- I die, but my memory lives on ..........
- — Immunology guidebook ...................
- Immunology of fungal infections ........
- — Ingredient interactions. 2nd ed. .......
- Inhalation aerosols. 2nd ed. ...........
- — Interventional management of urologic...
- Interventional oncology ................
- — IUTAM Symposium on Impact Biomechanic...
- I die, but my memory lives on 2005, Click LINK above for location/circulation status."A nonfiction fable about a heartrending tradition spawned by a major health crisis: the invaluable Memory Book Project, which gives those dying of AIDS an opportunity to record their lives in words and pictures for the children they leave behind."--Excerpt from Amazon.com summary.
- I died for beauty 2013, Click LINK above for location/circulation status."In the vein of A Beautiful Mind, The Man Who Loved Only Numbers, and Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA, this volume tells the poignant story of the brilliant, colorful, controversial mathematician named Dorothy Wrinch. Drawing on her own personal and professional relationship with Wrinch and archives in the United States, Canada, and England, Marjorie Senechal explores the life and work of this provocative, scintillating mind. Senechal portrays a woman who was learned, restless, imperious, exacting, critical, witty, and kind. A young disciple of Bertrand Russell while at Cambridge, the first women to receive a doctor of science degree from Oxford University, Wrinch's contributions to mathematical physics, philosophy, probability theory, genetics, protein structure, and crystallography were anything but inconsequential. But Wrinch, a complicated and ultimately tragic figure, is remembered today for her much publicized feud with Linus Pauling over the molecular architecture of proteins. Pauling ultimately won that bitter battle. Yet, Senechal reminds us, some of the giants of mid-century science--including Niels Bohr, Irving Langmuir, D'Arcy Thompson, Harold Urey, and David Harker--took Wrinch's side in the feud. What accounts for her vast if now-forgotten influence? What did these renowned thinkers, in such different fields, hope her model might explain? Senechal presents a sympathetic portrait of the life and work of a luminous but tragically flawed character. At the same time, she illuminates the subtler prejudices Wrinch faced as a feisty woman, profound culture clashes between scientific disciplines, ever-changing notions of symmetry and pattern in science, and the puzzling roles of beauty and truth" -- Provided by publisher."A biography of Dorothy Wrinch" -- Provided by publisher.
- I know what you're thinking. 1st ed. 2012, Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Introduction / Sarah Richmond -- pt. 1. Brain imaging and mindreading : current progress and conceptual questions. The social brain hypothesis : an evolutionary perspective on the neurobiology of social behaviour / Susanne Shultz and R.I.M. Dunbar -- Brain reading / John-Dylan Haynes -- How to read minds / Tim Bayne -- Predicting human behaviour from brain structure / Geraint Rees and Ryota Kanai -- pt. 2. Medical applications of mindreading through brain imaging. When thoughts become actions : neuroimaging in non-responsive patients / Adrian M. Owen -- Where in the brain is pain? : evaluating painful experiences in non-communicative patients / Athena Demertzi and Steven Laureys -- Practicioners' views on neuroimaging : mental health, patient consent, and choice / Emily Borgelt, Daniel Buchman, and Judy Illes -- Brain imaging in clinical psychiatry : why? / Brendan D. Kelly -- Overcoming self-report : possibilities and limitations of brain imaging in psychiatry / David Linden -- pt. 3. Criminal justice and national security : brain imaging in criminal trials and defence. The neurobiology of violence : science and law / Colin Campbell and Nigel Eastman -- Diminished capacity, neuroscience, and just punishment / Stephen J. Morse -- National security, brain imaging, and privacy / Jonathan D. Moreno and Sonya Parashar -- pt. 4. Mindreading as a threat to privacy : evaluating the risks and protecting privacy. Brain imaging and the transparency scenario / Sarah Richmond -- Neuroscience v. privacy? : a democratic perspective / Annabelle Lever -- Regulating brain imaging : questions of privacy, informed consent, and human dignity / Roger Brownsword -- Protecting privacy interests in brain images : the limits of consent / Sarah J.L. Edwards -- Conclusion / Sarah J.L. Edwards and Geraint Rees.
- ICD-10 2010-, WHOList of Updates WHOOlder versions WHOOnline version includes browsable tabular headings with search capability and instruction manual as well as links to older versions.
- ICD-9-CM Ovid, Click on ICD-9-CM tab under ToolsFulltext Natl Cent Health Statv. 1. Diseases, tabular list -- v. 2. Diseases, alphabetic index.
- Ichthyoses 2010, KargerThe various manifestations of ichthyoses are classified either by their appearance or their molecular genetics. This volume focuses on generalized, inherited disorders of cornification, which constitute an ever-enlarging group of monogenic diseases caused by a large number of genes that affect a broad array of cellular functions. The authors' overview reflects their unique perspective that the clinical phenotype in the inherited ichthyoses mirrors a 'best attempt' by a metabolically compromised epidermis to maintain a barrier sufficiently impermeable for survival in a desiccating external environment. The basis for threats to survival is illuminated, and the systemic problems, including growth failure, also reflect a compromised barrier. A new consensus classification of these disorders is provided, and the distinguishing clinical features of each disorder are described. Further, the latest molecular genetic information is succinctly reviewed with up-to-date and comprehensive references. Yet, the major emphases of this volume are on disease pathogenesis and on the identification of key ultrastructural features. This publication will prove an invaluable aid to dermatologists, pediatric dermatologists and pediatricians dealing with patients with inherited ichthyoses. In addition, clinical geneticists and dermatopathologists will find it interesting reading.
- ICU book. 3rd ed. 2007, Ovid
- ICU protocols 2012, SpringerPt. I. Respiratory system -- pt. II. Cardiovascular system -- pt. III. Nervous system -- pt. IV. Gastrointestinal system -- pt. V. Renal system -- pt. VI. Infectious diseases -- pt. VII. Endocrine and Metabolic system -- pt. VIII. Oncology -- pt. IX. Trauma and burn -- pt. X. Toxicology, envenomation and thermo dysregulation -- pt. XI. Obstetrics -- pt. XII. Perioperative care -- pt. XIII. General issues -- pt. XIV. Pediatrics -- pt. XV. ICU Procedures.
- ICU resource allocation in the new millennium 2013, Springer
- Identification and quantification of drugs, metabolites and metabolizing enzymes by LC-MS. 1st ed. 2005, ScienceDirect
- ch. 1. Introduction, p. 1-12 -- ch. 2. Background, p. 13-38 -- ch. 3. Models of Linear Systems, p. 39-56 -- ch. 4. Models of Nonlinear Systems, p. 57-101 -- ch. 5. Identification of Linear Systems, p. 103-123 -- ch. 6. Correlation-Based Methods, p. 125-167 -- ch. 7. Explicit Least-Squares Methods, p. 169-206 -- ch. 8. Iterative Least-Squares Methods, p. 207-250.
- Identification of pathological conditions in human skeletal remains. 2nd ed. 2003, ScienceDirect
- Identifying, assessing, and treating ADHD at school 2009, SpringerCauses -- Prevalence and associated conditions -- Case finding and screening -- Diagnostic assessment -- Psycho-educational assessment -- Treatment.
- Identifying, assessing, and treating dyslexia at school 2009, Springer"As many as one in four children experiences problems with reading. Dyslexia, the most common learning disability leads to well-documented negative effects on school and, ultimately, adult success. Therefore, it is critical that school professionals provide early and effective assessment and intervention. This volume equips practitioners with in-depth understanding of the disorder and a wealth of practical information for meeting student needs." "As the duties of school psychologists and related education professionals become more complex, recognizing and providing services for students with learning disorders has become progressively more demanding. Identifying, Assessing, and Treating Dyslexia at School offers practitioners an accessible and easy-to-read reference that they will use for years to come."--BOOK JACKET.
- IgA nephropathy today 2007, Karger
- IGF-I and IGF binding proteins 2005, KargerThe IGF system: new developments relevant to pediatric practice / Rosenfeld, R.G. -- Clinical relevance of systemic and local IGF-I / Yakar, S. ... [et al.] -- Cartilage disorders: potential therapeutic use of mesenchymal stem cells / Spagnoli, A., Longobardi, L., O'Rear, L. -- Treatment in animal models / Guan, J. ... [et al.] -- Insulin-like growth factor-I and risk of type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease: molecular epidemiology / Sandhu, M.S. -- Quantitative measurement of IGF-I and its use in diagnosing and monitoring treatment of disorders of growth hormone secretion / Clemmons, D.R. -- IGF-I and IGFBP-3 assessment in the management of childhood onset growth hormone deficiency / Cianfarani, S., Liguori, A., Germani, D. -- IGFs and IGFBPs in clinical management of adult growth hormone deficiency / Aimaretti, G. ... [et al.] -- Monitoring of insulin-like growth factors during growth hormone treatment: adulthood growth hormone deficiency / Monson, J.P. -- IGFs and IGFBPs in clinical management: GH insensitivity / Savage, M.O. ... [et al.] -- Childhood and adol[e]scent diabetes / Dunger, D.B., Regan, F.M., Acerini, C.L. -- Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes mellitus: is there a therapeutic role for IGF-1? / Moses, A.C. -- Insulin-like growth factors in the treatment of neurological disease / Leinninger, G.M., Feldman, E.L. -- Insulin-like growth factor system in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis / Wilczak, N., De Keyser, J.
