Clinical Decision Tools
- Mobile Application iPhone/iPod touch/iPadProvides medical information that can be used quickly and efficiently to orient and guide health care providers without formal expertise in radiation safety or radiation medicine during a mass casualty radiation event. Critical information on the Web site is also downloadable for use when Internet connectivity may not be available.
- Rankin Scale for stroke disabilityUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Ranson's Prognostic factors in acute pancreatitisUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Rapid disability rating scaleUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Renal failure indexSTAT!Ref
- Reticulocyte production indexSTAT!Ref
- Risk Assessment Profile (RAP) of Greenfield et al for venous thromboembolism in adult trauma patientsUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Risk score for anticoagulant-related major bleeding in hospitalized patientsUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.