
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical microbiology 2013 (26th ed.), AccessMedicine
- JDBC 4.0 and Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE development a J2EE developer's guide for using Oracle JDeveloper's integrated database features to build data-driven applications SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print Material
- Jekel's Epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health. 4th ed. 2014, ClinicalKeyBasic epidemiologic concepts and principles -- Epidemiologic data measurements -- Epidemiologic surveillance and epidemic outbreak investigation -- The study of risk factors and causation -- Common research designs and issues in epidemiology -- Assessment of risk and benefit in epidemiologic studies -- Understanding the quality of data in clinical medicine -- Statistical foundations of clinical decisions -- Describing variation in data -- Statistical inference and hypothesis testing -- Bivariate analysis -- Applying statistics to trial design: sample size, randomization, and control for multiple hypotheses -- Multivariable analysis -- Introduction to preventive medicine -- Methods of primary prevention: health promotion -- Principles and practice of secondary prevention -- Methods of tertiary prevention -- Clinical preventive services (United States Preventive Services Task Force) -- Chronic disease prevention -- Prevention of infectious diseases -- Mental and behavioral health -- Occupational medicine -- Birth outcomes: a global perspective -- Introduction to public health -- Public health system: structure and function -- Public health practice in communities -- Disaster epidemiology and surveillance -- Heatlh management, health administration, and quality improvement -- Health care organization, policy, and financing -- One health: interdependence of people, other species, and the planet.
- Jet fuel toxicology 2011, CRCnetBASEAir Force-related jet fuel toxicology research (1991-2010) / Walter J. Kozumbo -- Jet fuel composition / Tim Edwards -- The toxicity and underlying mechanism of jet propulsion fuel-8 on the respiratory system / Simon S. Wong and Mark L. Witten -- Neurotoxicological and neurobehavioral effects from exposure to jet fuels / Glenn D. Ritchie -- Differential protein expression following JP-8 jet fuel exposure / Frank A. Witzmann and Mark L. Witten -- Immune modulation by dermal exposure to jet fuel / Gerardo Ramos and Stephen E. Ullrich -- Absorption, penetration, and cutaneous toxicity of jet fuels and hydrocarbon components / James E. Riviere, Alfred O. Inman, and Nancy Monteiro-Riviere -- Methods of assessing skin irritation and sensitization of jet fuels / R. Jayachandra Babu, Ram Patlolla, and Mandip Singh -- Understanding systemic and local toxicity of JP-8 after cutaneous exposures / James N. McDougal, James V. Rogers, and Richard Simman -- The effects of aerosolized JP-8 jet fuel exposure on the immune system: a review / David T. Harris -- The involvement of poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation in defense against JP-8 jet fuel and other chemical toxicants / Luis A. Espinoza ... [et al.] -- Evaluation of methods used to generate and characterize jet fuel vapor and aerosol for inhalation toxicology studies / Raphaël T. Tremblay, Sheppard A. Martin, and Jeffrey W. Fisher -- Genetic damage in the blood and bone marrow of mice treated with JP-8 jet fuel / Vijayalaxmi -- Computational analyses of JP-8 fuel droplet and vapor depositions in human upper airway models / Clement Kleinstreuer and Zhe Zhang -- Human exposure to Jet Propellant-8 / Raymond H. Tu and Terence H. Risby.
- Jewish pastoral care a practical handbook from traditional and contemporary sources. 2nd ed., revised and expanded. 2010Print Material
- JMP for basic univariate and multivariate statistics books24x7, SUNet ID login required.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital ... guide to medical care of patients with HIV infection 2005-6, Ovid, 12th ed.
