- I die, but my memory lives on ..........
- — Immunology at a glance. 9th ed. ........
- Immunology for pharmacy ................
- — Ingredient interactions. 2nd ed. .......
- Inhalation aerosols. 2nd ed. ...........
- — Interventional management of urologic...
- Interventional oncology ................
- — IUTAM Symposium on Impact Biomechanic...
- Inhalation toxicology. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Inhaled corticosteroids in the treatment of asthma and COPD Lane Catalog record
- Inherited cancer syndromes. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Inherited metabolic diseases 2010, Springer
- Inherited neuromuscular diseases 2009, SpringerPathology and diagnosis of muscular dystrophies / Carmen Navarro, Susana Teijeira, Beatriz San Millan.-- Standards of care for Duehenne muscular dystrophy: brief treat-NMD recommendations / Thomas Sejerson, Kate Bushby on behalf of the TREAT-EU Network of Excellence.-- Genetics and pahtogenesis of distal muscular dystrophies / Bjarne Udd.-- Phenotype variations in early onset Pompe disease: Diagnosis and treatment results with Myozyme [RTM] / Samuel Ignacio Pascual Pascual.-- Diseases of the human mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation system / Julio Montoya, Ester Lopez-Gallardo, Maria Dolores Herrero-Martin, Inigo Martinze-Romero, Aurora Gomez-Duran, Daivd Pacheu, Magdalena Garreras, Carme Diez-Sanchez, Manuel J. Lopez-Perez, Eduardo Ruiz-Pesini.-- Mitochondrial diseases: a cross-talk between mitrochondrial and nuclear genomes / Antonella Spinazzola, Massimo Zeviani.-- Mitochondrial disorders due to nuclear OXPHOS gene defects / Cristina Ugalde, Maria Moran, Alberto Blazquez, Joaquin Arenas, Miguel A. Martin.-- Coenzyme Q10 deficiencies in neuromuscular diseases / Rafael Artuch, Leonardo Salviati, Sandra Jackson, Michio Hirano, Placido Navas.-- The role of mitochondrial network dynamics in the pathogenesis of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease / Francese Palau, Anna Estela, David Pla-Martin, Maribel Sanchez-Piris.-- Pathogenesis and treatment of mitochondrial disorders / Salvatore DiMauro, Michio Hirano.-- Biology of peripheral inherited neuropathies: Schwann cell axonal interactions / Michael E. Shy.-- Phenotype and clinical evolution of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A duplication / Jose Berciano, Antonio Garcia, Elena Gallardo, Cesar Ramon, Onofre Combarros.-- Genotypes & sensory pheotypes in 2 new X-linked neuropathies (CMTX3 and dSMAX) and dominant CMT/HMN overlap syndromes.-- Natural history and treatment of peripheral inherited neuropathies / Davide Pareyson, Chiara Marchesi.-- Spinal muscular atrophy during human development: where are the early pathogenic findings / Eduardo Tizzano.-- Spinal muscular atrophy / Jeremie Vitte, Ruben Attali, Nasim Warwar, Irena Gurt, Judith Melki.-- Friedreich ataxia: an update on animal models, frataxin function and therapies / Pilar Gonzalez-Cabo, Jose Vicente Llorens, Francesc Palau, Maria Dolores Molto.-- Genetics and pathogenesis of inherited ataxias and spastic paraplegias / Carmen Espinos, Francesc Palau.
- Inheriting the world 2004, WHO
- Inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases as anti-tumor agents 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Inhibitors of protein kinases and protein phosphates 2005, Springer
- Inhibitory control and drug abuse prevention 2011, Springer
- Inhibitory regulation of excitatory neurotransmission 2008, Springer
- Inhibitory synaptic plasticity 2011, Springerpt. 1. Refinement -- pt. 2. Addiction -- pt. 3. Pain and injury -- pt. 4. Learning and memory.
- Initial psychotherapy interview 2011, ScienceDirect
- Initiation and termination of cyclic nucleotide action ScienceDirect
- Injectable dispersed systems 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Injectable fillers in aesthetic medicine 2006, Springer
- Injection procedures 2011, SpringerBasic principles of joint and soft tissue injection procedures -- Pharmacotherapy of joint and soft tissue injections -- Viscosupplementation -- Low back pain: considerations of when to refer patients for interventional spine procedures -- Administrative aspects of office-based injection procedures -- The shoulder -- The elbow -- The wrist -- The hand -- The hip -- The knee and its region -- The ankle and the foot.
- Injury and the role of epidemiology -- Energy characteristics and control strategies -- Research objectives and usable data -- Injury severity -- Injury statistics -- National injury surveillance -- Local injury surveillance -- The use and abuse of causal analysis -- Research designs and data analysis -- Human factors -- Evaluation of programs to change human factors voluntarily -- Evaluation of laws and regulations directed at individual behavior -- Evaluation of agent, vehicle and environmental modifications -- Evaluation of post-injury treatment and rehabilitation -- Injury epidemiology and economics -- Summation of principles.
- Injury research 2012, Springer
- Innate and adaptive immunity in the tumor microenvironment 2008, Springer
- Innate immune regulation and cancer immunotherapy 2012, Springer
- Innate immunity 2008, Springer ProtocolsENU mutagenesis in mice / Philippe Georgel ... [et al.] -- Innate immunity genes as candidate genes : searching for relevant natural polymorphisms in databases and assessing family-based association of polymorphisms with human diseases / Pascal Rihet -- KIR locus polymorphisms : genotyping and disease association analysis / Maureen P. Martin and Mary Carrington -- Experimental model for the study of the human immune system : production and monitoring of "human immune system" Rag2-/[gamma]c-/- mice / Nicolas Legrand, Kees Weijer, and Hergen Spits -- Bacterial artificial chromosome transgenesis through pronuclear injection of fertilized mouse oocytes / Kristina Vintersten ... [et al.] -- Bioluminescence imaging to evaluate infections and host response in vivo / Pamela Reilly Contag -- Intravital two-photon imaging of natural killer cells and dendritic cells in lymph nodes / Susanna Celli, Béatrice Breart, and Philippe Bousso -- Dissection of the antiviral NK cell response by MCMV mutants / Stipan Jonjic ... [et al.] -- Analyzing antibody-Fc-receptor interactions / Falk Nimmerjahn and Jeffrey V. Ravetch -- The isolation and identification of murine dendritic cell populations from lymphoid tissues and their production in culture / David Vremec and Ken Shortman -- Analysis of individual natural killer cell responses / Wayne M. Yokoyama and Sungjin Kim -- Isolation and analysis of human natural killer cell subsets / Guido Ferlazzo -- Innate immune function of eosinophils : from antiparasite to antitumor cells / Fanny Legrand ... [et al.] -- Ex vivo and in vitro primary mast cells / Michel Arock ... [et al.] -- Murine macrophages : a technical approach / Luisa Martinez-Pomares and Siamon Gordon -- Clinical analysis of dendritic cell subsets : the dendritogram / Anne Hosmalin, Miriam Lichtner, and Stéphanie Louis -- Clinical analysis of human natural killer cells / Pascale André and Nicolas Anfossi -- Lentiviral transduction of immune cells / Louise Swainson ... [et al.] -- Axenic mouse model / Antoine Giraud -- In vivo analysis of zebrafish innate immunity / Jean-Pierre Levraud ... [et al.] -- Reverse genetics analysis of antiparasitic responses in the malaria vector, Anopheles gambiae / Stephanie A. Blandin and Elena A. Levashina -- Drosophila immunity : methods for monitoring the activity of toll and Imd signaling pathways / Yves Romeo and Bruno Lemaitre -- Investigating the involvement of host factors involved in intracellular pathogen infection by RNAi in Drosophila cells / Hervé Agaisse -- Models of Caenorhabditis elegans infection by bacterial and fungal pathogens / Jennifer R. Powell and Frederick M. Ausubel -- Genetic analysis of Caenorhabditis elegans innate immunity / Michael Shapira and Man-Wah Tan -- Measuring cell-wall-based defenses and their effect on bacterial growth in Arabidopsis / Min Gab Kim and David Mackey.
- Innate immunity 2013, KargerMicrobiota's influence on immunity / Honda, K. ... [et al.] -- Inflammasomes and mucosal immune response / Elinav, E., Henao-Mejia, J., Flavell, R.A. -- Microbial endocrinology : an evolution-based shared mechanism determining microbiota's influence on health and disease / Lyte, M. -- Standing guard : innate lymphoid cells promote immunity and tissue homeostasis at barrier surface / Monticelli, L.A., Artis, D. -- miRNAs that shape the innate immune system : regulation through toll-like receptor signaling / Curtis, A.M., O'Neill, L.A. -- Type 2 diabetes and islet inflammation / Donath, M.Y. -- The innate immune system in Alzheimer's disease / Becker, H., Halle, A. -- Role of inflammasomes in obesity / Dixit, V.D. -- Gut-brain communication in the regulation of system metabolism / Miller, T.D., Pfliger, P.T., and Tschip, M.H. -- Metabolism and innate immunity : FOXO regulation of antimicrobial peptides in drosophila / Loch, G. ... [et al.] -- Dendritics cells orchestrate innate immunity agains bacterial kidney infection / Tittel, A.P. ... [et al.].
