IAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- IARC TP53 mutation database DatabaseCompilation of all TP53 gene mutations identified in human cancers and cell lines that have been reported in the peer-reviewed literature since 1989, including somatic and germline mutations.
- ICGC Data Coordination Center DatabaseDatasets for breast, liver, pancreatic, lung, and skin cancers are available through ICGC's data portal, the ICGC Data Coordination Center (DCC). The goal is to provide a comprehensive catalog of genomic abnormalities associated with cancer. Ultimately, over 25,000 tumor genomes will be sequenced worldwide. The portal provides information about the samples used and the mutations that have been detected--including simple substitutions, copy number alterations, structural rearrangements, mutations affecting microRNA, and changes in gene expression. The DCC is intended to provide ready data dissemination while protecting sensitive patient information. The ICGC is working to ensure that data is accurate, organized, and standardized to maximize its utility to researchers.
- ICTVdB DatabaseDescribes all viruses of animals, plants, bacteria, fungi, and archaea from the family level down to strains and isolates.
- IEEE Xplore IEEEProvides full-text access to IEEE transactions, IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, and conference proceedings published since 1988, and all current IEEE standards; brings additional search and access features to IEEE/IEE electronic library users.
- IFPMA Clinical Trials Portal DatabaseProvides single entry for on-going clinical trials (registry) or results of completed trials (database) conducted by the pharmaceutical industry.
- iHOP : DatabaseiHOP uses a combination of natural language parsing and gene identifiers to navigate the biomedical literature, thus providing a rapid overview of gene properties.
- Image bank AccessMedicine
- Image index AccessMedicine
- Images 2010-, NCBIComprises approximately 3 million images from biomedical literature deposited in full text resources at the NCBI.
- Images in clinical medicine Mass Med Soc
- IMEMR DatabaseAn international index to Eastern Mediterranean health literature and information sources using MeSH.
- Contains data related to antibody and T cell epitopes for humans, non-human primates, rodents, and other animal species. Curated data are provided NIAID Category A, B, and C priority pathogens (including Influenza), and for NIAID Emerging and Re-emerging infectious diseases.
- ImMunoGeneTics (IMGT) Database
- Impact factors (ISI) Thomson
- A database of articles published in selected journals at WHO South East Asia Region. It is a collaborative effort of participating libraries in Health Literature, Library and Information Services (HELLIS) network in the region.
- Index nominum Truven, Search Index nominum via the main Micromedex search screen.
- Index-catalogue of the Library of the Surgeon-General's Office 1892-1961., NLMVol. 11 of the 4th ser. contains an extensive "Military section" with entries from A-Z.
- IndMed DatabaseTo provide medical professionals/researchers/students and the medical library professional quick and easy access to Indian literature.
- Influenza sequence database Database
- InfoNation Database
- Informa healthcare (Online service) DatabaseInformaHealthcare.com covers all aspects of healthcare-- including drug discovery and development, medical technology, bioscience, clinical medicine and toxicology. The site offers more than 3 million pages of research and approximately 16,000 new book chapters--Publisher description, 2010.
- Ingenta Ingenta
- IngentaConnect (Online service) Database
- Ingenuity pathways analysis Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and registration requiredIngenuity pathways analysis, IPA, provides information on gene expression and protein-protein interactions within the context of metabolic or signaling pathways.
- INSPEC ThomsonBibliographic database covering physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computers and control engineering and information technology in scientific and technical journals, conference proceedings, numerous books, reports and dissertations.
- Interferon stimulated gene database DatabaseDatabase of genes that are stimulated by interferon, arranged according to gene function or disease association categories.
- International data base (IDB) Database
- International Plant Names Index DatabaseThis is a database of the names and associated basic bibliographical details of seed plants, ferns and fern allies. Its goal is to eliminate the need for repeated reference to primary sources for basic bibliographic information about plant names. The data are freely available and are gradually being standardized and checked. IPNI will be a dynamic resource, depending on direct contributions by all members of the botanical community.
- Searchable, international database of ongoing randomised controlled trials in all areas of healthcare.
- InterPro DatabaseA database of protein families, domains and functional sites in which identifiable features found in known proteins can be applied to unknown protein sequences.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.