Clinical Decision Tools
CAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac output STAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalc STAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical procedures Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- CDC Table for calculated body mass index values for selected heights and weights for ages 2 to 20 years CDC
- Chi square analysis STAT!Ref
- Cincinnati Stroke Scale Scale
- Closing capacity STAT!Ref
- COMBOSA3D Analytical ToolA popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et al Calculators, Use Internet Explorer only
- CompareProspector Analytical ToolGibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- Comprehensive unit conversions STAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a survey STAT!Ref
- Convert celsius to fahrenheit Calculator
- Coronary disease probability Calculator
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk Calculator CalculatorPredicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Corrected CSF white count calculator Calculator
- Corrected serum Na+ Calculator
- Creatinine clearance (measured) STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by mass STAT!Ref
- Crotalid snakebite severity score Calculator
- Croup score (pediatric) Calculator
- CSF IgG index STAT!Ref
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Cytoscape Analytical ToolVisualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.