- Johns Hopkins manual of cardiac surgical care [edited by] John V. Conte ... [et al.].. 2nd ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyPreoperative assessment / Maryhelen Miller and Glenn Beauman -- Cardiovascular pharmacological agents / Paul K. Simmonds, Jr., Danial Nyhan, and Dan E. Berkowitz -- Coronary artery disease / Tain-Yen Hsia, Eric A. Peck, and John V. Conte -- Valvular heart disease / David J. Caparelli and John V. Conte -- Diseases of the aorta / Glen D. Quigley, Jason A. Williams, and John V. Conte -- Surgical treatment of cardiac arrhythmias / Ashish S. Shah and William A. Baumgartner -- Heart transplantation and treatment of end-stage heart disease / Jason A. Williams and Brian T. Bethea -- Mechanical devices / Pramod Bonde and John V. Conte -- Postoperative hemodynamic management / Todd Dorman and Daniel Nyhan -- Hemostasis, coagulopathy, and tamponade / Ala' Sami Haddadin Nauder Farraday -- Fluid, electrolyte, and renal function / Jeffrey M. Dodd-O -- Postoperative myocardial ischemia / Edward W. Verde -- Postoperative pulmonary management / Kelly Grogan -- Management of postoperative cardiac arrhythmias / Elizabeth Martinez ... [et al.] -- Postoperative infection in cardiac surgery / Theresa L. Hartsell -- Neurologic sequelae of cardiac surgery / James Weller -- Anticoagulation / Sue Aumick, Valerie Elliot, and Gloria Peithman -- Physical rehabilitation / Melissa Trottman and Amy Pippenger -- Special care issues / Jennifer Moyer, Christina Cafeo, and Mary Lohmann-Edwards.
- I. Women's Health Care -- Primary and Preventive Care -- Breast Diseases -- Critical Care -- Preconception Counseling and Prenatal Care -- II. Obstetrics -- Normal Labor and Delivery, Operative Delivery, and Malpresentations -- Fetal Assessment -- Complications of Labor and Delivery -- Gestational Complications -- Preterm Labor and Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes -- Third-Trimester Bleeding -- Perinatal Infections -- Congenital Anomalies -- Endocrine Disorders of Pregnancy -- Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy -- Cardiopulmonary Disorders of Pregnancy -- Renal Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Pregnancy -- Hematologic Disorders of Pregnancy -- Alloimmunization -- Surgical Disease and Trauma in Pregnancy -- Postpartum Care and Breast-feeding -- HIV in Pregnancy -- Obstetric Anesthesia -- III. Gynecology -- Anatomy of the Female Pelvis -- Perioperative Care and Complications of Gynecologic Surgery -- Infections of the Genital Tract -- Ectopic Pregnancy -- Chronic Pelvic Pain -- Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery -- Fertility Control: Contraception, Sterilization, and Abortion -- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault -- Pediatric Gynecology -- IV. Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility -- Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies -- Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss -- Uterine Leiomyomas -- Menstrual Disorders: Endometriosis, Dysmenorrhea, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder -- Evaluation of Amenorrhea -- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding -- Hyperandrogenism -- Female Sexual Response and Sexual Dysfunction -- Menopause -- V. Gynecologic Oncology -- Diseases of the Vulva and Vagina -- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia -- Cervical Cancer -- Cancer of the Uterine Corpus -- Ovarian Cancer -- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease -- Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy -- Palliative Care.
- Johns Hopkins Textbook of cardiothoracic surgery. 2nd ed. 2014, AccessSurgeryPart I. General thoracic surgery -- Part II. Adult Cardiac Sugery -- Part III. Congenital Cardiac Sugery.
- Print MaterialSex -- Gender and sexuality -- Reproductive messengers -- Testicular function in the adult -- Ovarian function in the adult -- Regulation of gonadal function -- Puberty and the maturation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis -- Actions of steroid hormones in the adult -- Coitus and fertilization -- Implantation and the establishment of the placenta -- Maternal recognition and support of pregnancy -- The fetus and its preparations for birth -- Parturition -- Lactation and maternal behaviour -- Fertility.