- Innate immunity and environmental airway disease Lane Catalog record
- Innate immunity of plants, mammals, and humans 2008, SpringerEvolution of resistance genes in plants /Shunyuan Xiao, Wenming Wang, Xiaohua Yang --Thepath less explored: innate immune reactions in Cnidarians /Thomas C. G. Bosch --Bug versus bug : humoral immune responses in Drosophila melanogaster /Deniz Ertürk-Hasdemir ... [et al.] --Cellular immune responses in Drosophila melanogaster /Adrienne Ivory, Katherine Randle, Louisa Wu --Immune reactions in the vertebrates' closest relatives, the urochordates /Konstantin Khalturin, Ulrich Kürn, Thomas C. G. Bosch --Innate immune system of the zebrafish, Danio rerio /Con Sullivan, Carol H. Kim --Toll-like receptors in the mammalian innate immune system /Andrei E. Medvedev, Stefanie N. Vogel --NLRs : a cytosolic armory of microbial sensors linked to human diseases /Mathias Chamaillard --Antimicrobial peptides as first-line effector molecules of the human innate immune system /Regine Gläser, Jürgen Harder, Jens-Michael Schröder --Thecomplement system in innate immunity /K. R. Mayilyan ... [et al.].
- Innate tolerance in the CNS 2013, Springer
- Innervation of the mammalian esophagus 2006, Springer
- Innovation in esophageal surgery 2012, Springer
- Introduction : the need to ask questions about innovation -- Distinguishing innovative medical practice from research -- The modern history of human research ethics -- Innovation in the off-label use of drugs -- Innovative surgery -- Innovation in assisted reproduction -- Innovation in neuroimaging -- Questions, issues, and recommendations going forward -- Conclusion : final thoughts on the landscape of innovation.
- Innovation in pain management 2004, Wellcome Trust
- Innovation in vaccinology 2012, SpringerPrevention of infectious diseases by vaccination is one of the most significant achievements of modern medicine. During the 20th century, the average human life span in the developed world was about 70 years and it is expected to increase, with a significant portion of this increase directly attributed to vaccination. Since the first empiric vaccination trials, knowledge and technology have enormously evolved and new vaccination strategies are emerging on the market. Indeed, in spite of the great success, conventional vaccination strategies sometimes may result ineffective and, above all, may
- Innovation und medizinische Standards in der Kardiologie Lane Catalog record
- Innovation with information technologies in healthcare 2013, SpringerThe healing edge / Lyle Berkowitz and Chris McCarthy -- Mad for method / Chris McCarthy and Christi Dining Zuber -- section 1. You have an EHR: now what?!!?!. The inflection navigator / Lyle Berkowitz -- Making "right" easier / Peter Basch -- Prevention every time / James L. Holly -- Logic rules! / John W. Trudel and Lloyd D. Fisher -- "All or none" bundle philosophy / Thomas R. Graf -- Automatically getting better / David C. Stockwell and Brian R. Jacobs -- section 2. Meet you at 01100101. The connected patient / Jonathan S. Wald -- The virtual consult / Erin DeMarce Leff ... [et al.] -- TeleVisit keeps IT local / Ajay Sood ... [et al.] -- Mommy monitor / Steve Huffman and April R. Daugherty -- Every language now / David D. O'Neill, Susan Anthony, and Margaret Laws -- Rise of the ePharmacists / Mark S. Gagnon and Janell Moerer -- section 3. On the edge of edge. The smartest room / Tamra E. Minnier and David T. Sharbaugh -- One EMR to go please / Steve Flammini and James W. Noga -- Real-time, right care / Debra J. Hurd and Brian D. Patty -- Dashboards 2.0 / George Reynolds -- The patient voice amplified / Valerie M. Sue and Karen Tsang -- The gaming edge / Alex Tam, Vivian Distler, and Bradley Kreit.
- Innovations in adolescent substance abuse interventions 2001, ScienceDirect
- Innovations in chemical biology 2009, Springer
- Innovations in plastic and aesthetic surgery 2008, Springer
- Innovations in rehabilitation sciences education 2005, Springer
- Innovative endocrinology of cancer 2008, Springer
- Inorganic and organic lead compounds 2006, IARC
- Inorganic materials chemistry desk reference.. 2nd ed. / 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Inorganic microbial sulfur metabolism ScienceDirect
- Inorganic scintillators for detector systems 2006, Springer
- Inositol phosphates and lipids 2009, Springer ProtocolsThe role of inositol and the principles of labelling, extraction, and analysis of inositides in mammalian cells / Christopher J. Barker and Per-Olof Berggren -- HPLC separation of inositol polyphosphates / Christopher J. Barker, Christopher Illies, and Per-Olof Berggren -- Molecular manipulation and analysis of inositol phosphate and pyrophosphate levels in mammalian cells / James C. Otto and John D. York -- A femtomole-sensitivity mass assay for inositol hexakisphosphate / Andrew J. Letcher, Michael J. Schell, and Robin F. Irvine -- Synthesis of InsP₇ by the inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 (IP6K1) / Cristina Azevedo ... [et al.] -- Protein pyrophosphorylation by diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP₇) / J. Kent Werner Jr., Traci Speed, and Rashna Bhandari -- Synthesis and nonradioactive micro-analysis of diphosphoinositol phosphates by HPLC with postcolumn complexometry / Hongying Lin, Karsten Lindner, and Georg W. Mayr -- Diphosphosinositol polyphosphates and energy metabolism : assay for ATP/ADP ratio / Andreas Nagel ... [et al.] -- Isolation of inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor-associating proteins and selective knockdown using RNA interference / Akihiro Mizutani ... [et al.] -- Phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C [beta]1 signal transduction in the nucleus / Roberta Fiume ... [et al.] -- Methods to assess changes in the pattern of nuclear phosphoinositides / Nullin Divecha -- Measurement of phosphoinositide 3-kinase products in cultured mammalian cells by HPLC / Frank T. Cooke -- Phosphoinositide analysis by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry / Trevor R. Pettitt -- Imaging phosphoinositide dynamics in living cells / Anne Wuttke, Olof Idevall-Hagren, and Anders Tengholm.
- Inositol phospholipid metabolism and phosphatidyl inositol kinases. 1st ed. 2003., ScienceDirect
- Insall & Scott surgery of the knee. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2006.
- Insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors 2010, SpringerIdentification of cholinergic synaptic transmission in the insect nervous system / Steeve Hervé Thany, Hélène Tricoire-Leignel, and Bruno Lapied -- The evolution of pentameric ligand-gated ion channels / Joseph A. Dent -- Diversity of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunits / Andrew K. Jones and David B. Sattelle -- Identification of critical elements determining toxins and insecticide affinity, ligand binding domains, and channel properties / Hélène Tricoire-Leignel and Steeve Hervé Thany -- Electrophysiological studies and pharmacological properties of insect native nicotinic acetylcholine receptors / Steeve Hervé Thany -- Characterisation of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by heterologous expression / Neil S. Millar and Stuart J. Lansdell -- Neonicotinoid insecticides : historical evolution and resistance mechanisms / Steeve Hervé Thany -- Ecotoxicity of neonicotinoid insecticides to bees / Axel Decourtye and James Devillers -- State of the art on insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptor function in learning and memory / Monique Gauthier.
- INSERM collective expert evaluation reports 2001, NCBI BookshelfAlcohol: social damages, abuse, and dependence -- Alcohol: health effects -- Cannabis: effects of consumption on health -- Childhood obesity: screening and prevention -- Psychotherapy: three approaches evaluated -- Dioxins in the Environment: what are the health risks? -- Health education for young people: approaches and methods -- Mental disorders: children and adolescents screening and prevention.
- Insertional mutagenesis strategies in cancer genetics 2011, Springer
- Insomnia and anxiety 2010, Springer
- Arteries -- Veins -- Lymphatics -- Autonomic nervous system -- Cranial nerves -- Peripheral nerves -- Dermatomes and cutaneous nerve distribution -- Muscles -- Joints -- Ossication times -- Foramina, skull and spine -- Spaces other than skull and spine -- Position of structures according to vertebral levels -- Pharyngeal derivatives -- Surface anatomy.
- Cellular physiology -- Cardiovascular physiology -- Respiratory physiology -- Renal physiology -- Alimentary physiology -- Endocrine physiology -- Physiology of the blood -- Physiology of the nervous system.
- Instrument Control Toolbox 2. Version 2.5. SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.1. Getting started -- 2. Instrument control session -- 3. Using interface objects -- 4. Controlling instruments using GPIB -- 5. Controlling instruments using VISA -- 6. Controlling instruments using the serial port -- 7. Controlling instruments using TCP/IP and UDP -- 8. Using device objects -- 9. Using VXIplug&play drivers -- 10. Using IVI drivers -- 11. Using generic instrument drivers -- 12. Saving and loading the session -- 13. Test & measurement tool -- 14. Using the instrument driver editor -- 15. Using the instrument driver testing tool -- 16. Using the Instrument Control Toolbox block library -- A. Vendor driver requirements and limitations.
- Instrumental data for drug analysis. 3rd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Instrument preparation for surgery -- General Surgery -- Female Reproductive Surgery -- Genitourinary surgery -- Orthopedic surgery -- Eye, ear, nose, and throat surgery -- Oral, maxillary, and facial surgery -- Plastic surgery -- Peripheral vascular, cardiovascular, and thoracic surgery -- pediatric surgery -- Neurosurgery.
- Insulin resistance and cancer 2011, Springer
- Insulin resistance and polycystic ovarian syndrome 2007, Springer
- Insulin therapy 2013, SpringerDiabetes is extremely common, with approximately 171 million people affected worldwide. The majority of people with diabetes are cared for in primary care. Primary health care professionals are usually adept at dealing with the lifestyle measures and tablet treatments for diabetes, but generally have limited expertise in the initiation and management of insulin therapy. Insulin therapy has also become more complex, with numerous different forms of insulin and more complex delivery devices available. In a secondary care setting, approximately 10% of in-patients will have diabetes at any one time. People with diabetes stay in hospital longer than people without diabetes, and the condition is often poorly managed during in-patient stays, often leading to clinical errors. Insulin Therapy: A Pocket Guide provides clear and concise information about the safe prescribing of insulin both subcutaneously and intravenously. It covers the different types of insulin, the delivery devices, side effects of insulin and, most importantly, guidance on rational dose adjustment.This book is an invaluable guide for general practitioners and primary care nurses with a special interest in diabetes, as well as junior hospital doctors and specialist medical trainees, advanced nurse practitioners and new diabetes nurse specialists.
