Clinical Decision Tools
- Ten year CVD risk calculator CalculatorThis risk assessment tool uses information from the Framingham Heart Study to predict a person's chance of having a heart attack in the next 10 years. This tool is designed for adults aged 20 and older who do not have heart disease or diabetes. The calculation is based on age, gender, total and HDL cholesterol, smoker status, systolic blood pressure, and whether current medications are involved.
- TIMI risk score Calculator (for STEMI)TIMI Risk score for STEMI -- TIMI Risk score for UA/NSTEMI.
- Total body water/urea volume of distribution Calculator
- Total lung capacity STAT!Ref
- TranscriptDetector Analytical Tool, Login requiredA tool for finding probes measuring significantly expressed loci in a genomic tiling microarray experiment.
- Transferrin saturation STAT!Ref
- Trauma score for survival probability Calculator
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.