- IGFs 2010, Springer
- Igniting the power of community 2010, Springer
- IL-17, IL-22 and their producing cells. 2nd ed. 2013, SpringerThe knowledge of Th17 cells and other cell populations which secrete IL-17A, and/or IL-22 has expanded tremendously since the publication of the first edition "Th17 Cells: Role in Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease" in 2008. The present volume has been completely revised with the addition of new chapters on the IL-17 receptor family and signaling, and an in-depth review of IL-22 and innate lymphoid cells. The differentiation of naïve T cells into regulatory T cells and Th17 cells as well as the plasticity of Th17 cells is discussed.
- Ileoscopy 2012, Springer
- Illicium, pimpinella, and foeniculum 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Illusion of certainty 2007, Springer
- Illustrated dictionary and resource directory of environmental and occupational health. 2nd ed. 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Illustrated dictionary of immunology. 3rd ed. 2009, CRCnetBASE
- Illustrated encyclopedia of human anatomic variation Virtual Hospital
- Mycosis fungoides -- Sézary syndrome -- CD30+ cutaneous lymphoproliferative disorders -- Subcutaneous T-cell lymphoma -- Other cutaneous cytotoxic lymphomas -- Small-medium pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma -- Other cutaneous T-cell lymphomas -- Follicle centre cell lymphoma -- Marginal zone lymphoma and cutaneous immunocytoma -- Plasmacytoma -- Large B-cell lymphoma, leg-type -- B-lymphoblastic lymphoma -- B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia -- Other cutaneous B-cell lymphomas -- Blastic NK-cell lymphoma -- Cutaneous Hodgkin lymphoma -- Cutaneous myelogenous leukaemia -- Cutaneous lymphomas in immunosuppressed individuals (post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders, HIV-associated cutaneous lymphomas) -- Pseudolymphomas of the skin.
- Illustrated handbook of toxicology 2011, Thieme BookThis book serves as a hands-on guide to various poison treatments and offers supplemental public health information. Each two-page unit features concise text on the left complemented by full-color illustrations on the opposing page. The expert author distinguishes harmful toxic substances and catalogues their specific effects on the human body, plants, animals, and the surrounding environment. The handbook also addresses other topics, including biological warfare, modern toxicological methods, and threshold values. Features include: succinct, user-friendly organization so readers can navigate the content with ease; over 600 detailed images and diagrams arranged on 150 full-color plates illustrate exposures and toxicological effects on humans, plants, and animals; well-researched, objective risk analysis on toxic exposures accompanied by relevant images; extensive glossary of key toxicological terms that provide readers with the accurate information they need to avoid dangerous confusion.
- The normal bone marrow and an approach to bone marrow evaluation of neoplastic and proliferative process -- Granulomatous and histiocytic disorders -- The aplasias -- The hyperplasias -- Other non-neoplastic marrow changes -- Myelodysplastic syndromes -- Acute leukemia -- Chronic myeloproliferative disorders and systemic mastocytosis -- Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative disorders -- Chronic lymphoproliferative disorders and malignant lymphoma -- Immunosecretory disorders/plasma cell disorders and lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma -- Metastatic lesions -- Post-therapy bone marrow changes.
- Illustrative handbook of general surgery 2010, SpringerI. Endocrine surgery -- II. Breast surgery -- III. Esophageal and gastric surgery -- IV. Small bowel and appendix surgery -- V. Colorectal surgery -- VI. Anorectal surgery -- VII. Hernia surgery -- VIII. Hepatobiliary surgery -- IX. Pancreatic surgery.
- Image processing and analysis SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.
- Image processing handbook. 4th ed. 2002, CRCnetBASEThis essential resource covers binary image processing, color images, depth resolution, image interpretation problems, thresholding multiband images, among many other areas of image analysis and processing.
- Image processing in radiology 2008, Springer
- Image recognition and classification 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Introduction to image-guided and adaptive radiotherapy / Martin J. Murphy and Tianfang Li -- Image guided adaptive radiation therapy and practical perspectives / Lei Xing, Louis Lee, and Robert Timmerman -- Errors, margins, localization, and correction / Jan-Jakob Sonke and Marcel van Herk -- Use of implanted fiducial markers in IGRT / Daniel Low and James Balter -- Management of respiratory motion in radiation therapy / Gig S. Mageras and Paul J. Keall -- Image guided stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy / T.D. Solberg, B. Kavanagh, and P.M. Medin -- Three-dimensional conformal brachytherapy : current trends and future promise / Jeffrey F. Williamson and Robert Cormack -- Target definition and localization / Daniel R. Gomez, K.S. Clifford Chao, and Nancy Y. Lee -- PET/CT and biologically conformal radiation therapy / Marco Trovo, Jeffrey Bradley, and Mitchell Machtay --Head and neck cancers / Ping Xia and Quynh-Thu Le -- Lung cancers / Steve Jiang, Loren Mell, and Ajay Sandhu -- Breast cancers / Sua Yoo ... [et al.] -- Liver malignancies / Kristy K Brock and Laura A. Dawson -- Non-hepatic gastrointestinal malignancies / Daniel T. Chang, Devin S. Schellenberg, and Albert C. Koong -- Genitourinary cancers / Lei Dong and Jeff M. Michalski -- Gynecologic malignancies / Loren K. Mell ... [et al.] -- Central nervous system tumors / Yoshiya Yamada ... [et al.] -- Pediatric cancers / Thomas Merchant and Chris Beltran -- Platforms for image-guided and adaptive radiation therapy / Warren Kilby ... [et al.] -- Quality assurance of image-guided adaptive radiation / Douglas J. Moseley ... [et al.] -- Information systems and data management / Sam Brain and Bruce H. Curran -- Image-guided and adaptive radiation therapy billing and reimbursement / Chet Szerlag, Luis Canovas, and Claire Mendenhall.
- Image-guided IMRT 2006, Springer
- Image-guided intervention 2008, SpringerProcedural similarities / Douglas Fenton and Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Shoulder injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Elbow injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Peter M. Murray -- Wrist and hand injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- Hip injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Gavan P. Duffy -- Knee injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Cedric J. Ortiguera -- Ankle and foot injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / James K. DeOrio -- Percutaneous image-guided biopsy and radiofrequency ablation / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Mary I. O'Connor.
- Procedural similarities / Douglas Fenton and Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Shoulder injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Elbow injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Peter M. Murray -- Wrist and hand injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- Hip injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Gavan P. Duffy -- Knee injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Cedric J. Ortiguera -- Ankle and foot injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / James K. DeOrio -- Percutaneous image-guided biopsy and radiofrequency ablation / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Mary I. O'Connor.
- Image-guided radiation therapy 2012, CRCnetBASE"Preface This book presents key image-guided radiation treatment (IGRT) technologies for external beam radiotherapy and caps a multidecade phase of technology development in the realm of conformal, customized radiation treatment. This development phase has been somewhat brief and vigorous, with new IGRT innovations such as increased image fidelity and adaptive radiotherapy continuing through the present day. IGRT had been in development in earnest since the early 1990s as a desired companion to intensity-modulated radiation treatment (IMRT). It was known at the time that beam-intensity modulation would be proven to enable beamlets of radiation dose to be formed and delivered to give highly conformal treatment to target volumes, while at the same time providing avoidance of even nearby normal structures. IMRT was being developed with pathways that were based on particular technological features of each vendor's designs for their multileaf collimators (MLCs) and linear accelerators, e.g., leaf design (width, height, focus, speed, etc.), dose rate control, error checking, and gantry motion control. In a previous decade, the 1980s into the mid-1990s, three-dimensional conformal radiation treatment (3D-CRT) had been developed such that for the first time, using static pretreatment 3D images from computed tomography (CT), anatomical volumes could be identified and segmented for the target, normal structures, and the external contour. As 3D-CRT and IMRT technologies developed, it was recognized that confirming "correct" treatment geometry for every individual fraction might be important, since daily variations in treatment position and the locations of internal structures would lead to blurring (degradation) of the cumulative dose distribution"--Provided by publisher.