- Insulin-like growth factors and cancer 2012, SpringerEpidemiology of IGF-1 and cancer / Katharina Nimptsch and Eward Giovannucci -- Aging and cancer : the IGF- I connection / Kalina Biernacka, Claire Perks, and Jeff Holly -- Obesity, type 2 diabetes and cancer / Rosalyn D. Ferguson and Derek LeRoith -- IGF system and breast cancer / Marc A. Becker and Douglas Yee -- The role of insulin-like growth factor signaling in prostate cancer development and progression / Bruce Montgomery, James Dean, and Stephen Plymate -- IGF-1 cellular action and its relationship to cancer : evidence from in vitro and in vivo studies / Rosalyn D. Ferguson ... [et al.] -- Insulin-like growth factor signaling in pediatric sarcomas / Xiaolin Wan, Su Young Kim, and Lee J. Helman -- Cancer genes, tumor suppressors, and regulation of IGF1-R gene expression in cancer / Haim Werner ... [et al.] -- Mouse models of IGF-1R and cancer / Craig I. Campbell, James J. Petrik, and Roger A. Moorehead -- Targeting the insulin-like growth factor-I receptor in cancer therapy / David R. Clemmons -- Targeting insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 (IGF-1R) and insulin receptor signaling by tyrosine kinase inhibitors in cancer / Joan M. Carboni, Mark Wittman, and Fei Huang -- Calories and cancer : the role of insulin-like growth factor-1 / Stephen D. Hursting ... [et al.] -- Cancer cell metabolism / Akash Patnaik, Jason W. Locasale, and Lewis C. Cantley -- Overlaps between the insulin and IGF-I receptor and cancer / Antonino Belfiore and Roberta Malaguarnera.
- Insuring America's health 2004, NAP1. Introduction -- 2. Lessons from previous reports -- 3. Eliminating uninsurance: lessons from the past and present -- 4. Principles to guide the extension of coverage -- 5. Prototypes to extend coverage: descriptions and assessments -- 6. Conclusions and recommendations.
- Cardiac remodeling and molecular mechanisms in heart failure / Hiroshi Okamoto and Akira Kitabatake -- Color M-mode Doppler echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function / Taisei Mikami, Hisao Onozuka and Akira Kitabatake -- Pathogenesis of atherothrombosis and high blood pressure and their valid biological risk markers / Satoshi Fujii and Akira Kitabatake -- Molecular mechanisms behind the regulation of cell cycle progression in cardiovascular system / Kazushi Urasawa and Akira Kitabatake -- Artificial red blood cell as a new therapeutic tool for coronary and cerebral ischemia / Ichiro Sakuma and Akira Kitabatake -- Abnormal skeletal muscle metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure as a major determinant of exercise capacity / Koichi Okita, Kazuya Yonezawa and Akira Kitabatake -- Genetic basis of life-threatening arrhythmias / Naomasa Makita and Akira Kitabatake -- Electrophysiological alterations in cardiac hypertrophy / Hisashi Yokoshiki and Akira Kitabatake.
- Data card technology overview -- Data cards in health practice -- Key issues related to patient data cards -- Health professional cards -- Organizational requirements -- Regulatory and legal aspects of patient cards.
- Integrated cytology of cerebrospinal fluid 2008, Springer
- Integrated drug discovery technologies 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Integrated microfabricated biodevices 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Integrating cardiology for nuclear medicine physicians 2009, Springer
- Introduction to Access/Excel integration -- Using the Excel user interface -- Data access from Excel VBA -- Integration from the access interface -- Using access VBA to automate Excel -- Using Excel charts and pivot tables with access data -- Leveraging SQL server data with Microsoft Office -- Advanced Excel reporting techniques -- Using Access and Excel data in other applications -- Creating form functionality in Excel -- Building graphical user interfaces -- Tackling an integration project.
- Integrating face and voice in person perception 2013, Springer
- PART 1: Primary care for mental health in context -- Chapter 1. Primary care for mental health within a pyramid of health care -- Chapter 2. Seven good reasons for integrating mental health into primary care -- -- PART 2: Primary care for mental health in practice -- Introduction -- Argentina: Physician-led primary care for mental health in Neuquén province, Patagonia region -- Australia: Integrated mental health care for older people in general practices of inner-city Sydney -- Brazil: Integrated primary care for mental health in the city of Sobral -- Chile: Integrated primary care for mental health in the Macul district of Santiago -- India: Integrated primary care for mental health in the Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala State -- Islamic Republic of Iran: Nationwide integration of mental health into primary care -- Saudi Arabia: Integrated primary care for mental health in the Eastern Province -- South Africa: Integrated primary care services and a partnership for mental health primary care -- Ehlanzeni District, Mpumalanga Province, and Moorreesburg District, Western Cape Province -- Uganda: Integrated primary care for mental health in the Sembabule District -- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Primary care for mental health for disadvantaged communities in London -- -- Report conclusions -- -- Annex 1: Improving the practice of primary care for mental health
- Integrating therapeutic and complementary nutrition 2007, CRCnetBASEFundamentals of integrative nutrition / Cynthia A. Thomson and Robert Lutz -- Ayurveda: the mother of traditional medicine / Mari Clements -- Pregnancy and lactation / Amy A. Drescher, Deborah Pesicka, and Judith Shabert -- Infant and child health / Lisbeth Benoit -- Adolescence / Mary Marian, Richard Wahl, and John D. Mark -- Women's health / Pamela Echeverria and Jyotsna Sahni -- Men's health / Aaron W. Crawford -- Skeletal system and joint health / Lisa High ... [et al.] -- Cardiovascular disease / Ellen Augur and Mary Atkinson -- Nervous system / Ame Golaszewski and Leo McCluskey -- Upper gastrointestinal system / Andrea Avery and Pamela Williams -- Promoting small and large bowel health / Susan Roberts and Mary Krystofiak Russell -- Liver disease / Roschelle Heuberger -- Nutrition and the pancreas / M. Patricia Fuhrman ... [et al.] -- Immune system / Ellyn Silverman ... [et al.] -- Renal nutrition / Margaret Furtado and Carlos DaSilva -- Respiratory health / Jennifer Doley, Richard Berry, and Mary Marian -- Ear health / Duke Johnson -- Skin health / Jennifer Doley and Joseph Genebriera.Fundamentals of integrative nutrition / Cynthia Thomson and Robert Lutz -- Ayurveda: the mother of traditional medicine / Mary Clements -- Pregnancy and lactation / Amy Drescher and Judith Shabert -- Infancy & childhood / Lisbeth Benoit and Pamela Williams -- Adolescence / Mary Marian, Richard Wahl, and John D. Mark -- Women's health / Pam Echeverria and Jotysna Sani -- Men's health / Aaron Crawford -- Skeletal & joint health / Lisa High ... [et al.] -- Cardiovascular health / Ellen Augur and Mary Atkinson -- Nervous system / Ame Golaszewski and Leo McCluskey -- Upper gastrointestinal health / Andrea Avery and Pamela Williams -- Diseases of the small and large bowel / Susan Roberts and Mary Russell -- Liver health / Roschelle Heuberger -- Nutrition and the pancreas / M. Patricia Fuhrman ... [et al.] -- The immune system / Ellyn Silverman ... [et al.] -- Renal health / Margaret Furtado and Carlos DaSilva -- Respiratory health / Richard Berry -- Ear health / Duke Johnson -- Skin health / Jennifer Doley and Joseph Genebriera.
- Integration in respiratory control 2008, Springer
- Integration/interaction of oncologic growth 2005, SpringerMicroenvironmental effects on tumour progression and metastasis -- Role of microenvironment on gene expression, angiogenesis and microvascular function in tumors -- Imaging of angiogenesis in vivo with fluorescent proteins -- The epigenetic influence of the tumor microenvironment on melanoma plasticity -- Dynamics of cell adhesion interactions during melanoma development -- Matrix metalloproteinases: mediators of tumour-host cell interactions -- Role of brain microenvironments in brain metastases -- Influence of the bone microenvironment on breast cancer metastasis to bone -- Interaction of tumour with host stroma in hepatocellular carcinoma -- Dynamic nature of tumour-host interactions within the tumor microenvironment -- Breast cancer progression: a "vicious cycle" of pro-malignancy activities is mediated by inflammatory cells, chemokines and cytokines -- Tumor and host endothelial cell selective interactions and modulation by microenvironmental chemokines: tumor-endothelial cell cross talk specificity -- The role of chemokine receptors, in particular CXCR4, in lymphoma and carcinoma metastasis --Energy homeostasis and the tumor/host interaction: the role of the brain -- Anti-angiogenic and pro-apoptotic effects of dietary restriction in experimental brain cancer: role of glucose and ketone bodies -- Dietary restriction of specific amino acids modulates tumor and host interactions -- Role of tumour microenvironment in chemoresistance -- Integrin-mediated resistance to chemotherapy-induced apoptosis in cancer cells -- Bone metastasis microenvironment participates in the development of androgen ablation refractoriness and chemotherapy resistance of prostate cancer cells residing in the skeleton: clinical implications -- Current and future therapeutic targets of the tumour-host microenvironment -- Bone stromal cells as therapeutic targets in osseous metastasis -- Organtropism of lung cancer metastasis and its molecular targeted therapy -- Maspin: a novel serine protease inhibitor -- Metastasis suppressor genes: a brief review of an expanding field -- Tumor-host interactions at the metastatic site: MKK4, signal transduction and the stress response.
