Clinical Decision Tools
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac outputSTAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalcSTAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical proceduresUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Chi square analysisSTAT!Ref
- Closing capacitySTAT!Ref
- A popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et alUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Gibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- Comprehensive unit conversionsSTAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a surveySTAT!Ref
- Predicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Creatinine clearance (measured)STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by massSTAT!Ref
- CSF IgG indexSTAT!Ref
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Visualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.