- Fabry disease ..........................
- — First aid for the medicine clerkship....
- First aid for the obstetrics & gyneco...
- — Food, diet and obesity .................
- Food-borne parasitic zoonoses ..........
- — Frontiers in eating and weight regula...
- Frontiers in research of the renin-an...
- — Fuzzy expert systems and fuzzy reason...
- 1. Reproductive Anatomy -- 2. Diagnosis of Pregnancy -- 3. Physiology of Pregnancy -- 4. Antepartum -- 5. Intrapartum -- 6. Postpartum -- 7. Medical Conditions in Pregnancy -- 8. Obstetric Complications -- 9. Infections in Pregnancy -- 10. Twin Gestation -- 11. Abortions and Fetal Death -- 12. Ectopic Pregnancy -- 13. Contraception and Sterilization --14. Menstruation -- 15. Premenstrual Syndrome/Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder -- 16. Infertility -- 17. Amenorrhea -- 18. Hyperandrogenism -- 19. Hyperprolactemia/Galactorrhea -- 20. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding -- 21. Pelvic Pain -- 22. Endometriosis/Adenomyosis -- 23. Differential Diagnoses of Pelvic Masses -- 24. Cervical Dysplasia --25. Cervical Cancer -- 26. Endometrial Hyperplasia and Endometrial Cancer -- 27. Ovarian Cancer and Fallopian Tube Cancer -- 28. Vulvar Dysplasia, Vulvar Cancer, and Vaginal Cancer -- 29. Vulvar Disorders -- 30. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease -- 31. Sexually Transmitted Infections/Vaginitis -- 32. Breast Disease -- 33. Women's Health Maintenance -- 34. Female Sexuality -- 35. Ethics -- 36. Menopause -- 37. Pelvic Relaxation -- 38. Urinary Incontinence.
- Gestation and birth -- Prematurity -- Growth and development -- Nutrition -- Health supervision and prevention of illness and injury in children and adolescents -- Congenital malformations and chromosomal anomalies -- Metabolic disease -- Immunologic disease -- Infectious disease -- Gastrointestinal disease -- Respiratory disease -- Cardiovascular disease -- Renal, gynecologic, and urinary disease -- Hematologic disease -- Endocrine disease -- Neurologic disease -- Special organs: eye, ear, nose -- Musculoskeletal disease -- Dermatologic disease -- Psychiatric disease -- Pediatric life support.
- How to Succeed in the Pediatrics Clerkship -- Gestation and Birth -- Prematurity -- Growth and Development -- Nutrition -- Health Supervision & Prevention of Injury and Illness in Children & Adolescents -- Congenital Malformations and Chromosomal Abnormalities -- Metabolic Disease -- Immunologic Disease -- Infectious Disease -- Gastrointestinal Disease -- Respiratory Tract Disease -- Cardiovascular Disease -- Renal, Gynecologic & Genitourinary Disease -- Hematologic Disease -- Endocrine Disease -- Neurologic Disease -- Special Organs: Eye, Ear, Nose -- Musculoskeletal Disease/Orthopedics -- Dermatologic Disease -- Psychiatric Disease -- Pediatric Life Support.
- Chapter 1. Examination and Diagnosis -- Chapter 2. Psychotic Disorders -- Chapter 3. Mood Disorders -- Chapter 4. Anxiety and Adjustment Disorders -- Chapter 5. Personality Disorders -- Chapter 6. Substance-Related Disorders -- Chapter 7. Cognitive Disorders -- Chapter 8. Geriatric Psychiatry -- Chapter 9. Psychiatric Disorders in Children -- Chapter 10. Dissociative Disorders -- Chapter 11. Somataform and Factitious Disorders -- Chapter 12. Impulse Control Disorders -- Chapter 13. Eating Disorders -- 14. Sleep Disorders -- Chapter 15. Sexual Disorders -- Chapter 16. Psychotherapies -- Chapter 17. Psychopharmacology -- Chapter 18. Forensic Psychiatry.
- The surgical patient -- Wounds -- Acute abdomen -- Trauma -- Critical care -- Fluids, electrolytes, and nutrition -- The esophagus -- The stomach -- Small bowel -- Colon, rectum, and anal canal -- The appendix -- Hernia and abdominal wall problems -- The hepatobiliary system -- The pancreas -- The endocrine system -- The spleen -- The breast -- Burns -- Anesthesia -- Vascular surgery -- Pediatric surgery -- Ear, nose, and throat surgery -- Neurosurgery -- Cardiothoracic surgery -- Transplant -- The genitourinary system -- Orthopedics -- The hand.
- First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship: A Student to Student Guide Lane Catalog record
- Guide for wards success -- Practical information for all clerkships -- Emergency medicine -- Internal medicine -- Neurology -- Obstetrics and gynecology -- Pediatrics -- Psychiatry -- Surgery -- How to use the database -- General -- Pocket drug references -- Pocket cards -- ECG books -- Fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base -- Radiology -- PDA resources -- Emergency medicine -- Internal medicine -- Neurology -- Obstetrics and gynecology -- Pediatrics -- Psychiatry -- Surgery.
- First course in fuzzy and neural control 2003, CRCnetBASE
- First course in scientific computing SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.Mathematica, Fortran90, Maple, and Java on the accompanying CD-ROM in an interactive workbook format.
- First course in stochastic models 2003, Wileych. 1. The Poisson Process and Related Processes, p. 1-32 -- ch. 2. Renewal-Reward Processes, p. 33-79 -- ch. 3. Discrete-Time Markov Chains, p. 81-139 -- ch. 4. Continuous-Time Markov Chains, p. 141-186 -- ch. 5. Markov Chains and Queues, p. 187-232 -- ch. 6. Discrete-Time Markov Decision Processes, p. 233-277 -- ch. 7. Semi-Markov Decision Processes, p. 279-305 -- ch. 8. Advanced Renewal Theory, p. 307-338 -- ch. 9. Algorithmic Analysis of Queueing Models, p. 339-430.