- Integrative medicine 2003
- Integrative medicine. 3rd ed. 2012, MD ConsultPt. 1 Integrative medicine -- Philosophy of integrative medicine -- Creating optimal healing environments -- The healing encounter -- Pt. 2 Integrative approach to disease -- Affective disorders -- Depression -- Anxiety -- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder -- Autism spectrum disorder -- Insomnia -- Neurology -- Alzheimer disease -- Headache -- Peripheral neuropathy -- Multiple sclerosis -- Parkinson disease -- Infectious disease -- Otitis media -- Chronic sinusitis -- Viral upper respiratory infection -- HIV disease and AIDS -- Herpes simplex virus -- Chronic hepatitis - Urinary tract infection -- Recurrent yeast infections Lyme disease -- Cardiovascular disease -- Hypertension -- Hearat failure -- Coronary artery disease -- Peripheral vascular disease -- Arrhythmias -- Allergy intolerance -- Asthma -- The allergic patient -- Multiple chemical sensitivity syndrome - Metabolic endocrine disorders -- Insulin resistance and the metabolic syndrome -- Type 2 diabetes -- Hypothroidism -- Hormone replacement in men -- Hormone replacement in women -- Polycystic ovarian syndrome -- Osteoporosis -- An integrative approach to obesity -- Dyslipidemias -- Gastroesophageal reflux disease -- Peptic ulcer disease - Cholelithiasis -- Recurring abdominal pain in pediatrics -- Constipation -- Autoimmune disorders --Fibromyalgia -- Chronic fatigue spectrum -- Rheumatoid arthritis --Inflammatory bowel disease -- Obstetrics gynecology -- Postdates pregnancy -- Labor pain management -- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy -- Premenstrual syndrome -- Dysmenorrhea -- Uterine fibroids (Leiomyomata) -- Vaginal dryness --; Uroloogy -- Benign prostatic hyperplasia -- Urolithiasis -- Chronic prostatitis -- Erectile dysfunction -- Musculoskeletal Disorders -- Osteoarthritis -- Myofascial pain syndrome -- Chronic low back pain -- Neck pain -- Gout -- Carpal tunnel syndrom -- Epicondylitis -- Dermatology --Atopic dermatitis -- Psoriasis -- Urticaria -- Recurrent aphthous ulceration -- Seborrheic dermatitis -- Acne Vulgaris and acne rosacea -- Human papillomavirus and warts -- Cancer -- Breast cancer -- Lung cancer -- Prostate cancer -- Colorectal cancer -- Skin cancer -- End of life care -- Substance abuse -- Alcoholism and substance abuse -- Ophthalmology -- Cataracts -- Ade related macular degeneration -- Pt. 3 Tools for your practice -- Lifestyle -- Food intolerance and elimination diet -- The glycemic index load -- The antiinflammatory diet -- The DASH diet -- Writing an exercise prescription -- Breathing exercises -- Low back pain exercises -- Mind body -- Self hypnosis techniques -- Relaxatin techniques -- Enhancing heart rate variability -- Guided imagery and interactive guided imagery -- Journaling for health -- Healing through forgiveness -- recommending meditation -- Motivational interviewing -- Emotional awareness for pain -- energy psychology -- Biochemical -- Prescribing probiotics -- Prescribing botanicals -- Detoxification -- Integrative strategies for planetary health -- Biomechanical --; Counterstrain -- Acupuncture for headache -- Acupuncture for nausea and vomiting -- Saline nasal irrigation -- Bioenergetics -- Integrating spiritual assessment and care -- Therapeutic homeopathy -- Human energetic therapies -- Other therapeutic considerations -- Creating a greener clinic: the impact of global warming on health -- Creating ceremony and ritual in the medical encounter -- Appendix: laboratory testing resources in integrative medicine.
- The context of integrative mental health care -- Evaluating a client from an integrative perspective : the intake interview, assessment, and formulation -- Recommending treatment and making referrals -- Moderate and severe depression -- Cyclic mood changes and mania -- Anxiety and panic -- Hyperactivity and distractibility -- Psychotic symptoms and schizophrenia -- Mild cognitive impairment and dementia -- Alcohol and drug abuse -- Insomnia and fatigue.
- Integrative oncology 2008, SpringerIntroduction -- A word of caution: risk of harm associated with alternative complementary/integrative approaches in cancer management and the critical need for quality research to understand and decrease that risk -- Using legal and ethical principles to guide clinical decision making in complementary/integrative cancer medicine -- Communicating with patients about the use of complementary and integrative medicine in cancer care -- The integrative medicine program at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center -- The integrative medicine service at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center -- Integrative oncology-Leonard P. Zakim Center: the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute experience -- The Johns Hopkins complementary and integrative medicine service -- Integrative oncology at Mayo Clinic: research informing practice -- Mind-body research in cancer -- Herbs and other botanicals: interactions with pharmaceuticals -- Acupuncture in cancer care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: an integrative medical practice -- Acupuncture for the side effects of cancer treatments.
- Integrative pain medicine 2008, Springer
- Integrative phytochemistry 2003, ScienceDirectThe enzymatic basis of flavonoid biodiversity / Ragai K. Ibrahim and Dominique Anzellotti -- Structural, functional and evolutionary basis for methylation of plant small molecules / Joseph P. Noel ... [et al.] -- Regulation of anthocyanin pigmentation / Niloufer G. Irani, J. Marcela Hernandez and Erich Grotewold -- Localization of plant myrosinases and glucosinolates / Erik Andreasson and Lise Bolt Jorgensen -- Glucosinolate hydrolysis and its impact on generalist and specialist insect herbivores / Ute Wittstock ... [et al.] -- A novel myrosinase-glucosinolate defense system in cruciferous specialist aphids / John T. Rossiter, Alexnadra M. Jones and Atle M. Bones -- Multiple levels of control in the regulation of alkaloid biosynthesis / Peter J. Facchini ... [et al.] -- Biochemistry and molecular biology of indole alkaloid biosynthesis : the implication of recent discoveries / Vincenzo de Luca -- Chemical ecology of alkaloids exemplified with the pyrrolizidines / Dietrich Ober -- The chemical wizardry of isoprenoid metabolism in plants / Bryan T. Greenhagen ... [et al.] -- The sabath family of MTS in Arabidopsis Thaliana and other plant species / John C. D'Auria, Feng Chen, Eran Pichersky -- Xochipilli updated, terpenes from Mexican plants / Edmundo Lozoya-Gloria.
- Integrative plant biochemistry. 1st ed. 2006, ScienceDirectTerpene indole alkaloid biosynthesis /Sarah E. O'Connor, Elizabeth McCoy --Pathways to diverse ergot alkaloid profiles in fungi /Daniel G. Panaccione, Christopher L. Schardl, Christine M. Coyle --Compartmentalization of plant secondary metabolism /Nailish Samanani, Peter J. Facchini --Comparative genomics of the shikimate pathways in Arabidopsis, Populus trichocarpa and Oryza sativa : shikimate pathway gene family structure and identification of candidates for missing links in pehnylalanine biosynthesis /Björn Hamberger ... [et al.] --Tomato glandular trichomes as a model system for exploring evolution of specialized metabolism in a single cell /Eyal Fridman ... [et al.] --Anacardic acid biosynthesis and bioactivity /David J. Schultz, Nalinie S. Wickramasinghe, Carolyn M. Klinge --Molecular and biochemical investigations of sorgoleone biosynthesis /Daniel Cook ... [et al.] --Biosynthesis of terpenophenolic metabolites in hop and cannabis /Jonathan E. Page, Jana Nagel --Engineering pathway enzymes to understand the function and evolution of sterol structure and activity /Pruthvi Jayasimha ... [et al.] --Methylation and demethylation of plant signaling molecules /Yue Yang ... [et al.] --Recent advances in auxin biosynthesis and conjugation /Amber Kei Bowers, Yunde Zhao --Auxin biology and biosynthesis /Jessica Calio, Yuen Yee Tam, Jennifer Normanly --Translational opportunities in plant biochemistry /Cecilia A. McIntosh.
- Integrative therapies in lung health and sleep 2012, SpringerOverview of integrative therapies and healing practices -- Evaluation of integrative therapies for research and practice -- Integrative therapies in chronic pulmonary conditions -- Integrative therapies for people with asthma -- Integrative therapies for people with asthma -- Integrative therapies for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease -- Integrative therapies for people with interstitial lung disease, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and pulmonary arterial hypertension -- Integrative therapies for people with cystic fibrosis -- Integrative therapies for people with lung cancer -- Integrative therapies for lung transplantation recipients -- Integrative therapies in critical care and sleep disorders -- Integrative therapies in the management of critically ill patients -- Integrative therapies to promote sleep in the intensive care unit -- Future application of integrative therapies for sepsis: bench and experimental animal models -- Integrative therapies to manage acute and chronic sleep disorders -- Integrative therapies to promote lung health -- Integrative therapies for tobacco cessation -- Integrative therapies to support palliative and end-of-life care in lung disease -- Whole medical systems in lung health and sleep: focus on traditional Chinese medicine -- Counseling patients with chronic lung disease: interdisciplinary strategies for reducing distress.