- Image-guided spine interventions. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Image-processing techniques for tumor detection 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Images in urology 2012, Springer
- Imaging and focal therapy of early prostate cancer 2013, Springer
- 1. Introcution : historiographies of obstetrics -- 2. Diagnostic ultrasound before Thomas Brown -- 3. Ian Donald before ultrasound I : St. Thomas's Hospital and the Royal Air Force -- 4. Ian Donald before ultrasound II : Hammersmith and Glasgow -- 5. A-scope investigations in Glasgow -- 6. The First contact scanner -- 7. The Automatic scanner and the diasonograph -- 8. "Behind the Iron Curtain" : ultrasound and the fetus -- 9. Diffusion, controversy, and commodification -- 10. Ian Donald after ultrasound : contraception and abortion -- 11. Maternity and technology.
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Imaging live cells in health and disease. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectSection 1. Viruses, microbes, and parasites. Microbial cells analysis by atomic force microscopy / David Alsteens ; Understanding parasite transmission through imaging approaches / Mirko Singer and Freddy Frischknecht ; Multiphoton microscopy applied for real-time intravital imaging of bacterial infections in vivo / Ferdinand X. Choong ... [et al.] ; Analysis of virus entry and cellular membrane dynamics by single particle tracking / Helge Ewers and Mario Schelhaas ; Imaging of live malaria blood stage parasites / Christof Grüring and Tobias Spielmann ; Escherichia coli K1 invasion of human brain microvascular endothelial cells / Lip Nam Loh and Theresa H. Ward -- Section 2. Disease states. Real-time imaging after cerebral ischemia : model systems for visualization of inflammation and neuronal repair / Pierre Cordeau and Jasna Kriz ; In vivo real-time visualization of leukocytes and intracellular hydrogen peroxide levels during a zebrafish acute inflammation assay / Luke Pase, Cameron J. Nowell, and Graham J. Lieschke ; Imaging protein oligomerization in neurodegeneration using bimolecular fluorescence complementation / Federico Herrera, Susana Gonçalves, and Tiago Fleming Outeiro ; 3D/4D functional imaging of tumor-associated proteolysis : impact of microenvironment / Kamiar Moin ... [et al.] -- Section 3. Other techniques. Live cell imaging in live animals with fluorescent proteins / Robert M. Hoffman ; Protein activation dynamics in cells and tumor micro arrays assessed by time resolved Förster resonance energy transfer / Véronique Calleja, Pierre Leboucher, Banafshe ́Larijani ; Imaging stem cell differentiation for cell-based tissue repair / Zhenghong Lee ... [et al.] ; Understanding the initiation of B cell signaling through live cell imaging / Angel M. Davey ... [et al.] ; A quantitative method for measuring phototoxicity of a live cell imaging microscope / Jean-Yves Tinevez ... [et al.] ; High content screening of defined chemical libraries using normal and glioma-derived neural stem cell lines / Davide Danovi ... [et al.] ; High-throughput screening in primary neurons / Punita Sharma ... [et al.] ; Live imaging fluorescent proteins in early mouse embryos / Panagiotis Xenopoulos, Sonja Nowotschin, and Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis ; Methods for three-dimensional analysis of dendritic spine dynamics / Enni Bertling ... [et al.] ; Imaging cell competition in Drosophila imaginal discs / Shizue Ohsawa ... [et al.] ; Live cell imaging of the oviduct / Sabine Kölle -- Computational quantification of fluorescent leukocyte numbers in zebrafish embryos / Felix Ellett and Graham J. Lieschke -- Four-dimensional tracking of lymphocyte migration and interactions in lymph nodes by two-photon microscopy / Masahiro Kitano and Takaharu Okada.
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Live cell imaging of cellular elements and functions. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectMonitoring cytoskeletal dynamics in living neurons using fluorescence photoactivation / Anne Gauthier-Kemper ... [et al.] -- Red/far-red fluorescing DNA-specific anthraquinones for nucl:cyto segmentation and viability reporting in cell-based assays / Roy Edward -- Methods to measure actin treadmilling rate in dendritic spines / Mikko Koskinen, Enni Bertling, and Pirta Hotulainen -- Live-cell imaging of clathrin coats / Comert Kural and Tom Kirchhausen -- Imaging the mitotic spindle / Paul S. Maddox ... [et al.] -- Modeling of spatial intracellular signaling events in neurons / Wendy C. Wenderski and Susana R. Neves -- Imaging chromosome dynamics in meiosis in plants / Moira J. Sheehan and Wojciech P. Pawlowski -- Analyzing lysosomes in live cells / Paul R. Pryor -- Detection and quantification of biomolecular association in living cells using single-molecule microscopy / Mario Brameshuber and Gerhard J. Schütz -- Visualizing cardiac ion channel trafficking pathways / James W. Smyth and Robin M. Shaw -- Live cell imaging of the cytoskeleton / Eve G. Stringham ... [et al.] -- Fluorescence single-molecule imaging of actin turnover and regulatory mechanisms / Naoki Watanabe -- Analysis of cell dispersion and migration by video-microscopy / Bonnomet Arnaud ... [et al.] -- Real time qualitative and quantitative GLUT4 translocation assay / Maleppillil Vavachan Vijayakumar and Manoj Kumar Bhat -- Advanced imaging of cellular signaling events / Marek Cebecauer, Jana Humpolíčková, and Jerémie Rossy -- Dynamic imaging of homo-FRET in live cells by fluorescence anisotropy microscopy / Subhasri Ghosh ... [et al.] -- Time-resolved luminescence resonance energy transfer imaging of protein-protein interactions in living cells / Harsha E. Rajapakse and Lawrence W. Miller -- Imaging of corticosteroid receptors in live cells / Mayumi Nishi -- Investigating second messenger signaling in vivo / Rüdiger Rudolf, Mathias Hafner, and Marco Mongillo -- Probes for intracellular RNA imaging in live cells / Philip J. Santangelo ... [et al.] -- Imaging the glycome in living systems / Boyangzi Li, Feiyan Mock, and Peng Wu -- Intracellular magnesium detection by fluorescent Indicators / Valentina Trapani ... [et al.] -- Illuminating mobile zinc with fluorescence : from cuvettes to live cells and tissues / Zhen Huang and Stephen J. Lippard -- Quantitative fluorescent live cell Imaging of intracellular Ca2+ and H+ ions in malaria parasites / Petra Rohrbach.
- Imaging and spectroscopic analysis of living cells. Optical and spectroscopic techniques. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectLaser-induced radiation microbeam technology and simultaneous real-time fluorescence imaging in live cells / Stanley W. Botchway ... [et al.] -- A cell biologist's guide to high resolution imaging / Graeme Ball ... [et al.] -- Applications of fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy and imaging to lipid domains in vivo / André E.P. Bastos ... [et al.] -- Detecting and tracking nonfluorescent nanoparticle probes in live cells / Gufeng Wang and Ning Fang -- Fluorescence lifetime microscopy of tumor cell invasion, drug delivery, and cytotoxicity / Gert-Jan Bakker ... [et al.] -- Measuring membrane protein dynamics in neurons using fluorescence recovery after photobleach / Inmaculada M. González-González ... [et al.] -- Fluorescent speckle microscopy in cultured cells / Marin Barisic, António J. Pereira, and Helder Maiato -- Green-to-red photoconvertible mEosFP-aided live imaging in plants / Jaideep Mathur ... [et al.] -- Methods for cell and particle tracking / Erik Meijering, Oleh Dzyubachyk, and Ihor Smal -- Correlative light-electron microscopy : a potent tool for the imaging of rare or unique cellular and tissue events and structures / Alexander A. Mironov and Galina V. Beznoussenko -- Optical techniques for imaging membrane domains in live cells (live-cell palm of protein clustering) / Dylan M. Owen ... [et al.] -- Single live cell topography and activity imaging with the Shear-Force-Based Constant-Distance Scanning Electrochemical Microscope / Albert Schulte, Michaela Nebel, and Wolfgang Schuhmann -- Visualization of TGN-endosome trafficking in mammalian and drosophila cells / Satoshi Kametaka and Satoshi Waguri -- Live cell imaging with chemical specificity using dual frequency CARS microscopy / Iestyn Pope ... [et al.] -- Imaging intracellular protein dynamics by Spinning Disk Confocal microscopy / Samantha Stehbens ... [et al.] -- Visualizing dynamic activities of signaling enzymes using genetically encodable FRET-based biosensors : from designs to applications / Xin Zhou, Katie J. Herbst-Robinson, and Jin Zhang -- Live-cell imaging of Aquaporin-4 supramolecular assembly and diffusion / A.S. Verkman, Andrea Rossi, and Jonathan M. Crane -- Coiled-coil tag-probe labeling methods for live-cell imaging of membrane receptors / Yoshiaki Yano ... [et al.] -- Monitoring protein interactions in living cells with fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy / Yuansheng Sun ... [et al.] -- Open source tools for fluorescent imaging / Nicholas A. Hamilton -- Nanoparticle PEBBLE sensors in live cells / Yong-Eun Koo Lee and Raoul Kopelman.