- First International Conference on Rabies in Europe Lane Catalog record
- Openings and introductions -- Chief complaint and free speech -- Developing rapport -- Managing the early patient interview -- History of the present illness -- Getting the facts about the present illness -- Interviewing about feelings -- Personal and social history -- Sensitive subjects -- Control of the later interview -- Mental status exam I: behavioral aspects -- Mental status exam II: cognitive aspects -- Signs and symptoms in areas of clinical interest -- Closure -- Interviewing informants -- Meeting resistance -- Special or challenging patient behaviors and issues -- Diagnosis and recommendations -- Sharing your findings with the patient -- Communicating your findings to others -- Troubleshooting your interview.
- First miracle drugs 2007Beginnings -- A system of invention -- Prontosil -- Into the maelstrom -- Accommodation and survival -- Pathways of recognition -- M&B 693 -- Acclaim and expansion -- At war -- Trial by fire -- A mechanism revealed -- The sulfa drugs and twentieth-century medicine.
- First responder's guide to abnormal psychology 2007, SpringerIntroduction -- The role and importance of first responders to dealing with psychologically disordered individuals -- Normal vs. abnormal behavior: a continuum -- Key mental health issues in the criminal justice and emergency medical systems -- Disorders of the brain and central nervous system -- The psychotic disorders -- The mood disorders -- The anxiety, somatoform and dissociative disorders -- The personality disorders -- The substance use disorders -- Crisis, terrorism and trauma-based disorders -- Therapeutic justice -- Mental disorders in youth -- Index.
- Fischer's Mastery of surgery. 6th ed. 2012, Ovid"The scope of Fischer's Mastery of Surgery, Sixth Edition, is consistent with the broad training of a general surgeon, providing extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures. Each procedural chapter reviews the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning, but focuses most heavily on step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. Each chapter concludes, as is traditional for this classic text, with an editorial commentary which strives to put the chapter in a broad context and provide helpful critiques of the most recent literature. The sixth edition will include a dozen new chapters, including endovascular treatment of varicose veins, fasciotomy, and thoracic aortic transaction. The vascular section has been completely reorganized and will incorporate both open and endovascular procedures. For the first time, the sixth edition is in full color."--Provided by publisher.
- Fish bioacoustics 2008, SpringerIntroduction to fish bioacoustics / Richard R. Fay, Arthur N. Popper, and Jacqueline F. Webb -- Hearing and acoustic behavior: basic and applied considerations / Arthur N. Popper and Carl R. Schilt -- Structures and functions of the auditory nervous system of fishes / Richard R. Fay and Peggy L. Edds-Walton -- Evolution of peripheral mechanisms for the enhancement of sound reception / Christopher B. Braun and Terry Grande -- Bioacoustics and the lateral line system of fishes / Jacqueline F. Webb, John C. Montgomery, and Joachim Mogdans -- Orientation to auditory and lateral line stimuli / Olav Sand and Horst Bleckmann -- Multipole mechanisms for directional hearing in fish / Peter H. Rogers and David G. Zeddies -- Vocal-acoustic communication: from neurons to behavior / Andrew H. Bass and Friedrich Ladich -- Active and passive acoustics to locate and study fish / David A. Mann, Anthony D. Hawkins, and J. Michael Jech.
- Fish, Omega 3 and human health. 2nd ed. 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Fishman's Pulmonary diseases and disorders. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2008.
- "In Fitness Measures and Health Outcomes in Youth, the IOM assesses the relationship between youth fitness test items and health outcomes, recommends the best fitness test items, provides guidance for interpreting fitness scores, and provides an agenda for needed research. The report concludes that selected cardiorespiratory endurance, musculoskeletal fitness, and body composition measures should be in fitness surveys and in schools. Collecting fitness data nationally and in schools helps with setting and achieving fitness goals and priorities for public health at an individual and national level" Publisher's Summary (excerpt).
- Fitzpatrick's Color atlas and synopsis of clinical dermatology. 6th ed. 2009, AccessMedicineSect. 1: Disorders of sebaceous and apocrine glands -- Sect. 2: Eczema/dermatitis -- Sect. 3: Psoriasis -- Sect. 4: Ichthyoses -- Sect. 5: Miscellaneous epidermal disorders -- Sect. 6: Bullous diseases -- Sect. 7: Miscellaneous inflammatory disorders -- Sect. 8: Severe and life-threatening eruptions in the acutely ill patient -- Sect. 9: Benign neoplasms and hyperplasias -- Sect. 10: Photosensitivity, photo-induced disorders, and disorders by ionizing radiation -- Sect. 11: Precancerous lesions and cutaneous carcinomas -- Sect. 12: Melanoma precursors and primary cutaneous melanoma -- Sect. 13: Pigmentary disorders -- Sect. 14: The skin signs in immune, autoimmune, and rheumatic disorders -- Sect. 15: Endocrine, metabolic, nutritional, and genetic diseases -- Sect. 16: Skin signs or vascular insufficiency -- Sect. 17: Skin signs of renal insufficiency -- Sect. 18: Skin signs of systemic cancers -- Sect. 19: Skin signs of hematologic disease -- Sect. 20: Cutaneous lymphomas and sarcoma -- Sect. 21: Skin diseases in organ and bone marrow transplantation -- Sect. 22: Adverse cutaneous drug reactions -- Sect. 23: Disorders of psychiatric etiology -- Sect. 24: Bacterial infections involving the skin -- Sect. 25: Fungal infections of the skin and hair -- Sect. 26: Rickettsial infections -- Sect. 27: Viral infections of skin and mucosa -- Sect. 28: Arthropod insect bites, stings, and cutaneous infections -- Sect. 29: Systemic parasitic infections -- Sect. 30: Sexually transmitted infections -- Sect. 31: Human retroviral infections and mucocutaneous manifestations of HIV/AIDS disease -- Sect. 32: Disorders of hair follicles and related disorders -- Sect. 33: Disorders of the nail apparatus -- Sect. 34: Disorders of the mouth -- Sect. 35: Disorders of the genitalia, perineum, and anus -- Sect. 36: Generalized pruritus without skin lesions.