- Anatomy for the electromyographer / Denise L. Davis and Ernest W. Johnson -- The essentials of the needle EMG exam / Vivek Kadyan, Ernest W. Johnson, and Denise L. Davis -- Basic nerve conduction techniques / Robert J. Weber and Margaret Turk -- Electrophysiology / Jun Kimura -- Instrumentation / Sanjeev D. Nandedkar -- Advanced needle EMG methods / Erik Stålberg -- Quality improvement and reporting in electrodiagnostic medicine / William S. Pease -- Pictorial guide to muscles and surface anatomy / Henry L. Lew and Su-Ju Tsai -- Pictorial guide to nerve conduction techniques / Henry L. Lew and Su-Ju Tsai -- Entrapment neuropathies and other focal neuropathies (including carpel tunnel syndrome) / Lawrence R. Robinson --Evaluation of the patient with suspected peripheral neuropathy / James W. Albers -- Electrodiagnostic approach to patients with suspected radiculopathy / Timothy R. Dillingham -- Evaluation of the patient with suspected myopathy / Albert C. Clairmont, Bakri Elsheikh, and Yousef M. Mohammad -- Neuromuscular complications of critical illness: evaluation of the patient with a suspected critical illness neuromuscular disorder / Daniel M.Clinchot -- Evaluation of the patient with suspected neuromuscular junction disorder / William J. Litchy -- Pediatric considerations in electromyography / Rosalind J. Batley.
- Joint cognitive systems foundations of cognitive systems engineering 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Joint imaging in childhood and adolescence 2013, SpringerSince the advent of cross-sectional imaging methods, few works have been devoted to pediatric musculoskeletal imaging, and information is especially limited on the skeletally immature joint. Furthermore, reduced emphasis on pediatric training means that general radiologists are increasingly unfamiliar with normal and abnormal imaging findings in children and adolescents. Knowledge of the imaging appearances of the immature joint is, however, crucial for correct image interpretation. This book covers key selected topics in the imaging evaluation of the skeletally immature joint. The opening chapters consider the current role, advantages, and limitations of each modality in pediatric assessment and present the imaging appearances of anatomic and developmental peculiarities of the growing skeleton. Findings in a wide range of important conditions are then described in a series of richly illustrated chapters that document appearances on diverse imaging studies, from conventional radiography through to modern high-tech modalities. By presenting the essential information on imaging of the immature joint, the authors hope to provide radiologists (musculoskeletal specialists and generalists alike) with a new tool that will assist greatly in overcoming the daily challenges posed by interpretation of pediatric examinations in the twenty-first century. The book will also be of interest to all other specialists involved in the diagnosis and treatment of children and adolescents with articular complaints.
- Print Material
- "Preface Joint models for longitudinal and time-to-event data have become a valuable tool in the analysis of follow-up data. These models are applicable mainly in two settings: First, when focus is in the survival outcome and we wish to account for the effect of an endogenous time-dependent covariate measured with error, and second, when focus is in the longitudinal outcome and we wish to correct for nonrandom dropout. Due to their capability to provide valid inferences in settings where simpler statistical tools fail to do so, and their wide range of applications, the last 25 years have seen many advances in the joint modeling field. Even though interest and developments in joint models have been widespread, information about them has been equally scattered in articles, presenting recent advances in the field, and in book chapters in a few texts dedicated either to longitudinal or survival data analysis. However, no single monograph or text dedicated to this type of models seems to be available. The purpose in writing this book, therefore, is to provide an overview of the theory and application of joint models for longitudinal and survival data. In the literature two main frameworks have been proposed, namely the random effects joint model that uses latent variables to capture the associations between the two outcomes (Tsiatis and Davidian, 2004), and the marginal structural joint models based on G estimators (Robins et al., 1999, 2000). In this book we focus in the former. Both subfields of joint modeling, i.e., handling of endogenous time-varying covariates and nonrandom dropout, are equally covered and presented in real datasets"--Provided by publisher.
