Clinical Decision Tools
- M.I. prediction decision TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Mainz emergency evaluation score (MEES) Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- ACS-US Algorithm NGCACG Algorithm NGCBEC Algorithm NGC
- Mangled extremity severity score Calculator
- Math calculator STAT!Ref
- MatInspector Web version, Login required
- MDCalc Calculator collectionWebsite consisting of a collection of medical equation calculators.
- MDscan Analytical ToolIdentifies protein-DNA interaction sites at the base pair level. Uses ChIP-array data, word enumeration and position-specific weight matrix updating to search for motifs representing these interaction sites.
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin STAT!Ref
- Mean corpuscular volume STAT!Ref
- MedCalc [for mobile devices] Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPadMedical calculator ... designed for rapid calculation of common medical formulas and scores used in anesthesiology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and internal medicine.
- MedCalc3000 Stat!Ref
- Medical calculator (iPhone and iPod) Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch
- Melanoma risk assessment tool CalculatorThe Melanoma Risk Assessment Tool is an interactive Web-based system designed by scientists at the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of California, San Francisco, to estimate a person's absolute risk of developing invasive melanoma.
- MeV MultiExperiment viewer. Analytical ToolMicroarray data analysis tool for integrated analysis using clustering, visualization, classification, statistical analysis and biological theme discovery.
- Multiple myeloma diagnostic criteria STAT!Ref
- Myocardial infarction probability (Goldman) Calculator
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.