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in general medicine. 6th ed. v. 1-2, 2003.
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in general medicine. 7th ed. 2008, AccessMedicine
- Five minute clinical consult 2007, 2009-<2010>, Ovid2009 (17th ed.) Ovid2010 (18th ed.) Ovid2012 (20th ed.) Ovid
- Fixing sex 2008Taxonomies of intersexuality to the 1950s -- Complicating sex, routinizing intervention : the development of the traditional treatment paradigm -- From socialization to hardwire : challenges to the traditional treatment paradigm -- Boy or girl? : bodies of mixed evidence and gender assignment -- Fixing sex : surgery and the production of normative sexuality -- Wanting and deciding what is best : parents' experiences -- Growing up under the medical gaze : adults' experiences -- The intersex body in the world : activism and social and medical change.
- Flavonoids 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Flavonoids and other polyphenols ScienceDirect
- Flavonoids and related compounds 2012, CRCnetBASEBioavailability of flavanones / Mireia Urpi-Sarda ... [et al.] -- Bioavailability of dietary monomeric and polymeric flavan-3-ols / Alan Crozier, Michael N. Clifford, and Daniele Del Rio -- Anthocyanins : understanding their absorption and metabolism / Ronald L. Prior -- Bioavailability of flavonols and flavones / Mariusz Konrad Piskula, Kaeko Murota, and Junji Terao -- Bioavailability of isoflavones in humans / Aedín Cassidy, José Peñalvo, and Peter Hollman -- Dietary hydroxycinnamates and their bioavailability / Angelique Stalmach, Gary Williamson, and Mike Clifford -- Bioavailability of dihydrochalcones / Elke Richling -- Occurrence, bioavailability, and metabolism of resveratrol / Paola Vitaglione, Stefano Sforza, and Daniele Del Rio -- Bioavailability and metabolism of ellagic acid and ellagitannins / Mar Larrosa ... [et al.] -- Colon-derived microbial metabolites of dietary phenolic compounds / Anna-Marja Aura -- Synthesis of dietary phenolic metabolites and isotopically labeled dietary phenolics / Denis Barron ... [et al.] -- Interactions of flavan-3-ols within cellular signaling pathways / Cesar G. Fraga and Patricia I. Oteiza -- Flavonoids and vascular function / Ana Rodriguez-Mateos and Jeremy P.E. Spencer -- Effects of flavonoids on the vascular endothelium : what is known and what is next? / Antje R. Weseler and Aalt Bast -- Green tea flavan-3-ols and their role in protecting against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease pathophysiology / Orly Weinreb ... [et al.] -- Flavonoids and neuroinflammation / David Vauzour and Katerina Vafeiadou -- Effects of flavonoids on cognitive performance / Shibu M. Poulose and Barbara Shukitt-Hale -- Flavonoids and oral cancer / Thomas Walle -- Flavonoids and cancer-effects on dna damage / Piyawan Sitthiphong ... [et al.].
- Flavonoids in health and disease 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Flawless 2007
- Flax 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Flaxseed in human nutrition. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Flesh and blood 2004
- Flexibility, a concise guide 2008, Springer
- Bronchoscopy in the new millennium / Shigeto Ikeda & Teruomi Miyazawa -- The ideal bronchoscopy suite / J. Francis Turner, Jr., Joseph Lombardo, and Ko-Pen Wang -- Infection control and radiation safety in the bronchoscopy suite / Daniel A. Culver ... [et al.] -- Examination of the larynx through the flexible bronchoscope / David P. Meeker -- Applied anatomy of the airways / Mani S. Kavuru and Atul C. Mehta -- Anesthesia for flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy / Mark I. Rossberg and Thomas J. K. Toung -- Flexible bronchoscopy training / Pyng Lee and Atul C. Mehta -- Indications and contraindications in flexible bronchoscopy / J. Francis Turner, Jr. and Ko-Pen Wang -- Bronchoscopy for airway lesions / Heinrich D. Becker -- Bronchoscopic lung biopsy / Udaya B. S. Prakash and James P. Utz -- Bronchoalveolar lavage / Jeffrey R. Jacobson and Joe G. N. Garcia -- Transbronchial needle aspiration for cytology and histology specimens / Ko-Pen Wang, Atul C. Mehta and J. Francis Turner, Jr. -- The utilization of autofluorescence in flexible bronchoscopy / Annette McWilliams and Stephen Lam -- Potential and limitations of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) / Heinrich D. Becker and Felix Herth -- Flexible bronchoscopy and the use of lasers / Jaime F. Avecillas and Atul C. Mehta -- Cryotherapy in tracheobronchial disorders by flexible bronchoscopy / Ramit K. Sharma and Praveen N. Mathur -- Endobronchial electrocautery / Roberto Machado andAtul C. Mehta -- Endobronchial brachytherapy / Jack J. Hong ... [et al.] -- Bronchoscopy in foreign body removal / Albert L. Rafanan and Atul C. Mehta -- The role of bronchoscopy in hemoptysis / Sunit R. Patel and James K. Stoller -- Flexible bronchoscopy and the use of stents / Ko-Pen Wang, Atul C. Mehta and J. Francis Turner, Jr. -- Photodynamic therapy in lung cancer / Armin Ernst and Harubumi Kato -- Balloon bronchoplasty / Kevin L. Kovitz -- Rigid bronchoscopy / J. Francis Turner, Jr. and Ko-Pen Wang -- Pediatric flexible bronchoscopy for adult bronchoscopists / Robert E. Wood.
- Flexible intramedullary nailing in children 2010, Springer
- Florence Nightingale on wars and the War Office SU Catalog (SearchWorks), Click LINK above for location/circulation status.
