Clinical Decision Tools
- Mainz emergency evaluation score (MEES)Use Internet Explorer only
- ACS-US Algorithm NGCACG Algorithm NGCBEC Algorithm NGC
- Math calculatorSTAT!Ref
- MatInspectorWeb version, Login required
- Website consisting of a collection of medical equation calculators.
- Identifies protein-DNA interaction sites at the base pair level. Uses ChIP-array data, word enumeration and position-specific weight matrix updating to search for motifs representing these interaction sites.
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobinSTAT!Ref
- Mean corpuscular volumeSTAT!Ref
- MedCalc [for mobile devices]iPhone/iPod touch/iPadMedical calculator ... designed for rapid calculation of common medical formulas and scores used in anesthesiology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and internal medicine.
- Medical calculator (iPhone and iPod)iPhone/iPod touch
- The Melanoma Risk Assessment Tool is an interactive Web-based system designed by scientists at the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of California, San Francisco, to estimate a person's absolute risk of developing invasive melanoma.
- Microarray data analysis tool for integrated analysis using clustering, visualization, classification, statistical analysis and biological theme discovery.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.