- Print MaterialKinematics and introduction to kinetics -- Kinetics: considering rotatory and translatory -- Materials used in human joints -- General properties of connective tissue -- Human joint design -- Joint function -- Changes with age, disease, injury, immobilization and exercise -- Elements of muscle structure -- Muscle function -- Effects of immobilization, injury, and aging -- Patient case -- General structure and function -- Regional structure and function -- Muscles of the vertebral column -- Effects of aging -- General structure and function -- Rib cage -- Muscles associated with the rib cage -- Coordination and integration of ventilatory motions -- Developmental aspects of structure and function -- Pathological changes in structure and function -- General functions -- Structure -- Function -- Dysfunctions -- Patient case -- Components of the shoulder complex -- Integrated function of the shoulder complex -- Patient case -- Structure: elbow joint (humeroulnar and humeroradial articulations) -- Function: elbow joint (humeroulnar and humeroradial articulations) -- Structure: radioulnar joints (superior and inferior articulations) -- Function: radioulnar joints -- Mobility and stability: elbow complex -- Effects of age and injury -- The wrist complex -- The hand complex -- Prehension -- Functional position of the wrist and hand -- Structure of the hip joint -- Function of the hip joint -- Hip joint forces and muscle function in stance -- Hip joint pathology -- Definitions of motions -- Ankle joint -- The subtalar joint -- Transverse tarsal joint -- Tarsometatarsal joints -- Metatarsophalangeal joints -- Interphalangeal joints -- Plantar arches -- Muscles of the ankle and foot -- Deviations from normal structure and function -- Static and dynamic posture -- Kinetics and kinematics of posture -- Analysis of standing posture -- Analysis of sitting postures -- Analysis of lying postures -- Effects of age, pregnancy,occupation, and recreation on posture -- General features -- Patient case -- Gait initiation -- Kinematics -- Kinetics -- Kinematics and kinetics of the trunk and upper extremities -- Stair and running gaits -- Effects of age, gender, assistive devices, orthoses -- Abnormal gait.
- Jokichi Takamine the man who gave "adrenaline" to the world : English translation of the panels exhibited at the National Science Museum, Tokyo, Japan, December 10, 2004-January 10, 2005 in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of Takamine's birth. 2007Print Material
- Joslin's Diabetes mellitus. 14th ed 2005, Ovid
- Journal of chromatography library v. 1-70, 1973-2005., ScienceDirect
- Journey into the heart a tale of pioneering doctors and their race to transform cardiovascular medicine 2007Print Material
- Journeys into madness mapping mental illness in the Austro-Hungarian empire. 1st ed. SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print MaterialThe Mad objects of fin-de-siècle Vienna : journeys, contexts, and dislocations in the exhibition 'Madness and modernity' / Leslie Topp -- Solving riddles : Freud, Vienna, and the historiography of madness / Steven Beller -- Symphonies and psychosis in Mahler's Vienna / Gavin Plumley -- Creating an appropriate social milieu : journeys to health at a sanatorium for nervous disorders / Nicola Imrie -- Travel to the spas : the growth of health tourism in Central Europe 1850-1914 / Jill Steward -- Vienna's most fashionable neurasthenic : Empress Sisi and the cult of size zero / Sabine Wieber -- Peter Altenberg : authoring madness in Vienna circa 1900 / Gemma Blackshaw -- Hell is not interesting, it is terrifying : a reading of the madhouse chapter in Robert Musil's The man without qualities -- Reason dazzled : Klimt, Krakauer, and Eyes of the Medusa / Luke Heighton -- Mapping the sanatorium : Heinrich Obersteiner and the art of psychiatric patients in Oberdbling around 1900 / Anna Lehninger -- The Wuerttemberg Asylum of Schussenried : a psychiatric space and its encounter with literature and culture from the outside / Thomas Mueller and Frank Kuhn.
- Joy of science an examination of how scientists ask and answer questions using the story of evolution as a paradigm 2007, SpringerHow science works -- Origin of the theory of evolution: time and change -- Origin of the theory of evolution: social aspects -- Molecular basis of evolutionary theory -- History of the earth and the origin of life -- Origin of species -- Evolution of humans.
- JRuby cookbook. 1st ed. SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Print Material
- Junqueira's Basic histology 2013 (13th ed.), AccessMedicine
- Juzen-taiho-to (shi-quan-da-bu-tang) scientific evaluation and clinical application 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.