- Florida ethnobotany 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Flow cytometry 2007, SpringerPrinciples of flow cytometry / Marion G. Macey -- Cell preparation / Desmond A. McCarthy -- Fluorochromes and fluorescence / Desmond A. McCarthy -- Quality control in flow cytometry / David Barnett and John T. Reilly -- Experimental design, data analysis, and fluorescence quantitation / Mark Lowdell -- Apoptosis detection by flow cytometry / Paul Allen and Derek Davies -- DNA analysis by flow cytometry / Derek Davies and Paul Allen -- Immunological studies of human cells / Ulrika Johansson -- Calcium: cytoplasmic, mitochondrial, endoplasmic reticulum, and flux measurements / Gary Warnes and Marion G. Macey -- Further functional studies / Marion G. Macey -- Cell sorting by flow cytometry / Derek Davies.
- Flow cytometry protocols. 2nd ed. 2004, Springer ProtocolsFlow cytometry : an introduction / Alice L. Givan -- Multiparameter flow cytometry of bacteria / Howard M. Shapiro and Gerhard Nebe-von-Caron -- Multiparameter data acquisition and analysis of leukocytes / Carleton C. Stewart and Sigrid J. Stewart -- Flow cytometric analysis of kinase signaling cascades / Omar D. Perez, Peter O. Krutzik, and Garry P. Nolan -- Cytokine flow cytometry / Holden T. Maecker -- Use of cell-tracking dyes to determine proliferation precursor frequencies of antigen-specific T cells / Alice L. Givan ... [et al.] -- Assessment of lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity using flow cytometry / Luzheng Liu ... [et al.] -- Multiparametric analysis of apoptosis by flow and image cytometry / William G. Telford, Akira Komoriya, and Beverly Z. Packard -- Detection and enrichment of hematopoietic stem cells by side population phenotype / Shannon S. Eaker ... [et al.] -- Hematopoietic stem cell characterization by Hoechst 33342 and Rhodamine 123 staining / Ivan Bertoncello and Brenda Williams --Phenotypic and functional analyses of human CD34neg hematopoietic precursors from mobilized peripheral blood / Douglas C. Dooley and Barbara K. Oppenlander -- Multiparameter flow cytometry of fluorescent protein reporters / Teresa S. Hawley ... [et al.] -- Analysis of fluorescent protein expressing cells by flow cytometry / Steven C. Pruitt, Lawrence M. Mielnicki, and Carleton C. Stewart -- Integrative flow cytometric and microarray approaches for use in transcriptional profiling / David W. Galbraith, Rangasamy Elumalai, and Fang Cheng Gong -- Flow cytometric analysis of fluorescence resonance energy transfer : a tool for high-throughput screening of molecular interactions in living cells / Francis Ka-Ming Chan and Kevin L. Holmes -- Design of a fluorescence-activated cell sorting-based mammalian protein-protein interaction trap / Sam Lievens ... [et al.] -- Flow cytometric screening of yeast surface display libraries / Michael Feldhaus and Robert Siegel -- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer based HIV-1 virion fusion assay -- Marielle Cavrois ... [et al.] -- Cell cycle analysis of asynchronous populations / Michael G. Ormerod -- Solid tumor DNA content analysis / Adel K. El-Naggar and Philippe Vielh --Concurrent flow cytometric analysis of DNA and RNA / Adel K. El-Naggar -- Telomere length measurement by fluorescenece in situ hybridization and flow cytometry / Veena Kapoor and William G. Telford -- Small lasers in flow cytometry / William G. Telford -- Viable infectious cell sorting in a BSL-3 facility / Stephen P. Perfetto ... [et al.].
- Fluid and electrolytes in pediatrics 2010, Springer
- Fluid overload 2010, Karger"Fluid overload is often observed in patients with heart failure and secondary oliguric states. A thorough assessment of the fluid status of the patient may help guide the therapy and prevent complications induced by inappropriate therapeutic strategies. The present publication is divided into four parts: Definition and Classification, Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Therapy."--Website.
- Fluid volume monitoring with glucose dilution 2007, Springer
- Principles of acid-base physiology -- Tools to use to diagnose acid-base disorders -- Metabolic acidosis: clinical approach -- Metabolic acidosis due to a deficit of NaHCO₃ -- Ketoacidosis -- Metabolic acidosis: acid gain types -- Metabolic alkalosis -- Respiratory acid-base disturbances -- Sodium and waterphysiology -- Hyponatremia -- Hypernatremia -- Polyuria -- Potassium physiology -- Hypokalemia -- Hyperkalemia -- Hyperglycemia.
- Fluid-structure interaction 2006, Springer
- Fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy (FFS). Part A-B pt. A-B, 2013., ScienceDirectpt. B ScienceDirectPart A. 40 years of FCS: how it all began / Elliot L. Elson -- Brief introduction to fluorescence correlation spectroscopy / Elliot L. Elson -- Dual-color fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy with continuous laser excitation in a confocal setup / Thomas Weidemann and Petra Schwille -- Brightness analysis / Patrick Macdonald, Jolene Johnson, Elizabeth Smith, Yan Chen, and Joachim D. Mueller -- Time-integrated fluorescence cumulant analysis and its application in living cells / Bin Wu, Robert H. Singer, and Joachim D. Mueller -- Raster image correlation spectroscopy and number and brightness analysis / Michelle A. Digman, Milka Stakic, and Enrico Gratton -- Global analysis in fluorescence correlation spectroscopy and fluorescence lifetime microscopy / Neil Anthony and Keith Berland -- Dual-focus fluorescence correlation spectroscopy / Christoph Pieper, Kerstin Weiss, Ingo Gergor, and Jörg Enderlein -- Pulsed interleaved excitation: principles and applications / Jelle Hendrix and Don C. Lamb -- Image correlation spectroscopy: mapping correlations in space, time, and reciprocal space / Paul W. Wiseman.Part B. FCS in STED microscopy : studying the nanoscale of lipid membrane dynamics / Veronika Mueller ... [et al.] -- Analyzing Förster resonance energy transfer with fluctuation algorithms / Suren Felekyan ... [et al.] -- Fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy approaches to the study of receptors in live cells / David M. Jameson, Nicholas G. James, and Joseph P. Albanesi -- Studying the protein corona on nanoparticles by FCS / G. Ulrich Nienhaus, Pauline Maffre, and Karin Nienhaus -- Studying antibody-antigen interactions with fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy / Sergey Y. Tetin, Qiaoqiao Ruan, and Joseph P. Skinner -- Fluorescence fluctuation approaches to the study of adhesion and signaling / Alexia I. Bachir, Kristopher E. Kubow, and Alan R. Horwitz -- Interactions in gene expression networks studied by two-photon fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy / Nathalie Declerck and Catherine A. Royer-- Studying ion exchange in solution and at biological membranes by FCS / Jerker Widengren -- Fluctuation analysis of acivity biosensor images for the study of information flow in signaling pathways / Marco Vilela ... [et al.] -- Probing the plasma membrane organization in living cells by spot variation fluorescence correlation spectroscopy / Cyrille Billaudeau ... [et al.].