- Integrins 2007, ScienceDirect
- Integrins and ion channels 2010, SpringerIntegrin structure and functional relation with ion channels / Annarosa Arcangeli and Andrea Becchetti -- Introduction to ion channels / Chiara Di Resta and Andrea Becchetti -- Biochemical methods to study the interactions between integrins and ion channels / Olivia Crociani -- Optical methods in the study of protein : protein interactions / Alessio Masi ... [et al.] -- Integrins and signal transduction / -- Sara Cabodi ... [et al.] -- Physical and functional interaction between integrins and herg1 channels in cancer cells / Serena Pillozzi and Annarosa Arcangeli -- Coordinated regulation of vascular Ca2+ and K+ channels by integrin signaling / Peichun Gui ... [et al.] -- Adhesion : dependent modulation of macrophage K+ channels / Margaret Colden-Stanfield -- Integrin receptors and ligand : gated channels / Raffaella Morini and Andrea Becchetti -- Integrins and ion channels in cell migration : implications for neuronal development, wound healing and metastatic spread / Andrea Becchetti and Annarosa Arcangeli.
- ch. 1. Overview of Intellectual Property Law, p. 1-8 -- ch. 2. The Use of Intellectual Property in Business, p. 9-29 -- ch. 3. How to Read and Obtain Information from a Modern U.S. Patent, p. 31-45 -- ch. 4. Introduction to Patents, p. 47-67 -- ch. 5. Patentable Subject Matter and Utility, p. 69-74 -- ch. 6. Novelty: The Invention Must Be New, p. 75-86 -- ch. 7. Requirement of Non-Obviousness for Patentability, p. 87-101 -- ch. 8. The Patenting Process, p. 103-128 -- ch. 9. Novelty, Infringement, and Other Searches, p. 129-140 -- ch. 10. Patent Application, p. 141-154 -- ch. 11. Claims of a Patent Application, p. 155-170 -- ch. 12. Prosecution of a Patent Application, p. 171-191 -- ch. 13. Design Patents, p. 193-210 -- ch. 14. Protection of Computer-Related Inventions, p. 211-253 -- ch. 15. Patentability of Biotechnology Inventions, p. 255-271 -- ch. 16. Business Method Protection, p. 273-286 -- ch. 17. Foreign Patent Protection, p. 287-300 -- ch. 18. Enforcement of the Patent Right, p. 301-316 -- ch. 19. Ownership and Transfer of Patent Rights, p. 317-336 -- ch. 20. Employment Contracts and Non-Compete Restrictions, p. 337-368 -- ch. 21. The Engineer and Scientist as Expert Witness; and Ethics, p. 369-381 -- ch. 22. Copyrights as a Vehicle for Technology Protection, p. 383-403 -- ch. 23. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA): An Overview, p. 405-418 -- ch. 24. Mask Work Protection, p. 419-428 -- ch. 25. Trade Secrets, p. 429-441 -- ch. 26. Trademarks, p. 443-456 -- ch. 27. Cybersquatting, p. 457-465 -- ch. 28. Current Events, p. 467-473.
- Intelligent and adaptive systems in medicine 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Intelligent bioinformatics SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.
- Intelligent image processing 2002, Wileych. 1. Humanistic Intelligence as a Basis for Intelligent Image Processing, p. 1-14 -- ch. 2. Where on the Body is the Best Place for a Personal Imaging System?, p. 15-63 -- ch. 3. The EyeTap Principle: Effectively Locating the Camera Inside the Eye as an Alternative to Wearable Camera Systems, p. 64-102 -- ch. 4. Comparametric Equations, Quantigraphic Image Processing, and Comparagraphic Rendering, p. 103-178 -- ch. 5. Lightspace and Antihomomorphic Vector Spaces, p. 179-232 -- ch. 6. VideoOrbits: The Projective Geometry Renaissance, p. 233-294 -- Appendix A. Safety First! (page 295 -- Appendix B. Multiambic Keyer for Use While Engaged in Other Activities, p. 296-318 -- Appendix C. WearCam GNUX Howto, p. 319-324 -- Appendix D. How to Build a Covert Computer Imaging System into Ordinary Looking Sunglasses, p. 325-331.
- Intelligent paradigms for healthcare enterprises 2005, SpringerComputerization of clinical guidelines : an application of medical document processing / Gersende Georg -- Case-based medical informatics / Stefan V. Pantazi, José F. Arocha and Jochen R. Moehr -- Analysis and architecture of clinical workflow systems using agent-oriented lifecycle models / James P. Davis and Raphael Blanco -- Virtual communities in health care / George Demiris -- Evidence based telemedicine / George Anogianakis ... [et al.] -- Current status of computerized decision support systems in mammography / G.D. Tourassi -- Medical diagnosis and prognosis based on the DNA microarray technology / Y. Fukuoka, H. Inaoka and I.S. Kohane -- Wearable devices in healthcare / Constantine Glaros and Dimitrios I. Fotiadis.
- Intelligent systems for engineers and scientists. 2nd ed. 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Intelligent systems for information processing 2003, ScienceDirect
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Intensive and critical care medicine 2009, Springer
- Intensive and critical care medicine 2005, Springer
- Intensive care medicine 2008, Springer
- Intensive care medicine ... annual update 2005-2010., Springer
- Intensive care medicine in 10 years 2006, Springer
- Planning, organization, and management -- Outcome and costs -- Applied cardiovascular and respiratory physiology -- Assessment and monitoring of cardiovascular function -- Shock, sepsis and multiple-organ failure -- Assessment and monitoring of respiratory function -- Respiratory support -- Respiratory failure -- Myocardial ischaemia, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and management of arrhythmias -- Trauma -- General aspects of managing critically ill patients -- Infection in the critically ill -- Acute renal failure -- Acute liver failure -- Neurological disorders -- Gastrointestinal disorders -- Endocrine emergencies -- Obstetric intensive care -- Poisoning -- Disturbances of body temperature -- Transporting the critically iii.
- Interaction between neurons and glia in aging and disease 2007, Springer
- Interactions of yeasts, moulds, and antifungal agents 2012, SpringerAntifungal agents -- Antifungal susceptibility testing: Clinical Laboratory and Standards Institute (CLSI) methods -- Antifungal susceptibility testing methods: non-CLSI methods for yeast and moulds -- Susceptibility testing of dermatophytes -- Usual susceptibility patterns of common yeasts -- Usual susceptibility patterns of common moulds and systemic fungi -- Usual susceptibility patterns for systemic dimorphic fungi -- Utility of antifungal susceptibility testing and clinical correlations.
- Interdisciplinary food safety research 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Toward an interdisciplinary methodology -- Stochastic modelling -- Black Death: the background -- Mathematical formulation of the knowledge bases -- Spatiotemporal mapping of the epidemic -- Epea pteroenta.
- Interface Oral Health Science 2009 2010, Springer
- Interface oral health science 2011 2012, Springer
- Interferon 2007, Springer
- Interferon methods and protocols 2005, Springer Protocols
- Interferons. Part A ScienceDirect
- Interferons. Part B ScienceDirect
- Interferons. Part C ScienceDirect
- Interleukin protocols 2001, Springer Protocols
- Intermediate filament cytoskeleton 2004, ScienceDirect
- Intermediate filaments 2006, SpringerDesmin and other intermediate filaments in normal and diseased muscle / Denise Paulin and Zhigang Xue -- Intermediate filaments in astrocytes in health and disease / Milos Pekny and Ulrika Wilhelmsson -- Neuronal intermediate filaments and neurodegenerative diseases / Gee Y. Ching and Ronald K.H. Liem -- Neurofilaments: phosphorylation and signal transduction / Sashi Kesavapany, Richard H. Quarles and Harish C. Pant -- Keratin intermediate filaments and diseases of the skin / E. Birgitte Lane -- The keratin K6 minifamily of genes / Manuel Navarro -- Transcriptional regulation of keratin gene expression / Miroslav Blumenberg -- Simple epithelial keratins: expression, function and disease / M. Llanos Casanova, Ana Bravo and José L. Jorcano -- Keratins as targets in and modulators of liver diseases / Kurt Zatloukal ... [et al.] -- The search for specific keratin functions: the case of keratin K10 / Mirentxu Santos ... [et al.].
