Clinical Decision Tools
- EBM calculator (University of Toronto) Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- The ePSS is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify clinical preventive services that are appropriate for their patients. Based on the current, evidence-based recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- Embryo Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPad"Scientists and educators have used the Carnegie Embryo Collection, housed at the National Museum of Health and Medicine, to define normal human embryo development for decades. A database, called the Virtual Human Embryo, has been created to provide digital serial sections of human embryos from the collection. The Embryo App uses mobile telecommunication and multimedia technologies to add interactive capabilities to the digital information, enhancing our understanding of embryo development. This App is part of the National Library of Medicine's program to fulfill the NLM's role as a provider of medical, science and health care information using mobile technologies. The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development has provided support for two components of the imaging project. Scientists at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center has supported the 3D-reconstruction of the collection to add visual dynamics to the images"--Website.
- Epworth sleepiness scale (ESS) STAT!Ref
- Estimated blood level calculations Calculator
- European system for cardiac operative risk evaluation (EuroSCORE) Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Evaluating patients for smallpox Calculator
- Expanded disability status scale Calculator
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.