Clinical Decision Tools
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac output STAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalc STAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical procedures Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Chi square analysis STAT!Ref
- Cincinnati Stroke Scale Scale
- Closing capacity STAT!Ref
- COMBOSA3D Coloring Of molecules based on sequence alignment. Analytical ToolA popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et al Calculators, Use Internet Explorer only
- CompareProspector Analytical ToolGibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- Comprehensive unit conversions STAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a survey STAT!Ref
- Convert celsius to fahrenheit Calculator
- Coronary disease probability Calculator
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk Calculator CalculatorPredicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Corrected CSF white count calculator Calculator
- Corrected serum Na+ Calculator
- Creatinine clearance (measured) STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by mass STAT!Ref
- Crotalid snakebite severity score Calculator
- Croup score (pediatric) Calculator
- CSF IgG index STAT!Ref
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Cytoscape Analytical ToolVisualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.