Clinical Decision Tools
- Sensitivity of a test STAT!Ref
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity CalculatorCalculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- SI unit conversions. Drugs STAT!Ref
- SI unit conversions. Hematology STAT!Ref
- Skyscape clinical calculator Mobile Application, Various Platforms"With formulas from Aa gradient to Z-score conversion and a full range of specialty indexing, Skyscape Clinical Calculator provides a comprehensive free set of basic tools available for mobile devices.
- Sodium correction in hyperglycemia STAT!Ref
- Sodium deficit in hyponatremia STAT!Ref
- Stage III pressure ulcer TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Stage IV pressure ulcer TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Stats calculator (University of Toronto) Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- Steroid equivalence converter Calculator
- Stool osmolal gap STAT!Ref
- This scheme is intended to provide a general guide for interpretation of abnormal thyroid function test -- tests that are "abnormal " in the sense that they do not fit with typical hyper or hypo-thyroidism. Possible explanations are offered for consideration and investigation.
- Strep pharyngitis probability score Calculator
- Suggested algorithm for making decisions about the use of aspirin for primary prevention of coronary heart disease Figure
- Survey sample size STAT!Ref
- Systemic Sclerosis Calculator CalculatorCalculator determines if patients are eligible for inclusion in a systemic sclerosis (SSc) study.
- Systemic vascular resistance STAT!Ref
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.