Clinical Decision Tools
- Calculator Users must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Sensitivity of a testSTAT!Ref
- Calculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- SI unit conversions. DrugsSTAT!Ref
- SI unit conversions. HematologySTAT!Ref
- Sodium deficit in hyponatremiaSTAT!Ref
- Stage IV pressure ulcer TreeCalcSTAT!Ref
- Stats calculator (University of Toronto)Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- Stool osmolal gapSTAT!Ref
- This scheme is intended to provide a general guide for interpretation of abnormal thyroid function test -- tests that are "abnormal " in the sense that they do not fit with typical hyper or hypo-thyroidism. Possible explanations are offered for consideration and investigation.
- Suggested algorithm for making decisions about the use of aspirin for primary prevention of coronary heart disease
- Survey sample sizeSTAT!Ref
- Calculator determines if patients are eligible for inclusion in a systemic sclerosis (SSc) study.
- Systemic vascular resistanceSTAT!Ref
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.