- Imaging and technology in urology 2012, SpringerPart 1.Imaging: Radiology --Principles of X-Ray Production and Radiation Protection /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --How to Perform a Clinical Radiograph and Use a C-Arm /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --Contrast Agents /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do an IVU /Paul M. Taylor --Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) /Richard Whitehouse --The Physics of Ultrasound /Paul M. Taylor --How to Ultrasound a Suspected Renal Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Ultrasound a Painful Testis and a Testicular Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Perform a Transrectal Ultrasound Scan and Prostate Biopsy /Fady Youssef and John B. Anderson --How to Manage a Hydronephrotic Kidney /Michael J. Weston --Principles of Computed Tomography (CT) /Catherine O'Dwyer --How to Do a CT Urogram (CTU) /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do a CT in a Patient with Presumed Upper Tract Trauma /Jonathan Smith --Principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) /Jonathan Smith --How to Do an MRI of the Pelvis /Jonathan Smith --Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) /Kieran O'Flynn --Vascular Embolisation Techniques in Urology /Alistair Cowie.Part 2.Imaging: Nuclear Medicine --Radionuclides and Their Uses in Urology /Richard Lawson --Counting and Imaging in Nuclear Medicine /Richard Lawson --Principles of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning /Heather A. Williams --How to Do a Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Diuresis Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a DMSA Scan /Jackie James --How to Do a Radioisotope Glomerular Filtration Rate Study /Richard Lawson --How to Do a Bone Scan /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Transplant Renogram /Mary Prescott --Dynamic Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Penile Cancer /Hussain M. Alnajjar and Nicholas A. Watkin --Part 3.Technology: Diagnostic --Urinalysis /David G. Ross --Principles of Urine Microscopy and Microbiological Culture /Chinari P. K. Subudhi --Measurement of Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) /Stephen Brown --Metabolic Assessment of Urinary Tract Stones /Adrian D. Joyce --Principles of Pressure Measurement /Ian Pearce --Principles of Measurement of Urinary Flow /Richard Napier-Hemy --How to Carry Out a Videocystometrogram (VCMG) /Alexander Springer, Ian Eardley and Ramnath Subramaniam --The Whitaker Test /Jeremy Oates and Kieran O'Flynn --Sphincter Electromyography (EMG) /Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Tumour Markers /Richard Khafagy and William Cross --Urine Cytology /William Cross and Richard Khafagy --Histopathological Processing, Staining, and Immuno-histochemistry /Lorna McWilliam.Part 4.Technology: Operative --Principles of Urological Endoscopes /Luke Gordon --Rigid Endoscope Design /Luke Gordon --Light Sources, Light Leads, and Camera Systems /Stuart N. Lloyd and Adrian D. Joyce --Peripherals for Endoscopic Use /Stuart N. Lloyd and Steve Payne --Peripherals for Laparoscopic Use /Andrew Sinclair --Peripherals for Mechanical Stone Manipulation /Karyee Chow --Contact Lithotripters /Steve Payne --Endoscopic Use of Laser Energy /Omar Al Kadhi and Tev Aho --Double J Stents and Nephrostomy /Steve Payne --Urinary Catheters, Design, and Usage /Dave Shackley --Prostatic and Urethral Stents /Ian Eardley --Urological Prosthetics /Duncan J. Summerton and Ian Eardley --Meshes in Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse /Neil Harris --Biological Meshes /Ian Eardley, Giulio Garaffa and David J. Ralph --Principles of Tissue Transfer in Urology /Giulio Garaffa, David J. Ralph and Ian Eardley --Theatre Design and Patient Safety /Pat McHugh and Steve Payne --Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention /Pat McHugh --Principles of Decontamination /Geoff J. H. Sjogren and Ralph Beard --Operative Tissue Destruction /Steve Payne --Sutures and Clips /Derek Fawcett --Monopolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Bipolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Alternatives to Electrosurgery /Adrian D. Joyce --Haemostatic Agents, Sealants, and Adhesives /Ian Eardley --Irrigation Fluids and Their Hazards /Stuart N. Lloyd --Insufflants and Their Hazards /Stephen Bromage and Andrew Sinclair --Laparoscopic Ports /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke --Setting up a Robot /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke.Part 5.Technology: Interventional --Neuromodulation by Sacral Nerve Stimulation /Cecile Tawadros, Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Principles of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) /Richard Napier-Hemy and Steve Payne --How to Carry Out Shockwave Lithotripsy /David G. Ross --Prostatic Hyperthermia /Ian Pearce --Ablative Therapies: High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Cryotherapy, and Radio-Frequency Ablation (RFA) /Stephen Brown --Principles of Radiotherapy /John P. Logue --Electro-Motive Drug Administration (EMDA) /Vijay Sangar --Part 6.Technology of Renal Failure --Principles of Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) /Colin D. Short --Principles of Peritoneal Dialysis /Philip A. Kalra --Haemodialysis /Rosie Donne --Principles of Renal Transplantation /Neil R. Parrott --Part 7.Assessment of Technology --Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) /Kieran O'Flynn --Health Technology Assessment /Robert Pickard, Michael Drinnan and Luke Vale.
- Imaging and urodynamics of the lower urinary tract. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerPart 1. The Bladder -- The Normal Bladder -- Imaging Modalities Used for Assessment of the Bladder -- Congenital Anomalies of the Bladder -- Intraluminal Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Abnormalities of the Bladder Wall or Mural Abnormalities -- Staging of Bladder Cancer -- Abnormal Bladder Contour or Size -- Functional Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Part 2. The Urethra -- The Normal Urethra -- Congenital Anomalies of the Urethra -- Intraluminal Abnormalities and Filling Defects of the Urethra -- Intrinsic Abnormalities of the Urethral Wall -- Lower Urinary Tract Trauma -- Neoplasms of the Urethra.
- Imaging atlas of the pelvic floor and anorectal diseases 2008, Springer
- Imaging Cardiovascolare TC e RM 2012, SpringerAngio-TC /Michele Anzidei, Guendalina Menichini and Carlo Catalano --Angio-RM /Michele Anzidei, Guendalina Menichini and Carlo Catalano --Post-processing /Pietro Sedati, Fulvio Zaccagna and Carlo Augusto Mallio --La placca aterosclerotica /Ilaria Iacucci, Luca Saba and Michele Anzidei --Il circolo intracranico /Eytan Raz, Emanuele Tinelli, Francesca Caramia and Ferdinando D'Ambrosio --Arterie carotidi /Beatrice Cavallo Marincola, Eugenio Marotta and Michele Anzidei --Aorta toracica /Nicola Galea, Matteo Mangia and Ilaria Iampieri --Circolo polmonare /Alessandro Napoli, Federica Ciolina and Luca Bertaccini --Circolo coronarico /Marco Francone, Francesco Vullo, Bettina Conti and Giuseppe Cannavale --Aorta addominale /Eugenio Marotta, Maurizio Del Monte and Carlo Catalano --Arterie renali e vasi splancnici /Pietro Sedati, Fulvio Zaccagna and Riccardo Rosati --Arti superiori /Alessandro Napoli, Gaia Cartocci and Pier Luigi Di Paolo --Arti inferiori /Beatrice Cavallo Marincola, Giulia Brachetti and Carlo Catalano --Whole body /Alessandro Napoli, Fulvio Zaccagna, Luisa Di Mare and Flavio Malpassini --Malformazioni artero-venose /Fabrizio Fanelli, Pierleone Lucatelli and Massimiliano Allegritti --Vasculiti /Chiara Zini, Vincenzo Noce and Fabrizio Boni --Sistema venoso /Francesco Fraioli, Goffredo Serra and Matteo Paoletti.
- Imaging cellular and molecular biological functions 2007, SpringerConsiderations for routine imaging -- Entering the portal: understanding the digital image recorded through a microscope -- Quantitative biological image analysis -- The open microscopy environment: a collaborative data modeling and software development project for biological image informatics -- Design and function of a light-microscopy facility -- Advanced methods and concepts -- Quantitative colocalisation imaging: concepts, measurements, and pitfalls -- Quantitative FRET microscopy of live cells -- Flourescence photobleaching and flourescence correlation spectroscopy: two complementary technologies to study molecular dynamics in living cells -- Single fluorescent molecule tracking in live cells -- From live-cell microscopy to molecular mechanisms: deciphering the functions of kinetochore proteins -- Cutting edge applications & utilities -- Towards imaging the dynamics of protein signalling -- New technologies for imaging and analysis of individual microbial cells -- Imaging parasites in vivo -- Computer-assisted systems for dynamic 3D reconstruction and motion analysis of living cells -- High-throughput/high-content automated image acquisition and analysis -- Cognition network technology: a novel multimodal image analysis technique for automatic identification and quantification of biological image contents -- High-content phenotypic cell-based assays.