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) 2010, Springer ProtocolsFluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH), Basic principles and methodology -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization on DNA halo preparations and extended chromatin fibres -- Detection of nascent RNA transcripts by fluorescence in situ hybridization -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissues, including tissue microarrays -- Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) on tissue cryosections -- Multiplex fluorescence in situ hybridization (M-FISH) -- Optical mapping of protein-DNA complexes on chromatin fibers -- 3D-FISH on cultured cells combined with immunostaining -- The Comet-FISH assay for the analysis of DNA damage and repair -- Direct in situ hybridization with oligonucleotide functionalized quantum dot probes -- LNA-FISH for detection of MicroRNAs in frozen sections -- Chromosome orientation fluorescence in situ hybridization or strand-specific FISH -- Combinatorial oligo FISH: directed labeling of specific genome domains in differentially fixed cell material and live cells -- Simultaneous visualization of FISH signals and bromo-deoxyuridine incorporation by formamide-free DNA denaturation -- CryoFISH: fluorescence in situ hybridization on ultrathin cryosections -- Characterization of chromosomal rearrangements using multicolor-banding (MCB/m-band) -- Visualizing nucleic acids in living cells by fluorescence in vivo hybridization -- Quality control in FISH as part of a laboratory's quality management system -- FlashFISH: "same day" prenatal diagnosis of common chromosomal aneuploidies -- FISH for pre-implantation genetic diagnosis -- PNA-FISH on human sperm -- POD-FISH: a new technique for parental origin determination based on copy number variation polymorphism -- Sequence-based high resolution chromosomal comparative genomic hybridization (CGH) -- ImmunoFISH on isolated nuclei from paraffin-embedded biopsy material -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization on 3D cultures of tumor cells -- Simultaneous ultrasensitive subpopulation staining/hybridization in situ (SUSHI) in HIV-1 disease monitoring -- Detection of prokaryotic cells with fluorescence in situ hybridization -- FISH as a tool to investigate chromosome behavior in budding yeast -- FISH on chromosomes derived from the snail model organism biomphalaria glabrata -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization with bacterial artificial chromosomes (BACs) to mitotic heterochromatin of drosophila -- Three-dimensional fluorescence in situ hybridization in mouse embryos using repetitive probe sequences -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for genomic investigations in rat -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization on early porcine embryos -- FISH on 3D preserved bovine and murine preimplantation embryos.
- Fluorescence sensors and biosensors 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Fluorescence spectroscopy 1997, ScienceDirect
- Fluorescence spectroscopy 2008, ScienceDirectA method in enzymology for measuring hydrolytic activities in live cell environments / Beverly Z. Packard and Akira Komoriya -- Heterogeneity of fluorescence determined by the method of area-normalized time-resolved emission spectroscopy / N. Periasamy -- Multiparametric probing of microenvironment with solvatochromic fluorescent dyes / Andrey S. Klymchenko and Alexander P. Demchenko -- Site-selective red-edge effects / Alexander P. Demchenko -- Fluorescence approaches to quantifying biomolecular interactions / Catherine A. Royer and Suzanne F. Scarlata -- Forster resonance energy transfer measurements of transmembrane helix dimerization energetics / Mikhail Merzlyakov and Kalina Hristova -- Application of single-molecule spectroscopy in studying enzyme kinetics and mechanism / Jue Shi ... [et al.] -- Ultrafast fluorescence spectroscopy via upconversion : applications to biophysics / Jianhua Xu and Jay R. Knutson -- Use of fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) in studying protein-induced DNA bending / Anatoly I. Dragan and Peter L. Privalov --Fluorescent pteridine probes for nucleic acid analysis / Mary E. Hawkins -- Single-molecule fluorescence methods for the analysis of RNA folding and ribonucleoprotein assembly / Goran Pljevaljčić and David P. Millar -- Using fluorophore-labeled oligonucleotides to measure affinities of protein-DNA interactions / Brian J. Anderson ... [et al.] -- Identifying small pulsatile signals within noisy data : a fluorescence application / Michael L. Johnson ... [et al.] -- Determination of zinc using carbonic anhydrase-based fluorescence biosensors / Rebecca Bozym ... [et al.] -- Instrumentation for fluorescence-based fiber optic biosensors / Richard B. Thompson ... [et al.]