- Intermediate Perl 2006, ProQuest Safari
- Intermittent claudication 2002, HighWire
- Intermittent hypoxia and human diseases 2012, SpringerPart 1.Intermittent Hypoxia and Cardiovascular Disorders --Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Cardiac Arrhythmias: Role of Intermittent Hypoxia /Thomas Bitter --Effects of Chronic Intermittent Hypoxia on Cardiac Rhythm Transcriptomic Networks /Sanda Iacobas and Dumitru Andrei Iacobas --Intermittent Hypoxia and Atherosclerosis /Demet Tekin, Elisa Chong and Lei Xi --Protective Effects of Chronic Intermittent Hypoxia Against Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury /Huang-Tian Yang, Yi Zhang, Zhi-Hua Wang and Zhao-Nian Zhou --Role of Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore in Intermittent Hypoxia-Induced Cardiac and Neuronal Protection /Galina Vavilova, Tatyana Shimanskaya, Nataliya Strutynska, Sergey Talanov and Vadim Sagach --Intermittent Hypoxia Alters the Function of Cardiovascular Neurons and Reflex Pathways in the Brainstem /David D. Kline and David Mendelowitz.Part 2.Intermittent Hypoxia and Respiratory Disorders --Effect of Intermittent Hypoxia on Breathing Stability in Individuals with Sleep Apnea /Jason H. Mateika --Activation of Inflammatory Circulating Factors by Intermittent Hypoxia in Sleep Apnea Syndrome /Larissa Dyugovskaya and Andrey Polyakov --Beneficial Effects of Intermittent Normobaric Hypoxic Training on Respiratory Function in Patients with Chronic Pulmonary Diseases /Mikhail I. Levashov --Effects of Intermittent Hypoxic Training on Exercise Tolerance in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease /Martin Burtscher --Intermittent Hypoxia in Treatment of Bronchial Asthma in Childhood /Tatiana V. Serebrovskaya, Alexander N. Bakunovsky, Klaudia V. Nesvitailova and Iryna N. Mankovska.Part 3.Intermittent Hypoxia and Neurological Disorders --Intermittent Hypoxia and Experimental Parkinson's Disease /Maria V. Belikova, Evgenia E. Kolesnikova and Tatiana V. Serebrovskaya --Protective Effects of Adaptation to Hypoxia in Experimental Alzheimer's Disease /Eugenia B. Manukhina, Anna V. Goryacheva, Maya G. Pshennikova, Igor Yu. Malyshev and Robert T. Mallet, et al. --Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Intermittent Hypoxia: An In Vitro Study /Galina Skibo, Maxim Orlovsky, Anastasiia Maistrenko, Victor Dosenko and Iryna Lushnikova.Part 4.Intermittent Hypoxia and Occupational, Environmental, and Other Disorders --Intermittent Hypoxic Training to Enhance Endurance in Elite Swimmers /Nikolai I. Volkov --Adaptation to Intermittent Hypoxia/Hyperoxia Enhances Efficiency of Exercise Training /Tatyana G. Sazontova, Antonina V. Bolotova, Irina V. Bedareva, Nadezhda V. Kostina and Yuriy V. Arkhipenko --Hypobaric Interval Hypoxia as a Nonmedication Method for Improving the Functional State of Aerospace Pilots and Astronauts /Igor B. Ushakov, Anatoli A. Shishov, Vladimir N. Komarevtsev and Vladimir N. Filatov --Intermittent Hypoxia Remedies Male Subfertility /R. James Swanson and Zoya Serebrovska --Anticancer Effects of Intermittent Hypoxia in Acute Myeloid Leukemia /Guo-Qiang Chen and Wei Liu --Energotropic Effects of Intermittent Hypoxia: Role of Succinate-Dependent Signaling /Ludmila D. Lukyanova, Yu I. Kirova and Elina L. Germanova --Intermittent Hypoxia and Health: From Evolutionary Aspects to Mitochondria Rejuvenation /Arkadi F. Prokopov.Part 5.Methods and Equipment for Therapeutic use of Intermittent Hypoxia in Humans --Benefits and Risks of Different Regimen of Intermittent Hypoxic Training /Katerina Rozova, Olga Gonchar and Iryna N. Mankovska --Individualized Intermittent Hypoxia Training: Principles and Practices /Tatiana V. Serebrovskaya and Lei Xi --Hypoxicators: Review of the Operating Principles and Constructions /Viktor A. Lopata and Tatiana V. Serebrovskaya --Method of Combined Intermittent Hypoxia and Surface Muscle Electrostimulation for Enhancing Peripheral Stem Cells in Humans /Ginés Viscor, Casimiro Javierre, Teresa Pagès, Luisa Corral and Joan Ramon Torrella, et al.
- Internal fixation of femoral neck fractures 2007, Springer
- Internal medicine 2010, Springer
- Internal medicine casebook. 3rd ed. 2007, OvidAllergy and clinical immunology / Stephen C. Dreskin, Henry N. Claman -- Cardiology / Simon Shakar, Ronald Zolty, JoAnn Lindenfeld -- Endocrinology, metabolism, and diabetes / Irene E. Schauer, Jane E.-B. Reusch -- Gastroenterology / William R. Brown -- Geriatrics / Laurence Robbins -- Infectious diseases / Robert T. Schooley -- Hematology and oncology / Paul Seligman -- Pulmonology / Marvin I. Schwarz -- Nephrology / Tomas Berl, Isaac Teitelbaum -- Rheumatology / Robert W. Janson.
- Internal medicine essentials for students 2011, STAT!Ref
- International advances in foot and ankle surgery 2012, SpringerDistal First Metatarsal Osteotomy -- Hallux Valgus: Proximal First Metatarsal Osteotomies -- The Lapidus Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: The Valenti Arthroplasty -- Hallux Rigidus: Distal First Metatarsal Osteotomy/Hohmann Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomy/Enclavement Procedure -- Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint -- Hallux Rigidus: First Metatarsal Head Resurfacing -- Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery -- Second Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthropathy -- Tailor's Bunionectomy -- Surgical Treatment of Hammer Toe, Claw Toe, and Mallet Toe Deformity -- Current Techniques of Toenail Surgery -- Forefoot Trauma -- Fractures of the Calcaneus -- Fractures of the Talus -- Percutaneous Plating of Ankle Fractures -- Ankle Instability -- Insertional and Midsubstance Achilles Tendinopathy -- Peroneal Tendinopathy -- First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Sesamoidopathy -- Turf Toe Injuries -- Lisfranc's and Midfoot Injuries -- Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle in Athletes -- Plantar Fasciitis -- Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus -- Os Trigonum Injuries -- Syndesmosis Injuries -- Acute Repair of Ruptured Foot and Ankle Tendons in Athletic Patients -- Chronic Compartment Syndrome of Leg and Foot -- Pedal Amputations in Diabetes -- Charcot Foot and Ankle Disease -- Rheumatoid Foot Reconstruction -- The Pediatric Foot -- Surgical Treatment of Flexible Flatfoot in Adolescents with Bioabsorbable Implant -- Acquired Adult Flatfoot Deformity -- Cavus Foot -- Advances in Anterior Ankle and Subtalar Arthroscopy -- Posterior Ankle Arthroscopy and Endoscopy -- Endoscopic Gastrocnemius Recession -- The Use of External Fixation in the Lower Extremity -- Intramedullary Nail Fixation for Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis -- Total Ankle Arthroplasty: The US Experience -- Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Foot and Ankle: Diagnosis and Treatment -- Postoperative Physical Therapy for Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer Textbook of prevention and detection of early lung cancer 2006Global epidemiology of lung cancer -- The molecular epidemiology of lung cancer -- Tobacco, lung cancer and tobacco control -- Clinical approaches to smoking cessation -- Pathology of lung preneoplasia -- Lung carcinogenesis: biology -- Proteomic strategies for the early detection of lung cancer -- Sputum cytology and biomarkers -- The role of autofluorescence bronchoscopy in diagnosis of early lung cancer -- The role of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) in diagnosis and treatment of centrally located early lung cancer -- Bronchoscopic treatment of early lung cancer lesions -- CT screening for lung cancer -- New directions in spiral CT image processing and computer-aided diagnosis -- Diagnostic workup of screen-detected lesions -- The pathology of screen-detected lesions -- Surgical approaches to screen-detected lesions and tissue acquisition for translational research -- Non-surgical approaches to early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) -- Economic evaluation of lung cancer screening -- Chemoprevention -- The selection of the optimal target population for spiral CT screening and chemoprevention trials.
- International classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification. 4th ed- Ovid, Click on ICD-9-CM tab under ToolsFulltext Natl Cent Health Statv. 1. Diseases, tabular list -- v. 2. Diseases, alphabetic index.
- International classification of HRCT for occupational and environmental respiratory diseases 2005, Springer
- International code of nomenclature of bacteria, and Statutes of the International Committee on Systematic Bacteriology, and Statutes of the Bacteriology and Applied Microbiology Section of the International Union of Microbiological Societies. 1990 revision NLM
- International encyclopedia of ergonomics and human factors. 2nd ed. v. 1, 2006, CRCnetBASE
- International handbook of anger 2012, SpringerCross-disciplinary views of anger : consensus and controversy /Michael Potegal and Gerhard Stemmler --A brief history of anger /Michael Potegal and Raymond W. Novaco --Population and molecular genetics of anger and aggression : current state of the art /Martin Rueter --Constructing a neurology of anger /Michael Potegal and Gerhard Stemmler --Anger, motivation, and asymmetrical frontal cortical activations /Eddie Harmon-Jones, Carly K. Peterson, and Cindy Harmon-Jones --The neurochemistry and psychopharmacology of anger /Alyson J. Bond and Janet Wingrove --Somatovisceral activation during anger /Gerhard Stemmler --The expression of anger across cultures /David Matsumoto, Seung Hee Yoo, and Joanne Chung --Vocal expressions of anger /James A. Green, Pamela G. Whitney, and Gwen E. Gustafson --Cross-cultural experience of anger : a psycholinguistic analysis /Zoltán Kövecses --The development of anger /Michael Lewis --Anger in children's tantrums : a new, quantitative, behaviorally based model /Michael Potegal and Peihua Qiu --The development of anger from preschool to middle childhood : expressing, understanding, and regulating anger /Elizabeth A. Lemerise and Bridgette D. Harper --Anger and the reactive-proactive aggression distinction in childhood and adolescence /Julie A. Hubbard ... [et al.] --Why do I get angry? A componential appraisal approach /Tanja Wranik and Klaus R. Scherer --Appraisals and anger : how complete are the usual appraisal accounts of anger? /Leonard Berkowitz --Fuel in the fire : how anger impacts judgment and decision-making /Paul M. Litvak ... [et al.] --State and trait anger, fear, and social information processing /David Schultz, Angela Grodack, and Carroll E. Izard --The sociological study of anger : basic social patterns and contexts /Scott Schieman --Anger in the context of gender /Agneta H. Fischer and Catharine Evers --Madmen : an evolutionary perspective on anger and men's violent responses to transgression /Daniel M.T. Fessler --The temporal dynamics of anger : phenomena, processes, and perplexities /Michael Potegal --The nature and measurement of anger /Charles D. Spielberger and Eric C. Reheiser --"Righteous" anger and revenge in the workplace : the fantasies, the feuds, the forgiveness /Thomas M. Tripp and Robert J. Bies --Anger/hostility and cardiovascular disease /Janice E. Williams --The anger of pain sufferers : attributions to agents and appraisals of wrongdoings /Ephrem Fernandez and Ajay Wasan --Anger and psychopathology /Raymond W. Novaco --Toward an integrative psychotherapy for maladaptive anger /Ephrem Fernandez --The contribution of child anger and fear, and parental discipline to early antisocial behavior : an integrative model /James Snyder ... [et al.] --Anger in intimate relationships /Donald G. Dutton --Don't worry, be angry? Effects of anger on feelings, thoughts, and actions in conflict and negotiation /Gerben A. Van Kleef --Anger, violence, and political science /Roger Petersen and Sarah Zukerman.
