Why Contact a Lane Liaison?
Lane Library's Liaison Program pairs the departments, institutes, and student groups of Stanford University Medical Center with individual librarians who are familiar with the perspectives and knowledge of their assigned departments and specialties.
- Liaisons can help identify unique resources from our collection that you may not be aware of
- They advocate for the special needs of your department; including, journal/book collection development, and specialty web-portal design
- They provide in-depth, on-on-one or small-group consulting on information management tools and strategies
- They develop, refine and perform complex literature reviews in a wide array of databases
Michelle Bass, PhD, MSI, Population Research Librarian
Lane Library portals:
- Population Health Sciences
Jamie Gray, MLS, Director, Research and Instruction
Christopher Stave, MLS, Instructional and Liaison Program Coordinator
Liaisons for the Following Departments To Be Announced