- IARC TP53 mutation database DatabaseCompilation of all TP53 gene mutations identified in human cancers and cell lines that have been reported in the peer-reviewed literature since 1989, including somatic and germline mutations.
- ICGC Data Coordination Center DatabaseDatasets for breast, liver, pancreatic, lung, and skin cancers are available through ICGC's data portal, the ICGC Data Coordination Center (DCC). The goal is to provide a comprehensive catalog of genomic abnormalities associated with cancer. Ultimately, over 25,000 tumor genomes will be sequenced worldwide. The portal provides information about the samples used and the mutations that have been detected--including simple substitutions, copy number alterations, structural rearrangements, mutations affecting microRNA, and changes in gene expression. The DCC is intended to provide ready data dissemination while protecting sensitive patient information. The ICGC is working to ensure that data is accurate, organized, and standardized to maximize its utility to researchers.
- ICTVdB a universal virus database DatabaseDescribes all viruses of animals, plants, bacteria, fungi, and archaea from the family level down to strains and isolates.
- IEEE Xplore IEEEProvides full-text access to IEEE transactions, IEEE and IEE journals, magazines, and conference proceedings published since 1988, and all current IEEE standards; brings additional search and access features to IEEE/IEE electronic library users.
- IFPMA Clinical Trials Portal DatabaseProvides single entry for on-going clinical trials (registry) or results of completed trials (database) conducted by the pharmaceutical industry.
- iHOP uses a combination of natural language parsing and gene identifiers to navigate the biomedical literature, thus providing a rapid overview of gene properties.
- Image bank AccessMedicine
- Image index AccessMedicine
- Images in clinical medicine Mass Med Soc
- IMEMR DatabaseAn international index to Eastern Mediterranean health literature and information sources using MeSH.
- Contains data related to antibody and T cell epitopes for humans, non-human primates, rodents, and other animal species. Curated data are provided NIAID Category A, B, and C priority pathogens (including Influenza), and for NIAID Emerging and Re-emerging infectious diseases.
- ImMunoGeneTics (IMGT) Database
- Impact factors (ISI) Thomson
- A database of articles published in selected journals at WHO South East Asia Region. It is a collaborative effort of participating libraries in Health Literature, Library and Information Services (HELLIS) network in the region.
- Index nominum Truven, Search Index nominum via the main Micromedex search screen.
- Index-catalogue of the Library of the Surgeon-General's Office 1892-1961., NLMVol. 11 of the 4th ser. contains an extensive "Military section" with entries from A-Z.
- IndMed DatabaseTo provide medical professionals/researchers/students and the medical library professional quick and easy access to Indian literature.
- Influenza sequence database Database
- InfoNation Database
- Informa healthcare (Online service) DatabaseInformaHealthcare.com covers all aspects of healthcare-- including drug discovery and development, medical technology, bioscience, clinical medicine and toxicology. The site offers more than 3 million pages of research and approximately 16,000 new book chapters--Publisher description, 2010.
- Ingenta Ingenta
- IngentaConnect (Online service) Database
- Ingenuity pathways analysis IPA. Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and registration requiredIngenuity pathways analysis, IPA, provides information on gene expression and protein-protein interactions within the context of metabolic or signaling pathways.
- INSPEC ThomsonBibliographic database covering physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computers and control engineering and information technology in scientific and technical journals, conference proceedings, numerous books, reports and dissertations.
- Interferon stimulated gene database DatabaseDatabase of genes that are stimulated by interferon, arranged according to gene function or disease association categories.
- International data base (IDB) Database
- "This Library is a cumulative version of the Fourth Edition of The International Pharmacopoeia comprising Volumes 1 and 2, published in 2006, the First supplement, published in 2008, the Second supplement published in 2011, as amended and augmented by the text of the Third supplement published in 2013, as amended and augmented by the text of the Fourth Supplement published in 2014." (note from 150310-ta) "The International pharmacopoeia comprises a collection of quality specifications for pharmaceutical substances and dosage forms together with supporting general methods of analysis. The first and second supplements focus on essential medicines including new monographs for antiretrovirals, antimalarials, anti-tuberculosis and paediatric medicines".
- International Plant Names Index DatabaseThis is a database of the names and associated basic bibliographical details of seed plants, ferns and fern allies. Its goal is to eliminate the need for repeated reference to primary sources for basic bibliographic information about plant names. The data are freely available and are gradually being standardized and checked. IPNI will be a dynamic resource, depending on direct contributions by all members of the botanical community.
- Searchable, international database of ongoing randomised controlled trials in all areas of healthcare.
- InterPro DatabaseA database of protein families, domains and functional sites in which identifiable features found in known proteins can be applied to unknown protein sequences.
Medicine, Healthcare, Nursing, Biomedicine, Genetics
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.