- Part 1. General Introduction -- Part I. The Psychology of Religion and Spirituality: Implications for Education and Wellbeing - An Introduction -- Part II. The Role of Spirituality in Human Development and Identity: An Introduction -- Part III. The Spiritual Dimension in Educational Programs and Environments to Promote Holistic Learning and Wellbeing: An Introduction.
- International handbook of foodborne pathogens 2003, CRCnetBASE
- International handbook of occupational therapy interventions 2009, Springer
- International handbook of penology and criminal justice 2008, CRCnetBASEIntroduction -- Punishment and culture / Thomas G. Blomberg, William D. Bales, and Courtney A. Waid -- Prisons and jails / Roy D. King -- Suicide in prisons and jails / Christine Tartaro and David Lester -- Hit 'em where it hurts : monetary and nontraditional punitive sanctions / Shanna Van Slyke, Gordon P. Waldo, and William Bales -- The death penalty : the movement toward worldwide abolition / Roger Hood -- Probation, parole, and community corrections : an international perspective / Lawrence F. Travis and Victoria Simpson Beck -- Crime prevention / Steven P. Lab -- Situational crime prevention / Marcus Felson -- Early developmental crime prevention / David P. Farrington and Brandon C. Welsh -- Deterrence and deterrence experiences : preventing crime through the threat of punishment / Per-Olof H. Wikstrom -- Retribution and retaliation / John Pratt -- Reparation, compensation, and restitution : our best explanations / Charles F. Abel -- The police / Joseph A. Schafer and Clemens Bartollas -- What can police do to reduce crime, disorder, and fear? / David Weisburd and John E. Eck -- When states do not extradite : gaps in the global web of formal social control / William F. McDonald -- A comparative look at the roles and functions of the prosecution and defense in western trial systems / William T. Pizzi -- Sentencing structure and reform in common law jurisdictions / Julian V. Roberts and Estella Baker -- Victims and victimization / Ken Pease -- Restorative justice : an alternative for responding to crime? / Lode Walgrave -- The practice of victim offender mediation : a look at the evidence / Mark S. Umbreit, Robert B. Coates, and Betty Vos -- Lenient justice? punishing white-collar and corporate crime / Henry N. Pontell, Stephen M. Rosoff, and Andrew Peterson -- The third wave : American sex offender policies since the 1990s / Jonathan Simon and Chrysanthi Leon.
- International handbook on innovation 2003, ScienceDirectpt. I. Introduction -- pt. II. The nature of innovation -- pt. III. Individual differences in innovative ability -- pt. IV. Development of innovation across the life span -- pt. V. Assessment of innovation -- pt. VI. Development of innovation -- pt. VII. Innovations in different domains -- pt. VIII. Basic approaches to the understanding of innovation in social context -- pt. IX. Innovations in social institutions -- pt. X. Innovation management -- pt. XI. Innovation leadership -- pt. XII. Innovation and marketing -- pt. XIII. Innovation around the world : examples of country efforts, policies, practices and issues -- pt. XIV. Innovations of the future -- pt. XV. Conclusion.
- "The purpose and scope of the International Health Regulations (2005) are "to prevent, protect against, control and provide a public health response to the international spread of disease in ways that are commensurate with and restricted to public health risks, and which avoid unnecessary interference with international traffic and trade". Because the IHR (2005) are not limited to specific diseases but apply to new and ever-changing public health risks, they are intended to have long-lasting relevance in the international response to the emergence and spread of disease. The IHR (2005) also provide the legal basis for important health documents applicable to international travel and transport and sanitary protections for the users of international airports, ports, and ground crossings. This second edition contains the text of the IHR (2005), the text of World Health Assembly resolution WHA58.3, the version of the Health Part of the Aircraft General Declaration that entered into force on 15 July 2007, appendices containing a list of States Parties and State Party reservations and other communications in connection with the IHR (2005)."-- back cover.
- International labeling requirements for medical devices, medical equipment, and diagnostic products. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASEPt. I. Negotiating a Common Understanding -- ch. 1. The Global Market for Healthcare Technology -- pt. II. Argentina and Brazil -- ch. 2. Argentina -- ch. 3. Brazil -- pt. III. Australia -- ch. 4. The Therapeutic Goods Act of Australia -- ch. 5. General Therapeutic Device Labeling in Australia -- ch. 6. The Therapeutic Goods Amendment of 2002 -- pt. IV. Canada and Mexico -- ch. 7. The Food and Drugs Act of Canada -- ch. 8. General Medical Device Labeling in Canada -- ch. 9. Radiation-Emitting Device Labeling in Canada -- ch. 10. Mexico -- pt. V. China, Korea, and Thailand -- ch. 11. People's Republic of China -- ch. 12. Republic of Korea -- ch. 13. Thailand -- pt. VI. European Union -- ch. 14. The European Medical Device Directives -- ch. 15. The Medical Device Directive (MDD) --ch. 16. The Active Implantable Medical Device Directive (AIMDD) -- ch. 17. The In Vitro Diagnostic Device Directive (IVDD) -- pt. VII. Japan -- ch. 18. The Pharmaceutical Affairs Law of Japan -- ch. 19. General Medical Device Labeling in Japan -- pt. VIII. United States -- ch. 20. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act -- ch. 21. General Device Labeling in the United States -- ch. 22. In Vitro Diagnostic Product Labeling -- ch. 23. Radiation-Emitting Device Labeling -- ch. 24. Bringing Devices to Market in the United States -- ch. 25. Good Manufacturing Practice in Labeling -- ch. 26. Special Labeling Requirements for Specific Devices in the United States -- pt. IX. Development of Device Labels -- ch. 27. Reducing Labeling Problems -- ch. 28. Designing Good Labeling -- Appendix A. U.S. Department of Commerce Medical Device Product Categories/Classification -- Appendix B. Australian Department of Health and Aging Classification of Devices -- Appendix C. International Symbols for Medical Device Marking -- Appendix D. Korean Medical Device Classification -- Appendix E. Japanese Medical Device Classification -- Appendix F. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Medical Device Classification -- Appendix G. Useful Web Sites.
- Introduction to migration, health and human rights -- Health implications for those left behind -- Health implications for those on the move -- Health and human rights of migrants in the host country.
- International perspectives on child & adolescent mental health. Vol. 2 2002, ScienceDirect
- International poisonous plants checklist 2008, CRCnetBASE
- International practices in pancreatic surgery 2013, SpringerSurgery of the Pancreatic Carcinoma --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Claudio Bassi, Giovanni Butturini, Roberto Salvia --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Jens Werner, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Philippe Bachellier, E. Rosso, D. Jaeck --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Commentary /Tadahiro Takada, Keita Wada, Keiji Sano --Commentary /Andrew L. Warshaw --Chronic Pancreatitis Surgery --Basic Chapter /Hans-Ulrich Schulz, René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /David B. Adams, Katherine A. Morgan --Commentary /P. C. Bornman --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Michael B. Farnell, Ashleigh L. Levendale --Commentary /A. Fingerhut, S. V. Shrikhande, P. J. Shukla --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas: SCN, MCN, IPMN --Basic Chapter /Thilo Hackert, Stefan Fritz, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Katherine A. Morgan, David B. Adams --Commentary /Roberto Salvia, Marco Dal Molin, Claudio Bassi --Commentary /C. Max Schmidt --Commentary /Masao Tanaka --Surgery of Acute Pancreatitis --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans-Ulrich Schulz, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Hans G. Beger, B. M. Rau, B. Poch --Commentary /Peter Fagenholz, Carlos Fernández-del Castillo --Commentary /H. G. Gooszen --Commentary /C. W. Imrie, C. R. Carter --Commentary /Åke Andrén-Sandberg --Commentary /Michael G. Sarr.
- International public health policy and ethics 2008, Springer
- International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems. 10th revision. 2010-, WHOList of Updates WHOOlder versions WHOOnline version includes browsable tabular headings with search capability and instruction manual as well as links to older versions.
- International textbook of diabetes mellitus. 3rd ed. v. 1-2, 2004.
- International travel and health latest ed. only
- Internet cool tools for physicians 2009, Springer
- Internet gambling 2012, Springer
- Interorganellar signaling in age-related disease 2001., ScienceDirect
- Interpersonal violence in the African American community 2006, SpringerOffers insights gained through the contributors' individual experiences in family violence prevention and intervention within the African-American community as well as their backgrounds in writing, teaching, training, and researching in this area. This work is useful to professional and clinical settings - as well as a graduate-level study.
- Interpretation of diagnostic tests. 8th ed. 2007, OvidIntroduction to normal values (reference ranges) -- Critical values -- Core blood analytes: alterations by diseases -- Urine -- Cardiovascular diseases -- Respiratory diseases -- Gastrointestinal diseases -- Hepatobiliary diseases and diseases of the pancreas -- Central and peripheral nervous system disorders -- Musculoskeletal and joint diseases -- Hematology -- Metabolic and hereditary disorders -- Endocrine diseases -- Genitourinary diseases -- Infectious diseases -- Autoimmune and miscellaneous diseases -- Disorders due to physical and chemical agents -- Therapeutic drug monitoring and drug effects -- Body substances.
