- Database of bioinformatics databases and software tools.
- Official ABMS directory of board certified medical specialists Am Board Med Spec, Stanford users must registerDigital version includes Who's Certified verification service, which is searchable by Name/Location. The physician certification information located here is updated periodically with data provided by its Member Boards. To authenticate information, contact the respective Member board directly.
- Olfactory receptor database ORDB. Database
- OncologySTAT Elsevier, --Users must register.Provides registered users with search-based access to fulltext of cancer-related Elsevier journals. Journal browsing by title is not available.
- Oncomine research edition DatabaseA repository of transcriptome profiles used for data-mining and visualization for biomarker and therapeutic target discovery and evaluation.
- Combines the resources of six unique databases, including POPLINE, Photoshare, the Pop Reporter, Health Communication Materials Database, Netlinks and Q&As.
- OneLook dictionaries Database
- OMIA is a database of the genes and phenes that have been documented in a wide range of animal species other than those for which databases already exist (human, rat, and mouse). It covers 206 species. Includes genetic map references (by species), disorders/traits with a known gene/peptide, inborn errors of metabolism, lysosomal storage diseases, inherited bleeding disorders, congenital heart diseases, and dwarfism.--<2004>.
- Online Mendelian inheritance in man DatabaseA catalog of essays reviewing human genetic traits that follow classical Mendelian inheritance patterns. Whenever available information permits, each entry consists of six parts: (1) a preferred designation, and frequently used synonyms, (2) a brief description of the phenotype(s), (3) the nature of the basic defect, (4) a résumé of pertinent genetic information including mapping and molecular genetic details, (5) an exhaustive list and description of known allelic variants, and (6) key references. An attempt has been made to select references that are up to date and/or particularly useful discussions of the genetics involved. The catalog provides a bibliographic guide. OMIM is a full text database searchable by the IRX (tm) software developed by the National Library of Medicine. Access to the database is provided as a service to biomedical professionals by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine under the sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Energy.A database that features catalogs of autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, x-linked, y-linked, and mitochondrial phenotypes. Includes information on human genes and genetic disorders.
- Open Access Articles in PubMed by Stanford Authors Execute SearchThe link in this record executes a search of the PubMed database identifying over 11,000 articles by Stanford authors which are included in open access periodicals (i.e. access to the fulltext of the digital version is free of charge).
- Open REGulatory ANNOtation database (ORegAnno) Database, Login requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- Optics infobase OpticsInfoBaseThe Optics InfoBase is a web-based repository of optics research, full-text e-journals and added services to meet the individual subscriber's needs.
- ORegAnno Database, Login requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- The U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) helps ensure the success and efficiency of the U.S. organ transplant system. Under federal law, all U.S. transplant centers and organ procurement organizations must be members of the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) to receive any funds through Medicare.
- OSH references Can Cent Occup Health SafCCOHS' (Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety) bibliographic databases are an outstanding collection which offer comprehensive coverage of the worldwide occupational health and safety literature.
- Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.
- Ovid Medline Ovid
- A complete text of the 2nd. ed. of the Oxford English dictionary with quarterly updates, including revisions not available in any other form.
- Oxford language dictionaries online DatabaseIncludes all of words, phrases, and translations, in French, German, Spanish and Italian from the print dictionaries. Users can search the full A-Z from both sides of the dictionary in Oxford's unabridged bilingual dictionaries: French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- Oxford Scholarship Online DatabaseOxford Scholarship Online is the Oxford U Press books platform in the areas of Biology, Economics and Finance, Classics, Linguisitics, Political Science, Palliative Care, Psychology, Neuroscience, Religion and more.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.