- Fluorescence spectroscopy in biology 2005, SpringerPt. 1. Fluorescence spectroscopy: basics and advanced approaches. Basics of fluorescence spectroscopy in biosciences / M. Hof, V. Fidler and R. Hutterer -- Pulse and phase fluorometries: an objective comparison / B. Valeur -- Non-exponential fluorescence of electronically coupled donors contains distance information / S. Kalinin, M. Isaksson and L.B.-Å. Johansson -- Fluorescence nanotomography: recent progress, constraints and opportunities / O.J. Rolinski and D.J.S. Birch -- Solvent relaxation as a tool for probing micro-polarity and -fluidity / J. Sýkora, R. Hutterer and M. Hof -- Total internal reflection fluorescence microscopy: applications in biophysics / N.L. Thompson and J.K. Pero -- Single molecule spectroscopy: basics and applications / J. Enderlein --Pt. 2. Application of fluorescence spectroscopy to biological membranes. Raft microdomains in model membranes as revealed by fluorescence quenching / G. Duportail -- The lateral structure of lipid membranes as seen by fluorescence microscopy / L.A. Bagatolli -- Pt. 3. Application of fluorescence spectroscopy to protein studies. Protein dynamics and protein folding dynamics revealed by time-resolved fluorescence / A. Saxena, J.B. Upgaonkar and G. Krishnamoorthy -- Time-resolved fluorescence and two-photon FCS investigation of the interaction of HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein with hairpin loop oligonucleotides / J. Azoulay ... [et al.] -- Pt. 4. Application of fluorescence spectroscopy to DNA and drug delivery. Fluorescence techniques in non-viral gene therapy / N. Adjimatera, A.P. Neal and I.S. Blagbrough -- Fluorescence applications in targeted drug delivery / K. Bryl and M. Langner -- Pt. 5. Fluorescence spectroscopy in cells: FCS and quantum dots. Fluorescence correlations spectroscopy in cell biology / B. Brock -- Fluorescence quantum dots: properties and applications / M.R. Warnement and S.J. Rosenthal -- Heat stress of cancer cells: fluorescence imaging of structural changes with quantum dots 605 and alexa 488.
- Fluorescent energy transfer nucleic acid probes 2006, Springer Protocols
- Fluorescent imaging 2013, KargerHistory and basic technique of fluorescence imaging for hepatobiliary-pancreatic surgery / Ishizawa, T.; Kokudo, N. -- Identification of hepatocellular carcinoma / Ishizawa, T.; Kokudo, N. -- Identification of metastatic liver cancer / Lim, C.; Vibert, E. -- Identification of occult liver metastases / Yokoyama, N.; Otani, T. -- Application of fluorescence imaging to hepatopancreatobiliary surgery / Hutteman, M.; Verbeek, F.P.R.; Vahrmeijer, A.L. -- Applications of indocyanine green fluorescence imaging to liver transplantation / Kawaguchi, Y.; Ishizawa, T.; Kokudo, N. -- Staining of liver segments / Aoki, T.; Murakami, M. -- Visualization of cholecystic venous flow for hepatic resection in gallbladder carcinoma / Kai, K. -- Fluorescence cholangiography in open surgery / Mitsuhashi, N.; Shimizu, H.; Miyazaki, M. -- Fluorescence cholangiography in laparoscopic cholecystectomy : experience in Japan / Tagaya, N. [and six others] -- Fluorescence cholangiography in laparoscopic cholecystectomy experience in Argentina / Dip, F. [and five others] -- Novel laparoscopic fluorescence imaging for identification of pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancer / Bouvet, M.; Hoffman, R.M. -- Novel fluorescent probes for identification of liver cancer and pancreatic leak / Yamashita, S. [and six others] -- Novel fluorescent probes for intraoperative cholangiography / Vinegoni, C. [and five others] -- Endomicroscopic examination using fluorescent probes / Goetz, M.
- Fluorescent proteins. 2nd ed. 2008, ScienceDirect
- Fluoride and the oral environment 2011, KargerFluoride intake of children : considerations for dental caries and dental fluorosis / M.A.R. Buzalaf, S.M. Levy -- Fluoride metabolism / M.A.R. Buzalaf, G.M. Whitford -- Contemporary biological markers of exposure to fluoride / A.J. Rugg-Gunn, A. E. Villa, M.A.R. Buzalaf -- Historical and recent biological markers of exposure to fluoride / J.P. Pessan, M.A.R. Buzalaf -- Acute toxicity of ingested fluoride / G.M. Whitford -- Chronic fluoride toxicity : dental fluorosis / P. DenBesten, W. Li -- Mechanisms of action of fluoride for caries control / M.A.R. Buzalaf ... [et al.] -- Topical use of fluorides for caries control / J.P. Pessan, K.J. Toumba, M.A.R. Buzalaf -- Systemic fluoride / F. C. Sampaio, S. M. Levy -- Oral fluoride reservoirs and the prevention of dental caries / G.L. Vogel -- Fluoride in dental erosion / A.C. Magalhães ... [et al.].
- fMRI 2010, SpringerSection 1. Basics -- Introduction / Stephan Ulmer -- Neuroanatomy and Cortical Landmarks / Stephan Ulmer -- Spatial Resolution of fMRI Techniques / Seong-Gi Kim, Tao Jin and Mitsuhiro Fukuda -- The Electrophysiological Background of the fMRI Signal / Christoph Kayser and Nikos K. Logothetis -- High-Field fMRI / Elke R. Gizewski -- Press Button Solutions / Kerstin Schmidt and Stephan Ulmer -- Section 2. Clinical Applications -- Preoperative Blood Oxygen Level Dependent (BOLD) functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) of Motor and Somatosensory Function / Christoph Stippich -- The Functional Anatomy of Speech Processing: From Auditory Cortex to Speech Recognition and Speech Production / Gregory Hickok -- Use of fMRI Language Lateralization for Quantitative Prediction of Naming and Verbal Memory Outcome in Left Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery / Jeffrey R. Binder -- Mapping of Recovery from Poststroke Aphasia: Comparison of PET and fMRI / Wolf-Dieter Heiss -- Functional Magnetic Resonance-Guided Brain Tumor Resection / Peter D. Kim, Charles L. Truwit and Walter A. Hall -- Direct Cortical Stimulation and fMRI / Maximillian H. Mehdorn, Simone Goebel and Arya Nabavi -- Imaging Epileptic Seizures Using fMRI / Simon Glynn and John A. Detre -- Special Issues in fMRI-Studies Involving Children / Marko Wilke -- Multimodal Brain Mapping in Patients with Early Brain Lesions / Martin Staudt -- Combining Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with (f)MRI / Gesa Hartwigsen, Tanja Kassuba and Hartwig Roman Siebner -- Clinical Magnetoencephalography and fMRI / Steven M. Stufflebeam.
