Clinical Decision Tools
- Sensitivity of a test STAT!Ref
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity CalculatorCalculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- SI unit conversions. Drugs STAT!Ref
- SI unit conversions. Hematology STAT!Ref
- Skyscape clinical calculator Mobile Application, Various Platforms"With formulas from Aa gradient to Z-score conversion and a full range of specialty indexing, Skyscape Clinical Calculator provides a comprehensive free set of basic tools available for mobile devices.
- Sodium correction in hyperglycemia STAT!Ref
- Sodium deficit in hyponatremia STAT!Ref
- Stage III pressure ulcer TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Stage IV pressure ulcer TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Stats calculator (University of Toronto) Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- Steroid equivalence converter Calculator
- Stool osmolal gap STAT!Ref
- This scheme is intended to provide a general guide for interpretation of abnormal thyroid function test -- tests that are "abnormal " in the sense that they do not fit with typical hyper or hypo-thyroidism. Possible explanations are offered for consideration and investigation.
- Strep pharyngitis probability score Calculator
- Suggested algorithm for making decisions about the use of aspirin for primary prevention of coronary heart disease Figure
- Survey sample size STAT!Ref
- Systemic Sclerosis Calculator CalculatorCalculator determines if patients are eligible for inclusion in a systemic sclerosis (SSc) study.
- Systemic vascular resistance STAT!Ref
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.