Clinical Decision Tools
- UBC Bayesian calculator Calculator
- UCLA-DOE Fold server Analytical ToolImplements algorithms designed to identify the structural fold of a protein using its primary structure as input.
- UNOS MELD score in liver disease STAT!Ref
- Unstable angina risk stratification STAT!Ref
- UpToDate UpToDate (Firm)Mobile Application, UpToDate for iOS Users must register through the campus network, download the app, and sign in.UpToDate is a web-based, clinical information resource, designed to provide concise, practical answers to clinical questions. The content is updated quarterly. Nearly 3,000 author physicians continually review the literature for material that is well supported by data and would be useful in a clinical setting. If a medical finding is deemed important, it is then added to the relevant topic review(s) after approval by an internal peer review and by the authors. The content is comprehensive, concise, and fully referenced.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.