- FNA cytology in the diagnosis of lymphoma 2009, KargerHistorical aspects -- Techniques -- Flow cytometry in fine-needle aspiration diagnosis of lymphomas / in collaboration with Anna Porwit-MacDonald -- B cell neoplasms -- T cell neoplasms -- Hodgkin lymphoma -- Lymphadenopathy in HIV-infected patients -- Histiocytic and dendritic neoplasms -- Extranodal lymphomas -- Lymphoma look-alike.
- FNA cytology of ophthalmic tumors 2012, KargerHistory, indications, technique and limitations / Singh, A.D. ... [et al.] -- Cytological preparation / Brainard, J.A., Biscotti, C.V. -- Uveal metastases / Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal lymphoma / Chute, D.J., Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal melanoma : diagnostic features / Biscotti, C.V., Singh, A.D. -- Uveal melanoma : prognostication / Turell, M.E. ... [et al.] -- Vitreous biopsy : specimen preparation and interpretation / Coupland, S.E. -- Fine needle aspiration biopsy of retinal tumors / Ali, M.J. ... [et al.] -- Fine needle aspiration cytology in orbital tumors / Seregard, S., Tani, E. -- Future of ophthalmic fine needle aspiration biopsy / Singh, A.D., Dolan, B., Biscotti , C.V.
- Focal liver lesions 2005, Springer
- Focus on extrapyramidal dysfunction Lane Catalog record
- DVD contents: Epiretinal membrane removal -- Macular hole surgery with trypan blue and indocyanine green staining -- Macular hole surgery with internal limiting membrane removal using triamcinolone -- Surgical removal of choroidal neovascular membrane (submacular surgery) -- Limited macular translocation -- Macular translocation with 360-degree retinotomy -- Surgery for diabetic macular edema -- Surgery for myopic foveoschisis -- 25-gauge transconjunctival standard vitrectomy for macular pucker.Optical coherence tomography -- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope-based angiography -- Microperimetry -- Multifocal electroretinogram in macular disorders -- Fluorescein angiography and indocyanine green angiography in macular disorders -- Laser photocoagulation in diabetic macular edema -- Laser treatment of macular disorders -- Photodynamic therapy for neovascular age-related macular degeneration -- Vascular endothelial growth factor and anti-vascular endothelial growth factor therapy for choroidal neovascularization -- Antioxidants and age-related macular degeneration -- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide in macular diseases -- Surgeries for epiretinal membrane, vitreomacular traction syndrome, idiopathic macular hole, choroidal neovascularization, diabetic macular edema and myopic foveoschisis -- Surgeries for retinal vein occlusion -- Step by step macular and allied surgeries -- Macular involvement in posterior uveitis -- Macular involvement in intraocular tumors -- Oxidative stress in macular diseases.
- Folate in health and disease. 2nd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEFolate chemistry and metabolism / Barry Shane -- Folate bioavailability / Helene McNulty, Kristina Pentieva -- Folate biochemical pathways and their regulation / Patrick Stover -- Genetic variation : effect on folate metabolism and disease/birth defect risk / Karen Christensen, Rima Rozen -- Folate in pregnancy and lactation / Tsunenobu Tamura, Mary Frances Picciano, Michelle Kay McGuire -- Folate status and birth defect risk : epidemiological perspective / Charlotte Hobbs ... [et al.] -- Folate-related birth defects : embryonic consequences of abnormal folate transport and metabolism / Deeann Wallis ... [et al.] -- Folic acid fortification : neural tube defect risk reduction-global perspective / R.J. Berry, Heather Hamner, Joseph Mulinaire -- Folate and cancer : epidemiological perspective / Jia Chen ... [et al.] -- Folate and carcinogenesis : basic mechanisms / Eric Ciappio, Joel Mason -- Folate and vascular disease : epidemiological perspective / Sari Kalin, Eric Rimm --Folate and vascular disease : basic mechanisms / Luciana Hannibal, Alla V. Glushchenko, Donald W. Jacobsen -- Folate and neurological function : epidemiological perspective / Martha S. Morris, Paul Jacques -- Folate and neurological disease : basic mechanisms / Terry Bottiglieri, Edwards H. Reynolds -- Folate and vitamin B12 interactions : metabolic and potential health implications / Anne Molloy -- Clinical folate deficiency / Sally Stabler -- Influence of alcohol on folate status and methionine metabolism in relation to alcoholic liver disease / Charles Halsted, Valentina Medici, Farah Esfandiari -- Folate and choline interrelationships : metabolic and potential health implications / Marie Caudill -- Folate : recommended intakes, consumption, and status / Gail Kauwell, Megan L. Diaz, Lynn B. Bailey -- Kinetics of folate and one-carbon metabolism / Jesse F. Gregory III, Vanessa da Silva, Yvonne Lamners -- Folate analytical methodology / Christine Pfeiffer, Zia Fazili, and Mindy Zhang.
- Folding for the synapse 2011, Springer
- Folding of disulfide proteins 2011, Springer
- Follies of the wise 2006Consists of a collection of edited book reviews, essays, and lectures from the last 15 years on psychoanalysis and a wide range of related topics.
- Following Charcot 2011, KargerShedding new light on the birth of neurology and psychiatry.