- Imaging endocrine diseases in children 2012, Springer
- Imaging endpoints for cystic fibrosis clinical trials Lane Catalog record
- Imaging gliomas after treatment 2012, Springer
- Imaging in biological research. Part A-B pt. A-B, 2004., ScienceDirectpt. B, 2004 ScienceDirect
- Imaging in cellular and tissue engineering 2013, CRCnetBASE"This book covers the full range of available imaging modalities and optical methods used to help evaluate material and biological behavior. It also highlights a wide range of optical and biological applications. Each chapter in the text describes a specific application and discusses relevant instrumentation, governing physical principles, data processing procedures, as well as advantages and disadvantages of each modality. Following a broad introduction to key topics, the main chapters are divided between in vitro and in vivo applications. The final section focuses on methods for data processing and analysis"--Provided by publisher.
- Imaging in drug discovery and early clinical trials 2005, Springer
- Imaging in drug discovery and early clinical trials 2005, Springer
- Imaging in nuclear medicine 2013, Springer
- Imaging in oncological urology 2009, Springer
- Imaging in oncology 2008, SpringerAnatomic, physiologic and metabolic imaging in neuro-oncology / Sanjeev Chawla, Harish Poptani, and Elias R. Melhem -- Imaging of spinal tumors / Izlem Izbudak ... [et al.] -- PET imaging of brain tumors / Alan J. Fischman -- Extracranial head and neck neoplasms: role of imaging / Myria Petrou and Suresh K. Mukherji -- Imaging of thoracic malignancies / Subba R. Digumarthy and Suzanne L. Aquino -- Imaging of mediastinal tumors / Scott Moore, Hetal Dave-Verma, and Ajay Singh -- Imaging cardiac tumors / Mannudeep K. Kalra and Suhny Abbara -- Diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventions of hepatobiliary malignancies / Unni Udayasankar ... [et al.] -- Recent advances in imaging of pancreatic neoplasms / Chad B. Rabinowitz, Hima B. Prabhakar, and Dushyant V. Sahani -- Imaging of colorectal carcinoma / Jorge A. Soto -- Imaging of primary malignant tumors of peritoneal and retroperitoneal origin / J. Louis Hinshaw and Perry J. Pickhardt -- Imaging of urinary tract tumors / Michael A. Blake and Mannudeep K. Kalra -- Current status of imaging for adrenal malignant involvement / Michael A. Blake and Mannudeep K. Kalra -- Recent advances in imaging of male reproductive tract malignancies / Jurgen J. Fütterer and J. Roan Spermon -- Imaging of malignant skeletal tumors / Jay Pahade, Aarti Sekhar, and Sanjay K. Shetty -- Radiology of soft tissue tumors including melanoma / M.J. Shelly, P.J. MacMahon, and S. Eustace -- Reticuloendothelium malignancy: current role of imaging / Sunit Sebastian and Brian C. Lucey -- Pediatric malignancies: synopsis of current imaging techniques / Sabah Servaes ... [et al.] -- Interventional radiology in oncology / O.J. O'Connor, J. M. Buckley, and M. M. Maher -- Breast tumor imaging / Deirdre Coll
- Imaging in oncology. 2nd ed. v. 1-2, 2004.
- Imaging in pediatric pulmonology 2012, Springer
- Imaging in pediatric skeletal trauma 2008, Springer
- Imaging in transplantation 2008, Springer
- Imaging in treatment planning for sinonasal diseases 2005, Springer
- Imaging mass spectrometry 2010, Springer
- Imaging of acute appendicitis in adults and children 2012, Springer
- Imaging of bone tumors and tumor-like lesions 2009, Springer
- Imaging of carotid artery stenosis 2007, Springer
- Technical considerations -- The normal chest -- Basic patterns in lung disease -- Basic HRCT patterns of lung disease -- Infections of the lungs and pleura -- The immunocompromised patient -- Pulmonary vascular diseases and pulmonary edema -- Inhalational lung disease -- Drug- and radiation-induced lung disease -- Idiopathic interstitial pneumonias and immunologic diseases of the lungs -- Idiopathic diffuse lung diseases -- Diseases of the airways -- Neoplasms of the lungs, airways, and pleura -- Mediastinal and aortic disease -- Pleura and pleural disorders -- Congenital anomalies -- Chest trauma.
- Imaging of gynecological disorders in infants and children 2012, Springer
- Imaging of kidney cancer 2006, Springer
- Imaging of nucleic acids and quantitation in photonic microscopy 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Imaging of orbital and visual pathway pathology 2006, SpringerGeneral Part --1Ophthalmologic imaging methods /Wolfgang E. Lieb, Wibke S. Müller-Forell, Werner Wichman --1.1Color Doppler ultrasonography of the eye and orbit /Wolfgang Lieb --1.2Computed tomography /Wibke S. Müller-Forell --1.3Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)Werner Wichmann --2Anatomy /Werner Wichmann and Wibke S. Müller-Forell --3Neuro-ophthalmology: a short primer /Urs Schwarz --4Functional magnetic resonance imaging of the human visual system /Spyros S. Kollias --Special part5Optic pathway pathology in children /Eugen Boltshauser and Ernst Martin --6Orbital pathology /Wibke S. Müller-Forell and Susanne Pitz --7Intracranial pathology of the optic pathway /Wibke S. Müller-Forell --Subject index --List of anatomic structures --List of acronyms --List of contributors.
- Imaging techniques -- Common orthopaedic terminology and general fixation devices -- Spinal instrumentation -- The pelvis and hips -- The femoral shaft -- The knee -- Tibial and fibular shafts -- The foot and ankle -- The shoulder -- Humeral shaft fractures -- The elbow -- The radius and ulna -- Hand and wrist -- Musculoskeletal neoplasms.
- Imaging of orthopedic sports injuries 2007, Springer
- Imaging of parasitic diseases 2007, Springer
- Imaging of pediatric bone and joint trauma 2011, Springer
- Imaging of perianal inflammatory diseases 2013, Springer
- Imaging of pulmonary infections 2007, OvidPulmonary infection: basic concepts -- Bacterial pneumonia -- Pulmonary tuberculosis -- Nontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease -- Viruses, mycoplasma, and chlamydia -- Fungal and parasitic infection -- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome -- Immunocompromised host.
- Imaging of soft tissue tumors. 2nd ed. 2006, OvidOrigin and classification of soft tissue tumors -- Soft tissue tumors in a large referral population: prevalence and distribution of diagnoses by age, sex, and location -- Imaging of soft tissue tumors -- Lipomatous tumors -- Vascular and lymphatic tumors -- Benign fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Malignant fibrous and fibrohistiocytic tumors -- Muscle tumors -- Neurogenic lesions -- Synovial tumors -- Extraskeletal osseous and cartilaginous lesions -- Tumors of uncertain histogenesis -- Masses which may mimic soft tissue tumors -- Compartmental anatomy.
- Imaging of soft tissue tumors. 3rd ed. 2006, Springer
- Imaging of the cervical spine in children. 2nd ed. 2013, Springer
- "Revised and updated for its Third Edition, this highly acclaimed volume is a definitive guide to the clinical imaging of foot and ankle disorders. The title of this edition has changed from Radiology of the Foot and Ankle to Imaging of the Foot and Ankle to reflect a greater emphasis on multimodality imaging approaches to solve diagnostic challenges, specifically the increased use of ultrasound, MR imaging, CT, and diagnostic interventional techniques. The book features increased coverage of ultrasound, PET, and the diabetic foot and upgraded MR and CT images. New syndromes such as impingement have been added to the chapter on soft tissue trauma and overuse. The fractures and dislocations chapter includes OTA classifications and additional MR and CT scans of complications. Other highlights include up-to-date information on new fixation devices and prostheses and state-of-the-art interventional and vascular techniques including use of MRA. This book provides a comprehensive reference for radiologists, radiologists in training, and clinicians who treat foot and ankle disorders including podiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and emergency room physicians"--Provided by publisher.
- Imaging of the hip & bony pelvis 2006, Springer
- Imaging of the nervous system v. 1-2, 2005.
- Part 1. Acute Pancreatitis -- Pathophysiology of Acute Pancreatitis / Peter Shamamian, Peter Kingman, John Mallen-St. Clair and Dafna Bar-Sagi -- Clinical Aspects of Acute Pancreatitis: Features, Prognosis and Use of Imaging Findings in Therapeutic Decision Making / Richard S. Kwon, Koenraad J. Mortele and Peter A. Banks -- The Role of Ultrasound in Acute Pancreatitis / Costanza Bruno, Salvatore Minniti and Giacomo Schenal -- The Role of Computed Tomography / Emil J. Balthazar -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Acute Pancreatitis / Elizabeth Hecht -- Part 2. Pancreatic Trauma -- Pancreatic Trauma / Alec J. Megibow -- Part 3. Chronic Pancreatitis -- Pathophysiology of Chronic Pancreatitis / Giorgio Cavallini and Luca Frulloni -- Clinical Aspects of Chronic Pancreatitis: Features and Prognosis / Luca Frulloni and Giorgio Cavallini -- The Role of Ultrasound / Mirko D'Onofrio -- The Role of Computed Tomography / Rossella Graziani, Daniela Cenzi, Francesca Franzoso, Daniela Coser and Marinella Neri -- The Role of MR Imaging in Chronic Pancreatitis / Lorenzo Cereser, Maria Antonietta Bali, Myriam Delhaye and Celso Matos -- The Role of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) / Myriam Delhaye -- Part 4. Complications of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis -- Pathology of Chronic Pancreatitis / Giuseppe Zamboni, Paola Capelli and Günter Klöppel -- Clinical Aspect of Complications: Features and Prognoses / Claudio Bassi, Giovanni Butturini, Nora Sartori, Massimo Falconi and Paolo Pederzoli -- Imaging of Pancreatic Pseudocyst / Giovanni Carbognin, Carlo Biasiutti, Chiara Calciolari, Giovanni Foti and Roberto Pozzi Mucelli -- Imaging of Biliary and Vascular Complications / Giancarlo Mansueto, Daniela Cenzi, Giulia Armatura, Riccardo Sante Murano and Alessia Tognolini -- Imaging of Local Extension and Fistulas / Giovanni Carbognin, Chiara Calciolari and Giovanni Foti -- Chronic Pancreatitis vs Pancreatic Tumors / Alessandro Guarise, Niccolò Faccioli, Giovanni Morana and Alec J. Megibow -- The Role of Endoscopy in Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis / David L. Diehl -- Surgical and Interventional Perspective in Chronic Pancreatitis / Massimo Falconi, Letizia Boninsegna, Nora Sartori, Claudio Bassi and Paolo Pederzoli.
- Imaging of the shoulder 2005, Springer
- Imaging of the sternocostoclavicular region 2007, Springer
- Temporal bone imaging technique -- The external auditory canal and pinna -- The middle ear and mastoid -- Temporal bone vascular anatomy, anomalies, and disease, with an emphasis on pulsatile tinnitus -- The inner ear and otodystrophies -- Temporal bone trauma -- Anatomy and development of the facial nerve -- The vestibulocochlear nerve, with an emphasis on the normal and diseased internal auditory canal and cerebellopontine angle.
- Imaging of urogenital diseases 2009, Springer
- Imaging pelvic floor disorders. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- Imaging the brain with optical methods 2010, Springer
- IMAI district clinician manual v. 1-2, 2011.v.1 :1.Introduction, assumptions, and principles of this manual --2.Quick Check and emergency treatments --3.Approach to the severly ill patient (after the Quick Check) --4.Trauma: approach to the acutely injured patient --5.Approach to laboratory investigations --6.Infection prevention and control --7.Procedures --8.Medicines/therapies --v.2 :9.HIV diagnosis --10.Acute and subacute by sympton --11.Multisystem communicable diseases, renal and HIV-related cancers (in alphabetical order) --12.Chronic and long-term care --13.Chronic HIV care, antiretroviral therapy (ART), and prevention --14.PMTCT, HIV prevention, care and treatment during pregnancy, and family planning --15.Tuberculosis --16.Assessment and therapy for alcohol use disorders --17.Substance use --18.General principles of geriatric care --19.Prevention services for adolescents, adults and health workers --20.Palliative care: sympton management and end-of-life care --21.Patient monitoring and reporting including reporting outbreaks and pharmacovigilance.
- Imitators of epilepsy. 2nd ed. 2005, NCBI BookshelfApproach to the patient with seizures / Robert T. Wechsler and Robert S. Fisher -- Electroencephalography in the diagnosis of nonepileptic and epileptic conditions / Warren T. Blume -- Anatomical-clinical localization of ictal behavior / Barbara C. Jobst and Peter D. Williamson -- Curious epileptic seizures that don't resemble seizures / Monisha Goyal, Paul Zarkowski, and Barbara E. Swartz -- Convulsive nonepileptic seizures / Don W. King -- The role of serum prolactin in epileptic seizure diagnosis / Paul B. Pritchard III --Hyperventilation syndrome / Randolph W. Evans -- Psychiatric aspects of nonepileptic seizures: psychogenic NES / John R. Gates -- Coexisting epilepsy and nonepileptic seizures / Allan Krumholz and Tricia Ting -- Panic attacks and panic disorders: the great imitators / Meghan M. Grady and Stephen Stahl.Nonepileptic spells in neonates and infants / Linda Laux and Douglas R. Nordli -- Nonepileptic seizures and similar phenomena in children and adolescents / J.B.P. Stephenson and Sameer Zuberi --Paroxysmal disturbances resembling epileptic seizures in the elderly / A. James Rowan -- -- Migraine and epilepsy / Audrey Halpern and Stephen D. Silberstein -- Strange tastes, smells, sounds, visions and feelings: nonepileptic events that mimic simple partial seizures / Ross Finesmith, Eric B. Geller, and Orrin Devinsky -- Dizziness or vestibular problems resembling seizures / Martin Gizzi and Sidney P. Diamond -- Movement disorders that imitate epilepsy / Ann Helms and Lisa Shulman -- Hyperekplexia and other disorders of startle: differential diagnosis with epilepsy / Frederick Andermann and Eva Andermann -- Encephalopathy as a mimic of seizures / Michael Benatar and Frank Drislane -- Neuroendocrine, metabolic, and toxic imitators of epilepsy / Robin Gilmore -- Parasomnias, sleep disorders, and narcolepsy--sleep-time imitators of epilepsy / Carl W. Bazil -- Cerebrovascular imitators of epilepsy / Louis R. Caplan --
- Immediate early genes and inducible transcription factors in mapping of the central nervous system function and dysfunction 2002, ScienceDirect
- Immediate early genes in sensory processing, cognitive performance, and neurological disorders 2006, Springer
- Immobilization of enzymes and cells. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer Protocols
- Immobilized enzymes and cells. Part B ScienceDirect
- Immobilized enzymes and cells. Part C ScienceDirect
- Immobilized enzymes and cells. Part D ScienceDirect
- Immobilized enzymes. [Part A] ScienceDirect
- Her name was Henrietta Lacks, but scientists know her as HeLa. She was a poor Southern tobacco farmer, yet her cells--taken without her knowledge--became one of the most important tools in medicine. The first "immortal" human cells grown in culture, they are still alive today, though she has been dead for more than sixty years. HeLa cells were vital for developing the polio vaccine; uncovered secrets of cancer and viruses; helped lead to in vitro fertilization, cloning, and gene mapping; and have been bought and sold by the billions. Yet Henrietta Lacks is buried in an unmarked grave. Her family did not learn of her "immortality" until more than twenty years after her death, when scientists began using her husband and children in research without informed consent. The story of the Lacks family is inextricably connected to the dark history of experimentation on African Americans, the birth of bioethics, and the legal battles over whether we control the stuff we are made of--From publisher description.
- Immune infertility 2009, Springer
- Immune mechanisms in inflammatory bowel disease 2006, SpringerStructure and function of the gut mucosal immune system / Reinhard Pabst and Hermann J. Rothkutter -- Functional aspects of the mucosal immune system / Cathryn Nagler-Anderson -- Recent progress in inflammatory bowel disease genetics / Judy H. Cho -- Microbial and dietary factors in the pathogenesis of chronic, immune-mediated intestinal inflammation / R. Balfour Sartor -- Experimental models of mucosal inflammation / Warren Strober and Ivan J. Fuss -- Overview of role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Thomas T. MacDonald and Giovanni Monteleone -- The role of the epithelial barrier in inflammatory bowel disease / Edward E.S. Nieuwenhuis and Richard S. Blumberg -- Involvement of dendritic cells in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / Francisco Leon ... [et al.] -- Alterations of T lymphocytes in inflammatory bowel diseases / Charles O. Elson, Yingzi Cong and Casey T. Weaver -- The B-cell system in inflammatory bowel disease / Per Brandtzaeg, Hege S. Carlsen and Trond S. Halstensen --Alterations of mesenchymal and endothelial cells in inflammatory bowel diseases / Claudio Fiocchi ... [et al.] -- Role of mast cells and eosinophils in neuroimmune interactions regulating mucosal inflammation in inflammatory bowel disease / Stephan C. Bischoff and Thomas Gebhardt -- Multiparameter analysis of immunogenetic mechanisms in clinical diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease / Jonathan Braun and Stephan R. Targan -- The role of probiotics and antibiotics in regulating mucosal inflammation / Rainer Duchmann -- From immunogenic mechanisms to novel therapeutic approaches in inflammatory bowel disease / Martin H. Holtmann and Markus F. Neurath.
