Clinical Decision Tools
- Calculator Users must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Sensitivity of a testSTAT!Ref
- Calculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- SI unit conversions. DrugsSTAT!Ref
- SI unit conversions. HematologySTAT!Ref
- Skyscape clinical calculatorVarious Platforms"With formulas from Aa gradient to Z-score conversion and a full range of specialty indexing, Skyscape Clinical Calculator provides a comprehensive free set of basic tools available for mobile devices.
- Sodium deficit in hyponatremiaSTAT!Ref
- Stage IV pressure ulcer TreeCalcSTAT!Ref
- Stats calculator (University of Toronto)Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- Stool osmolal gapSTAT!Ref
- This scheme is intended to provide a general guide for interpretation of abnormal thyroid function test -- tests that are "abnormal " in the sense that they do not fit with typical hyper or hypo-thyroidism. Possible explanations are offered for consideration and investigation.
- Suggested algorithm for making decisions about the use of aspirin for primary prevention of coronary heart disease
- Survey sample sizeSTAT!Ref
- Calculator determines if patients are eligible for inclusion in a systemic sclerosis (SSc) study.
- Systemic vascular resistanceSTAT!Ref
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.