- Food additives. 2nd ed., rev. and expanded. 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Food allergy 2012, ScienceDirectOverview of mucosal immunity and development of oral tolerance -- Food antigens -- Epidemiology of food allergy -- Clinical overview of adverse reactions to foods -- Atopic dermatitis and food allergy -- Food-induced urticaria and angioedema -- Pollen-food syndrome -- Respiratory tract and food allergy -- Food-induced anaphylaxis and food associated exercise-induced anaphylaxis -- Eosinophilic gastroenteropathies (eosinophilic esophagitis, eosinophilic gastroenteritis and eosinophilic colitis) -- Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome, food protein-induced enteropathy, proctocolitis, and infantile colic -- Approach to the clinical diagnosis of food allergy -- In vivo and in vitro diagnostic methods in the evaluation of food allergy -- Oral food challenge procedures -- Management of food allergy and development of an anaphylaxis treatment plan -- Patient education and empowerment -- Future therapies for food allergies -- Natural history and prevention of food allergy -- Diets and nutrition: cross-reacting food allergens -- Diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas: adverse reactions to food additives, pharmacologic food reactions, psychological considerations related to food ingestion.
- Food and nutritional toxicology 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Food authenticity and traceability 2003, CRCnetBASEAdvanced PRP techniques in identifying food components -- DNA methods for identifying plant and animal species in food -- Enzyme immunoassays for identifying animal species in food -- Proteome and metabolome analyses for food authentication -- Near infra-red absorption technology for analysing food composition -- NMR spectroscopy in food authentication -- Using stable isotope ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) in food authentication and traceability -- Spectrophotometric techniques -- Gas chromatography -- High pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) in food authentication -- Enzymatic techniques for authenticating food components -- In-line sensors for food analysis -- Chemometrics in data analysis -- Species identification in processed seafoods -- Meat and meat products -- Milk and dairy products -- Cereals -- Herbs and spices -- Identifying genetically modified organisms (GMOs) -- Wine authenticity -- Traceability in food processing : an introduction -- Developing traceability systems across the supply chain -- Developing and implementing an effective traceability and product recall system -- Traceability in fish processing -- Safety and traceability of animal feed -- Geographic traceability of cheese -- Advanced DNA-based detection techniques for genetically modified food.
- Food biotechnology. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Food carbohydrates 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Food chemical safety v. 1-2, 2001, CRCnetBASEv. 1. Contaminants --
- Food chemical safety Vol. 2, Additives / 2002, CRCnetBASEpt. 1. General issues -- pt. 2. Analysing additives -- pt. 3. Specific additives.
- Food colorants 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Food consumption and disease risk 2006, CRCnetBASEpt. 1. Factors that influence interactions between foodborne pathogenic agents and consumers -- pt. 2. Human host factors that influence foodborne disease -- pt. 3. Agent factors of pathogenicity and virulence that influence foodborne disease.
- Food factors for health promotion 2009, KargerGenomics for food functionality and safety / Abe, K. -- Lipid metabolism and nutrigenomics : impact of sesame lignans on gene expression profiles and fatty acid oxidation in rat liver / Ide, T. ... [et al.] -- Genome science of lipid metabolism and obesity / Takahashi, N. ... [et al.] -- Oxidative stress-induced posttranslational modification of proteins as a target of functional food / Naito, Y., Yoshikawa, T. -- Absorption and function of dietary carotenoids / Nagao, A. -- Metabolism of flavonoids / Wang, Y., Ho, C.-T. -- [beta]-carotene degradation products : formation, toxicity, and prevention of toxicity / Siems, W. ... [et al.] -- Dietary flavonoids as antioxidants / Terao, J. -- Inflammatory components of adipose tissue as target for treatment of metabolic syndrome / Yu, R., Kim, C.-S., Kang, J.-H. -- Soybean isoflavones in bone health / Ishimi, Y. -- Probiotics in primary prevention of atopic dermatitis / Ji, G.E. -- Astaxanthin protects neuronal cells against oxidative damage and is a potent candidate for brain food / Liu, X., Osawa, T. -- Function of marine carotenoids / Miyashita, K. -- Exercise and food factors / Aoi, W. -- Molecular basis for cancer chemoprevention by green tea polyphenol EGCG / Tachibana, H. -- Chemoprevention by isothiocyanates : molecular basis of apoptosis induction / Nakamura, Y. -- Ginger-derived phenolic substances with cancer preventive and therapeutic potential / Kundu, J.K., Na, H.-K., Surh, Y.-J. -- Chemoprevention with phytochemicals targeting inducible nitric oxide synthase / Murakami, A. -- Chemoprevention of tocotrienols : the mechanism of antiproliferative effect / Wada, S.
- Food lipids. 2nd ed., 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Food microbiology protocols 2001, Springer Protocols
- Food mycology 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Food oxidants and antioxidants 2014, CRCnetBASE"This volume discusses the effects of naturally occurring and process-generated pro-oxidants and antioxidants on various aspects of food quality. It emphasizes the chemical nature and functional properties of these compounds and their interactions with other food components in storage and processing, specifically focusing on the sensory quality, nutritional value, health promoting activity, and safety aspects of foods. It demonstrates the analysis of pro-oxidants and antioxidants in foods, their mechanism and activity, their chemistry and biochemistry, and the practical considerations of healthy food production and marketing"--Provided by publisher.
- Food phytates 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Food polysaccharides and their applications. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Food protein analysis 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Food science and food biotechnology 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Food security and environmental quality in the developing world 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Food shelf life stability 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Food spoilage microorganisms 2006, CRCnetBASEpt. 1. Detection and analysis of food spoilage -- pt. 2. Managing food spoilage -- pt. 3. Spoilage yeasts -- pt. 4. Spoilage moulds -- pt. 5. Spoilage bacteria.
- Food toxicology 2001, CRCnetBASE
- Food, diet and obesity 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Fabry disease ..........................
- — First aid for the medicine clerkship....
- First aid for the obstetrics & gyneco...
- — Food, diet and obesity .................
- Food-borne parasitic zoonoses ..........
- — Frontiers in eating and weight regula...
- Frontiers in research of the renin-an...
- — Fuzzy expert systems and fuzzy reason...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty