- Lab tests online a public resource on clinical lab testing from the laboratory professionals who do the testing. Am Assoc Clin ChemProvides patients and caregivers with information about clinical tests that are part of routine care, diagnosis, and treatment of various conditions and diseases.
- LactMed NLMIncludes information on drugs and lactation and contains over 450 drug records, and maternal levels in breast milk, infant levels in blood, potential effects in breastfeeding infants and on lactation itself, the AAP category for level of compatibility of the drug with breastfeeding, and alternate drugs to consider. References are included, as is nomenclature information, such as the drug's Chemical Abstract Service's (CAS) Registry number and its broad drug class.
- Landolt-Börnstein SpringerSpringerMaterials is based on the Landolt-Börnstein New Series, the unique, fully evaluated data collection in all areas of physical sciences and engineering. SpringerMaterials also comprises the Dortmund Data Bank Software & Separation Technology, a Database on Thermophysical Properties and the Linus Pauling Files, a Database on Inorganic Solid Phases and chemical safety data. Chemical Safety data has: REACH Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, GHS Globally Harmonized System RoHS Restriction of Hazardous Substances, WEEE Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- Lane catalog Lane Med LibrThe Lane Catalog contains records for 280,000 specific resources, including journals, books, pamphlets, articles, chapters, videos, graphics, software, objects, etc., much of it available in digital formats regardless of age. The catalog emphasizes relationships between works, MeSH (medical subject headings), and coverage from the 13th century to today. Most content represented in the catalog is in English, with strong collections of German, French, and Latin, former languages of science, and specialized or representative materials in other languages, particularly Arabic.
- Includes records for controlled vocabulary used at Lane Medical Library, including MeSH (with local extensions and appended references), as well as personal, corporate, meeting, language, and place names, with historical and biographical information, name changes, time periods, uniform titles for works, etc. These records are derived from internal authority files.
- Lane Library Mobile Mobile Website, Various PlatformsMobile version of the Lane Medical Library website. Quick access to Lane Library's key resources on mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, etc. "Search or browse to get fulltext articles, journals, books or databases. Use Lane's Clinical PICO search to target the best available clinical information quickly. Handy links to Lane hours and mobile versions of PubMed, UpToDate, and more"--Website.
- LaneConnex WebsiteAn information service interface with bioresearch, clinical, pediatrics, and history portals. It provides federated search of a variety of resources, including databases, fulltext books and journals, clinical calculators, and other local and remote resources. It also serves as the library's homepage and conduit to its many services. In May 2007, the search covers around 200 databases and fulltext resources, as well as metadata for 7167 local records extracted from the Lane catalog.
- LANGE Educational Library McGraw-Hill
- Lange Self-assessment tool AccessMedicine, Stanford users must registerAccess to 3000+ exam questions.
- An information service which includes an online searchable archive of articles on politics, economics, human rights, the environment, drugs, guerrillas, military and other stories dating from 1986 and updated weekly. Also includes back issues of Latin American economic journals in Spanish and RETAnet: Resources for teaching about the Americas.
- Lexi-Comp Online Mobile Application, Various Platforms, Users must download the app, obtain a product code and register per instructions on website.Includes these databases in Lexi-Comp's complete Clinical Reference Library: -- - Lexi-Drugs Online -- - Pediatric Lexi-Drugs Online -- - AHFS Essentials (Adult and Pediatric) -- - AHFS DI (Adult and Pediatric) -- - Geriatric Lexi-Drugs Online -- - Natural Products Database. Includes these local databases: -- - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Housestaff Manual (Formulary) -- - Stanford Hospital & Clinics Formulary.
- Lexi-DrugID online Database
- Lexi-Interact online Database
- Lexis-Nexis academic DatabaseProvides access to information on top news, general news topics, company news, industry & market news, government & political news, legal company news, industry & market news, government & political news, legal news, company financial information, country profiles, state profiles, biographical information, reference & directories, general medical & health topics, medical abstracts, accounting, auditing & tax, law reviews, federal case law, U.S. Code, Constitution & court rules, and state legal research.
- Library of Congress online catalog Lib Congress
- LILACS DatabaseIndexes literature produced in Latin American countries that are not indexed in Medline. Includes MeSH.
- An annotated bibliography of prose, poetry, film, video and art for use in the medical humanities.
- Litt's D.E.R.M. database DatabaseMobile Website Users must create a username and password in Litt's, and log into Litt's with that username and password on the mobile device.This database provides the user with a basis for the correct diagnosis and identification of agents responsible for dermatological reaction patterns.
- LiverTox Fulltext"LIVERTOX provides up-to-date, accurate, and easily accessed information on the diagnosis, cause, frequency, patterns, and management of liver injury attributable to prescription and nonprescription medications, herbals and dietary supplements. "--Website.
- LOCATE DatabaseA curated, web-accessible database that houses data describing the membrane organization and subcellular localization of proteins from the FANTOM3 Isoform Protein Sequence set.
- LocatorPlus NLM
Medicine, Healthcare, Nursing, Biomedicine, Genetics
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.