- Spirometry: dynamic lung volumes -- Static (absolute) lung volumes -- Diffusing capacity of the lungs -- Bronchodilators and bronchial challenge testing -- Arterial blood gases -- Other tests of lung mechanics: resistance and compliance -- Distribution of ventilation -- Maximal respiratory pressures -- Preoperative pulmonary function testing -- Simple tests of exercise capacity -- Patterns in various diseases -- When to test and what to order -- Approaches to interpreting pulmonary function tests -- Illustrative cases.
- Interstitial fibrosis in heart failure 2005, Springer
- Interval-censored time-to-event data 2013, CRCnetBASE"Preface The aim of this book is to present in a single volume an overview and latest developments in time-to-event interval-censored methods along with application of such methods. The book is divided into three parts. Part I provides an introduction and overview of time-to-event methods for interval-censored data. Methodology is presented in Part II. Applications and related software appear in Part III. Part I consists of two chapters. In Chapter 1, Sun and Li present an overview of recent developments, with attention to nonparametric estimation and comparison of survival functions, regression analysis, analysis of multivariate clustered- and analysis of competing risks interval-censored data. In Chapter 2, Yu and Hsu provide a review of models for interval-censored (IC) data, including: independent interval censorship models, the full likelihood model, various models for C1, C2, and MIC data as well as multivariate IC models. Part II consists of seven chapters (3-9). Chapters 3, 4 and 5 deal with interval-censored methods for current status data. In Chapter 3, Banerjee presents: likelihood based inference, more general forms of interval censoring, competing risks, smoothed estimators, inference on a grid, outcome misclassi- cation, and semiparametric models. In Chapter 4, Zhang presents regression analyses using the proportional hazards model, the proportional odds model, and a linear transformation model, as well as considering bivariate current status data with the proportional odds model. In Chapter 5, Kim, Kim, Nam and Kim develop statistical analysis methods for dependent current status data and utilize the R Package CSD to analyze such data"--Provided by publisher.
- Intervening in the brain 2007, Springer
- Intervention in the brain 2013, Click LINK above for location/circulation status.The human brain : an introduction --Brain intervention : state of the art --Neuroethics and neuropolicy --Implications for political behavior : addiction, sex differences, and aggression --Individual responsibility and the criminal justice system --Implications for social behavior, racism, and conflict --The media, commercial and military applications and public policy --Neuroscience and the definition of death --Politics and the brain.
- "The aim of this book is to present a concise yet instructive overview of the most common interventional and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures. Although there exists a large amount of literature dealing with therapeutic endoscopy, this publication stands out for several reasons: To begin with, it has been written by a highly selected group of international experts who contribute their own tried and tested tips and tricks. The various techniques are described in a homogeneous fashion, making it easy for the endoscopist to single out the important aspects for his or her own practice. Moreover, the data presented follows evidence-based guidelines, but does not inundate the reader with confusing facts and numbers. Finally, the book is illustrated like an atlas, featuring real-life pictures enhanced by explanatory drawings and algorithms." "This textbook is directed at residents, fellows, gastroenterologists and surgeons interested in therapeutic endoscopy. As the majority of the procedures described are classics that have stood the test of time, it will be a useful companion for many years to come."--BOOK JACKET.
- Interventional cardiology 2005, SpringerPercutaneous mitral balloon valvuloplasty for patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis : immediate and long-term followup results / Igor F. Palacios -- Balloon aortic and pulmonic valvuloplasty / Ted E. Feldman, Timothy A. Sanborn, and William W. O'Neill -- Pathophysiology and percutaneous coronary sinus repair of mitral regurgitation / Nicholas Valettas, Joseph H. Gorman III, and Robert C. Gorman -- Percutaneous coronary sinus approach to the treatment of mitral regurgitation / Fumiaki Ikeno ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous mitral valve repair with the edge-to-edge technique / Frederick G. St. Goar ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous valve insertion for the treatment of calcific aortic valve stenosis / Alain Cribier ... [et al.] -- Patent foramen ovale : neurological considerations / Steven R. Messa, Scott E. Kasner, and Anthony Furlan -- CardioSEAL, cardioSEAL-STARFlex, and PFO-star closure of PFO / Michael J. Landzberg -- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale with the amplatzer PFO occluder : European experience / Andreas Wahl, Stephan Windecker, and Bernhard Meier --Transcatheter closure of atrial septal defects using the amplatzer devices / Hitendra Patel ... [et al.] -- An overview of device closure of ventricular septal defects using the amplatzer devices / Ralf Holzer, Qi-Ling Cao, and Ziyad M. Hijazi -- Left atrial appendage occlusion / Mark Reisman -- Devices for myocardial preservation / Simon R. Dixon and William W. O'Neill -- Percutaneous mechanical assist devices / Suresh R. Mulukutla and Howard A. Cohen -- Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy / Haran Burri and Ulrich Sigwart -- Therapeutic angiogenesis and myocardial regeneration / G. Chad Hughes and Brian H. Annex -- Renal and iliac intervention / Michael T. Caulfield, Dharsh Fernando, and Kenneth Rosenfield -- Percutaneous carotid artery stenting / Cameron Haery and Jay S. Yadav -- Aortic stent grafting : percutaneous and surgical approaches / Omaida C. Velazquez, Edward Woo, and Ronald M. Fairman -- Interventional echocardiography / Frank E. Silvestry -- 3D angiography / Nathan E. Green ... [et al.] -- Interventional cardiovascular MRI : current status and future directions / Milind Y. Desai, Albert C. Lardo, and Joao A.C. Lima.
- Interventional magnetic resonance imaging 2012, SpringerSystems for Interventional MRI /Stephen G. Hushek --Pulse Sequences for Interventional MRI /Walter F. Block and Benjamin P. Grabow --MR-Compatible Instruments for Interventional MRI /Harald H. Quick --Navigation Techniques for MRI-Guided Interventions /Harald Busse, Thomas Kahn and Michael Moche --Safety Considerations in Interventional MRI /Harald Kugel --Anesthetic Concerns in the MR Environment /Ramon Martin --MRI Guidance of Minimally Invasive Cranial Applications /Chip Truwit, Alastair J. Martin and Walter A. Hall --MRI Guidance of Intracranial Tumor Resections /Daniela Kuhnt, Miriam H. A. Bauer, Oliver Ganslandt and Christopher Nimsky --MRI Guidance of Musculoskeletal Interventions /Roberto Blanco Sequeiros, Jan Fritz and John A. Carrino --High-Field Open MRI-Guided Interventions /Ulf K.-M. Teichgräber, Florian Streitparth and Felix V. Güttler --MR-Guided Breast Interventions /Karin Hellerhoff and Clemens Cyran --MRI Guidance of Vascular Applications /Gabriele A. Krombach --Magnetic Resonance-Guided Embolization of Low-Flow Vascular Malformations /Sumera Ali, Clifford R. Weiss, Daniel P. Hsu and Jonathan S. Lewin --MRI Guidance of Cardiac Applications /Tarique Hussain, Israel Valverde, Reza Razavi and Tobias Schaeffter --MR-Guided Prostate Biopsy /Derya Yakar and Jurgen J. Fütterer --MRI-Guided Therapeutic Procedures in Recurrent Prostate Cancer /David A. Woodrum, Akira Kawashima, Krzysztof R. Gorny and Lance A. Mynderse --MRI-Guided Thermal Ablation Techniques /R. Jason Stafford and Kamran Ahrar --MR Thermometry /Viola Rieke --MRI-Guided Laser Ablation in the Liver /Christian Rosenberg and Norbert Hosten --MRI-Guided RF Ablation in the Liver /Hansjörg Rempp, Rüdiger Hoffmann, Stephan Clasen and Philippe L. Pereira --MRI-Guided RF Ablation in the Kidney /Sherif G. Nour and Jonathan S. Lewin --MR-Guided Focused Ultrasound Treatment of Uterine Fibroids /Wladyslaw M. Gedroyc --MRI-Guided High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Sonication of Liver and Kidney /Baudouin Denis de Senneville, Mario Ries, Lambertus W. Bartels and Chrit T. W. Moonen --MR-Guided Focused Ultrasound of the Brain /Rivka R. Colen and Ferenc A. Jolesz --MRI-Guided Brachytherapy in the Liver /Uta Wonneberger, Frank Fischbach, Jürgen Bunke, Kerstin Jungnickel and Jens Ricke --MRI-Guided Microwave Ablation /Shigehiro Morikawa, Shigeyuki Naka, Hiroyuki Murayama, Yoshimasa Kurumi and Tohru Tani, et al. --MRI-Guided Stem Cell Therapy /Tina Ehtiati and Dara L. Kraitchman --MR-Guided Delivery and Tracking of Cellular Therapeutics /Paul A. DiCamillo and Clifford R. Weiss --Hybrid MRI Systems and Applications /Wesley D. Gilson and Frank Wacker --Simultaneous Ultrasound Imaging and MRI Acquisition /Lorena Petrusca, Magalie Viallon, Sylvain Terraz, Valeria de Luca and Zarko Celicanin, et al. --Simultaneous Endoscopy and MRI Acquisition /Hasnine A. Haque, Shigehiro Morikawa, Shigeyuki Naka, Yoshimasa Kurumi and Hiroyuki Murayama, et al.
- Interventional management of urological diseases 2006, Springer
- I die, but my memory lives on ..........
- — Immunology at a glance. 9th ed. ........
- Immunology for pharmacy ................
- — Ingredient interactions. 2nd ed. .......
- Inhalation aerosols. 2nd ed. ...........
- — Interventional management of urologic...
- Interventional oncology ................
- — IUTAM Symposium on Impact Biomechanic...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
1st ed. [print] 2013
Author: Ofri, Danielle