- Immune regulation and immunotherapy in autoimmune disease 2007, Springer
- Immune response 2006, ScienceDirect
- Immune response and the eye. 2nd, rev. ed. 2007, Karger
- Immune synapse as a novel target for therapy 2008, Springer
- Elements of the immune system and their roles in defense -- Innate immunity -- Principles of adaptive immunity -- Antibody structure and the generation of B-cell diversity -- Antigen recognition by T lymphocytes -- The development of B lymphocytes -- The development of T lymphocytes -- T cell-mediated immunity -- Immunity mediated by B cells and antibodies -- The body's defenses against infection -- Failures of the body's defenses -- Over-reactions of the immune system -- Disruption of healthy tissue by the immune response -- Vaccination to prevent infectious disease -- Transplantation of tissues and organs -- Cancer and its interactions with the immune system.
- Immune-based cancer treatment 2011, CRCnetBASEWhich cells control the anti-cancer T cell immune response? -- Antigen presentation -- T cells and cancer cells : components of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- Anti-cancer vaccines : new approaches -- How and why do we get cancer and can immune-based anti-cancer therapy save us? -- Immunotherapeutic approaches to the treatment of leukemia -- Cancer-induced autoimmunity -- Can we solve the cancer stem cell program and cure cancer using T cell-based immunotherapy? -- Translational immunology and its impact on anti-cancer T cell immunity and the development of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- Dendritic cells, immunotherapy, and the anti-cancer T cell response -- Regulatory T cells, dendritic cells, and the success of immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer -- NK cells and their role in the development of immune-based anti-cancer therapy -- How cancer cells influence the anti-cancer T cell imune response and why this is a problem during the immunotherapeutic treatment of cancer -- The T cell anti-cancer response, T cell regulation, and immunotherapy of neural crest cancers -- The immunological hole : will we fall in?
- Immune-mediated diseases 2007, Springer
- Immune-mediated neuromuscular diseases 2009., KargerAcute neuropathies / Bromberg, M.B. -- Chronic neuropathies : chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy and its variants / Ramchandren, S., Lewis, R.A. -- Nonsystemic vasculitic neuropathy : update on diagnosis, classification, pathogenesis, and treatment / Collins, M.P., Periquet-Collins, I. -- Dysimmune neuropathy / Kwan, J.Y. -- Autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy / Winston, N., Vernino, S. -- Myasthenia gravis with anti-acetylcholine receptor antibodies / Meriggioli, M.N. -- Muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase antibody-positive and seronegative myasthenia gravis / Muppidi, S., Wolfe, G.I. -- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome / Pourmand, R. -- Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies / Dimachkie, M.M., Barohn, R.J. -- Stiff person syndrome / Duddy, M.E., Baker, M.R.
- Immune-neuroendocrine circuitry 2003, ScienceDirect
- Immunity against mucosal pathogens 2008, Springer
- Immunization in practice. Updated ed. 2004, WHOModule 1. Target diseases -- Module 2. The vaccines -- Module 3. The cold chain -- Module 4. Ensuring safe injections -- Module 5. Planning immunization sessions to reach every infant -- Module 6. Holding an immunization session -- Module 7. Monitoring and using your data -- Module 8. Building community support for immunization.
- Immunization safety review 2004, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2003, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2003, NAP
- Immunoassay and other bioanalytical techniques 2007, CRCnetBASEIntegrating bioanalytical capability in an environmental analytical laboratory / Jeanette M. Van Emon ... [et al.] -- Directed evolution of ligand-binding proteins / K. Kramer, H. Geue, and B. Hock -- In vitro monoclonal antibody production: academic scale / Frances Weis-Garcia -- Antibodies to heavy metals: isolation, characterization, and incorporation into microplate-based assays and immunosensors / Diane A. Blake ... [et al.] -- Molecular imprinting for small molecules / Z. Cobb and L. I. Andersson -- Aptamer-based bioanalytical methods / Sara Tombelli, Maria Minunni, and Marco Mascini -- Surface imprinting: integration of recognition and transduction / Yanxiu Zhou, Bin Yu, and Kalle Levon -- Phage as biospecific probes / Valery A. Petrenko and Jennifer R. Brigati -- Upconverting phosphors for detection and identification using antibodies / David E. Cooper ... [et al.] -- Mathematical aspects of immunoassays / James F. Brady -- Immunochemical techniques in biological monitoring / Raymond E. Biagini, Cynthia A. F. Strile, and John E. Snawder -- Target and non-targeted approaches for detecting genetically modified organisms / Farid E. Ahmed -- Bioanalytical diagnostic test for measuring prions / Loredana Ingrosso, Maurizio Pocchiari, and Franco Cardone -- Environmental applications of immunoaffinity chromatography / Annette Moser, Mary Anne Nelson, and David S. Hage -- Sol-gel immunoassays and immunoaffinity chromatography / Miriam Altstein and Alisa Bronshtein -- Electrochemical immunoassays and immunosensors / Niina J. Ronkainen-Matsuno, H. Brian Halsall, and William R. Heineman -- Biosensors for environmental monitoring and homeland security / Kanchan A. Joshi, Wilfred Chen, and Ashok Mulchandani -- Bioarrays: current applications and concerns for developing, selecting and using array technology / Joany Jackman -- Microelectrode protein microarrays / Kilian Dill ... [et al.] -- Bioconjugated quantum dots for sensitive and multiplexed immunoassays / Xiaohu Gao ... [et al.] -- Nanotechnology and the future of bioanalytical methods / Lon Porter.
- Principles -- Product technology -- Laboratory management -- Applications.
- Immunobiology 5. 5th ed. NCBI Bookshelf
- Immunobiology of natural killer cell receptors 2006, Springer
- Pt. 1. An introduction to immunobiology and innate immunity. -- Basic concepts in immunology -- Innate immunity -- Pt. 2. The recognition of antigen. -- Antigen recognition by B-cell and T-cell receptors -- The generation of lymphocyte antigen receptors -- Antigen presentation to T lymphocytes -- Pt. 3. The development of mature lymphocyte receptor repertoires. -- Signaling through immune system receptors -- The development and survival of lymphocytes -- Pt. 4. The adaptive immune response. -- T cell-mediated immunity -- The humoral immune response -- Adaptive immunity to infection -- Pt. 5. The immune system in health and disease. -- Failures of host defense mechanisms -- Allergy and hypersensitivity -- Autoimmunity and transplantation -- Manipulation of the immune response -- Pt. 6. The origins of immune responses. -- Evolution of the innate immune system.
- Immunochemical protocols. 3rd ed. 2004, Springer ProtocolsConjugation of antibodies to biotin / James D. Hirsch and Rosaria P. Haugland -- Preparation of colloidal gold probes / David Hughes -- Immunogold probes in light microscopy / David Hughes -- Immunoelectron microscope techniques in plant virus diagnosis / Daphne M. Wright -- Dual-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay / William Jordan -- Competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay / William Jordan -- Immunoblotting techniques / Barbara Magi and Sabrina Liberatori -- Epitope mapping / Glenn E. Morris -- Generation and testing of immunoaffinity columns / Weilin L. Shelver -- Immunocapture-polymerase chain reaction / Vincent Mulholland --Immunization strategies for antibody production / Robert Burns -- Synthetic peptides as antigens for antibody production / David C. Hancock and Nicola J. O'Reilly -- Production of polyclonal antibodies in rabbits / David C. Hancock and Nicola J. O'Reilly -- Making hybridomas / Robert Burns -- Growing hybridomas / Gary Entrican and Gareth Young -- Phage display vectors for the in vitro generation of human antibody fragments / Michael Hust and Stefan Dübel -- Purification of antibodies and preparation of antibody fragments / Graham D. Kemp -- Conjugation of antibodies to alkaline phosphatase / G. Brian Wisdom -- Conjugation of antibodies to horseradish peroxidase / G. Brian Wisdom -- Conjugation of antibodies to fluorescein or rhodamine / G. Brian Wisdom --Magnetic cell sorting / Maciej Zborowski and Jeffrey J. Chalmers -- Cell enrichment and immunochemical staining / Oscar R. Lara and Jeffrey J. Chalmers.
- Immunochemical techniques. Part A ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part B ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part C ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part D, Selected immunoassays ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part E, Monoclonal antibodies and general immunoassay methods ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part F, Conventional antibodies, Fc receptors, and cytotoxicity ScienceDirect
- Immunochemical techniques. Part K, In vitro models of B and T cell functions and lymphoid cell receptors ScienceDirect
- Fulltext (pt. B) ScienceDirect
- Immunocytochemistry 2010, Springer
- Immunoendocrinology 2011, Springer
- Immunoendocrinology in health and disease 2004, CRCnetBASE
- ImmunoFacts, 2009 2008
- ImmunoFacts, 2011 2010
- Immunogenetics of autoimmune disease 2006, SpringerHLA and autoimmunity : structural basis of immune recognition / Kai W. Wucherpfennig -- Genomic variation and autoimmune disease / Silke Schmidt and Lisa F. Barcellos -- Endocrine diseases : type I diabetes mellitus / Regine Bergholdt, Michael F. McDermott, and Flemming Pociot -- Endocrine diseases : Graves' and Hashimoto's diseases / Yoshiyuki Ban and Yaron Tomer -- Central and peripheral nervous system diseases / Dorothée Chabas, Isabelle Cournu-Rebeix, and Bertrand Fontaine --Immunogenetics of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic sclerosis, and systemic lupus erythematosus / Allison Porter and J. Lee Nelson -- Gastroenterologic and hepatic diseases / Marcela K. Tello-Ruiz, Emily C. Walsh, and John D. Rioux -- Inflammatory myopathies : dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and inclusion body myositis / Renato Mantegazza and Pia Bernasconi -- Hematologic diseases : autoimmune hemolytic anemia and immune thrombocytopenic purpura / Mattias Olsson ... [et al.] -- Genetics of autoimmune myocarditis / Mehmet L. Guler, Davinna Ligons, and Noel R. Rose.
- Immunogenicity of biopharmaceuticals 2008, Springer
- Immunohistochemistry 2010, Springer
- Immunoinformatics 2007, Springer Protocols
- Immunoinformatics 2008, SpringerIMGT-ONTOLOGY, IMGT databases, tools, and web resources for immunoinformatics / Marie-Paule Lefranc -- IMGT standardization for molecular characterization of the T cell receptor/peptide/MHC complexes / Quentin Kaas ... [et al.] -- Structural immunoinformatics / Choba Ranganathan, Joo Chuan Tong, and Tin Wee Tan -- In silico QSAR-based predictions of class I and class II MHC epitopes / Channa K. Hattotuwagama ... [et al.] -- Allergen bioinformatics / Bernett T.K. Lee and Vladimir Brusic -- Immunoinformatics applied to modifying and improving biological therapeutics / Anne S. De Groot ... [et al.] -- Plasticity of dentritic cell transcriptional responses to antigen: functional states of dendritic cells / Paul Kellam and Antonia Kwan -- Understanding the immune system sytem by computer-aided modeling / Massimo Bernaschi and Filippo Castiglione -- Simulation of HIV-1 molecular evolution in response to chemokine coreceptors and antibodies / Jack da Silva -- MUTANT MOUSE: bona fide biosimulator for the functional annotation of gene and genome networks / Yoichi Gondo.
- Immunologic signatures of rejection 2011, Springerpt. 1. Preamble -- pt. 2. The immune biology of rejection : basic principles -- pt. 3. Circulating patterns associated with chronic and acute immune pathology -- pt. 4. Tissue-specific patterns associated with chronic inflammatory processes -- pt. 5. Signatures associated with acute rejection.
- Immunological synapse 2010, SpringerInsights into function of the immunological synapse from studies with supported planar bilayers / M.L. Dustin -- Immunological synapses within context: patterns of cell-cell communication and their application in T-T interactions / J. Doh and M.F. Krummel -- Molecular and cellular dynamics at the early stages of antigen encounter: the B-cell immunological synapse / Y.R. Carrasco -- Inhibitory and regulatory immune synapses / P. Eissmann and D.M. Davis -- The immunological synapse, TCR microclusters, and T cell activation / T. Yokosuka and T. Saito -- Signaling amplification at the immunological synapse / A. Viola, R.L. Contento and B. Molon -- Multiple microclusters: diverse compartments within the immune synapse / S.C. Bunnell -- A conformation-induced oligomerization model for B cell receptor microclustering and signaling / P. Tolar and S.K. Pierce -- Co-receptors and recognition of self at the immunological synapse / N.R. Gascoigne ... [et al.] -- Vesicle traffic to the immunological synapse: a multifunctional process targeted by lymphotropic viruses / A. Alcover and M.I. Thoulouze -- Plasticity of immunological synapses / S. Valitutti and L. Dupre -- APC, T cells, and the immune synapse / P. Reichardt, B. Dornbach and M. Gunzer.
- Immunological tolerance 2007, Springer Protocols
- Immunology and evolution of infectious disease 2002, NCBI Bookshelf
- Immunology and immunopathogenesis of malaria 2005, SpringerThe dissection of CD8 T cells during liver-stage infection / U. Krzych and R.J. Schwenk -- Early interactions between blood-stage Plasmodium parasites and the immune system / B.C. Urban, R. Ing, and M.M. Stevenson -- Longevity of the immune response and memory to blood-stage malaria infection / A.H. Achtman ... [et al.] -- Experimental models of cerebral malaria / C. Engwerda ... [et al.] -- Glycosylphosphatidylinositols in malaria pathogenesis and immunity : potential for therapeutic inhibition and vaccination / C.S. Boutlis ... [et al.] -- The immunology and pathogenesis of malaria during pregnancy / J.G. Beeson and P.E. Duffy.
- The scope of immunology -- Innate and adaptive immune mechanisms -- Recognition and receptors : the keys to immunity -- Evolution of immune mechanisms -- Cells involved in immunity : the haemopoietic system -- Complement -- Acute inflammation -- Phagocytic cells : the reticulo-endothelial system -- Phagocytosis -- Lymphocytes -- Primary lymphoid organs and lymphopoiesis -- Secondary lymphoid organs and lymphocyte traffic -- Evolution of recognition mechanisms : the immunoglobulin superfamily -- The major histocompatibility complex -- The T cell receptor -- Antibody diversification and synthesis -- Antibody structure and function -- Antigen recognition and processing -- The antibody response -- Antigen-antibody interaction and immune complexes -- Cell-mediated immune responses -- Tolerance -- Idiotypes, anti-idiotypes and networks -- The cytokine network -- Immunity, hormones and the brain --Anti-microbial immunity : a general scheme -- Immunity to viruses -- Immunity to bacteria -- Immunity to fungi -- Immunity to protozoa -- Immunity to worms -- Immunity to tumours -- Harmful immunity : a general scheme -- Allergy and anaphylaxis -- Immune complexes, complement and disease -- Chronic and cell-mediated inflammation -- Autoimmunity -- Transplant rejection -- Immunosuppression -- Immunodeficiency -- HIV and AIDS -- Immunostimulation and vaccination -- Immunity and clinical medicine -- Comparative sizes and molecular weights -- Landmarks in the history of immunology : some unsolved problems -- The CD classification.
- Immunology for pharmacy 2012, ScienceDirect
- Immunology guidebook 2004, ScienceDirectMolecules, cells, and tissues of immunity -- Antigens, immunogens, vaccines, and immunization -- Cluster of differentiation (CD) antigens -- The HLA dictionary, 2001 -- Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 2002 -- Nomenclature for factors of the dog major histocompatibility system (DLA), 2000 -- Antigen presentation -- B cells, immunoglobulin genes, and immunoglobulin structure -- T cells and the thymus -- Cytokines and chemokines -- The complement system -- Type I, II, III, and IV hypersensitivity -- Microbial immunity -- Immunoregulation, tolerance, and therapeutic immunology -- Immunohematology and transfusion medicine -- Immunological diseases and immunopathology -- Immunodeficiencies : congential and acquired -- Transplantation immunology.
- I die, but my memory lives on ..........
- — Immunology guidebook ...................
- Immunology of fungal infections ........
- — Ingredient interactions. 2nd ed. .......
- Inhalation aerosols. 2nd ed. ...........
- — Interventional management of urologic...
- Interventional oncology ................
- — IUTAM Symposium on Impact Biomechanic...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Authors: Adrian M.K. Thomas, Arpan K. Banerjee